LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Artist with Big Dreams (priv Sword)

RynoBro

Sarah was reviewing the email for her boss, as she waited for her cab. Sarah was an artist and animator. She worked from her studio apartment. The email offered her a job as head artist. The animation company was great and well know. It would be a dream job for any artist. There was a problem, Sarah Woods was a Little in an Amazon world. Sarah knew the reason that she was able to move up in the company was because they did not know she was a little. This job required her to go to the headquarter and work in the main studio. Sarah replied she would love to take the job. That was a week ago. She was now heading in for her first day. She was currently staying at a run down hotel until she found a place

Sarah took a deep breath before she entered the studio. She went to the front desk and jumped up to ring the bell. “Hi, I am Sarah Woods, the new head artist.” Said Sarah.

The front desk Amazon instant cooed. Sarah had light brown hair with blue and silver highlights all pulled back in a ponytail. Her natural light purple eyes sparkled in the light. She thought Sarah was a prank of some sort. “Third floor cutie.”

Sarah got in the elevator and had a worker press that button for her. Sarah made it to the CEO’s office. As she walked workers saw Sarah wanted to cuddle her. Sarah knocked and wait until she was allowed to come it. “Hello. I am Sarah Woods. I am your new head artist and animator.” Sarah had a determined look on her face.

“This is a joke, right?” asked the red headed Amazon looking at Sarah, “Is this another prank by my sister?” she looked Sarah up and down, “Because if it is I swear to god that I’ll kill her,” the red head Amazon was a no nonsense, strict and ruthless woman who had no time for anything or anyone except for her business yet she couldn’t deny the fact that Sarah happened to be adorable, very adorable and her instincts as an Amazon were kicking in terribly so.

It really wasn’t her day was it? Carol let out a deep and long sigh as she rubbed her forehead wondering what was going on but as she looked the Little over she couldn’t help but know that she had a made a mistake, “This isn’t a prank, is it?” she finally asked, “I guess this is my fault for hiring you without doing a full investigation properly but your work does speak for itself,” she admits trying to stay professional, “don’t worry you do have the job but this does change things, you do realise that, right?” she told Sarah, “This city isn’t the best nor is it the worse for you and you should count yourself lucky that I’m the sort of person that is more then willing to give others a chance but if you pulled this stunt with anyone else….”

Carol’s face took a grim look, “Well enough of that because that doesn’t really matter, does it?” she finally smiled, “It’s nice to meet you Miss Wood, please take a seat and tell me about yourself then we can talk a bit more on what we are going to do to keep you safe so I don’t suddenly lose my best artist and you don’t suddenly end up in diapers.” she half joked while being serious.

Carol couldn’t deny the fact that it would be easy to just take Sarah home and baby her but she knew that wouldn’t do her company any good nor would that do Sarah any good either but the more she looked at the Little and thought about their previous exchanges the more she grew to like the idea of having her in her care, in her home and it would ease her heart with what had happened to her last Little….

It was a sore spot for her and while it had been five years her heart was still broken and she was still left wondering why, why did her fiance do that? It didn’t make any sense at all and the pain was still powerful, still raw and she really did hate her sister for pulling pranks constantly in an attempt to ‘cheer’ her up over losing her babygirl. It wasn’t right.

Carol eyed Sarah, “You’ll be working in my office to start with until we can find a suitable office for you to work in,” she stated being over-protective, “this is so I can keep an eye on you and know that no one else is going to bother you while you work,” she paused, “this isn’t because your a baby but this is because of others who might try and do something, you do understand this, correct? Equally I would like to know from you is what safe guards do you want to be put in place?” she asked firmly.

• Like 1

Sarah watched as Carol had the signs of someone who trying cover up thief confusion of Sarah being a little. Sarah jumped and climbed into the chair. “This is not a prank. I am Sarah Wood and I am a Little.” Said Sarah. “Miss Carol, I get you we’re not expecting to me this size.” Said Sarah.

”I don’t need to share an office with you.” Said Sarah. She knew she could not get away with wearing pull up if she had to share an office. Sometimes when she draws she get too focused on the drawing then she has an accident. “Just get me an office and install a toilet for littles.” Said Sarah. She had a feeling a training potty would be placed.

”I will get started.” Said Sarah. She pulled out her drawing tablet and sat on the ground. Sarah laid on her stomach and started to work on the cartoon she was currently in charges of the artwork. She read the script and animated the character. It was about a girl who helps her father, who is a veterinarian, the girl also talked to animals and helped them out. 

Her small hands and skill made her able to draw in great detail. She soon finished the last scene needed for the pilot. She send the file to Carol. “There you go. I finished the pilot.” Said Sarah. She sat up and realized she had to pee. “Umm where is the bathroom?”

Carol sighed and rubbed her head slightly as she looked at Sarah knowing full well that this was going to be a big headache, “You’ll share an office with me until we can find or think of something suitable,” she said with a firm and no nonsense tone, “I’m more then willing to be reasonable about this Sarah but I need you to be understanding and mature about the matters at hand, alright?” she looked at the Little before shaking her head as her new worker, her lead artist sat on the floor and drew.

It was weird to see and she knew some would mistake Sarah as hers, easily, not that she would mind something like that. Sarah was rather cute…

Carol simply got to work trying to read up on all the legal facts concerning Little’s and what could be allowed and what couldn’t be either. It had been five years after all….

Equally she never had a Little work for her before until now, properly. Carol decided to email the company’s lawyer knowing that she’d be able to update her with any need to know facts. It also helped that lawyer happened to be a close friend’s of her and her old childhood sweetheart who she had an on again off again relationship with.

Carol looked at Sarah in surprise, “Oh? Mhm?” she got up, “I’m afraid to say but we don’t have any suitable toilets for you to use and the best I could provide you with is a potty,” she said walking to a nearby closet and getting a pink one out setting it on the ground, “I hope this is okay? And I’m sorry that I can’t provide you with privacy but it’s a legal requirement that an Amazon has to watch a Little under Act 28 when they are a potty while at work,” she explained, “if I don’t then someone else will and there’s a chance that I could be reported for misconduct for not having a proper caretaker in place for you while you work here, I hope you understand.”

Carol sat back down at her desk to look at Sarah’s work leaving her alone with the potty that was set up in the middle of the room where anyone could walk in and see her.

Sarah let an audible whine. “That law is stupid. I know how to use the potty.” Said Sarah trying not to do the potty dance as she waited. She saw where Carol put the potty. She grabbed it and pushed it behind Carol’s desk in the corner so that way everyone did not have to see her pee, only Carol. Sarah quickly lowered her skirt and panties as she squirted some pee into her panties. She used the potty and was bright red as Carol could hear her pee. She was done and looked for something to wipe with. She found some tissue and cleaned up. She used sanitizer she had in her pink purse. She hated the pink purse but it was the only one in her size.

Sarah blushed as she did not know what she had to do with the potty. “Ummm, why do you have this?” Asked Sarah looking at the training potty.  She decided to go back to working on her sketches. She was working on her own cartoon but it was still just idea right now. 

Sarah worked until it was lunch time. Her stomach growled. She stood up and felt her panties were a little damp. She just ignored it. If she did not draw attention to it then maybe Carol will not noticed. She was used to wearing pull ups when she worked from home. She missed it, she liked how she was treated before. Her old apartment was made for Littles.

”Do you know the bus schedule, I am currently taking Uber from my hotel to here but I would love to take the bus since Little’s can not drive.” Said Sarah, her stomach growled and she looked for money in her purse to get some food.

Carol simply smiled, “Of course you do and I agree it is stupid but I’m not about to go against otherwise I might get in trouble, you do understand that, right?” she could see Sarah doing her best not to do the potty dance and it was adorable to see! The whine had been equally as adorable and she had to stop herself from pinching her new worker’s cheek because of it.

Carol watched Sarah out of the corner of her eye and noticed that some pee had gotten into Sarah’s panties causing her to click her tongue just slightly knowing full well that she needed to do something about that so she checked the laws once more to see what she could or couldn’t do and what laws she needed to abide by or any that could get her into trouble.

“Every room has one in the closet for any Little that comes to visit or any Inbetweener who happens to need reminding of their place,” she explained, “it’s the law sweetheart,” she sighed, “I’m quoting the law and no I don’t think it’s needed but I can’t do anything about that, can I?” she would check Sarah soon but not right now….

Carol got rid of the pee with ease by going to the private bathroom connected to her office before returning with the potty.

Sitting down she watched Sarah work and got onto work herself looking up any and all law she could find that would help her in getting Sarah to be her Little. It would be foolproof.

Carol looked at Sarah and frowned as she realised what time it is, “You won’t be taken a Uber anymore,” she stated, “I’ll be picking you up from now on and no buts,” she got up and crouched down to Sarah’s height, “it’s the law and because you don’t have a guardian….” she frowned, “that makes me your guardian by default because I’m your boss which means that anything and everything can and will fall back onto me,” she looked annoyed but secretly she was happy with this, “understand that this isn’t me forcing myself on you but that the law is, okay?”

“We’re going have to have a discussion about everything properly but first how about lunch? We have our own chief in the kitchen and he’s wonderful!” she grinned, “But first I will have to check you because it’s the law and if I don’t and someone else does….well….” she paused, “if you’re wet at all then it can be troublesome but if you are and I check you then we can avoid all that nonsense, can’t we? By changing you into some pull ups, right?” Carol gently pulled the front of Sarah’s trousers and the waistband of her knickers to see that they were damp, “Okay, this is okay Sarah,” she reassured, “look you can even put the pull ups on yourself, alright?” she offered trying to be reasonable, friendly and not to scare her new baby away….

Sarah was trying to back away when Carol grabbed her pant and lowered them to reveal her panties. “Hey. That is rude.” Said Sarah blushing. “This is why I wanted to stay and work from home. But no, you need you head artist at the made office.” Said Sarah. She knew Carol felt her damp panties. She was bright red and she looked around. “I have one in my purse.” She muttered. Sarah went into her purse and pulled out a pull up.

She was able to open the the closet and change out of her damp panties. She adjusted her pants over the pull up. “Happy?” She asked. The budge of the pull up was hidden with her hoodie. “Next you are going to say living in a hotel is too dangerous. Let get some food.” Said Sarah. She tried to act tough and pissed but it just came out as cute.

”As long as they have dairy-free food. Milk hurts my stomach.” She looked up at Carol wanting her to lead the way.

“It is but your being difficult, you do realise that, right?” she replied, “Yes I do because as head artist you’ll need to work with others and go over their projects with them to make sure that they fitted with what our company does,” she explained, “I also get last minute calls from companies that require the head artist to be there too.” she added.

Carol decided to not bother Sarah right now as the Little changed herself. It was best to take this step by step rather then jump on her new babygirl like she wanted to, “Giving that this role requires you to go out to conventions and greet any fans I would say that living in a hotel room is a good way to get kidnapped once you start growing in popularity as an artist,” she countered, “you seem so blind by the world and dangers around you, you do know that, right? You do realise what sort industry your working in? This isn’t some office job? This is the entertainment industry and while animation isn’t as bad as others in regards to the people that work in the industry it’s still pretty bad.” she scowled as Sarah walked away only to chuckle a little.

“Come on then cutie,” she said taking Sarah’s hand to hold, “and yes this is for your own safety,” she smirked, “we can even test this out if you want any sort of proof? We need to walk down this hall and turn right,” she paused, “you can walk ahead of me and I’ll stay behind when we do so and you can see how dangerous it really is.”

Carol had taken a slight detour. It was the long way around but this meant that Sarah would be forced to walk pass clients, some who were more or less pretty bad people and viewed Little’s as objects while the other clients who weren’t didn’t dare say a thing in fear that their reputation would or could get ruined.

Carol leaned against the wall ready to watch everything unfold and save the day if things did get bad but it shouldn’t be to terrible, right?

Sarah did not want to hold Carol hand. She felt like a toddler walking with her mommy. She saw the clients and other worker look at her. Sarah did not like the look at a few them. They had the crazy desire in their eyes. “I think next time I and going to DoorDash some food tomorrow.” Said Sarah. She saw the cafe on the first floor and followed Carol. She saw there was no chair for Littles unless you consider the highchair.

”I will take the grill chicken salad.” Said Sarah looking at the menu.

”She is just the cutest.” Said Alex as he picked up Sarah. He was a new client wanting to do an adult animated show and was going to talk to them to see if they will take the project. “Look she even wearing a pull up like a big girl she is not.”

”Put me down.” Said Sarah. When it did not happen, Sarah bit his finger to get him to let go. As soon as he did, Sarah took off like a bullet. She was soon back in the office. She was hiding under Carol’s desk. She knew she was in trouble, a lot of trouble. If Sarah was marked as unclaimed she could become Alex’s property. 

Carol sighed at Sarah’s comment and walked behind her slowly so the Little could understand how bad things could get or be. In truth she hoped that everyone would simply leave Sarah alone and not traumatise her but equally she needed Sarah to see how vulnerable she truly was, “Don’t be silly we have a wonderful chief!” she was glad that the Amazon’s in the hall had left Sarah alone.

The cafe wasn’t full but there were a few people about, “George we have one grill chicken salad!” said an Amazon, college aged. The chief, George, muttered out some words as he cooked the chicken perfectly, “Oh she’s a Little by the way!”

George grabbed the sweet and salt shaker. They didn’t have a lot of Little’s visiting but it was always best to have spices suited to everyone’s taste.

Carol was taken back by Alan. Who was he again? Her eyes narrowed. Ah a client, a new one. Her secretary had informed her that he would be arriving and meeting her as well as her lead artist after lunch but this wasn’t exactly a good way to introduce themselves, “I apologise for that but you must understand how Little’s are,” she said, “I just hope you haven’t scared off my lead artist.” she adds, “I’ll see you after lunch for our meeting.” she would give him a telling off then rather then now. It wouldn’t be good to yell and get emotional in front of everyone that was in the cafe.

Carol grabbed the grilled chicken salad and her pasta before going up to her office presuming that’s where Sarah had ran off to.

Setting the plates down on her desk she sighed and looked underneath, “That could of gone better, couldn’t it?” she said to Sarah, “Come here.” she pulled the Little out from the desk and into her lap giving her a hug, “I’m not mad if that’s what you’re wondering,” she said, “but he is our client, our next client for the afternoon actually,” she paused, “don’t worry we won’t be working with him I’ve already decided on that the moment he picked you up,” she continued, “this is just so I can waste his time and get his hopes up for being so mean to you.” she added with a smirk.

Carol cut a bit of the grilled chicken and offered it to Sarah, “George is really good, trust me, I plan on having him as my personal chief in my own house once I’ve finished moving in to my new place properly,” she said, “and yes we will have to discuss about you being owned by someone otherwise Alan will lay claim to you the moment he exits this office so you have time to consider what you want to do,” she explains, “you can either end up belonging to him, me or someone else of your choosing, it’s your choice and I won’t force your hand but at least with me you’ll get to work and we will go through the legal system of any place you want, be it here or a more Little friendly jurisdiction.” she didn’t mind making compromises like this because at the end of the day she knew she had gotten her Little, she had gotten Sarah unless she had another person in mind.

Sarah was in the middle of thinking of a way to run and change her name. She was not going to belong to an Amazon. She was so focused on how to run away and change her name. She did not want to belong to that man. She did not want to belong to any Amazon but she truly did not like him. She let out a squeak as she was picked up and set on Carol lap. She was about to tell her she did not like being picked up when Carol hugged her.  Sarah accepted the hug.

”He is lucky I did not bite the finger off.” Snarled Sarah. “I am not a baby and should not be treated like one. Just because we are smaller and weaker does not make use any less.” Said Sarah. She wiggled, her pull up crinkled as she moved. She took the bite of chicken. “I can feed myself.” She tried to grab the fork but it was too far away. “I would like sit on the floor and fed myself.” Suggested Sarah. She slid off Carol’s lap.

Sarah thought about it. “I don’t want to belong with anyone but I guess you are the least worst option” said Sarah. “I guess I will go with you. Now can I get my food and drink.” Said Sarah. She realized she had to pee and went to the potty and used it before she pulled up her pull up and sanitized her hands before waiting for her food.

Carol was happy when Sarah accepted the hug. It was nice and she hoped her soon to be babygirl would warm up to her eventually but it might take a while which was okay, “He is, he’ll probably be hoping that you had once I get through with him,” she half joked, “I’m going to make him think that he’s going to be working with us until breaking it to him that we’re not interested, it’s only fair, if he wants to act like a douchebag then I have no problems stringing him along unless you have a better idea?” she smirked.

Carol nodded, “It doesn’t, it should be your choice and I’m only here to help when you need it.” she replied wanting to be careful, “Of course and I’ll make sure to get a small desk for you tomorrow so you can eat your food more easily rather then on the floor.”

Carol was overjoyed that Sarah had chosen her! She did her best not to show Sarah how happy she was as she passed her, her food, “There you go! After work today you can come back with me and see which room you’d like for yourself.” she smiled, “Don’t want someone thinking that I’m a bad Caretaker.” she half joked.

• Like 1

“That is fine with me. The less I see him the better.” Said Sarah as she took her plate and sat on the ground. She finished her salad but did not use the dressing as it had dairy. She finished her lunch and drank from her water she brought. She saw Alan coming their direction. Sarah ran and hid behind Carol’s chair. She did not want to take the chance. “I don’t want him here.” She whispered.

”Miss Carol, so that is why so you are protective and how a little became a head artist. I want to see her papers tomorrow for prof she is your or I am filing a clam to take that girl. A savage should be under a firm hand.” Said Alan. 

“Anyways, you read the pilot script. I think Luna the Little Wrangler. The Amazon that take a in some troubled littles and reform them.” Said Alan.

”That sounds stupid.” Said Sarah but was forced a bottle by Alan. Milk got into her stomach before she could spit it out. Sarah ran back behind Sarah. Her felt her tummy tighten.

”Little should be seen not heard.” Said Alan. “Your little need manners.” Soon a foal odor filled the air. “And a change. I expect an answer by tomorrow with her papers.” Said Alan before leaving.

Carol smirked at that. Alan wouldn’t work in this industry again she’d make sure of it. She ate her pasta while keeping a close eye on Sarah. Everything seemed to be going smooth right now but there was bound to be a bit of drama with Alan….

Speaking of drama….

Carol sighed in annoyance but didn’t say anything as the cameras in her office filmed Alan picking up every word he said. It would block him instantly from getting Sarah, “Such language would get you banned from ever adopting a Little, legally, you do realise that? I’m not fond of people suddenly picking up Little’s without knowing who they belong to at all and just presuming everything about them,” she smirked, “there are laws against that.”

Carol listened to Alan and hummed, “We do develop animations for all ages and while yes I have read the script,” she paused, “we’re in the process….”

She looked at Sarah and then at Alan, “You just assaulted one of my employees and while this company doesn’t normally have Littles at all we have a legal contract in place with several other companies and countries to protect any and all people who work in this industry,” she said firmly, “what you just did violates those laws and you have no right to demand anything,” she explained, “we won’t be taken your project onboard or any others consider yourself banned from this company and if you do decide to raise a fuss I will be talking with our legal team about what just happened,” she sneered, “you do not want me to do that, trust me.”

Sarah was too busy holding her stomach and trying to keep from pooping herself to listen to the response. The battle was lost as she filled the back of her pull up with mess. Sarah started to sob silently. She hated she was allergic to dairy so badly.

”Fine, I will get another company to do it. I will be coming back for the Little.” Alan said for leaving. “If she poops herself she should be in diapers or not cover up her pull up.” He said. He was sure Carol had no paperwork on Sarah. Soon she would be his. She will pay for biting him. He left and went to get some other work done.

Sarah was audible crying now. “I pooped myself.” Sarah wanted out of her messy pull up. “I don’t want him coming back and I want a change please.” Said Sarah hiccuping as she was calming down. The smell was bad and her tummy still hurt but not as bad.

Carol could see, hear and smell what had just happened. That son of a bitch was going to get it if he dared come here again. Maybe she’d phone her cousin to come down tomorrow for some extra security? Maybe that would be wise? She would have to think about it but first…

“You won’t even be allowed through the front door.” she replied harshly and was glad when he left so she could go comfort Sarah, “Come here.” she picks up the Little and holds her tightly, “It’ll be okay I won’t let him get you we will go down the court house right away,” she kissed her on her forehead, “let’s get you changed,” she rubbed Sarah’s back and took her into the bathroom connected to her office which had a changing table in it, “I know you don’t want to be in diapers but for the courts you need to be otherwise my claim will be questioned which neither of us want.”

Carol got rid of Sarah’s troussers and threw the pull up in the trash while getting her up onto the changing table, “Let’s get that messy bottom cleaned.” she said softly using a couple of wet wipes to get her new baby cleaned, “Right lets see….” she bent down and fond an unopened pack of diapers that would fit, “here we go!” she secured the thick diaper around her baby’s waist, “Now let’s get your trousers back on and we will go to the courts to get this all sorted out while getting a restraining order against Alan so if he does try to do anything he will get into big trouble, okay?” she said double checking with Sarah as she helps down and off the table.

“Once the meeting is over I want out of the diaper. You tell the court I am being potty trained.” Whined Sarah as she was picked up. She was set on the changing table. “Let me guess everyone has a changing table bathroom?” Asked Sarah. She was grumpy, not that it is Carol’s fault. “Let’s get this over with.” She sobbed as she looked away as she was changed like a baby. She wanted to go crawl into an empty cave and die.

”This feels weird.” Said Sarah as she moved, her walk had a little waddle to it. She followed The car. She let Carol hold her hand. She glared as she saw the car seat, “something tells me that I am not the first little in your car. Why is it pink and have cute animals on it.” Said Sarah trying to climb up to the seat but having trouble until Carol helps. “This is humiliating.” Said Sarah. She looked out the window as they went to the court house.

”So what are the house rules?” Asked her future jailer. She could not believe she ended up in this state. “I wish I was not a little.” She muttered as they got near the courthouse.

Carol nodded understanding Sarah’s demand but that didn’t mean she would change Sarah straight away if at all, “We’ll see who we get first before anything else,” she replied, “someone whose Little friendly will be okay with that but someone who isn’t….” she frowned, “look don’t open your mouth unless we know for certain the person we’re talking to is either for or against Little’s otherwise you could get into a lot of trouble fast.”

Carol sighed and nodded, “Yes it’s policy for every bathroom to have a changing table no matter what.” she didn’t like Sarah crying and would of giving her a paci but she knew that wouldn’t be a good idea yet but maybe next time she would at least keep a soft toy around.

“I can imagine your not use to such bulk,” she smiles a little, “it was for my previous Little but she and my ex….” she looked away and sighed, “it’s a long story and I wouldn’t want to bore you with it.” she strapped Sarah in, “Sorry it’s the law.”

Carol made her way to the front and sat in the driver’s seat, “Depends on things, depends on how the court decides things today,” she said, “I’ll have to keep you in diapers and proper clothing but lucky for you business clothing is considered cute on Little’s right now,” she continued, “you’ll have two rooms both connected, one will be your own personal room and the other will be your nursery which you’ll have to use when people come over to do an evaluation of the house to see that it is suitable for you to live there,” she paused, “anything they say or suggest though is something I will have to put into play and you will have to suck it up unless you want Alan to get ya.”

Seeing the court house Carol pulled into the parking bay, “Right we’re here is there anything you need me to say or even do for you because once we’re outside this car I will be have to play Mommy towards you or we risk everything.”

“I don’t want to stay in diapers. I would not have the accident if Alan did not force milk into my body. I am very lactose intolerant.” Whined Sarah. “Please can I wear pull ups during to the day.” Said Sarah kicked her feet in the car seat with frustration but look like a tantrum from a toddler than an adult. Sarah looked at Carol. “Let’s go get this over with.” She said holding up her arms.

She allowed herself to be picked up and carried. She rested her head into Carol’s shoulder to hid her face. She acted like a shy Little she send get captured and brainwashed. She knew that Carol would never take her to the camp to loss what makes Sarah Sarah.  She sat in Carol’s lap and tried to pay attention but she soon got distracted because she had to pee. She tugged on Carol’s sleeve. “I have to pee.” That got a chuckle at the worker.

”We are filling out the paperwork. Your mommy will change you later.” He said nicely. “Then she needs to tell me your potty and eating habits,”

Sarah whine and tried to hold it but after another twenty minutes, she lost the battle and pissed herself. The diaper swelled and got warm. After a few more minute, Sarah started to get fussy with being in a wet diaper and not being changed just because she is small. The case worker offer Carol a pacifier for Sarah’s fussing.

Carol sighed and patted Sarah’s head, “You won’t stay in diapers but you will be wearing them for at least 48 hours just to make sure that there isn’t any additional problems, okay?” she said, “Pull ups are fine with me.” she reassured her new Little with a big smile knowing that Sarah would warm up to her eventually.

Carol was pleased with the way Sarah was behaving, “Any food you want tonight I’ll order and we can put on any film of your choosing to,” she said, “this is going to be a bit rough so you’ll have to bare with me.” she lifted Sarah up and placed her hand under her padded bottom giving it a couple of pats.

Carol walked in to the court house and smiled as she saw Amazons look at her and more so at Sarah, “She’s Mommy’s shy little baby,” said Carol proudly, “she’s so sweet and she loves me lots its just taken some time for her to get use to this.” she then walked away and went into an office where a worker was that would be helping her.

Carol smiled when Sarah tugged on her sleeve and kissed her forehead sweetly, “She’s so sweet and adorable, isn’t she?” it took quite a bit of time for the paperwork to be sorted and she could feel that Sarah had pissed herself so gently she pressed Sarah into her chest to comfort her and so she didn’t have to look at the worker at all that was helping them, “So from my understanding this will make her mine and the only people who can raise any issues are people that have proof that I’m not following proper protocol?” she asked double checking, “I’m okay with that but I would like to add two names down that can’t veto at all unless they have substantial proof and an investigation report by the police department,” she paused, “this is due to one being a client that I turned down who seemed to be rather obsessed with my Little and the other is my ex fiance, Alan and Sharon, I understand that I’ll have to pay a hefty fee for this but I’m okay with that.” she wrote a check for 200k and passed it over to the worker.

“Sarah I need you to sign the document, okay babygirl.”

Sarah looked at Carol when she meantioned ex girlfriend. She did not there maybe two people after her. “Great.” Muttered Sarah. She remember she had to act like a needy toddler. “I sign this and you become my mommy and bad people stay away?” She asked as if she did not know the answer. She signed with a pen to large for her hand. “There mommy.” She hated saying that but she had to keep it up.

”Two final things, are you planing to breastfeed, if so we will provide the supplements to start producing.” He said.

”I can not have dairy. It hurts my tummy.” Whined Sarah.

He ignored the little, after all she could not take care of herself. “Finally are you want to get her into a reform school?” He asked.

Sarah visibly shook. She knew about those places, where littles become mindless poop machines and can not think anything more complicated than sucking on one’s toe. Sarah shook her head showing she did not want to go. 

“Well Miss Carol you can take your daughter home. We will check in from time to time for the next year. Surprise inspection will be done by me. If you need anything just call and ask for me, Taylor Morse.” He said. Taylor should Carol where the changing table was.

Sarah wiggled in Carol’s arms ready to be changed and leave the courthouse and go shopping then home to get her new life over with. “Can we get burgers and fries. I love any animated movie so you pick.” She said in Carol’s arm. She felt so small. She was ready to get rid of the diaper. 

• 2 weeks later...

Carol could hear the mutter and sighed slightly at it knowing that her ex would likely do something once she hears about this probably even going as far as to get back with her only so she could take Sarah away. That woman was heartless to say the least and she missed her other Little terribly so but that couldn't be helped.

"That's right dear!" said Carol putting on a high squeaky voice like others normally did when speaking to a Little. It made her cringe that she had to do that but she knew it would get her brownie points, "What a good girl I have! Ohh of course I'll have them." she said in refrence to the pills, "No need at all! She's a good girl and hasn't done anyone any harm but there are few people out there that have been rather mean towards her that I am worried about." she told him.

"Of course." she said to Sarah softly, "and I'm sorry for overplaying that but you can't be to careful around here giving that everything is recorded and any little trip up could be bad news for you and for me." she told Sarah as they got to the changing table and she begin wiping Sarah, cleaning her gently but quickly, before getting her into a new fresh diaper.

Carol picked Sarah up in her arms and craddled her walking out of the courthouse and back to her car, "Burgers and fries sound good and sure we can watch the first Pokemon movie it's being re-release in cinema's today." she strapped Sarah into the carseat and started to drive to the mall.

“That is all good.” Said Sarah. She was still embarrassed to have a diaper changed, I felt better in a dry diaper. “What you mean you will take the pills. I do not want to be breastfed. I am a big girl.” Said Sarah. Sarah did not like the situation she was in. “Are you going to take the pills?” She asked.

Sarah looked out the window. The car seat was super soft and she was soon trying not to doze off. She wiggled and sat up. She looked out the window. “Burgers are great. Why are we going to the mall. I don’t want to go to the mall.” Said Sarah. She looked out the window and spotted a sports car. 

Sarah saw an Amazon toddler see her and waved at her. Sarah waved back.  Sarah focused back in the front. “So are we getting me clothes and stuff”

Carol was glad with how Sarah was taken this, "I know you are a big girl and if I didn't say yes to taken the pills then I would be questioned more which wouldn't be good," she explained, "equally if I don't take them then the guy who is doing the checks will be questioning me even further so yes I will be taken them but that doesn't mean you are going to be breastfed," she said, "you might have to do it once or twice to keep up apprence of belonging to me but that's it."

She hoped Sarah understood her reasoning. It was logic proof really and who cares if she was twisting this to her own benefit as well? Sarah needed her and she was going to show Sarah that it isn't a bad thing to be a baby, to be her baby but that might take time.

Carol smiled seeing Sarah doze offl "We're here to get food and watch a movie together but sure some clothes and other stuff would be good now that you mentioned it but how about burgers first? There's a Mcdonalds inside or do you prefer Burger King or something a bit more fancy?" she offered as she got out the car and picked Sarah up with ease.

Sarah groaned at the idea of being breastfed but squeaked when she was picked up. “Um McDonalds is good. I will Little meal. No cheese.” Said Sarah. She did not like height so she held on to Carol. She hid her face as she was carried into the mall. She knew why she was being carried. She was small and could get knocked over or hurt. She blushed as the cashier called Sarah a cutie and threw in an extra toy for her. “Thank you.” Muttered Sarah still not looking at her.

Sarah was a fast eater so as soon as her food arrived it was nearly done with in a few minutes. She smiled as she looked around. “I never been to a mall before. I normal avoid them due to my size and the desire to have a little.” Said Sarah.

Across the food court were two stores, one was a toy store and the other was a store for amazons to get their little everything they need. This included diapers, cribs, changing table, and much more. “Now what?” She asked as she wiped her face and looking for a place to throw the toys away.