LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From criminal to baby (diaper dimension roleplay)

Little Giammy

When Susan finished changing him Daniel let himself be picked up and carried out of the bathroom keeping an eye on the other Amazon woman. The young little boy let himself be carried out of the building and put on the booster seat.
“beh! I understood how to manage that kind of situation” Daniel answered to Susan “I learned not to react when it isn’t really necessary, when there are very annoying provocations too, and especially I learned not to take them seriously” he said smiling before looking ahead “I’m happy that you took fun, maybe the next time you can decide what to do” he said her “ah! Maybe I would warn you that the things that I take seriously can be counted with the fingers of a hand, but I think you noticed it. We can say that this is my philosophy of life” Daniel explained to her “Do you want to control me?” he said pretending to be annoyed “Beh! This could only make me want to be rascal” he said to the Amazon woman winking at her while she drove “about the shop where I work is in front of the the the municipal theater, if you want to come to visit me it’s OK but I suggest you bring a few cloves of garlic with you. For every eventuality” he said joking
“I can’t wait to see you again too,” he said happily taking her calling card before hobbling to the entrance of his house. Once he was in he ate a bit of cool pizza that was in the fridge, and then he took a bath to wash away the sweat and the powder, he wore his koala pj and after he went to bed he put an ice bag on his wounded ankle.

• Like 1

Susan woke up the next day and went to make breakfast since she was still on work leave and in no rush. After breakfast, she decided she had to tell her old man about what had happened this weekend. At first, he laughed upon hearing the situation, and when Susan finished, her father stated, “Well, starlight" (his nickname for her), "it sounds to me like you've found the one.”

“I think so too,” Susan said. “I wish I could see him.”

“Well, go see him,” he said.

“I can't. He's at work right now, and I can't just drop by and hang out with him,” Susan replied.

“I'm not saying you need to talk to him. Just go see him. I know when I got home from the force, seeing you always made me feel better. You don’t even need to make eye contact,” he suggested.

Susan was having an inner battle with herself. She felt such an urge to see him, but if she was spotted, he might think she didn't trust him and was stalking him. “No," she told herself, "you are a trained police officer. You know how to remain unseen. I will wear a disguise, and after seeing how he is doing, I will leave, simple as that.”

“You know what, Dad, you're right. I will go see him. Thanks for the advice.”

“Anytime, starlight. Tell me how it goes,” he replied.

“I will, Dad.” Susan hung up the phone, put on her disguise, and left the house on her way to Daniel's workplace.

• Like 1

I love this story. I’m hoping it has all the the diaper dimension has as treating a small cute human little boy has. Diapering, baths, feeding, cuddling, falling in love with her little and let’s not forget nursing. 🙂

• Thanks 1

That morning Daniel got up early though he hadn’t the desire to go to work, and especially he hadn’t the desire to meet his boss. More he wasn’t able to don’t think to Susan: he wanted meet her again so much and he had a surprise in his mind for him for next weekend. He took off the pj and went to take a shower then he had breakfast, quite casually, and after getting dressed up to go to work he got out home to go to the shop.
“I hope that she makes stories about those days in which I was absent” he thought to himself “I have a medical certificate in my backpack” he told himself while he went to work. When he arrived at the shop and got in his boss didn’t deign either to say him good morning 
“OK!” he said sighing before going to prepare himself and turn the cash on for the clients. 

• Confused 1

Arriving at the theatre, Susan realized she needed a plan. She took out her phone to see what it looked like inside. She saw there was a spacious waiting area inside the building where people could buy drinks and snacks for the theatre. There also appeared to be a collectible store where people could purchase merchandise from the shows being put on. Now, where to set up, she thought. Then, she found it. There was a small Amazon bar directly across from the merchandise store in a small alcove to the left. "I can sit there on a barstool and be able to observe the whole waiting area," she decided.

Susan left her car and made her way inside. Once there, she made a beeline for the bar. As she sat down on a stool, she tried to calm herself. "I know I want to hold, but you must control yourself, Susan. You are here to watch and then leave," she told herself sternly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Daniel was working together with his colleague and friend Felicity a  girl little two years older than him. They were restocking a shelf with some milk bottles. He was in strange silence because he didn’t succeed to don't thinking to Susan and Felicity had noticed it:
“you are strangely silent… something happened last weekend,” she said gazing at him “Don’t deny my female intuition is telling me it” 
 Daniel blushed pretending to don’t understand what she meant but  pressed Felicity him:
“come on! I know that you are hiding something from me” she said continuing to work with the boy “You have ten seconds to say it then I start to sing that song that you like very much” she threatened him knowing to be out of tune as a bell
“OK!” Daniel stopped her as the girl began the countdown down “But lower the voice! The Jezebel is listening to us” he said lowing his voice to his friend who giggled “Yes last week I met a person and we were gone to have an outing together” he confessed to his friend 
“ah and what kind of person is she?” Felicity was asking him while he was distracted again, when that moment a bottle of milk that he was putting on the shelf slipped from his hand and hit the shelf splashing the milk on Daniel’s pants.
“oh oh” Felicity said observing their boss who was coming to see what was happening and she was enraged.

• Like 1

Susan had just finished the first sip of her drink when she heard the sound of breaking glass. It wasn't very loud, but Susan's heightened awareness picked up on it. She turned to look at the source of the noise and her eyes widened—it was Daniel. She couldn't help but think how cute he looked in that vest uniform. "I swear, once he is with me, I am going to get him so many cute clothes," she thought.

Susan also noticed the little girl next to Daniel. Judging by the broken bottle, it seemed like she had dropped it. "I wonder if she's one of Daniel's friends," Susan pondered. Her thoughts were interrupted when she noticed the fear in both of the littles' faces. Susan followed their gaze and saw an angry-looking Amazon walking towards them, dressed in a manager's uniform.

Her instincts urged her to go and grab Daniel, to keep him safe. But Susan held herself back, her feet firmly on the ground. "This is his workplace. I'm sure he can handle his boss. They probably will get told off for breaking the bottle and then have to clean it up. No reason for me to butt in and make it worse," she reasoned, although her hand did reflexively brush over her police badge hidden under her clothes, just in case she needed it.

• Like 2

Mrs. Wild, Daniel and Felicity’s Boss, arrived furious in front of them and started to yell at them:
“what f**k is happening here?” she yelled against them before seeing what was happening “Is it possible that you are so incompetent that you can’t neither do something simple like fill a shelf? I knew that you littles weren’t dependable. You are good only to fill diapers, maybe it's the case to spank you now and here. For the umpteenth time!” 
At that point, Daniel decided to don't endure anymore and talk back:
“do you know what Isabel?” Daniel answered scanning purposely the woman’s name because he knew how much she was annoyed by being called by name by a little “I'm sick of I you, this f***ing shop and your f***ing ideas! You f***ing bothered me” he started to yell at her with all his rage “I endure you since two years and now you exceed every limit”
Isabel at first didn’t do anything because she was shocked by a little who keep her head “Do you know a thing? I resign!” he yelled to her removing his vest and throwing it in front of the woman’s foot “and don’t worry for the money of the back pay! I give you it with the hope of spending all that  on medicines. Bitch!” he said going to get out from the supermarket very anger
“Daniel wait!” Felicity called him while she removed her gilet “I resign too!” she said following him to the exit 
“wait!” Isabel said grabbing his arm “Do you think you can get away with it after talking to me in that way? I think that it’s time that someone put you back in your place” she said starting to drag him to a chair next there.

• Like 2

Susan could not believe what she had just witnessed. "Oh, the audacity of this woman," she thought, her protective instincts flaring up. Yes, Daniel would be punished for what he said, but she was his mommy and no one else's. According to the law, Amazons were not allowed to punish littles unless they were their guardians, so the legal ground was on her side. She ignored the tiny voice in her head reminding her that the law often sided with the Amazon, no matter the circumstances.

Susan quickly made her way over to the little girl who seemed frozen, tears in her eyes, and her hands outstretched toward the door where Daniel was. Kneeling down next to her, Susan gently said, "Excuse me, little one," but the girl didn't respond. Susan shook her shoulder gently, and Isabel let out a tiny squeak before jumping back, hiding her face with her arms. "Please, don't hurt me," she cried.

Understanding that the little girl had regressed due to fear, Susan reassured her, "Hey, hey, it's okay. Nobody is going to hurt you." She lifted her shirt slightly, revealing her police badge. "I am a police officer, see? And I am a friend of Daniel's."

"Daniel's friend?" Felicity said shakily, lowering her arms.

"Yes, that's right," Susan replied softly. "What's your name, sweetie?"

"Hic... Felicity," the little girl managed to say between hiccups.

"Hi, Felicity. My name is Susan. I know it's scary, but I need you to be a big girl, okay? Can you do that for me?" Felicity wiped her eyes and nodded. Susan continued, "Okay, Felicity. I need you to go and get yours and Daniel's things from the employee lockers. Then go outside to my car. It's a black 2015 Dodge Charger R/T. It's on the far right side of the parking lot. I will be there shortly after I retrieve Daniel. Do you think you can handle that, sweetie?"

Felicity blushed a little but managed one final nod before running straight to the back room.

Susan straightened herself and made her way to the office door. As her hands touched the handle, she heard the sound of whacking.

• Like 1

Despite his fight, Daniel was brought by Isabel to her office behind the shop, where the Amazon woman opened a closet of her desk and pulled a strop down from it resting it on the desk.
Daniel had never seen that object with his own eyes, but he knew that in that country it was illegal for five years, and its usage on a little would have caused a very expensive fine.
“good brat! It’s time to give you a very good lesson!” Daniel heard said to Isabel while he was put on the Amazon woman’s knee, who pulled down his pants and underwear making him fall on the floor, letting him naked from the waist down.
He screamed very hard when the first strop shot hit his bum, and at the second shot, he had tears on his eyes.

• Sad 2

Susan pushed open the door, causing it to bang against the wall. It took her a moment to take in the situation: Daniel was naked from the waist down, his clothes scattered across the office. His eyes were wide with tears, and his mouth was gaping open upon seeing her.

“Who the hell are you?” Isabel shouted, a black strap raised as if she was about to bring it down again.

image.thumb.jpeg.fdc9b8fe623a139bab252915890524fd.jpeg“I’m Daniel’s Mommy, who came to have lunch with her baby, only to find him here in tears,” Susan said as she moved and pulled Daniel up from Isabel's lap into her chest. “It’s okay, baby, Mommy’s got you.” She turned to leave before Isabel grasped her arm.

“We’re not finished; your little insulted me in the middle of the building. I was dishing out a well-deserved punishment. If you let me finish, I won’t report you for letting your little run wild.”

Susan faced Isabel and showed her badge. “My name is Susan Jones of the Lexicorp police force, and don’t make me arrest you for punishing a little without its guardian's consent,” she said with a death stare before slamming the door shut, leaving the stunned Isabel behind.

Now, Susan faced a new problem: Daniel was naked from the waist down, and she didn’t want to walk through the building like this. Amazons would surely stop to help, and she needed to leave quickly. A light bulb then went off in her head, and an idea formed as she made her way to the restroom.

• Like 2

When Daniel saw Susan getting into his boss’s office his eyes lit up as if he would have just seen an angel, now he was safe. He let himself immediately be picked up by Susan and he hid his face behind Susan’s shoulder while he still sobbed before putting his thumb in his mouth, letting Susan tidy his boss up. He made a little smile seeing Isabel’s facial expression when she saw Susan’s badge, he was able to see the fear of having a fine enough to make her bankrupt because she had used a tool forbidden by law. Knowing that that woman would be punished very hard in the way that hurt her the most made him feel better, but he would never expected what Isabel would do:
 He saw the Amazon woman take a pen and a chequebook from the drawer of her desk, tear one and offer it after having written it before giving it to Susan with a very embarrassed smile
“oh… I apologize officer!” Isabel said changing suddenly and making it disgustingly honeyed “I hadn’t idea that this little had been adopted. Beh!… I hope that this is enough to compensate you and convince you to turn a blind eye to what you have just seen” Isabel said resting the cheque on the desk in front of Susan.
Daniel was very shocked: he never imagined that his boss would have been able to do what he had just seen do.

• Like 2

In the restroom, Susan quickly located the baby-changing station. She laid Daniel down on it, using the provided wipes to clean him up. She hesitated as she grabbed one of the free diapers provided in the station. These diapers were special Amazon diapers that could only be removed by an Amazon, intended to forcefully keep the little in them. She was about to tell Daniel this, but seeing him with his thumb in his mouth and still shaking, she decided against it. Well, I'll be cleaning him from now on anyway, she thought, which brought a small smile to her face. Once he was in his new clean diaper, Susan picked him up and held him close, whispering reassuring words to calm him down.

As they left the restroom, Susan noticed a group of Amazons staring at them, curiosity evident on their faces. Ignoring their looks, Susan walked purposefully towards the exit, her protective stance around Daniel daring anyone to question her.

Once they were outside, Susan made her way to the car. As she got closer, she saw Felicity. Felicity noticed them and approached from the side of the car. "Felicity, were you able to get everything?" Susan asked. Daniel's head came out from Susan's shoulder upon hearing the name. Felicity nodded. “Daniel, are you okay?” she asked. Daniel, still with his thumb in his mouth, nodded. Susan lowered Daniel onto the ground and started putting their things into the trunk.

Felicity looked to the ground, gripping the hem of her skirt with tears starting to appear in her eyes. “Daniel, I know I… I should have helped you against her and tried to stop her, but I... but I…” she said, stuttering. Before another word could be said, Daniel had run up and hugged her. Felicity started fully crying now. “Waaaah, I am sorry, Daniel, please forgive…” Daniel hugged her tighter, whispering into her ear that there was nothing to forgive.

Susan closed the trunk and saw the scene in front of her. That’s my little boy, she thought, and she couldn’t be prouder. Susan carefully buckled Daniel and Felicity into her car, both sitting next to each other, holding hands. She got in and started driving, her mind racing with anger at the way Daniel had been treated. She knew she needed to address this issue properly, but first, she needed to get Daniel and Felicity home and safe.

• Like 2

Daniel let himself be put on the table while he continued to suck his thumb; he was regressed but not enough to lose the awareness of what was happening.
“noo! Not my little bell!” he said snivelling covering instinctively his genitals while Susan begun to clean him but he didn’t do anything the Amazon woman removed softly his hands before taking an enough thick, with the face of a doggy with a pacifier in his mouth printed on the front.
The little young boy snivelled a little when his red butty rested on the soft diaper, but he let the woman spread the cream of his little bell and butty before closing the diaper and taping it.
The little boy is been picked up and carried to Susan’s car where he is been put down next to his friend in the rear seat.
Daniel said to her that all was OK and that she had been very brave to resign together him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Felicity gave Susan her address, and as they pulled up, Susan noticed it looked even worse than where Daniel was living. It gave Susan a sick feeling, thinking that Daniel would be living in a place like this if he didn't resort to stealing. While Felicity and Daniel shared a goodbye hug, Susan remembered the bribe that Isabel had given her. 'What was I thinking?' she chided herself. 'That’s right, she wasn’t thinking. She just wanted to get out of there with Daniel as fast as she could.' So, she grabbed it and left. This was bad; if the force found out, no, she stopped that thought. There was no proof she accepted the bribe. It would be her word against Isabel's. She turned back to Daniel as he told Felicity to be careful, and she made a joke about needing to start looking for a new job, promising to be careful. That’s when she had a brilliant idea. She took out the bribe and gave it to Felicity. 'Here,' Susan said, 'this should help you for a good while as you search for a new job.' When Felicity saw the amount, her eyes looked like they were about to pop out of her head. 'I can't accept this,' Felicity said, trying to give back the bribe. 'You can and you will,' Susan insisted. 'Think of it as severance pay for all the mistreatment you suffered from your ex-boss.' Felicity hugged Susan before heading to her apartment.

As Susan and Daniel drove home, Susan felt it was time to talk. 'So, Daniel, can we talk, baby?' Daniel nodded, still with the pacifier in his mouth. 'Well, Daniel, due to the events of today, I will now need to officially adopt you as my little. Do you understand what that means?'"

• Like 1

Daniel looked at Susan with a slightly embarrassed expression, not knowing what to think about Susan's question. He was very tired from the day he had just spent. He remembered hearing on TV that, the previous month, a law had been passed to expedite the bureaucratic process for consensual adoptions, reducing the waiting period to just one week. This meant they would have to wait at least seven days after it became definitive, during which they should remain separate in case of any second thoughts.

"Yes, I understand," he said with a slightly somber tone. "When do we go to the adoption center, then?" he asked, trying to keep his voice neutral. It's not that being adopted by Susan didn't make him happy; he just hadn't expected everything to happen so quickly, which left him feeling a bit sad and bitter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Well, how about we go to the center tomorrow morning, and afterward, I can drop you off at your house for the separation period. But for tonight, you can stay over."

"I know, how about we go online and pick out some of your baby things for you? This way, you can choose what you want and don’t want?" suggested Susan. "Also, you and I need to have a talk about all those bad words you said to your ex-boss. I know she was not a good person, but that doesn’t mean you get to say those words." Susan said with her best stern mom look. Daniel gulped, knowing he was in big trouble. "You heard all that?" he said nervously. "I heard all of it, and you know the punishment for naughty boys in our house," Susan said just as they arrived at her house. 

• Like 1

Okay," Daniel said to Susan, looking down as they headed towards Susan's car. "I know I made a mistake by saying all those things, but I couldn't keep them bottled up any longer. I've been holding onto that anger for years, and I just couldn't endure it any longer. There comes a point when enough is enough! Even the most mature Amazon can react that way after enduring what I've been through," the young boy explained as they arrived at the Amazon woman's car.

"Believe me, I'm not the same person you saw earlier. That woman can bring out the worst in anyone. I've heard some very troubling rumors about her, rumors suggesting she's involved in some unlawful activities. I can't confirm if those rumors are true, but after today and thinking back to what I witnessed, I'm inclined to believe them," he confided, shivering slightly as Susan placed him in the car seat in the rear of her car.

He remained silent throughout the journey to the Amazon woman's house. Upon arrival, he allowed himself to be led out of the car and followed Susan silently to the entrance of her home.

• Like 1

"I guess my little junior detective is already thinking about helping his mommy at her job," she said, ruffling his hair. "Now, no more work talk until later. Why don’t you head to my office and start looking at some little items?"

Daniel frowned. "No frowning, little man. We have many little items to buy so that if an inspector comes, they won’t say I am not treating you right." Daniel still seemed sad, probably still unsure what his new life would be like. Susan then had a great idea.

"You know, I think my little boy will need a good new gaming console to keep himself entertained. Why don’t you go pick one while I start the food?" Daniel stared at her with wide eyes. A new gaming console using Amazon technology! Daniel had seen them in shops and had always wanted one, but they were way out of his price range, especially with how little spending money he had. He felt guilty using Susan’s money to buy such an item.

"We don’t need to buy a new gaming console. I can just…" Daniel was cut off by Susan’s finger. "Baby, I want to spoil you. Let me worry about the money. Trust me when I say we have more than enough, and remember the rule: mommy is always right, hmm?" Susan said with a smile. She then turned Daniel around. "Now, go," as she pushed him into the study. Now what to make for supper, she thought, remembering the frozen pizza bases she had.

• Like 1

"No! It's that I don't support people like her," he said, looking down and blushing shyly. "It's just that they believe they can do whatever they want just because they're Amazons. It makes me so angry that it makes me feel sick," Daniel said, clenching his fist. However, he calmed down when the woman kindly rested a hand on his shoulder. When the woman offered him a video game console, he felt a little embarrassed.

"Okay, but I'll accept it only with one condition," he said with a serious expression. "That sometimes, we play with it together," he added, smiling at her as he made his way to the woman's office. "Don't worry, I know the way," he said, giving her a mischievous wink before heading for the door.

• Like 1

Cheeky brat, Susan thought as she began to make the pizza. She only had to make one as an Amazon-sized pizza would be more than enough for the two of them. She opted for a simple pepperoni and cheese pizza, placed it in the oven, and set her timer for 30 minutes. Susan then went into her office and found Daniel deep in thought, looking at the screen.

“So, find anything?” Susan asked.

“Yeah, I found this," Daniel replied, showing a Nintendo Switch with an additional Joycon Pair.

"What about games?" she asked.

"You can buy games from their online store once the Switch arrives," Daniel responded.

"Alright, now let's go to Allittleshop.com for the other stuff. I think their selection is just so cute," Susan suggested. She proceeded to pick Daniel up; he let out a squeak as she sat back down in the chair with him in her lap. "Now, if you see anything of interest, just tell me, okay?" Daniel nodded.

They went back and forth choosing items, including new:

bb.thumb.webp.328dcce17191db09dfc98a446556248f.webp

A baby bouncer 

Projection-night-light2_63a258f2-ead0-46fe-b540-293f11b97a8d_1024x1024@2x.webp.44bd171d3c093805791378c1c7bd29e5.webp

Baby mobile 

shopping.webp.278a95f9d1538de0f91dadf4e3c62fc1.webp
Pacifiers 

• Confused 1

"Daniel's face turned a bright shade of red the moment he laid eyes on the toys Susan intended to buy for him. Yet, this was his new reality, and he needed to come to terms with it. Amidst the initial embarrassment, a twinge of curiosity stirred within him, particularly for the baby mobile, which he found utterly adorable. His gaze fixated on a stuffed panda, its cuteness overwhelming him. 

"I'd really love to have this," the young boy admitted, pointing to the panda with his finger.

peluche.jpeg.718387a6cc8b823c36e9d6383709c4ba.jpeg

Then, he gestured toward a box of building blockslego.jpeg.06d5e57c055258c16159da6300add0e9.jpeg

and a rocking horse. 

cav.thumb.jpg.eeea47bdeeb9a8a4b31e3005e9ba5ba3.jpg

"I've always wanted one of these when I was younger, but the orphanage couldn't afford such luxuries," he confided to Susan, a hint of sadness coloring his voice."

• Confused 1

Susan's smile widened as Daniel started to choose items for himself, especially the panda plushie. "I will add a panda onesie to the cart when he's not looking. He will look so cute," Susan thought to herself. After adding the rocking horse, Susan's alarm went off for the food.

"Okay, the food's ready, Daniel. Let's go eat. I'll come back later and checkout the order," Susan said. Daniel nodded. As they made their way to the kitchen, Susan poured two glasses of orange juice. Then, she took the pizza out of the oven and cut it into slices. The slices were so big that Susan decided to cut the pizza up a little more on Daniel's plate.

Daniel protested loudly, "Susan, you don't need to cut up my food. I can do it myself."

"I know you can, sweetie, but it's faster if I do it. And as you can see, my utensils are Amazon size, so it would be quite difficult for you to cut the food," Susan explained. Daniel grumbled as Susan finished cutting. Once they finished their meal, Susan glanced at the time.

"Daniel, it's getting late. I think you need to take a shower," Susan suggested.

• Like 1

Daniel remained seated in front of the computer until the timer on the oven rang. He then followed the Amazonian woman into the kitchen. When she offered him a glass of orange juice, he accepted it with both hands. However, the glass was oversized, and as he attempted to take a sip, he accidentally spilled a good amount of it on his white T-shirt.

"Oops! It seems I'm a bit clumsy with these Amazon-sized glasses," he admitted, setting down the glass of orange juice and blushing noticeably.

His embarrassment only deepened as he watched Susan cut a slice of pizza into smaller pieces. His face and ears grew even hotter, but he didn't have to respond to the Amazon woman's comment. Instead, he began to timidly nibble on the slice of pizza she had given him.

By the time he finished eating, there was pizza sauce on his face, hands, and T-shirt.

"I have to agree!" he said to Susan, allowing her to help him down from the oversized chair and lead him to the bathroom.

• Like 1

Susan led Daniel to the bathroom. "Since you're not feeling too little right now, I think you can have a shower. Why don't you get undressed, and I will take your clothes to be washed?" Daniel started to take off his shirt, only to stop when he saw Susan staring at him. "Turn around, I don’t want you looking at me," he said. Susan just rolled her eyes as she turned around. "I have seen it all before, Daniel. No need to feel embarrassed," Susan replied.

Daniel removed his shirt, but when he tried to remove the diaper, he started to struggle. No matter how hard he tugged, it just wouldn’t move. Susan heard him grunting. "Need some help?" she asked. "No," he replied. A few seconds passed, and Susan peeked, noticing Daniel struggling with the diaper, tears of frustration in his eyes.

Susan's mind clicked. "Oh no," she rushed forward and grabbed Daniel's hands. "I am so sorry, sweetie. I forgot to tell you the diaper I put you in can only be removed by an Amazon. It was the only one available in the workplace bathroom." Before Daniel could say anything, Susan had started to remove the diaper. Once removed, Susan noticed something. "Daniel, you wet the diaper. You should have said something; I would have changed you earlier."

"I did, didn’t…" Daniel began.

"Well, I guess I will just have to start checking your diaper from now on," Susan said, smiling. She handed Daniel a towel. "Now, once you are finished, come to the bedroom." As Susan made her way to leave the bathroom, she noticed something near the bathtub. She picked it up and took it with her.

• Like 1