LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heroes and Villians - private for RynoBro

Sword

Star stuck out her tongue to Aurora. “It is a baby sleepover mommies are not babies. You need a diaper on to be allowed to stay.” Said Star. She put on a Power Ranger movie. “We will not stay up too late.” Said Star with a grin. She heard Aurora comment and felt bad so she got out of her fort and gave her a hug before getting back into the fort.

”Alexis I saw you had trouble walking. Sometimes it is easier to crawl in those diapers.” Said Star. “Mommy put me in those when I am sick.” Said Star as the movie started. 

“Feel better.” Said Megan with a chuckle. “I will let you check them at night and I will get them up and make breakfast.” Said Megan before yawning. She went to the guest room and went to sleep.

Star was asleep by the start of the second movie. She cuddled with Alexis as if she was her stuffie

Alexis giggled a little at the thought of Aurora and Megan wearing diapers with them. It would be kind of fun if they did as well but she doubted they would unless maybe if they were dared? She wasn't sure.

Aurora smiled, "Aww you're so sweet babygirl, mommy loves you." she kisses Star gently. It was sweet of Star to hug her, "That's fine with me Megs! I'll check on them in about two to three hours and see how they are getting on." she headed off to her own bedroom to get some work finished.

Alexis blushed slightly, "Crawl? Really? Uh....I'll think about it maybe you're right, maybe it'll be easier to do or at least in the morning or when I'm tired," she said surprised that Aurora only used these on Star when she was sick, "Do you think Megan is going a bit overboard with this?" she asked softly and curiously.

Alexis was still awake as she was being cuddled by Star.  It was cute how Star held onto her like she was a stuffie.  She was enjoying Star's company, a lot, and she kind of liked Star somewhat as well with how nice, playful and helpful she was.

It didn't take long for Alexis to fall asleep cuddling up to Star.

Aurora soon after crept down and smiled at the two taking a quick picture which she sent off to Megan before heading to her bed to sleep as well.

Megan woke up in the morning and checked her phone then her messages. She checked on the girls to see they were still asleep. Megan decided to make waffles for breakfast. She smiled as she was happy her sister looked so at peace. She never seen Alexis with such a relaxed smile on her face.

Star work up first. She need to pee. She was already wet from sleeping. Star decided to just use her diaper. She was glad she did not leak. Star rubbed her face before waddling her Aurora’s room. She saw her mommy was still asleep. She went and got into the bed and cuddled up. “Mommy I am soaked.” Said Star when she saw Aurora open her eyes.

Megan finished cooking and checked on Alexis. “Hey baby girl. Good thing I put you in the thick diaper.” Said Megan. Megan smiled. She changed Alexis’s diaper and held her. “Did you have a good night sleep?” Asked Megan holding Alexis.

Aurora smiled and yawned softly, "Hello babygirl and my you are rather soaked aren't you? Let's go get you changed and then we can both get dressed for the day and have some yummy breakfast." she coo'd and picked Star up with ease taken her into the nursery to change.

Aurora gently wiped and powder'd Star with ease before putting her in a diaper for now she got a pair of overalls and a simple t shirt for her babygirl to wear for now before taking her into the kitchen and setting her down.

Alexis had drool running down the side of her chin and was sleeping sweetly on her stomach. Very slowly she woke up to see Megan above her and changing her? Alexis whined softly as she felt the soggy diaper being removed.  She really had wet herself, hadn't she? It was pretty bad.

Alexis smiled a bit at being heldby Megan and snuggled her head cutely against her twin's chest, "Mhmmm." said Alexis as cuddled up to Megan, "Yes Mommy." she added still half asleep and drowzy not quite realising that she had called Megan Mommy yet.

“I think someone is a sleepyhead.” Said Megan with a chuckle. “I think someone is a hungry girl.” Said Megan. She sat down in a rocking chair and opened her top for Alexis to nurse. Megan guided her breast to Alexis’s mouth. Megan cooed at her twin. “That is a good girl drink up.” Said Megan.

Star smiled when she was cleaned. “Mommy pull ups not diapers.” She whined but knew she would stay in the diaper so it did not go to waste. Star went over to Megan to see her feeding Alexis. “That is a good girl Alexis.” Teased Star before rushing back to the kitchen to be a big girl and help her mommy cook.

Star smiled as she did whatever childish cooking task Aurora had for her. 

Megan smiled as she started to pat Alexis back after several minutes. Megan set Alexis in a highchair and wiped her twin’s face clean. “How is my baby this morning?”

Alexis huffed, "Nuh I'm awake," she argued softly only to yawn sweetly and settle into snuggling Megan, "mhmm..." she murmured still not fully awake yet despite having her diaper changed.

Alexis latched on almost instantly and in a very natural way. It didn't take long for her to start suckling and drinking Megan's breastmilk.  It felt weird almost as if she had a need to do this, a need to drink from her own twin but why?

Aurora chuckled, "Once we've run out of diapers we can switch to pull ups more darling but don't worry it's only for the mornings and nights once you've used this up I'll put you in a pull up." she giggled as she watched Star go check up on Alexis.

Alexis was curled up on Megan's lap happily drinking away only to open her eyes upon hearing Star causing Alexis to blush and suckle a bit more slower as she looked up at Megan with a timid gaze.

Aurora had some strawberries cut up and ready along with other fruits for pancakes and/or crepes.

Alexis burped softly and rested her head on Megan's shoulder allowing her twin to carry her. The highchair did cause Alexis to pout though as she found herself placed into it, "I'm fine, I think," she said, "ugh," she whined as Megan wiped her face, "you?" she asked Megan.

Aurora chuckled slightly, "Someone sounds a bit grouchy." she helped Star into her own seat next to Alexis.

“I am great babygirl.” Said Megan. She cut up Alexis pancake and started to feed Alexis. “I hope you are talking about Star. My babygirl is just a little fussy as she is waking up.” Teased Megan. She made sure Alexis at a pancake before giving her a bottle of orange juice.

”I am not grouchy. I am a good big girl. I helped mommy.” Said Star beaming before she ate a crepe. Star finished eating and had crumbs and whip cream on her cheek.Star put her plate in the sink. She washed her plate. “I did good?” Asked Star.

”well thanks for having us.‘I think it is time to get Alexis home. I need to go to the store and other things for her room.” Said Megan. “A crib, changing table, and plenty of diapers.” Said Megan as she wiped Alexis face and held her. “Say bye.” Said Megan

”Noooooo. I want her to stay. I like having someone who is a bigger baby than me.” Said Star with tears in her eyes.

Alexis blushed at being called babygirl by Megan and wondered if she'd be able to get use to it or not? It felt strange but then again this whole thing was strange.

Alexis opened her mouth letting Megan feed her. It was the easier thing to do.

Aurora giggled, "Aww Star can be a bit of a fuss pot at times I do admit to that." she smiled as she allowed Star to feed herself, "You did brilliant babygirl! You helped mommy make food and you also finished it all!" she praised Star and wiped her mouth.

Alexis suckled sweetly on her bottle of orange juice choosing to focus entirely on that for now. It was difficult to get into whatever mindset she was suppose to be in and equally her mind was still recovering from everything that had happened.

Aurora picked Star up and hugged her gently seeing the tears in her eyes, "They'll be over again baby, it's alright and we can visit them as well," she tried to comfort Star, "it was great having you both." she smiled at Megan.

Alexis rested her head on Megan's shoulder and looked at Star, "I'm not a baby," she complained and stuck her tounge out, "and anyway we'll see each other again soon." she added not wanting Star to cry at all.

Alexis blushed slightly but waved goodbye to the two.

Once out of ear shot she glared a little at Megan, "I'm not sleeping in a crib," she said, "the changing table I understand but the crib, no." she shook her head trying to be firm, "I'm not going to go rolling out of bed, Megs."

“How about a compromise then. We will get a bed that can bar attachments. I will not put them on unless you fall out of bed but once you do the bars are going to be attached.” Said Megan as she secured Alexis into the car before waving bye to the girls.

Megan drove small ABDL shop that Aurora recommended. It was a drive to get there but it would be for the better as it would help with Alexis’s embarrassment. She parked and helped Alexis out of the car. “Let get you diapers, a changing table, and a new bed.” Said Megan. 

“Okay how about you pick out a changing table then I will get you a bed while you pick out some diapers.” Said Megan as she led Alexis to the changing tables.

Alexis sighed, "I dunno," she felt unsure, "but fine I suppose that's okay?" she grumbled, "You don't really need to buy me any baby stuff just cause your my...uh," blushed Alexis, "Mommy." it felt weird saying that, "Why am I even calling you that anyway?" she asked.

Alexis allowed herself to be secured into the car by Megan and waved bye to the two as they went to the store. The drive was pretty long, "I'm surprised you don't just turn into a bird and fly us though." she half joked.

There wasn't a lot of people about, thankfully, and she had seen a few ABDL stores pop up recently mainly due to the program that Star was in and there seemed to be a growing market with the public due to seeing their favourite villians turning good and being coddled.

Alexis pouted, "Sure, that's fine, I'll just go with that one." she pointed to a wooden changing table that offered different designs from stars and moons to clouds and thunder along with animals and so on, "and I'll just get a bundle pack I don't really care about the designs it's not like anyone is going to see them anyway." she shrugged.

Alexis felt odd being here even uncomfortble. Did she really want Megan taking control like this? She never had anyone looking after her before until now? She looked at Megan, "I'm not sure about this," spoke Alexis, "I like being close to you, I like....I like your milk," she blushed, "but I dunno I'm kind of getting cold feet and even though it's been great bonding with you....I just..."

Alexis looked away, "It might be easier to just leave and go back to freelancing for people like CanonBall," she said, "a-and it's nothing personal," stated Alexis, "I just don't think I can do this, go through what Star has been through and even attempt to be a hero, I'm not a hero and I'm especisally not suited for search and rescue." she added with a awkward smile on her face. Her lack of confidence obvious.

Megan smiled and got the stuff and went over to Alexis. “Hey, look at me. You have greatness in you. Alexis, I am not asking you to do the program. The reason for the stuff is so you are comfortable. No one will know.” Said Megan. She refused to let go of her sister.

”Tell you what I want you to let me take care of you for a month, give this new life with me and being a hero a shot. If you do that truely do not want to be a hero and go back to your old life. I will let you and take you to wherever you want to start you new life.” Said Megan. She kissed Alexis. She smiled as she got Alexis a few stuffies.

Megan rubbed her sister’s back as they got back into her car and drove home. She let Alexis go inside before Megan shifted into a gorilla to get the large box’s inside. Megan shifted back and set everything up. 

Alexis breathed heavily in and out, anxiously as Megan talked, "I don't have anything great about me, why do you believe in me so much?" she squeaked becoming quiet. It was for her own comfort? Alexis sighed. This sucked a lot.

Alexis was surprised by Megan's offer and shook her head, "I don't wanna leave you." she replied quietly and held on to Megan as her twin kissed her.  She didn't want to lose her twin, her mommy at all, "I'm just scared." she whimpered, "I dunno if I can be a hero." she rubbed her eyes.

Alexis leaned into her sister and nuzzled up to her side as they went about the store not letting go at all. Back at the house Alexis went inside and watched her sister curiously as she turned into a gorilla.  It always amazed her how strong and powerful Megan was.

Alexis went into the kitchen and started to make coffee, "Mommy...." she said after a few minutes carrying a cup to her, "here." she smiled shyly placing it down on the table before giving Megan a hug, "You really think I can be a hero, don't you?" she asked quietly.

"Thank Alexis. You are the best." said Megan. She went and took the coffee and drank it. She went over to Alexis and picked her up. "I want you to show you something." said Megan. Megan walked over to her room and went to her top drawer and pulled out a very old drawing that looked like a five year old did it. It was a drawing of Megan and Alexis as superheros. It had the title, BEST HERO TEAM EVER. On the back had Megan age 5. "I have believed that you would be a hero since five years old and I have kept this to keep my dream live." said Megan letting her look at the drawing.

Megan put the drawing in Alexis's room next to her changing table. "So you will know that I will always believe in you." said Megan. Megan smiled and set Alexis on her lap in the rocker. She started to rock Alexis. "How about we rest today, tomorrow we can train." said Megan.'

She set her down in her room. Megan went over to the kitchen and started to make some lunch.

Alexis smiled sweetly and blushed shyly a bit.  It seemed silly but any amount of praise always made her feel good, really good and coming from Megan....

She found her heart swelling up slightly more so then usual.  Unknown to Alexis her power was reacting in a positive manner to Megan's praise and seemed to have created a strange sort of feedback loop on itself.

Alexis looked at Megan curiously and held onto her as she was picked up. It was always a little strange how they were twins and yet Megan always seemed to be older then her and while it had annoyed her when she was younger she didn't mind it now at all.

Alexis looked at the picture with a shocked expression, "You kept that for this long?" she said in surprise, "Your dream?" she didn't know that Megan had wanted this so much at all for them to be together and part as a team, "I guess you're going to get your dream soon." she grinned.

Alexis smiled at the picture and seeing it by the changing table knowing that no matter what her sister believed in her and that she had nothing to lose at all.  That she didn't have to be scared.

Alexis snuggled in Megan's lap and cuddled her head against her twin's shoulder enjoying the quiet bonding as the chair rocked back and forth. It felt nice to have a home, to be home, "That sounds good," she agreed, "I've already practiced a bit with Star so resting sounds like a plan."

Alexis looked around her room curiously and grabbed fluffy stuffed llama toy which she decided to carry into the kitchen after a few minutes where she hugged Megan quickly before sitting down at the table with the toy and a colouring book with crayons.

“I see you have you fancy llama.” Giggled Megan. She smiled as lunch, chili mac was nearly done. She looked at Alexis drawing. “What are you coloring?” Asked Megan as she watched her color for five minutes before turning off the stove and fixing two bowls. She set one near her and one in Alexis’s highchair. She picked up Alexis and tickled her for a bit before securing her in the chair. “You look so cute in your chair.” Said Megan securing the bun before she fed Alexis.

Once Alexis’s bowl was empty she gave Alexis a bottle so she could eat. Megan ate her food then wiped her face then her sister’s. “Now how about we take a nap in my bed and watch a movie.” Said Megan holding her sister. She carried Alexis to her room and changed her to make sure she did not leak and let Alexis pick a movie.

Megan got into the bed and hit play on the movie and stroked Alexis’s head as they watched. She was so happy Alexis was here to stay.

• 2 weeks later...

Alexis blushed a little only to smile cutely as she rubbed her cheek against the Llama Plushie, "Mhmmm!" she hummed and coloured in the picture, "The place we talked about when we were kids," she said, "forest, lake, loads of caves and places to explore where we would live together," she smiled and then blushed a bit more, "and you know be a superhero team." she added quietly as she sketched in a waterfall.

Alexis squirmed and giggled as Megan tickled her.  In her highchair Alexis frowned a little but was soon distracted by the food which she ate happily and accepted her bottle sweetly suckling on her milk loudly.

Alexis nodded her head and held onto Megan as she was carried into her twin's bedroom, "Can we watch Nightmare Before Christmas, mama?" she asked sweetly as she curled up against Megan in bed with her cheek pressed up against her twins chest as she relaxed. 

Megan nodded. She smiled as her sister already started to regress. Megan hit play on the movie. “Who is your character.” Said Megan knowing she would have to get her that character is a plush for her. Megan smiled as she stroked Alexis’s head the whole movie. “That was a really good movie.” Said Megan. 

Megan started to hum a lullaby until Alexis was asleep. Megan was pleased as Alexis sleep. She inserted a pacifier in Alexis’s mouth. Megan freed herself without waking up Alexis. Megan started to get to work setting Alexis up to be cleared of her record and be able to get registered as a hero. She knew it would be an up hill battle but Megan would help her the whole time.

"Jack! Or Zero!" she giggled loudly having always loved those two characters in particular. There was a twinkle in her eye as she watched the movie entertained and even giggling softly as she allowed herself to regress a little.

Alexis fell asleep sweetly and accepted the paci suckling softly on it unaware that her Mommy was clearing up her record so she could apply to be a hero.

Megan took some bribing and deals but she was able to get Alexis record clear if Alexis stays lay low for six months. Megan looked at Alexis asleep sucking on a pacifier. She got her llama stuffie and handed it to Alexis. She awwed as she saw Alexis cuddle with it. “So cute.” Muttered Megan before she tucked her in.

”Hey, Aurora do you think you can hang with use for a few days. Alexis is going to be regressing a bit and Star would be helpful.” Said Megan once Aurora answered. “I figured the girls could hang out and keep each company as Alexis regresses.” Said Megan.

Star was listening in. “Mommy, please. I have been a good girl all day. I ate my broccoli and cleaned my room. Plus I made it to the potty once today.” Said Star bouncing up and down. Her current pull up was wet but she did not care. “I will even go back to diapers while we are there.” Said Star,

Alexis was unaware of the extent what Megan was doing for her with making deals and bribes to get her name fully cleared and cleaned up. If anything Alexis would be incredibly concerned over what deals Megan had agreed to and what that meant for her Mommy but as of now she was curled up asleep snoring sweetly behind her paci. 

Feeling the softness of her Llama she instantly pulled it close to her and snuggled her head into its soft fluffy neck.

Aurora put the phone on speaker and smiled, "Hey!" she listened to Megan and then laughed as she looked at Star, "I don't think I have much choice in the matter," she teased, "so sure we'll come down and stay for a couple of days no problem! If Alexis is regressing maybe we can go to that park nearby yours?" she suggested, "Get her use to going out a bit more." she added.

Aurora smirked, "Star's offered to go back into diapers while we are there to make Alexis a bit more comfortable."

Alexis softly mumbled in her sleep and drooled a bit as her paci bobbed up and down in her mouth cutely.

Star was eager as she was changed and helped pack a suitcase for a week. “I am so excited, Alexis is funny and cute. You think She is gay?” Asked Star once her clothes were packed and she was looking at her stuffies she could take. She pointed to her black kitty stuffie and her hyena stuffie. They moved and climbed on top of her suitcase.  She grabbed it and waited until she was in the car. 

Megan smiled as she checked on Alexis a hour later and saw she was soaked. She set Alexis on her changing table as gentle as she could but she could not help when the cold wet wipe hit. “Sorry sweetie you are soaked and mommy was just changing you.” Cooed Megan. She got Alexis in a clean diaper and gave her a bottle of juice.

”Star and Aurora is coming over for a few days.” Said Megan as she held Alexis to make sure she finished the bottle. “I was able to clear your name but you need to stay out of the public for a few months.” Said Megan. She heard the doorbell ring a few times. “That would be Star and Aurora.” Said Megan as she went and answered the door.

”hey Auntie. Alexis how are you today?” Asked Star carrying her suitcase in.

Aurora tickled Star's tummy as she changed her babygirl and smiled at how sweet she looked knowing that her little one probably didn't need diapers anymore except for certain occasions so Aurora was more than thrilled that her little darling wanted to wear them even if it was just for Alexis.

Aurora was surprised by Star's question and looked at her curiously, "What makes you say that?" she asked with a teasing smile, "Does someone have a crush on their new friend?" she teased, "I think someone does," she continues to tease and tickle Star, "I wouldn't be surprised if she swung that way," she said, "I know that their dad had tried to force arranged marriages for them both and from what I heard Alexis wasn't keen on being betrothed at all and made quite the scene," she continued, "which probably put her off guys for life." she added remembering the gossip of how the two brothers, 14 and 16, had been rejected by the twins and the uproar it caused in hero high society.

Alexis woke up with a squeak startled by the cold wet wipe on her bottom causing her paci to fall out of her mouth as she hugged her Llama tightly in response, "I-its okay I understand." she blushed having not expected to wake up to Megan cleaning her like this. It was a bit embarrassing but she was slowly getting use to her new lifestyle and change in relationship with her twin.

Alexis suckled her bottle and listened, "They are? That's cool...." she blushed a bit thinking about the kiss she had giving Star and wondered what she should do or say? Then again Star had kissed her in return.....

Alexis looked surprised, "Really?" she asked, "You didn't have to do that, you know? But thank you so much! If there's any deals you've made that I can help you with just say and I'll do it!" she hugged Megan and then let her go as she answered the door.

Alexis stood cutely holding her Llama to her chest as she watched Aurora and Star enter, "I'm doing okay..." she walked over awkwardly still not use to the padding between her legs,"here let me get that." she smiled taking the suitcase.

Aurora hugged Megan, "This will be great hanging out together like this! How have things been? Is everything going okay?" she asked.

Star followed her to the room. She hugged Alexis. “Cute llama.” Said Star. She smiled as her two plushies climbs out of her suitcase. Her black cat climbed up Star’s shoulder. The cat waved to Alexis before patting Star’s cheek. “Oh, Nora loves your room.” Said Star and the plushie nodded.

”This have been good. Alexis basically has to follow the program without having to be in it officially. She will need a new hero name though and a different look,” said Megan. “What about you? Star finished the program. She can finally grow up again. How are you taking it?” Asked Megan fixing some coffee for them.

Star smiled as she looked around. “What kind of training do you want to do?” Asked Star.

• Like 1

Alexis blushed and hugged her Llama a bit more tightly in her arms, "Mommy got it for me." she said shyly feeling oddly vulnerable? Maybe it was the treatment she was going through? The agreement to be Megan's baby? 

Alexis watched the creature oddly. It was cute but a bit strange at the same time, "Thanks?" she said quietly as watched Star unable to stop herself from watching her movement and every small action from the way she breathed and more. It was part of her skill set and something she couldn't turn off at all except for when she was with Megan but that's because Megan was her twin and they had known each other for years.

"I don't know...." she said looking at Star curiously and in a rather intense manner, "Maybe something stealth base? I can sense where people are by sending my electricity through the ground." she grinned, "It's why Mommy could never get to me."

Aurora nodded her head, "Mhm it's good that she's going through the program even unofficially," she said, "but I am a little jealous I have to allow Star to grow up but you don't have to with Alexis," she said, "any thoughts on her new costume and hero name? It'll have to be good obviously but it needs to fit whatever public perception you want her to have equally the public will know who her previous identity was because of her powers and that will become a news story in and of itself," she continued, "any secrets she and you have that you both are uncertain and uncomfortable with will need to be revealed on Heroes Talk," stated Aurora, "It's better to rip that band aid off and present the narrative before someone else does otherwise perception could be bad, very bad, you don't want your mom doing Heroes Talk about you guys before you do otherwise she'll spin things to make herself look good."

Aurora sipped her coffee, "With Star though....I don't want her to grow up but that's her choice not mine to make and while I would love to keep feeding her breastmilk I don't think she's as keen to do so anymore." she added shyly.

Alexis saw the packed up musical equipment from her and Megs shop and grinned looking at Star, "You know how to play anything? Or sing? she asked curiously 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

“I can play a little and yeah, I think I can help with you on that.” Said Star. She smiled at her cat stuffie. “Mocha get me an old screen from my bag.” Said Star. The stuffie saluted and dove into Star’s bag. “I made a pocket wormhole that is connected to my bag. It is like an endless bag  but in truth it is about the same size of this house inside the bag.” Said Star. She did not want to go over the math involved.

Mocha came out of the bag and held the old phone. Star grabbed a glove and went to work using her power. She soon held a tech glove with a screen display. She smiled. “This is the seeker. By you sending a pulse of electro wave it will bounce back and give an image like echolocation but better as you should be able to get reading up to two miles away and two miles down,” said Star.

Mocha climbs on Alexis and patted her head. “Mocha says try to find her.” Said Star before the stuffie jumped off and dived into the pile of stuffie in Alexis room.

”I just want Alexis to be happy and on the right side of the law.” Said Megan finishing her coffee. “We better make sure the girls don’t blow up my base.” Said Megan.