LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Artist with Big Dreams (priv Sword)

RynoBro

Abby smiled as she finished wrapping gifts and decorating the house. “Time for bed. Thanks for everything sis. Thanks for a place to live and for Dani.” Said Abby. She yawned and checked on Dani before going to bed herself.

Sarah woke up in the morning. Her diaper was soaked. Sarah rubbed her eyes. She whined as she sat up and felt her full diaper. “Carol.” Whined Sarah. “Mommy.” Said Carol. Sarah looked around her nursery and her crib. “Mommy.” Said Sarah.

Sarah started to remember what happen last night. “Oh my god.” Said Sarah. “I sucked on Carol’s breast. I can’t believe it. Worse it was tasty.” Said Sarah to herself.

Abby woke up first and made some coffee for them and coco for the girls. She checked Dani. Abby picked up Dani up and set her on her lap. She opened her top and guided her sleeping girl to her breast.

Carol smiled, "It's no problem and Dani loves you so much she always has." she headed off to bed but not before checking in on Sarah.

Her little one was truly the sweetest angel she ever had. It made her so happy.

Carol yawned and woke up to hearing Sarah calling for her. Slowly but quickly she made her way to her babygirls nursery and smiled, "Morning my little angel," she said going over and lifting her out checking her diaper, "someone's rather wet let's get you out of this and then get some nummys in you." she cooed as she gently wiped Sarah down and changed her into a fresh diaper deciding to keep her in her pyjamas for now as she carried her to the rocking chair and lowered her top once again.

"It's just us." she cooed and reassured knowing her sister was probably doing the same for Dani.

Carol brought Sarah close to her breast.

Dani whined slightly when she was picked up but that was normal for her and she happily latched onto Abby drinking her milk and snuggling as her eyes sparkled in a wild manner now that she was awake.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

“That is my baby girl. Drink up then mommy will change you after.” Said Abby as she switched breast. Once she was sure Dani was full. Abby patted her little’s back before setting her on the changing table. “Someone is soaked.” Cooed Abby before she changed Dani’s diaper. She set Dani down. “How about we check on your cousin Sarah?” Said Abby.

Sarah blushed. “I thought it was just an overnight thing.“ said Sarah. She could see how much this meant to Carol so she latched on and drank until she felt full. She burped loudly before she rubbed her eyes.

Sarah blushed when Abby and Dani came into the room. She was glad she was changed before she was nursed. “Mommy what are we doing today?” Asked Sarah.

Dani suckled sweetly as she drank Abby's milk enjoying the creamy taste and sensation having missed this. It was so perfect.

Dani could feel that her stomach was a bit bloated and burped loudly laying snuggly over Abby's shoulder.

Dani was always soaking her padding and was quite a heavy wetter but she grew to not mind that as much anymore, "I hope she's okay and not mad about the other night I just wanted to have fun." said Dani worried.

Carol sighed softly, "Morning and nights are crucial," she said, "breastmilk provides the extra energy you need and helps settle down any issues within your system I won't be breastfeeding otherwise unless I need to, be it for yourself, mine or both our sakes." she added knowing that she couldn't pump all the time, "I was thinking that we could have a snuggly day and I'm sure both you and Dani will have a lot to do together." she smirked knowing that when Dani did see the presents she'd get overly excited.

“I know it is Christmas Eve but I want to be at work.” Muttered Sarah as she was held. She waved at Dani as she was carried into the room. “Sorry about last night. I normally do no sleep well so when I was asleep and woken, I got really cranky.” Said Sarah as she was held. She was blushing.

”it is not your fault. Little biologically get more emotional than us amazons do when we are tired. Someone should have stayed in bed instead of trying to see what mommy got her baby girl from Christmas.” Said Abby setting Dani in her highchair and giving her a bottle before fixing eggs and toast for everyone.

”But yes, today is a holiday so we will relax and play games like a family.” Said Abby serving out each plate before handing two to Carol and taken the remaining two for herself so she could feed Dani one.

”I need to call Victor after breakfast and tell him I am safe and everything. Dani should do the same later today.”said Sarah. She let Carol fed her and every so often she would drink some of her cocoa.

Carol chuckled, "People don't work Christmas Eve darling! I would never ask nor expect you to do so, silly." she was amused by Sarah and shook her head only to smile as she saw Abby and Dani.

Dani sighed with relief only to frown, "Damn it if I knew you didn't sleep well I wouldn't of done that and would of just joined ya, cuddling and sleeping," she smirked, "but mommmmmy! Where's the fun in that if I can't keep you on your toes? It's my job to be a pest." she teased, "I just needed a bit more attention from you." she giggled.

Carol placed Sarah in a highchair next to Dani's feeding her babygirl her breakfast, "Shall we have you two phone Vincent together or not? Is there anything you guys need in particular with this call? We can do it via video? You can do it the computer room? I'll make sure your both dressed appropriately in buissness clothes as well I've got some stuff from before with...with Dani that should work."

Dani looked surprised, "You kept my suits?"

Carol nodded, "I couldn't throw them out. It took a long time to make them." she added softly.

“Maybe Dani can do a webcam. Victor wanted Dani to spy from a distance after all. I can call he will get super paranoid if I did not call from the phone he gave me.” Said Sarah as she ate. She was soon full and sipped her cocoa waiting to be let out of her highchair. 

Once she did she went to her nursery and grabbed the red phone. “Hey Victor. I hope you have a safe Christmas.  Hey my boss is letting me Work from home more so I will stay safe.” Said Sarah getting his voicemail. “I love you Victor. I am going to finish some work call me tonight.”

Abby finished feeding Dani and wiped her face. “Do you want to wait to call him or do it now?” Asked Abby combing Dani’s hair with her finger. “Because if you are video calling him you need a bath and a brushing.” Said Abby before setting her down.

Carol nodded, "Good point I'll just be outside the room if you need me, okay?" she said wiping Sarah's face clean and helped her up to the nursery.

Carol closed the door to give her babygirl some privacy with Victor. It was troublesome that Victor was so extreme and she felt so worried for her babygirl and niece.

Dani thought carefully, "Mhmmm it might be better if I don't take a bath? It'll look like a stake out and everything? I'll need to wear super dark clothes too maybe a hat? Something to make it all look genuine?" truthfully she just didn't want a bath despite loving bath time. It had always been tricky to get her into a bath but once in she wouldn't want to get out.

“Nice try Dani. But you are getting a bath. I am sure Victor would think you found a place to live plus to blend in the world.” Said Abby picking Dani up and tickling her for a bit before undressing her and removing the diaper. She set Dani into the tub. “Time for bath stinky girl.” Cooed Abby before she started to wash Dani clean.

Sarah finished the call and put her red flip phone on the counter near the door and opened the door to see Carol listening in. “Mommy.” Groaned Sarah but giggle to show she was not mad. “Victor is busy and will call later tonight I am sure.” Said Sarah. She went and held her arms up to be taken to her room for get ready for the day.

Abby thought as she was getting closes for Dani that looked like Dani was working at a law firm. She grabbed files from people that wanted to be her clients. She returned to the bathroom and dried Dani off and diapered her before letting her get dressed. “Where are files of companies that mistreat Littles. You can saw you got a job at a law firm as your cover. These will help sell it and get justice for Littles. As long as he can keep the killing to a minimum, I can get him names that you can give to him.” Said Abby with a smirk.  She did Dani’s hair for her.

Dani groaned, "Noooo fair! Don't want bath! Mommy! Stop being so meannnnn!" she pouted and whined but giggled soon enough as Abby started to tickle her, "Your lucky that your my Mommy." she stated as she was placed in the bath but after a few seconds she was already splashing about and having fun causing water to go everywhere as she giggled making it harder for Abby to wash her.

Carol smiled awkwardly, "Busted but I didn't hear anything," she said picking Sarah up, "just wanted to be nearby incase you needed me my darling." she kissed Sarah's cheek and took her to her nursery, "I think a bath later tonight would do you good," she said, "your not nearly as bad as Dani." she added, "At least I hope not." she knew Dani was more than eager to cause a mess and while she did know Sarah she wasn't sure how much of a mess her little one could cause except for the obvious one.

Carol had Sarah dressed in a simple fuzzy onesie with a hood that made her look like a bear cub.

Dani was surprised by the clothes and Abby's offer causing her to smile, "This will help a lot and he'll be really happy about this even relieved to an extent," she said, "and he should keep the killing to a minimum otherwise that puts me into the firing line and he wouldn't want that."

• Like 1

Sarah blushed as she was checked before being put into the onesie. She put the hood up. “I look like a bear.” Said Sarah. Deciding to give to her Little side, she turned to her mommy and held her arms up. “Roar.” Said Sarah before waddling to the stairs to go into the living room. She was amazed by the decoration. “Wow.” Said Sarah.

Abby picked up Dani and set her up in their office. She made sure Dani desk and computer would not show Abby’s on camera. She smiled and kissed Dani before letting her make her call. “Mommy will have your clothes for after your meeting.” Said Abby leaving the office.

Sarah went to the massive tree and touched it. “Pretty.” Said Sarah. She went and tried to climb the couch but couldn’t so she waddled to Carol with her arms up. “Uppy please.” She had only had one arm up as her other hand was near her face as she was sucking her thumb.

”I figure I will be your baby for Christmas since i did not get a gift.” Said Sarah a little muffled by her thumb in her mouth.

"You look like my cute little cub." teased Sarah gently, "Oh my! So scary! My little cub is such a big grizzly! It's a good thing that I know my cub enjoys hugs." she added picking Sarah and giving her a cuddle, bringing her cheek against her little ones, rubbing them together slightly before taken Sarah into the living room.

"I'm glad you like darling." she smiled having put Sarah down.  Seeing her waddle to the living room was so cute!

Dani looked at Abby with a grin enjoying having a Mommy again, a Mommy that truly did love her and wouldn't hurt her. The thought of her previous Mommy wasn't something she wanted to think on much. That awful woman had kidnapped her away from Carol and Abby despite being apart of their lives but no....she had to have her to herself.

Dani waited a few minutes before making the call to Vincent, "Hey!" she said, "Everything's going okay so far and nothing seems unusal," she told Vincent, "I got a job at a law firm and it isn't to bad," she said, "it's pro little and they seem to take things seriously giving the clients they are getting in so it's a good place to do some work and keep an eye on Sarah," she continued, "I might be able to pass some information onto you about some of these cases actually and info you have on them might help get these abusers locked up." she stated hoping Vincent wasn't going to go onto one of his rants.

"Anyway Sarah looks healthy," she said, "I can get some photos of her tomorrow to you if that helps?" she said.

Carol chuckled as she watched Sarah and picked her up, "Huh? Oh thank you! You truly are the sweetest you know that." she said giving Sarah a big kiss on her cheek.  Carol deciding to start the babying slightly craddled Sarah to her chest and rocked her gently her hand patting her little ones bottom softly and soothingly as they waited for the others.

Abby waited for Dani to finish the chat. Once she did Abby shut off the laptop and put it in a desk drawer. “Time to get this monkey suit off.” Teased Abby as she carried Dani. She saw her sister holding Sarah. “I am going to change my little one into some pjs and join yall.” Said Abby. She stripped Dani to just her diaper and got her dress in a shark onesie. She smiled as she brushed Dani’s hair out of the professional look and more little girl pony tail. 

“All done, such a scary shark perfect to help keep me safe from the scary bear.” Said Abby as she carried Dani down stares. She smiled as the bottles were still on the warmer. She gave Dani her bottle of hot cocoa and kissed her cheek. “There you go sweetie. Time for some Christmas Movies. How about Polar Express.” Said Abby starting it.

Sarah enjoyed be held and did not mind the but pats as they waited for Abby and Dani. Sarah just snuggled in feeling safe for the first time in a while. She even took the bottle and drank in on Carol’s lap. She was eager to see the movie. She was not a big fan of these kind of animated movies perferring the 2D movies over CGI movies. She enjoyed it all the same.

When the movie was over Sarah let go of her empty bottle and smiled up at Carol. “What do we do now?” Asked Sarah. She felt her bladder was full so she let go but her diaper could hold another wetting with ease.

Dani groaned, "But I look really professional and grown up though in this, mooooommmmy!" whined Dani as she found herself stripped naked.

Dani pouted and grumbled cutely in Abby's arms as they passed Sarah and Carol trying her best to sulk. 

Carol nodded with a smile as she simply held Sarah close to her as her sister took care of Dani.

Dani's sulky nature soon disappeared as she was dressed up as a shark, "Yay! I can bite!" she instantly went to bite down on Abby's arm but did it softly so it wouldn't hurt at all as she played about only to nab the bottle and suckle loudly on her coco.

Carol chuckled, "I'm just glad you're not as rowdy as Dani, your my sweet little Teddy, aren't you?" she cooed as she gave Sarah her bottle and watched the Polar Express with her family. It was such a sweet and perfect moment that she didn't want it to end at all.

Carol smiled, "I think we should open some presents but first I think someone needs a change, mhm? Don't want to be changing you while you play, do I?" she cooed and took Sarah up to her nursery to get changed.

“Presents.” Said Sarah eagerly. She blushed when she was called out for being wet. “Okay mommy.” Said Sarah. She whined but let herself get into a clean diaper. She wiggled on the changing table though eager to get a present. “I thought we open gifts on Christmas.” Said Sarah looking up.

Meanwhile Abby smiled. “My little shark is still dry.” Said Abby. She grabbed four presents one of each of them and set it up. “Wait until Auntie Carol and cousin Sarah are back.” Said Abby eager to see the girls’ face when they see the pj set they got them. Sarah and Carol were a matching set and Carol got Dani and her a matching set to be open on Christmas Eve.  She was eager to see what Carol picked. 

Abby picked pick a set of pjs that had paint brush’s and color splatter all over the pjs. Abby played with Dani’s toes as they waited. “I think my shark is ticklish.” Cooed Abby. She tickled a little more before setting Dani on the couch as she heard movement. “I think they are coming down.” Said Abby

Carol smiled at her little girl and how adorable she was when she whined knowing that her little one was still getting use to all this and that was more then fine with her, "Well we have a special tradition here that everyone get's to open at least two presents early," she said, "sometimes four depending on how many there are." she explained, "Most of them will be open tomorrow." she added but she was willing to bend the rules somewhat to allow more presents to be open if her babygirl and baby niece behaved themselves and were good.

Dani giggled and made a biting motion with her teeth pretending to be a shark and did her best to tackle Abby but it didn't do much of anything considering the size difference between the two as she tried to climb on top of Abby, "Mommyyy! I can't wait to see what you got me!"

Dani looked at the door nearby waiting for Carol and Sarah, "Come on Aunty! Cus! Hurry up!" she yelled loudly only to giggle slightly here and there whenever Abby played with her toes, "Nuh uh!" she replied only to giggle even more.

Carol had gotten Abby and Dani PJs that matched as well but it was a kangaroo set with Abby's having a pouch which Dani could easily climb into.

Carol carried Sarah in on her hip and went over to the pair, "So these are the presents we will be opening up today, huh? Which ones should we open first?" she said.  Dani looked at Sarah, "You pick first." she stated knowing that this was probably the first time Sarah ever had something like this in her life.

Sarah smiled and looked at the packages. A few were not available until Christmas according to Auntie Abby. She grabbed the small package that help the paint pjs and watched Abby give Carol a package similar wrapped. She opened to see the her footie pjs with paint brushes and paint splatter. She looked over at Carol to see her had similar ones minus her was more of adult as it was top and bottom and the top was more of a t-shirt unlike her footie pjs which was a soft and fuzzy material.

”It has special lining to help keep accidents trapped in the pjs instead of leaking.” Said Abby as she set the kangaroo pj gifts infront of Dani and herself. She started to open her gift. “Kangaroo pjs?” Asked Abby. She smiled as she looked at Dani.

”Mommy you pick my next gift.” Said Sarah stil hooked at all the gifts there had to be almost fifty gifts just for her. She started to suck her thumb.

Carol watched Sarah as she opened up her first present and smiled at the sight. PJs were always great to have and they looked so adorable! She was glad that Abby got them some and hoped Abby liked the ones she got for her.

Carol was a little surprised before nodding, "That's great! Thank you so much Abs." she hugged her sister and watched as Abby and Dani opened her gift to them.

Carol chuckled, "You can keep your little shark trapped in your pouch I'm sure it'll be more then useful for a timeout or two." she teased.  Dani stuck her tounge out at Carol for that and cuddled into Abby's side.

Carol looked at the various presents, "Here we go how about this?" she said picking up a stuffed cuddly toy she had gotten her babygirl that she hoped her little one would love. Carol seeing the thumb gently placed a paci to her babygirls lip and kissed her forehead gently. There was a lot of presents for her babygirl including a new graphics tablet that hadn't even been released yet to the public or other studios.  It was two years away from being released properply but she had managed to pull some strings to get but she knew that her sweetheart would probably not see that till tomorrow giving how many presents there were.

Abby gave Dani a large box that held a doll courthouse. It was not her best gift she got Dani but it was one of the biggest. Abby smiled. “My Dani is not a bad girl. She is in need for a guiding soul to help her be the best girl in the world.” Said Abby. She kissed her cheek and smiled at Dani.

Sarah smiled as she torn open the wrapping from the stuffie like a toddler would. There was bits of wrapping everywhere around her. Sarah smiled as she saw a large rainbow fox. “Wow, that is cool. I love her. I shall call you Foxy.” Said Sarah. Sarah hugged it then hugged Carol. “Thank you mommy,” said Sarah. She dragged the large stuffie to the corner. She smiled as she went and grabbed a piece of paper. She drew a stretch of Carol a while back. She gave her the paper.

Dani opened the large box and was surprised by the courtroom dollhouse. It made her blush slightly but she knew that it would be fun to play with once she got over the inital embarssment she did feel about the gift. It was very thoughtful the gift but it did remind her of who she had been a long time ago and admitally who she will be in the future once Abby had the law firm company cleared properply.  She still couldn't believe her Mommy was a lawyer and had become one because of her and had her own company, "Thank you Mama!" she said, "And mhmmm you plan on guiding me Mummy?" she teased gently as she got a small present out for Abby.  It was just a simplistic locket with a old picture of the two of them together before she was kidnapped when they were just Auntie and Niece but it had been one of her favourites pictures. 

Carol giggled at the wrapping paper that was on the floor and everywhere knowing tomrrow was going to be much worse then today and they should probably prepare some binbags to take care of all the mess that was going to happen, "I'm so glad that you like her darling!" she grinned and hugged her baby back before watching Sarah drag Foxy to the corner.  It was adorable to see.

Carol was a bit surprised, "Aww darling this is the best gift that I've ever recieved." she said picking Sarah up and kissing her on the cheek.

“Mommy bought a building that looks similar to that. Mommy is calling it Dabby lawfirm. Da for Dani and bby for Abby.” Said Abby to her little. She took the gift and slowing opened it. Tears went down her cheek. “Oh Dani.” Cooed Abby. She set Dani on her lap and gave her a hug. “I love it.” Said Abby putting it on.

Sarah giggled. “It is not much mommy.” Said Sarah squirming in her arms. Sarah giggled before pointing to the window. “Snow mommy, can we go sledding?” Asked Sarah. She wiggled as she wanted to play and have some fun.

Dani's eyes widen in shock upon hearing that Abby had bought a building just like that and tears burned her eyes at the name, "Y-you're naming it after us?" she stammered and started to sniffle from how overwhelmed and happy she suddenly felt.

Dani grinned, "There's two pictures inside one where I'm crying cause I dropped my ice cream while holding you're hand and the other where you're comforting me," she said, "that's kinda the day I thought of you more as my third Mommy rather then my Aunty." she admitted, "I'm so glad you like it Mommy!" she hugged Abby tightly.

Carol smiled, "It's always the thought that counts my darling and of course! It's the perfect time to go snowing!" she said getting up, "I'll go get the clothes and sleigh ready for all of us," she smiled, "there's a hill near the house we can all go on." she added remembering the times that Dani had sled down that hill and the few times she had cried.  She had always ran to Abby whenever that happened. 

Carol before leaving to sort everything out checked Sarah's diaper, "Everything seems okay to me! You feel dry but you can never tell with these diapers." she teased before heading off to get gloves, coats, boots and the sleds that they can all take. It was easy enough to do and only took about ten minutes to sort everything out.

Abby smiled as she picked up Dani. "Come on shark, let's get you ready for the snow." Said Abby as she took Dani to her nursery and got her changed into a similar outfit as Sarah but in Dani's favorite color. "All snugged and warm for the snow." Said Abby. She put on a puffy jacket and santa hat before taking Dani outside and setting her next to Sarah.

Sarah waddled to Dani as she had a hard time moving in the layers. "Sledding." cheered Sarah before losing her balance and faceplanting in to the snow bank disappearing to to the snow fall was high that herself. She got back up after a minute and she was covered in the snow. She tried to walk but the snow was too deep. "Mommy help." Said Sarah holding her arms up for Carol. "Snow too tall." whined Sarah.

Abby picked up Dani. 'Yeah we had to get almost five feet overnight." Said Abby. She tickled Dani before walking up the hill pulling the shed with her free hand. She set Dani on her lap on the sled before sledding down the hill.

Dani laughed like a maniac, "SNOOOOW!" she shouted loudly more then happy to play in the snow and planning to be a bit naughty if possible.  Dani grinned at the light purple colour and was eager to get outside and play as soon as possible to the point that she was squirming about in Abby's arms.

Once set down Dani looked at Sarah and held back a laugh only to end up tripping slightly herself as she tried to walk in the snow before giving up with a pout.

Carol smiled and picked Sarah up tightly hugging her and brushing the snow off her little, "It is very tall even I'm having a hard time walking in it," she said, "but don't worry because I've got you and we're going to go sledding together." she coo'd kissing Sarah on the nose before getting them both settled down on the sled as they came in behind Abby and Dani.

"How about a sled race?" suggested Carol.

Dani's eyes sparkled, "How about over there on that big hill!" she pointed to a hill that wasn't to big but it was much bigger then the one they were currently on, "Do you think there's going to be some snow sport competitions? I can snowboard." she grinned eagerly.

“We can sled but no snowboarding today. I don’t want to spend Christmas Eve at the ER because you broke your arm or head. We don’t have helmets. Maybe Santa will get you some padding and you can snowboard tomorrow. There is no way this will be go by them.” Said Abby as she went up the large hill holding the sled and Dani. 

“Yeah a race sounds good.” Said Sarah enjoying the cold weather without having to walk in the snow almost as tall as herself. She got comfortable in Carl’s arm then lap. “We will win.” Said Sarah.

”I will count us off.” Said Sarah once she said Abby and Dani were ready. “Three…… Two….. One.” Said Sarah but saw Abby went on two. “Hey mommy they cheated.” Whined Sarah.

Abby laughed as she liked to be naughty at times like Dani and would cheat in fun games just so she would win. She guided the sled so that way Dani could just have fun.