LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

mommy’s little girl (priv with candirose)

babygirl2016

Brianna had just moved to a new town in new york. she was freshly 18 and it was her first time on her own in such a big city. she was pretty nervous but she knew she had to prove she could do this. her parents had loaned her some money until she was able to land a job and paying for her own rent and utilities. she decided to browse around for a job and found a couple of ads for maid jobs. it seemed easy enough. filled out a few applications and decided to go to bed for the night. she set an alarm to wake up pretty early the next morning so she could get her day started. 

brianna woke up the next morning to her alarm and hit snooze 3 times. she hated mornings. finally she got out of bed and made some coffee. she tousled her long red hair out of a bun and slipped on and oversize tee and black sweatpants. she looked at her phone while she ate some toast and saw a few responses from the maid ads.

Leah had everything she wanted in life a lovely house and a very successful business which allowed her to live a life of luxury. there was one problem since her daughter had left home and moved half way around the world she was lonely. After a lot of thought she put an advert out for a live in maid it was her daughters idea as it would mean she had company. she was naturally very caring.

It had been a week since she put the advert out and she had only had one that had caught her eye.

She messaged them back

Thank you for responding to my advert I would very much like to invite you to my house so we can meet and I can interview you for the Job. please arrive promptly at 11am i look forward to meeting you. please find address below

123 Sunset cresent

she read a response and realized it was 10am. thankfully she had showered the night before. she threw on some jeans, a white tank top, and some sneakers. she grabbed her purse and headed out to get a cab. it wasn’t long before she was on her way. about 20 minutes passed by and she was starting to fidget in her seat a bit, she should’ve used the bathroom before she left. 

the cab pulled into the neighborhood and she couldn’t believe the sizes of these houses. she was in awe as the cab parked. she paid and thanked the driver. it was a very nice house, she noticed two sports cars in the driveway. she walked up and knocked on the door. 

Leah spent the morning relaxing before going up to her dressing room deciding to wear a black dress she wanted to make an impression, once she was ready she headed downstairs and sitting in the lounge waiting. She hoped she had choose well. 

She hadn't been downstairs long when she heard a knock at the door. she opened the door. "good morning thank you for coming and I'm impressed your early. follow me and we can get started. how was your journey" she says smiling at her as she lead her into the lounge.

she smiled when she saw the woman. very nicely dressed and her house smelled nice. 

“I try to get to places early to avoid too much anxiety. it was nice, about 20 or so minutes. it’s a very pretty neighborhood.” she looked around as they walked into the lounge. “this is a very nice place.” she shifted around a little bit as her bladder was very full at this point. “I know we just met and I need to see what areas I will be cleaning the most. could I use the restroom?” she gasped as she felt her bladder cramp. “I didnt use the bathroom before I left and I really have to go.” she tried to stay calm as she noticed leah pouring some lemonade. 

"That's a very smart thing to do arriving early is always a sensible thing to do." she says happily. "I'm glad you like my house ill show you, your bedroom if you want the job after the interview." 

"Of course you can use the restroom its just down that hall way on the right you go and when you come back we can start i can honestly say I'm very impressed so far" she smiles allowing her to go use the bathroom. 

While she's away Leah got a measuring tap and a maids dress out ready.

she smiled when leah praised her. she didn’t know there was a bedroom for her. she quickly made her way to the bathroom and relieved herself. she washed up and returned to the area and sat on the couch. 

“thank you so much for this opportunity. I really like the house, and you seem pretty nice and respectful.” she saw leah return with a dress and tape. 

“oh wait… you want me to wear a maid outfit? mmmm i’m definitely not ok with that.”