LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry 24/7

They are updating the website. Looks like you can purchase them from the website. Sure hope that I'm correct on it cause they are the only ones that give me a great fit. Been trying other diapers while they have been unavailable but none of them fit around my legs securely like they do. Wearing an overnight incontrol black one right now and though they are very comfortable and absorbent the legs just fit weird on me. Just thought I would leave an update on it since I know many of you like them as well. 

I never had any issues with the tapes. I did have issues with getting defective ones where they was cut wrong or had bad spots in the backing. Hope they go back to more of the original style though they was much better then. Even with the issues I did have with them they was very good and so much cheaper then most of the more absorbent brands.

This is the part of the site I went to for them. Says updating till 10pm et. Has a spot to shop. Never seen this part of the website before now. Kept checking back to see if they had changed anything and seen it today. https://dry247.com/dry247/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_product_id=3&virtuemart_category_id=1&Itemid=133

Didn't know it was there that long =( just seen it tonight. Got my hopes up they would be coming back. Though it is after 10pm est and still says the samething. Never seen a spot to purchase from the site as it always took me to Amazon to order from them.

17 minutes ago, Draventhedark said:

Didn't know it was there that long =( just seen it tonight. Got my hopes up they would be coming back. Though it is after 10pm est and still says the samething. Never seen a spot to purchase from the site as it always took me to Amazon to order from them.

You got my hopes up when I saw your first post. I wish it was true :(

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Those were my go to diapers(Dry 24/7s) ...Thick all white plastic, no lines' numbers, silly colors, or wetness indicators...no stiff tape zone...nice crinkly plastic . They were perfect for me. I was hoping too maybe they were reorganizing or working on new website as well. But yes they cant be found anywhere now and also seeing insane hundreds of dollars now for a bag on Ebay. So thats telling me they are no more. Too bad now...I remember a Diaper Lover couple on You Tube saying Dry 24/7s were going to be discontinued, but this was back in like 2018 or so. But yes nonethless they are apparently done. Theres no true replacement either. All the all white plastic diapers have that stiff tape zone on them.