LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Machination Redux Reveral (private for Salinas98)

Sword

Jill smiles and enjoys the way that Martha calms down. It makes her feel surprisingly happy that she was able to have that effect on her friend. Maybe she could try and see if she could be a mommy? A mommy to Martha? Would that even work? And what if she wasn’t a good fit for Martha either? She didn’t want to get Martha’s hopes up at all only to let her down like that! That would be the worse.

Who could look after Martha though? Carol? No. She doubted Carol would be interested or at least she might have been if she didn’t have her hands full with a bunch of babies that needed her attention all the time and even so she was rather certain that Carol was more interested in the likes of Ellen, Rose, Sophie or Amanda over Martha. Who could be Martha’s Mommy? Jill looked at the scene in front of her as Martha calls Vicky Mommy and feels slightly sorry for her boss/friend knowing that Victoria was more then likely going to fail at being a big girl soon.

Jill eyed Vivy and then Astrid. Maybe Astrid could take over as Martha’s Mommy? Would that be possible or would it be to much? Maybe she was putting to much onto Astrid’s shoulders? Then again it was clear as day how much Astrid cared for those around her and it was hard even for her not to shiver at how protective Astrid could get. There was something alluring about the former security guard and it was difficult to ignore.

Jill’s mind wonders to the people she knew inside and outside the facility. The university, maybe? Professor Autumn Jean Richards could fit? The woman was strict and a bit older then all of them but had a weird grandmotherly vibe to her where no one wanted nor dared cross her path otherwise they would get a quick scolding. Would her professor be interested in such a thing? The woman was in her fifties and Jill knew that her Professor was looking to retire soon with some sort of part time job that hopefully had some research involved. Maybe next time she’d bring it up.

Rose and Ellen coo loudly as Amanda speech derails into babytalk causing them both to aww. The two exchanged a look. They were happy for Amanda, they truly were but it was going to be hard to no longer have Amanda around as her usual self not that really mattered. What mattered was Amanda’s happiness and what she wanted! Amanda had giving a lot to the facility over the years so it was time for the woman to have a break even if that break would be permanent.

Astrid nods her head as she follows Viv’s instructions and sits on her knees in front of Martha with a soft smile as she places her hand on the front of her padded crotch, “Someone’s just a little girl, aren’t they?” coo’d Astrid, “That’s okay though because we’ll make everything alright and it must be so tough acting so big, huh? I guess it must be relief now that you can finally take break with everything so safe and secure,” she smirked, “someone is finally able to be a naughty girl at last, mhm?” she teased as she rubbed and played with Martha.

Astrid gives Martha her full attention as Victoria gets up and changes herself which she briefly notices wondering what Vicky was planning to do? Astrid glances slightly and takes note of Victoria talking to Amanda and climaxing along with her words. Wait? What? Vic was going to join Amanda? At least that’s what sounded like to her….

It was Victoria’s choice after all and she would be there to support her with whatever she wanted, easily, but she wouldn’t deny the slight worry and anxiety she felt over Victoria going through the regression treatment. What would happen and would did it even mean? Maybe she was worrying to much? She could handle most things except for a few small bits and bobs.

Meanwhile Ashley was sat on the couch just watching everything happen around her. It was a lot to take in and she couldn’t wait to return to her baby, she couldn’t wait for them to play together properly like everyone else was doing right here! It was going to be so fun and sweet!

Once Astrid finishes Martha off making sure she had climaxed she stands up with a sigh, “I’m guessing we have two naughty babies to take to the regression room today, don’t we?” she eyed Victoria to confirm that she wanted this, that she wanted to be regressed and if so she’d make sure she would be with her every step of the way.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martha enjoys how Astrid cares for her, responding "Thanks Astrid! I can always depend on you!", plopping her thumb into her mouth as she starts to sink into Little space with a sigh of relief. Completly relaxing and emptying her mind.

Soon Martha makes soft moans from the attention Vivy and Astrid give her diaper. Getting more and more worked up, as she beginns to buckle her hips in pleasure. "Making squishies feels sooo good!", she confesses.

Martha knows that she will make Astrid feel just as good later on. No, she will make Astrid feel even better!

Releasing a deep moan as she makes cummies in her poopy diaper. Sinking back with a satisfied expression.

Victoria perks up at Astrid's words, her naughty kitty burning from desire as she responds "Yes, yes! I'm a naughty baby that needs her regression treatment!!!"

Victoria can hardly wait to get rid of her maturity, she is so excited by Astrid playing into her desires. Touching her collar she is so happy! She will become Astrid's baby girl, giving her adulthood away to always stay at her side! No more planning, no more scheming -- It will all flow into her comfy diapers!

Victoria was always so stressed out in her position and realizing all the changes Martha wanted was the final nail in the coffin! It was hard, so so hard, but Vicky endured for the team! She made the dream a reality! She deserves to become a happy baby girl and let all those adult worries behind!

Giving Astrid a strong hug, she cries out in happiness "Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I love you Astrid!!! I am so happy to become your baby girl!!!! I .... I love you mommy! I ... I want you to raise me slowly back up! I want you to be my mother I never had!"

Vivien looks at Victoria with a smile. This is no problem for her, as Vicky bonds to Astrid as her mommy. Vivien on the other hand will be Astrid's baby girlfriend. Making sure to pleasure Astrid in return and playing with her on a higher level. Vicky is soo cute like this, giving up everything to gain Astrid's favor. All for a new start to be raised by Astrid back to adulthood. Vivien knows this will take years, but Victoria looks so happy, so relieved at a new chance of growing up.

Amanda is a bit different in that matter. She knows that she doesen't want to grow up again. She wants to stay a baby girl for now. At least until she decides that its time to grow up again. This can take a while though and Manda is not sure if she ever wants to grow back up again ...

In the meantime in Professor Autumns office:

Reading an article about the changes that Martha made at the New Beginnings regression institute. Drinking a coffee as she relaxes in her comfy office chair. It's nice that this horrible institute turned to a better leave. It was a monumental task and she couldn’t imagine doing it. Martha must be so exhausted!

Taking another sip from her coffee she thinks back on her plans to get a certificate at the institute. After everything got better, she started to get interested. There is so much knowledge she likes to give to her grandchildren. She would like playing with them and seeing them smile.

At the thought a lonely tear rolls down her cheek. This ... is not possible ...

Thinking back to adopting an adult baby from the institute to have someone she can care for, brings her back out of her misery. Strong motherly feelings well up inside her as she craves to take care of a sweet little baby girl!

Astrid smiles at Martha’s words, “Hey it’s no problem,” she makes sure to kiss her sister’s forehead gently, “I’m always here for you, promise.” she wasn’t going to runaway at all like before because she now had a home and people around her who cared for her. It made all the difference. The only thing that could hinder her at all would be seeing her Mother, again but that was unlikely to happen giving how much of a deadbeat she was unless she happened to find some poor sucker of a guy and got with him but then he would have to be rich.

Astrid enjoyed hearing her sister moan. It was weird yet she didn’t care because she wanted her sister to feel joy, to feel pleasure and most of all be happy! And this was making her happy! She only wished she could do more. Maybe she could? She wasn’t sure though. Would it be possible to be Martha’s Mommy as well? Maybe? Maybe not? And who would baby her then? She needed a Mommy as well, didn’t she? But so did Martha? It was complicated. At the very least she could play around with her sister and enjoy this odd relationship they had with each other.

Astrid chuckles, “I know and you are such an expert at making squishies, aren’t you? Maybe we should have a contest?” she teases, “Your such a good babygirl Martha!” she praises, “How about twice a day a week we spend half a day just having baby Martha time together, huh?” she cooed, “I bet someone would like that, wouldn’t they? Cuddling with their big sister and making lots of squishies for her?” she would of giving Martha two full days a week but she couldn’t because she needed the later part of that day to get Martha out of her baby mindset and back into her more grown up mindset.

Seeing Victoria perking up at her words she knew exactly what her babygirl wanted and she was okay with playing along with her, “Mhmmm I’m glad you’ve realised what a naughty babygirl you are,” states Astrid with a smirk, “I was afraid I would have to give you another spanking just to figure that all out,” she chuckles as she gives Victoria a firm smack on her backside but making sure to be gentle as well, “but I suppose I won’t have to, mhm?” she teases.

Astrid watches as Victoria touches her collar and finds it hard to think let alone remember when she ever saw her be this happy at all. Astrid knew that she wanted maybe even needed to look after Victoria and was willing to take on any responsibility that came with that as long as her girlfriend was happy, of course.

Astrid holds Victoria in her strong arms and kisses her on the cheek gently, “I love you too babygirl,” it wasn’t the same love she felt for Viv and she hoped her girlfriend understood that, “you’ve done such a good job pretending for so long and now you can finally have your reward,” she reassures Victoria, “Mommy Astrid promises to look after you,” she continues, “I’ll make sure that you are raised properly, that you’ll be happy this time around and have all that love that you missed out on that you should of gotten.” she whispered her voice breaking slightly as she blinked away tears.

Another chance….

Another chance at childhood, at happiness, at having a caring and loving parent. It’s what she wanted as well deep down but she wasn’t ready to undergo that sort of treatment just yet. It was a huge change and while memories were kept from her knowledge depending on what the patient or nurses wanted they could be completely erased as well. She hoped Victoria chose to keep her memories and not get rid of them.

Astrid thought carefully. The quickest ones were six month while the longest tended to range from three years to five, depending on what people wanted, “In five years you’ll be all grown up again and still be in diapers making squishies for your Mommy.” she teases.

Astrid catches Vivien smiling at Victoria and is glad to know that her girlfriend had her back with this and would hopefully help her out with Vicki. It was a tall order to say the least!

“How about we head down? Huh? Get you and Manda in that dual stroller we got?” she teased, “I don’t think you two should be walking.” she makes sure to lift Victoria and buckle her in first while Jill grabs Amanda, carrying her.

“I’m going to miss you, you know that right,” whispers Jill softly into Amanda’s ear, “but it’s okay because I know someone needs to be a babygirl for a long time, doesn’t she? I don’t think your going to grow up much at all when you do decide,” she teases, “I bet the oldest you’ll get is five and you’ll still be in thick diapers, won’t you?” she teases as she straps Amanda in next to Victoria and gives her a paci to suckle on, “Me and Carol will be looking after you along with everyone else.” she adds.

She had talked to Carol about this and the two had agreed to take turns into looking after Amanda wanting her to be comfortable and safe. The two would take on the role as Mommies for her or Aunts depending on how Amanda reacted to them and what her baby mindset was. If she reached out towards one of them more then that one would get hormones to supply baby Manda with actual milk.

Astrid stroked Victoria’s head gently, “Such a naughty girl,” she mumbled, “I’m going to have to get milkies for you, aren’t I?” she teased, “You’ll be drinking Mommy’s milk soon, won’t you?” she adds wanting to give Victoria the full experience or as much as possible. She just hoped that producing breastmilk would be easy for her and not hurt at all.

Jill glances at Astrid and smiles knowing how hard this was for her giving her own upbringing and how insecure she felt about all this, about being a Mommy and if she was even good enough, if she was even worthy of being giving such a title and responsibility.

They really needed someone else on board. Jill knew that once Amanda and Victoria were settled she would go off to one of the nearby officers and talk to her Professor to see if she wanted to get involved at all with this, with them and what that would mean but that would require Martha’s permission….

Walking down the hall Jill moves close to Martha, “You trust me, right?” she asks, “I don’t know if you’ve ever met my Professor, Professor Autumn but I think we could maybe bring her on board? She never liked this place much but it’s changed and I think she would be good to have around,” she explains, “she wants to retire after this year, after my PHD done and wants a job that isn’t as stressful as the one she’s got now,” she whispers so the others don’t hear her, “I wouldn’t say or mention any of this if I didn’t think highly of my Professor.” she adds with a soft smile.

Martha beams all over her face being called a good baby girl! Responding to Astrid's proposal with glee "Yes mommy, I would love that!"

Victoria got much more comfortable with Astrid over time, even incorporating some teasing. When Astrid gives her a playful spank she makes a cute little squeak, while releasing a spurt of her pee in total submission. Uhhh, this makes her so hot, her kitty becoming slick from more then her pee. Responding to Astrid, "No mommy, I'm your baby girl!"

When Astrid looks over to Vivien if she was ok with how things are developing, she gives her girlfriend a warm smile and a thumbs up "Go for it!"

Victoria lets herself go in Astrid's strong arms. Deeply taking in her mommy's smell and listening to her words. She is so happy that tears from pure happiness and relief flow down her cheeks "I love you mommy! I love you soooo much!", giving her a warm hug, nuzzling up to her. In this position she whispers into Astrid's ear "I'm sure that you will do a great job! You already helped me so much and made me so happy! Don't worry about the treatment, I plan to keep all my memories, even the bad ones.", giggling sweetly she relaxes back into the hug.

Vivien comes closer and lovingly pets Victoria "I'll help you out with caring for little Vicky! She is sooo cute, isn't she?"

Answering in another sweet giggle, Victoria lets herself be strapped into the stroller. Accepting a pacifier into her mouth.

Amanda responds to Jill, "Don't worry, you are a awesome mommy! I will be still there and we can play lots! It's just ... I will be more infantile, but I need this!"

Mumbling from behind her pacifier, Vicky confirms "Yesth, I want mommy's milkies!"

In the meantime Martha hears out Jills proposal, giving her ok "It would be great if you can do that!"

It doesen't take long and they arrive at one of the regression rooms. In there Amanda and Victoria will lose a part of their maturity through a combination of special medicine, subliminal tapes and by making lot's of squishies to reinforce the effects. The procedure that Vicky selected for them will take four days to complete. They will need a nurse each to carry out the regression plan that they chose.

Victoria crawls over to Astrid, "Mommy, can you be the one to guide me through my regression?"

Vivien puts an arm reasuringly on Astrid's shoulder, whispering to her "I'll help you out, I received the training for this.", chuckling a bit before adding "It's also not that hard, you just have to follow the guide that Vicky created for herself."

Amanda on the other hand looks over to Jill with a pleading look, causing Martha to suggest "How about Jill and I take care of you? This way we both get some breaks."

Vivien already looked over the regression plan, which is identical for Manda and Vicky. To summarize, they will become completly incontinent, even nighttime accidents will come. They will also lose the ability to walk, change their own diapers or how to use the toilet. Finally adult speech will go bye, bye. Bringing them back to a more infantile vocabulary, using words like potty instead of toilet. No more swear words like fuck.

As a side effect of the regression treatment, they will love to use their diapers even more. Vivien thinks that both will probably never stop wearing them, even after relearning all the stuff they will soon poop out into their diapers.

Astrid smiles brightly, “Good girl! I thought you would! I know you’ve been working so hard for all of us that you need a break as well! It’s only fair! And Mommy will make sure to give you lots of love!” she smirks a little at that before giving her sister a kiss on the forehead to seal the deal between them knowing it was important to show affection to each babygirl under her care even though she was a baby herself. The group dynamics were rather odd to say the least but they worked.

Astrid giggles softly at Victoria’s response and hugs her before biting down on her neck due to the cute little squeak, “Are you trying to get me all worked up again you naughty little girl?” she teased playfully and smiles, happily, at the warm smile and thumbs up from her girlfriend knowing that Viv supports her, supports Victoria made her happy, very happy! She really did have the best girlfriend in the world! She needed to show Viv how much she truly appreciated her and knew that she’d have time to do that later on in the bath that she had built for everyone. Some one on one time would be good.

Astrid feels Victoria letting herself go, letting herself feel safe in her strong arms. It was truly a wonderful feeling having Victoria like this with her and seeing her babygirl cry tears of joy made her own eyes sting with tears, “Mama loves you too little one.” she didn’t think she could look after someone like this at all with how she had grown up and she had such a deep rooted fear of showing affection to others that she now no longer had at all because of the little family she had built up around her. It was really something quite special and she wouldn’t change it for the world even the bad things that had happened she would still keep because that was part of the journey and made these moments even more dear and special to her.

Astrid smiles at Victoria’s reassurance, “I just hope that I won’t end up failing you, babygirl,” she replies, “I hope I can do a great job and give you all the love you’ll ever want and need.” she adds and watches as Vivien comes closer feeling reassured and more relaxed to have her girlfriend nearby. It made things easier, much easier. Vivy knew her the best, knew her insecurities, knew her fears and how she felt even before she knew herself.

“Thank you! And she is! I can’t believe people thought she was scary!” joked Astrid knowing that Victoria could turn on her mean-side anytime she wanted, “Someone’s good at playing pretend.” she teased a bit more.

Jill smiles at the reassurance she receives from Amanda, “I suppose I just never really thought to much about all this before properly?” she admits, “It’s a little different from the job that we have but if I had to be anyone’s Mommy I’m glad I get to be yours, babygirl and I’m happy that we can still play lots together, I’ll make sure that we keep you safe and happy.” she promises and looks at Martha, happily that she could contact her Professor.

Astrid stands next to Vivien looking at the plan and somewhat understanding it but also somewhat not but that was okay, she wasn’t the type to get everything all at once and everyone knew that, “I’ll be with you every step of the Vic! I’ll be guiding you through this otherwise I wouldn’t be a good Mommy, would I?” she half joked, “Thanks for helping me with this Viv,” she kisses her girlfriend, “I owe you big time.”

With that the regression process was a go.

In the next few hours Amanda and Victoria make good regression progress under the surveilance of their mommy's. It's quite relaxing, because the two baby girls freely embrace the changes, while only needing intervention from time to time. This gives Vivien a lot of time to show Astrid how things are done.

She starts by explaining how the process works, "First we have this medicine, called [...] and the other substances used are [...] In combination with [...] they achieve an increase in libido. Meaning that Vicky and Manda get horny much faster. In addition they help to move things along, but the most important thing is the influence on the brain [...) You see, normally the subliminal messages only make temporary changes, but in this condition the changes become more stable. Vicky and Manda will truly lose their potty training for good, this can only be regained the traditional way of relearning."

Acceptance also plays a big role and Vivy knows that. If you don't believe in the subliminal tapes working or feel extremely uncomfortable during the regression, then the treatment does not work as intended. Ironically full consent isn't needed either, it's enough to make the patients feel small and helpless. Also making lot's of squishies in their loaded diapers is closely connected with the speed of regression.

There is a reason why most nurses in the institute are primarily hot chicks or good looking young man. They have much more success in making the patients aroused, therefore fastening the progress and getting better quotas.

If you perform well at the institute at regressing patients, you may even be scouted by the Violet Rose. An organization indepentend of the institute, but closely connected. They don't operate at the institute and are not publicly known. Only Vivy as the former manager and now Martha as the new manager know about them.

The Violet Rose was founded by Vivy in secret. The goal was to obtain more funds for her private projects while at the same time increasing her influence. It worked much better then anticipated and now Martha is in control.

The organization seeks out successfull business man and woman that hurt society, their family or are just completly disrespectful. With their skilled agents, they turn these dispicable persons into submissive diaper using sissy's that are still able to function in their jobs. Through this method they gain access to their assets and correct the wrongs they are doing. It's a good deed and any remaining ressources after that are funneled to the head of the regression institute, which means to Martha now.

After finishing up with Vicky and Manda, they put them into cribs. Taking Astrid's hand, Vivy proposes "How about we go relax in the bath you mentioned earlier?"

Astrid watches Victoria closely as she goes under the regression plan and is pleased by the results so far and equally pleased that there wasn’t need for much intervention at all. It allowed her some time to adjust and learn from Vivien more about how things are done and while she didn’t get all of it, she was starting to understand some aspects of it and what was needed to be done and what was best to avoid. It also helped that Victoria’s plan was really easy to follow and didn’t leave her confused or asking many questions.

“I best start working out more or finding some new toys or even building one or two.” she teased at the mention of the two woman getting more horny, much faster. The vibrating pads would come useful, that was for sure, she would just need to finish the design off and they’d be good to go! “Mhm I get it! I think I might attempt to retrain Vicki to potty train,” she smirked, “the key word being attempt.” she teased thinking how cute it would be to have Victoria sitting on the plastic potty and filling her diaper up like a good girl while trying to be a big girl at the same time. It would so cute and so hot. It sent a shiver up her spine.

It was a good couple of hours helping Victoria and Amanda regress! It was even fun and she was so excited for the new experience she was going to have with her Little Vicki! She really did love her babygirl so much! She loved both of them so much and everyone else! She was so lucky! Astrid looked down to see Viv holding her hand and grinned at her proposal, “That sounds perfect!” she guides Vivien away back to the basement and into the bathroom on the side.

The bathroom wasn’t super fancy but Astrid had made sure that it had a calming atmosphere to it. The large bath was similar to how the Japanese did theirs and it had a couple of different features surrounding it from stone statues like dragons and a few waterfalls as well. It also had two types of lights, one that was a normal bright one with a dimmer and another that had little tiny fairy lights all around that made the room bright but a lot more cozy and darker then the first light switch option.

Astrid turned on the second option wanting something a bit more romantic and turned the waterfall feature on as well before adding some herbal scents into the water, “There, perfect.” she turned to Viv and went over her to, “I’m glad that we’re able to be alone for a bit it seems we haven’t had any time for us for a bit,” she kissed Vivien, “thank you so much for helping out with Vicki it really means a lot to me and to her,” she smiles, “I’m so very proud of my little Vivy.”

Astrid helps Vivien to undress first before she starts undress herself.

Meanwhile Jill looked at Martha and checked her mobile, “She’s on skype right now so if you want we can go to the office and call her together? It might be better if you were there with me?” she offered, “Or I can talk to her myself, your choice?” she smiled.

Interlude Victoria's potty training I:

Vicky managed just in time to get onto the pink plastic potty. Her diaper still securely taped around her waist, as she announces to her Astrid proudly "Mommy, look! I made it on the potty!", making a soft grunt afterward as she starts going poo-poo.

Feeling the hot mass entering her diaper, Vicky feels her kitty becoming all tingly. "I'm going poopy like a big girl!", fully believing that just sitting on the potty is enough. She forgot that your supposed to remove the diaper first.

Beaming at Astrid with a big proud grin, Vicky fills her diaper up to capacity. As she does she gets more and more in heat, starting to shamelessly masturbate herself.

In her mind Vicky is so mature: Not only filling her diaper on the training potty, but also making squishies all on her own! Just like a big girl right?

Vicky looks so cute in her frilly dress, humping away on the training potty with this proud expression as it morphs into absolute bliss. With a high infantile squeak she announces "Poopy feels good!", before climaxing hard in her diaper.

A couple weeks later:

This time Victoria will do it right! She still remembers the akward talk where mommy told her how she is supposed to use the potty. A slight blush on her face, as she tries to undo the tapes of her diaper.

After fidgeting around here and there she looks up at Astrid and whines "Mommy, help me pwease!", wiggling her cute tushy and putting on her puppy dog eyes. After mommy helped her remove the soggy diaper, Vicky is determined to make her poopies on the training potty.

It's just in time, as Vicky can already feel it comming. Sitting down she starts to push with an eager gaze. Feeling her hot mess leaving her buthole, she feels extremely uncomfortable.

Why is the potty feeling so cold and hard? Her fluffy diapers are sooo much better!

The worst part though is that Vicky doesen't feel her poopy pressed snuggly against her bottom!!! How is dhe supposed to make squishies now?!?

As she continues to defecate, she looks more and more disturbed, giving her mommy a pleading look for help "Mommy, this feels wrong! I ...", tears start forming in her eyes, "I want back in my diapees!!!", starting to cry at the same time. "I wanna make squishies, but ... I don't feel my poopy!", she states clearly her plight! Mommy will help her, right?

Aftermath: After the "potty training incident", where Victoria only stopped crying after getting her poopy secured to her tushy, no further attempts where made for a while. Eventually the potty training started again, but from now on with her diaper in place, just like the first time. Ready to catch everything before the 'nasty' potty steals it away.

Interlude - Victoria's Potty Training 1

Astrid was so proud of Victoria and how far she had developed. Her babygirl was always so sweet and lovely! It made her feel so good knowing that she could support Victoria through this and help her, make her better and feel more comfortable even the other nurses were starting to get jealous of how adorable Little Vicki was. It seemed impossible to think of how Victoria used to be but for Astrid there was no real difference because she had always seen Victoria as someone who just needed a cuddle and support in her life. Maybe she should give the regression treatment a go herself? The thought had crossed her mind. She wouldn't do one that was as long as Victoria and Mandy's though maybe the six month one? Rather then the five years long they were going for with her babygirl? It would have to be after Victoria's treatment though and after her babygirl had settled down a bit.

It had been two maybe three years so far? She wasn't sure? Time seemed to fly by pass them all and everything had been smoothing sailing for the most part. The only slight drama had been with her mother.

Astrid knelt down in front of Victoria as she announces to her proudly, "Yes you did! What a clever baby I have!" she coo's loudly as she watches Victoria with a doting look in her eyes, "Mommy is so proud of her baby."

She really was. Her Vicki had come such a long way from where she was and it was fun being there with her the entire way! Astrid loved the way Vicki's frilly dress looked. It was perfect. It was a good job that Professor Autumn had made some connections with some fashion outlets even if they did insist on working with the facility for a photo shoot wanting to launch a line of clothes that they insist people from the facility should model for them. It wouldn't be happening till later on in the year during early fall. They wanted to do a 'cozy' type of collection with hopes of doing more for each season for at least the next two to five years.

It seemed that the facility had only grown in popularity and people were seemingly much more open even curious to everything it was about. They had people from all the world applying to be caretakers and to launch their own 'hub'. It really was getting bigger by the moment and more stressful too.

In a couple of weeks leading up to Victoria's next attempt at potty training Astrid was left feeling a bit worried and having doubts. There was no way that Victoria would be happy not being in a messy diaper, right? The thought of Victoria going back to pull ups or panties seemed impossible for Astrid.

Astrid smiled as she helped Victoria and undo the tapes, "There we go babygirl." she cooed gently and held herself back from being naughty with her little one right now knowing that this wasn't the time or place, "Mommy's here...."

Astrid watched carefully as Victoria used the potty for the first time properply. The reaction didn't really surprise her much and she was quick to scoop Victoria up into her arms, "Don't worry one bit darling because Mommy has a full diaper on herself and she'll put that on you right away," she coo'd kissing her forehead, "there's no need to go potty when you just go in your padding, huh?" she coo'd, "If you want you can keep your padding on when you go to the potty, that might be better and you'll still be a big girl if you did?"

It was so cute seeing Vicki on the potty in her diaper a few weeks back and she enjoyed the idea of her babygirl running along to the plastic potty and sitting on it thinking that she was a big girl. 

Astrid quickly made sure that everything was better for her baby by removing her own full diaper and securing it to her waist, "There we go! Much better!" she grinned. Over the two years or so Astrid had pretty much lost all her potty training just from how normal and easy it was to go in her diapers equally she had made sure to keep her promise from way back when she was in the hospital by making sure she was much more careful and less prone to getting into harms way. It served her well and saved her from a few scary encounters with no injuries so far.

The nurses and people at the facility rarely did anything now. They were happy and while there were outside groups working against them, they rarely mattered at all nor could they do much against them either. 

Vivien watches Astrid prepare the fancy bath. It looks wonderful and the lighting makes it even better. Taking in a deep breath, she catches the nice herbal scent.

She feels so happy when Astrid gives her a kiss, responding in kind and kissing her girlfriend too. "I will always help you out! I love you Astrid!", nuzzling close to her side and letting herself be undressed down to her diaper.

Her arousal increasing with every piece of cloth Astrid strips away. Giving Astrid another hug, she speaks in a soft voice "Thank you! For everything!"

Looking back up to her girlfriend with a shy look in her eyes, Vivy fidgets nervously as she requests "I ... I want to do it with you in the pool.", blushing as she continues in a squeaky voice "I wanna go pee-pee as we have sex in the pool!"

Vivy lowers her gaze in shame. She shouldn't have said this. Astrid will be grossed out! Why did she confess her naughty fantasy?!?

Vivien feels so vurnerable, but she doesen't panic. Astrid wouldn't push her away. She hopes that she didn't kill the nice atmosphere. She will definitly have to make it up to Astrid if she did ...

Astrid enjoyed being alone with Vivien like this. It felt so romantic and she could feel the sexual attention in the air. It was going to be a fun night but she wanted to take this slow, slower then normal, she wanted to give her girlfriend some real attention and not just jump straight into things like they normally did.

Astrid sighs contently as Vivien nuzzles into her side. It was so sweet and loving. There was nothing better then being with Vivy. It was just something else when it's just the two of them. Then again when she's alone with Martha, Vic or anyone else it felt special too but also different from what she had and shared with Viv. 

Astrid could see Viv getting aroused as she removed her clothing, slowly and sensually, to create the mood better. Astrid listened to her girlfriend and thought for a moment about Vivy's request before kissing her softly to calm her down, "Hey," she smiled, "don't ever feel afraid to share anything with me, okay?" she added as she continued to think on the matter while trying her best to make Viv relaxed by rubbing her shoulders and back.

"I'm good with doing it in the pool," she replied, "I'm also okay if you want to go pee pee in the pool," she paused, "it's not like we haven't shared each others used diapers before," she half teased, "as long as it's pee I'm okay with it." she reassured Viv softly as she grabs her girlfriend hand to help her into the bath tub/pool they had.

Astrid gently puts her hands on Vivy's hips bringing her in close their foreheads touching allowing Astrid to slightly rub her nose against Viv's own, "I love you, you know that right?" she said, "I couldn't do any of this without you at all and you mean the world to me, you really do and just being with you makes me feel as if I can handle anything." she whispered softly capturing Vivien's lips in her own, "I want to be with you for the rest of my life."

Astrid let her hand go slowly down to touch and grab Vivi's cute little bottom giving it a gentle squeeze, "You're my little baby, aren't you?" she teased, "I know you can't wait to get naughty and frisky with your Mama," she teased before moving her mouth down towards Viv's neck to suckle on before biting down, "maybe someone would like some milk first though?" she added teasing once more her teeth still lingering on Vivien's sensitive and bruised skin which she softly licks as one of her hands continues to grip and squeeze her bottom playfully.

Viv releases a sigh from relief, melting in Astrid's hands as she replies "Yes, I will!"

She feels so happy that Astrid is so open minded to her idea. There is something special about peeing in the bath. Especially when you are closely pressed to someone else that can feel the warmth flowing against them.

Vivien loves being so close to Astrid, rubbing her nose in tandem against Astrid's. "Yes, I know that, but hearing it again makes me very happy!", she responds.

Astrid makes her so happy, causing Vivien to respond "I also want to be with you for the rest of my life!", giving Astrid a kiss on her lips. Pressing herself against her girlfriend inside the pool. Using her legs and arms, she starts clinging to Astrid, the water helping to suspend her weight.

When Astrid gives her tushy a good squeeze, Vivien releases one of her cute squeaks, as she responds "Yes, I'm your little baby!", getting more aroused. Releasing another cute squeak when Astrid bites down, while giving up control over her bladder.

A warm stream rushes out of Vivy and directly against Astrid's kitty. Uhhh, this feels sooo good! Vivy is so horny as she accepts the offer and firmly latches on to Astrid's breast. Suckling away, as she continues peeing underwater. Closing her eyes in absolute bliss as she gives up all control to mommy!

Viviy felt the same way? She already knew that to an extent but for some reason she was still in disbelief that Vivien even wanted her at all yet for some reason in this very moment she no longer had any fears or doubts at all about that.

Maybe.....

She should ask Martha about taken her shopping? Just the two of them so she could look at a ring for Vivien? Even if they didn't get married she still would want her babygirl, her girlfriend to have something like that and not just a collar. The collar around both their necks signify that they belong'd to Martha and were rarely taken off at all except for when they needed a shower or bath. Feeling Vivien press herself against her made Astrid blush and gave a half smile half smirk as the cute little squeak, "Fuck I love it when you make that noise! It does terrible things to me, you know that right?"

Astrid was a little bit surprise as she felt Vivy piss herself against her in the pool. It felt weird but not bad. The warmth felt nice and feeling her girlfriend latch onto her breast caused Astrid to moan softly. There wasn't any milk in there yet but soon there would be and she couldn't wait to give Viv some of her milk, properply, she needed to get her Mommy to help her with that. Did she need drugs for that? How long would it take? Astrid held Viv up with ease thanks to the water and the way her girlfriend had wrapped her legs around her waist. It made it easy for Astrid to simply slip a hand down there and start rubbing slowly and sensually at Vivien's privates her fingers toying somewhat with Viv as she rubbed them up and down her kitty.

Astrid walked easily over towards one of the walls. They were still in the water but the wall provided extra stability for them. It was going to be a long and fun night, that was for sure and she doubted that there fun would end just here. The bedroom would be ready and waiting for them.

Vivy moans in pleasure as Astrid starts working on her kitty. She feels soo good, so loved by her her girlfriend, her mommy, she kisses her again on the lips. Trading a passionate kiss as she presses herself against her.

Feeling Astrid move over to a wall for more stability, Vivien opens herself to mommy's control. The hot water feels great on her skin as she starts buckling her hips in need. "I love you! I love you sooo much!", she cries out in absolute bliss.

Wanting to pleasure her mommy too, she lets one of her hands wander down. Testing the waters so to speak if Astrid wants that or prefers to take things differently. Offering also an alternative with a seductive voice "Baby Vivy could also make a big poopy in her diapee when we leave the bath ...", biting her lips in heat. Maybe they will do both? She is curious what it will be!

Astrid enjoys the way Vivien moans in pleasure from her actions. It sounded like music to her ears and she wanted to treasure every moment and minute of it as Vivy kisses her again and she returns her lover’s kiss with just as much passion as she feels Vivy pressing herself up against her. It truly did feel magical.

Astrid smirks as Vivien cries out and buckles her hips. It was difficult not to feel confident when she had such a beautiful lover under her control who wanted her just as much as she wanted them. Astrid is surprised as Vivy slips her hand down there towards her own kitty and moans ever so slightly, “You naughty girl getting Mommy even more worked up,” she whispered, “you know that I could keep going all night long, don’t you?” she teases, playfully and moans softly, “I think we should, shouldn’t we? I don’t think either of us would be able to cum without a diaper on.” she adds chuckling but there was some truth to that. It felt odd playing in the pool like this and while she enjoyed it and found it fun she did feel weird without wearing a diaper. Maybe she could order some swim diapers? Would that even work?

Astrid carried Viv out of the water easily, “Let’s go get you all padded up before you have another accident such a naughty girl peeing on Mommy like that.” she teased giving Viv a playful and light tap on her bottom, “Let’s go get padded.”

"Yes, I need my diapee!", agrees Vivy, letting herself get carried out of the pool. Astrid's teasing makes her even more horny while making her feel more infantil.

Slipping her thumb into her mouth she starts suckling on it. A little fart escaping her tushy as her control deminishes.

After they dried themselves off, Astrid prepares a thick diaper for her. As Vivien is lowered onto the padding a cramp hits her and little as she feels right now, she can't stop herself. Surprised from her lack of control she releases one of her cute little squeaks as she starts soiling herself. "Mommy, I can't hold my poopies!", she whimpers out. Hoping that Astrid is fast enough to close the diaper around her waist.

Astrid smirks, “Of course you need your diapee babygirl! And your Mommy is going to put you in one straight away!” she loves how cute Vivien is right now sucking her thumb and was surprised by the little fart.

She would need to get Vivy padded up quickly.

Astrid was thankfully quick to secure the padding around Vivy and sighed in relief, “That was a close call sweetheart,” she smiled, “I’m not surprised that you weren’t able to with how much special milk we’ve been drinking for the past couple of months,” she shook her head, “my control has been slipping a lot as well.” she confessed.

Astrid rubs Vivy’s bottom soothingly and give her lots of pats, “Now Mommy needs to go get padded herself otherwise she might have an accident and we can’t have that, can we?” she kisses Vivien on the nose and sets up down on the nearby bench in the changing around of the bathroom, “Why don’t you be a good girl for Mommy and show me how much you love your diapee right now while I get mine on?” she cooed.

Astrid watched Vivien closely her eyes never leaving her babygirl’s as she changes herself into a diaper. The padding felt nice as always and something she felt great comfort and joy in. The more padding the more comfortable she got and equally the more Little she felt which why her diaper wasn’t as thick as Vivien’s and Vicki’s otherwise her Mommy headspace would go down the drain quickly or be more difficult to hold onto.

Vivien is motivated by Astrid's words and moves over to a rocking horse nearby. It's a sex toy they brought from her place some time ago. It's innocent look is fooling at first glance, because there is a vibrator build in to the saddle.

Straddling her horsy, Vivien sits down, causing her mess to be pressed against her. Releasing a soft moan, she starts to swing forward and backward, causing the sattle to start up.

The feeling of her warm mess spreading all over her diaper is intoxinating. "Mommy, my mess feels really good!", she deeply enjoys every squish and vibration, getting more and more into Little space from the infantile act.

When Astrid comes to get her, Vivy is horny beyond belief. Knowing exactly what she is doing, she releases one of her cute little squeaks just as Astrid arrives. This will be sooo good!

Astrid makes sure to watch Vivien as much as she possibly could as she secures herself into a nice thick diapee. It was so good to be back in one again even though she had only removed her old one for twenty minutes or so. Instantly Astrid found herself relaxing and peeing into the fluffy padding causing the diaper to become warm and hot against her skin. It just felt perfect. It really did.

Astrid could tell that she needed to go poo but managed to hold it in for a bit because she wanted to do it in front of Vivy so when she stands up she walks over to her girlfriend only to pause as her babygirl releases one of her cute squeaks causing Astrid to forget everything instantly as she rushes over to pounce on her but as she rushes over the back of her diapee suddenly expands as she gets on the horse to join her girlfriend.

Astrid wraps her arms around Viv tightly and bites the back of her neck, hard but making sure it isn’t painful at all for her little one. Using her legs Astrid is able to move the horse quicker, faster and harder. The rocking motion was more intense now and with her arms wrapped around Viv’s waist she easily humps herself against the top of the wooden horse and Vivy’s backside.

And just like always Astrid made sure to prepare a vibe for herself and Vivy which was already attached to her diaper before she had put it on so with a single flick the vibrator came to life joining in the vibration and rocking sensation of the horse as it grinds itself up and against Vivien’s backside further pressing and pushing the mess against her. Astrid let her hands roam free and lowered one to squeeze the front of Viv’s padding as she pushes herself forward so that she and Viv were pressed against each other tightly able to feel the vibrations throughout together, “Fuck babygirl, you’re so naughty!” she kisses Viv on the back of her neck, “Teasing Mommy in the pool like that…..” she continues to kiss, suck and bite all the way down Vivien’s neck leaving red marks everywhere which were bound to show up tomorrow as small little red bruises for everyone to see.

Vivy is in absolute bliss, thinking back to the first time she got on her horsy for Astrid. With a big load from mommy in her diapee! Releasing a sweet giggle, she enjoys herself.

Vivien climaxes nearly immedeatedly when Astrid starts to straddle her from behind, but the next orgasm is already building up and she moans in absolute bliss as she gives in to the pleasure!

Squish, Squish, Squelch. There is only the wonderful mess inside her diaper massaged into her in so many amazing ways! "Mommy, it feels sooo good! I love my messy diapees!!!", squirting into her diaper with a deep moan.

Sinking down from exhaustion she starts suckling her thumb like a good baby girl. Letting mommy continue, knowing that she has more energy to spend. Vivy just enjoys herself being mommy's plaything, her little obedient baby girl! She knows that Astrid will stop before she gets uncomfortable. By now Astrid has a good feeling how much she can do with Vivy.

Astrid smirks as Vivien releases a sweet giggle. Her girlfriend truly was the sweetest and most loving! She was so lucky to have her! She couldn’t believe her luck and so Astrid sweetly kissed Vivy on her cheek as they ride the horse together.

Astrid enjoys the way Vivien’s body twitches and she could feel even sense when she was close to an orgasm. It was amazing. Astrid laughed softly enjoying the way Vivy was reacting to all this. It made her feel so alive!

Astrid continued for a bit knowing that Vivy was able manage but made sure to stop before it got to much for her little one. Having three orgasms was enough for her, for now, and she liked saving a bit of energy just as a precaution that anyone else wanted to play or if her babygirl felt the need to play some more later on but it was getting late.

Astrid got down from the horsie and helped Vivien down, “Sooo do you want a change or to stay in that full diapeee of yours?” she grinned, “We could go watch movie and just cuddle for a bit before heading to bed?” she suggested.

Astrid giggles at Vivien’s response, “Cuddles it is my precious little girl!” she carried Vivien out of the room they were in and into the main area which was surprisingly empty. Normally there were at least two other people but she supposed Rose and Ellen were with Ashley and probably reuniting her with her babygirl.

Ashley was sweet and she hoped that things would work out for her and her babygirl. She knew the institute would help out with any legal and financial matters that did creep up.

Astrid settled Vivien down on the large sofa and grabbed some blankets, pillows while turning on the popcorn machine nearby before cuddling down with her, “How about something gentle?” she coo’s putting on My Neighbour Totoro for them to watch. It wasn’t a long movie at all and it was so sweet and the perfect movie to cuddle to as well.

Astrid rested her chin on the top of Vivien’s head while holding her babygirl tightly in her arms, in her lap, “I love you.” she whispered. It was nice having a quiet moment with Vivien like this.

Vivien eagerly gets to work, building a comfortable blanket nest on the couch for Astrid and her to cuddle in. The contents of her diaper shifting here and there, making Vivy slightly horny.

She loves how Astrid takes her into her lap after comming back with something to eat. She feels so loved, so protected. Cuddling up to her girlfriend she enjoys the squish comming from her diaper. Yes, she is Astrid's baby girl and it makes her sooo happy!

The movie is great and she has a fun time watching it secured in Astrid's lap. Eating some of the popcorn her girlfriend has made.

At the end she pees in her diaper again and craves some milkies. Turning in Astrid's lap she eyes the target of her desires and latches on to mommy's breast. Starting to suckle like a needy baby girl that want's to be nursed.

Astrid enjoys the comfy and cozy nest Vivien had created for them. It was perfect! It was so snuggly and soft that Astrid had a hard time keeping awake as the film came to an end she could see something in Vivien’s eyes? A certain hunger? It really didn’t take long for Astrid to figure out what that was as her girlfriend latched onto her breast causing her to moan softly.

Her breasts were so sensitive! They always were. It’s why she hardly wore a bra and only covered up her nipples using some stupid silicone stuff she got for cheap but she hadn’t need to do that for ages at all. Nudity was common place around here and that was more then good with her, “Someone’s feisty tonight.” she teased and laid down so she Vivien was laying on top of her now.

Astrid holds the back of Vivien’s head softly helping her to suckle even though there really was no need for that….

Still though it gave Astrid a feeling of control over the situation, “Drink up babygirl.” she cooed softly.