LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what happen to story

jen1234

Hi jen1234

The story was - The Trouble With Confession by none other then... me.

It was one of my stories that I hoped might take off but there appeared to be very little reaction to it and so I found other stories that I thought might appeal more.

I hate leaving unfinished stories up so simply deleted it on here but have every intention of completing it at some later date.

I'm encouraged that you should remember it and so I'll take another look and, well, I can't promise anything.

:girl_baby:

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Les Lea said:

Hi jen1234

The story was - The Trouble With Confession by none other then... me.

It was one of my stories that I hoped might take off but there appeared to be very little reaction to it and so I found other stories that I thought might appeal more.

I hate leaving unfinished stories up so simply deleted it on here but have every intention of completing it at some later date.

I'm encouraged that you should remember it and so I'll take another look and, well, I can't promise anything.

:girl_baby:

Didn't you also do the story with the biracial guy who had an Jamaican or African mother living in the UK that was secretly a DL who was found out by a older neighbor woman who enabled him? I remember that being good and it just stopped.

• 1 month later...