LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where to find a caregiver (not an add just need help)

DonBoy048

Hi I have tried looking for a caregiver on fetlife and got scamed like twice and i was wondering if there are other places i can try to find a caregiver or is fetlife the best option and i have just got unlucky if there are other places i can look please tell me where i have just been stressed recently and i think a caregiver is what i need i jusr don't know where to look

• Like 2

@DonBoy048 Welcome to Daily Diapers Feel free to browse the forums and also find us in chat sometime.

As for your question I wish you well as a lot of people are on here looking for that.

As for a professional depending on what your really looking for just search the web for a caregiver.

Or nursing homes or something.

But I wish you well.

• Like 1

Get to know someone as a person first then introduce Cgl. If you jump straight to, "I want a caregiver" it sounds more like all you are focused on us your needs whereas Cgl is a two way street between two adults that needs to consider BOTH people, not just one.

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Get to know someone as a person first then introduce Cgl. If you jump straight to, "I want a caregiver" it sounds more like all you are focused on us your needs whereas Cgl is a two way street between two adults that needs to consider BOTH people, not just one.

Yea believe it or not there are people that switch between mommy and daddy role and the little role and some do it as a compromise so both parties get what they need from the relationship 😇

I remember reading someone's blog where the caregiver ended up getting pranked by the little because the one in the little role at the time was getting fustrated and decided to spike their meal with laxatives and be in the bathroom so they would switch roles and it ended up switching the roles because the cargiver messed their pants and got switched to the little role 😂

Point is there is no relationships that last without compromise and understanding to meet both people's needs. 

It isn't just caregiver/little relationships, it is the same with all relationships. 

My mom and dad have been together damn near 20years if not more. There have been times I visited or stayed with and it was like being a war zone but they always work it out by hearing each other out understanding and compromise to meet both their needs.