LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Under Her Thumb (private w/Kaylaindiapers)

Chelsea and James had the picture perfect romance…in James’s mind. Chelsea worked, did all the cleaning, always handled food, paid the rent and James…did whatever he wanted.

What he wanted was apparently to sit around all day, play video games and as Chelsea recently learned, talk to girls on dating apps.

This was the last straw, but breaking up with James would be TOO easy…no…no she needed to ruin him.

She needs to make sure he understands how pathetic he truly is. So on a rare day where James had to go out (to buy whatever mind numbing new game was released), she took the time to set up a BIG surprise for him.

As soon as she hears him open the door she calls out, “Hey baby! Come on up stairs!”

James stood in line buying the new call of duty game he was so excited to get home drink a beer or two and play the new game…

He knew Chelsea would make him a nice dinner..  He smiled thinking how good he had it since he lost his job he’d stay home and play video games while his hot girlfriend worked.. 

One day he was looking at his newsfeed and he got a add for a dating site he never thought about cheating on Chelsea she was way out of his league… He didn’t see anything wrong with flirting and role playing with some girls on the site..

He stood there 5’6 130 he was kinda intimidated by the guy in front of him 6’2 180 looked like a bodybuilder.. James was relieved when it was his turn to pay and get out.. 

Once he was home just as he was walked in the house he heard his sexy girlfriend call down to him she seemed like she was in a good mood! 

James thought he won the lottery get home and Chelsea wanted to make out then he could play his video game..

He practically ran up the stairs..

James was about to walk in the room.

”What is it babe?!” He said excitedly just as he walked in the room 

She sat on the bed in her sexy purple lace lingerie, huge grin on her face. She stands up and reaches down grabbing something. As she pulls her hand into view she’s holding a bag from the new sex shop that just opened up, “I figured…since you’re going to be busy playing…maybe we could play for a bit beforehand?”

James jaw drops as he sees his smoking hot girlfriend..

He looks her over and smiles damn she’s hot as hell she could be with any guy but she’s with me! 

“What do you have in mind babe!” 

He looks curiously at the bag. 

“What’s in the bag?” 

James is thinking he’s going to get lucky… He thinks about how great this day is getting the newest video game and now bout to have sex with his hot girlfriend.. He wasn’t sure what changed her mind from the other night when he left the pizza box out and didn’t sack up the garbage!  She was really going off on him and now she’s so sweet and sexy very seductive and he loved it! 

“Ok ok!” He says excitedly clumsily taking off his clothes and laying down.. 

“Why the handcuffs?” He asked nervously 

She just laughs at James’ questions, “You need to relax and go with the flow…when I’m done I promise you…you’ll never be the same..”

She keeps the seductive look on her face, fighting back the laughter as she takes each of his hands and works the cuffs around their headboard. She quickly locks them around his wrists firmly taking his hands out of the equation.

She saunters back down to the bag and pulls out a blindfold and walks back up to James, “I’d hate to ruin my surprise for you…”as she ties it around his head completely blocking his vision.

James began to sweat.. “what do you mean I’ll never be the same?” He asked nervously.. He feels so vulnerable as she takes his hands he hears the click and the other click.. He’s now very nervous as she’s in complete control! 

“Wh- what are you doing?” He asks as he doesn’t like to when he can’t see..

”Hey come on I can’t see or move my hands this better be good!” He cries 

She laughs more humorously than tease Nguyen as she had before, “Come on babe…don’t you trust me to do everything…like I always do..”

James would then feel a click around his ankles and would find himself unable to tighten his legs. It feels like there’s something keep his legs spread.

James was horrified as she even looked something around his ankles..

”Babe I- I trust you b- but what’s got I or you?!” He asked trying to control his excitement and his curiosity..

Everything will be ok!  He kept telling himself as he was trying to figure out what was going on..

”Babe do we have a safe word!” He was ready to use it as he wasn’t sure what to do..

James tried to be brave he didn’t want hos hot sexy girlfriend to think he wasn’t man enough to handle a little excitement.. 

For now I guess I’ll just let this ride out.. He thinks as he’s trying to listen to anything to figure out what’s going on! 

Chelsea sensually giggles, “Oh a safe word…that seems so boring…plus you always wuss out anytime I do something I want…I think..”

She briefly walks off, James would hear a few click like something lock in place. It would also sound like the door may have opened before hearing her footsteps again. The steps would be louder and are they echoing?

Silence would again hit before James would feel his legs hoisted up by whatever was separating them and Chelsea would finally speak again, “..I think we need a safety phrase…something far too embarrassing for you to say…unless you really really wanted me to stop…something like, I’m a little sissy loser with an Eeny teeny weeny my girlfriend is basically my mommy and should put my tushie in diapees..”

James cringed at how she called him a wussy.. 

“Hey I’m a man!” He said trying to convince himself more then he was her..

He laid there worried what might happen..

james heard several sounds he wasn’t sure what they were or what was going on blindfolded he was at a disadvantage as he couldn’t see anything..

”Wh- what the hell is going on?!” He said his voice shaking nervously..

James felt so vulnerable as his legs were raised..

”Ugh what the hell Is going on!” He shrieked. 

“I’m not going to say that!” He yelled 

Chelsea giggles, “Then I guess…we aren’t stopping…” 

She slides something soft under James’ butt then begins sprinkling powder…baby powder specifically over first his dick and balls, then sprinkling it over his butt.

“That’s right gotta get you all nice and ready…”

• Like 1

“B- but that’s too much to say and not true!” He whined like the little boy he really was..

Being blindfolded made more of his senses more alert and one was the smell of baby powder..

He remembered his step mom babysitting and the baby powder and the pampers always smelt so good and now the smell was back..

”Hey what the hell are you doing!” He yelled nervously he was a man not a baby! 

• 2 weeks later...

James had to admit it felt good even if this was all kinda crazy to him..

“Oh babe come on Wh- what are you do- doing!” He moaned trying to hold it back he didn’t wanna be excited by any of this…

He wondered what was going on and what was she up too and when he was going to be able to see what was going on right now all he can do it feel what’s going on! 

Chelsea giggles, “Do you really? Want to know?”

He feels something folded between his legs. And then constrict around his waist and as he moves he hears some light crinkling.

He hears foot steps walking away from the foot of the bed…and yet he feels two hands grab his ankles and lower them down…he feels breath touch his face as Chelsea speaks, “Are you ready…to get fucked harder than you’ve ever been fucked…baby?”

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Chelsea tisks, “Oh you ruined the surprise…well half of it…”

James then hears a familiar laugh..but not Chelsea’s laugh. He then feels the blindfold as he sees the beautiful raven haired Kendall…his ex girlfriend before Chelsea. She had broken up with him because he wasn’t man enough for her.

James was angry know and when he saw his ex girlfriend he was utterly embarrassed but now the worst thing happened as Mother Nature called and he needed to go to the bathroom..

”Wh- what the hell is going on get this thing off me now!” He yelled 

He tried holding it he didn’t wanna tell them he had to go.. 

“Pl- please get this off!” He begged 

As much as he tried to hold it he was losing the battle..

”I have to go to the bathroom please!” He begged as he began doing the dance that all Mom’s know or babysitters know the pee pee dance!