LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Artist with Big Dreams (priv Sword)

RynoBro

Dani pouted, "Aww come on! I only broke my arm once when snowboarding and that's just cause some brat tried to throw me off, you know that!" she scowled childishly. It had been a small competition and there had been another Little who had been agressive towards her and upset that she was in the lead and had decided to pull some stupid stunt which caused Dani to fall and land awkwardly on her arm.

Dani sighed knowing that safety gear was needed.

Carol nodded and eyed Abby and Dani knowing how naughty they could be at times, "Mhm," she hum'd gently and smiled, "I'll make sure we will." she gently kissed Sarah on the top of the head, "Knew it! Don't worry Mommy has a trick or two up her sleeve, after all, I am Abby's big sister." she smirked.

"We're going to lean forward a lot, alright, trust me, I've got you." said Carol as she held Sarah tight against her and leaned forward, a lot, to get a boost of speed as she used her hands to pick up the pace when needed and made sure to turn and cut corners whenever possible as she sled with Sarah.

Dani laughed loudly enjoying that her Mommy was kind of naughty as well! It was so fun and it was only just a game yet when Dani saw Sarah she couldn't help but pout, "Mommmy! They caught up!" she gasped in shock and pouted as she reached from some snow and easily got some throwing a snowball at the two.

Carol frowned as the snowball missed and shot Dani a stern look giving how dangerous that could of been.

“Sweetie, no you can fall off. Winning means nothing if you get hurt.” Said Abby pulling Dani back into her lap. She patted Dani’s head, but groaned when they tied at the bottom. “Dang. Good job sis.” Said Abby. “Dani get the snowballs.” said Abby as she used the sled to shove snow to them to build a fort wall. “We are at war Dani. Go Wild.” Said Abby.

Sarah giggles the whole sled ride down. She saw the snowball and was nearly hit by them. “They could crash, mommy.” Said Sarah. When they got to the bottom, Sarah pouted. “We won because we did not cheat.” Said Sarah. She had her arms cross so when she was hit by a snowball, she fell flat on her diapered butt.  Sarah started to tear up for a second before wiping them away. “Mommy they hit me with a snowball.” Sniffed Sarah. 

Sarah stayed close to Carol as Sarah could not throw, so she decided to work on the fort. She packed snow around them u til they had a wall nearly as tall as Sarah standing up. She then started to make snowball for mommy and herself. She would step out behind the wall from time to time to throw a snowball.

• 2 months later...

Dani whined softly, "But Mommy!" she wriggled and twisted about in Abby's lap, "It's okay if I get hurt!" she stated, "I'mma big girl," she continued, "getting hurt is fine and I wanna win the race." she pouted as Abby patted her head and saw that they had tied causing her scowl slightly but instantly she smirked and rushed quickly to sort out the snowballs building a big and large pile behind the fort.

Carol nodded, "They are being very naughty I will have a word with Auntie tonight once you're both in bed, okay?" she was still Dani's Aunt, after all but she also knew what her sister was like which was normally fine but to another extent it wasn't.  It probably didn't help that Carol was quite tight on safety either.

Carol smirked and ruffled Sarah's head, "You're right babygirl but Dani can be a bit of a bad loser," she whispered to her, "she takes things like this way to seriously," she continued, "but I think it's time for us to get to building our fort, don't you?" she coo'd.

Carol stopped building the fort for a moment and went over to pick Sarah up gently kissing her forehead, "Oh darling," she said, "we can get them back for that or do you want to go back inside for a bit." she loved her babygirl but was this a bit much for her?

Carol made sure to block Sarah from the snowballs not wanting her baby to get hurt or anything by them until she could hide behind the wall of the fort safetly.

Sarah sniffed and rubbed her head. “I am fine we can play for a while.” Said Sarah. She held make the fort before she started to make snowballs for Carol to throw as she sucked at throwing. She played with Carol for a while before she started to rub her eyes as she let out a yawn. “I think I am done playing. I am cold and hungry.” Whined Sarah. Tired of walking she raised her hands up for Carol to pick her up.

Abby smiled as she could hear this. “Yes, we had a lot of fun but I think some coco and a nice lunch is what these girls need and then a nap.” Said Abby. She scooped up Dani and held her like a briefcase to get her giggling before lifting her into her arms for a hug. “I am sure both girls are ready for some warm clothes and clean diapers” said Abby as she got the sled and followed Carol. “Tonight Santa comes.” Said Abby.

Sarah still shivered at the thought of Santa. She wiggled and felt her diaper was soaked and was in need of a changed she blushed as she was having so much fun with Carol and the others she did not realized she peed.

Carol nodded trusting Sarah completely to tell her when she needed to do something or for things to stop. She wasn't going to let things continue if her babygirl didn't want to play anymore but that wasn't the case and so she got to playing with her little one, her sister and her former babygirl now niece. It was great playing again like old times and she had missed this so much and she was glad everyone was having fun.

Upon seeing Sarah she picked her babygirl up and held her, "It's been a long day hun," she said, "we've been playing a lot and it's only grown colder you must be tired." she looked over at Abby and smiled at her sister with a nod, "I knew that you had to have a smart idea sooner or later." she teased and grinned at Abby as she carried Sarah into the house and very gently checked her diaper.  It was soaked, "I'll be right back Abs, I'll do the hot chocolate when I come back if you can sort out lunch."

Carol carried Sarah up to the nursery, "Someone's having fun to do." she teased slightly kissing Sarah's forehead as she laid her down on the changing table and made quick work changing her little one into a clean and fresh diaper, all powdered up.  Grabbing a fluffy footed jammies Carol helped Sarah get dressed, "There I bet that feels much better."

Dani was laughing loudly at being  held like a briefcase as she squirmed about playfully in Abby's arms enjoying her time with her Mommy.  Dani smirked slightly and tried to cover Abby's eyes but her hands were small and so she couldn't quite do what she wanted causing her to pout.

• 2 weeks later...

Abby set Dani on her changing table and removed all of Dani’s snow cover clothes and could see her diaper was in need of a change. “Someone had a lot of fun in the snow.” Said Abby. She already had chicken and rice soup in the slow cooker. She smiled as she looked at Carol. “Lunch is chicken and rice soup. I figure I nice warm lunch for the girls.” Said Abby as she cleaned Dani up. She lifted her legs and powdered before securing the new diaper on her. “Now does Dani wear the tiger pjs or the bunny one. Nah, this ones is perfect.” Said Abby holding up pj that had cute bats everywhere on them. She dressed Dani before taking Sarah and Dani to the living room. 

“Dani you get first pick of Christmas movie, since you are the oldest. Nothing over PG and no Die Hard.” Said Abby watching over the littles

Sarah was pouting. She did not like when Carol was away from her and was being watched by someone else but she looked at the movies and they seem nice enough. Sarah waddled to get her stuff and hold her fox stuffie as she was still nervous. She saw Abby was watching Dani pick a movie that is was Little appropriate. Sarah waddled to the kitchen to see Carol making the coco. “Mommy.” Said Sarah holding an arm up. She knew she should not be in the kitchen but she wanted to be held.