LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heroes and Villians - private for RynoBro

Sword

Alexis looked at Star curiously and then at Mocha as the stuffed toy grabbed the screen from the bag, "A pocket wormhole?" she said, "Can't those things collapse?" she asked, "Or is that black holes?" she couldn't remember but she wasn't keen to learn the maths and physics behind creating one. It wasn't her strong point. She wasn't much of a Tinker but she did build a few things, here and there but nothing serious like Star could.

Alexis looked at the gadget, "Huh? Let's see how good this thing is then!" she grinned and watched as Mocha patted her head causing her to smile as she used her power and newly built gadget to seek Mocha out.

Alexis used her powers and in no time had found Mocha, "Gotcha ya!" she grinned as she picked the toy up, "this is great Star!" she handed Mocha back to her and looked at the Seeker sending a signal out, "Mhmmm...." she flickered through the screen while her eyes changed to a bright electric blue. 

"There's a bird with a injured wing about a mile out? It looks like a Phoenix? They normally don't travel this far out though? It looks almost dead?" she added, "We should get Mommy and show her."

Aurora nodded, "I'm sure she will be she has you and neither of you will be letting the others go and yeah I'm surprised there isn't any explosions yet," she half joked as she got up and went to the girls, "how are you both doing?" she ruffled Star's head.

"Mommy! A Phoenix! Look and it's injured!" said Alexis rushing to Megan.

“A phoenix, they are extinct.” Said Megan but she knew she would have to check it out because otherwise she would be ignoring what Alexis was saying, “Let’s go investigate then.” Said Megan. Megan made sure Alexis was dressed and her diaper was clean. “Maybe it is a large eagle.” Said Megan. She let Alexis lead the way as it would be safer to walk.

Star followed. “Mocha Battle mode.” Mocha the black cat stuffie shifted and turned into a laser rifle with his mouth acted like the barrel and fired laser beams out of its mouth. Star held it close. She stayed close to Alexis and Aurora. “We are getting close.” Said Star.

Megan saw the old bird in the distant. “Alexis stay close I think you are right but I think his life is at the end.” Said Megan and sure enough the bird erupted in purple flame and when the flame died a Large egg was were the bird was. Megan heard trucks in the distant. “Alexis get the egg and stay close with Aurora.” Said Megan. Her eyes changed to that of an animal. Megan shifted into a large lioness. She stayed close to her.

Alexis pouted at that but knew that it was unlikely for a Phoenix to exist at all. The bird was a mythical creature and many had been hunted, killed and so on. There weren't a lot in the world bar a few that had managed to protect themselves such as dragons.

Alexis sighed, "You're probably right but it looked like it was on fire, almost?" she tracked down the bird with ease and gasped at the sight. The bird was beautiful. It's feathers were long, blood red yet black at the end with wisps of golds. It's eyes showed that it was tired, very tired and that it couldn't continue anymore or at least in its current form. It needed to be reborn, regenerate and come back as a hatchling. 

Alexis watched the phoenix burst into purple flames and watched as the smoke revealed a large egg, "It must of heard about this place, about you...." said Alexis, "it knows that it's safe here which is why its...it died...." she knew a bit about mythical creatures but not much only history books and drawings.

Alexis picked up on the trucks and grabbed the egg, tightly and sent a electric pulse around it so anyone who would touch it beside herself, Megan, Star and Aurora would get a sharp shock.

Alexis used the seeker, "A helicopter above, three vehicles on route...."

Aurora looked worried. Battling wasn't her most favourite thing but that was due to what she could do to her opponents and enemies.  Upon touch she could destroy someone's body in the most painful way possible. 

"Mommy..." she placed her hand down on Megan's back feeling her fur, "they have a lot of weapons, heat detectors that can blow this whole place apart they've been doing this for a long time." she scowled, "they must be funded by someone or by a group..." she sent subtle shock waves underground  causing a slight earthquake to throw the vehicles off slightly, "What should I do?" she asked, "I only know how to fight like a villain not a hero."

“I can handle the weapons and stuff. Mommy focus on getting us out of here.” Star with an evil grin on her face. She opened her bag. “Latte, Chai, Coffee, Americano, and Mochi come out.” Said Star. More stuffies exited her pack, “Mochi barrier please.” Said Star said. Mochi (pink turtle stuffie) opened it shell and a sphere of energy shield them. “Americano and Coffee destroy their vehicles. Chai and Latte cover us and stun anyone that gets close.” Said Star.

Americano (large blue dog stuffie bigger than Star) and Coffee (a triceratop stuffie) jumped off the car and got much bigger as the ran toward the vehicle. Star smiled as she knew they would not expect this especially since both were bulletproof. Chai and Latte (both large bar stuffies Chai was green and Latte was white) flew around the car ready to da any baddie that got near them.

Megan watched this and was glad Star went good before she started to use Stuffie minions. Start could have done a lot more damage. Megan decided to help out and called for the all of the bugs to swarm the vehicle of the poachers and had the underground animal to make pot holes for them. They would not get new her twin or the egg anytime soon.

Aurora nodded. It was a relief that Star was on their side and not off doing her own thing which would of ended very badly for everyone. Her babygirl was insanely powerful and she was overjoyed that her little one was on the side of good and that they were working together. 

Being a medic and one of the best Aurora had dealt with learning and training how to escape with a small group of people in tense situations like this, "Good girl Star."  she said trying to think, "Let's slowly move back while they are distracted rushing will only alert these types of people." she gently created a strange mist in front of them. It was easy to see through and wouldn't hurt them but it would cause anyone else to fall asleep if they got to close and would last for at least a few hours.

Aurora glanced at Alexis noting that she was moving quickly but that was fine. The mist would help her and all of them but her babygirl and best friend were obviously doing the heavy lifting right now but that was fine. Her skillset wasn't normally used like this. Interrogations, healing, assassin. Normally she kept to the hospital but she could be sadistic if needed having been called in to interrogate people before but only if there was no other choice, no other alternative. As a medical hero she was praised and yet her other identity was kept to whispers amongst heroes and villians alike only a few knowing that she was also 'The Hatter' a merciless interrogator and assassin. Whenever any of her victims asked why that name...

It was simple to respond. 

She would drive them mad. 

Alexis managed to get to the base with ease and could see Star's stuffies fighting and bugs crawling everywhere to help. What could she do with the egg? Where could she put it? What did the old history books say.

Fire, warmth, protection, volcano.....

There was a large firepit in Megan's sanctuary area near where the bears, lions and so on were to keep warm while inside was certain lizards that needed that heat. 

Alexis rushed over and was careful of the animals. The bear that had kept guard of her was nearby. There was no way she could talk to them about the poachers.

As Alexis got closer to the pit she could feel her body tense. It was glowing brightly in response. A defensive mechanism. A howl from nearby causing her to look.

A shadow being. It couldn't get close to her because of the glow and it was making a strange painful noise, "Give it to melee."

"Why should I?"

"The king commands it and all light must be extinguished including yours..."

Yet as the shadow moved closer it couldn't. Alexis with a snap of her fingers created a cage of lightning around it, "Are you with the poachers?"

"No....just follow....destroy....they want everlasting life, kill the bird...."

Alexis shook her head and put the egg down in the pit which a lizard took deep down so it would be impossible to get to it, "Is this just another terrible attempt to block the sun? I think a vampire clan tried that two hundred years ago, didn't they?" she closed her hand causing the electric cage to grow smaller on the shadow creature hurting it.

"Stooooop!" wailed the shadow creature.

"And why should I do that? How about a deal? You tell me and my Mommy everything that's going on and I won't burn you out of existence unless that's the sort of thing that you are into? I heard Shadow beings view death by fire, light or lightning to be worse than the literal hells themselves and even the Demon Lords and Ladies take pity on such a being if they died under such circumstances so at least you'll find some sympathy there if I do decide to kill you, that is."

Star just watched Alexis as she was kind of confused about what was going on. She was on the tech side of the world and avoided the magic of the world as much as possible. She smiled as she went on making a box for the shadow things. “This should trap it.” Said Star. She smiled as she went to work making an incubator for the egg. 

Megan shifted back into her human form once the poachers were taken care of. “Aurora I need you for a minute.” Said Megan calmly. “Girls behave.” Said Megan. She walked normal until it was just Aurora and her. She started to limb badly. She laid on the table. “I got shot at least three times. I feel one bullet is in my shoulder and one are in my upper thigh near and the other I think punctures something.” Said Megan getting very weak. She removed her clothes and sure enough and entrance wound near her gut was the most alarming one. The leg wound was deep but it just torn muscle. The arm was in and out clean shot. “Don’t tell Alexis.” Said Megan pulled out a package of blood she kept when she got hurt like this. She let Aurora place the IV before she used her powers on Megan.

Àlexis looked at Star and carefully pulled the shadow being into the cage as it squirmed and screamed whenever it got zap'd by Alexis electricity.

Alexis stopped using her power noting the thing was now trapped, thankfully, she eyed Megan for a moment, "I am behaving." she scoffed not really wanting to relent on the shadow creature/ being but she knew that she should.

Alexis watched as Star built an incubator, "I chucked the egg into the fire pit," she confessed, "it was the safest place I could think of and I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that's okay? It's a Phoenix, yeah?" she sat on the grass, "You didn't get hurt did you?" she asked looking over Star briefly, "Fuck..." swore Alexis getting up feeling somewhat angry, "If you were Aurora would be with you and not," she sighed, "she better not be hiding any injuries."

Alexis went after Aurora and Megan.

Aurora frowned at the damage, "Don't worry I won't tell her a thing," she said, "don't want the baby getting upset and I don't think Star would be that happy either with me," she confessed, "I had to dig a bullet out of my hand but it's easy enough to stop and cover that up."

Aurora started with the easiest bullet to get out first before going to the hardest. It was easy to remove giving who she was but it was still difficult giving that this was her best friend in pain. The next issue after the bullet removal was the big wound on Megan's stomach which she was busy cleaning and healing. Aurora wrapped bandages around it glad that she had that section done and started on the next bit only for Alexis to find them.

Alexis stared at the two and then at Megan, "You're hurt," she said, "I'm going to make them wish that they were dead for even coming here." she stated before running off to see if she was able to find anymore poachers.

It took Alexis twenty minutes before finding one and without a single care for the poacher she sent a wave of electric through the poachers body, "Are you aware that electricity can melt and boil?" she asked as held the poachers arm tightly.

The bone in the poacher arm shattering bit by bit, the flesh melting from the inside as the poachers blood boiled, "Now you and your friends hurt my sister, my twin, my Mommy and so I'm going to hurt you." Alexis had a dark look in her eyes. 

"M-monster!" screamed the poacher and Alexis let go watching as the poacher crawled away and their entire arm was bleeding, burnt and still burning from the inside. The grass covered with lots of blood and so was she but it wasn't her blood. 

The poachers entire arm and hand was completely deformed and melted away to the point of being nothing but this horrible goo. It was horrifying to look at. 

Alexis shook her head and took in a deep breath, "Monster, huh?" she mumbled knowing that her emotions had gotten the better of her and as she looked at the poacher she could smell the decay already. It was a horrible smell. This wasn't what heroes do. 

Megan wanted to chase after her but she was currently being worked on. Thankfully she saw Star run after her. Megan just laid there and tried not to wince or move. It was the downsize to her powers she can not wear armor in animal forms. 

Star did not stop Alexis but watched trying to keep the horror off her face. “Look I get it but you are not a monster but you could have handled it differently.” Said Star getting an owl stuffie that was half the size Star out of the bag. “Take him to the jail Hoot.” Said Star taking Alexis hand and made her go back to the house with her. “I am sure Mommy got her patched up.” said Star. She smiled as she saw Aurora and Megan. “Mommy I need a change, I am wet.” Said Star plainly.

”I am sure you need a change too.” Said Megan picked up Alexis and changing her in the nursery. She set Alexis on her changing table and untapped the diaper. “Alexis, I get shot some times, I don’t got a healing factor nor armor, these things happen. Just remember, I will always come back for you and keep you safe. Now once you are changed I want you to tell me what you could have don’t differently than fry the poacher.” She said. “I can smell the burnt flesh on you.”

Aurora frowned knowing full well what Megan wanted to do and had her hand carefully on her leg incase her best friend did indeed chase after her babygirl. It wouldn't do anyone any good and she knew that Star would be able to handle these sort of conflict that Alexis was going through or at least keep her in check, maybe.

Alexis looked at Star and frowned, "I'm not exactly going to turn into a hero overnight and I'm not exactly going to change my ways on how I fight either, Star," she replied, "but yes I could of and probably should have handled that differently," she looked at Hooty and the poacher who had thrown up and was craddling his arm, "espescially now that I'm not a freelancer anymore but I don't know...." she followed Star and nodded her head.

How many times had Megan got shot? Injured? And she hadn't known? How could she be so stupid? Her twin was getting hurt! It enraged her.

Aurora's nose scrunched up but it wasn't due to any messy diapers that needed changing but the stinking of burnt flesh that followed the two girls in, "Of course lets get you sorted out." she carried Star into the bathroom knowing that there was a changing table in there, "Are you doing okay babygirl? What happened?" she asked with worry getting the baby powder and a fresh diaper out.

Alexis glared somewhat at Megan, "Just because Aurora healed you doesn't mean that you should be picking me up already." she said in frustration as she was placed on the changing table, "You can't promise that, Megan, just because Aurora is your best friend doesn't guareente that," she said, "you shouldn't be going out like that or the way you do without something at least," she growled upset, "what if that braindead moron CannonBall used his damn power on you? Even he would be able to take down some of your bigger animal forms in one shot! You're lucky that the more dangerous villians simply send out there damn henchmen or hire mercs like those damn poachers." snarled Alexis upset and angry.

"You're one of the top heroes out there, Megan, but you would barley be considered a mid-rate villian at best." she said with huff, "You and Aurora know how tough Star is and you're both thankful that she changed her ways and joined the good guys but there are more out there like her even worse then she is," said Alexis, "do you even know that the amount of villians outnumber the heroes 3 to 1?" she asked.

Alexis sighed as she was changed, "Yes I know I could of handled it differently and I should of," she said, "I could of simply sent the poacher into a sleep of some kind hitting his nerve system like I sometimes do on stealth missions." she answered, "I could of even form a electric cage around him but I didn't," she continued, "I could of done many things different but I could also of done much more worse things and I probably would have if Star wasn't there." she confessed.

"You're my sister, my twin and if anything were to happen to you I don't know what I would do," she said, "I probably should apologise to Star giving that she probably hasn't seen something like that before though," she frowned, "I don't want you out fighting until we figure something out, I know armour doesn't work and you don't have a healing abilty but I'm not going to allow for this, I might of agreed to be your baby but your still my twin, my sister and it's also my duty to protect you," she continued, "even if I have to constantly be on your back providing a damn ever changing electrical vest for when you do fight, I will," she huffed, "you don't want me going out doing that again, obviously, so we've got to figure out a solution to this problem unless you want me to go out each time you are hurt and track some poor memeber of whichever group that hurt you and make them regret their choices then we can just do that?" she smiled, "But I don't think that's something you would want your baby doing so how about we work something out? Maybe Star can put my power to some use and we can at least find some sort of way to give you at least a shield, mhm? Your body changes, inside and out but your cells still stay the same, don't they? Otherwise you wouldn't be able to change back."

Alexis blinked the tears away from her eyes, "Anyway if your not alive what's the point of me even trying to be a hero, mhm?" she half joked.

“We can look into some sort of shield tomorrow. I think enough adventurers for the day.” Said Megan setting her twin on her lap. She kissed Alexis cheek. “I will always be safe and around for you. Now come let get you a snack.” Said Megan bouncing her sister on her lap before undoing her top to reveal her breast. She let Alexis latch on and start to drink. Megan started to hum a soft song as she softly rocked Alexis.

Star felt better in a dry diaper. She went to check on Alexis and Megan to see them having a bounding moment. She went back to Aurora. “Auntie and Alexis are having bonding time.” Said Star. She went and started to play with her stuffie as she waited for her friend to play with her again.

Alexis huffed, "Fine but your not going out on the battlefield or on any missions until we get a shield for you, kay? I'm not going to lose my Mommy and I don't think you'd be happy with the way I might react if that ever did happen." she scowled. It was a upsetting topic and Alexis knew that she was being fussy to an extent.

Alexis finally felt tears prick her eyes at her twin kissing her cheek and instantly latched onto Megan's chest suckling loudly as she clung to her despertaly and in obvious need and fear over what had just happened despite bullets being comman along with bombs and other weapons.

Aurora looked at Star and smiled, "I'm not surprised they both scared each other pretty badly today," she said and knelt down on the floor next to Star, "how's my baby feeling? We all could smell the burnt flesh but you had to see it," she said, "are you doing okay, did Alexis scare you?" she asked.

“It was a little scary but I am okay.” Said Star. She waddled and sat in Aurora’s lap. “I get it though, if they killed you, I would have nuked them.” Said Star truthfully. “I think Alexis is worried that Auntie will be killed due to no protection.” Said Star. She felt her tummy growled. “Can I get a yogurt please.” Said Star moving over so Aurora could get it.  Star was trying to come up with a blueprint to help Auntie so busy she wanted her mommy to feed her.

Megan smiled as Alexis got her fill. Megan set Alexis on her shoulder and patted her back. “I am sure we can come up with something.” Said Megan as she held Alexis. “Now I think it is time for both Star and you to nap.” Said Megan. She carried Alexis to Aurora and Star. “I am about to put my little one down for a nap. I think Star could use one too and help comfort Alexis as well.” Said Megan bouncing Alexis a little.

”I am not tired.” Talked Star. “That proved nothing.” Whined Star as she did not want to nap. She hated naps.

Aurora held Star in her lap and kissed her forehead, "I wouldn't be surprised if I'm honest I would probably end up doing something I would regret as well if something ever happened to you," she said, "I don't want to put my Mad Hatter persona on out in the field at all that's only for interogations when the department is desperate but if something bad truly did happen to you I would probably end up in the program that you are currently doing right now." she smiled as she heard Star's stomach growl, "Of course my darling," she kissed Star, "don't forget you still need to be nursed before any naps and bed, Mommy still has a lot of milk left for you." she teased as she went to fetch the yogurt wondering if she should breastfeed Star or not? Her babygirl was going to need a nap soon though she was sure of that so she would breastfeed her then.

Aurora returned with the yougurt and a cute spoon with a frog face on it, "Here you go baby." she sat and watch Star try to do a blueprint for Megan, "Mhm it would need to change constantly to fit whatever she changes into."

It wasn't going to be easy.

Alexis lazily laid against Megan and burped before nuzzling her nose into her twin's neck, "Mhm probably I'll just use electric for now to give you some protection," she mumbled, "not tired....." she tried not to yawn but couldn't stop herself from doing so.

Aurora nodded, "I think you're right it's been an eventful day and these two could do with a nap." she said as she finished feeding the yogurt to Star, "I think some milk will help you calm down and get you nice an sleepy my sweetheart." she coo'd to Star and took her to the rocking chair in the nursery and undid her top so Star could latch on, "Come on darling be a big girl and show Alexis how to behave." she added with a gentle coo.

Alexis was drooling slightly on Megan's shoulder and cuddling into her twin.

Star blushed. “Mommy.” Whined Star as she need not want to nurse not nap but she waddled to Aurora and latched on. She started to drink with her eyes closed as she was embarrassed. She drank until she was full though and as always she was barely able to stay awake. She yawned. “See not tired.” Said Star but it was a losing battle as soon she was off to sleep as soon as she burped.

Megan set Alexis on the floor in the living room. She already set out two pillows on the floor and a blanket. She waited until Star was on the other pillow before she tucked them both in,

In her sleep, Star held Alexis as if she was one of her stuffies. She cuddles and and snuggled with Alexis,

Aurora chuckled at the whine having come use to it and finding it adorable.  She loved these moments with Star even though her babygirl didn't seem to want them much anymore but she didn't exactly blame Star for that. It was a rather embarssing thing to do, "It's only me, you, Auntie and baby Alexis, dear." she coo'd comforting her babygirl softly as she watched her suckle.

Aurora feeling that Star was full put her over her shoulder and softly patted her back, "Mhm not tired at alllll." she teased and then grinned as Star fell asleep soon after. It was so adorable how much she fuss'd.

Alexis snuggled up to Star as she slept.  Her electricty crackling away slightly but only so to warm the two of them up a bit to make them feel more comfortable during their nap.  Alexis suckled her thumb as she slept peacefully and cutely.

“They are so cute together.” Said Megan as she looked at both girls snuggling each other. She replaced Alexis’s thumb with a pacifier. She smiled as she saw Alexis sucking on the pacifier like any other baby would. “That is my good girl.” Said Megan. Megan led Aurora to the dining room. 

“I don’t think that poacher that Alexis fried will make it. I need to shower.” Said Megan. She rubbed her forehead. “This is going to be a long road, Alexis can not be frying baddies.” Said Megan. “Mind watching them while I get cleaned up then we can switch.” Said Megan.

Megan was able to shower and get the smell out of her hair and body. She was soon in clean pjs and let Aurora get cleaned up. 

Star woke up when Alexis’s hair got into her nose. She sat up to see her mommy was not around. Star saw the egg was wiggling. “Alexis. Alexis your egg is moving.” Said Star as she nudged her bestie who had a full diaper on. “Auntie, Mommy the egg.” Yelled Star.

Aurora nodded, "They so are! Star's very attatched to Alexis," she said, "it's a shame they never got to meet when they were both younger," she frowned, "maybe things would of turned out a bit more differently for them both?" she sighed, "Oh well that's the past."

Alexis whimpered cutely at having her thumb removed but quickly quieted down as the pacifier was placed in her mouth instead.

Aurora smiled and followed Megan into the dining room, "I don't think Alexis is going to grow up as fast as Star," said Aurora, "mhm probably not...." Aurora frowned, "just the smell alone from you pretty much tells me that their insides are probably fried which means new organs, new everything probably...."

Aurora sat down, "It won't do her or you any good if she does which means we need to do something about this, about this side of her," she said, "it might be due to just fear at the thought of losing but Alexis has been out there for years doing this kind of stuff and it'll be hard for her to stop just like that."

Aurora nodded, "Sure I don't mind and you need a shower anyway."

Aurora made some coffee while Megan was in the shower and some hot chocolate incase the girls did wake up soon.  She made sure to keep an eye and ear on things so upon hearing Star she rushed to the living room to see the egg moving.

Alexis whined softly at being woken up and was laying down on her stomach, "Mhmm..." she sat up upon seeing the egg move, "MUMMY!" yelled Alexis loudly her eyes now bright and sparkling as she went near to the egg,"Is it actually hatching? This soon?" she asked curious and concerned. as a warm but comfortble heat filled the room from the egg.

"I guess, I dont know much about mythical creatures sweetie, but it is moving around a lot." Said MEgan as she watched the egg move as well. She smiled as she went to get a next made for the baby bird. Megan smiled at Aurora. "I think the girls found a new pet." teased Megan. She normally did not like pets due to she could speak to animals and most did not like to be treated as pets due. that is why she did not eat meat as well.

Star smiled. "It breaking open." Said Star. She stepped back as she was nervous and did not want to be the first person the bird saw. She smiled as the bird hatched out in a rush of blue flames. Where the egg was now a small baby phoenix. The phoenix just stared and chirping at Alexis before jumping onto her lap.

Alexis was a bit surprised, "Really? I'm kinda surprised? I thought you knew everything about creatures and stuff," she said, "I only know the myths and legends of some! Suppesdly a Phoenix can heal anything with it's tears and it can restore life by sacraficing its own only leaving a egg behind with it's chick to continue it's legacy," she continued, "it only dies if it's nearing the end of it's life or it's in danger and knows there's no other option." she added.

"There's a guy that owns a baslisk in the sewers but he's kind of training it for something, dunno what tho...."

Aurora was a little surprised by Megan calling the Phoenix a 'pet' but understood that the two little ones will probably be spoiling it a bit and helping with its care, "Well I suppose it'll give them something to do and it might help Alexis to learn how to be a bit more gentle." she replied to Megan, quietly.

Alexis watched the blue flames in awe and stared at the bird.  It had feathers and they were a strange colour.  Alexis thought back a bit....what did blue flames mean? There were red, purple, gold, orange and blue. Each meaning something different to each Pheonix? Or was that just a old myth?

Alexis squeaked a bit at the bird jumping into her lap and very softly stroked the tap of it's head, "Hey...." she said feeling the softness of it's feathers as she looked for Megan, "Mommy!" she called, "Could you talk to it, please? I want to know it's name and stuff." she continued to stroke the bird carefully taken in how it's feathers curled slightly.

“I can’t sweetie. If I can not turn into the animal I can not communicate with that animal. “It is why I can only control mundane animals because that is all I can turn into. Mythical animals are different. You will have to figure out what the little phoenix wants. I would start with some food like burned worms and bugs.” Said Megan.

“Ewww. Sorry bestie that is all you. I don’t do bugs. They are creepy.” Said Star as she saw Megan summon bugs and worms for the baby phoenix who started to chirp louder at Alexis. Star waddled to Aurora and hid a little. She hated bugs since the time a swarm of cockroaches swarmed her. She shiver in fear.

Alexis pouted at that, "Maybe we can find a way to tune your powers or connect them to mythical creatures?" she suggested, "It would give you another edge in battle? But it'll probably be a lot of training and it might not even work." she looked at the phoenix and gently petted it.

Alexis nodded, "That's fine! I don't mind trying to figure things out! I'm gonna find a way to communicate with it even if it takes years to do so," she said, "I'm good with bugs! I had to go through the sewer and live with a nest of rats for about a year." she smirked at Star.

Alexis gently burnt the worms and bugs with ease making sure not to harm them at all as she feeds the phoenix.

Aurora picks Star up and holds her tightly knowing how scared she is of bugs, "It's okay babygirl your auntie won't let any mean bugs near you and Mommy's here to protect you." she coo'd gently.

The phoenix ate all of the bug until he was full. He then fell asleep in the heating system his egg was incubated in. As it slept, his body was covered in a light pink flame. 

“well I think Alexis is now a mommy to a phoenix. So you got yourself a sidekick. You need to give him a name.” Said Megan as she picked up Alexis. She checked her twin. “Now I think my baby girl needs a snack, a change then she needs to nap as well.” Said Megan tickling Alexis as she picked her up.

Once she had Alexis secured, she went to the nursery and undid her top so Alexis could nurse. “After your tummy is full. Mommy will change that full diaper.” Cooed Megan patting said diapered butt as Alexis fed.

“Bugs are just creepy.” Said Star. “I am dry. I don’t want to nap. I am not tired. Can I stay up?” Asked Star with big round eyes.

• 2 months later...

Alexis giggled as the phoenix ate all the bugs and gently stroked him carefully enjoying the feel of his feathers before putting him away into the incubator to sleep. It was amazing to see his body covered in a pink flame and she couldn't help but be in awe over the small bird. It was such a rare creature.

Alexis looked at Megan in shock, "A side kick?" she glanced back at the phoenix,"I have no idea what to call it? I mean....it needs to be something good, right?" she squeaked as her twin picked her up causing her to blush, "Sis...." she whined at being called 'babygirl' but it was the agreement they had, "I-I suppose a snack wouldn't be bad....." she relented, "but I don't need a nap, I'm fine, really..." she held back her yawn and giggled at the tickling.

Alexis still wasn't 100% convinced by this babying method of Megan's but she did enjoy bonding with her twin even though it was in a rather unconvential manner. Alexis shyly nursed before becoming more greedy in her breastfeeding suckling loudly without a care soon enough without a care for the state that her diaper was in knowing Megan would help her soon enough into a clean one.

Aurora smiled, "They can be rather creepy, can't they? But bubble bees are cute, aren't they?" she said with a gentle coo, "I know you're dry babygirl, I can feel and yes you can stay up on the condition that you have some milk and you snuggle with Alexis for her nap," she smirked, "if you fall asleep though while cuddling that's your own fault darling." she carried Star and sat oppisite of Megan before opening her top. It wasn't that Star needed milk anymore as such but she just loved breastfeeding her, she really did and it felt so nice to breastfeed with her best friend.

Megan stroked Alexis’s hair as she nursed. “That is a good girl.” Cooed Megan as she switched breast. She made sure Alexis would be full and sleepy, she patted Alexis back when she finished before laying her on the bed. “Time for a change.” Megan sighed. She untaped the diaper see how full it was. “Oh sweetie, I should have changed you sooner.” Cooed Megan, Megan went to work and started to wipe Alexis clean. Once clean she rubbed lotion before taping the new diaper closed “all fresh for her nap.” Said Megan. She gave Alexis a stuffie and a pacifier.

Star blushed but did what her mommy wanted. She latched on and pretended not to hear how Alexis gulped up the milk. Star never rushed and was soon full of milk and knew Aurora would be pleased. “I will lay with Alexis.” Said Star.

She waited to be placed with Alexis and once she was she laid in the bed and wrapped her arms around Alexis. “How long do I have to nap?”

(for all those I am rp with. Replies are coming slowly but surely. I have recovered from my back surgery and am started to get back to this stuff)

Alexis sunk into the warmth Megan provided having needed this....

Needed this care so long ago and yet never receving it because her powers were late, because their mother refused to bond with her. It wasn't fair but none of that mattered now because Megan was now her Mommy even though it did feel weird to have her own twin's breast in her mouth.

Alexis yawned cutely and rubbed her eyes as her diaper was undone and blushed a bit. She had gone quite a lot, hadn't she? Alexis had barley noticed that. Maybe she was really losing control of her body? Alexis suckled on her paci accepting the soothing device and snuggled her plushie easily finding it soft to touch.

Aurora chuckled as Star latched on and rubbed her back, "Good girl." she knew that Star was only doing this for her sake but she was going to take every chance she could until Star truly had enough of this, of her but she hoped Star would let this continue, "I'm glad, sweetheart," said Aurora kissing her forehead, "if you're still awake after Alexis has falling asleep you can play but only once she's asleep and quietly, okay?" she added softly.

Aurora smiled, "It depends on if you fall asleep or not but if you do fall asleep then I'll wake you when Alexis is in need of getting up."

Alexis had her head resting on Star's shoulder and was quickly snoring, snoozing away as she cuddled her friend.

(Glad to hear that you recovered.)