LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From criminal to baby (diaper dimension roleplay)

Little Giammy

Daniel followed Susan to the bathroom and began shyly to remove his clothes. However, when he attempted to remove the diaper, despite his efforts, he didn't succeed and was obliged to let Susan do it for him. He then covered his modesty with his hands and allowed the kind woman to show him where the shampoo and shower gel were.

The young boy let the warm water wash away the fatigue of that particularly tiring day. He started to wash his hair and body with the shampoo and shower gel provided by the generous Susan. He really enjoyed the fruity scent of the shampoo and was grateful that it didn't irritate his eyes. After thoroughly rinsing under the water jet, he he managed with difficulty to step out of the bath tub and wrapped one of the gigantic towels that Susan had given him around his shoulders. The towel was so big that covered all his body. Finally, he left the bathroom and made his way to Susan's bedroom.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Susan had changed her clothes into her button up pajamers and setting up an alarm on her phone for the morning when Daniel entered the room Daniel baby come here please we need to talk before bed Susan said patting the spot next to her on the bed.

“Daniel we need to talk about the bad words you said to your boss today”  Daniel was about to speak when Susan put a finger over his mouth silencing him “baby I was there and I saw the whole thing so there is no lying to me and even though she was a horrible person that still doesn’t mean you can say words ever do you understand?” “Now I still think you need to be punished with a spanking to remind you not to say bad words again but first you must ask me to punish you.” Susan stated

• Sad 1

Daniel entered Susan's room quietly, his gaze fixed on the floor. He slowly approached the Amazon bed and gingerly let himself be helped to seated down on her gigantic bed. "Yes, I understand that I didn't say very nice things, but I don't regret it in the slightest," he said to her honestly. "I've kept that inside for two years, and now that I've finally let it out, I feel much better."

"It's like I've removed a heavy weight from my chest," he continued with an unusual earnestness. "I realize that I may deserve a punishment for what I said, but even though I don't regret it, I accept whatever consequences come my way."

• Like 1

“There’s my mature little baby,” Susan said, rubbing his cheek. “Now, over you go,” she continued, picking him up and placing him over her lap, the towel he had on falling to the floor. Once he was over her lap, Susan couldn’t help but think he had a very spankable bottom; her mind wandered as her fingers traced it. “Get yourself together, Susan! This is a punishment!!” she chastised herself.

Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank

Doing the same as before, she slowly alternated between cheeks, allowing just enough time for the sting to fade before the next spank.

During the next set, Susan continued to spank as she scolded Daniel for what he said. By the start of the next set, Daniel couldn’t handle the pain anymore and broke his silence.

"Oooooooo noooooo, Mommy Susan, nooooooo... I promise oooooooo, I promise I'll be a good boy, ooooooooo, from now on... I promise, oooooooo, Mommy Susan."

"Mommy Susan is going to take good care of you from now on," she replied, slowing down her spanks noticeably before tapering off. But she wasn’t done yet. She picked up the bath brush she had swiped earlier and rested it on his bottom. “Daniel,” she said as he turned his head to her, tears starting to form in his eyes. “This will be your last set, sweetie, and then all is forgiven, understand?” said Susan.

“Yes, mommy,” he replied.

Whack Whack Whack Whack Whack Whack Whack Whack Whack Whack

Susan made sure to go quickly as Daniel broke down crying, his heart out. “Booo hoooo, ooooo noooooo, waaaaahhhh, waaahhhhhh, nooooo, Mooommmmyyyyy, waaaaaaaah.”

• Sad 1

Daniel smiled a little, feeling happy when Susan called him a big and mature boy. He blushed and looked away shyly when she dropped the towel, leaving him completely naked. Susan sat him on her knee and he let out a small moan when his mommy gave him the first spank. After the first set of spanks, he struggled to hold back his tears as he sniffled. By the second set, the small boy was yelling and kicking the air, and by the third, he was begging Susan to stop. "Please stop! Waaa!" he implored while she continued to hit his bum. "I'll be good!" he continued to say, kicking the air. He cried and kicked even harder when Susan gave him the last spanks with the brush, until she sat him down on her lap to comfort him. He sighed and put his thumb in his mouth, sucking on it while his mommy cuddled him.

• Like 2

Susan laid Daniel on his back on the bed, deciding to put him in a diaper for the night as he would need to get used to them anyway. Once he was securely diapered, Susan began to rock Daniel, attempting to calm him down as he was still crying since his punishment.

While rocking him, Daniel started to calm down, but Susan noticed her breasts were hurting, and they might have started to leak. She hadn't pumped in a long while, and Daniel's crying had only encouraged her breasts to produce more in response to soothing a baby.

Susan bit her lip as she came to a decision. She undid the buttons on her pajama top. "Daniel, baby, it's okay. Mommy has something to help with the pain, but I need you to close your eyes and open your mouth. Can you do that, baby?"

• Like 1

Daniel sucked on his thumb as Susan laid him down on her bed while he continued to cry. He blushed instantly when she started wiping his little bell, but he was too exhausted from the two intense spankings he had received earlier that morning to say anything. After being diapered, the young man allowed himself to be gently rocked by the caring woman. When his stomach growled with hunger, he obediently opened his mouth as instructed by her.

• Like 1

Susan slowly pushed her nibble into his mouth. Once it was in, Daniel froze and didn't move for a good few seconds. Susan started to get worried when Daniel still wasn't responding, so she very gently started to rub his cheeks with her fingers.

Daniel, very cautiously, took a suckle. Nothing happened, and he wondered what he was doing wrong. So, he took another suckle, quicker this time. That was when he tasted the most captivating substance he had ever experienced, and he wanted more.

Susan gasped as Daniel started to suck in a constant rhythm. Now, she was expecting it to be an intense sensation, but not this intense – it was otherworldly. Susan closed her eyes, taking in all the feelings and emotions she was experiencing because of Daniel. She hoped he was feeling something too, because it was going to be very difficult to stop this from happening again.

• Like 1

As Daniel initiated nursing, an overwhelming sensation washed over him - a deep sense of being truly cherished and safeguarded. Despite feeling vulnerable at that moment, he persisted in nursing from Susan's breast, gradually feeling more helpless and diminutive. Typically, he would have resisted this state of mind, particularly with another Amazon, whom he would have brushed off with a witty remark. However, Susan had earned his trust and affection. In fact, within a week, she would become his Mommy. Once he had his fill of milk, he peacefully drifted off to sleep in her comforting embrace.

• Like 1

It took Susan a few minutes to get back to her senses. She looked down and noticed that Daniel had fallen asleep in her arms. Susan couldn't help but smile at the scene. She readjusted her clothes before deciding that she didn't want to be separated from Daniel right now.

So, she decided that he would be sleeping with her tonight in her bed. She put some pajama pants on him over his diaper, no shirt because it was a warm night. They both went to sleep, with Daniel as the little spoon and Susan as the big spoon.

• Like 2

Daniel woke up wearing a diaper that was both soiled and wet. He had risen early that morning with the urge to relieve himself, and despite the difficulty in accepting the idea of soiling his diaper, he curled up and grunted as he did so.

Several hours later, he found himself in Susan's enormous bed, lying beside her as she still slept. Although the sensation of wearing the diaper was uncomfortable, and his backside was beginning to itch, he decided not to complain. After all, it would be better for him to adapt to it as quickly as possible.

• Like 2