LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Artist with Big Dreams (priv Sword)

RynoBro

Sarah wiped the tears away. “It is that grocery chain MegaMarket. I don’t know where they are or even if they are alive.” Said Sarah. She looked at the phone and giggled. “That is your sister. She looked more like she is ready to DJ a rave than go into a courtroom.” Said Sarah. 

A cab pulled up and the blue hair woman came out. Though she was Carol’s little sister Abby was about four inches taller. She went through the house using the key she got until she found Carol. “Hey” said Abby rushing in for a hug. “I am so glad to see you. I heard about your ex. She may have been a bitch but she did not have to die in that car fire.” Said Abby. She looked down and saw Sarah.

”Oh my god. She is just the cutest Little ever. She looks like a kitten. She is so cute.” Said Abby picking Sarah up and hugging her and rubbing her face against Sarah. “I thought after Dani you would never taken in another Little. I am so happy to see you are moving on and healing.” Said Abby. She said all of this in the first two minutes of being here.

”please. Put me down. I don’t like being held.” Muttered Sarah before Abby set her down. “I am Sarah, I work for Carol as head artist.” Said Sarah. “She adopted me to save me from a dick.” Said Sarah.

”I like her she has spunk.” Said Abby hugging Carol again. “I am Auntie Abby.”

"MegaMarket, mhm, I'll get into contact with some people and see if we're able to do anything at all about this," she said, "I don't know if we'll be sucessful in finding your parents but we will uncover any foul information that they've been hiding, I can at least promise that." she stated and smiled as Sarah giggled, "She's an idoit but I love her," she said, "I don't know who took it harder me or her when Dani was lost." she joked knowing how well Dani got along with Abby.  It almost made her feel like a third wheel sometimes.

Carol hugged Abby tightly, "Did you just grow another inch?" she accused Abby playfully, "I'm glad to see you too and my ex?" she asked confused, "I've been so busy with work that I don't keep up with things? There's been info about her? About Dani?" she asked hopefully before frowning, "A car fire? Mhm...I wish I could be more sympathetic but it's difficult considering everything," she sighed, "I would rather her brought to the courts and serve a proper punishment rather then that, it seems almost like cheating." she added but she could guess who it could of been....probably Status....

Carol smiled as Abby picked up Sarah and watched their interaction, "I'm glad you like her and yes I did adopt her to save her from a dickwad," she said, "she's also the best artist I have and I plan on opening up a new smaller studio for experimental art which I'm hoping she'll be a partner on, actually." she grinned, "I'm sure you can draw the contracts up for that, right?"

Dani crept closer to the house and looked at the scene with a shocked expression as she heard everything.  Carol was okay, Carol was worried for her and about her? She had a new Little? Sarah? Vincent's sister? It was hard for her to not just rush in and go up to Carol and Abby but she just couldn't....

She couldn't quite see Carol as her Mommy anymore.   Dani had been convinced that she was dead, completely, killed mercilessly and in horrible ways.  That couldn't be Carol. It just couldn't be? Yet that was....Abby....

Dani back'd away from the window and phoned Vincent, "Everything's fine.  Sarah is being offered a partnership on a new studio," she explained, "I'll keep a further eye on things until then, over and out."

Abby smiled and looked out the window just at the right time. She looked different but she was sure that was Dani. She always loved Dani. She smiled but acted like she did not see Dani. Abby looked at them. “I am going to go to the bathroom. How about you get two more cocos ready. I am sure the little one may want a second.” Said Abby and headed off the the back. She went out the backdoor and went to wear Dani was hiding.

”Got you.” Said Abby picking up Dani and snuggling her. “I knew I saw your face. Did you make it back her just to be with Carol.” Cooed Abby hugging Dani and making her way back to the house.

”Your sister is weird.” Said Sarah reviving for the cuddling chaos that is Abby. “I am ready for some coco and movies mommy,” said Sarah. She jumped and climbed on to the couch.

”Make room for one more. Guess who made her way home.” Said Abby still cuddling Dani. “I am going to get her a pull up or a diaper before the movie. We know how much she gets invested into movies.” Said Abby. Abby spent the whole time coming inside telling Dani she got her law degree thanks to Dani and she would love to have Dani help her as her partner.

"Sure!" said Carol, "I forgot how much you like hot chocolate but two?" she teased but didn't argue with her sister as she got the hot chocolates sorted out putting marshmellows in the cups as she did so, "Ah right I suppose Sarah might want a second one, you sure it's not for yourself now?" she teased Abby.

Dani squeaked loudly as she was nabbed by Abby, "What the fuck!" she shouted swearing and wriggling, "No! Noooo! You weren't suppose to see me how did you see me, damn it! Your such an airhead!" she complained in utter shock and wondering how or what to say or even do.

Carol put the four cocos down on the table, "Mhm she's always been a bit weird...." she replied, "What's that noise?" she stared at Abby and then at Dani in pure shock, "D-dani?" she tilted her head confused.

Dani looked at Carol, "Your suppose to be dead, you are dead, that's the only thing that makes any sense, imposter!" she shouted loudly and then looked at Sarah, "Your brother is worried about you." she added.  Her cover was pretty much blown for the most part anyway now.

Dani was pretty shell-shocked by Abby and learning that she had become a lawyer because of her and that she wanted her to become her partner. It hurt her head, a lot.

Carol took a deep breath, "Dani....are you okay, physically? Mentally it's obvious that you're not but that's okay," she said, "I and Abby are here to look after you a-a-and I'm sure Sarah will be happy to help?" she glanced at her babygirl and then at Dani, her other little one.

Dani nodded a little, "You sound like Carol but....I know your Abby but...ugh." she closed her eyes, "My head hurts."

Carol took a deep breath, "Okay how about Abby takes care of? You know Abby, right? You trust her, correct?" she asked Dani and Dani nodded as she eyed Carol with a confused look.

Once the two were gone for the moment Carol sat down and pulled Sarah into a tight hug, "I don't even know what to think right now? Dani's back and thinks I'm not real? I don't know if I can help her at all? Abby might be able to get through to her more then me currently and I have you to focus on as well, what a mess."

“Dani that is Carol.” Said Abby. She smiled as she carried Dani to the nursery and saw that it was now for Sarah as it looked different and the designs were much different. “Carol never died, her ex your other mom lied and took you away.” Said Abby as she set Dani on the changing table and diapered her. “All done. We can chat. I missed you so much.” Said Abby. She carried her back to the living room and gave both Sarah and Dani a coco with a sippy cup lid on it.

”Carol how about we prove you are who you say something only you know. What was the first stuffie I got Dani and what did she name it.” Said Abby. She sat on the couch and set Dani on her lap.

”This is crazy. Car…. I mean mommy is Carol. I work for her. I have for over a year.” Said Sarah taking the coco. She sipped it. “Still hot.” Said Sarah with her tongue out. She handed her cup to Carol to put on the table.

”Dani you know my brother. Mom that mean she is apart of Status. He know about me. We need to move. He will kill you to make sure I am never claimed.” Said Sarah realizing what Dani being here means. 

Dani was breathing heavily and shook her head, "N-no! She showed me images and videos of Carol being torn apart piece by piece every single damn night by that damn group! The Circle! Cause Carol went after them! That woman can't be her! She just can't be." said Dani loudly as she allowed Abby to handle her.

Normally she wouldn't but she knew Abby, she trusted Abby, "I've missed you too...." said Dani, "I still can't believe your a lawyer though." she teased slightly and found it odd that she was back in a diaper.

Carol sighed, "Your first stuffie is Mr.Roar and he's a lion, I kept it here under the soft because you always use to crawl underneath it but I know that's not enough to prove things," she said, "I do have another trick though," she smiled, "when we first met I was unsure if I'd be suitable to be a mommy at all but Abby convinced me to take you in, to adopt you and provide you with a guardian," she said, "we both thought it was going to be a temporary sort of sitution until you got yourself more steady and able," she continued, "it was always awkward around here because you never felt as if....my ex, your other mom, was good enough for the role, good enough for me and you said time after time that you wanted Abby to live here with us, that you wanted her to be your other mommy and not that....bitch," she continued, "I've still got that bite mark of yours." she smirked and showed her wrist, "You loved biting your way out of trouble."

Dani became pale and looked at Sarah before looking back at Carol, "I...I dunno what to say...."

Carol frowned and looked at Sarah's tounge giving her a kiss on the nose, "Mhm? Damn it," swore Carol, "it's okay sweetheart we can just go to one of my holiday homes in the mountains while we sort this mess out," she said, "maybe we could find a way to talk to your brother I understand that he isn't the most reasonable person but he might come to an understanding of some form," she said, "I can push the Market case further and show him proof through that, that I don't mean any harm or trouble."

“We should be good for a while. All Dani has to tell I am fine and she will keep and I on me and give weekly or monthly reports” said Sarah. She snuggled with Carol. “If I move he would think it is is weird.” Said Sarah. She relaxed. “The less we react the less the less he will think it is weird.” Said Sarah. Sarah smiled as she looked at Carol.

”I think Sarah is right. Dani is here to watch Carol most likely. So let her do it just leave out that Sarah is in diaper.” Said Abby with a chuckled. She started a Christmas movie. She stroked Dani’s hair. “We can dye Dani’s hair to make her look different maybe give her a haircut.” Said Abby.

”Mommy can you hand me my coco.” Said Sarah. She held out her hands. She felt the need to pee and relaxed her bladder. She had to get used to using her diaper. After a few minutes she wet her diaper.

Carol sighed a breath of relief, "Well as long as we're good for now I won't worry to much but I will be giving us all trackers," she said, "I'm not losing anyone ever again." she stated firmly, "So tomorrow morning it's the doctors and a jab for me, you, Abby and Dani." she added firmly. If anyone did go missing then it would be easy to find them somehow.

Dani slumped in Abby's lap, "This is so fucking crazy," she swore, "don't worry I told Vincent not to worry today and stuff," she groaned, "I thought you were dead, fuck me." she nuzzled into Abby's collarbone as she looked at Carol, "fuck," she swore again, "and knowing you you'll just dye it bubble gum pink or something." she looked at Abby and stuck her tongue out.

Carol chuckled and held the sippy cup for Sarah passing it to her, "There you go my sweet girl." she said.

Carol was surprised but proud as she felt Sarah wetting herself, "Good girl." she praised softly.

"No I was thinking bright yellow with lime green streaks." said Abby also sticking her tongue out. "Look at that, I get Little Dani and Carol got her own Little to care for. But I was thinking maybe a dark purple with a strike or two of bubblegum pink." said Abby. "Also, why do I need a shot. I hate shots." said Abby. "I would like to see someone try and take me." said Abby. She handed Dani her sippy cup of cocoa before relaxing and watching the movie. "Maybe we can go see Santa today." said Abby.

"NO. You can not trust him." said Sarah with real fear in her voice. She was watching the movie, and she has yet to see him take little but still. "I don't want to see Santa."

"Not even is Auntie Abby gets you a massive stuffie." said Abby. Then seeing Sarah serious face. Abby leaned over and whispered, "Your mommy would love a picture of you with Santa. It can be like a gift for her." said Abby. "I need to go to the mall anyways to get Dani's new nursery and my room furnished. Thanks for letting us stay." said Abby, finishing the movie.

"FINE." said Sarah. She crossed her arms. "I will see Santa and let my picture get taken." said Sarah.

Dani shook her head, "Gah your so immature sometimes," she pouted, "but fine sure dark purple sounds good to me and I knew it, I knew you couldn't resist the bubblegum pink, you airhead." she teased back with a grin as she glanced at Carol and Sarah.  It was weird seeing her Mommy, her former Mommy with someone else but it had been years and there was trauma there for her, for Dani, and she wasn't quite sure if she'd be able to ever go back to being Carol's babygirl properply but she did love her, a lot, she treassured the memories they had together and while it did hurt a bit seeing Carol with someone else it didn't hurt as bad as she thought?  If anything it made her happy to know Carol was okay and was moving on somewhat.

Maybe one day she and Carol could return to being Mommy and Baby again but that would take time, a lot of time and healing for her and for Carol but in the meantime she was happy with Abby, happy seeing her 'Auntie' again even if she was now going to be her 'Mommy' which was fine with her giving that she always viewed Abby as her other Mommy besides Carol.

Dani laughed, "You have to take your shot! If I'm going get one then you have to as well! You're my mommy now right?" she teased, "That means you've got to set a good example for me." she added with a big cheeky grin on her face.

Carol laughed loudly at Dani teasing Abby and smirked at her sister, "You know she's right espescially if you want to be her mommy, sis." she joined in on the teasing.

Dani looked at Sarah with a confused look and watched as Abby convinced her to go see Santa, "Did Vince tell you that?" she asked, "You know he's full of bullshit, right? I mean he has a point but even a broken clock is right twice a day," she said, "Santa isn't evil but what is evil is the time you dressed me up as a reiendeer." she added looking at Abby and glaring at her playfully, "If you dress me up ever again you'll have to dress up as well or else I will throw the biggest tantrum in the world."

Carol laughed a little hiding it by putting her hand over her mouth as she hugged and kissed Sarah, "Don't worry I'll be with you all the way when we go there, I promise and no one's going to touch or hurt you because I'll be there," she reassured Sarah, "and no problem I love having you here even if you are annoying." she said to Abby.

Abby smiled as she got both Little’s a jacket. “Fine, I will get the shot. If that means Dani gets to be my baby girl.” Said Abby. She put jackets on both girl. “Hey sis, your little Sarah is soaked.” Said Abby. Abby smile picked up Dani. “What kind of nursery are you wanting.” Asked Abby as she carried Dani to the front door and waited for Carol and Sarah.

Sarah blushed as her diaper status was just blurted out. Sarah let herself get picked up and taken to her nursery. “Wow this has turned out great. I like the designs and the cute forest animals.” Said Sarah. She wanted to hold her fox. “Can I have my fox.” Said Sarah pointing to her blue fox. 

“Can we trust Dani, mommy?” Asked Sarah as she was getting cleaned up. Sarah held her fox. “I mean she was trained and works for my brother.” Said Sarah. “She will have to give reports on me and do it in a way she is telling the truth. Victor is very good detecting lies.” Said Sarah.  She felt better in the clean diaper.

”Let go to the mall.” Said Sarah. She wanted to take her fox with her to the mall but did not want him to get taken. Sarah set her stuffie down. “I don’t want to lose him.”

Dani stuck her tounge out, "Damn it! Ugh! Fine, fine!" she said rolling her eyes, "I'll be your babygirl if you get your shot, ya big baby." she teased.

Carol smiled, "She is, isn't she? I was going to change her after her hot chocolate," she said, "let's get you to your room darling so you can see it and we can get you in something clean and dry, mhm?" she said picking Sarah up gently.

Dani looked at Abby and shrugged her shoulders, "You know what I like," she said, "but stuff like Nightmare Before Chirstmas would be cool maybe a bit of red for blood." she grinned. 

In the nursery Carol placed Sarah down on the changing table and smiled, "I'm glad you like it and of course you have your fox, does he have a name yet?" she asked, "Mhm...." Carol grabbed a thick diaper and removed Sarah's soggy one as she thought carefully, "We should be able to? Dani's a good girl and while this is all very sudden I know that Dani isn't the type to hurt others at all," she said, "it's been years though and I don't know what trauma she's been through but we don't have much to worry about I think?" she replied as she wiped Sarah's bottom, "Mhm good thing Dani did train to be a lawyer then and Abby is one so they should be able to work something out to keep your brother happy." she smiled.

Carol patted the front of Sarah's diaper and got her dress in a onesie and a simple dress which hid the onesie/diaper from site unless someone were to hike it up, "We can take him to the car and leave him there?" she offered as she carried Sarah down to the front door where Abby and Dani were.

“Let go.” Said Abby once she fixed Sarah’s leggings so she did not get cold. “Since Sarah only has one car seat, Dani you will sit on my lap and I will sit in the back as well.” Said Abby as she helped get the girls through the snow and into the SUV. Abby picked up Sarah and secured her before putting Dani in her lap and buckled in.

”I am so happy. Best day ever. I get my precious Dani back, my sister had a new Little and I became a lawyer. Though Sarah if you need a legal lawyer for your contracts Dani and I would love to be your lawyers on retainers.” Said Abby.

”Yay, another Amazon to spoil me.” Said Sarah with sarcasm. “I am glad of this but still it is hard to wrap my head around all of this.” Said Sarah. She looked at her airhead aunt and could not help but smile. Abby’s smile was infectious.

”I see the mall. I thinking of taking Dani first to the salon. So let’s met up at the toy store.” Said Abby before carrying Dani to the salon. “I want my little girl to have dark purple hair with pink highlights that pop and I want some dark red streaks similar to Dani’s pink streaks.” Said Abby. She handed Dani to a worker so they could get started.

Sarah waited until she was picked up. “Where are we going to go?”she asked.

Dani smiled, "Yay! I hate carseats! You know that better then anyone." she said to Carol who nodded and seemed amused as the memories flooded back to her, "Mhm you use to chew threw the fabric and ruin the belts, a lot, I had to buy a lot of carseats until I found one that you felt okay in but even that took its toll after an hour."

Dani grinned and snuggled instantly against Abby, "I wanna stay in your lap at all times when we're in the car, okay?" said Dani demandingly from Abby.

Carol shook her head, "Right well it seems everyone is settled." she said and looked at Sarah for a moment longer to see if she was okay.

Dani snickered, "I can't believe your a lawyer," she said, "your the biggest airhead I know but you can also be really smart when you put your mind to it, its kind of scary how smart you can be sometimes espescially giving how you tend to be." she looked at Sarah with a smile, "Yeah I'm good with being your lawyer if you want? I mean technically we're cousins with Abby being my mommy now."

Dani smirked, "It's not that bad being spoiled as long as its by the right sort of Amazon," she said, "and while a lot can be bad not all of them are otherwise we'd be really fucked up."

Carol sighed, "Language Dani." she was glad not to be dealing with Dani's swearing anymore or at least not right now.

Dani stuck her tounge out at Carol.

Carol nodded and parked the car.  Getting out she unbuckled Sarah and hold her close to her giving her a tight squeeze, "That sounds good to me I'll just walk around a bit with Sarah." she said to Abby.

Carol watched as Abby and Dani went to the hair saloon, "I was thinking we could go look at the cinema and maybe you could pick out a film for all of us to go see?" she said heading to the cinema inside the mall.

Dani groaned as she sat in the chair and glared at the worker, "Only dye! No cuts! Unless you want me to cut you up?" she said with a devilish grin.

“She is teasing. My Dani, is very adventurous and spunky,” said Abby to cover for Dani to make sure the salon worker was not upset. “Yes, I like her hair the length it is.” Said Abby as she sat next to Dani. “Behave Dani, you don’t want them to kick us out.” Said Abby as she relaxed with Dani. “After this we will go to the toy store and then get stuff to set up your nursery and get you a car seat. It will be one you like.” Said Abby.

”So what kind of theme do you want?” Asked Abby looking at cribs and changing tables on her phone. Once Abby got the theme Dani wanted, Abby ordered, a crib, changing table, and toy box in that theme. “You can share with your cousin until Mommy sets up your nursery.” Said Abby. 

Sarah snuggled into Carol. “This is not too bad. I like hanging with you.” Said Sarah. She spotted Santa workshop. She glared still not trusting Santa.

“It is nice to see yall.” Said a male voice. Alex was in view. He had a little “secured” in a stroller. Sarah could tell this Little did not want to be here. He tried to move Sarah hair but Sarah moved away.

”Go away.” Said Sarah. She did not want to run into this asshole. “Mommy we got to meet Auntie at the toy store soon.” Said Sarah trying to get them a reason to leave.

”I want to talk about the show I pitched. I think it would be in your best interest to make it.” Said Alex

”I will not draw you messed up cartoon.” Said Sarah still ready to leave. 

“The grown up are talking.” Said Alex coldly.

Dani smirked at Abby and opened her mouth before closing down, hard, on her teeth making a loud chomping sound pretending to bite like a crocodile.  She wouldn't actually bite the saloon worker but she enjoyed teasing and testing Amazon's with her playful nature which could be rather mean spirited at times but there wasn't any harm at all to it or at least not much, "Awww but Mommy! I'm only playing!" she pouted cutely, "Seee I'm pretending to be a crocodile!" she grinned playfully going chomp again near the saloon worker, "but fine I'll behave." she snickered.

Dani focused on what Abby was showing her, "That one with skulls and bones looks cool or maybe that one with the flowers," she said, "I'm good with whatever as long as its either cool or pretty looking just nothing sickly sweet that'll just make me barf." she smirked. It wasn't language Little's typically used but she had always been this way.

Dani nodded, "Yeah that's fine it'd be good to get to know her and easier to deal with...uh..um I mean bond with her." she didn't want to say Vincent's name in the saloon that would of been bad not that people knew who Vincent was or at least not yet.

Carol smiled at Sarah, "I'm glad you do and I enjoy hanging out with you too darling, it's been fun and I can't wait to get to know you more, I want you to be as happy as you can possibly be." she glanced at Santa and giggled at Sarah's glare, kissing her babygirl on the head only to turn to see Alex.

Carol's eyes widen slightly and she hesitated for moment but when Alex touched Sarah she moved her babygirl behind her slightly so Alex wouldn't be able to touch her as easily.  Carol's eyes went to the Little in the stroller and saw the tiny thing moving about. It was obvious that Little didn't want to be there.

Carol took a deep breath to calm herself, "You don't get to talk to my head artist and soon to be partner of my new studio like that," she said, "I expect professionalism from an Amazon," she stated looking at Alex, "and please do walk with us to the toy store, Alex, I want you to meet someone."

She knew Sarah didn't like Alex but she needed Abby and Dani to hear this conversation so she walked to the toy store and smiled, "Abby, Dani," she said, "this is Alex," she said with a firm voice, "could you please clarify why exactly it is in OUR best intrest to make your show when we've already rejected your project?" she asked, "Equally your Little doesn't seem to be happy at all?" she got out her mobile, "I'm just going to call for a wellfare check from an organisation just to make sure that you are both doing okay, after all...you were so worried about me and Sarah that I should really do the same, shouldn't I?"

She put her mobile on speaker phone.

A woman's voice, Jill, picked up the phone, "Ah Carol! Long time! I take it you need me to visit someone giving this is my work phone? Don't worry I got your location straight away and will send someone over.  Who do you want me to check out? Huh? Okay so the guy is called Alex, right, tell him to wait there or he will be fined, thank you."

Carol smiled charmingly at Alex, "Just for precaution, after all."

Dani snickered to herself.  She forgotten how mean, cold and vicious Carol could get if someone truly pissed her off.  She would hate to be Alex right now.

“You will pay for this. I will make sure you and your littles are put down a peg. You will regret the day you messed with me.” Said Alex with a snarl at the end of the phone call. He looked at his little who was smiling. “You best behave.” Said Alex. His little froze before nodding.

Sarah saw this and stuck her tongue out as she entered the toy store. “Mommy, thank you. He is a meanie.” Said Sarah trying to use little speak. She smiled as she saw Dani’s new look. “Cool look. I like the pink streaks. They march Auntie’s dark streaks.” Said Sarah.

”Okay girls. Now you each got a fifty to spend. You will take with me for a bit so Carol can do some Christmas shopping then when she comes back I will go and get some shopping. Then we will see Santa.” Said Abby taking Sarah’s hand and nodded to Carol. “I got them.”

Sarah smiled as she started to look with Dani. “Look stuffies. I got a blue fox the other day.” She said. She spotted a yellow wolf and a pink lion. “I want those.” Said Sarah as she was going to give the lion to Dani for Christmas. She smiled as she had ten dollars left and used the rest on a big bucket of legos.

”Great just want we need legos.” Teased Abby watching them.

Carol smirked, "Good luck with that, Alex, I'm sure that my lovely sister and cute baby niece will be more then happy to write up a report to send to the courts over your threat," she winked, "I'll also ask the shop owner for the footage by the way." she pointed at the camera, "Just know if you do happen to go through with your threat then everyone will know that whatever you do plan isn't some off the cuff scheme but genuine," she continued, "I think you'd look good in orange." she teased.

Carol grinned, "He was a meanie! But he won't get away and Jill will be here shortly to question him," she said, "Jill will also question the Little he's with, alone, and any refusal with probably see Alex in a lot of trouble."

Dani smiled at Sarah, "Thanks! Mommy picked it for me! Yeah we kinda look the same now." she looked at Abby, "except I think you've got a couple of wrinkles, maybe, right there." she poked Abby in the cheek playfully and teasing her.

Dani nodded and started to look around only to stop at the stuffies, "Oh wow!" she grinned, "A blue fox? That's so cool! Oh man those two you picked are so awesome!" said Dani bubbling with excitment as she looked over the plushies and picked out two as well, a crocodile for herself and a derpy looking seal for Sarah to have for christmas.

Carol smiled feeling safe knowing that Abby had them and started to do some shopping as well as talk to the store manager about the security camera footage.  Out of the corner of her eye she could Jill with Alex and smirked knowing that Jill would do a entire two hour analysis of Alex and his little.   Jill also had Joel for back up.  A tall and bulky Amazon man who seemed tall even for Amazon standards. 

Dani also had ten dollars left and noticed the legos but decided to get a bunch of wooden blocks and trains that they can use with the legos as well.  Dani laughed loudly, "I'd thought that would be the least of your worries!" she grinned, "There should still be a lot of paint stored in the house somewhere." she had purposefully a few years ago decorated the walls in different paints making sploches everywhere.  It had cost Carol quite a bit to clean up and re-do and while Dani had recieved a sore bottom it never seemed to stick with her at all.

Sarah giggled at the pain comment. “We should have a paint room. One we can go in and just paint whatever colors we want.” Said Sarah. She smiled and was enjoying her time with her new family. Maybe being a little under control was not too bad. She watched Carol walk off. She felt a little said. She held her yellow wolf. She did not feel as safe when Carol went off. She knew that Carol would be back and Abby was nice.

Abby was listening and got an idea. She waited for Carol to return. Abby let the girls check out. “How about you take them and get in line for Santa. I will get my gifts for them.” Said Abby. She kissed Dani’s head. “Be a good girl.” Said Abby. 

Abby went off and looked into booking one of the those houses you can just rage paint and paint a whole house. She wanted to create memories with Abby and Sarah more than stuff. 

Sarah wanted to be picked up as she was in line to see Santa. “I am nervous.” Said Sarah. “Make sure I am not taken by Santa.” Said Sarah. She was wet but due to her nervousness.

Abby returned and picked up Dani. “Let go see Santa.” Said Abby.

Dani nodded excitedly, "A paint room? Yeah! That'd be awesome! Please Mommy! It'd be the bestest thing ever and I can get all my energies out so I don't go around breaking things!" she grinned and giggled loudly.

Dani noticed Sarah looking a bit sad and took hold of her hand.  Sarah must be new to this? At least this is what she guess'd and if her brother was Vincent then....that meant a lot of stuff to unpack, a lot of big stuff.

Dani pouted as Abby kissed her head and sighed a bit as Abby left to get her gifts. It sucked but she understood why, "Only if I have to be one." she said with a smirk.  She enjoyed teasing the people around her.

Carol smiled as Abby went off to get her shopping done and gave Sarah a kiss on the head, "I missed you babygirl and Dani, behave." she eyed her niece who only gave her a smirk in return.

Carol, "I won't let Santa take you, silly!" she teased but she could see how scared Sarah was giving her sudden wet diaper. Carol hugged Sarah close to her, "It'll be okay darling."

Dani smiled as she was picked up by Abby and glanced at Sarah, "Hey why don't we get a picture together?" she asked not wanting Sarah to be scared, "The two of us and then one each with our mommies?" she suggested.

“That sound like a great Idea. Let all four go first as a group so Sarah less nervous them just the Littles.” Said Abby. She stroked Dani’s hair to get it into place before setting Dani’s on Santa’s left knee, while Sarah got the right. 

Sarah took a deep breath before being placed on his lap. She just smiled and looked at the camera as the elf did the count down. She smiled right before the flash. She was glad she had Carol with her. It helped with her fear but when it was just Sarah and Dani with Santa. Sarah was really nervous. She wanted to cry. She put on a brave face for the pick but once it was over she started to cry a little. She did not like that feeling. She never felt this dependent before. She stopped when she was being held again.

”Good job Sarah. I know you were really scared.” Said Abby picking up Dani and helping comfort Sarah. “How about some lunch then maybe a movie to end the mall trip.” Said Abby pointing to the food court area.

”I want Chinese.” Said Sarah pointing to the Chinese food court. “Sesame chicken please.” Said Sarah into Carol’s ear. She was still embarrassed from crying due to Santa.

”Let’s get your food.” Said Abby letting Dani pick where she wanted. Abby got the same as her Little and found a table and set up the highchair before putting Dani in hers. She put a bib on Dani and let her eat before eating herself.

Dani smiled brightly glad that Abby liked her idea and was happy to get her photo taken. She didn't mind Santa at all and didn't know why Sarah was fussing so much over him? Did she really believe he was bad? Dani sighed softly.

Carol kept a firm but gentle hand on Sarah's back during the picture before stepping away so it was just Dani and Sarah.  She made sure to keep close so she could go to Sarah with ease whenever.  Her poor baby looked so scared? Maybe this wasn't a good idea? She looked at Abby briefly and instantly went to Sarah when the picture was done picking her up and hugging her tightly, cooing softly into her year and petting her soggy bottom.

"It's okay I've got you," she said, "Mommy's here," she soothed Sarah and carried her to the food hall in the mall, "chinese sounds good darling likes go get some! I'll have the same as my darling here, thank you." she smiled and set Sarah on her lap instead of a high chair wanting her babygirl to be super close to her right now knowing how frightened she was of Santa, "Mommy will change you after food, okay?" she reassured Sarah gently and fed her first.

Dani smiled and opened her mouth wide having chosen the baby ribs that they had which was covered in sweet and sour sauce. It was very messy but she liked it that way. It was more fun to eat, "We can maybe play in the ball pit or something over there." she said pointing to the small play area where some other children and Littles were playing.

“Thanks, mommy.” Said Sarah getting used to being fed and ate her food with no issues. She drank her bottle as Carol ate her food. She shock her head at the ballpit. “No thank you. Those places are disgusting.” Said Sarah sticking her tongue out. Sarah finished her bottle and waited to be let out of the highchair.

”You both will need naps after the movie. We can see that new movie about the singing trolls.” Said Abby. “So let’s go watch the movie.” Said Abby. Abby wiped Dani’s face clean. She helped Dani out of the highchair.

Abby got the tickets while Carol got the snacks. Abby set Dani on her lap and kissed her forehead. “Enjoy the movie then we will put you girls down for a nap.” Said Abby.

Carol smiled at hearing Sarah call her 'Mommy' it made her feel all warm inside, "Your welcome darling." she kissed her lil cutie.

Carol was pleased by how easy going Sarah was with all this.  She had thought her little one would be a bit more fussy but she wasn't? It made her happy that Sarah seemed to be okay with this.

Carol nodded in agreement, "It's been a busy day and you two are probably exhausted, a movie and a nap should do you both good." she knew that Littles tended to need naps in the day due to how long the days were but she also knew that most ignored that to prove that they were mature.  It wasn't healthy.

Carol wiped Sarah's face and got her out of the highchair.  She held Sarah's hand in her own, "You good babygirl?" she asked as she discreetly checked Sarah's diaper as they made their way to the cinema.

Dani stuck her tounge out at Abby, "I don't need a nap." she argued as she followed her holding her hand.

Carol like Abby had placed her own Little into her lap and was cuddling her.  She had gotten a large popcorn for the four of them and a Little Snackbox for the two Little's to share between themselves. It was the deluxe one which came with different kind of sweets.  There was also pop for everyone.

Halfway during the movie Dani's head started to sway slightly forward and after a few minutes she started to fall asleep cuddled up to Abby.

Sarah rolled her eyes but she did like the songs and the animation of the movie. “I love how smooth the animation is, I wonder what software they are using.” Said Sarah. She felt the need to pee. She was surprised Carol did not change her like Carol told her she would but then Carol checked her. Sarah figured that she was not wet enjoy she let go of her bladder near the end of the movie and leaked out of her diaper. “Noooooo.” Whined Sarah. “I am so sorry mommy. I thought it could hold the accident.” Sobbed Sarah getting off her lap so she did not get Carol wet.

Sarah was embarrassed she was glad Dani was asleep. She was crying silently. She just peed so much she leaked out of her diaper “I am cold.” Said Sarah as the credits rolled.

Abby smiled as she picked up Dani slowly so she did not wake up. “I packed her the cat footie pjs in the diaper bag. I will meet you in the car. I will warm it up and set up Dani’s car seat.” Said Abby to her sister. She gave Carol the diaper bag and took the keys. Abby held Dani close as she went outside and placed Dani in her new car seat once Abby set it up. Abby made sure Dani would love her car seat. Abby got the car warmed and waited for them.

“I am so sad. I thought my diaper could hold it.” Sobbed Sarah. She was upset and tired. “I thought you were going to change me after lunch.”