LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Machination Redux Reveral (private for Salinas98)

Sword

Vivy feels a bit naughty again and decides to rub Astrid's diapered kitty as she continues sensually sucking on her nipples.

She feels so grateful for having such a lovingly girlfriend and wants to make her feel really good!

The squishing of both their diapers is like music in her ears as she takes in the infantile smells comming from both of them.

When they are done they probably should change their diapes though. After that they can go to sleep in their crib. It will be so nice cuddling up to Astrid in their comfy lair. She is also eager to proceed with Victoria's regression treatment tomorow. Vivy is sure that at the end she will be such an adorable baby girl!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Astrid gasps in surprise and arousal as her girlfriend rubs her diapered kitty causing her to moan even more as her back arches up slightly to allow her to grind against Vivy's hand.

It doesn't take long for the two of them to be grinding away at each other like normal and just like always Astrid lowers her mouth down onto Viven's neck to bite in response to establish dominance but it had also become a strange sort of comfort for her as well to bite, nibble and suck on people's necks or exposed skin. 

Astrid grunts a bit knowing that she needed her diapee to be messy so she could orgasm and grins as she feels the warm mess press up against her bottom as she continues grinding against Viven.  It was so fun being with her babygirl like this!

She hoped Martha would be able to find a Mommy! And would still be okay to be her Mommy but she understood if her sister couldn't be...

Vivy redoubles her efforts when she notices Astrid grunting, as she fills her diaper. Moaning herself under Astrid's care in return.

She loves it and it doesen't take long until they both climax in their respective diapers. Cuddling up again to Astrid, Vivy enjoys the afterglow of the experience. Feeling safe and secure as she rests for a bit.

Noticing that she is about to get tired and is ready to sleep, she speaks up "We should both change before going to sleep.", standing back up, she starts to toddle towards the changing table.

Vivy doesent likes getting a rash and is a very orderly person that prefers to play things safe. She enjoys her poopy diapers, but after having her fun she feels the need to clean up. Hygene is important and she takes it seriously.

After getting cleaned up and into a new fresh diaper, she asks Astrid "Can I change you in return? I think it would be better if we do ..." She would never command Astrid to do something, except if they play pretend. Vivy is way to submissive towards her girlfriend to tell her how to do things. Therefore she keeps to suggestions and hopes that Astrid agrees with her.

Astrid loves these moments with Vivien. It felt so special, it felt like they were bonding and there was just something perfect about being with the one you loved.  Holding Vivien in her arms after having their fun was simply one of the best things she could ask for, truly.

Astrid nods. It would be good to get change and head to bed. It had been a long day and she was feeling tired.  Astrid watches as Vivy gets and toddles to the changing table before getting up herself, her back clicking just slightly as she stretches, before moving over to see her girlfriend wiping herself down and making sure everything was okay down there.

"Mhmm I think that'd be good I'm not the best at changing myself." she replied remembering the last rash she had gotten due to forgetting the cream she needed to put on. It wasn't nice and left her unable to have much fun for a few days.

Astrid is happy to agree to anything Vivien wants and understands that her girlfriend feels submissive to her to the point that she would only suggest something. It had been a little difficult at first to understand but it didn't take long for Astrid to realise that when her baby was suggesting something it meant that she wanted her to agree.

Astrid huffs slightly as she gets on the changing table and then yawns, "I think I might sleep in a bit...."

Vivien opens Astrid's diaper after she got in position on the changing table. Taking some wet wipes she gets to work, professionally cleaning her girlfriend. With a warm voice she responds "I'm nearly done and then we can head into our crib!"

Just as she said, Vivy is quick to finish and deposes of the dirty diaper, putting a new one around Astrid's waist.

At this moment she thinks back how they both ruined all their panties. It was awesome to do the infantile act and show how much they belong into diapers. Now there aren't any left, just as it should be. It makes her slightly horny every time she thinks about it.

Prepared for bed, she takes Astrid's hand and they proceed to their crib. Their stuffies already inside waiting for them. Vivy releases a sweet giggle as she jumps into their crib "So fluffy, I love it!", she exclaims. The best part though is when Astrid envelops her with her strong arms. Snuggling in her girlfriends embrace is truly the best!

Astrid enjoyed the way Vivy was cleaning her. It impressed her how professional her girlfriend was and she loved how small it made her feel to have Vivien clean her but she made sure not to voice this because she wasn’t sure if her girlfriend would be fond of that giving their roles.

Astrid hums slightly and nods enjoying Vivien’s warm voice. She couldn’t wait to hug and snuggle her in their shared crib! Would anyone be joining them or would it just be them? She holds Vivien hand tightly as they go to their bedroom and more importantly their crib where all their stuffies were!

Foxie and Owly were sitting next to each other along with the others. The crib was so cool and felt like a blanket fort to her. Just a snug place to snuggle down with her girl, perfect.

Astrid wraps her arms around Viv and pulls her up against her as she snuggles into her girlfriend’s back being big spoon for tonight for her babygirl. Astrid also wraps her legs around Viv’s waist to pull her in tighter and cuddle her even more, “Your my own personal plushie.” she teases softly nibbling Vivien’s ear slightly as she falls asleep.

Interlude Robert's downfall:

Being the manager of a photo studio has it's perks. Robert has a couple hot girls that work for him: Putting on all kinds of clothes and testing various products for marketing purposes.

Robert recently expanded to include fetish products. He still remembers how he picked Tiffany, pressuring her with the compromising fotos he has of her. It was so easy to get her wear a diaper and make the advertisement with her in the main role.

After degrading her, Robert goes over to hos next victim. Touching Anna on her butt "by accident", is one of his usual past times. Each time getting away with a sleezy grin as he knows that she can't do anything against him.

Lastly he goes over to Wilma, reprimanding her "The pictures of you last time where total garbage. I hope you put in a bit more effort next time or you are fired!", making a dramatic pause before offering, "You could also come to my office after work to earn some bonus points ...", his member getting hard as he imagines a nude Wilma in his office.

After being finished acting like a cunt, Robert retreats to his office after work. He acts all macho, but none of the girls so far visited him in his office to earn "bonus points". The truth is little Robert is a very horny boy, but his dick only has his hand to make cummies.

He overcompensates with the way he acts, but he is very insecure behind this facade.

Interlude Robert’s downfall – Joanna’s Scheme

“This can’t continue! It just can’t! I’m going to do something about this! Whose with me?” she asked the group of models she had gotten close to and thought of as sisters, best friends, “I know a woman at that facility just a mile outside the city who is more then happy to help us out with our situation! Her name is Ellen and we were in a society together at school.” she smirked, “She told me she has room for us already that we can use and if we want we can have part time jobs,” she continued, “supposedly our skills are rather unique.”

Meanwhile Ellen was going through the assets documents of the photography company that Robert had. It was doing okay but what seemed to be the real important information came from the fact that his parents had funded the company to the point that it had two million invested into it from them and another million from friends equally it seemed like Robert had connections, big connections to different outlets.

Ellen enjoyed going to night clubs and talking to people outside the facility it allowed her to understand what was going on and happening along with the gossip which she loved a lot so when her old friend Joanna had gotten in touch with her asking for help how could she say no? So she simply went to Martha and the others who were more then happy to help her friend out. It would also give them additional workers who had an insight into a different industry that they could possibly use in the future. It would be so cute if they could post pictures of all their babies online!

Receiving a text from Joanna she smirked knowing that the plan would go ahead and that they would have a new arrival in an hour or so.

Back at the studio Wilma had taken the offer to start things in motion and with a knock on the door to Robert’s room she waited for a moment before going in, “Robert I was thinking and so were the other girls,” she bit her lip shyly playing coy, “we wanted to treat you for being such a good boss to us, will you let us treat you Robbie?” she asked cutely, “We all found it difficult to keep our hands off you and well,” she looked away, “none of us are able to continue on like this not without you so we were all hoping that we could go somewhere and talk? Where all of us can take turns with you?” she offered her hand to him, “Come with me, please Robbie?” she knew he would take her hand and once he did she would then lead him to the limo that Joanna had booked where all the girls were wearing skimpy nurses outfits.

Robert loved how Wilma presented herself, feeling his arousal increase dramatically as he already imagines doung all kinds of sexy things with her.

Thinking more with his cock then his rational thoughts he replies in heat "Yes Wilma, I want to be treated by you girls!", being played like a fiddle he takes her hand and lets himself be guided.

When he reaches the limo and sees all the girls in the skimpy dresses, his pants tent out slightly at the front as his member becomes hard. "Treat me well girls!"

At this point he is extremely horny, just a bit more and he would do anything to get off.

All the girls giggle loudly and surround Robert as he gets in the limo, “Well we have a special surprise in store for you but we can’t do anything until we get there and set things up properly!” they all looked eager and poured a glass of wine for Robert to have all of them joining him while giving each other pointed looks.

It didn’t take long for the limo to pull up, “Ohhhh we’re here!” said Tiff clapping her hands and opening the door, “We should blindfold you first! We don’t want to ruin the surprise, okay!” she giggled tying a blindfold around Robert, “It’s really important that we surprise you Robbie.”

The models walked out all of them touching or holding Robert in someway.

Ellen waved them over and took them down a hallway through Victoria’s department and opening the door where Steven had been transformed.

There were a couple of nurses watching and taking notes. A few of them looked at the models and noticed the way they moved. It would do them good to have a few models about to teach them how to act a certain way towards their patients!

Wilma pulled Robert’s trousers and underwear down in one swift move, “Now for your special treat!” she giggled, “Are you ready for it?” she gently locked his hands into mittens limiting his movements before grabbing a bottle of milk from one of the nurses, “Open wide and drink because we can’t do anything until you do….” she smirked as the blindfold was left on and she stuck the bottle into Robert’s mouth while Joanna grabbed a thick diaper from nearby.

Robert feels great being surrounded by so many hot girls, eagerly drinking the wine that has been offered to him "I knew that someday you all would come to your senses and start pampering me as I deserve!"

On the way he feels his need to use the toilet increase, but he doesen't want to interrupt the moment.

"Ok, I'm all for surprises!", responds Robert as he gets blindfolded. All the girls touching him in various places as he is lead through a couple corridors keeping him in his horny state.

Feeling his underwear pulled down makes him blush, as his rock hard member is revealed. He is so eager that a little bit of pre-cum made it nice and slick.

"Yes I'm ready, give me my treat!"

He is a bit concerned as mittens are placed over his hands, but he heard of bondage play before so he isn't that concerned. Also he is way to horny to stop now.

As the bottle is pushed into his mouth he starts to eagerly drink, motivated by the promise of pleasure to come.

Then he hears a crinkling sound as something soft touches his privates. With a whimpering sound his throbbing cock is sealed into a thick diaper. He feels so little, as the girls close the infantile garment. In this moment his tummy gurgles, reminding him that he still needs to use the toilet ...

• 2 weeks later...

All the girls simply looked at each other at how stupid Robert seemed to be. They had everything planned out for him for his new future as a cute sissy modelling clothing for a fetish company run by a man called Hank who would be his full time caretaker. They would visit him here and there, of course, but they had their own lives to live and Robert meant nothing to them at all. He was just a pervert, a brat at best to them.

Joanne could hear Robert's tummy gurgle and knew what would happen easily so as the other models back'd away to stand with the nurses she took off his blindfold with a smirk, "Here's your treat big boy," she said, "your going to make a big huge present in your thick diaper for all of us and then you'll be going through your training to becoming a good little sissy for your new caretaker," she coo'd, "now if your good then we'll give you this cuddly toy to hump," she showed Robert the vibrating soft toy, "so to be good all you need to do is bend down and make a big present for everyone here then you can get on your new best friend and play, doesn't that sound fun?"

Robert's face becomes scarlet red from humiliation as he stands infront of all the hot girls in his thick diaper. "What is this supposed to mean? I will not be trained!", he tries to protest, but his voice isn't that confident. His erection still strong, tenting out the front of his diaper.

Seeing the vibrating toy and the nurses in the background, he gets the feeling that things will not go his way. Releasing a small whimper, as the first cramp hits him. The thought of going poopy while all the girls watch him ...

He needs to concentrate, he needs to "Pfffprt!", he passes some gas as the laxatives start showing effect. Wiggling like a little boy doing a potty dance he demands "Let me go to the toilet! Now!", his diaper still visibly tented out by his arousal as he is incredibly turned on at the same time.

Robert wants to make stickies and relieve himself sooo badly! Will the girls be able to help him out?

Joanna laughed and the others snickered at Robert's humuliation as they watched him protest, helplessly, "Oh suuuuuuuure! I mean it's not as if you're wearing a diaper right now, is it?" she teased.

Wilma shook her head, "I don't think we can let you do that," she said, "I mean look at you, your even doing a cute dance for us but you know what," she smirked, "we'll let you go on the promise that you make plenty of love with your new toy," she giggled, "unless your not ready for that? Maybe you are just a big baby? I mean here is your chance to have some fun and you don't take it?" she mocked.

Joanna grinned, "Hump the little cuddly toy," she said, "show us what a man you are or do you need something or someone to top you?" she said as a male nurse appeared.  He was a mix between pretty and handsome, slim, lith, girlish but somehow manly in the way he held himself, "Well I suppose I should do that, shouldn't I? I would hate for you ladies to be burden by this little baby." he said charmingly, "I'm normally not here much going on tours for the insistute but," he smirked, "when I was informed that there was going to be a show how could I possible refuse to partake?" he looked at Robert with a unintresting gaze, "You wouldn't do for me but there are some who would take you and transform you into a proper baby that I know of," he said, "giving how awful you are to these lovely woman I'm sure you wouldn't mind being turned into a little sissy maybe even a good housewife? Trophy wife, maybe? I suppose it depends on who decides to take you." he stated in a bored manner, "Now be good and play with your toy, properply or else I will have to get involved." he added biting Robert's ear softly.

Slowly Robert sinks lower and lower. The enticing toy waiting for his rock hard dick. The sight of all the pretty girls looking at him in his diaper is so shameful, but also turning him on beyond belief!

Another cramp hits him, this time more intense and he wiggles around his diapered tushy in search for relief, but without success. In the background he can hear a sweet melody, just like something from a nursery. Unaware of the subliminal messages laced inside.

Hearing how he will be turned into a good sissy makes him strangely excited, but he still prevails "Please let me use the potty!", he pleads to the girls, "I ... I'm supposed to be a big boy Ahhhn!", he moans out in pleasure as the male nurse bites him playfully, just as the next cramp hits him: This time there is no holding back and Robert collapses on the toy, which promptly turns on.

As the vibrations course through him, his delicate butthole is stimulated by the hot mess exiting into his diaper. It's too much for little Robert and he comes hard in his diaper, crying out in absolute ecstasy "I'm going poopy!!!"

The funtime is far from over though, as there are many eager people to help him deeply appreciate the stinky mess he pushes out in his infantile garment.

With squelching and farting noises, Robert's diaper fills up, showing to all what a little baby boy he truly is. With a hissing sound his bladder joins in as well, as he floods his diaper at the front too.

Joanna starts to clap from the show, "I believe we will let you take care of things from here on out Darek," she said to the male nurse, "I believe it would be easier and more suitable for you to take care of the sissy rather then us and the nurses here, wouldn't you say?"

Darek smirks, "I do agree! I would hate for any of you to deal with this little one until he is ready to learn his place and behave properply," he replies, "I'll see to it that everything is taken care of." he easily lifts Robert up, "You'll be coming with me," he states, "and once everything is finalised we can then put you to work properply but only when you understand your place," he grins, "I think I'll be keeping you in that dirty diaper of yours for quite a bit," he squeezes the back, "don't worry though I won't let you get a rash you haven't been that naughty!" he laughs, "I think ward H might be good for you."

Darek was the supervisor of ward H and worked under Jessica who was in charge there. Ward H was one of the few places that focused on sissification of men and woman to change them into pretty little delicate dolls. It was a highly popular ward and they had two others just like it in the facility.