LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Machination Redux Reveral (private for Salinas98)

Sword

"Yes you have too.", announces Martha with a certain finality in her voice. Making sure that Astrid will not be able to open up the dress herself.

"The others are not as naughty", responds Martha playfully. Giving Astrid a soft spank on the bottom. She likes to play with Astrid this way.

Amanda walked to Jill with her diaper clearly visible around her waist, signaling what she wants without the need to say anything. Responding to Jills question, "Victoria will come. She will bring a salat for dinner after the tea party."

Amanda still remembers the deal they made with Victoria. She proved herself to be a valuable asset that took care of a lot of problems before they ever reached them. In exchange for her loyalty she got a special place in their safe haven. The only one she allows to dominate her during her 'Little time' is still Astrid. After the first incident, Victoria kept her fingers off Astrid, which greatly pleased Vivien.

One time Amanda asked Victoria why she is so obsessed with Astrid having to make her cum. The department head responded this, "Astrid is special. She has this genuine innocence combined with a wild primal fury. I know she would never plot behind my back, she is not the person to do that. It's relaxing to interact with someone that is just plain honest."

Victoria understands that Astrid prefers to be pleasured by her girlfriend and has no problem with that. All she wants is Astrid dominating her from time to time, because she wouldn't feel safe with anyone else that is also able to accomadate her needs.

Vivien nods, movie night sounds great! She can cuddle lots with Astrid and have a good time!

When Ellen speaks about trying something on Martha, it defenetly feels tempting, but she quickly states, "Naah. Just go for it and try to mess with Martha. You will do it once and probably never again. Mommy is really nice and let's her sister mess with her all she wants, but this is an exception! Be careful Ellen, just think about when Amanda irritated Martha: She needed months to regain her potty training afterward." Referring to the incident where Amanda decided to feed them spiked milkies during their nap time.

Giving Ellen a friendly smile, Vivien changes to a more relaxed voice, "You have good ideas Ellen. Just keep mommy Martha out of them and we are fine."

Vivien has a lot of respect for mommy Martha and would never redicule her. She still thinks that Astrid is very lucky that Martha has a soft spot for her, which enables to show her Little side. Everyone except Astrid though is not allowed to baby her. Vivien knows that mommy doesen't like it at all.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Astrid knows she shouldn't do anything to push Martha when her sister's uses that tone of voice but she just couldn't help herself so she sticks out her tounge, "Says who?" she teases only to laugh childishly at Martha's playful response, "Yeah cause they can't take on a big meanie like you." she adds in a teasing and very light hearted manner as she plays with Martha, "Hey! Come on! Truth or dare hasn't started yet!" she pouts rubbing her bottom pretending to be in pain, "I can't believe you would spank me, your own little babygirl!" huffed Astrid, "You know I might forgive you if you get me out of this thing, right?"

Astrid knew she was being naughty and that she might be teasing Martha a bit to much but she enjoy their back and forth a lot.

Jill wasn't that surprised with Victoria coming to the party. It was always a nice event, fun and joyful and everyone respected the rules people had.  The rules did get pushed a bit but not enough to be broken.

Rose didn't like to be tickled, Ellen wouldn't eat anything spciy, Astrid was open to playing with others as long they minded Vivien and got her approval first and foremost in regards to anything and were good to stop if one or both of them said no while she wasn't fond of crawling about the floor due to knee injury from years ago that still plauged her despite surgery and threapy.

"I think it's nearly time people should start showing up soon."

Ellen was surprised by how protective Vivien sounds and nods, "You've talked me out of it!" she laughed, "I'd rather not end up in a worse condition then Amanda!" she said playfully, "It's sweet that she let's Astrid mess with her but has Astrid ever pushed Mommy Martha to far?" she asked curiously as she does the finishing touches on a couple of cupcakes, "There! Let's go take these in! See what the others are doing? I hope everyone is dressed up for night!"

Martha puts on a playful smirk as she sees Astrid going for the naughty girl route. "My, my, I think my grumpy baby girl needs a bottle.", moving with Astrid toward the kitchen.

On the way she teases, "I think someone will make a big stinky for mommy soon, doesen't she?", rubbing her sisters diapered tushy in anticipation.

"You'll make this diaper nice and full just like mommy showed you.", she continues in a seductive voice.

Arriving at the kitchen she grabs one of the bottles and puts Astrid down into her lap to feed her the bottle. "Drink up baby girl, this will help you make squishies later!"

Vivien thinks about what Ellen said. "Astrid is very gentle. She likes to tease Martha but wouldn't go to far. We kinda depend a bit on Martha not becoming to Little, because she likes to overcommit." Her fear is that if Martha is babied too much, she may undergo another change like the one many months ago in the punishment room.

The first to arrive is Victoria. She radiates this confident aura and moves with an eleganz nobody seems to match. She looks very mature as always and holds a salat bowl in her hands "Hey girls, where can I put the salad for later?", she greets them with her signature predatory smile. Sharp eyes analyzing the two baby girls in the room ...

Vivien still crumbles under this gaze, a cold shiver running down her spine. She knows that Victoria would never do something against her, but that doesen't help her instincts. Her crotch starting to warm up as her bladder starts evacuating it's contents.

Victoria licks her lips as if she caught her dinner for today in a trap and walks with measured steps over to a table, where she puts down her offer. "I'll put it here, feel free to move it.", she allows.

Looking at Jill who stands nearby, she asks "Where is Astrid? I'm in need of her service after the tea party ..." She intentionally didn't went to the toilet so she could enjoy the experience later on.

Victoria likes joining the tea parties from time to time to watch the proceedings. She doesen't participate directly, as she likes watching other people enjoy themselves. She also has this feeling that sooner or later Astrid will make Martha break. When this time comes, she is ready to strike in order to become the new manager. The thought of turning Martha into her obedient baby girl arouses her deeply. It's also better then letting everything they build collaps. There always needs to be ... A New Manager!!

Astrid grins at Martha's playful smirk knowing that she was good with her playing the naughty girl route tonight! It made her giddy with glee! She hadn't been naughty for a while and this gives her some wriggle room to be a bit more cheeky then usual, "Nuh uh! Don't need a bottle!" she states loudly as she pretends to walk slowly behind Martha, "Mhm what if I don't want to?" she replies teasing Martha but couldn't stop herself from moaning slightly as she feels her sister rubbing her diapered tushy, "Just like you showed me...." whispered Astrid already panting at Martha's action and seductive voice.

Why did Martha turn her on so much? Fuck. It was so weird and strange.  She loved Vivy deeply and loved pleasuring her and be pleasured in return by her girlfriend but she also enjoyed Martha pleasuring her. It was a different dynamic and she liked that, a lot.  

Astrid also liked and felt guilty over enjoying the way Victoria could be so mean. It turned her on so much and while she enjoyed dominating Victoria she did fantasie a bit about the woman taken control in someways. The idea of being Victoria's diapered collared pet was one of her most current ones but she kept that to herself because she knew Vivy wouldn't like that, would she? Probably not. She knew how jealous her Vivy could get.

Astrid laid in Martha's lap and pouted, sticking her tounge out, "Mhmmm I'll only drink if you say pretty please!" she teased with a smirk enjoying this between her and Martha. She loved the little game they had and what their relationship had become.

Ellen nodded and then frowned, "Do you think Martha wants to be a Little instead of a Mommy? I mean how does she feel about all this?" she felt slightly concerned for Martha and hoped that she wasn't pushing and forcing into a role she didn't want. It wouldn't be fair and there were plenty of people were to play Mommy and take over but that would raise concerns except everything was pretty much lock and loaded in terms of safety.

Ellen found it hard to look at Victoria and averted her gaze away. How could she be so confident and elegant? It was surreal and scary. They were lucky to have her on their side and she knew that they would still be fighting a couple of heads if it weren't for her.  Then again it did benfit Victoria as well the plan that had happened because it did give her more control, more power and a much more secure position then possible.

Ellen could see Vivien crumble under Victoria gaze and placed a hand on her back to gently support her friend knowing how intense the woman was.  She hoped Astrid would arrive soon to talk to Victoria and make things a little bit easier. It was odd whenever Victoria joined them but that didn't bother anyone once things started to get underway.

Jill smiles at Victoria, "If I remember correctly she was teasing Martha but from the sounds of it right now," she grins, "someone is being a bit naughty and seems to be after some attention." she walks over and checks to see where Martha and Astrid were, "There they are it seems Astrid is refusing to have some milk unless Martha says pretty please." giggled Jill having overheard the conversation partially due to how loud Astrid was being right now, "She's going to wind herself up so much," she looks at Victoria, "if Martha doesn't calm her down enough your going to have some fun tonight," she teases, "I'm kind of jealous." she knows the deal between Victoria and the others. If it kept the woman on their side then that's good.

Vivien responds to Ellen's question "Yes, I think deep down Martha craves to be a baby girl, but she has this hard shell that no one gets past. Only Astrid manages to make her feel little and vurnerable. She is Martha's weakpoint so to say."

Giving Astrid another playful spank, Martha proceeds wirh her to the kitchen.

Seeing that her baby girl is fussy and doesen't want to drink the bottle, Martha opens up her shirt and reaponds with a mischivious smile "Maybe my baby just needs some mommy milk before drinking her bottle!", opening up her nursing bra and presenting her breast to Astrid.

While Astrid nurses, she massages her sisters diapered kitty, cooing to her "Yes, just like that!", blushing a bit as she starts feeling aroused herself. Around Astrid her defences are lowered and she can indulge herself. Martha feels so little in her poopy diaper and is to preoccupied with Astrid that she hasn't noticed Victoria approaching.

With a mischivious smile, Victoria presses her bobby to Martha's mouth, telling her in an authoritive voice "Latch on baby girl, time for your milkies!"

Martha opens her mouth in surprise and immedeatly has Victoria's nipple inside. Being with Astrid made her soft so she can't resist the temptation and gives it a suckle. Sweet milk fills her mouth, as Victoria praises her more "Good baby girl! Drink from mommy and become my obedient baby girl!"

Victoria watched Martha closely for a long time and knows how to push her buttons. Just like she predicted Martha becomes even more horny and starts eagerly nursing.

Martha's kitty is on fire, loving to nurse and being nursed! The best though is when Victoria applies a vibrator to her horny kitty, making her moan out in pleasure. Brestmilk running down her chin before she latches back on.

Victoria puts secretly some earpods in Martha's ears, which immedeatedly start a special tape that she made herself.

Victoria is very horny herself, her anticipation for going poopy for Astrid making her act early when she saw this chance. Now it's all or nothing. Either Martha or she will leave this room as an obedient baby girl! The thought turning her on even more as she desperatly holds back a cramp from her bowels.

Maybe Victoria was a bit too eager to strike or she choose just the right moment. How will the others react?

Jill listens to Vivien's response with a slight frown. It made sense that Martha would hide her cravings, hide her vunerabilty from others except Astrid but maybe she shouldn't? Was it right for her to approch Martha herself to talk about this? She wasn't sure? It was a complicated sitution giving that Martha was her boss and in charge of her. What should she do? What could she do? Maybe it would be worth talking to Amanda?

Astrid moans as she's giving another playful spank by Martha and grins when she see's Martha's breast! She loved drinking her Mommy's milk! It just tasted so good and so right! She can't help but giggle softly as she suckles loudly taken in Martha's entire breast with a gleeful squeal. She loved these moments with Martha so much!

Astrid mewls and moans cutely as Martha massages her diapered kitty causing her to twitch and squirm her gaze glazing over as she buckles her hips excitedly wanting more.  Astrid was caught up as well that she hadn't noticed Victoria until the woman was next to them causing her to squeak softly. This was the first time Victoria had seen her in a submissive state! And equally this was the first time she truly saw Victoria dominating anyone.

Seeing Martha opening her mouth and accepting Victoria's breast was a huge surprise. Astrid watched wide eyed, curious and in shock at the whole thing wondering what to do? Should she stop Victoria or not? Astrid suckled nervously on Martha's breast as she watched her nurse eagerly on Victoria's.

Astrid could feel the vibrations of the vibrator on her bottom and couldn't stop herself from moaning, slightly.  Astrid continued to watch Martha and could see how much fun her mommy was having with this.  Truthfully she knew that she needed to step in and do something to an extent because this was her sister and yet....

Maybe Martha needed this? Maybe Martha needed a Mommy? She watches as Victoria put the ear buds in and feels conflicted, "The tape won't damage her, right?" asked Astrid softly looking at Victoria with a great level of concern and a certain amount of fear yet she couldn't push herself to stop this because on some levels she knew Martha needed this, needed to be more open yet tears prick her eyes, "She's safe, right?" her voice quivering.

Depending on what Victoria said she'd either not do anything or pull the earbuds out, straight away.

Jill watched in shock unable to move.

Ellen was behind her watching the scene, "What should we do? If we lose Martha we could be screwed?" she asked.

Jill shook her head feeling uncertain, "Astrid won't let that happen," she looked at how shocked Astrid is, "but...." she frowns, "Astrid isn't quite in the right headspace currently, is she? To judge properply?"

Ellen bit her lip, "I think she's asking Victoria something? Should we wait or do something?" she looks at Vivien, "Viv what do you think we should do? I mean Astrid wouldn't allow this unless she thinks its for the right reasons, yeah?" she looked worried, "You said it yourself about Martha wanting to be babied but I'm not if this is the best way to go about it?"

Jill frowns, "Martha could stop this herself if she truly wants to," she sighs, "Viv," she looks at her with a soft smile, "I can go in and put a stop to this if you want me to," she pauses, "I'm unsure where I stand on this and I think you'd know better then me what Martha would truly want and desire," she explains, "so what's it going to be?" she asks leaving the ball in Vivien's court, "I could leave it and we can see what Astrid decides or I could go in and stop it right now?"

Rose who had come through to this area holding Ashley's hand looked at the sitution with a smile, "You guys should leave it," she states, "there's plenty of tapes to reverse these kind of things and Martha needs a break, right? And if it's really bad then Astrid will do something about," she grins, "I doubt Victoria would want to upset Astrid at all."

Meanwhile Astrid was nervously squirming about in Martha's lap looking at Victoria with a cute puppy dog stare.

Vivien states confidently, "Martha wants this. She always needed to be strong for us and not indulge.", she knew that since the incident in the punishment room, where Martha showed how much she craves to become a baby girl too. "Martha deserves a break, giving the responsibility of being the manager over to Victoria. She just needed to know that everything wouldn't fall apart without her, that there is a strong mommy to take over."

Victoria answers Astrid's question, "There is nothing dangerous on the tape. It just unearths her true desires and makes it easier for her to embrace her infantile feelings.", giving Astrid a horny smirk she adds, "It also makes her more inclined to follow my commands."

Martha is in absolute bliss as she suckles on her new mommy's titty, making squishies in her diaper. "I'm such a big baby!", she realizes and squeals in delight. It feels amazing!

Victoria can feel her baby girl coming closer to orgasm, loudly stating, "Cum for me baby girl! Cum for mommy and show me how much you love your poopy diaper!"

Martha finishes nursing just in time to release a deep moan as she cums hard in her diaper. Accepting her new mommy she states for all to hear, "Baby Martha made squishies from feeling good in her poopy diaper!", a bit of Victoria's breastmilk running down her chin. She looks so happy, so fulfilled.

"Thats my good baby girl!", praises Victoria before wincing as another cramp hits her. "I ... Mommy needs to go poopy.", quickly undoing her pants and panties, placing a fresh diaper beneath her and squatting over it.

Victoria is so horny right now. She giggled as she thinks how she will poop on to the diaper like a big girl, her tushy not coming into contact with her mess. Afterward she can use this diaper and put it onto Astrid.

Having made her plan, she starts grunting. With a sigh of relief the first poopy log is about to drop off, when she suddenly feels the soft padding pressed against her. Looking back she sees Vivien closing the tapes, making sure that she will not do her business like a big girl.

Victoria whimpers, unable to stop herself, as she feels a firm, warm mass entering her diaper. The infantile garment making sure that her mess is pressed snugly against her. The shock causing her bladder to release as she starts wetting herself in addition. Out of instinct she stands up to distance herself from the mess she is still pushing out, but the diaper keeps it in place.

Martha noticing Victoria's plight moves over in instinct and offers her other booby to her. Victoria whimpers out, "But I'm supposed to be the mommy now!", causing Martha to take out the ear plugs playing the tape and put them into Victoria's ears instead. Responding to her, "Yes you are, but here in our safe haven mommy's make squishies too!"

Now it's Victoria's turn to latch on to Martha's booby and suckling away at the sweet milk. She is satisfied though, as Martha promised that she can take over as mommy after making squishies herself.

It doesen't take long and Victoria howels out in absolute pleasure: "I'm making squishies!!!", cumming just as hard in her diaper.

While Victoria basks in the afterglow of her orgasm, Martha takes back the ear plugs and starts masturbating. She needs to give her all to absorb everything from the tape that mommy Victoria brought her. Martha is a good baby girl and has absolute trust in her mommy's deciscions. She knows Victoria in and out, she even knew a bit about Victoria's plans and didn't do anything against them. She wanted this to happen and is very pleased that Victoria finally made her move. With her transitioning to become a baby girl, Victoria will now need to lift the burden of manager. Martha is curious how long she will manage until she decides that it is much nicer to become a baby girl like her.

Jill, Ellen and Rose hold back and simply watch the scene unfold upon hearing how confident Vivien sounds in regards to Martha and this whole sitution. It was best not to interfer. Jill who had worked with Victoria knows that the head of department would make a good manager maybe even a better one with how firm she was with everyone around her but could she last? Would she end up falling into babyhood like Martha is now? That would leave them open and weak but maybe Martha and Victoria could work together, somehow? It could work? Maybe?

Astrid relaxes greatly upon hearing that there's nothing dangerous on the tape and notices Victoria's smirk which causes her eyes to light up excitedly knowing full well what that meant! She couldn't wait to get started and have some fun but would that come before or after the party or both? It was cruel that Ellen had made her wear this locked onesie dress, "Okay I'm good with that," she replies, "I know you'll be a good Mommy to Martha and she kind of needs one," teases Astrid, "I'm not exactly Mommy material just because I like jumping on anything that moves." she half jokes but there was some truth to that as well she enjoyed surprising people, she enjoyed getting on top and dominating others sexually but she wasn't 'Mommy' in the typical sense/fashion she wasn't giving out bottles, reading bed time stories or providing baths like Martha had been or Jill and Amanda.  It was different with her equally she had grown to like being over-powered and subdued but that rarely seemed to happen.

Astrid watches as Martha orgasms and smiles as she watches her sister feeling somewhat jealous of the attention that she was recieving. It didn't seem fair giving that it was suppose to be her turn but she didn't mind waiting and stalling.  If anything that just got her more excited and even more in heat.

Astrid watches Victoria curiously enjoying the show in front of her. It was intresting to see Victoria acting this way out in the opening. It was kind of fun.  Astrid stands nearby leaning on the couch and continues to watch as Martha takes control causing her to laugh slightly, "I think you still have some competition Vicky!" teased Astrid feeling slightly smug that Martha was able to overcome the tapes somewhat while also now being more open to exploring this side of herself with Victoria as her Mommy and in charge of the group and facility. It would be a nice change and probably a needed one as well.

When was the last time Martha took anytime off?

Astrid holds herself back completely but it was hard, difficult and she almost touched herself but held off wanting to be pent herself up for later on so she could really have some fun! Astrid despite not touching herself can't help but moan softly and shiver her body reacting without being touched at all.  

Ellen watched the scene with a giggle while looking shocked before giving Vivien a smirk, "You are soooo going be in for it tonight!" she teases, "The last time Astrid didn't do anything beforehand she couldn't keep herself off you!"

"Or Victoria!" giggled Rose chimming in.

Jill shook her head in amusement.  It had been a fun scene to watch and she knew everyone was more then a bit hot under the collar from all that! She could see Rose rubbing away and Ellen subtly slapping her hand.

"I don't want the party ruined like last time." she told Rose causing the girl to groan.

Ashley stood there looking at everything confused and yet in amazement she never saw anything quite like it before! It was eye opening! Ash stayed close to Rose keeping quiet for now as she simply watched everyone interact with each other knowing that the fun was just getting started and that the night was young.

Seeing how horny Astrid got, Vivien wiggles her diapered tushy enticingly infront of her girlfriend. Pretending as if she has an accident, she releases a gasp before starting to squat down and grunt.

Trying to get Astrid to jump on her, Vivien makes one of her cute little squeaks as she starts pooping herself. She is sure that this will get Astrid's attention. Biting her lip in anticipation of what will happen.

Amanda gives Ellen a hug and tells her "Don't worry, we will hold the tea party after everyone had their fun, ok?" Feeling extremely turned on she confesses, "On that topic: I Hnnnrg! am also done Hnnnrg! with being a big girl, Aaahhhh!", pushing out a big stinky herself as she starts masturbating. Now is a perfect moment to receive her gift from Ellen, that Vivien prepared.

If Amanda gets her tape, she will continue making squishies until her potty training is gone for good this time. She wasn't happy with having regained it, so she decided to get rid of it completly and embrace diapers full time.

Amanda is deeply satisfied and enjoys getting rid of her bladder and bowel control. She will repeat hearing the tape the next week to remove even the slightest control permanently. Of course she could potty train again, but she has no intention of doing so. She is much happier this way!

Now with Victoria taking over, a new power structure will arise. This means a couple nurses will need to go through the full regression treatment. It's a good oportunity to clean up though ...

This time thinks will be much more stable and Victoria made preparations. On her command after the tea party ended, security apprehends a couple persons of which Victoria will personally take care of.

Astrid growls slightly in the back of her throat loud enough so Martha and Victoria could hear, her eyes locked on Vivien as her girlfriend wiggles her diapered tushy.  Why did Vivy have to be such a tease? That wasn't fair at all! In fact it was rather mean! Astrid bounced her leg slightly in an attempt to calm herself not wanting to pounce but that soon became impossible for her as she witnesses Vivy pretending to have an accident, "You've got to be fucking kidding me...." she whined knowing that Ellen would be pouty if she jumped Vivy so close to the party.

That squeak caused Astrid to instantly rush over to Viv and tackle her, gently, up against the wall, her hips rocking back and forth as she grinds against the back of Vivy's padded bottom in a wicked manner leaving no mercy whatsoever as she uses her strength to push powerfully against her, her own diaper helping with the friction greatly as she moved her hips.  It was a good thing that she was soggy it provided an extra level of friction that was needed.  

In a almost wild heat Astrid carries Vivy in her arms bridal style all the while biting the side of her throat as she throws her onto the sofa getting on top of her while grabbing a hold of her trusted strap on vibrator which she quickly attaches to herself before she starts to plow away into the back of Vivy's padding, "You should know better then to tease me." growls Astrid loudly like an animal not caring that the others could hear, "You know what happens when you wind me up like that, you tease." she adds keeping a loud growl to her voice.

Ellen sighs as Amanda hugs her but jumps when Astrid pounces on Vivy surprised by how turned on Astrid must be right now but thinking on it she couldn't blame her giving that she was getting some one on one time with Martha until Victoria joined and she hadn't gotten a release from it.

"I guess it's fine! The party isn't suppose to start for thirty or so minutes so at least it won't be at the very start," she giggles as she watches Amanda, "oh my! I was going to give you this later but I think now might be a better time!" teases Ellen as she gives Amanda the tape and places the earbuds in her ears watching as the nurse becomes a big baby for the night! It was going to be a very fun party indeed.

Jill watches it all with a look of relief and shakes her head at the antics that were going on. It was hard not to feel hot and bothered with Astrid humping away at Vivy over on the couch or with Amanda near the kitchen or with Victoria and Martha nearby. It was a lot to take in but she was happy everyone was having fun. It was good that there was going to be some changes now.  A change is what they needed and she would be right there to help the girls out when or if they needed it.

Vivien loves how Astrid pounces on her, releasing another of her cute squeaks as she finishes filling her diaper. Feeling the warm and squishy mess rest in her diaper turns her on beyond belief as ahe is straddled by her girlfriend.

Releasing deep moans as Astrid starts using her vibrator on her squishy behind, spreading her mess everywhere with pleasent vibrations coursing through her body. "I'm such a big baby! Show my naughty little kitty who's in charge!", buckling her hips in absolute bliss.

Amanda is in absolute bliss too, as she works hard on getting rid of her potty training. Thinking back on Victoria's offer from last time, many months ago. Now she is ready and will undergo the regression plan that Victoria proposed. Giggling sweetly as she thinks about what a big baby she will become! It will be awesome sitting in the same room as Steven and getting rid of her maturity under the gazes of all the nurses present there. Of course she won't descent as far as that naughty baby boy did ...

After recovering, Victoria cleans herself back up and switches into her big girl panties. Taking a collar she prepared in advance, which she puts around Martha's neck. A plaque stating "Victoria's obedient baby girl!", before injecting Martha with one of the tracking chips that every baby girl has now.

Having done that, she helps Martha out to make as many cummies as possible to reinforce the tape she is hearing. Using a strap on vibrator similiar to Astrid, she dominates Martha in the same way. Praising her baby girl each time when she climaxes and hammering home Martha's new position.

Astrid goes faster and harder with each cute squeak Vivien makes like an animal unable to stop nor control herself at all from how turned on she is right now. It's impossible for her to slow down and hearing Vivy call herself a big baby was one thing but being told to show her who was in charge made Astrid to kick it into next gear.

Astrid pressed her body down further and ram'd her hips as much as possible against Vivien's, moaning loudly, her own diaper becoming warm and messy, ready for her to climax.  It wouldn't take long now for her to orgasm but she made sure to wait for Vivien so they could both climax together at the same time knowing that was much more special.

Astrid did side eye Victoria and Martha though and saw her sister was wearing a collar just like her and the others had now. It made her happy to know that her sister finally had a mommy, someone that could take over things now and she hoped Victoria could keep her cool giving that she would have a lot of babies to take care of properply now not just Martha because anything that her Mommy had now belonged to Mommy Victoria including her and Vivy!

Astrid wondered curiously if Victoria would be able to keep to big girl panties at all like she is now or if the new manager would end up ruining them? She also knew that at some point she wanted to either top or be topped by Victoria while dominating either Martha or Vivy.

Astrid soon climax'd unable to stay in control anymore.

Jill could see the way Amanda was in absolute bliss and wondered if the big baby was going to stay as one this time round or if she would be a mix, a adult and a baby at the same time? She knew of Victoria's proposed plan and it wasn't for her but she had seen the way Amanda had a longing look in her eyes for it.  

Everything was safe now and nurses were able to live out their wants and desires with ease compared to before. There were still some underhanded plays but they weren't as evil as they had been and if someone did do something really bad to another nurse to get them as a baby they were often regressed as punishment.

Meanwhile Astrid was trying to keep up with Victoria feeling competitive as she watched the woman pound Martha and give her multiple orgasms! She was going to do the same for Vivy!

Astrid was quick, more brutal and harsh with her speed and lacked control and a certain touch that Victoria had thanks to years of experience but just on brute power she had enough to make up for her lack or refinement but that did mean she had to stop after a certain point.

Astrid panted and collapsed somewhat on top of Viv who she brought into a hug rolling over slightly so she wasn't on top of her anymore and just laying on the side of couch which still had more then enough room for everyone to sit.  Her own legs feeling like jelly, her body slick with sweat and her diaper full and soggy.  She turned off her vibrator and just held Vivy for a few minutes to calm herself, "You shouldn't tease me like that." she pouted childishly.

Ellen seeing that it was safe started to bring things out onto the table for the tea party with Rose and Ash helping while Jill was looking after Amanda.

Victoria has a plan. She knows that she will be unable to resist using diapers long term, so why even try? Her thought is that she will hold in her pee-pees and poopies and will try to use diapers as often as possible. She will be in mommy mode when having her panties on and when it's time she will let Astrid diaper her. Victoria knows how awesome Astrid is, she is a natural talent. She even brought a collar for herself for playtime, the plaque reading "Astrid's obedient baby girl!" She can feel that this arrangement will be sooo good!

After the tea party she will have to bring Amanda to the regression room, she can feel that she is ready for it. In there Amanda will become the perfect baby doll, but with her full mental capacities intact. She will lose all her maturity though, becoming unable to cum outside her diaper or change her soiled garment by herself. She will develop a strong craving to being in diapers and playing with infantile toys, but in exchange will have more fun doing so. In essence: Amanda will be full time in Little space. No more grown up time from then on. That is what she wants, what Amanda truly desires: Endless infantile bliss and no adult resposibilities anymore.

The thought making Victoria hot, imagining how Astrid places her in the treatment room, Victoria starts eagerly rubbing her own needy kitty. She knows that if she ever becomes a baby girl, then it will be Astrid doing it. Slowly she brings herself back under control, she doesen't want to make stickies in her panties ... at least not without Astrid ordering her to do so ...

In the meantime Vivien enjoys herself, climaxing over and over in absolute infantile bliss. At some point her nether region starts hurting though from Astrid pounding her so much. She doesen't need to say anything though, as her girlfriend stops at this moment as if she read her mind. Getting cuddled by Astrid and still feeling amazing from comming so often, she whispers to her "That felt amazing! Good that you stopped though, as I reached my limit. I think I will feel a bit sore, but in my opinion it was worth it!" Vivien thinks that is important to communicate clearly about this for a healthy relationship. Nuzzling lovingly against her girlfriend to emphasize that everything is ok.

Victoria also finishes with Martha and looks curiously what Ellen has planned this time. In the meantime changing Martha, which is suckling her thumb like a good baby girl. Removing the ear pods, as her training is finished for now. Martha should be much calmer of being babyed by others now.

Astrid enjoys her times with Victoria and knew what the department head wanted so it was easy to make Vicky feel safe but she was curious and slightly worried about her wanting to fall into a more permemant babyhood type of role not that she could blame Victoria giving how stressful it was to run the facility but that did mean they would have to be on a look out for a suitable replacement when or if the time come for Victoria to embrace her Little side more if that's what she wanted.

Astrid knew that Amanda wouldn't be a grown up at all soon and would be full on in Little mode which would be good to see but she couldn't help feel slightly sad about that even though she knew that was the best outcome for the naughty nurse.

Astrid cuddles Vivien in her strong arms and glances a little at Victoria with a knowing look and a slight smirk knowing that she would have to give her a small spanking for being such a naughty girl later on! Before returning her gaze to Vivy to focus on her, "I'll make sure not to go over what I did just now then I don't want it to become painful for you it's good that we know where your limit is," she kisses Viv on the forehead, "I'll make sure to go soft for the next few days though so you can recover I don't want you getting hurt or feeling sore," she continues, "after the party we'll have go in the bath and have a soak with some herbal salts and everything just to relax." she adds.   The bathroom had been the first thing to be built and while it took a while it was worth it and Astrid had decided to take inspiration from japan and korea in styling the bath tub so it wasn't so much a regular bath tub but more like a large square similar to a jucazzi at a swimming pool.  It had enough room for about six people and an extra two could squeeze in, easily.  There was seating so it made things easier to cuddle and wash each other if needed.  It was very popular with everyone.

Ellen clapped her hands, "Right! You all are very naughty! I think to get this party under the way we should start by taken a piece of paper! Each paper has a name on it," she grins, "and whoever name you pull is the person you have to spank." she giggles loudly, "afterwards we can have some tea but I expect everyone to join in on these activites! You all agreed and there's no backing out of it! Alsooo anyone who made any stickies just now gets spanked twice as much or has to choose select something from the jar as another option."

Astrid cringes but smirks, "I'm going for the jar! How bad could it be, right." she instantly reaches in and reads the piece of paper, "Fuck! Which one of you wrote this!" she demanded as she begins to read the piece of paper outloud.

Victoria shivers in anticipation when ahe feels Astrid's gaze resting on her. A small spurt of pee warming her panties. Telling her that she should be padded like the others.

Vivien responds to her girlfriend in a hyped voice, "That sounds great! The bath is awesome!" She likes how Astrid is immedeatedly thoughtful about what she needs. Giving her another hug as thanks!

Vivien is so curious what Astrid has drawn from the jar. Hearing her read out loud "As soon as you went in your diaper you have to gift it to someone that is still clean LOL!"

Victoria blushes as she becomes more aroused as she imagines how Astrid puts her dirty diaper around her waist. Victoria can't resist to quickly take the option to be spanked like a naughty baby girl. Gripping the baby girl colar in her pocket that she prepared for herself.

Astrid is greatly pleased by her girlfriend's response and nods. The bath was one of her more better ideas and she couldn't wait to have a soak in it with Vivy but that would have to wait after Ellen's teaparty, sadly.

Everyone had to pick a name out of the bowl.  One spanking each for everyone was the rule and either twice the spanking or one spank/one piece of mystery paper for anyone who made stickies.

Astrid opened up her spanking one and looked across at Jill, "You'll be spanking me today." she said with a smile, "but I think that can wait until I've spanked whoever I needed to spank," she glances at Victoria and then smirks, "I have to give up this lovely full diaper to someone and judging by that look I'm guessing you picked my name out of the bowl? So is Little Vicky going to get spanked and put into my dirty diaper?" she smirked, "I think she might be." she teased loudly.

Jill shook her head at the game in amusement.

Astrid kissed Vivy on the lips softly before standing up and going over to Victoria, "First your going to undo the lock and then I'm going spank that bottom of your twenty times," she said, "such a naughty girl making stickies just before the tea party!" she cooed loudly, "And after that spanking your going to get all this!" she grips the front of her swollen and soiled diaper with her hand.

Each person pulled out a name of someone who would be spanking them.  

If there was no papers left then the last person gets to choose who can spank them or can issue someone to have their spanking instead.  

Astrid had pulled out Jill's name and would be spanked by her once she's done with Victoria.

The other's reached into the bowl to select who would be spanking them.

Victoria bites her lip in anticipation, her panties drenched in her arousal as she looks longingly at the full diaper. Responding in an eager voice, "Yes, I am! I'm such a naughty baby girl! I need a good spanking to become mommy's obedient baby girl!", presenting the colar that she wants Astrid to put on her after the spanking.

Victoria opens the lock and feels her knees become weak as Astrid showcases her amazing diaper. Sinking down and over Astrid's lap, ready to be spanked.

Releasing a cute squeak when the first strike hits her. Feeling herself become smaller and more submissive with every clap on her tushy. After the fourth spank she starts suckling on her thumb. Another six spanks later a little spurt of pee escapes her control, as her bladder empties the little bit it has remaining. The little trickle flowing down Astrid's leg, as Victoria whimpers in submission and naughty pleasure.

Vivien also grabs in the jar like Astrid, what will she draw?

Astrid smiles upon seeing the way Victoria bites her lip in anticipation for her, for this and how eager she was, "You are so cute," states Astrid, "you sure your big enough to be a manager?" she teases gently, "I'm glad that you realise you need a good spanking from me babygirl." she added and looked at the collar in surprise only to smile softly knowing how much this meant to Victoria. It was really sweet and she would treat her the way she wanted and needed to be treated. If Victoria needed her to be hard then she would be but if she needed someone to be soft and gentle then she would be.  Victoria's needs were her piority.

Her relationship with Victoria was odd. It wasn't like her's and Vivy's but it was still special maybe more special then either of them understood or realised? She wasn't sure but she would be there for Victoria whenever she needed someone, whenever she needed her.

Astrid was glad to be unlocked and smirked at Ellen and then at Martha knowing that she'd be able to take off the onesie dress soon after sorting out Victoria.  It felt nice having Victoria over her lap and she looked at Viv before giving her a wink and then slapped Victoria's backside.

The cute squeak caused Astrid to freeze. It was as if all her senses had become alight. Any sort of cute squeak could set her off which didn't help but Vivy's were the worse and Victoria's squeaks were easily becoming a second to her.

Astrid continues to spank Victoria, slow and sensual, so she could feel each spank.  Upon seeing her suckling her thumb Astrid isn't able to stop herself, "Such a cute little baby!" she praised before spanking her six more times and suddenly feeling the woman pee herself slightly, "Someone really does belong in diapers, don't they? Don't worry you'll get mine soon enough babygirl."

Astrid continues to spank Victoria until the twenty is up before bringing her in for a hug and a kiss to her forehead, "Now it's time to get you changed! Look at your panties," she picked them up off the floor and shook her head, "they are sooooo wet! Such a naughty little girl." she continues to tease.

Astrid makes sure to pee a bit in the already full diaper before undoing it and gently setting it down on the floor afterwards she helps Victoria to sit down on it by keeping her balance, "You belong in my icky diapers, don't you?" she teased. It wasn't just her's but Martha's as well.

Astrid sealed the diaper up, "I think we have one last thing to do, don't we?" she holds up the collar and puts it around Victoria's neck, "Your my obident little girl, aren't you? Which means that I expect you to be padded all the time even when your pretending to be a big girl," she teases, "I'll allow you to wear a pull up for now for when you work or some soft padded panties buuuuut," she pauses, "if it becomes to much then we're going to have to put you in diapers, aren't we?" she added with a coo and rubbing the front of Victoria's diaper.

Jill coughed a little, "I'm sorry to cut in but I believe I have someone to spank and equally I know that you are more then likely to get out of that pretty dress of yours if someone doesn't do something sooner rather then later."

Astrid freezes and then pouts possibly one of her biggest pouts that she's ever done before in her life, "Vicky needs to wear this instead!" states Astrid loudly but it's to late as Jill is quick to bring Astrid over her knee and spank her throughly, "Vicky can you be a sweetheart and get your Mommy a diaper, please." she stated while Astrid squirms and squeaks underneath her hold making sure to wipe her bottom throughly before spanking her.

Ellen comes up from behind Vivy to look at her piece of paper, "Ohhh you got Rose!" she teases.

Rose hearing her name goes over to Vivien with a smirk, "Aww I get to spank a little babygirl, do I?" she teases, "I wonder if you've been naughty or nice?" she adds, "I'd presume naughty from the twenty spanks you'll be getting," she grabs the front of Vivien's diaper, "I think I'll use the paddle and you can keep your soggy diapee on," she grins, "that'll be much more fun, don't you think?"

Near the end of the spanking Victoria starts to sniffle, causing Astrid to weaken her blows a lot.

Victoria appreciates that, because her delicate tushy isn't used to any abuse. When Astrid gives her a warm hug, she melts into her arms, whispering in Astrid's ear "Thank you mommy! You are the best!"

Responding in heat to Astrid's teasing "Yes, I belong into thick diapers!!! I should not be allowed to wear big girl panties!", moaning in pleasure.

As Victoria is lowered into the full diaper, she releases a cute squeak when touching the contents. Feeling a comfortable warmth and squishyness envelop her. Giggling childischly as she pops her thumb back into her mouth. Confirming with great zeal "Yesth! I belong in mommy's icky diapers!", starting to rub her naughty kitty, making squishing noises as she comes closer to orgasm.

Seeing Astrid putting the collar around her neck, drives her over the edge. Screaming out loudly in absolute bliss, "I'm mommy's obedient baby girl!!!", cumming hard in her diaper. Feeling her adult persona flow away forever as baby Victoria takes firmly over.

As she basks in the afterglow of her orgasm she absorbs her mommy's rules. From this day onward Victoria never whore panties again.

Sinking back on her mush tush she doesen't even notice as her mommy starts to get spanked as well. Drool running out the corner of her mouth with a far away look in her eyes and a satisfied smile on her face.

Vicky doesen't even react when Jill speaks to her directly, causing Martha to comment, "I think Astrid broke little Vicky. I don't think she can be an adult again.", looking at Victoria which by now smushes her diaper against the floor again and again. Trying to work in mommy's poopy as much as possible, with one of her hands rubbing furiously between her legs.

Little Vivy is shocked when she sees the paddle, starting to plead "Please don't spank me hard! I ... I want to be a good girl! I will do anything!", squirming around as she really fears any amount of force used on her.

Astrid cooed at the sniffle and made sure to span less harder. It was still a spank here and there but it was much lighter and gentle, "And your such a good girl," she replies, "Mommy is proud of her little babygirl." she adds feeling happy that Victoria felt so safe with her. It was a stark contrast to her normal icy nature that seemed to scare the piss out of people but she was nor had she ever been scared of Victoria. 

Astrid could only watch as Victoria seemingly breaks down before her and the group in wonder.  Was Little Vicky here to stay? And what would that exactly mean if she was? Astrid bit her lip becoming turned on by the scene before her as Victoria got off in messy diaper. It was hard not to feel excited yet that was soon broken as Jill started spanking her.

Astrid couldn't hear Martha's comment as Jill spanked her. It was firm and hard, harder than normal but that's what was to be expected because she could take it a bit more than some of the others.

Jill looked at Martha, "I guess it's our job to look after the little Princess then?" she grins at Martha. It was amusing that Victoria had tried to turn Martha into a baby.

Astrid started to cry unable to take anymore causing Jill to slow down and coo loudly as she delivered the last few spanks more softly, "Aww it's okay! There there!" she held Astrid in her lap as she cried and suckled her thumb sweetly her eyes glazing over, "I think someone might be feeling a bit small right now, aren't they?" she bounced Astrid on her knee, "Martha could you get me three diapers, please? I think someone needs a change," she looks at Victoria before looking at Astrid, "and I think I have a big baby on my lap who is trying hard to be a big girl, isn't she?" she tickled Astrid's stomach causing her to whine and become shy.

Astrid tended to be rather shy, bashful and very cuddly when she entered babyspace. It was sweet. Jill kept bouncing Astrid gently with a smile only to smirk as Astrid's kitty became wet, "What a naughty little girl I have."

Astrid whined and hid her face against Jill's shoulder.

Rose looks at Viv with a soft smile, "I'm not going to actually spank you, you doofus, I know you can't handle that type of thing but trust me when I say that you'll enjoy this, alright." she gently guided Viv over her lap and rubbed her diapered bottom pressing in the mess, "Someone's been having fun." she teased as she placed the wooden paddle against Viv's padded bottom and didn't lift it at all instead she very gently pressed it against Viv's padding pushing and rubbing her backside, "One!" she teased and continued to rub and pushed the paddle against Viv for the next nineteen times.

Ellen was watching and smirking, "Technically that wasn't a spanking at all and just you giving Vivy here a weird massage."

Rose laughed a little, "Oh hush! You never defined what sort of spanking we could do and it's to late now to enforce anything."

Ellen simply shook her head and smiled, "I wouldn't want it anyway and I might just give out points for creativity next time after this." she grins.

Martha looks a bit sad when she puts off her baby girl collar. She would really have liked to hand the manager role over, but it looks like she will remain in place.

Maybe she can have some fun from time to time? Maybe with Jill as her secretary, helping her out with the administrative work?

Bringing Jill the fresh diapers she requested, she moves with one over to Victoria, spraking in a calming tone "Hey Vicky, lets get you changed, ok?"

Victoria stopped humping her messy diaper just seconds ago and responds with a slight lisp, "Yesth mommy!", letting herself be changed.

While Martha works to clean Victoria up, she slowly comes back to her senses. She can't stay in full baby mode when it's not Astrid doing it. When Martha tapes the new fresh diaper shut, Victoria is pouting a little, stating clearly "Only mommy Astrid should change me!"

A bit surprised, Martha responds, "Ok, ok, little girl.", giving her some space.

Satisfied Victoria plops her thumb back into her mouth and looks at Martha with a big grin.

Martha fidgets a bit nervously, "I know I said you can have the manager job and I meant it, but ..."

Victoria knows what Martha wants to say, finishing the sentence, "I'm Astrid's obedient baby girl now! I can't be the new manager.", pointing proud at her collar.

"Yes dear. About that ... how about you become my little secretary and help me with administrative work?", proposes Martha, knowing that Jill already has her hands full. Quite literary, with a messy diaper right now ...

Victoria contemplates about this deal. Not sure what to do, she looks around to get some advice.

Vivien quickly calmed down when hearing that everything would be fine. Going over Rose's lap, she starts to grunt, pushing out a little more poopy just in case. With such full diaper her tushy should be well protected.

What Vivien didn't saw coming was the massage of her poopy behind. Releasing soft moans as she starts to deeply enjoy the experience. Feeling her mess spread throughout her diaper, she feels so little, but also turned on at the same time. She will make sure to thank Rose later profousely!

Jill notices the way Martha takes off her collar and feels sad for her friend. It must of been hard seeing Victoria become Little Vicky so easily and all because of Astrid. It was great that Astrid had a natural talent in bringing out people's Little side yet there seemed to be a downside to it as well. 

It had been a month back when she had caught Astrid alone and out of her shared room with Viv and Martha. It was rare to see her alone without someone with her but it had been nice to spend some one on one time with her for a change. Everything seemed good on the surface and yet Astrid had confessed to her that she wanted to regress fully and properly but knew that she couldn't and equally she did enjoy being Viv and Vicki's Mommy as well as helping her sister to become Little yet she wanted someone to take control of her, properly, someone who could pin her down and make her defenseless, weak, a crybaby.

It was why she had spanked Astrid as hard as she did so she could give her that for a moment before going back to her usual role.

Jill finishes wiping and cleaning Astrid's dirty bottom cooing loudly at the cute babygirl that was rubbing her eyes, "There there." she rubs Astrid's tummy to sooth her and attempt to calm her down.

It doesn't take long for Astrid to become relaxed and start playing sweetly with her hand, "What a little cutie you are!" she cooed and tickled Astrid causing her to squeal loudly in response.

Jill is quick to secure the diaper around Astrid's waist before fixing the onesie in place as she places her down on the floor.

Astrid waddles over to Victoria and hugs her giving her a kiss to the cheek cuddling up to her like she was a soft toy.

Jill sighed and looked at Martha, "I'll take over some responsibilities that you are dealing with," she smiled, "my PhD is ending at the end of the year and I've only got to revise and review my paper with whatever notes the professor hands out to me," she continued, "I don't know if Vicki is the right sort of Mommy for you but we'll find you one," she reassured Martha, "I promise."

Jill rarely wore protection at all and was the only one not padded 24/7 but she knew that she wasn't Mommy material to look after anyone but she was good at being a caretaker and aunt sort of type and that suited her.

Rose smirked as Viv moaned, "Told ya that you would like it silly." she was rather proud of herself and her spanking ability. It wasn't a normal spanking but they all had rules and Viv couldn't handle anything that was owie which meant she and the others had to come up with other ways to punish her but none of the punishments were really done to teach a lesson but just something to get people into Little Space at most.

Rose put the paddle down, "What a messy diaper you have! Look how messy it is! You naughty girl." she teased shaking her head, "You're just a big baby, aren't you? Why don't you stay in that icky diaper of yours and go join the others babies." she teased pushing Viv gently over to Astrid and Victoria.

"Thanks Jill! I can always count on you!", responds Martha. Continuing to ask, "Maybe Sophie can help you out with changing diapers. She's a good babygirl, but still knows when to act all grown up like."

"I ... I hope that we find me a good mommy!", states Martha in response to Jills last statement.

Victoria loves being cuddled by Astrid and cuddles back. Enjoying her time with Astrid.

Vivy is so pleased, feeling her poopy all over her tushy. Yes, she is just a baby, following Roses command and crawling over to Astrid. Joining the two baby girls in their cuddling. Making sure to give Astrid lots of kisses. Something that Vicky doesen't do, because she knows not to make Vivy jealous.

Everyone enjoys the little tea party. Amanda pushing a big mess into her diaper and making shquishies. She can hardly wait to visit the regression room after the tea party. It will feel so good, so relieving to get rid of her maturity more permanently. Becoming a baby girl full time, no more big girl time from then on!

Victoria also gets wet from anticipation. She would like to watch Amanda later, just like the nurses that will administer her regression treatment. The thought of joyning Amanda makes Vicky extremely horny.

Jill smiles at Martha knowing that her friend and boss was in need of support and probably needed someone to help her out now that she was finding herself properly, “Sophie is a good choice! We really should bring her down here and get her to be part of the group better,” said Jill, “maybe we could arrange an introduction for her again?” she teased softly.

For a moment Jill felt her heart breaking for Martha and sighed as went to her and wrapped her arms around the strong woman. It was strange to do and she wasn’t the greatest at this but did that really matter? Jill rubbed Martha’s back and stroked her hair slightly, “We will don’t you worry about a thing sweetheart,” she reassured her, “I’ll make sure everything will turn out fine and we’ll find someone for you,” she continued as she thought, “I know that you want to just relax and have fun so why don’t you join the others for now? I can take over your duties for a few days so you can relax, mhm?” she offered. Maybe she could figure out a plan to make this work for now? She knew Vivy was a baby but she used to be the manager and could probably help out a little? Just for Martha’s sake? Until they found someone that could fit into things more? Victoria could also help out? Not to mention Ellen and Rose? She could also talk to Carol. That woman was always good and seemed a lot more relaxed with the new rules in place.

They truly needed some new people, didn’t they? Jill looked at Victoria knowing that the department head wouldn’t last long at all and Amanda would be gone by tonight for the most part….

Rose, Ellen and Sophie weren’t outright babies but no one truly was yet they were considered the ‘oldest babies’ while Vicky and Vivy were the youngest.

Jill wasn’t sure where she’d place Astrid in that but she knew that Amanda would be joining Vicky and Vivy in the youngest part of the baby group now which really only left…

Her and Martha as the adults and she guessed to an extent Astrid? She wasn’t sure still? Astrid did take care of Viv and Vick though and seemed to be the main caretaker for them even though she was a baby herself and was Martha’s yet Astrid also played around with Martha which made things complicated.

At least everything seemed to be going smoothly at least except for this one hiccup which would sort itself out sooner rather then later.

Astrid gives Victoria a kiss on the forehead. She hoped Vivy was okay with that sort of kiss? It wasn’t romantic or anything but just something to show affection to her other babygirl who was so adorable just like her baby Vivy! She was so lucky to have such amazing babies who wanted her to be their Mommy! It amazed her that they even considered her to be Mommy material at all giving how useless she was at changing them compared to others but what she lacked in experience she made up with determination and a lot of stamina which helped a lot giving how frisky her two girls were.

Astrid returns Vivy’s kisses with her own making loud noises as she does causing her to giggle softly as she gets flooded with attention from the other two babies. It really was something special and sweet just being here with them and cuddling together.

Jill makes sure to praise Amanda loudly for making a big mess in her diaper knowing that her friend wanted this, wanted to be regressed and treated like a big baby, “Such a good girl! Well done!” she coo’s and could see Ellen and Rose both joining in on the coo’ing together. It was a strange tea party to say the least.

Martha becomes so calm under Jill, her thumb sliding into her mouth, as she responds "Otay!", crawling over to the other baby girls. Her poopy diaper squelching with every move.

Ending back in Victoria's lap she squeaks out, "More milkies mommy!", causing Vicky to bring her breast back down. In infantile glee Martha latches on and suckles away. Getting her tummy nice and full.

Vivy notices how Victoria went over to Martha and decides to join, asking Astrid "Can you help Martha make squishies?", positioning herself to massage Martha's poopy behind. Letting her girlfriend manage the front of the diaper.

In the meantime Amanda enjoys greatly being praised for making a big mess. "Yes, I'm a big baby! I love going poo-poo! Tehehe!", giggling cutely at the end. Manda feels amazing, starting to wet herself uncontrollably as her speech descents into baby babble.

After Victoria fed Martha and changed into a new diaper, she walks over to Amanda and annouces, "It's time for our baby girl to undergo the regression. That means bye, bye to big girl Amanda."

Amanda giggles again and repeats "Bye, bye!", before plopping her thumb firmly in her mouth. Vicky praises, "Such a good girl, let's get rid of your big girl thoughts!"

Victoria is so horny right now, blushing crimson as a spurt of pee-pee escapes her, coloring the front of her new diaper yellow. Squeaking out in a high voice, "Baby's that can't control themselves should go through the regression treatment!", getting even more horny she starts to masturbate, causing her to wet herself again.

As Vicky comes closer to orgasm, she concludes, "Babies ... Huff, Huff ... like me!!!!", climaxing hard in her diaper, as she will now join Amanda in her regression treatment. They will be like baby sisters, getting rid of their maturity together!

Victoria dreamt about this for a long time and finally she will see it become reality. She wanted to have Martha or Astrid force her through the regression, but she couldn’t make them do it. In the end Vicky deeply cares for them and therefore couldn’t do something that would enrage them enough. This is fine though, as she will now get what she always desired: Becoming a helpless baby girl with a super nice and caring mommy!