LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Artist with Big Dreams (priv Sword)

RynoBro

Carol nodded, "It's very smooth isn't it? They got some good animators there at the studio and the singing is just great," she smiled, "the story could be a bit better though." she could feel Sarah wetting herself towards the end of the movie and then felt the leak.

Oh no....

Carol frowned slightly and hugged Sarah close to here, "It's not your fault babygirl, it's mine, I should of changed you earlier," she said, "I thought it could hold another wetting but I was wrong," she spoke softly as she pulled Sarah back into her lap not giving a damn that she would end up covered in piss, "shh shh...." her first thoughts were on comforting Sarah as much as she could.

"Let's get you changed darling, mommy is so sorry." she smiled at Abby and grabbed the diaper bag before going to a nearby restroom.  Carol was quick to work and removed Sarah's wet clothes and diaper, "Shhh babygirl," she soothed, "next time even when your just a bit wet mommy will change you, I promise, I won't let this happen again, okay?" she said.

Carol quickly changed Sarah into a new diaper and the cat onesie before grabbing a blanket and wrapping her up in it, "Let's get you to the car." she kissed Sarah on the head.

Dani woke up slightly in her new car seat. It was soft, very soft and it felt easy to move around in. The belts didn't feel tight on her and weren't noticble at all.  Dani yawned sweetly and fell back asleep a bit of drool running down her chin.

Carol returned and put Sarah in her carseat before surprising her with the blue fox plushie, "Look whose here!" she said giving the plushie to Sarah hoping to cheer up her babygirl. 

Sarah stopped crying when she was stripped. She covered up until she was redressed. “Thank you mommy.” Said Sarah. She snuggled into the blanket and was glad for it because it started to snow again. “It is snowing really hard now.” Said Sarah shivering a little but stopped when she was back into the car. “Much better.” Said Sarah. “Mr. Bluetail.” Said Sarah hugging her fox.

”I am glad he was safe in the car.” Said Sarah blushing as she was attached her stuffie. She looked out the window the whole drive home.

Abby smiled. “I got the girls.” Said Abby. She picked up Dani and Sarah who whined because she was cranky and did not want carried by Abby. Abby set Sarah down once inside before she carried Dani to Sarah’s nursery and set Dani into Sarah crib. “Carol your baby wants you to put her down for a nap.” Said Abby.

”I don’t need a nap.” Said Sarah stopping her foot trying to stay awake.

Carol didn't say anything as Sarah covered herself up knowing that her baby must still feel embarssed to be seen naked hopefully that wouldn't be the case eventually.  Carol smiled, "Your welcome darling." she held Sarah close to her as her little one snuggled into the blanket, "It is we might be snowed in for a few days its a good thing I always stock up on supplies during this weather but I might get another shipment in of the basics just to be careful." she added.

Carol smiled brightly upon seeing Sarah's reaction to Bluetail. It truly was the sweetest thing she ever did see.  It was hard not coo and aww over Sarah.  Carol nodded, "It would take a lot to break into this car and if anyone every did anything to Mr.Bluetail then I will have to give them a word or two, wouldn't I?" she softly teased and joked.

"Thanks Abby!" she was glad that Abby was handling the two and was thankful that Dani was sleeping already. It made things just a tad easier to handle, "Heh don't worry I got this." she chuckled going over to Sarah, "I know you don't need a nap precious," she said, "but a nap would do you good," she paused, "how about a deal, mhm? Lay next to Dani for about twenty minutes, okay? And if you're still awake then Mommy will get you out and we can do something together?" she offered knowing that Sarah would likely fall asleep and if she didn't....well she'd just give her a bottle.

“Deal.” Said Sarah letting herself get picked up. “Mommy we are going to work tomorrow right?” Asked Sarah. She loved working and drawing for a living. She got into the crib and cuddled up with Dani and Bluetail. She was asleep after five minutes.

“Your baby is a stubborn girl.” Said Abby. She smiled as she helped Carol decorate a tree. “I am so glad Dani is alive. I missed her so much.” Said Abby. She took one of the breastfeeding pills. “So how does it feel to have your former girl and your new girl in the same house?” Asked Abby.

Sarah woke up a hour later. She pouted, she could not believe she feel asleep. “Mommy I want out.” Said Sarah. She was wet but she needed to poop. She wiggled but her bowels were not having it. Sarah filled her diaper. “Mommy I need a change.” Said Sarah.

Carol smirked, "We are unless we get snowed in," she said, "if that does happen we'll just work from home in the basement where my own personal studio is," she grinned, "it has everything we need so there's no worries about falling behind on anything."

Carol was pleased to see Sarah had falling asleep cuddling up to Dani and Bluetail. It was a relief, actually.  Carol turned to look at Abby, "She is but I wouldn't have her any other way and I've had training with stubborness before with Dani," she lightly joke, "you two were always close," she said, "I think it hurt you more then me when she got taken like that," she sighed, "it's strange having them both here and even a bit awkward but I'm happy that they are and glad," she smiled, "Sarah is so special to me and so is Dani," she looked at Abby, "I just never thought this would happen, you know? How about you?" she asked.

Dani yawned and looked at Sarah with one eye open and the other closed only to frown slightly as she saw Sarah fill her diaper.   Dani sitting up stretched, "You're cute when you pout, you know that right?" she decided to tease Sarah slightly and stuck out her tounge.

Carol having heard Sarah came up to the nursery, "Hello girls! I see you're both awake!" she greeted them and picked Sarah up taken her to the changing table, "I hope you enjoyed your nap?" she said as she started to clean her little one.

Dani pouted a bit only to grin as she started to climb.

"No climbing Dani." said Carol firmly as she wiped Sarah's bottom.

Dani continued to climb though and had one leg over the top of the crib.

Abby followed her sister and sighed when she spotted Dani. “You need to listen to your Auntie,” said Abby giving her little a swat on her thigh as a warning. “If I catch you climbing the crib again. Mommy will swaddle you so tightly you will not be able to move.” Said Abby. She checked Dani. “Someone is soggy.” Said Abby bouncing Dani in her arms as she waited with Dani to use the changing table.

Sarah glared at Dani and gave her the finger when Carol was not looking. Sarah chuckled to show she was joking. Sarah felt better when she was in a clean diaper. She smiled and hugged Carol as she was lifted. “Thanks I don’t like being messy.” Whined Sarah. 

“No one likes being messy.” Said Abby as she set Dani down and changed her wet diaper. “Someone is still a diaper flooder in her sleep.” Teased Abby. She was gently but thorough. Abby taped the clean diaper and smiled. “How about we go look at the playroom and start painting it’s said Abby changing Dani’s clothes for me of Abby’s old shirts that was easily a dress for Dani. 

“yes.” Said Sarah as she waited to be changed as well.

Abby took Dani to a room with plastic taped to the floor. Abby put up Dani’s hair before doing the same. Abby started to popen buckets of paint. She had the whole rainbow. Abby pulled out super soakers, paint brushes, and sponges. “Okay only this room will be painted. Do not paint each other nor mommies.” Said Abby to them. 

“if I caught you breaking a rule you will be put in time out for the rest of the painting and you will be spanked.” Said Abby.

Dani smirked at Abby, "No I don't! I can do whatever I want." she challenged Abby only to whine softly at the little swat on her thigh, "Is that suppose to be a threat?" she teased, "It's not a very good one," she giggled jokingly, "what if I like being swaddled and cuddled up to my Mommy?" she added only to blush as Abby checked her.

Dani eyes widen a little at the finger Sarah gave her and smirked slightly as she waited for the right time to stick her tounge out at Sarah once Abby wasn't looking nor Carol. It was cool to have someone else to play with! It made her all bouncy and excited!

Carol hugged Sarah tightly, "I don't think anyone would dear," she replied, "I'd hate for you to sit in a messy diaper that wouldn't be good at all!" she kissed Sarah's forehead and nodded with a smile, "Some things never change, do they?" she wasn't surprised that Dani was soggy.  The Little had a overreactive bladder.

Dani huffed a bit at that, "Painting?"

Suddenly Dani was smiling brightly and full of energy again.

Carol had also grabbed one of her old shirts to put on Sarah as they took the girls into the room, "Listen to Abby, girls," she said, "while this is suppose to be fun we don't want anyone getting covered in lots of paint, do we?" she said and eyed Dani slightly before looking at Sarah, "We're trusting you both."

Dani pouted and groaned, "Why give us super soakers if we can't fight with them?" That's no fun!" she looked at Carol and then at Abby, "Mommmmy!" Dani gave Abby a sweet and cute puppy eyed look, pouting adorably and playing up her cuteness factor hoping to bend the rules.

“The Soakers are so you girls could get the ceiling and high places maybe afterward mommy will give you goggles so you can hit each other with paint.” Said Abby compromising. “But only if you girls behave.” Said Abby. 

Sarah giggled and went for the blue paint soaker and started to paint the a wall with it. “I have to admit this is fun.” Said Sarah once their mommy left them to paint. She went to the black paint and grabbed a sponge and a stick and used that to make the ceiling black. She grabbed the white soaker and add made the ceiling look like the night sky.

”I hope the girls are having fun. I need to keep an eye on Dani, I have a feeling she can get too spoiled.” Said Abby. Abby smiled at her sister. “Look the snow is clearing up. Sarah will be happy. Speaking of happy? Are you happy I am taking Dani? Are you happy with Sarah?” Asked Abby.

Dani grinned at that, "Okay! I'll behave! Promise!" she instantly ran to get a super soaker and started to paint the room with Sarah taken her lead, "Yeah! They are really cool just a bit over protective, ya know?" said Dani with a smirk.

It was fun painting with Sarah, "So...hey," she said, "are you happy with Carol? I mean she's a great mommy and everything but are you okay with this? Not all Little's are and for obvious reasons but I don't need to inform Vincent of anything, right or help you escape? I don't ever plan on telling him about Carol or Abby," she said, "I don't really plan on talking to him unless I have to but if you don't want this then I can sort something out where no one gets hurt."

Carol laughed a little, "Dani's always been like that," she smiled, "you've got your work cut out for you," she looked at the window, "she will be." the snow was slowly melting away. That was good.  It would be rather slippery though.

Carol frowned slightly, "I'm happy with Sarah," she said, "and with Dani it's complicated," she confessed, "but I know that you are the right person to take care of her, to be her Mommy," she said looking at Abby, "she's been through so much and while we did have that relationship....." she sighed, "things have changed and that isn't because Sarah's here," she continued, "I thought she was dead and she thought I had died so we're both dealing with someone who we know and don't know at the same time..."

Carol took a deep breath, "Me and Dani are very similar in a lot of ways, Abby," she smiled, "it's how we got so close but right now I know she's not able to cope with me, properply and the same goes with her for me," she said, "we're both in shock but we both know that if Dani was unhappy she'd say something about it and so would I," she hugged Abby, "so please don't worry to much over this because I am more then thrilled that you are taking Dani under your wing it's making things easier for me and for her because we don't have to deal with our past, our past relationship, we can have a new one, Auntie and niece, it's easier to do that rather then untangle all that hurt that we both have." she explained.

• Like 1

“Do I want to be treated like a baby but I don’t really have a choice unless I want to run and live with Victor. No thank you on that. Carol is great.” Said Sarah finish making butterflies with the sponge. She smiled at the room. Sarah smiled as she looked at the very colorful and part abstract.

”It is something.” Said Sarah. “I getting loopy for the fumes.” Giggled Sarah. She opened the door and waddled to Carol. “I feel funny.” Giggled Sarah. She was starting to drool a little. “Uppy.” Said Sarah holding up her arms.

”I think this may not be Little safe paint.” Said Abby before she rushed to get Dani. She went and picked Dani making sure she did not get paint. “Hey babygirl let’s get you out of this room as it air’s out. Let’s build a snowman. Some Fresh air will be good for these goofballs.” Said Abby as she set Dani down and prepared for her to go out in the snow. “Sorry girls, Mommy must have bought the wrong paint.” She gave her a sister a a sorry look as the fumes hit Sarah really hard.

“No coat. I want to go into the snow mommy. I am too happy to be cold.” Giggled Sarah wiggling as she wanted to play in the snow. Her eyes were glazed.

Dani nodded, "Carol is a good mommy she'll take care of you really well and yeah Vincent is a bit of a control freak no offence." replied Dani as she continued to paint as well.  The paint was strong, very strong but she didn't mind at all and enjoyed the smell of a paint even if it was making her eyes water slightly.

"Heh yeah! The room looks great but man the smell is so strong," she smiled, "heh..." she stayed in the room while Sarah went out.

Carol picked up her babygirl and held her, "Funny?" she questioned and then smelled the paint, "Oh no! Hopefully it'll wear off and our little ones will be okay?" she said worriedly as she watched Abby run into the room to get Dani.

Dani laughed slightly and clung onto Abby, "Mommy...." she said sweetly giggling into her shoulder.

Carol sighed softly, "These things happen Abs, don't worry about it," she said, "we got this paint at a store that provides for Little's so it's really on them rather then us but we should of checked." she frowned, "To happy to be cold, mhm? How about I just tickle you?" she teased and started to tickle Sarah before grabbing her a coat and zipping her up with gloves and a scarf.

Dani on the other hand was wriggling about and trying to climb on the top of Abby's head.

“What are you doing little goofball?” Asked Abby as she grabbed Dani. She blew a raspberry on Dani’s neck before putting a scarf on her and taking her outside for fresh air. “You are so cute.” Said Abby before she let Dani play in the snow. “How about we build a snowman.” Said Abby helping Dani make start of a snowman. “Sarah can make one and that way your in not alone,” said Abby.

Sarah wiggled once she was ready for the snow. She giggled and flopped on the ground and made snow angels until Abby suggested snowmen. “Yay. That sounds like fun.” Said Sarah. “Mommy help.” Said Sarah taking Carol’s hand. Sarah started to make snowman. “My snowman is going to be a fireman.” Said Sarah to Dani. Once her first ball was formed almost half Sarah height she worked on the second and third one. Each time she asked Carol to put the part on top of the other one. “Now he needs Fireman helmet and a face.” Said Sarah. She felt her diaper warm.

Abby smiled as she got everything they will need for both of them. She picked up Dani so she could place her props on her snowman. Once the snowmen were done Abby looked at them.

Sarah got an idea she made a ball and threw it at Abby. When she turned she pointed to her mommy. “She did it.” Lied Sarah.

Dani laughed loudly, "Climbing ya head! That's what I'm doing, silly Mommy! Noooo!" she tried to cling onto Abby's head but couldn't and was giggling like a loon from the raspberry on her neck causing her to squirm about, "I'm the cutest!" she grinned, "Snowman? SNOWMAN! YES!" shouted Dani loudly as she quickly launched herself into the snow picking up as much as she could and putting it into a big pile.

Carol shook her head amused by Dani's antics before focusing more on her own Little darling, "Your such a silly girl." she coo'd as she watched Sarah make snow angels and decided to join her, "Let Mommy make some too." she joined Sarah and made a few herself before hugging Sarah tightly.

Carol nodded and let Sarah lead her over, "He's going to be the best fireman ever, isn't he? Does he have a name my darling?" she asked Sarah,

Carol wathed and helped chuckling as Sarah played in the snow and sorted out her snowman she made sure to help and join in but also made sure to let Sarah take the lead on this knowing how important that sort of thing can be for Littles.

Carol laughed slightly at Sarah lying, "Well I was thinking of throwing a snowball at you for old times sake, Abs, I guess Sarah's just a mind reader." she teased slightly.

Dani glared in a playful manner and wriggled, "SNOWBALL FIGHT!" she shouted wanting to play more.

Abby pretended to be offended. "Dani get her." said Abby pretending to cry. Abby made a snowball and hit Carol. "Snowball fight it is." said Abby. Abby started to play with her family. She was laughing by the end of it. Abby was covered in snow, like the rest of them.

Sarah was enjoying the snowball fight and was feeling better after the playing in the snow. She was out of the loopy state. Sarah wiggled and felt her diaper warm her up. "Mommy I am cold and soaked." said Sarah shivering a little from the snow.

"I think it is time for some cocoa and much needed diaper changes. Carol you change the littles and i will get the cocoas ready." said Abby. She went inside and started to prepare the cocoa.

Sarah wiggled as she held up her arms so she could be carried and changed.

Dani had the biggest and most evil looking grin on her face, "You're going to regret ever throwing a snowball at my Mommy!" declared Dani as she ran to tackle Carol.

Carol moved to the side use to Dani's antics.

Dani pouted and grinned as she saw Sarah and threw a snowball at her quickly, first, before trying for Carol who dodged, easily with a smirk.

The snowball fight was fun and everyone was covered in snow. It was a good thing they had wrapped up warm and had gloves on.  Carol knew that she would probably run a bath for the two girls later today to get them more warmed up. Maybe before a nap? The snowball fight probably tuckered them out? Then again? She wasn't sure.

Carol turned to look at Sarah, "Come here, babygirl." she picked her up and kissed her forehead, "let's go get you changed and dried so you don't get a cold." she coo'd gently rocking her in her arms and then held out a hand for Dani.

Dani glanced at Abby and then took Carol's hand.

Carol took the two girls into the nursery and sat Sarah down on the changing table first getting her out of her wet clothes.  Very gently and quickly she changed Sarah's diaper grabbing a fluffy one that was a bit thicker and a cover that was made with fake fur so it was super soft to touch but also helped with maintaining heat, "There we go darling." she coo'd and then grabbed footed PJ's for her little one to wear which she dressed her in before putting her down.

Carol then picked Dani up, "My little cub," she coo'd, "let's get you changed too."

Dani blushed a little and was surprised by the use of her old nickname only to smile and relax as Carol changed her.  It felt a bit awkward but not terribly so, "Thank you Auntie." said Dani softly waiting to see Carol's reaction.

Carol ruffled Dani's hair slightly, "Good girl."

Carol put Dani down in the nursery, "Why don't you two play for a bit up here and I'll come get you when Abby's finished with the hot chocolate? Maybe I'll put some cookies in the oven as well." she added with a smile. 

Sarah relaxed as she was getting used to being carried by Carol and cared for by her. She relaxed and let herself get wiped clean and put in a clean diaper and pj. She giggled and looked at her fox tail. “I love them mommy.” Said Sarah as she hugged the tail. Sarah got a little jealous when Carol was changing Dami but she knew that was her niece and not her daughter. 

Sarah started to color with Dani and was having fun. Being a professional artist, Sarah added shading and depth to the coloring.

Abby smiled at her sister and pulled out the bottles. “Cocoa is nearly done just waiting on cookies.” Said Abby. She watched the news and another attack happened at a factory that made Little’s diapers, covers and locks. “What are we going to do about her brother. We can’t turn him in. It would break Sarah’s heart and trust in us.” Said Abby as she gave Carol a bottle of cocoa and two cookies for Sarah as she did the same for Dani.

She followed Carol and sat down for Dani to get in her lap and she gave her the cookies and bottlefed her with her cookies.

• 2 weeks later...

Carol smiled softly, "I'm so happy that you love your jammies babygirl!" she watched Sarah with a loving smile as her babygirl hugged her tail. It was so cute and adorable. 

Dani could see that Sarah was a little of jealous of Carol changing her and smirked a little knowing that she could wind up her ....cousin? At least only a bit she didn't want to upset anyone after all.

Dani watched amazed as Sarah coloured, "How are you even able to do that?" she asked in shock and surprised, "I'm so jealous!" she drew okay but it wasn't anything special.

Carol sighed as she watched the news, "Sarah will have to make a choice sooner or later on what she wants to do in regards to her brother," said Carol, "maybe you and Dani can create a document? Something that protects him? I know that's complicated giving everything that he has done but we might be able to find a middle ground?" she sighed.

Carol picked Sarah up and hugged her, "Look what mommy got." she cooed and got her in position for her bottle, "Drink up darling."

Dani instantly crawled into Abby's lap and curled up.

“I draw for a living.” Said Sarah with a grin. She got up and helped Dani a little. “If you are lighter on the touch you will be able to blend a little better.” Said Sarah. She saw Carol come back to the room. Sarah waddled to Carol and held her arms up to be set in her lap. Sarah drank from the bottle feeling accepting of her situation.

Abby smiled as she watched Dani crawled into her lap. “I think my baby girl is thirsty.” Chuckled Abby. She held the bottle for Dani. She watched as the bottle emptied. Abby set Dani on her shoulder and patted her back before setting Dani back on her lap. “Now how about we go for a drive tomorrow to look at lights as a Christmas Eve trip.” Said Abby. She gave Dani a cookie. 

Sarah finished her bottle and burped before she ate her cookie. Once her tummy was full. Sarah yawned and rubbed her eyes.

Dani went wide eyed, "I'm not surprised! You're really talented! And okay?" she started to press more lightly, "Wow! It's so much better now! Thanks!" she grins 

Carol smiles, "I have the cutest babygirl in the world and I'm so lucky." she cooed as she patted Sarah's padded bottom as her babygirl drank from her bottle, "I think someone might be a bit tired," she teased, "do you still want your cookie?" she asked as she burped Sarah.

Dani nodded and burped loudly before eating the cookie like some sort of goblin like creature, "That sounds like fun! And I can have your cookies if you don't want them?" she said grinning at Sarah.

Carol shook her head, "Stop teasing." she gave the cookie to Sarah and cooed gently, "Maybe we should tuck them up in bed?" she said looking at Abby.

“I think you are right. With Christmas Eve tomorrow. This girls need their sleep,” said Abby. She tucked Dani into her new crib in her room and kissed her good night before reading her a bedtime story.

”not tired.” Whined Sarah as she rubbed her eyes. She knew she was tired but wanted to prove she was a big girl. But soon she was cuddling with her fox stuffie and listening to Carol before she drifted off to sleep.

”Now the little’s are in bed. Let’s decorate and wrap gifts.” Said Abby once she was sure the girls were asleep. “Okay how about decorate first. Then once we are sure the girls are out we will wrap the gifts.” Said Abby. She grabbed lights and tinsel for the tree. 

Dani whined loudly, "I'm not tired!" she wriggled a bit but calmed down as Abby kissed her forehead cuddling into her Mommy sweetly allowing herself to be tucked in. 

The bedtime story caused Dani to close her eyes but she wasn't quite asleep, yet. 

Carol giggled softly as she tucked Sarah into her crib and cooed gently singing a sweet lullaby before telling her a bedtime story as well, "Love you my darling." she turned off the lights and went to meet up with Abby to get a start on preparing for Christmas.

"Sounds like a plan." said Carol with a nod, "I don't know what Sarah is like with this stuff but Dani has tried before to sneak down." she smirked and shaked her head.

Dani climbed out of her crib carefully and waddled into Sarah's nursery where she tapped Sarah on the arm, "You awake?" she asked sleepily and rubbing her eyes tiredly but despite how much she wanted to sleep she also wanted to cause a bit of chaos for her Mommy. 

Sarah was sound asleep and had a long day, so when Dani woke her up. Sarah whined and fussed as she rubbed her eyes. The baby monitor caught it all. “No…. Sleepy.” Whined Sarah sitting up. She was never a morning person so being woken up after she just got to sleep was not okay to her.

Abby heard the whining and whispering on the little monitor. “I knew I should have secured the lid.” Said Abby. She got up since it was her Little. Abby picked up Dani and held her upside down for a second before blowing a raspberry on her tummy and taking her back to her crib.

”Santa does not bring gifts to naughty girls,” said Abby before singing her a lullaby and rocking her. Once she got her asleep she set Dani in her crib and tucked her in tight enough she would not be able to wiggle out.

Sarah now awake thanks to Dani was whining in her crib. “Mommy.”

Dani was shocked by how regressed Sarah was already but it was kind of cute, "Awh come on...." she whined with a pout wanting to cause mayhem but she was starting to regret getting up and causing trouble giving how fussy Sarah seemed to be right now.

Carol held back a small laugh, "It's okay Abs," she chuckled, "she would of found a way out eventually if she really wanted to cause some trouble." she said knowing that she was glad that she didn't have to deal with Dani's antics anymore and from the soft whines she could hear she could tell that Sarah wasn't likely to get involved in them during the night at least, thankfully.

Dani squeaked loudly and squirmed before giggling like a maniac as Abby blew a raspberry on her stomach.

"I'm not being naughty!" she squirmed and squeaked, "I'm sorry Mommy." she hugged Abby and quieted down as she was rocked and sung to.

Tucked in tightly Dani realised quickly that she couldn't free herself at all nor did she want to. It felt super cozy and soon enough she was fast asleep.

Carol hearing Sarah went up to her nursery and walked in, "Dani woke you, huh?" she said softly picking Sarah up and gently rocking her with a soft hum as she checked her little ones diaper, "She can be rather naughty like that but it won't happen again I doubt she wants to upset you." she added as she soothed Sarah.

Carol could feel her breasts ache and bit her bottom lip before smiling down at Sarah, "I know this might be a bit embarrassing but it might help you go back to sleep, okay." she took Sarah over to the rocking chair and lowered her top revealing her breasts as she brought Sarah close to her nipple waiting for her to latch on in her own time not wanting to be forceful.

Sarah rubbed her eyes and yawned before she was picked up. “No she woke up me.” Said Sarah letting herself get checked and rocked. “You not bad. She just wanted some fun. I don’t like being waken.” Said Sarah sounding more like herself as she work up. She yawned.

Sarah stared at Carol’s chest before looking at a her face. “You really want to breastfed me.” Said Sarah. She rubbed her eyes before closing her eyes and latching on. She was blushing so badly but she started to suckle and calm down. She did not know if she liked it or not but it helped her sleep. Soon Sarah was out and drooling a little in Carol’s arms.

Abby soon got all of the lights deranged and started to put the up inside the house before doing the same with the tinsel. “Now for the tree then gifts.” Said Abby. She set up the nice plastic reusable tree. She waited for her sister before decorating it. 

(I will get the others updated in the morning. Night)

Carol nodded, "I'll make sure to wake you gently in the morning my darling," she cooed, "and I do sweetheart," she smiled, "it should help relax you my sweetheart and get you snoozing in a bit having a full tummy of milk."

Carol hummed and rocked Sarah as her babygirl suckled on her breast. It was a relief. Her breast had started to hurt earlier.

Sarah was such a beautiful babygirl and she felt so lucky to be her Mommy.

Carol chuckled as her babygirl fell asleep and gently wiped the drool from her chin before giving her a paci and tucking her in.

Carol walked down stairs and helped Abby with decorating, "We shouldn't get anymore distractions tonight." she smiled.

(Night 😊 )