LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heroes and Villians - private for RynoBro

Sword

Star giggled as she was kissed on the forehead. She stared the racing game. She smiled and played a few rounds. She got an evil plan. During the last game Star made sure she was in last place during the final lap. She set the controller down and started to tickle Alexis. She kept at it until dinner was called. 

Megan smiled as she was glad her best friend was helping her cook. “Aurora between you and me. What are her chances of being able to be potty trained again.” She asked. She already knew Alexis would have to go back to diapers but she wanted to wait and give Alexis a chance.

“Dinner is ready.” Called Megan. She smiled as she had Star’s highchair already set up. She helped Alexis into her regular chair but she did put a bib on Alexis. “No arguing, last time you made a mess.” Said Megan.

Alexis focused on the racing game and was having a bit of fun playing with Star. She hadn't played in ages! It was a nice change to just relax as she focused soley on the game and beating Star but she didn't notice that her new friend had other ideas.

Alexis squeaked loudly as she was tickled and did her best to move about and away from Star even going as far as to climb onto the back of the couch, "You cheat." she pouted as she kept trying to avoid Star but it was difficult and she was getting tickled quite often which threw her balance off, big time.

Aurora tapped her chin and thought for a moment, "I'd say slim? I mean her power is pretty much deciding if it's worth the time and investment to heal her bladder, pretty much? It looked like it was bypassing that completely but technically after a week or so it should be okay for her to use her powers which would allow her to regain control over her bladder and bowels, somewhat? Unless her control is hindred in another way like trauma, drugs and so on, I mean...." she looked at Megan, "do you want her to be potty trained?" she asked softly.

Aurora smiled and picked up Star gently setting her into the higchair and tying a bib around her neck, "That's my girl!" she praised as she started to spoonfeed her.

Alexis grumbled softly to herself as Megan helped her into a regular chair, "I'm fine, sis," she said, "stop worrying about me," she sighed only to scowl at the bib, "I don't need a bib! And so what if I made a mess last time? That was last time? And it only happened once." she complained, "You don't need to take care of me so much."

“Hey less than a week ago you were poisoned. I will take care of you as much as I want.” Megan warned as she started to eat her own food. “At least I am not feeding you.” Said Maggie as she nodded to Aurora feeding Star. “Alexis you need someone to care for you right now.” Said Megan firmly leaving no room for arguing without punishment later on.  She ate her meal before washing her plate. She knew she had to check Alexis’s pull up. She has not even tried to go potty after her nap.

Star let Aurora feed her. “This is yummy. Thanks Auntie Megan. Thank you mommy.” Said Star. She was a good eat and made sure she did not make a mess. She giggled at Alexis, she knew soon Alexis would be in a highchair righT next to her being fed as well.

After she finished her bottle. She held her arms out for Aurora to hold her. She let out a yawn and rested her head on Aurora’s shoulder. “Bye Auntie Megan. Bye Alexis.” Said Star tiredly. 

Alexis clenched her jaw tightly, "I don't need you coddling me," she argued, "it's weird." she knew that she was unlikely to get through to Megan about this. There family weren't exactly the most loving so even normal displays of affection seemed weird to Alexis having gone so long without anyone hugging her or caring for her in someway.

Alexis blushed and glanced at Star and Aurora before looking at Megan, "Yeah but your thinking about it." she stated sharply with a slight glare, "And no I don't you only think I need someone to look after me because of this bullshit incident," she huffed, "after a week I'll be healed completely and then what?" she asked challenging Megan.

Aurora frowned a little at Alexis as she fed Star and gave Megan a quick look asking if she needed any help with her twin or not before they needed to go.  She fed Star and wiped her face, "What a polite babygirl I have! Your Mommy's sweetest little baby, aren't you?" she coo'd giving Star a kiss, "Not even a bit of food on your chin! Your such a big girl, aren't you?" she praised.

Alexis wasn't as fortunate. Her motorskills were still weak and while she could feed herself she wasn't doing a great job at it, at all, much to her own annoyance and frustration as her hand jittered slightly.  Any focus on tightening her grip seemed to hurt which meant she had to hold the fork in a weird way as she ate.  

Alexis grabbed a nearby towel and cleaned her face with a scowl as she untied the bib noticing the stained marks proving that Megan was right, "I'll see you later Star." said Alexis going out of the kitchen and to her room or at least the room Megan had put her in earlier.

Aurora fed Star her bottle and coo'd gently, "My little girl is such a good baby, yes she is!" she watched as Alexis stormed off and simply chose to focus on Star, "I need to get this one down for a good ol' nap," she giggled, "give us a call if you need anything, okay? We're both here for you and Alexis." she added as she took Star to the car and buckled her into the carseat.

Alexis in her room could hear Star saying bye to her and Megan. It was childish of her to storm off like that and she knew that but she hated how mature Megan was compared to her. They were suppose to be twins! They weren't suppose to be so far apart, right? The pull up grew warm and Alexis in her frustration tore the soaked padding off, "Fuck!" she yelled before slumping down on the bed.

Alexis rolled onto her stomach and screamed, loudly, into her pillow.  Sparks suddenly shooting out everwhere. It wasn't super strong giving her current condition but the damage was still clear to see.  A lamp was crack, there were burns on the floor, walls and cealing, and her veins were more visable then they should be along with a slight glow.  Alexis was emotionally stunted at best and at worse her emotions were being built up to the point that it was effecting her powers creating a possible bomb/explosion scenario which would easily see an entire city collapse and a large blackout at miniumun.  The lights in the hallway flickered slightly and the house for a brief moment seemed to tremble at the surge of power.

Megan saw the lights flicker and went to check on Alexis. She saw Alexis crying and saw why. She flooded her pull up. She saw Alexis was sparking. Wincing Megan picked up Alexis and hugged her. “It is okay.” Said Megan. She set Alexis in her lap and felt that Alexis was still wet. “It is okay, I know things are not great right now. No one can blame you for being frustrated. Especially about the news of your powers.” Said Megan trying to sound normal as the electricity went to her until she could calm down Alexis.

”It suck’s your fine motor skills are bad. So we will work on that. It sucks you are having accident but we work on that. Though pull ups are clearly not thick enough.” Said Megan she kissed Alexis nose. “Think of the possibilities. You made  two new friends. You are alive and can recover. You got a new lease on life.” Said Megan. 

Megan laid Alexis on a rug and got the pack of diapers for just the case. Megan cleaned Alexis up and got her into a fresh diaper. “See not too bad. I promise no one but us will know.” Said Megan. “Now how about you crash with me tonight.” Said Megan helping her up and leading Alexis to her room. She tucked Alexis in before snuggling close to her “your sister got your back.” 

Alexis hadn't even noticed Megan entering the room as she continued to sob softly while her body glowed and sparked. It was a natural reaction for her, her powers had the tendency to go haywire if she got emotional somehow but being a emotionaless zombie wasn't good either and would make her powers react in a destructive way once again but with herself making her ill. 

It was a fine balance between the two and she didn't understand what her powers wanted exactly from her.

It was only when Megan picked her up that she noticed her sister, her twin and winced herself upon seeing Megan's reaction as her sparks hit her.  She never wanted to hurt Megan at all.

Alexis sobbed softly into Megan's shoulder trying to calm down, trying to force herself to calm down but battling against herself and the relief her body needed was hard yet she was hurting Megan.  

The sparking became less as Alexis controlled her breathing better and blushed a little at the kiss on her nose and the way she was sitting on Megan's lap like a small upset child, "I'm sorry if I hurt you." apologised Alexis softly.  All her annoyance and frustration was gone instantly over the worry she might of harmed the one person she truly cared about.

Alexis wanted to think positivly but it was difficult, "I-I guess?" she stammered thinking back to Aurora and Star, "You'll help me, right? To be normal and stop this? I don't want to spark like this I don't want to hurt anyone." she squeaked.

Alexis didn't fuss much as she was laid on the rug and saw the pack of diapers. Her mind was on Megan and if her twin was okay? Being cleaned and put into a fresh diaper for the first time in a long time wasn't something she was exactly happy about though espescially done by Megan, "I-I guess?" she sniffled, "T-that sounds good." she smiled slightly.  She had often ran into Megan's room and snuck into her bed as a teen to sleep with her but she had always made sure to wake up early, early before her sister so she wouldn't know that she was there.

Alexis held Megan's hand and waddled awakwardly with her hand touching the thick padding between her legs. It felt different to a pull up, much different.  Tucked into bed and snuggled up to Megan, Alexis clung to her twin and burrowed her head against her chest, her body curling up against her as she fell asleep.

In her sleep Alexis clung tightly to Megan none stop like a cub unable to let go of their mommy seeking comfort as her mouth landed on her twin's breast, suckling, as she slept.

Her power sensing the connection moved instantly and flowed slightly into Megan.  Her electricity, her power deeming Megan as her 'Mother' that it had seeked and needed a long time ago, a link that hadn't been provided and would of been if she had simply been breastfed.

Alexis power having deemed and connected to Megan has allowed Megan acess over Alexis's body, over the way her electricty and power worked while giving her a boost to her own powers and offering a bit of electricty on top of her current power.

Megan felt Alexis latch to her breast and figured best not to wake her and went back to sleep. She knew her sister need comfort and if it helped her then it was okay for her. 

When Megan woke up her chest was feeling weird. She stroked Alexis head before carefully removing Alexis from her breast so she could get up. She replaced it with one of Star’s pacifier she kept here. Megan went and showered and get dressed. When she tried to put on her bra she realized her breast went up at least two cup sizes. Megan touched them. Megan was never flat but she was never big cheated before. They were now almost the the size of a small watermelon. “That is weird.” She said as she touch ed and liquid came out. ‘Am I producing milk?’ She thought.

She got dressed and found a baggy shirt. She would need to go shopping today for new clothes. She looked at Alexis and could tell her diaper was full. ‘And diapers. I need to get diapers.’ She thought. Megan went and nudged Alexis. “Hey sis time to get up. We need to change you and get you fed.” 

Alexis whined very softly at the feeling of not having Megan's breast in her mouth in her sleep and instantly took to one of Star's pacis.  Little crackles could be heard as she suckled on the rubber, happy enough with the replacement.

Alexis whined softly as she was woken up and looked at Megan for a moment as she suckled a few times on the paci only to stop as she realised what she had in her mouth causing her to remove the paci with a blush, "I-I don't really need that, Megs," she said awkwardly, "fuck...." she grumbled as she felt the squish and coldness of her padding knowing that she her had soaked herself in the night, "I-I can change myself," she said, "I haven't exactly changed diapers before but it shouldn't be that hard, right?" she asked as she looked Megan over.

Something seemed different even felt different? Her power felt more calm then normal but why? Was it due to sleeping with Megan and being with her? Alexis looked at the baggy shirt Megan was wearing and tilted her head slightly at the outline of her breasts. They looked bigger? But she couldn't tell because of the bagginess of the shirt.

Alexis stood up awkwardly and grabbed a hold of Megan for a balance, "I don't exactly have any clothes here, do I?" she asked, "Uh...is everything okay?" she asked softly.  Why did she feel so different herself? Her power was reacting and being rather odd? She felt warm? Like a good warm? That almost never happened. 

Sparks danced from her body onto Megan's but there would be no pain this time.  Just a pleasent warmth for the both of them.  Alexis looked confused and dumbfounded.

Megan set Alexis back in the bed. “No I will change you so I can make sure it is secured. I made that mistake with Star and I still miss that recliner.” Said Megan with a chuckle. She was gentle as she changed Alexis’s soaked diaper. She wiped her clean before sprinkling baby powder and taping a fresh on. “I got sweats you can us. We got to go to the stores today. I need new shirts and bras.” Said Megan in a mutter at the end. She dressed Alexis in a light purple matching sweats that looked like Alexis was going to the gym. The diaper bulge mostly hidden.

”That is weird but let sorry about that after you eat.” Said Megan. She carried Alexis to the kitchen because it was faster. Megan had Alexis in a chair and grabbed Alexis favorite child on cereal. She fixed Alexis a bowl and put the bib on her before giving her the spoon. “If you get that too dirty I don’t have another top to go with the pants.” She said.

Megan drank her coffee. She went back to her room to put a tank top under her baggy shirt and it helped but it also made it clear her breast were bigger. Megan got her fooleather jacket and was soon dressed for the day. She went back to Alexis and wiped her face. “Any stores you would like to do to today?” Asked Megan. “It is a sister shopping day.”

Alexis whined slightly in protest but didn't put up much of a fight she felt strangley okay even relaxed with Megan taken charge? Her powers weren't reacting badly at all and seemed content with Megan for a change? "F-fine I guess that makes sense...." she huffed and did her best to ignore the fact that she was exposed, completely, to Megan right now. It was embarassing and difficult to deal with but also not stressful? They were twins and this somehow felt natural to her? But why?

"Sweats work! Why do you need new shirts and a bra?" she looked confused and eyed Megan curiously as she was dressed by her twin and then picked up causing her to squeak cutely, "Ugh I could walk you know? Have you gotten stronger by any chance?" she asked softly. Something seemed off?

Alexis sitting on a chair sighed as she ate her cereal making sure to be careful but it was difficult as milk spilled onto the bib and she got bits everywhere.  Her motor skills were fucked for now, sadly. It was probably a good thing Megan had carried her.

Seeing Megan return Alexis looked at her sister surprised, "Woah...." she eyed Megan's breasts, "Uh...stores? Oh uh? I guess there's a couple of tech places, you know wires, scrap stuff people throw away? Broken repairs shop type thing? Just something I can mess around with and try my power out on that won't be to much, ya know? Other then that no clue but uh...." she blushed, "I wouldn't normally say anything but..."

She eyed Megan, "How are your breasts so big? I thought something was off but this...." she paused, "this isn't normal?" she frowned, "Do you need to see Aurora?" she asked curiously.

“I have no idea I just woke up like this. I will see if Aurora can check them out latter if they get much bigger.” Said Megan. She did not tell Alexis she was now producing milk. Megan removed the bib and picked her sister up before grabbing the backpack that had a few diapers and changing supplies for Alexis. 

“Let go shopping.” Said Megan. She decided to head to the clothing store first. She let Alexis push the cart so she could walk normal for the most part. Megan grabbed a few bras and tops to go with her new sized breast. She then started to help Alexis pick out clothes making sure to get clothes that could hid her diapers. She figured she would orders onesies online so Alexis could have a few to help hide her diapers. 

“How about you picked out a few dresses then we can hit the toy store then the tech shop a few streets down. Then we will go get groceries.” Said Megan. She already paired for one of her new bra and put it on. It felt better with the change in weight.  “No arguing on the toys, Star likes you and it would be nice for her to have someone to hang out with. Plus she has a habit and tinkering with toys to make them do weird things like the robotic cat stuffie.” Said Megan with a chuckle. 

Alexis nodded with concern, "Well hopefully it isn't anything bad? Do you feel different at all in any other way?" she asked softly, "I just don't want anything bad happening to you" maybe she was worrying over nothing? 

Alexis squeaked again like a baby kitten as she was picked up by Megan and pouted slightly in response.

In the clothing store Alexis used the cart to balance carefully and scowled slightly as she felt the diaper rub up against her and made everything more awkward than normal. 

Alexis glanced at the dresses before picking out three, a light blue, a pastal green and a dark blood red gothic dress.

Alexis groaned, "Fineee! I'll get some toys!"

She did smile at the mention of the cat stuff toy. It was so cute.

“You smiled so I know you like the idea of toys.” Said Megan. She paid for the clothes and loaded her SUV before holding Alexis’s hand and walking across the street to toy store. She smiled as she saw her sister slight waddle. She thought is was the most adorable thing ever. “Okay Alexis you need to pick out at least ten toys. At least.” Said megan.

She got a text from Aurora. “Hey Star is wanting to see if you want to go over and hang out and possible sleepover. She does not have many friends I think it will be good for the both of you. She needs someone she can relate to as do you.” Said Megan. She smiled. “But it is your decision.”

Alexis blushed brightly, "Ah fine! Busted." she grumbled, "You got me there but you know mom wouldn't let us have anything, right? She took everything away when my powers didn't show." she stated remembering how heartbroken she had been when her mom, their mom had changed completely and seemed to hate her very being, it was hard to deal with.

Alexis held Megan's hand tightly as walked or at least attempted to walk but it was more like a kid still trying to learn compared to anything else.

"I suppose?" she sighed, "It was fun hanging out with Star yesterday and I guess it wouldn't hurt to hang out some more and get to know each other giving that I'm pretty much stuck like this for a while," she said, "would they be coming over ours? I mean yours...." she blushed slightly.

In the toy store Alexis picked out a large racing set with a big track, some laser tag stuff and building blocks, "Ugh there's so much do I really need to pick out ten things?" she asked Megan as she looked around, "I guess a skateboard and bike would be cool," she looked over the two, "maybe a drum kit and guitar?" she asked, "That's kinda seven things, yeah?" she looked around and saw some plushies and sighed as she went to pick one up, "How about this and those two over there?" she pointed to a large wolf, a otter and a snake which she had in her arms right now.

Alexis was unaware of the looks she was getting but they weren't bad looks more so curious stares and a few awe's.  It seemed her troussers had slipped slightly at the side revealing her diaper just a bit and she hadn't noticed at all.

Megan smiled as she looked around. She got the stuff she picked. “I think I need to soundproof your playroom.” Teased Megan as she grabbed a ticket for the drum set and guitar. She would have to have the drum set delivered. She got her the other toys. Megan decided to get her a few more animal stuffie. She found a cat stuffie that looked just like the one Alexis had when she was a toddler. It was one of the toys their mom took away. She secretly bought it when she was not looking.

Megan saw Alexis diaper was visible in the back. She gave her sister a hug and pulled up her pants so Alexis would not be embarrassed. “Let go check out and we can go to the tech shop.” Said Megan. She paid for the toys and lead Alexis back to the car.

Megan smiled once Alexis was in the car. “I got you something, I found Mr. Purr.” Said Megan revealing the cat stuffie she gave Alexis the car stuffie. It was a mostly white car stuffie with a brown patch that cover the right eye and ear. It also had a brown spotted tail.

Megan slipped in a pacifier she also got for Alexis into Alexis mouth. “Do you need a change before we go into the tech store?” She asked as she drove.

Alexis blushed, "What do you mean playroom? Isn't that for kids or something but I guess soundproofing a room wouldn't hurt...." she glanced at the drum kits and guitar knowing that she would have a lot of fun, "Ah! I need a microphone too!" she smirked.

Alexis wasn't paying attention to Megan at all and had no idea that she was picking out a few more animal stuffies for her and especially not one that looked like the one she had when she was a toddler before their mom had thrown it away.

Alexis was a little caught off guard by the hug but hugged back and nuzzled into her sister slightly, "What's that for?" she asked before nodding, "Awesome I can get some stuff to tamper with and I'm sure Star would be more then happy to mess about with that kind of stuff as well."

Tears suddenly welled up in Alexis eyes at seeing Mr.Purr again. It looked exactly like him! She started to sob as she reached for Mr.Purr and hugged him tightly to her chest. The paci was a slight shock but she was paying more attention to Mr.Purr that she hardly cared about it, "No I'm good." said Alexis softly from behind her paci as she cuddled her stuffie with the snake one wrapped around her left arm.

It took Alexis a few minutes to realise that she had a paci in at all.  Alexis rubbed her eyes and took the paci out, "You know I don't need this, right?" she said blushing as she kept a hold of Mr.Purr, "I'm not a toddler or something...." she knew she had the motor skills of one right now and her control over her own bladder and bowels were poor to say the least but that still didn't mean she needed to be treated nor looked after like one, right?

“You sure. You like one in this picture.” Said Megan showing her the photo of Alexis hugging Mr.Purr and sucking on the pacifier with a massive smile. “You are the cutest. I think i keep it as my screensaver.” She teased. She put her phone up and was glad her two was happy. “You sure you don’t though, you calmed down a lot with the babying.” Megan pointed out. Once at the store she parked and looked at Alexis.

”I still remember when you lost him. We just turned four and mom was made that  neither of us had our powers yet. Mom just threw Barkison into the fire to see if I would have fire power or element powers like grandpa. I stayed there until I heard you crying and saw mom destroyed Mr.Purr to punish you as well for not having powers yet. I felt like you need your cat that is when I shifted for the first time.” Said Megan. She was sure her sister would remember it differently because after she shift she went to comfort Alexis but was stopped by their mom who praised Megan for having powers and went to get Megan a gift to celebrate. When she went to Alexis after that she wonder if Alexis saw it as Megan bragging or remind she lost her stuffie because she did not have powers.

”You know I don’t see them anymore. I don’t talk to them or even acknowledge them. They gave birth to us and to be that is all they did for us.” Said Megan. “Just know, I never wanted to be the star child, I just wanted to cheer up my little sister.” Said Megan teasing at the end because Megan was only two minutes older.

Alexis stuck her tounge out upon seeing the picture, "I can't believe you took that of me! Your so mean," she teased, "I can't believe you caught me smiling as well." she pouted and groaned slightly, "I am so not the cutest and you better delete it! It'll ruin my rep! Do you know how hard it is to build up a rep like mine?" she joked.  Truthfully she was fine with Megan having a picture of her even if that picture happened to be one of her suckling on a paci and hugging Mr.Purr.  She looked like such a baby, "Just cause I calmed down doesn't mean I need it." she replied knowing that wasn't much of an argument at all against Megan's point.

Alexis scowled at the memory, "Yeah...." it wasn't pleasent, "I saw her throwing Barkison in the fire and you crying," she said, "I wish I could of done something to stop her," she thought more on the memory, "I remember yelling at her for doing that until she took Mr.Purr and did the same thing with him."

Alexis sighed, "She got really happy with you, she was really proud when your powers showed...." she looked out at the window, "she was so happy with you, with everything that you did after that," said Alexis, "I still remember how often she would compare us and how jealous I got because nothing I ever did was good enough...."

Alexis sighed, "I know but why?" she asked and blushed a little at the teasing, "It always felt bigger then just a few minutes," stated Alexis, "it use to annoy me how everyone thought I was your kid sister when we were at school together," she frowned, "I still remember clinging to you because the other students would use their powers on me if you weren't around." she added.

"I had thoughts of going to the reunion later on this week and just electrocuting everyone there, actually, it was going to be my first real villian stunt as well until this muk monster happened." she pouted, "at least I can be your adorable little sister, right?" she asked joking around.

“I think that is why the teacher kept me away from you so I did not turn into a gorilla and smash them. No but you can become a hero and we can work on your powers to show them how badass you are.” Said Megan. She sobered for a minute. “After they said they wanted nothing do to do with you and let you go off when you did and acted like you were never born. You know I looked for you. You never even said bye. Anyways once they did that. I left too. Turned into a hawk and flew off and started to work as a sidekick for…. I think my first hero was Pharaoh, you know the dude with the sand powers.” Said Megan.

”Anyways let get the tech stuff. Do you want to take Mr. Purr inside with us?” Said Megan seeing how her sister hold the stuffie. “Tell Star Mr. Purr can not be messed with. If you let her have her way, Mr.Purr would be the new home security with built in lasers and flamethrower.” Said Megan. “She once turned my microwave in to ray gun just to heat up the coco faster. Star is a little unstable. Aurora has gotten her under control.” Said Megan. She gave Alexis two hundred to get what she wanted as she waited near the front. Megan did not use or need tech for her powers.

"Heh maybe?" she laughed, "I hope that was it and not because our parents paid them or something." she half joked but she wouldn't put it pass them to do something like that either, "I guess? You really want me to be a hero don't you?" she teased, "Mhm...." she listened to Megan and looked away, "I thought it was for the best to leave," she said, "it was clear that I wasn't wanted and being told that I was just holding you back, that I was hurting you by being there." she sighed, "It was a lot to take in and I just couldn't withstand another punishment," she frowned, "they were just getting worse and worse and I'm sorry for not telling you about them before but I didn't want to destroy the family even more then I already had, it's pretty much my fault that everything is so fucked up, I know that and I know I'm selfish, I'm sorry for not talking to you but I thought I left a note? It was on the kitchen counter with your name on it? You always got up early? Didn't you see it?" she asked confused, "I-I went underground." she added.

Alexis rubbed the back of her head, "You know how I use to like exploring the old ruins from before the wars and being so small I could just fit easily into the cracks it was kinda of a perfect place to hide," she said, "plants were still growing so I had food and there was water so it wasn't bad."

Alexis looked at Mr.Purr and blushed before nodding, "O-oh okay? And yeah I kinda guess that she was giving the bomb thing...." she was surprised by the money, "thanks," she headed into the shop and bought a box full of different parts, "it's pretty much old electronics and scrap," she said as she walked up to Megan, "it should be enough for me to play with and for Star as well, I guess...." she glanced at the gears and bolts.  Alexis didn't use gadgets much but she liked to build and with her powers it was easy to zap things to life if needed.

Megan figured mom found the note and destroyed it. "Well, let go to see Aurora and Star." said Megan. She was glad she left her family behind, all they cared about was power. She glared at the statue of their mom in front of the library. Their mom, one of the former greatest heroes of the city. Her telekinesis powers were strong and when she stopped a derailed train from crashing where the library was. They put up a statue of her outside the library. Megan gave it the finger. If she could, she turned into a lion and tear her to shred. It only made her feel better that her fame fell as young new heroes came out to the world.

Megan arrived to a nice ranch house on the edge of the town's border. Megan smiled as she parted and petted on of the horses that came up to see Megan. "Hey there Clomp, I see the hoof is better." said Megan. She liked Aurora would go to farm and heal animal deemed to be killed due to an injury. "Hey Clomp, maybe later you can give my sister a ride." said Megan. The horse nodded.

Star burst from the front door. "Auntie Megan. Alexis." Said Star. She was just in a shirt and diaper and by the look of her hair she just got finished being bathed and was in the middle of being dressed. "I am so excited to have a friend." said Star.

"Come on." said Megan picking up Star and setting her inside for Aurora. "You had a prisoner escape." Megan joked. She went and helpd her sister up the steps. Now they have an old white cat. Do not pet him. He is mean." said Megan. He does not even like me. He only likes Aurora and tolerates Star." said Megan. She saw Star run out of her nursery with overalls and shoes on.

"What do you want to do?" asked Star."What you got in the bag?"

Alexis nodded and then laughed loudly as Megan gave the statue the finger, "I think you hate her more then I do," she grinned, "you know she's doing a big grand opening ceromony in a few days time, right, for some hospital or something? We should show up together," she smirked, "it would piss her off to see me with you and the press would probably have a field day as well if they find out about you having a sister." she added with a evil glint in her eye, "Mom would have a lot of questions to answer...."

Alexis knew how much Megan didn't like their mom and knew how protective her twin was over her. It was sweet, "Your like the mom I never had, sometimes, you do know that, don't you sis?" said Alexis teasing Megan slightly but it was true.  Megan was the closes thing she had to a mom at all despite the fact that they were twins.

The ranch was a surprise to see and she looked at Clomp curiously as Megan spoke to the horse.  It was so cool that Megan could speak to animals! The most she could do was create a strange electric pulse which allowed her, sort of, to communicate with rats but it was difficult to do and it wasn't direct at all.  It was also a new thing she was trying to do which is why she had bought certain types of scrap to help with her low frequency range to see if she could control it better or not.

Aurora followed Star out of the house in a slow manner holding a shirt over her shoulder as she saw Megan and Alexis, she gave the two a wave as she watched Megan pick up Star and bringing her back over to her.

Alexis smiled, "Hey!" she said and was surprised at Star calling her a 'friend' but nodded happily not wanting to let Star down at all and she never really had friends before outside Megan so it was a nice change.

"Thanks!" said Aurora, "It's always difficult to keep this one still! I guess she just needs to be tickled more to tire her out." she grinned and started tickling Star as she took her babygirl in the house and then slid the shirt on top of her as she took her to the nursery to change her properply.

Alexis held her sister's hand tightly as she moved up the staris awkwardly, "Mean?" she looked confused, "I-I guess sure? I'll just leave him alone then, that's fine." she wouldn't bother the old white cat at all.

Alexis blushed a little, "It's some tech junk and scarp from a store," she said, "I was going to try and build a limit device for my power to focus on low frequency sound waves it's something I haven't had much chance to focus on or practice with," she admitted, "I can kind of speak or control rats if I focus a lot on it but it's difficult because I normally don't focus on that area at all but giving how....weak I am right now, my power is going to be more better at stuff like that then the normal glitz and glam that I normally do."

Aurora watched the two before going over to Megan, "So...." she whistled, "you've gotten bigger, much bigger there? Want to tell me your secret or for me to run a quick test?" she asked teasing her best friend.

Star giggled. “Stop mommy, I be good.” Said Star wigging as she was dressed. She looked at Alexis as if she gave the biggest gift she could give Star. “I can do it for you, but I have to ask mommy. You turn one electric can opener into a battlebot and it shaved the cat and suddenly you have to ask to mess with machines.” Said Star in annoyance. 

Star went to Aurora. “Mommy, Alexis wants my help building something to help her control her powers.” Said Star as she was bouncing waiting for the approval. Once she got it she squealed and hugged Aurora before going back to Alexis. She took the tech stuff before taking it and Alexis to her nursery.

Star nursery was nice and a bunch of stuffie moved and greeted them with a wave. Star hands and eyes glowed as the parts form a sphere. They pieces were moving very fast and after ten minutes, Star held a hair clip and a bracelet both with a clear glass gem that looked like a heart. She put the bracelet and hair clip on Alexis.

”Okay so how this works when you use your powers it will light up a color like the rainbow. If it is purple is it low frequency indigo is a little higher that than and so on and so in until you get to bright red with would be your highest frequency.” Said Star. “Mommy can we go outside so we do not blow up the house with Alexis’s power?” Called Star.

Megan smiled. “Yes you have my permission just be safe.” Said Megan. Once they were outside Megan looked at Aurora. “Yeah, I just woke up to this after I held Alexis as we slept. I found her sucking on my breast and now they are these things.” Said Megan looking at her chest. “Plus I am producing milk.” Said Megan. 

"Yes you will be good my little Star because your my good girl, aren't you?" she coo'd and then chuckled upon hearing what Alexis had and wanted to do knowing that Star was going to have a lot of fun, "Mhmm that's right and yes you have my premission just be careful and not overdo anything, alright?" she said amused.

Alexis giggled at the story about the battlebot shaving the cat and understood why Star needed permission from her Mommy. It was kind of funny but she could see the dangerous side of it as well.

The nursery was weird to see and Alexis looked around curiously for a moment at all the stuffies that were about and the way Star controlled them.  Seeing Star's power at work was amazing and hard to keep track of as she found herself looking left and right all the time at the floating objects.

The braclet and hairclip made Alexis blush slightly as she nodded, "Oh...okay? That works and makes sense!" she said.  

Aurora hearing Star call smiled, "Sure! I and Megan will be watching though." she added knowing that they might be needed incase anything bad happened.

Outside in the yard Alexis took a deep breath and got into a weird position.  It was almost like a push up position but her arms and legs were spread much more wide apart then normal and she looked either horryfing and silly with the position she was in, "This only works if I'm super low to the ground." she said to Star.

Suddenly the hairclip and barclet turned purple.

Meanwhile Aurora was listening to Megan with surprise, "Suckling and producing milk?" she looked confused and placed her hand on Megan's body only to start laughing, "Oh god! I need to write all this down! I mean it's funny but it's also the most intresting thing I've ever come across in my life so far!" she grinned.

"Your body is changing because it thinks it's giving birth or has for a start," she said, "Alexis's power caused this but only because it needed to ground itself and it can only ground itself to....well...someone who is the same as her, blood wise, and that should of been your mom but she never breastfed Alexis, did she?" asked Aurora, "So her power sought you out and latched on," she grinned, "Alexis's power has decreed you as her mom, as her mommy which is why this is happening."

Aurora giggled, "That's not all though! Alexis's power is now able to grow properply because it has you, it's within you as well," she grabbed Megan's hand and used her own medical power on her causing electricity to sparkle out of Megan's hand a bit, "Alexis's power is so strong and powerful that it needed two to contain it," she explained, "it needed another host, it needed....well....her mommy or it's mommy but Alexis nor her power ever found it until now, right?" she said looking at Megan.

"The milk your producing is for you to give to Alexis and to ground this power properply," she said, "it'll allow healing for the both of you it's truly a strange power to say the least and probably explains why not many electric users survive because they needed someone else to store and host their power," she continued, "this is a big breakthrough and not only that! You should be able to acess Alexis's power directly from here because you're seen as the dominant by it! Which means you have complete control over Alexis." she frowned, "she can't do it with you though and there's likely more stuff involved and things that can develop but...wow....tell me if you feel anything right now though? With Alexis using her powers?" she asked.

Alexis focused and could feel even see the movement in the earth.  Everything was black and white.  She could feel things. It was disgusting to say the least but she found a small colony of rats.  Her electricty trickled into them.  It wasn't painful at all for the rats.  The rats felt compelled to move to the left for some reason without knowing why? 

"Over by the barn there should be a few rats can you see them?" she asked Star softly as she tried to focus more but only to lose grip on her power causing the rats to return to their little hideout.

"Ah fuck," swore Alexis getting into a sitting position, "I still need to work on that, a lot, it's something that I don't and haven't really focused on at all." she sighed and created a small electric ball, "I'm more use to doing things like this and don't worry it's solid so it won't hurt or do anything damage unless you throw it." she added giving it to Star.

“Is that why they are hurting so much.” Said Megan rubbing her chest. “I need to breastfeed Alexis. To help her and me.” Said Megan. She looked at her sister and did not know what she need to say to get her to try this. How you tell your twin you are now your mommy and you need to be breastfed.

She let Alexis practice for a bit. Megan went over and picked Alexis up and went inside. “Alexis, Aurora told me something that will help you heal and give you better control. It is getting close to lunch time as well. Look just close your eyes.” Said Megan. Once she was sure Alexis eyes were closed. Megan opens her top and pulled out her large breast and guided it the nipple into Alexis mouth and let her get a few taste before letting Alexis relax into it. Megan was feeling better as then milk was not overbuilt building anymore.

Star watched this and giggled. Alexis was being breastfed and she was not even in a program like Star was. She looked down and saw her pull up was wet. “Dang it this was strike three for the day” muttered Star. She went to Aurora and revealed her soaked pull up.