LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dehydration gives me the impression that I have normal bladder control

I am almost a year in to wearing diapers 24/7. My bladder certainly has changed in the last year. I have noticed, that if I stay normally hydrated, I will get strong urges every 10-15 minutes or so that I will release. After releasing, I have some post void dribble basically until I get another urge. 

If I am dehydrated things are a lot different. The dehydration can be caused be forgetting to drink liquids or sweating or alcohol the day before or eating salty food. When I am dehydrated, my bladder and entire pelvic area tenses up. I end up releasing, about every 90 minutes or sometimes more. The amount released is significantly more, than when I at a normal hydration level. I have also noticed that it takes some effort to get the pee started, compared to just letting it go under normal circumstances.

Lastly if I drink more than a cup of liquids and I wasn't previously dehydrated, I remain in this drip and dribble mode until my body processes the liquid. During this time, I have a constant mild urge to pee and I pee almost constantly.

One last observation: the need to pee feels different than is used too. I don't just feel it in my bladder. I feel it in my bladder all the way to my butt crack. 

• 3 months later...