LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

step sisters (this is for me and Kaylaindiapers)

candirose

Ivy was sat in her room finishing her homework glad it was Friday and the start of the weekend she had, had a really busy week made worse by her step sister Kayla who was meant to be the older and more mature one having what could best be described as a tantrum when she had been told she would have to be home at 10pm Friday night even though she was attending her friends party. Sometimes Ivy felt Kayla thought she was better then everyone else as she had to have her own way it didn't help her parents tended to give into her.

Once she had finished Ivy decided to look online she wanted to find some way to teach Kayla a lesson after a few hours she started to come up with a plan. She then started to chat to friends and waste time till her big sister got back from the party. 

Ivy had always been seen as the more mature and was one of the brightest students at school Kayla asked Ivy to do her homework most of the time as she would rather spend her time hanging with friends then focusing on school.

Kayla was pissed as her new step mom was treating her like a baby and what really sucked was she couldn’t rely on her dad as once again he was out of the country on business..

She came storming in…

”I’m home you happy now Kelly and Ashley get to stay out to midnight I’m not a baby like Ivy this shit will change!” She said stomping her way upstairs..

”Damn it I should just sneak out she can’t tell me what to do she’s my step mom not my real mom and I’m not a damn baby like ivy!” Kayla mumbled to herself as she turned on her tv and played around on her phone.. When she got a text. 

Wsup girl James is asking about you and he’s coming to my house for a little smoke and drinking who knows you might get lucky  😜  anyways forget your step mom I can be there in a hour I’m sure everyone will be in bed by then lmk girlfriend.  😂 

Kayla read her text from Kelly and she thought about it for ten minutes or so..

Hell yeah meet me across the street I can sneak out through the back yard about a hour! 

Kayla sent the text and was listening carefully if anyone was still up or gone to bed.. 

Ivy switched off her bedroom light and put on headphones she wanted Kayla to think she was asleep but really she was waiting till Kayla was asleep to put her plan into action. She had been watching random videos on her laptop when she heard movement and looking out her bedroom window could see Kayla sneaking out she managed to get a few pictures caught quickly on her phone of Kayla.

She then sat and thought about what her next move should be after about 10 minutes she decided to tease Kayla. She sent her a picture which clearly showed Kayla leaving the house. 

She didnt include any text as she didnt see the need she then waited for Kaylas response

• 2 weeks later...

Kayla was having fun.  

“I’m tired of that bitch treating me like a little girl!” She said Angrily as she was venting very frustrated.

The only thing that stopped her was the text and most importantly the picture of her sneaking out. 

Erase that now or I’ll get you back and make sure your life’s a living hell!

Kayla was used to getting her way so she figured Ivy like so many before her would just be scared and back down! 

Ivy had to stop herself laughing when she read the response form Kayla, there was no way she was going to back down that easily not when she had the prove she needed to at least get Kayla in trouble.

she decided to offer a deal. she messaged back, ill delete the pics if you agree to join me and my mate for a movie night tomorrow night. she pressed send feeling the thrill of setting the trap

Kayla had to read the message two or three times she shook her head..

Fine I’ll babysit you and your friends but we’re watching a scary show so you can run to mommy when you have a bad dream..

Kayla smiled cause she felt good once again she got the best of Ivy and it felt good..

I can’t believe she thought she can get one on me!  Does she know who’s she’s dealing with.. She thought to herself..

”Hey girlfriend hook me up with a rum and Coke!” She said to her friend Sandra 

Ivy smiled reading Bella's reply she was glad Kayla had agreed she would let her off her babysitting comment as she was glad Kayla was feeling confident. She messaged her friend and they started to discuss the plan. After a while she messaged Kayla back. Smart choice maybe you can be a good girl.

Saundra looked at Kayla. "hiya babe everything ok" she says as she makes Kayla's drink

Ha ha aren’t you funny remember I’m now your big sister and if you’re not a good girl I can spank you!   Kayla smiled how she enjoyed rubbing her nose it that she was older and Ivy was the baby. 

“Yeah everything’s fine just my stupid little sister.” She said rolling her eyes 

Ivy shock her head as she read the message. Enjoy it while you can Kayla she thought. 

Saundra pored Kayla a drink. "what's she done now, remember little sisters are always annoying." she said as she placed the drink down in front of Kayla

Kayla rolled her eyes picking up the cup and taking a drinking sitting it back down in exasperation..

”Oh that little brat is always being a good too shoes always trying to tell me I should call her mom mom or mommy like first she’s not my mom and I’m not two so I’m never going to call her mommy!” She was getting worked up she took another drink..

”Now she thinks she has something on me but she’ll see I’m not to be messed with enough about her let’s get high!” 

Kayla’s eyes got big as she was startled and dropped her purse and out feel a bag of weed… Oh shit oh shit!  She yelled in her head as she hurried to gather up everything most importantly the bag of weed..

”Um shhh you’re going to wake up your mom!” She said trying to be quiet 

Damn I hope she didn’t see the weed..

”So what was you watching?” Kayla says hoping to distract her and change the subject..

”Um yeah I had fun.” She said trying to be nice to Ivy as she realizes Ivy now has something on her.. 

The question Kayla kept thinking to herself is she smart enough to know she has me where she wants me! 

Ivy couldn't believe her luck as the weed feel in what seemed like so motion out of Kayla's bag , she moved quickly and literally getting to the bag just before Kayla se grabbed it and held it up.

"Now unless you want me to wake her up sit" she says pointing to the floor directly in front of seat where she had been sitting.

"What would our parents say if they if I gave them this bag?" she says smiling confidently

Kayla was furious as she tried to sober up cause she was now in a nightmare by her own creation. Damn it if I only would’ve been more careful she thought to herself. 

“I’ll stand thank you!” Kayla said sternly trying to remind Ivy that she’s still the big sister.  

“You tell me genius now give it Back or you’ll pay!” She said her voice dripping with Venom.  
Kayla was trying to scare Ivy hoping she’d be so intimidated and back down! 

Ivy stood up and headed towards the stairs she knew her parents wouldn't like being woken up but they would be a lot more angry with Kayla. "Maybe ill just show them the pictures and the drugs" she says as she takes a few steps up the stairs.

"Now ill give you one last chance to sit on the floor and then we can make a deal where i dont tell them" she says 

Kayla began to panic and knew she was screwed she didn’t see a way out but she knew she didn’t want her step mom or dad finding out… She didn’t know her dad had left on a business trip which he does a lot of and that’s why they have a nice home and live a good life..

”Ok ok pl- please please!” She begged as she truly was worried now..

She went to sit on the couch but Ivy snapped at her and pointed at the floor..

Kayla pouted and huffed doing as she was told sitting on the floor not realizing how the dynamics in their relationship had just changed.. 

• 2 weeks later...