LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Machination Redux Reveral (private for Salinas98)

Sword

"At least we're not at home?" said Ashley softly to the adult baby next to her who she was holding hands with, "And if I get this licence I could ask them to make me your sole caretaker instead of you belonging to the family? I know it isn't a great alternative and they'll probably chuck me in the facility when they find out but at least then your entire situation will be considered voided and you might get adopted to someone better?" she wasn't even sure if the adult baby was even listening to her or not.

Ashley sighed heavily. Why was her family so fucked up?

Ash wished so badly that for once in her life she could do something, something good for someone else but she always fell short because she was always scared of what her parents would think, what siblings would say and the rest of the family.  It made life hell for her and she felt as if the world was caving in on her all the time to the point that she would start hyperventalating without a reason whenever someone confronted her about something or another.  It didn't seem like no one cared.

The adult baby had forgotten her name a long time ago.  It was...three or four years ago? She wasn't sure? It felt weird not talking for that long but it was better to be quiet and not say a word otherwise she would get punished! That was the last thing she wanted and yet for those last three to four years Ashley had been her only guiding light throughout all this. The only person who actually cared for and about her.

It was hard not to feel guilty.  The adult baby wanted to talk, wanted to hug Ashley but didn't because that wasn't what Mommy wanted at all but it wasn't right! Ashley should be her Mommy! Ashley took care of her! Wiped her tears! Helped her to read again even though she didn't utter a single word! It hurt her to see how stressed Ashley was and how frightened the woman before her seemed.

The adult baby was certain that she was the only friend Ash ever had in her whole life. It was a sad thought giving how sweet Ash was.  The adult baby remember'd going to parties, drinking and even having various flings throughout the week with ease so she understood what freedom was or should be but she doubted Ashley had even dance'd once in her whole life.

The adult baby reached out and gently took Ash's hand in her own for once causing Ashley to look at the woman in the short frilly purple dress and diaper in shock.  The two would have to depart for now as the nurse called Ashley in and another took the adult baby away. Everyone in the reception room unaware of the cameras and people watching them closely to see how they interacted with the adult baby in their care and under there supervision.

Jill sighed loudly and leaned back in her chair having decided to cover for one of the exam nurses.  Ashley and this adult baby seemed odd? She sent a amber alert with a code number which would hopefully mean that the right people would see to the two properply and discover the truth behind them.

Who was next though?

Kelly was a horrible selfish human being who had hurt and used many people throughout her life and is the mother to Astrid and Martha. It had been through a desperate attempt of her own but it worked. The attempt being to get with a rich and powerful man who could provide her with everything and anything she could ever want! So when she caught wind of the latest pet craze she was more than ready to have her own to show off.

Lisa had been a thorn in Kelly's side for a long time and now she wasn't at all! It hadn't taken much to convince Matt to allow her to tame and teach that brat a lesson.

The young reporter, the daughter of the successful business man that Kelly had married lost her mother at a young age via a car crash and had hoped that her dad's new love interest would like her but that wasn't the case at all...

On her eighteenth birthday she had been sent to the facility to be trained and regressed for her step mom's amusement and had been stuck for the last two years as her pet.

It was hell and the only mercy that she had during those two years was that she at least got to keep her mind unlike others! Sometimes she allowed herself to fantasise the roles being reverse but knew that would never happen because no one cared not even her father.

So being brought back to the clinic with a stupid muzzle and gag around her mouth wasn't what she had expected.

Kelly was dressed up to the nines. The woman had dyed her hair a bleach blonde white looking more white than blonde, her nails were long and fake, her dress was short while her high heels were long. It made the short woman look intimidating and big even powerful. There was the stench of alcohol and cigarettes on her that made the others in the waiting room cough even choke at the mixture of it laced into her perfume.

Lisa looked on in envy at the two woman sitting down nearby who seemed to get on well.

Lisa looked on in envy at the two woman sitting down nearby who seemed to get on well wishing that was her and her Mommy or even her own baby but that would never happen would it? Her 'Mommy' wouldn't even let her sit on a damn chair and would kick her off onto the floor as hard as possible.  There was no love or even care from the woman just pain and she wanted to cry upon seeing the woman....Ashley looking so concerned for her little one as they departed into different rooms.

It wasn't fair! Why had her father abandoned her and allowed this terrible woman to take control? Why hadn't he done something? Why did he allow Kelly to do this to her? In that moment Lisa couldn't hold back her tears and started to cry.

Kelly who hated seeing anyone cry instantly slapped Lisa across the face like the many times she had done before to her and to her own two daughters beforehand when she still had her 'family' the brats leaving her and the child support payments drying up meant that she to go out and find another way to get money! Another way to get an easy life! But as Kelly slapped Lisa....

A loud siren beeped.  Someone who had been watching the exchange had signalled the alert, a alpha red 000.  This would send the video to all heads of departments instantly for them to see the scene and four nurses instantly entered the reception room, three taken Kelly into a corridor and another carefully guding Lisa away to safety for the first time since this all happened unaware of the fate that awaited them both

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting with Ash first:

Martha got an alert from Jill and started looking into the case. She quickly discovered that Ashley had a very bad family that was already listed for the regression treatment if they ever came here to get a license.

This was not the case for Ashley herself though. Deciding to meet her personally, she makes her way over to the room where Ashley is currently answering some questions to a nurse.

Knocking on the door, Martha announces herself, "Coming in!", opening the door. Seeing Ashley Martha can immedeatly tell that this poor girl had to suffer some hardships. Her depressed posture, her fake smile ... it tells a story by itself.

"I will take over from here on!", she commands, causing the nurse to respond, "Of course Miss Martha!", leaving the room and closing the door behind her.

Moving over to where the nurse sat before, Martha starts with a pleasebt voice, "Hi, I'm Martha. The manager of this facility.", noticing how alarmed Ashley looked, she continued in a calm voice, "You are not in trouble. I am here because I know of your situation and want to help."

Letting this sit for a moment, before asking, "How about you start telling me more about you?", giving her a warm, motherly smile.

Ash looked at Martha and forced a smile. That's what she always had to do was force smile otherwise people wouldn't like her or she looked miserable or something? That's what her parents taught her was to look presentable and to be presentable meant smiling even if she was dying inside, "Hello Martha." she replies trying to hide the worry she felt but she wasn't great at controlling her expressions so she knew that she must of looked alarm'd, "O-oh?" she stammered anxiously and yet hopeful.  Maybe Martha could help her? Help both of them? She wasn't sure.

The motherly smile that Martha gave was the first time she ever saw someone look at her like that except for the nice middle school teacher she had that was fired because she started to question things around the school and her parents. It had been one of the worse days of her life learning that the only person to show her a ounce of kindness had been fired or taken away from her like that.  It had hurt Ashley deeply.

Ash's fake smile flattered slightly, "I-I don't really have much to say? I failed university and I'm not allowed a job unless it's a acceptable one that my parents like? There's not much about me? As long as I do what the family says no harm will come to me and I make sure to look after her because it's unfair that she got dragged into this." shrugged Ash wondering what more she could say?  She lowered her gaze to the floor knowing that's what her parents and the rest of her family taught her becoming quiet, reserved and almost doll like in nature.

Martha stands up and gives Ashley a warm hug. She feels that this is exactly what the poor girl needs right now.

Speaking to her in a soothing voice, "It must have been so hard. I'm very sorry!", patting her softly, "I will make everything better! We will get you this license and help you get back on your feet!"

Feeling the presence of her pull up, Martha continues "First we have to get you the love and care you need. You and your baby girl! I want you to trust me.", going a bit back to look Ashley deep into her eyes she asks, "Do you want my help Ashley?"

After Ashley accepted, Martha praises with a warm voice, "Good girl! I'm so proud of you! I know that it is hard to trust other people after being treated so badly."

Lifting little Ash up into her strong arms, she takes her in a princess carry and states, "Let's get you into some protection little girl. We will start building you up from there!", starting to move in direction to the changing rooms.

Ashley gasps in shock from the hug, "W-what are you doing?" she squeaks and squirms in Martha's arms before calming down realising that no harm was going to come to her, "O-oh your just hugging me?" she mumbles in surprise and finally melts into Martha's arms.

"Really? Thank you, thank you so much! You don't know how much this means to me! I've always wanted to get away from them and try to help her out but it's been impossible because they've always tracked me!" she explains feeling relief for the first time in her life.

Ashley found herself quickly breaking down and just clinging to the hope that Martha had just giving her, "Please! I'll do anything you want if it means I don't have to deal with my family ever again and that we're safe." she looks back into Martha's eyes, her own emeralds sparkling brightly with tears and desperation.

Ashley take sharp breath, "I don't have much of a choice but I....I don't know? I feel like I can trust you?" she admits cautiously only to squeak cutely as she is lifted up into Martha's strong arms.  Ash finds herself sinking into Martha's hold and curls up into her arms seeking the warmth that she had always wanted unaware of what awaited her in the changing rooms but anything had to better then how she had been living previously.

Some protection? Did Martha mean diapers? She wasn't sure if she should protest or just let Martha do as she pleased. It was just so easy to let Martha decide everything and just trust in her, trust in someone for once even though she knew that she shouldn't, "I feel so tired all the time." she mumbles softly to Martha and near enough fell asleep in the woman's arms.

Ashley is so adorable. Making sure to carry her carefully in order to not wake her up, she brings her to the changing station. Carefully removing her clothes, she puts Ashley into a soft pull up and a frilly emerald-green dress that fits nicely with her eyes. Putting Ashley's pants back over the pull up. As a finishing touch, Martha softly presses a pacifier to her lips and smiles when she sees her new baby girl accepting the rubbery teat into her mouth.

Carefully picking her up again, she carries Ashley over to a crib in her office and lays her inside. This way she can keep an eye on her while working. The crib is not locked so Ashley could leave it on her own if she wants.

Happily humming a nursery rhyme, Martha continues her work while waiting for her new baby girl to finish her nap.

Ashley wasn't sure what time it was when she finally opened her eyes but when she did she was greeted by the sight of a office room cealing, wooden bars and a very blanket? What was going on? She gently suckled on the pacifier with ease not even noticing it until now causing her to blush but instead of spitting it out she kept it in continuing to suckle softly as she sat up to get a feel of her surrondings.

Her clothes were gone? This causes Ash to whine softly in worry as she notices the pretty emerald green dress that pairs closely with her eyes! It was so frilly and girly! It seemed so abnormal yet she liked the feel of it against her skin.  Ashley's hands reached downwards and she lifted up her dress to see that she was still wearing her pants but something felt different? Out of curiousity she lowers her pants just a bit while holding her dress to see a pull up.  What was she doing wearing a pull? Her hand prodded at the padding slightly wondering if it was suppose to feel this nice or not? She wasn't sure and felt concerned that she was enjoying the feeling of this, of the soft fabric against her soft sensitive skin.

Ash finally lifts her head to see Martha sitting at her desk working causing the young adult woman to blush wondering if Martha had seen her what she was doing or not? Ashley continued to suckle loudly on her paci wondering what to say or even do she wasn't the sort to ask any questions or be a pain. Her parents had taught her that and how to behave properply which normally meant sit down and not say a word at all so that's what she did, Ash sat on her knees looking at Martha like some sort of kitten in a pet shop that was trying to hide underneath a chair or something for some sort of protection from the loud noises around her.

Being deep into her work, Martha only notices after a minute that Ashley is already awake. Putting on a soft smile and walking over to her, she states "You can call out to me next time if you want. How was your nap? Are you feeling good?"

After checking up on her, she shows Ashley that her crib isn't locked and that she can leave by herself at any time. Then she guides her out of the crib and starts explaining how things will be from now on, "As you probably have noticed you are in a pull up. I know that you don't need it, but that's  not the reason why you are wearing it. I plan to give you all the love and care that you need. I talk about motherly love you should have received lots of as a little girl. We will fix things from this point onward, which means you staying in pull ups for now. There will be no adult worries, so you can relax and unwind all these bottled up negative feelings. I will stay with you all the way until you have fully recovered!"

Having said her part she curiously looks at her new baby girl. Ready to answer any questions she has.

After that is done, Martha gives her another warm hug and tells her in a warm voice, "Your my baby girl from now on and I will do everything I can to protect you! It makes me so happy to be able to help you! Thanks for being here!"

Noticing that her boobies are leaking again, creating two little wet spots on her t-shirt, she looks a bit embarrassed. How will Ashley react to this?

Ash blushes her cheeks turning pink, "I'm sorry for falling asleep like that it's not something I would normally do it's just you felt so safe and warm that I just couldn't help myself," she admits sweetly, "I'm feeling much better, thank you." she adds remaning polite.

Ashley see's that the crib isn't locked and feels a little foolish that she hadn't even tried to open it.  Being helped out of the crib she listens to Martha paying her as much attention as she could, "I-I see? I think I understand but do I really need this?" she asks feeling worried, "How is she?" she adds, "The baby that was with me? She doesn't talk at all and I just...."

Ashley sighs as she feels Martha hugging her once more in another warm hug which just eases her and melts all the stress away, "You don't have to thank me I'm the one that should be thanking you," said Ash, "I owe you everything and more for just helping me right now with all this and if I can repay you back somehow I will...."

Ashley notices the two little wet spots on Martha t shirt and realises quickly that her Mommy was leaking! Her own mother hadn't breastfed her she knew that so she couldn't help but be intrigued by what was happening, "I could um, maybe?" she looks at Martha, "Is it okay if I help you? I'm sorry if I'm being rude Mommy." she looks at the ground wondering if she overstepped her mark by asking to breastfeed or not? They had just met but she didn't want Martha to feel uncomfortable at all!

"Your baby girl is fine. I send her into Amanda's care to do what she can. We can visit them later.", responds Martha in a warm voice.

She is very happy when Ashley asks to be breastfed. Pulling of her shirt and opening her nursing bra, she sits in the crib, taking baby Ashley's head into her lap, before slowly guiding her to her first nipple "Good baby girl! Latch on to mommies booby and take your fill!", sensually massaging Ashley's padded crotch.

While nursing, Martha looks lovingly at Ash, bonding to her new baby girl. Feeling herself relax, a stream of hot pee starts entering Martha's pull up. Making it nice and squishy as it should be.

Martha blushes a bit as Ashley must have heart the hissing sound and decides to switch her to her second breast in the hope to distract her from this fact.

Ashley sighed in relief, "Thank you! I don't even know her name properply even though she's been with my family for almost three years now! I hope she can get back to normal somehow or at least somewhat."

Ashley watches in surprise as Martha pulls off her shirt and opens the nursing bra she has on! She can see how big Martha's chest was now and felt somewhat shy as she was brought closer to the woman's nipple and very softly Ashley took it into her mouth.

Suckling gently Ashley was surprised by how nice Martha's milk tasted! It was pleasent but what really took her by surprise was when Martha started to sensually massage her padded crotch causing her to moan gently while she suckled like a good babygirl.  It was a strange new feeling and she somewhat liked it? It didn't feel bad.

Unfortunantly for Martha when she switched Ashley from her current breast to her other the woman could feel the sudden warmth against the back of her leg and knew what had happened having been the only one to play and take care of the adult baby properply. It seemed weird for Martha to be padded but Ashley wasn't going to say anything unless her new Mommy wanted her to mention it?

Ashley just kept focusing on the milk and the current pleasure she was recieving from Martha causing her hips to buckle cutely and moan sweetly.

Martha promises her, "I will let someone look into our files and find out how her name is."

Nursing her new baby girl feels really good and Martha is happy that her little accident wasn't discovered. It would be a bit shameful if she wets herself while Ashley doesen't.

By now Martha always wears protection and over time accidents startet to happen. Always wearing pull ups seems to have weakened her bladder to the point where she even leaks during nighttime. Currently she exclusively pees in her pull ups. At least some of her poopies make it into the training potty. This makes her think about how good Astrid makes her feel if her poopies go into her padding instead.

She knows that she is a big baby, but this doesen't stop her from babying others. Mommy Martha is still there like before, she just discovered a new lifestyle. The new license system making it completly safe to indulge.

Actually, most of the mommies and daddies which succesfully acquire a license leave the institute with a new fascination for diapers. The ones that fail become new adult babies and keep the whole thing going.

After all the publicity that came with the license system, the interest in diapers exploded. They expanded their facilities and created several new locations from which they operate. There is even a special non-regression area for people into abdl. They can come here and book a vacation to get a wonderful experience.

A completly new thing that started to happen after the license thing came through, was that they started to get volunteers for the regression treatment. Such cases are rare and it is closely checked that these persons are under no pressure before starting the changes.

Getting back to the here and now, she watches how Ashley moans sweetly. She wonders if Ashley will go pee-pee in her diaper. Maybe she will, maybe she will not. Martha will make her make stickies either way. The girl really need it!

Grabbing a vibrator from nearby, she turns it on and starts to massage Ashley's kitty on the lowest setting. Slowly increasing it over time. "Do you like this baby girl. Do you want mommy to continue?", she asks for permission. Her upmost girl is to make Ashley happy and for that she must feel comfortable.

While pleasuring Ashley, Martha notices that she needs to poop soon. Her tummy announcing itself with a threatening gurgle.

Biting her lip in arousal, she tells herself that she can still go later. She has sooo much fun playing with Ashley right now! Looking over to the children toys she prepared next to the crib.

Ashley feels herself becoming somewhat happy, happy that the adult baby will finally have her name back and things were going to get better for her, for them. It meant the world to her knowing that things were going to get fixed after so long. It was a big relief and something she hadn't thought possible at all.  It nearly made her cry, cry tears of joy.

Meanwhile Astrid was busy sorting out the new basement underneath the facility. It had been a lot of work and quite a bit of money but everything was now finished and built properply. It was worth it to have a place that was much more discreet and out of the way from the goings on inside the building while remaning in the building as such. It worked out similar to the room they had beforehand but it was bigger, much bigger.  There was the obvious play areas, three of them.  One for sexual activity, one for little play and the other for more personal play.  Then there was the large lounge area and kitchen along with two types of dinning areas, one with high chairs and a small round table for the Mommies to sit at and just a normal one.

There was the communal crib bedroom. Where the babies could all sleep together in one crib if wanted or in their own.  Astrid made sure to work on the latches and wood so each crib could easily be fitted against one another allowing two cribs or more to connect/join if or when needed.

Then there was the more normal bedrooms.  At least three regular bedrooms for guests and a few others that were personalised like the one she shared with Viv and Martha.  Only a few people had access to this space because it was meant as a personal living area.

It had been hard getting to this point, getting to a point where everyone could finally rest and be at ease with each other without anyone having to worry about being hurt or stabbed in the back by the people around them.  Everyone seemed much more happier and easy going then they were. There had been struggles though and even a couple of nasty fights breaking out along the way.  The only permament scar she had was from a desperate attempt by some underling of Victoria's who had brought a knife in who had managed to cut her eye.

The wound hadn't left her blind, thankfully but it had caused her right eye to become a much more lighter blue then the other and there was a very thin scar from the tip of her eyebrow to her cheekbone.  

The underling had been a stalker of Victoria's and utterly insane. It was some sort of crush gone wrong and the underling had seen them together.  It was just lucky that Martha had been nearby at the time to help when it had all went down.

Other then that incident there hadn't been as much trouble, thankfully. The facility booming and expanding had been a big shock to her and even a worry because of what it might mean yet so far there hadn't been much trouble yet except for one manager who they were able to bring down, easily enough.  Most of the facilities had high ratings of 80+ or more. There were only two that had 70+ and none had dipped down below 70 yet so things were good.

Their facilities had gotten popular and even started to trend somewhat on social media to the point there had been multiple offers from people wanting to work with them from models, reality tv crews, documentry teams and so on.  Then to top it all off the public had grown curious about diapers and regression thanks to the raise in their popularity.

Astrid laid down on the large couch that could fit fifteen to twenty people easily, sprawling herself out to rest after doing the finishing touches to the communal cribs room feeling tired but good tired.

Meanwhile Ashley is unable to help herself as she moans loudly and squirms, "I-I never played with myself before Mommy!" she admits, "I've always been too scared to do so!" she whimpers softly as she stares at the vibrator in worry, "I wanna make stickies like she does but I dunno how?" she whines quietly.

Ashley moans despite the fact that the vibrator is on the lowest setting.  It seemed even the lowest setting was enough for Ash, "Y-yes I do and please Mommy!" she wants to feel what it's like to orgasm! She doesn't notice the gurgle from Martha's tummy right now due to how much pleasure she is getting.  Her own bladder was full and ready to give way at any moment in time.

Martha's personal office, where they are right now, is located in the basement area where Astrid is working on. It's a safe area and therefore she acts so nonchalant with her need to use the potty.

Martha continues to make Ashley feel good, but she is carefull to not bring her over the edge yet. Feeling that her baby girl is close, she states in a seductive voice, "Only good baby girls who use their diaper are allowed to make squishies in them.", making a small pause before asking, "Do you want to be a good baby girl Ashley?"

If Ashley accepts Martha will praise her while she wets her diaper. Helping her make squishies in them. If Asgley shows signs to use the potty instead, then Martha will help her to use the training potty in the room instead.

After concluding this business, Martha suggests, "How about we play a bit with the building blocks over there? They look nice, don't they?" There is still time to change Ashley after playtime.

As they continue playing happily with the colored blocks, building small towers and stuff, another rumble comes from Martha's tummy. She stops playing for a moment and releases another fart. She should go to the toilet, but she still hasn't changed Ashley yet!

Speaking to her, Martha announces "Mommy needs to go poopy. How about we get you quickly changed and then mommy can go?" She will need to get a real diaper on herself in order to hold her poopies. Feeling already quite hot, she eyes Ashley's diaper with a longing look.

After bringing Ashley to the changing table, she works professionally as always. On the way there she saw Astrid on the couch and stopped for a moment to whisper to her "Code Brown", a signal that she wants Astrid to put her into a thick diaper.

Martha is giddy from anticipation. Knowing how good Astrid will make her feel. It also allows her sister to interact with their newest charge for a bit.

Ashley breathes heavily as she listens to Martha's seductive voice and moans sweetly, "Y-yes, yes I do." she replies knowing what she needed to do and she didn't even find it that hard to release her bladder.  It was a strange but pleasent feeling as she soaked her diaper. It felt good to finally to feel relief and not being hold on anymore it was as if something had freed her from her shackles and allowed her to breath once more.  Ashley moaned and climaxes soon after she pisses herself enjoying the time she was spending with Martha.

Ashley looks at the blocks. They did look nice....

It would be lovely to just play with them and just bask in the afterglow of her first orgasm. It didn't take long for Ashley to start playing with Martha.  This time though Ashley could hear the rumble from Martha's tummy and knew what her mommy needed to do but she was unsure if she should say anything?

Ashley blushed a little at the way Martha announces that she needs to go, "I-I'll be okay for a bit," she states, "I kind of like how warm it feels actually." she feels shy admitting to that but the warmness felt nice like a hug yet it didn't take long for it to start to cool, "It feels kind of clammy though now?" she adds, "A change sounds good."

Being carried Ashley notices Astrid sprawled out on the couch but doesn't say anything as she is taken to the changing table.   

Astrid stretched lazily on the couch and smiles slightly at the signal her sister gives her knowing that Martha is in need of some relief and fun not that she could blame her. It was the afternoon and it had been a busy day so far.

Astrid stood up and grabbed the front of her own diaper having just wet it moments ago. Her bladder control was completely gone now and she had little to no control over when she had to go poopy either except for the obvious twinge she felt in her stomach.  It was easy to forget about those things, about control like that and it made everything just a tad simpler for her.

Astrid was wearing a short green t shirt. It wasn't something pretty but something practical which she needed for when she was doing things around the basement but she did plan on changing into a pretty sparkly dress later tonight so she could join some of the others for a small party that was happening in the basement. It wasn't going to be a regular 'party' but more of a 'tea party' it had been Ellen's idea and the former nurse seemed very keen to have a 'tea party' at least once every week if not more for everyone.

Astrid went to a small box to the side deciding to get one of their more personal designed diapers. It was a new thing they had worked on.  There was a vibrating pad that could be slipped into it and taken out with ease.  The diaper itself was cloth and could be washed time and time again so it could reused as much as possible.  They had a couple of different designs being worked on and so far they seemed to be going well.

Astrid walks over to the two and smiles, "You must be Ashley," she looks at the girl in the pretty emerald dress, "you look so sweet in that dress." she smiles charmingly which was enough to make Ashley to blush, "I'm Astrid." she adds introducing herself, "I hope it's okay if I take care of Mommy for a little bit once she's done changing you? You must be feeling pretty tired after everything you've been through." Astrid speaks softly to Ashley.
"T-that's okay and a little but I did have a nap."

Astrid pats Ashley on the head before giving Martha a playful spank on the bottom, "Once your done I expect you to be on that table ready for me." she teases Martha.  Their relationship was strange but Astrid was okay with that, okay with how they worked together and how close they had gotten.   Normally Martha was her Mommy but sometimes they played about changing their dynamics here and there but it wasn't all the time just a little bit here and there.  

Astrid checked the clock. In about two hours from now she would enter Little Space properply. It was weird to have something like that timed and scheduled but it was important for her to make sure that she took a break once every day so she didn't overwhelm herself at all otherwise she'd get stress even sick because she was terrible at allowing herself time to breath.

Martha finishes changing Ashley and sends her off with the words, "You know the way back to your crib. If you like you can take the next left where you find Amanda and Rose. If you want to continue playing then I suggest visiting them."

As Ashley starts moving, Martha pulls down her pants, revealing the soggy pull up beneath. She gives it a good squeeze, releasing a sweet moan from the pleasure, before starting to climb up onto the changing table.

Her kitty wet from anticipation, as she feels another cramp hitting her. Just a luttle bit longer, she tells herself. Not even noticing how she plops her thumb into her mouth, suckling on it like a good baby mommy.

If Astrid decides to tease her a bit in her wet pull up, she will probably have a big accident. It will also feel amazing, but her pull up will not be able to contain her poopies.

Martha is curious what Astrid has planned. She is sure that it will be awesome though!

Ashley felt a little unsure as to what she should do. It would be good to go back and nap but she did want to explore and play a bit so with that she slowly walked and turned left to be met with Amanda and Rose, "H-hi!" she says shyly hiding behind the wall and peeping out to look at the two other woman curiously who had paints out and seemed to be painting together, "M-mommy said I could play?" she mumbled anxiously but is quickly taken in by Amanda who pulls in and hugs her tightly with the utmost care possible.

"I'm Rose and this is Manda! We're having lots of fun painting! We can be friends if you like?" she offers Ashley her hand which the shy woman takes and with Amanda's guidence starts to paint a bit with Rose.

Meanwhile Astrid was looking at Martha with a adorable but lazy looking grin on her face, "Aww someone's just a big baby isn't she?" she coo's walking over, "I don't think that pull up is going to last is it?" she teases and grabs the soaked padding, squeezing slightly, "We really should get you changed and I've even gotten one of our new toys to try out! I've been working on the electronics a bit and I think you might be surprised." she smirks and takes no time pulling down Martha's soggy pull up and wrapping the large cloth diaper around her sister's waist before grabbing a regular diaper as well so her sister was double diapered.

Astrid pulls Martha over to the couch and lays her down getting on top of her so she's now straddling her sister, "You just want to make a big mess, don't you? You're just a big baby waiting for someone to come take control and teach you where you rightfully belong." she rubs the front of the padding and presses down turning the vibration on, "The more warm this things get the better the experience." she teases having used a piece of tech to increase the vibration base on heat. 

Astrid has since taken a local community course online in technology and some very basic courses electric energneering.  It had been difficult at first because she hadn't graduated high school properply and had to take a couple of exams and other courses to brush up on her skills such as reading, english and math. It wasn't easy to do at all and she struggled greatly with certain things but woodwork and building prototypes of tech was something she could do and if the tech worked then she could send it off to be improved on through the facilities connections.

Martha squirms around on the changing table in anticipation, responding, "Yes, I'm just a big baby!" Giggling sweetly as she plops her thumb securely into her mouth.

When Astrid squeezes her pull up she buckles her hips against Astrid's hand, a purring moan escaping her lips.

Martha curiously follows Astrid wrapping her in a new diaper, before putting a regular one on top. She is sooo proud for her sister, not only improving their little safe haven down here, but also building a new toy for them!

Martha is so turned on from Astrid taking control, she is so close to fill her diaper up with a big load of poopy! Replying in a submissive voice, "I belong into thick diapers!", grunting as she starts to push.

Her butthole twitches sensually before a big stinky mass travels through, invading her new diaper. As soon as it touches her diaper, the vibrations start. Moaning in absolute bliss she keeps pushing and pushing, coming closer to orgasm.

The more poopy she pushes inside her diaper, the stronger the vibrations get. Buckling her hips against Astrid straddling her, she announces between moans, "It feels sooo good! Going poopy is amazing!" The backside of her diaper tenting out and a visible bulge forming. Martha waited some time and has a lot saved up. Even a bit of pee-pee coming out again and warming the front of her diaper.

After the firm poop at the start, more mushy poopy follows, making sure to fill up every crevice and slowly pushing her mess to the front as space in the back runs out.

Martha howels in absolute pleasure, cumming hard in her diaper. This was amazing! Maybe she should give up pull ups and switch to these diapers permanently. At least she thinks so now as the basks in the afterglow of her orgasm.

Rose has a lot of fun painting together with the new baby girl. While doing so she feels a slight pressure in her bowels. In contrast to Martha who holds it in for a big mess, Rose does the opposite.

Stoping her painting she gets a curious look from her playmate. Squatting down she gets to work: Hnnnrg! ... Aaahhhh! ... Pssshhh, even a little pee-pee comes out. Giggling sweetly from feeling her diaper become even more comfortable.

Just like that Rose pushed a little stinky into her diaper. It's not enough to even slightly make a visible dent in her diaper and she immedeatly stands back up again. Continuing where she left off as if nothing has happened.

Mommy Manda will change her when she thinks it's the right time for that. A smile coming to her face as she thinks about the reward time before that.

Astrid loves the way her sister moans. It was so sweet and sounded so nice to her ears like some sort of sweet bird song. It makes her smile knowing that they were finally together! It was a weird and odd relationship even unconventional but no one seemed to mind it or how they played together at all.  If anything it was just a bonding experience between them bringing both of them closer together.

Astrid could feel the vibrations and moaned herself in surprise.  It was rather strong and seemed to get stronger as Martha made a big mess, "Y-yes! Yes you do! Your just a big baby, aren't you?" pants Astrid slightly finding it hard to keep control right now as she moves her hands and squeezes at Martha's diaper and rubs the crinkly padding with glee, "Your such a naughty girl, aren't you? Enjoying all this?" she teases and coo's having learnt a thing or two from Amanda.

Astrid could feel a slight shiver at the thought of Amanda.  The woman knew how to be mean and yet also soft.  The first time Amanda had decided to have some fun with her properply Astrid hadn't thought much about it thinking that she would end up topping the woman like she did with Vivy but no, no.....

Amanda had put her completely into submission sexually and Astrid enjoyed it, enjoyed the sudden humuliation and force Amanda had used on her. It was strange she still enjoyed being on top and got off easily by dominating others but she did crave to be put into submission properply, she liked being 'defeated' because it meant she could be submissive and didn't feel as insecure that way and it also helped calm her down, calm her from needing to protect everyone all the time which wasn't healthy nor good.  It allowed her to be helpless and weak which she needed and to an extent others needed as well to see her in such a whimpering state.

Astrid grinds slightly against Martha as her sister buckles her hips joining in the rhythm making sure that Martha would get as much pleasure as possible out of this.  Upon hearing Martha's howls of pleasure and seeing her body twitch Astrid couldn't help but smirk, "Seems like someone had fun?" she teases and could feel the vibrating stop.  That was good. It meant that the tech knew when the person was finished, "Heh maybe I should just leave you like this? It'd be cute when we have that tea party later and Mommy is all dirty and in need of a change." she adds teasingly.

Ashley was having fun with the paints. It was somewhat weird but nice.  Rose was fun to play with and while the room was silent she did feel comfortable, it was a pleasent sort of quiet and not an awkward one at all.

Amanda would constantly coo or check in on them and Ashley felt like a princess with the amount of attention she was recieving from the nurse.

Ashley turned to look at Rose and watched in surprise as the woman next to her stopped and bent her knees, squatting down. It was strange to see and yet Ashley couldn't keep her eyes off Rose as the woman pushed and grunted before acting like everything was once again normal.

Amanda chuckles at the sight, "Good girl Rosie," she praises, "I think someone might need a change in a hour or so." she adds planning on giving Rose her reward then an hour before Ellen's tea party which would allow her to dress Rose up and check on everything including anyone who needed help.

Amanda pats Ashley on the head knowing that she must be feeling a bit confused.

Ashley chooses not to say anything at all as she continues to paint with Rose still trying to get use to the new enviroment that she had entered just now. It was strange but nice? She had made cummies for Mommy Martha earlier and hoped that she could make some for Mommy Manda as well.

The thought of staying in her dirty diaper a bit longer sounded really nice to Martha. The warm mushy feeling enveloping her tushy is amazing!

Biting her lip in anticipation, Martha responds boldly, "I'm a big baby that made squishies in her diapee from making poopies!", griping her own diaper and giving it a good squeeze, moaning as her passion reihnites for the next round. "I think someone should take responsibility and play a little with the big stinky present I made!"

In the following minutes Martha experiences the consequences of making Astrid so horny.

After finishing their painting session, Amanda announces "Let's get Rose her bottle.", turning to Ashley she asks, "Do you want a bottle too? It would help you make pee-pees and poopies for mommy!"

There is still some time until the tea party and Amanda is sure that there will be a couple diapers to change as usual.

Upon Martha's bold response to her, Astrid holds back a slight moan finding it incredibly hot to be dominating her Mommy right now. The urge to just pick up her favourite toy and go to town was inticing but she held off....

Until she heard what Martha said next.

A wild look appeared in Astrid's eyes and whatever remaining sleepiness she had was gone, "I think you might end up regreting your choice of words." teases Astrid as she pushes her body down, hard, against Martha's and pushes her waist speciaficaly into and up against Martha's very full diaper, her mouth landing on her sister's collarbone which she sucks and bites leaving little marks, "I'm going to show you why you should choose your words more carefully." she purrs loudly.

Astrid in a mere couple of seconds had her strap on vibe attached to her diaper and had it turned on at the highest setting wanting to blow Martha's brains out as much as possible.  Astrid starts buckling her hips and grinding hard against Martha, topping her easily.  The actions though causes the built in pad to start up again with a low hum adding to the vibrations and overall feelings.  

Astrid could feel the vibrations go through her own diaper causing her to moan as she starts rocking her hips back and forth.

Ashley looks very shyly at Amanda and Rose wondering if she should join or not? It would be rude if she didn't have one as well? And she didn't want to be rude? So Ashley nodded sweetly with a gentle smile, "I-I would very much like to make pee pees and poopies for you Miss Amanda, Mommy!" she replied in a very quaint way, blushing as she looked at the two with some apprehension but mostly with a happy gaze.

Martha squeaks out in pleasure when Astrid bites her playfully. Feeling the vibrations set back in and Astrid pushing her poopy load against her, Martha is in absolute bliss. Becoming fully submissive.

She cries out to Astrid between moans, "I such a naughty baby!" Mmmhhh! "Getting off from having my poopy pressed against me!", releasing another even deeper moan.

Ohhhh, she can't wait when their roles are reversed later! She will give Astrid's poopy an even stronger pounding! Biting her lip in anticipation.

Martha cums over and over from the overstimulation. Having her best time yet! Her poop squelching around in her diaper as she plops her thumb into her mouth.

Amanda gets the bottles, thinking back to the time where she fed those to the baby girls during a nap. She still remembers how it took months to retrain the potty control she lost that day. She just got rid of her bedwetting, but instead of feeling good about it, she feels that she will miss this comfortable feeling of waking up in her squishy diapers, ready to make squishies as the first thing in the morning before leaving the bed.

Bringing three bottles back instead of two, she starts feeding her two baby girls. Determined to drink the third herself after they are done. She has to do it secretly though or her genuine accident infront of Martha later will not look that genuine ...

Laying both of her baby girls heads into her lap, she offers the bottles to their faces. Seeing them latch on and suckle away the contents looks so sweet "Awww, you two are such cuties! Such good baby girls drinking their milkies!"

Astrid chuckles as Martha squeaks out in pleasure as she bites her. It sounded like music to her ears. She loves making everyone squeak and squirm underneath her making them utterly submissive. It was intoxicating, "Yes, yes you are! Your just a naughty little babygirl" she replies excitedly, "Such a cute babygirl as well." she teases Martha loudly knowing full well that her sister would get her own back later on and she couldn't wait for that, she loved it when Martha dominated so completely making her utterly helpless.

Astrid cums alongside Martha unable to control herself due to the vibrations and smiles, "Maybe I should get you a binky." she teases as she see's her sister sucking on her thumb, "Heh I probably should get you changed buuuuut I dunno! I don't think I will just yet? Maybe I'll wait till after the little tea party?" she teases.  Two hours to go till the party and she needed to choose a dress out of the handful Ellen had demanded she wore wanting her to dress up and be a pretty little princess. Maybe Martha could help her get dressed?

Rose snuggled up against Amanda, happily, enjoying the fact that she had a new friend. It was nice and she hoped Ashley would join them all for the tea party they were having later! Rose couldn't help but giggle as she looked at Amanda wondering who would be getting the third milkies? She had a slight suspscious that it would be Amanda but she didn't say anything as she suckled on the rubber nipple, sweetly, taken in the nummy milk.

Ashley awkwardly opened her mouth to accept the bottle and started to suckle softly. It tasted nice and warm. It didn't take long for Ash to get in a rhythm as she suckled, closing her eyes for a moment just to enjoy the experience.

Meanwhile Ellen was busy getting everything ready! Her tea parties were serious things, "If Astrid doesn't wear a dress to this one I'll spank her myself!" she declares to Viv, "So what do you think? Should we have truth or dare, spin the bottle?" she teases trying to work out which party games would be fun to have this time around compared to the last time she did this.

Martha as an expert on the field of diapers, responds to Astrid "We should take my diaper off for a moment and clean me up, using some cream afterward to protect the skin from a rash." Putting on a playful smile she offers, "I promise to put my big poopy diaper back on again afterward!"

It's important to make especially her kitty extra clean to avoid any nasty things. Poopy feels nice, but you have to be a bit mindful about it too ...

After finishing that up she helps Astrid into her dress. It's a onesie like toddlers wear them, but much larger in size to fit an adult. It is closed on the back with a temper proof locking mechanism. This will gurantee that Astrid will not be able to put off the dress nor the diaper underneath it.

It's always sooo cute to see the little princesses waddling around like overgrown toddlers. The best part is the highly visible bulge at the back of their elastic onesie dress, when they made a big poopy!

It felt nice and relaxing for Amanda to feed the two girls. Sending them away to get changed for the tea party afterward. Telling them to help each other to get into a onesie dress.

After they are gone, Amanda takes a diaper for herself and goes to work. Making sure to drink her bottle afterward. She always wanted to join the tea parties and today she will! Wiggling excitingly her diapered tushy, before deciding to go over to Jill. She needs someone to help put on one of the dresses!

Vivien contemplates, nibbling on a cookie, before answering "We should to the 'truth or dare' at the end. If you get them excited to fast we don't get a chance to play something else." Knowing that one of them going poopy can lead to all of them making squishies. It happened before ...

Taking out a earpods from her pocket and presenting it to Ellen, Vivien states "I watched Amanda closely and I think she wants to have whats on here. I'm sure you can give it to her as a reward later. Just pop it into her ears and the tape should start playing."

Going back to nibbling on her cookie, she watches what Ellen will do. It's the same recording Amanda was given as a punishment from Martha. Back then Manda wasn't ready to embrace the contents and piddle away her potty training, but Vivien is sure that this has changed. If Ellen asks she will explain just this.

Astrid nods she didn't want Martha getting a rash at all and while she had grown to understand some basic stuff about taken care of others she wasn't as good as the others but they have had training over her and equally she made up for her lack of care in other ways such as her creative inventions and general physical strength which some of them lacked.

"Okay! But only because you promised!" she teased sticking out her tounge, "I'll spank you otherwise." she adds.

Astrid groans as she see's the dress, "Agh do I have to?" she blushes as Martha helps her into the onesie style dress knowing that Ellen would spank her otherwise if she missed out like last time.  It wasn't that she disliked wearing dresses but it just made her feel so babyish and girly that she felt almost weak in the knees almost as if it turned her submissive switch on.  The lock made Astrid groaned as she heard, "Is that really needed?" she asked grumbling as she heard the lock click into place securing her in the frilly onesie dress.

The skirt was short, frilly and a see through blue with glitter sparklng everywhere, "I guess I'm just lucky that there aren't any fairy wings." mumbled Astrid softly as she tried to get use to her outfit, "I don't see why I have to wear this and some of the others don't have to?" she adds, pouting cutely, secretly though she enjoys this feeling she's experiencing and how excited it was making her feel.

Rose took the lead with Ashley and informed her of the goings on. It didn't take long to explain at all and once she finished it seemed like Ashley was all the more eager to join the party and get involved with the others.  It was good to see Ashley wanting to join and it made Rose happy knowing that she had a new friend to play with!  The two girls helped each other get dressed into the onesie dresses neither of them needed a lock because they were both good girls!

Meanwhile Jill was getting all the snacks ready for the tea party. It was amusing that Ellen had convinced everyone to have this at least once a week if not twice a week depending on how things were going. It was a nice break from the schedule that they all had and allowed them to catch up and play as well.  

Jill chuckled as she saw Amanda, "Well it looks like someone is excited for the party!" she grins, "Do you know if Victoria is coming this time or not?" she knew the head of department dropped by some of the time to play but not all of the time. Jill got Amanda a pretty see-through black dress onesie to go with her eyes that had white gemstones stiched into it making it sparkle, "This is the first time you've attended like this, isn't it?" she teased, "I found my first time to be a bit awkward but I don't think yours will be." she adds with a smirk.

Jill attended the tea party as a 'Little' about once a month sometimes twice a month depending on how she felt but normally she was there to look after the girls similar to Martha and Amanda.

Ellen laughed, "I remember! Gosh that was fun but yeah I don't want a repeat this week of that one but maybe next week might be a different story?" she teases, "We do have movie night tomorrow though, don't we? I think the genre's suppose to be horror?" she added and takes the earpods to have a quick listen.

"So we're going to give this to Amanda? That's good with me ooooor we could dare Martha to listen?" she giggles softly, "This is going to be so fun!" she claps her hands together, "I'm going to dare Rose to make stickies on her teddy bear," she giggled, "or maybe I'll dare Astrid to walk through the halls and do a little dance for Victoria!" she added having fun thinking up dares already that she could get the girls to do.