LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heroes and Villians - private for RynoBro

Sword

Aurora nodded with a big grin on her face, "Pretty much! And yes that's the only way to go about this I'm afraid, I'm sorry if this puts you into an awkward position with your twin but it's the only way this is going to work and help." she was amused but she understood the troublesome nature of what had happened and what needed to be done.

Alexis was surprised to be picked up by Megan and squeaked as she was, "I could of walked," she pouted, "and what's that?" she frowned, "Close my eyes....okay?" she looked confused but did as she was told.

Something strange had entered her mouth and it tasted sweet, very sweet and she could feel her power responding in a weird and strange way almost as if it was happy so Alexis started to suckle.   Alexis started to sparkle slightly which transferred to Megan a little bit as well as her power bounced between the two, linking them finally and properply. 

Alexis kept her eyes closed shut not opening them even for a second as she kept suckling like her life depended on it.

Aurora smirked slightly at the scene and saw Star's wet pull up, "I think someone is going back into diapers for a bit but at least you won't be the only one padded up." she teased looking over at Alexis who had curled up against Megan now as she took Star over to the changing table.

"Can I open my eyes now?" asked Alexis after five minutes of non stop suckling, "I wanna know what I'm drinking it tastes really good and sweet." she confessed.

• Like 1

“Sure sweetie but don’t panic okay. I think you really need this.” Said Megan letting her open her eyes. “I know I should have asked but you would have never said yes. This way you get a tasty drink that helps heal you and I get reveal from my chest. Your powers supercharged my glands and I was hurting.” Said Megan letting her see she was drinking from Megan’s boobs.

”Come on, potty training hard the second time around. I am still working on it.” Whined Star as she follows and got on to the changing table. “At least i a not as big of a baby as Alexis, I stopped nursing three weeks ago.” Said Star proudly. She felt better in the diaper as she was used to it.

Alexis frowned slightly at being told that she shouldn't 'panic' and wondered what was going on as she slowly opened her eyes to find herself suckling like a big baby on her twin's breast and drinking her breastmilk like a newborn. It was a shock to say the least and then there was Megan's chest on top of that, "Your right I wouldn't of," she said feeling annoyed, "but I guess this is kind of my fault? My powers caused this so I really should be the one to fix this even if that means being breastfed." she sighed softly as she went back to suckling on Megan's breast but now with her eyes open.

The milk felt nice but why did her powers supercharge Megan's breasts? What was the point of that? It didn't make any sense to her.

Aurora smirked, "I know you are and I'm proud of you," she said, "but your still my baby and Mommy can start producing milk at any time for her little Star," she teased, "you could always join Alexis in being nursed sweetheart, if you want?" she joked slightly, "But yes you are a bigger girl right now then Alexis," she giggled, "Alexis is pretty much equal to a newborn right now giving that this should of happened when she had been born instantly but her mom must of never breastfed her or gave her a waypoint to allow her powers to connect to her." she explained to Star.

“That is my girl. Now drink up and get your fill.” Said Megan switching breast. She wanted to make sure Alexis was full and happy. She stroke Alexis hair as she fed until Alexis was done. She set Alexis head on her shoulder and started to pat her back to get a good burp.

Star was not paying attention after Star was the bigger girl. For having to be a baby for the last few years it was nice not to be the baby of the group even though she was still in diaper. She smiled as saw Alexis was done nurserying. “Let go play, mommy is making burger.” Said Star.

She dragged Alexis to her room to play rock’emsock-em robot but with stuffies. She gave her a controller. “You get to be Miss Otter, I get Doctor Fox.” Said Star pointing to the toy stuffie. The goal it to hit the other stuff until they stuffie fall and lights up.” Said Star as she showed her. She restarted them.

”Ready go.” Said Star eager to play with her new friend.

It didn't take much convincing for Alexis to do as she was told right now. The milk was nice and warm. It filled her up and made her feel warm, she also felt miles better then normal even if she was wearing a diaper....

Alexis yawned slightly and burped as Megan patted her back causing her to blush. This isn't what she expected in the least at all when Megan had taken her off the battlefield and back to her base of operations. It was a weird series of events to say the least.

Alexis stood awkwardly and couldn't quite look Megan in the eye at all so she was happy when Star came over and took her away to play in her nursery.

Aurora who was in the kitchen smiled brightly at Megan, "I hope your ready for all the side-effects your about to have mama bear." she teased Megan, "Your already super protective of her." she added as she continued to cook.

In the nursery Alexis looked at the otter and the fox curiously before nodding, "Okay? I think I got it?" she said as she started to use the controller. It wasn't that hard once she got more use to it and she didn't really need to do much besides press a few buttons so her motor skills didn't make things hard this time, thankfully.

After thirty minutes Aurora was done and started to set things up, "Girls food is ready!" she called loudly, "Do you guys have any plans for the week?" she asked Megan curiously.

Star got upset. She made these robots and Alexis won every single time. “Dang it. How are you so good.” Said Star. She was in shock about it. Star heard the call for lunch. Star smiled “Let’s go. But I think you need a change after lunch.” Said Star pointing to Alexis’s padded butt. She lead the way to the dining room and got into her seat and put on her bib as she knew she need it during meals.

Megan looked at Alexis. “I will change you after lunch sweetie.” Said Megan. She picked up Alexis and helped her into a chair. Megan secured a bib on Alexis and cut up Alexis burger into small bite size pieces.” Said Megan.

”I was thinking of work with Alexis, try to get her to using her powers in different ways and see how she can help rather than destroy.” Said Megan. “I was hoping Star would help as she had to do this herself and I think Star could help more than I can if you do not mind Aurora.” Said Megan.

Alexis was a little confused by how she was winning but she didn't mind at all except that she could see Star getting upset.  She didn't want Star to get upset over this, "Might have to do with my powers," she said, "it's electric base and I'm starting to think it just flows or connects naturally to stuff so if there's any circuts in this then my power might of just gone through them," she confessed, "I'm not entirely sure on that though but there's been times where I've caught myself doing that without knowing." she admitted to Star.

Alexis scowled and looked at her padded bottom.  She was soggy, very soggy and she hadn't even noticed! Alexis held back her tears not wanting to cry in front of Star right now but it was difficult.  It wasn't something she was use to at all yet.

Alexis waddled awkwardly into the dining room and didn't say anything in reply about her diaper feeling to ashamed by it, by her accident.  Alexis allowed herself to be picked up and placed into a chair. At least it wasn't a highchair like Star's but that didn't make her feel much less like a baby espescially with Megan cutting her food up into small bites.

Alexis didn't say much as she ate her food. It was good and the meat was juicy but she wasn't fond of the fact that she was in diapers or that she had been breastfed despite enjoying it.  It was weird.

Aurora tapped her chin, "Mhm I think Star would be more then happy to help Alexis with her powers," she smiled, "and I don't mind I trust Star a lot and know she won't do anything bad on purpose," she continued as she watched the two eat having cut up the burger like Megan had but for Star, "we can draw up a training plan for Alexis together, all four of us," she said, "just so we know what's going on and can help when need to."

Aurora looked at Star, "How do you feel helping Alexis with using her powers in a more helpful way?" she asked.

Alexis who had heard the conversation didn't really mind training and recieving help at all if that's what was best for her, then so be it.

“I would love to help out. Mommy I want down.” Said Star wiggling in her locking chair. She had ask everytime she was done eating. Once she was out of her chair, she rushed to her playroom and started to draw blueprints of ideas of what would help Alexis. Star was so focus on drawing , Star squated and started to mess her diaper. Once she was done, she smiled as she looked over her three designs for Alexis.

Star realized she was messy. She waddled to Aurora. “Mommy I made a mess.” Said Star holding up her arms wanting to be picked up and changed.

Megan watched Alexis eat and when Alexis was done she picked up Alexis. “Let’s get you into a dry diaper.” Said Megan. She laid Megan on Star’s changing table and went to changing Alexis diaper as if she was a young toddler. “I am glad you are having fun baby girl.” Said Megan. She tapped the diaper closed.

Megan set Alexis on her lap and unbutton her top. “Drink up Alexis. You know you want some milk.” Said Megan. She stroked her head as Alexis drank. “You are so cute.”

Aurora smiled brightly at Star, "Good girl!" she praised as she let her babygirl down from the highchair and giggled as she saw Star rush off to the nursery knowing that her little one already had ideas in her head for Alexis and how to help her. It was so cute.

Aurora watched as Megan changed Alexis and then turned to see Star, "Oh it's okay baby let's get you changed!" she coo'd loudly.

Alexis blushed slightly as she was picked up once more by Megan and hid her head in her twin's shoulder as she was carried to the changing table making a soft whimpering noise that contrasted with her old more rough persona as a sort of villian, sort of not a villian where she would swear and strong arm people into submission if needed but that was and had been an act.

Alexis looked away as Megan changed her like a young toddler. It was hard to describe the feelings she felt and why she was even letting this happen to begin with? It wasn't right for her twin to be looking after her like this, was it, "Eh..." said Alexis, "it's better then doing deals with people and getting beat up." she admitted.

Alexis sighed as she felt the new fresh and clean diaper tapped closed by Megan, "Y-you don't have to change me, you know? I could do it myself." she wasn't surprised to be carried and lifted about again by Megan like a ragdoll.  If anything she was becoming use to this.

Once Alexis was off the changing table Aurora sat Star up on the top and tickled her stomach a little, "Let's get you all cleaned up!" she coo'd and untapped the diaper without any care having gotten use to the smell, "Someone's left a big present for Mommy, haven't they?" she coo'd loudly as she used some wet wipes to clean Star's bottom throughly before getting rid of them and the dirty diaper, "Now for a nice clean diapee for my big girl!" she grinned making sure to add baby powder before closing the tapes, "There we go!" she picked Star up and sat next to Megan with a bottle of milk in her hand for Star to drink.

Alexis whined softly, "I'm not thirsty...." she argued but with a sigh and a shrug of her shoulders she quickly accepted Megan's breast and started to nurse. The milk was nice, warm and sweet. It felt addicting, almost, and she could feel her power moving back and forth between herself and Megan in a gentle rhythm but why? Why was her power acting like this? Why did she feel so soothed?  Alexis had yet to realise that her power had convinced itself that Megan was her Mommy and that all this was suppose to of happened just a few moments after she was born, this connection, this want and need, this back and forth. 

Aurora looked over at the two as she fed Star her bottle and could see the tiny sparks on Megan's breast from Alexis suckling, "How does it feel?" she asked Megan softly.

“I fell strange, but I think Alexis is loving it and it is good for her:” said Megan as she nursed Alexis. She stroked Alexis head. “Though Alexis need to realize she needs someone care for her for a while.” Said Megan she kissed Alexis forehead. She burped Alexis. “I think Alexis need a nap. I think she is starting get cranky.” Teased Megan as she fixed her top.

Star wiggled about. She soon called down and drank the bottle. She did nursed on the bottle. She was getting sleepy as well. She finished her bottle and burped. “I am sleep.” Said Star rubbing her eyes. 

Megan smiled. “I think a nap for both of them will be a good idea.” Said Megan setting Alexis into Star’s crib and waited for Star before giving both girls a stuffie to cuddle with.

Star smiled as set the stuffie down and cuddled with Alexis instead. “You are so cute in the diaper.” Said Star. She kind of had a crush on Alexis but she knew Alexis had to figure things out.

Aurora nodded and checked Megan over slightly with her eyes which glowed gently, "Well nothing bad is happening at all," she said, "if anything it's going to give you a boost when your out on your next mission," she giggled, "espescially if Alexis is there with you, mama instincts can be deadly and leathal." she teased as she glanced at Star with a smile.

Alexis gently whined as she nursed.  She could hear the conversation but was also very focused on her milk. What was Aurora talking about? Mama instincts? Megan was her twin not her mommy, "Not cranky." whined Alexis a bit of milk spilling down her chin as she talked.

Aurora rubbed Star's back as she wriggled about and lifted her up as she was finished with her bottle gently burping her, "Good girl and let's get you down for a nap as well." she said and smiled at Megan, nodding, as she followed her best friend into Star's nursery where she placed Star down next to Alexis in the crib.

Alexis blushed a little realizing rather quickly that she was being taken into the nursery and laid down for a nap.  Alexis yawned sweetly and held onto Megan a bit before letting go watching her sister leave with Aurora.

Alexis looked at Star tiredly, "Cute?" she squeaked.  She hadn't expected anyone to call her cute espescially for wearing a diaper, "I don't know many people who would agree with you about that but thanks? I think?" she said and looked Star over, "Your pretty cute yourself." she added with a slight smile.  

Alexis never had a girlfriend or boyfriend at all but she did flirt around a bit mostly for missions but most of the time she could be a bit oblivious to anyone actually liking her in that way giving how her parents had pretty much told her that 'no one would want her' and that 'no person in their right mind would date someone so pathetic and useless' it meant that she never took dating seriously at all.

Star leaned in and kissed Alexis on the lips. “I am glad to meet you.” Said Star sleepily. Within second Star was snoring as she snuggled deeply into Alexis. Star was a heavy sleeper and a hugger in her sleep. Alexis would not be able to free herself until Star woke up.

”Well, Alexis seems to enjoy being fed. She relaxed so much.” Said Megan as she chatted with Aurora. “So Star finish the program next week. Do you have anything special for her? How is the potty training going? I see she is back in diapers.” Said Megan drinking the coffee she fixed herself. “I wish Alexis did the program so that way she can use that as the excuse for her diapers but I don’t think she will ever get her control back.” Said Megan.

Alexis blushed softly at the kiss and looked at Star puzzled.  Why did Star kiss her? Did she like her or was it joke? She had a hard way of knowing but she couldn't help smile, "I'm glad to have met you too...." she whispered.

Alexis curled up against Star and slept, snuggling into her as well, her arms wrapped around Star's waist as she held her in her sleep tightly.  In her sleep Alexis felt strange even weird to an extent.  It was as if something was whispering away within her.  Was it her power?  She could hear the whisper of words. None of them making sense except for one. Soul mate. Her power gently reached out to Star, zapping her but not in a painful way.  It would feel more like a warm blanket then anything else seeing if Star was in fact Alexis's soulmate, if their powers could connect at all.

Aurora smiled at Megan, "Mhm she does she looks so happy being with you," she said, "it reminds me of Star and how she is with me," she laughed, "and yes she does and it's going okay, some days are better and others are worse but I don't mind if she stays in diapers for the rest of her life it's kind of cute and sweet knowing that she'll need me to change her," said Aurora, "I love being her mommy."

Aurora soon frowned, "It would of been a good excuse and one others wouldn't question nor taunt her about," she said thinking about the other heroes, "she's not going to be viewed well by others in the hero community, you do realise that, right?" she asked, "The only reason she has a chance is because of you otherwise she'd be stuck unless she truly did something bad like Star nearly had at which case she would be giving a spot on the program..."

"If her control isn't going to return are you prepared to be there for her? I mean I know you are but....your relationship has changed with her, you do know that?" said Aurora, "She's still your twin but its more complicated now and I think I might have an idea to show you how much everything has changed...."

Aurora tapped her chin, "There's some monsters down the lake that I've been meaning to sort out this week but I want Alexis to go there, alone, with you nearby," she said, "this is less about Alexis and more about you and how this entire thing has effected your body, your mind and how....you feel about Alexis." she added.  There wasn't any risk with the monsters giving that Megan would be there but if she was right....

Then she'd expect a change of some sort to happen to Megan when Alexis was fighting, properply fighting and giving how weak Alexis still felt this was a good time to test her theory, "It's better to see if my thoughts are correct now rather then on the battlefield." she added eyeing Megan, "Your already strong but.....I think your stronger then before and it's to do with your twin."

“Maybe, maybe Alexis would do that but I don’t know. Alexis has never been much of a monster hunter.” Said Megan. She smiled. “I think I want Alexis to have normal control of her powers before we do that. I also want to see what our relationship is first” said Megan. “We do not need me to turn into a Bigfoot and go on a rampage.” Joked Megan.

Star woke up a hour later. She felt her diaper, she was just wet. She sniffed the air and smelled a messy diaper. She checked Alexis. “Mommy I am up. Alexis needs a change.” Said Star to the baby monitor. She did not want Alexis to get a rash. “I am wet.” Said Star letting her know she need a change as well.

”Time to change the girls.” Said Megan. She went and picked up Alexis and kissed her forehead. “Did someone have a good nap.” Said Megan. She was gentle as she changed Alexis. “Ready to go home or do you want to sleep over?” Asked Megan.

”SLEEPOVER.” Cheered Star.

Aurora smiled and placed a comforting hand on Megan's shoulder, "We'll go with that then, we'll start with making sure she has regular and normal control before doing anything like taking down a few monsters," she paused, "what sort of relationship do you want with Alexis?" she asked softly.

Aurora sipped her coffee, "Actually that's what I wanted to see, I wanted to see if there is any difference in your power or not and I wanted to stress test it," she explained, "that's why the idea of the monsters come into play." she added.  It wasn't the best idea but seeing and testing powers was one of her roles as a medic and researcher.

Aurora smiled as she heard Star's voice over the baby monitor, "I think that's our cue to get our babies ready for the rest of the day." she giggled softly as she headed off to the nursery and picked Star up, changing her first with ease and quickness before setting her down on her hip.

Alexis was still asleep as Star called out to Aurora over the monitor.  Being picked up Alexis whined softly and cuddled into Megan with her head resting on her shoulder and a bit of drool running down her chin as she softly snored not even noticing that Megan was talking to her right now.

It was only when she was getting changed did Alexis started to wake up.  Alexis rubbed her eyes tiredly, "Huh?" she said as she saw Megan changing her but what was that smell? She couldn't of.....

Alexis blushed deeply and could feel tears stinging her eyes.

Aurora giggled at Star's loud cheer and ruffled her hair slightly.

Alexis looked at Megan, "I-I don't mind, I'm good staying here for the night, you'll be staying right? You don't have to go back?" she asked worriedly and had gripped Megan's hand tightly.

Megan picked up Alexis and held her. “Shhh, I know a messy diaper is not comfortable but I will get you cleaned up.” Said Megan. She grabbed a diaper and supplies and took Alexis to the living room so she could talk as she changed Alexis’s diaper. She laid Alexis on a changing mat and kissed her nose. “Let’s get you in a clean diaper.” Said Megan.

Megan untaped Alexis’s diaper and opened it up. “Yep, that is full.” Muttered Megan as he started to clean Alexis’s butt. “Alexis I think our relationship dynamic is changing but I want you to be the one who decides. With you need a caregiver and the sudden production in milk is changing you from my twin sister.” Said Megan before she set Alexis on a clean diaper. She grabbed the powder. “So the thing is. Do you want me to be your mommy instead of you twin for the time being like how Aurora is Star’s mommy.” Said Megan. Megan finish powdering and taped the diaper closed. “All done. So what are you thinking Alexis?” She asked

”I wonder what they are talking about. So since Alexis is sleeping over can we have pizza and can I go into my toy box in the garage?” Asked Star. Her toy box was a large set of totes full of old appliances she gets from the junk yard old once a month if Star could completed her chore list for the month. “I got ideas to help Alex that may pair well with Megan.” Said Star.

Alexis cried and sniffled quietly as she nuzzled Megan her diaper uncomfortbly full. The sensation was weird and she wasn't fond of it at all. How could Star be okay with this? Did she get use to it somehow? Did it help having a Mommy? Having Aurora there to sooth her?

It felt nice being cared for by Megan and made the experience a bit better to deal with. The kiss on the nose made Alexis squeak softly only to quickly blush at hearing Megan comment about the fullness of her diaper.

Having her sister, her twin clean her bottom wasn't exactly on her bingo card for the month but it did feel sorta nice knowing that Megan cared so much for her that she was fine doing this.  It was a little strange though....

Alexis sighed.  She had noticed the change as well and she expected it to keep changing but she was glad that Megan was talking to her about this, "It's not about just what I want, I don't exactly want to be in diapers but I need them, that's obvious," she replied, "I know that I haven't been good at taking care of myself and I'm still recovering," she sighed, "and you've been taken care of me to the point that things are changing....."

Alexis looked away, "It might be easier if you were my Mommy for the time being," she confessed, "but I don't know how that'll work out and do you even want to be my Mommy? Like Aurora is to Star? It's not just about me, it's about you as well," she sighed, "maybe staying as twins, sisters would be easier....I can learn to change myself, deal with this problem on my own."

Aurora looked at Star, "I have a feeling I might know what they're talking about but I'm not entirely sure sweetheart," she replied, "and of course pizza sounds good to me! And yes you can! You've been such a good girl lately that we'll go get your toy box and we can show Auntie Megan and Lexi what your ideas are! I'm sure they'll be thrilled!"

“Come here baby girl.” Said Megan. She kissed her check and held her close. Megan rubbed her cheek against her sister. “Let’s go see the girls.” Said Megan. She carried her to Star and Aurora. “Okay baby you hang out with Star. Go play and mommy will hang out with Auntie.” Said Megan. She set Megan down.

Star took her hand and lead her to the garage. “I think I have a plan for a one invention.” Said Star. Star opened her large box of parts. She held her hand out and parts flew around them. They connected and fixed until a large dark purple metal cloud appeared. She smiled. Star smiled. “You set your feet on the platform and they will connect to the sensor in your shoes.” Said Star holding a pair of shoes that would fit Alexis. “Basically it is a flying board so you can fly.” Said Star. She put a helmet on Alexis’s head. 

Star smiled as she used her powers and created ten metal bolts that are shaped like lightning bolts. She had a set of gloves. She put them on Alexis. “This are your helping bolts. You should be able to control and move them with your powers. You can use them to move things or rescue others.” Said Star.

Alexis found herself melting within as she heard Megan call her 'baby girl' and she didn't know why? Why did she feel so happy? Shouldn't she be against Megan for calling her that giving that they are twins? And yet she wasn't.

Being held close Alexis basked in the warmth that Megan provided and nuzzled her face into her sister's neck as she felt Megan rub her cheek against her. This felt nice. Alexis smiled and curled up against Megan.

Being picked up and carried over to where Star and Aurora were Alexis blushed shyly, "Okay," she said, "I-I'll go play with Star," she paused nervously, "mommy." it felt weird calling Megan that.

Alexis held Star's hand as she was lead away into the garage.

Aurora looked at Megan with a smirk, "So that went rather smoothly, didn't it? Did she put up much of a fuss?" she asked, "Oh! Do you need any parenting books? I got plenty of them if you do need some they are from the program Star was on?" she offered, "I don't mind!" she giggled, "I should throw you a baby shower invite some of the other heroes over! It would be a blast! And we can introduce Alexis properply to them?"

Alexis watched as Star opened her large box of parts curiously and watched curiously as they came together to create a strange dark purple cloud, "Woah that's pretty cool," she said but she did blush slightly at the helmet, "I never thought about flying before? Okay..."

Alexis took a deep breath and got on the board. It was difficult at first and she made sure to just get use to the feel, movement and speed before starting with her powers.  After twenty minutes she had gotten use to 'flying', "Right! Let's give this a try then." she said as she looked at the gloves and started to play about it.

The bolts moved with ease and Alexis was pretty happy with how quickly it was to get control of the gadgets, "This is really good Star!" she beamed excitedly as she floated down and kissed Star quickly on the lips from how happy she was, "Come on! I want to show you a trick I have!" she said pulling Star outside to the garden.

Alexis let her powers build up slightly in her hands and then suddenly allowed them to go up high in the sky before breaking.  It looked like a fire work, "It's probably the most useless thing that I can do with it but it's really pretty and I just wanted to show you that," she said, "I normally just try things out because I'm bored and most of the stuff I come up with is rubbish but at least this one is pretty and it lights up the nightsky with no issues at all," she smiled, "it doesn't cause any damage either like regular fireworks."

Alexis suddenly blushed.  She had kissed Star.  She hoped she hadn't upset Star by doing that she had just gotten overwhelmed by everything.

Star watched the firework. She was taken back by the kiss but she smiled. “You are kidding right.” Said Star. “You think that trick is useless. Alexis you could be one of the best search and rescue hero’s there are. That boltwork could be one of the best flares ever. You could use your robobolts to lift debris off people. You electricity can recharge a heart. “Alexis you could be perfect for rescues.” Said Star. Star smiled and leaned in and kissed her with tongue.

”though your kissing could use some work but I can help with that.” Teased Star. She smiled and took Alexis’s hand and took her back to the toy box wear she made goggles that could switch from regular, zoomed, ultraviolet, hearvision, and nightvision. “Here some goggles for your eyes.” Said Star.

”I may take you up on the parenting books. I want to do it right. Alexis and my mom was shitty and I don’t want to make the same mistakes.” Said Megan as she ordered some pasta to be delivered so they did not have to cook. When it arrived Megan called the girls over. Megan picked up Alexis and set her in the highchair and started to feed her. “Until your coronation has improved I will be feeding you.” Said Megan.

Alexis looked dumbfounded, "I'm not? It's just something I came up with cause I was bored? It's just some flashing light trick at best?" she said, "Wait? Rescue hero? Me?" she looked shocked, "I-I suppose that firework could be used as a flare?"

Alexis still looked confused, "Recharge hearts?" she never thought about that before, "I-I've never really thought about that? I guess I could....."

It was surprising to hear that she could become a hero but rescue and one of the best? That seemed crazy, "I'm guessing I need to kind of think about this stuff a bit more?" she frowned, "I...I can also do this?"

Alexis body glowed brightly, "It's how I get around the abandon underground system or I just zap one of the wires and I get like a weird idea of where everything is like a map...."

Alexis blushed suddenly as she felt Star lean in and kiss her with her tounge.

Alexis relaxed and kissed back only to frown slightly, "I guess that means I'll need plenty of lessons," she teased and flirted as she followed Star back to the garage, "mhm these help a lot!" she flickered through the different modes before landing back on zoom, "The zoom on this will help a ton for accuracy! I'll be able to control things better and from a longer distance!"

Aurora smiled, "I'm sure you will do right, you're already doing good with her and she wouldn't of accepted anything if she didn't trust you?" said Aurora, "You're already better then your mom but I understand your worries," she continued, "maybe just a basic guide will help first just so you can get your head more into it but you've had plenty of practice with Star."

Once the food arrived Aurora picked Star up and hugged her setting her down in a highchair, "Is someone ready for some nums! Do they want Mommy to feed you or do you want to be a big girl today?" she teased Star softly.

Alexis blushed as Megan picked her up, "A highchair? I don't need one?" she looked confused at Megan and sighed, "Fine I rather actually get food in my mouth for a change rather then over me."

The highchair was a bit of a shock though? Was Megan really going to treat her like Star? Like a little kid or even a baby?

Megan fed Alexis and smiled at Alexis cute comments. Megan liked that Alexis was so cute as she was being fed. Once Alexis finished her dinner, Megan set Alexis on her lap and finished her own food. “Now for some bonding and extra nutritions.” Said Megan as she unbutton her top and started to breastfed Alexis at the table.

”I will be a big girl. Beside this is my last week of being a baby then I get to go back to being a big girl.” Said Star. She ate her pasta and got some on her bib and face. “Yep, next week I get to be a big girl again.” Said Star with a massive grin. She saw Alexis being breastfed and chuckled. “It is so cute.” Said Star. “I am done, can we watch a movie tonight and sleep in the living room?” Asked Star.

Megan smiled. “Alexis is the cutest girl ever. I have no problem as long as Alexis behaves but it is really Aurora’s decision seeing it is her house.” Said Megan. “Star why don’t you want your mama to breastfed you. You might as well enjoy your last week of being a baby.” Said Megan.

”Fine. Mommy can fed me if I get to sleep in the living room with Alexis.” Said Star crossing her arms.

Alexis blushed as she was fed by Megan and did her best to act as grown up as possible right now despite the fact that she was being fed by her twin who was now her Mommy and that she had just been changed into a fresh diaper a hour or so ago.

Alexis cuddled up close to Megan and curled up as her twin ate her own food.  It was kind of nice how peaceful everything seemed to be.  Maybe it was the highchair or sitting in Megan's lap but Alexis couldn't ignore how much of a baby she felt right. It was strange.

Alexis shyly looked away.  It wasn't something she could refuse.  Her power wanted this and seemed to force her very own body to move latching onto Megan but once latched onto her twin's chest Alexis found herself suckling with ease getting into a gentle rhythm.

Aurora chuckled slightly and smirked at Star, "You'll always be my babygirl even after the week is up darling." she teased.

Alexis blushed slightly at Star's comment. Did she really look cute suckling on Megan like this? Alexis blushed grew as Megan commented as well on her cuteness causing her to focus more on just suckling away like a sweet cute baby.

Aurora laughed a bit, "I'm fine with them sleeping in the living room as long as we make sure it's safe for the both of them I don't want either of them to end up rolling over in their sleep and hurting themselves," she teased, "but I think it's a fair deal, babygirl, you have some milk and then we can get a nice camping fort set up together in the living room, mhm."

She picked Star up and wiped her face clean before bringing her close where she lowers her top and bra, "Drink up darling!" she coo'd waiting for Star to latch on, "It's so sweet that we get to breastfeed both our babies together!" she grinned looking at Megan, "I never thought we'd get to do this," she chuckled, "together, that is, giving our hero's lives," she smiled, "this feels almost normal, doesn't it? I don't really have the time to have kids of my own so I really love having Star like this." she confessed.

“Yeah.” Said Megan. She set Alexis on her shoulder and started to patted her back. “That is a good girl. Now time to get you ready for bed.” Said Megan. She went to Star’s nursery and found pjs with animals on them. She changed Alexis into a clean thick night diaper. “All diapered up. Let’s set up the fort.” Said Megan helping grab pillow as she got the sleeping bags and large blanket. Megan use the sleeping bags to make a soft mattress for the ground.

Star nursed and blushed as she drank from her mommy breast. It reminded her when she just started this program and hated it. She did not love it but she liked to see Aurora happy. She finished nursing and burped.

Star got up and went and grabbed stuffies to add to the fort. “Okay no mommies allowed.” Said Star. She snuggled into the bed and put on a movie. “Let’s have some fun.” Said Star.

Alexis was surprised to be put over Megan's shoulder and could feel the gentleness of Megan's hand patting her back.  It felt weirdly nice until she burped.  Embarssed Alexis whined and hid her head against Megan's shoulder.

The thick night time diaper made it even harder for Alexis to close her legs.  The waddle from before was nothing compared to this.  Alexis was walking in a clumsy manner. It was difficult helping out with the fort building giving the bulk of her padding but she did her best.

Aurora smiled as Star nursed from her knowing that she was going to miss this unless Star decided to ask to be breastfed or allowed her to, after all, her Star was going to be a big girl soon! The thought made her feel just a bit sad but happy that Star had improved so much over the course of her sentence. 

Aurora gently burped Star and set her down in the living room to help with the fort building while she checked that everything was good and secure so the fort wouldn't collapse.

Alexis was a little surprised that their Mommies weren't allowed but shrugged her shoulders somewhat.  That was fine with her but still....

Alexis blushed a little and hugged Megan first before going into the fort with Star to snuggle, "A movie sounds good."

Aurora pouted slightly, "Aww Star your so mean," she teased, "Mommy will check on you in a few hours to make sure that your sleep though I don't want you watching movies till 2am." she grinned before looking at Megan, "I can't believe you got a hug, I'm feeling a bit jealous." she teased.