LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Cover Recommendations

southerndl

Good morning, everyone!

Well, this morning it happened - I woke up, don't remember waking up during the night and I was completely soaked. My Megamax was so full. I grinned so big.  I am not actively pursuing becoming a bed wetter but if it happens, I’ll be thrilled.  

So, I think it’s time I need a diaper cover for nighttime use. I don’t really want something too huge and puffy and the legs need to be comfy.

Can I get your best recommendations? Especially from you ladies.

Thanks!

@southerndl

If you're using the Mega Max Diaper, go to their site and pick up the Mega Max Trifecta. It is similar to a Garywear diaper cover that they used to carry. The Mega Max and the trifecta go well together, and I use it every time I go to work or I leave the house. These are pretty good and I can guarantee you they keep you dry as long as you don't flood the diaper too much, but I will recommend the trifecta they are comfortable and they're easy to take care of. 😁😁

Brian

6 minutes ago, southerndl said:

Thanks!!  I just ordered a couple.

@southerndl

You're very welcome! Those are really good. I ordered about twenty seven of them, and I think I have 6 of every color:  And I found that I wanted to make sure I had plenty of them, because I figured once I started using them all the time there would be times when I would need them. You can only wash these things apparently 75 times before they start falling apart I guess, and you have to replace them. I take care of them so that I don't overdo it, and so far my trifectas are pretty good. White ones may get a little bit dirty, but they work good and I am very happy that I have them. Find that when you have one of those mega maxes on and you have the trifecta on, that most of what you're going to release is going to either be in the diaper or it might end up wetting the back of the diaper through the pants, but you will not have as much trouble as far as I'm concerned, rather than the real plastic stuff that really doesn't do any good. You want to have quality stuff that you're dealing with because you're dealing with urine and fecal matter and you don't want that stuff to be against your skin for very long, and you certainly don't want to have it leaked through and make a mess. If you have to use a diaper and unload all the way, a trifecta is very helpful, but I warn you that it can be quite wet when you take it off, but it's a lot better to have the wetness inside the plastic pants rather than all over your chair or whatever it is that you're sitting in.

People will say that I'm a North Shore Fanboy probably, but those guys know exactly what a diaper is, they know how to make a diaper, the diaper is absorbent the diaper does its job. It doesn't irritate my skin it doesn't cause me to worry about having an accident, and when I really have to use it both ways it's come in like a champ. sure, sometimes it takes a long time to clean up but it's worth every penny of it when you can keep whatever you're releasing in the diaper and all you have to do is clean up what releases, but it's always a good thing. N shores have always been good to me and that's why I always sing the praises of this company. Other companies that make diapers nowadays don't know what a diaper is:  They call a diaper a diaper, but it's not really a diaper if it doesn't have enough absorption and it doesn't have any order control. What they call a pull up is just something that is used for somebody that's dribbling rather than a full on release. Diaper is a diaper, a pull up is a pull up, and as far as I'm concerned the only good product is one that is plastic back that has the absorption availability the ability to hold a lot of liquid and the ability to hold in the odor so you don't end up smelling the place up. This is very important for those that don't have control and they have to release when they have to release, and they might not be able to know it, because they've lost full control. That's why it's always good to have a good diaper on.

I always will say this: the best diaper that you can get is the one that works for you. I've said many times that what diaper works for me might not work for you, and whatever you do may be a tad bit different than what I do, but the best diaper is one that works for you. The diaper company seemed to think that Medicare is the one that's going to decide what is good for people, and it's all basically paper towels like a bounty paper towel for your butt, And that's not good. To be able to have the confidence to know that your diaper is there, and after my first call anoscopy, I can tell you that those mega maxes come through really good, although I was changed 27 times in two days.

Good luck and let me know how it happens to go! 😊😊

Brian