LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Artist with Big Dreams (priv Sword)

RynoBro

Carol smiled at the groan and squeak, "No cheese, got it!" she said as she carried Sarah on her hip to Mcdonalds and ordered a little meal for her with no cheese and a big mac for herself feeling rather hungry, "Aww sweetheart." she could see that Sarah was scared of heights and gently rubbed her back soothingly to help calm her babygirl.

Carol smiled at the cashier and took Sarah to a bench nearby that they could sit on to eat together not wanting Sarah to feel humuliated or overwhelmed but she did keep her in her lap.

Carol was surprised by how quick Sarah ate, "Well you have me now so we can go have a bit of a explore, if you like?" she offered, "Mhm well we do need to get you things for your bedroom and I'm sure you'd rather have a choice in what your room looks like, right?" she smiled brightly.

• 2 weeks later...

“I guess. It beats you picking the most babyish one possible.” She let Carol pick her up as she started to trust her. “I guess having a stroller means I do not have to carried. I am just being carried so I don’t get stepped on.” Said Sarah as she blushed. She rubbed her head to hide her face. 

Once in the story Sarah looked at the strollers so Sarah could be pushed in the stroller. The worker started to go over models with Carol. “This is our safest and nicest stroller on the market for Littles. The buckle is set up that only an Amazon will be able to unbuckle it. The seat is actually a car seat and can be attacked to the stroller. So from the car to the stroller, your sweetie is secured.” She said.

”I like the animal one.” Said Sarah pointing one with Chibi animals all over it. “I like animals.”

”If she likes animals we have a huge selection of animal themes little products including onesies and pjs. I am guessing you just adopted this cutie. Congrats as a new parent if you sign the up for our program you get a 20% off today’s purchase.” Said the worker taking Sarah as securing her into the stroller to show Carol how it works.

”I like it mommy.” She said.

• 3 weeks later...

"Exactly! And you wouldn't want that now, would you?" teased Carol gently and lovingly, "I have such a smart baby," she cooed, "the last thing either of us want is for you to be stepped on or stolen away, right?" she smiled glad that Sarah was finally understanding things better. It would make the whole ordeal easier for the both of them.

Carol nodded and hummed as the worker explained the different types of strollers, "I think this one with the animal prints would be best it'll keep my little one comfy and secure for when we're out and about." she kissed Sarah's head lightly, "Well! How could I refuse?" she laughed and strolled over to the large selection of Little furnishings, "We need to make your nursery like a jungle, huh? Or do you prefer the sea with sea creatures my darling? I want it to be perfect for you."

Carol grabbed a couple of different wall papers and prints, "Which one do you like best babygirl? Any animals you really like?" she asked softly knowing that she'd be picking up a couple of onesie, footed jammies and custom made diaper prints based on Sarah's response.

“I can’t swim so I rather have the jungle or forest one.” Said Sarah blushing as she looked at them. Sarah saw wallpaper with the forest animals. “I like that one more.” She said pointing to the one she liked. 

“Awww that is so sweet you let your little pick out her nursery.” The saleswoman said. She pinched my check. “She is the cutest Little. You are the lucky mommy.” She said. “So these changing tables are soft but for an extra 200 hundred. The changing table and crib will come with a memory form mattress and padding.” She said. “We also got matching pacifier set that goes with it that we include with the premium model. Besides can you put a prize on your Little’s comfort.”

Sarah was pouting at this but the saleswoman cooed and awww at her cute face. Sarah just let it happen. Once the saleswoman got the order she led them to the large wall of diapers. 

Sarah saw the saleswoman hold a box of diapers that matched the forest animal theme. Sarah looked and started to point so two she thought were okay and let Carol pick out the rest.

”Now our clothes are in the back. She would be in the small section for littles. When you check out tell them you were helped out by Amanda so I can get my commission. We offer free shipping so when you check out give your address and we will deliver it.”

Carol smiled, "I could help you learn to swim if you want darling? We can take it slow?" she didn't want to push things or make Sarah feel uncomfortble giving the big changes that she had to go through right now, "We'll go with the one that my babygirl likes, it's better that way otherwise she won't be happy and I want a happy baby." she added softly and was pleased by the saleswoman reaction to Sarah picking out her own nursery.

Carol nodded, "Indeed I am! I don't think I've ever been as lucky as this before!" she laughed softly, "we'll take it! Nothing is off the menu for my little one! I want her to feel completely comfortble wherever she is, be it on the changing table or her crib." she was in awe over the matching pacifier set, "I really can't put a price on my Little ones comfort," she said, "Sarah means the world to me, she really does."

Carol took note of the diapers Sarah had picked for herself and knew she would order them, a lot, and make sure she'd never run out of them while she bought a few more babyish looking ones, "Don't worry I will be giving a huge recommendation to your boss, thank you Amanda! We'll be back soon but before we go someone needs to pick out a couple of toys, don't they?" she coo'd at Sarah, "Is there anything that take your fancy sweetheart?" she asked as she took Sarah towards the more jungle/forest based animal toys, "We'll also get you a switch to play with and some games." she added.

Sarah blushed at Carol’s comments. “I do?” She asked. She did not know Carol cared that much about her. She started to squirm as she need to pee but the worker was right there so Sarah relaxed her bladder. She felt her diaper warm up and swell and she released her bladder. She did few better afterwords. She looked at the toys. “That one.” Said Sarah. She pointed to a large blue fox stuffie almost as big as herself.  She liked how goofy his grin was.

Amanda got it off the wall. She handed it to Sarah and took the tag off and gave the tag to Carol. “I think your little one is wet. There is a changing station in the back. If you need to feed her the breastfeeding room is across the hall. I will go set your order for the big stuff at the register. Just tell them your name.” Said Amanda’s before walking off.

Sarah held on to the large blue fox. She picked out a few other toys, until Carol was happy. “Can you change me…. Mommmy.” Said Sarah. She was not hungry so she hoped she was not about to be breastfed. 

Carol blushed a little as Sarah asked her directly about her comment and smiled slightly as she knelt down so she could look Sarah in the eyes, "Yes, you do." she said with a open heart and a certain level of vulnerabilty that she normally didn't allow herself to show.  There was no denying it that she had always thought well of Sarah, thought of her as one of her best animators and yet there was something a bit more deep, a bit more personal there then there should be.  It wasn't right, she knew that but she couldn't help herself and maybe she was just lonely?

Lonely after what happened a few years back to her supposed 'lover' stealing their Little and running away leaving her all alone.  She did her best to get her Little back but it was impossible due to the laws and legal system that was in place. It left a hole, a void in her heart and she was trying to fill that with Sarah.  It wasn't exactly fair but she did like Sarah and enjoyed being around her, she felt like a mom again and she hadn't felt like that in such a long time.

Her sister had tried to give her Littles before but none of them worked for her, none of them felt genuine nor real like Sarah did and like Dani had been.  She knew Sarah and Dani would of gotten along, really well. 

Carol nodded, "Thank you Amanda, I'll go take care of my little one now." she said and picked Sarah up gently, "let's get you out of that wet padding we can't have you getting a rash, can we?" she coo'd gently, "What's your friend's name?2 she asked, amused by the blue fox.  It looked cute.

Carol took Sarah to the changing station, "It'll take some time before my milk comes through and I would want us to do it somewhere a bit more private for our first time," she said softly, "just so it isn't a shock for you when I do need to do it in front of others." she added as she placed Sarah down and started to change her diaper.

Sarah nodded. She knew she would have to be breastfed at some point. She saw Carol had a pained look on her face. “You okay?” Asked Sarah as she looked up from the changing table. She was trying to get her own mind of the fact her boss was changing her soaked diaper. She was glad the shopping was done. Soon she would be at Carol’s home and get settled in for the day.

Sarah was glad once the clean diaper was taped on. “I am ready to go.” Said Sarah. She rubbed her eyes. “Today has been a long day and I don’t know if I can be awake for too much longer once I got food in my tummy.” Said Sarah.

Carol offered Sarah a soft smile, "Just a painful memory my dear," she gently wiped Sarah's bottom, "I was just thinking about Dani and how you'd both get along so well," she spoke quietly, "she was wild, outgoing, she hated this, hated being a baby but she also loved being one," she smiled, "it was complicated for her because she wanted to prove herself so much but being a Little that wasn't possible without the right backing, without the right guardian and it's difficult but we had falling in love with each other, her as my baby and me as her mommy, it's just her other mommy took her away, kidnapped her and I just....really would of liked for the two of you to meet each other," she smiled, "I know things aren't perfect with me, with us but this isn't my first time and I wouldn't take you on as my Little One if..." she sighed, "if I didn't think this was right, that this would protect you and your so smart, so clever and creative that I can't help but smile whenever I see you draw." she added.

Carol taped the diaper between Sarah's legs and picked her up, throwing the used one away with a smile as she carried her babygirl over to her stroller, "Don't worry darling sleep as much as you want," she said, "once home I'll make you something sweet to eat."

It wasn't much of an issue getting things set up at the counter and getting Sarah all sorted out in the car.  Carol had picked up some technology as well such as switches, playstations, vr and some digital art stuff such as a new wacom drawing pad for Sarah to use.

The drive home was nice and quiet and Carol couldn't wait to snuggle up with her new bundle of joy.

Sarah took Carol up on the offer and as soon as she was secured in her car seat, Carol could hear Sarah lightly snoring in the back. She had a weaker body over all being a little. She got tired easier and it was the reason so many ended up in diapers. Sarah woke up when they parked. She looked to see what looked like a mansion but is reality is was a ten room four bath bourse with a large living room, family room, and kitchen. Okay it was a small mansion.

”You live her. How do you keep it clean. You must have been lonely. Do you have butlers or maids.” Sarah rambled on not knowing what to say. Sarah let myself get picked up. Sarah relaxed with her and did not feel nervous. Sarah rested her head in her shoulder. “Thanks for making sure I did not get taken by that dick.” Said Sarah. 

“So my nursery will be where?” I asked with a yawn but knew it would not be ready for me until tomorrow night. “Let get some food then go to bed. Today was a long day.” Sarah said as her stomach growled enraged it has not been fed yet.

Carol smirked somewhat, "I do and while it's a bit big it's considered rather small compared to what others have but I tend to prefer to save and invest my money into other things instead of a huge place," she explained, "I much prefer having a few holiday homes around the world which don't really cost much giving that I rent them out," she picked Sarah up, "I have a cleaner that comes in every day and a gardener who comes in once a week," she explained, "that normally is enough for me but I might hire a additional caretaker, a babysitter that I use to know to look after you from time to time." she added.

"I would of killed him before I allowed that to happen," she said, "if he dares try to do anything I will ruin him and I can, I've already lost so much and I'm not going to lose you as well," she continued, "you deserve someone better then him."

Carol thought for a moment, "Well I was thinking it would be next to my bedroom? So we'd be close by so if you needed or wanted anything then I can get to you quickly without a worry?" she said with a smile as she entered the kitchen and settled Sarah down into a booster seat, "the highchair will be set up tomorrow," she explained, "how about some sticky toffee pudding?" she offered knowing that would be nice and filling while sweet.

"It was a long day but I'm glad that everything seems to be moving along okay." she replied as she started to cook.

Sarah smiled. “That is cool. I don’t need a babysitter or caregiver though. I will be with you at work and stuff. Or I can be left home alone.” Said Sarah but the glare she got told her no. Sarah getting bored turned on the tv and it was already on the news.

”Another building was blown up thanks to the revolutionary terrorist group known as Status, as you know this group is run by Littles demanding to get rid of the laws placed and have Littles live equally with Amazons. Today building was Titan First Bank, 15 Amazons were killed, two littles, and over 50 severally injured.” Said the new reporter. “The Leader only known as Vic, states until Littles are freed from the chains of the Amazons, they will not stop.” She said. “Later we will be discussing this with our expert. Now to the weather. Get your jackets it will be snowing.”… Sarah turned off the tv.

‘I felt bad because I agreed with the group, the laws on Littles were not fair at all. But that was not the way to do it. I wished my big brother would stop. But he was family and I would never give away his secrets. He would be so angry if he saw me here. He may hurt Carol. Thank god they were in another state.’ Thought Sarah deep in though until the food was in front of her

“Sorry was thinking. It looked good.” She said before she started to eat the spoon heavier than the hollow ones she had at her old home. She started to eat her dinner. “What do you think about Status?” Asked Sarah wanting to know her opinion.

Carol understood where Sarah was coming from but it would be a no, a hard no, "You'll have someone watching you every single second unless your in your playpen or out with other littles, darling, this is for your safety and my sanity." she half joked.

Carol cringed as she heard the news and while she knew the point of the revolutionary group she didn't exactly agree with their methods and what they did at all espescially when people got hurt or killed, "I hope that when they catch the group that they aren't harsh on them," she said, "what they are doing are wrong but it comes from a place where society has forced them to act out like this but not many people understand that at all." she stated with a sigh having no clue that Sarah was connected to the group through her big brother.

Carol smiled and kissed Sarah on the top of her head, "Mhm? Troublesome but I understand why they are acting out like they are but I don't agree with their methods at all there's otherways about it," she frowned, "Dani had been or was working towards a degree in law, part time from home with me because she wanted to change things but my....her other mommy didn't like that," she said, "she didn't like that I was helping Dani work towards something or that I was putting about some sort of change," she paused, "part of my pay check goes to Nowhere Homes for Littles who have been abused and can't live with Amazons at all but are okay with Inbetweeners," she confessed, "I think Status is doing more harm then good right now and this....this will make it harder for laws and bills supporting Littles to get through the courts even with my connections." she added sadly.

Sarah finished the food. “Um I agree to a point but if they did not start these attacks fifteen years ago, people would not be talking about equal right. They’re very few that see the world your way.” Said Sarah. “Littles have always been treated poorly.” Said Sarah. She thought about her dad who worked for Pennie’s but when he finally stood up to his boss he got sent to a reform school. It was sad for a three year old Sarah to see her dad a bigger baby than her. Her dad could not ever recognize that Sarah was his daughter. 

She thought about her brother who took her out of the orphanage illegally because he was fourteen and a little as well. Littles could not adopt. “My brother says no one cares until people make them care. “ said Sarah. Sarah suddenly looked panic. She remember that adopted littles can have cellphones. “Carol… my pink flip phone. I need to keep it. We can decorate to make it look like a toy but I need to keep it and it needs to stay with me. My brother is the only one the calls me from that phone and if I don’t answer he will get seriously worried and I don’t want to say too much but people could get hurt including you.” Said Sarah. 

“I can’t tell you more than that. Please trust me.” Said Sarah her voice a little panicked. Victor would skin Carol in her sleep. Victor spend over four year training to take down Amazons and he was good at it. 

Sarah let out a yawn she did not mean to make. She rubbed her eyes. “God it has been a long day.” Said Sarah.

Carol sighed, "I don't disagree with you on that point completely but talks would of happened just much more later and maybe not as seriously..." she frowned.

"Your brother isn't wrong but he isn't exactly right either." she couldn't help but wonder and worry who Sarah's brother was but she didn't want to cause her new darling any stress so kept quiet on the matter.

Carol eyes widen but she nodded, "As long as you're not in danger then okay," she replied, "I trust you Sarah even if I don't understand what’s going on but I won't push you to tell me anything, okay? Tell me when you're ready and comfortable to do so, okay babygirl." she kissed Sarah's cheek and started to feed her the pudding. Once done she wiped Sarah's face and picked her up, "Your crib isn't ready so you'll be staying with me tonight." 

She picked Sarah up and carried her to her bedroom changing her into a new jungle onesie before cuddling up to her in her big bed.

Sarah was glad Carol did not ask questions. How could she tell Carol her  brother was not only apart of Status, he was the Leader of Status. Victor always worn a metal mask when he made an appearance. In a fight between Victor and Carol, she was sure Carol would lose. 

Sarah let Carol feed her the dessert and it was good. But after she was full and changed for bed. She was soon asleep. Her body snuggled into Carol. For the first time she felt safe and relaxed from the world. Yes she has to be a baby to an Amazon now but this would would still treat her the same. No more worry of being taken.

When morning came, Sarah slowly waking up. She sat up and felt her diaper was not just soaked but messy as well. Panic set in as she forgot where she was. She started to remember yesterday and sighed. She looked around and did not see Carol. She heard a flush and guested she was in the bathroom. Sarah waddled to the edge of the bed and climbs down.  She looked around the room.

Carol could see the concern on Sarah's face and wanted to push but she knew that it would be best to wait for Sarah to speak to her about this, about her worries. Hopefully it wasn't something terrible? Yet she could feel that it was and that she might need to push the subject at some point, "As long as your safe then everything is okay." she added showing Sarah that her thoughts were on her and her well being completely rather then her own.

Carol held Sarah close to her and found it easy to sleep for the first time in a long while. It felt nice having someone there and she could tell that Sarah understood that she was safe and wasn't like other Amazons at all.  Heck one of her sister's was a Inbetweener with a mommy. It was a little odd having her own sister call her auntie but it was sweet and cute and her mommy was a wonderful woman.

Carol yawned in the bathroom.  She had gotten a shower quickly and was ready for the day. Getting out of the bathroom she saw Sarah with a soaked and messy diaper much to her surprise, "Oh dear...."

She went over to Sarah, "How about we get you cleaned up in the shower?" she suggested, "I can deal with all this while you have a quick wash to get cleaned and then we'll get you all padded up for the day, mhm? Tonight I will be giving you a bath before bed though." she added.

Carol was quick to wipe and clean Sarah's bottom, throughly, before taken her into the large bathroom and setting her down in the sepearate shower unit which had a rainfall forest effect which was unique, "There we go! I'll be back with some clothes for you to wear." she stated kissing Sarah quickly before leaving.

Sarah smiled as she was clean up and placed in the shower. She was glad Carol let her take a shower. She started to clean herself off and was pleased to see Carol set things down low enough for Sarah to reach. She cleaned herself up, enjoying probably her last time to clean herself. She turned off the water. She realized she would have to climb out. She did it safely. She was able to get a fresh towel and wrap herself off. She felt like a tiny child as the towel covered her body fully a few times. 

She waited as she did not want to jump to open the door. “Carol… I mean Mommy I am done.” Yelled Sarah at the door. She waited until Carol open the door. She held up her arms for Carol so she can be picked up and dressed for the day. She relaxed she did not mine Carol carrying her as long as Sarah did not look down. 

Sarah looked away as she was diapered. She still found it embarrassing. She looked out the window. “It is snowing.” Said Sarah with some excitement. She loved winter and snow. She grew up in the desert.

Carol smiled at the correction and kissed Sarah gently on the top of her head, "Good girl for correcting yourself," she said, "I'm proud of you," she paused, "darling I hate to say this but I might have to put you in a time out when we have company if you say my name or worse," she frowned, "even though I and you know that isn't needed they might not and the last thing I want is you taken away from me."

Carol gently patted Sarah down with the towel she had bundled herself into with a smile.  Carol used baby powder and oil which she rubbed in and grinned, "It is, isn't it? It's so pretty, right? How about we build a snowman together in the back yard and I'll put some hot chocolate on for us? How's that to a start for the morning?" she teased and picked out a big fluffy sleeper with foots at the bottom that had a hood and a tail similar to a kitten, "There we go!" she coo'd as she dressed Sarah up, "We also need to put some boots on you and gloves to keep you nice and warm when we go out! Don't want you catching a cold now, do we?"

Carol grabbed a scarf for herself and Sarah too wrapping it around their necks to make sure everything was covered so they wouldn't feel a thing as she took Sarah down to the kitchen carefully on her hip and started the hot chocolate, "Right! While that's doing its job lets go out and play together." she said with a grin as she unlocked the back door and took Sarah out to the big yard which was covered in snow.

Sarah looked in the mirror when she was done. “I looked like a black cat, looked at the mittens are like cat paws on the back” she said before she was wrapped in a scarf. Sarah spun to see the tail. “You have been wanting this for a while huh.” Said Sarah with a raised eyebrow. Sarah started to chuckle to show it did not bother her. Before yesterday, it would have. She would have hiss and tried to get away, like a feral cat.

Sarah grinned and looked like a fool. She wiggled until she was set down and started to waddle due to the diaper and the clothes she had on. She flopped into the snow. “This is my first time seeing snow.” Said Sarah laughing a little.

”So what is after playing and coco. Are we going anywhere. Please tell me you are not going to take me to see Santa. I don’t want to see that evil man.” Said Sarah, most would think she was joking but she was serious. Victor raised her telling her that Santa was even and enslaved little (elves) to do his evil bidding (make toys). So growing up she fear and hated Santa. She never knew you got gifts during Christmas.

”I got an idea, we should do a Christmas episode to warn the kids about Santa.” Said Sarah. She could already see the story in her head. She got an idea and waddled to get a stick and found an untouch part of the snow that could hold her weight without her sinking into the foot of snow. She started draw a large version of the main character in cartoon series. “Look. Some of my best work mommy.” I joked.

"You look perfect like this if I'm being honest," said Carol with a smile and a slight chuckle as she watched Sarah spin for her a little, "you got me," she sighed putting her hands up slightly and was glad to see Sarah was amused by this, "it's hard when you happen to have someone as cute as you around, you know? I'm surprised I've been able to handle this properply," she continued, "there's been actual study and medical guides to help Amazons control their urges and I've had to take pills a couple of times when I really felt that internal urge strike but normally it isn't a problem." she added enjoying the way Sarah wriggled about.

Carol laughed as Sarah flopped down in the snow and joined her, flopping next to her new babygirl, "Huh?" Carol looked confused, "I hadn't thought much except a movie and some snuggling?" she frowned, "Mhm...I dunno who told you that Santa is evil though? I mean there's variations of him that are evil but most of the time he is good and jolly?" she sat up trying to think, "How about we watch a christmas movie with him in it so you can see?" she suggested, "It can even be about his origins if you like and his counterparts?" she continued.

Carol thought about Sarah's idea and watched as she drew in the snow, "I actually like that idea, a lot but I think we need you to understand more about Ol' Nick first but a good vs evil Santa would be intresting to do." she offered as she went over and picked Sarah up, "How about we go inside and have that hot chocolate while we snuggle and watch a movie about Santa, mhm?"

She thought about when her brother told her about Santa. “I was four. And my brother just got me from the orphanage. Don’t ask because I will not say why I was there.” Said Sarah. “Anyways I saw all these people go into the mall while my brother broke into car so we could have money and food while we head to the desert. I asked if I could go into the mall. He said never go into the mall during Christmas season because Santa will grab young little like me and enslave them.” Said Sarah. In truth her brother knew if a four year old little enter the mall she would be snatched so quickly by an Amazon. “He show me video and said that is the lie that those elves were really enslaved Little. That amazons promote lies such as these.” Said Sarah as she was picked up.

”That sounds good. I am thirsty.” Said Sarah. She heard the pink flip phone go off. She wiggled. “I need to answer that.” Said Sarah in a panic. She got there just in time.  “Hey brother, you calling.” Said Sarah.

”Just checking in, are you doing okay. I heard you had to start working in the studio instead of your apartment. You should have never taken that promotion. This is just a plan for an Amazon to take you.” Said Victor.

“Brother, you know you need people to show we can be just as Productive as them. I am doing that. I am the head artist at the studio.” Said Sarah calmly.

”Just watch out for them. We don’t need you to chained like the others of our kind.” Said Victor.

Sarah looked at Carol. “I will never. Hey I got to go. I had waffles in the wafflE maker and they are starting to burn. Love you.” Said Sarah before she ended the call.

”Let drink the coco.” Said Sarah hoping Carol would just pretend that call did not happen.

Meanwhile, Victor a Little only two inches taller than Sarah looked around his base. He would have made a cute little but with all the scars and the cold eyes, he look like a mini demon. “I worry about her. I should send someone to check on her.” Said Victor. Victor looked around and saw a new recruit. They rescued her from an abusive Amazon that was trying to take her to a reformation center but was stopped and killed by Victor’s crew. (This could be your second character.)

”Recruit, time for your first solo mission. It is just recon. I want you to check on a Little I know and make sure she is good.” Said Victor. He gave her a photo and told her the city she was in. He made sure she has safe transport to the city. “DOWN WITH THE AMAZONS!” He roared and all of Status roared it back.

Carol cringed slightly as she heard Sarah speak, "Darling," she said softly and placed a gentle hand on her shoulder, "I won't ask unless you want to tell me, I won't ever force you to tell me anything," she stated, "the eleves are actually Inbetweeners, sweetheart," she said, "your brother was right to keep you out of the mall on christmas eve giving the sitution you were in and depending on which state or country you were in it was probably for the best," she sighed, "but your brother is wrong about the enslavment that goes against everything Amazon's see Little's as espescially the hardcore ones." she added.

Carol thought for a moment, "Would an Amazon prefer a Little to be working at all?" she asked, "Would the average Amazon get genuine enjoyment seeing someone enslaved?" she continued, "We're control freaks but most of us see Little's as....well....unable to help themselves and needing rescue, that kind of goes against what your brother is saying, isn't it? I understand that it was rough for you and for your brother," she said, "I don't know all the details but I can take a guess," she paused with a frown, "your brother must of had a very cruel Amazon," she said, "I know a few that are about and few in jail...."

Carol lifted up her top to show Sarah a long scar across the side of her stomach, "I was a detective, a police officer before I properply built up my company," she confessed, "I was pretty much pushed out and attacked for going against what was known as the 'Circle'," she bit her bottom lip, "I moved here from the place that I worked with my ex and Dani." she added.

"The Circle was an infamous group of Amazons but you probably know about them already...." she didn't talk much about her past for various reasons.

Carol watched as Sarah answered her mobile.  Something seemed off but she wasn't going to push the matter at all, "Okay, darling, if your in any sort of trouble or danger though please tell me." she got Sarah her hot chocolate in a sippy cup and pulled her up into her lap to snuggle as she flicked through Netflix trying to find a documentry about Santa Claus and all the different myths surronding him. 

The new recruit looked at Victor with a dead and unforgiven look in her eyes, "Yes sir!" she said sharply with no emotion.  Everything had been taken away from her.  The Amazon she had been with was a cruel person who she had thought was good but who had mocked her, destroyed her and torn her heart piece by piece.  It was as if the Amazon had just been playing pretend with her, pretend with her for so many years....

It was cruel.

Dani made a salute in response and repeated Victor's words back.  There was only one Amazon who ever cared for her and that had been Carol but she was dead or at least according to her now dead mommy, Carol's ex, she was and that they had to run because the 'Circle' had wanted revenage and was after her. 

That wasn't exactly fair though. There had been other Amazon's who had been nice to her, cared for and about her but she wasn't allowed to reach out to them at all.

It took a good few hours to travel to the city and Dani was dressed in a leather jacket, troussers and boots with a simple white shirt and an army necklace, her hair was dyed blood red with a streak of black and white tied together in a braid.

This place she was going to....was her home or at least the city she had moved to with Carol and her....she scowled at the thought of her other mommy.   Where was the place? She looked at the address.  It was her old house? Someone had to move in by now. It had been a long time after all. 

(I can change it to someone else who isn't Dani, if you wanted?)

“No Amazons are cruel you are the minority. Okay do not freak out or tell anyone. Promise me. Please, I want to trust you.” Said Sarah. “My brother is Victor but everyone will know him as Vic Leader of the Status.” Said Sarah. “We have very good reason to believe Amazons are cruel and enslave. Our dad who was just working his job as a cashier because that is all he could die being a Little then. Anyways all he did was ask for a raise and to be treated as employee instead of the store mascot.” Said Sarah with tears forming. “They lied and said he attacked the manager, they sent him to a reformation center, and turned him into a mindless diapered little and sent him back to us.” Said Sarah the tears flowing. “I was three and my dad did not even know who I was. Then they captured mom and did same thing because was suing them.” Said Sarah.

”So yes, I do believe Amazons like to be cruel but I learned a few see us a people for the most part.” Said Sarah once she stopped crying. “So yeah, anyways let’s watch some movies.” Said Sarah.

Carol’s phone went off it was a text with a picture of a girl that looked a lot like Carol but with bright blue and pink hair. She was in a business suit and she held up a diploma. Little Sis has passed the bar. Suck it. 

Just kidding, hey I am moving to your city for a job working for the DA. Can I crash. You know you miss me. I want to see how you are doing since Dani

This is Abigail but she always goes by Abby. She is Carol’s younger sister. She was a fun loving , adventurous, airhead and for some reason always wanted to be a lawyer and she was good at it.

"Maybe I am in the minority? But I know of a lot of Amazons who aren't cruel and who are supporting Littles to the best of their abilities but I'll admit," she sighed, "the laws are against them as well and okay, I promise my darling."

Carol was in shock but took a deep breath, "Reform and rehbilitation centers are reprograming camps and I do see them as bad and maybe enslavement is the right term for them? I always hated them," she thought carefully, "and I'm so sorry about what happened to your dad," she said, "do you know who your dad's employer was? I could maybe do something about it? I know it's been two decades at least but there are laws now and ones that include judgement for past acts," she explained, "going after your mom as well..."

She shook her head, "No wonder you see Amazons as monsters," she said, "I don't blame you I've seen my fair share of...." she scowled, "of horrible acts," she paused, "if you ever want to go after those people or to find your parents again, just say and I can do that, I can find them and get them help with one of the Centers that I know that is run by Inbetweeners." she hugged Sarah and let her little one cry.

It was a harsh and horrible world out there to say the least.

Carol looked at her phone and snorted loudly at the text, "You'll be meeting my sister sooner then I thought, sorry, she is a bit of an airhead but she has a good heart." she showed Sarah the text and a pic of her sister.

She quickly texted back letting Abigail know that it was okay with her and that she had a friend staying over as well.  She would fill Abby in later on the details.