LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From criminal to baby (diaper dimension roleplay)

Little Giammy

"That's a great idea. I think I will rent some gear at the entry station to the hike. You sure know a lot about this stuff," Susan said, smiling. "It's nice to see you so passionate about something."

Susan and Daniel made their way from the parking lot along the path to the station. Just as they reached the door, Susan bent down and took his hand in hers. "Now, Daniel, I need you to listen," she said in a serious tone. "When we go in, you cannot leave my side under any circumstances. If you do, you will be in trouble. Understood?" Daniel nodded his head. "Good," Susan confirmed, and they entered the station.

Once inside, they saw trinkets and knick-knacks; it seemed like a gift shop as well. However, Susan noticed how eager Daniel was to start the hike, so they made a beeline to the front desk to ask for equipment, still hand in hand.

• Like 1

“OK!” Daniel said giving his hand to the Amazon woman and following her to the little wood hod where there was the ticket office, the small young boy smiled blushing at the compliment that the woman “I only have some experience about” he said with a shy smile while they went to the little office “ah maybe I was right to carry this with me” he said taking his mountain guide licence from his wallet and asking Susan to show it to the shop worker who was very surprised seeing it 
“Surely he thinks it’s false” the little young boy whispered to Susan when the old man said to check the authenticity 
“It’s authentic!” the man said with a tone of voice that showed his incredulity “congratulation! You are the first little one with this licence that I have met in all my life,” he said returning the card to the young boy 
“thanks! And I hope to not be the last” he said with a pride smile before turning to Susan “Is this your first climbing?” he asked her very kindly “Maybe I can give you some advice”

• Like 1

"I will take any advice you can give, oh wise licensed professional," I said with a bow, Daniel was blushing a bit as I said that. I rented my gear from the nice old man, and we made our way outside the shop.

Once outside, Susan told Daniel to hold still. She kneeled down next to him and took out her phone. "Say cheese," she said as she took a picture of them together with the mountain behind them. "Our first picture together and our first hike pick," she said with a big smile, excited about this first outing with her little boy. As a proud mom, she was determined to capture many memories.

Susan ruffled his hair and stood up. "Now, Daniel, I will be listening to your advice as we hike, since you have more experience. So, I think it's best if you lead. And don't worry about going too fast; thinking I can't keep up. As you yourself can attest, I can be very fast if need be, especially if there's a little boy I'm chasing," she said with a smirk.

And so, they began the first part of their hike, with Daniel leading and pointing out all the plants and insects, while Susan took pictures of them.

• Like 1

Daniel did a shy smile before starting to talk:
“First I want to talk about the safety rules,” he said with a lot of calm and precision “Nature can be wonderful but it’s surely cruel and possibly lethal” he explained to her “but using some little precautions enjoying our excursion in safety is possible” he said before talk about the most probable dangerous animal and vegetable to meet and all the way to prevent very uncomfortable situation “it’s probable that you know some edible vegetables or fungus species but, I need to say you that confuse edible plant species with non-edible ones is very easy then pleas don’t put any vegetable or fungus without make me see it. And those are only the basis, when we arrive in front of the rocky wall there are others” he explained to her very seriously before starting the walk “I know that I can seem talkative but when I go to do rock climbing with other persons I take the safely rules very seriously” he explained her before begin a potty dance “now, this is very important because our lives could depend from this: are you a beginner or you have some experience of rock climbing?” he asked her very seriously.

• Like 1

Daniel immediately started talking a mile a minute, and Susan was struggling to follow what he was saying. Her mom brain definitely wasn't helping, because as Daniel was talking, it almost looked like he was doing a bit of a potty dance. "Focus, Susan," she chastised herself. "He's clearly just excited to be here."

She got her thoughts together just as he asked her a question. "I am a beginner to rock climbing, which is why I will trust your judgment on these matters," she said as Daniel began to explain everything Susan needed to know as they made their way up the climb.

• Like 1

“Thanks to has been honest!” Daniel said “Not every Amazon are disposed to listen to a the instruction given by a little, neither when their life could depend on them” Daniel said while he began to prepare the harness “Now this could be very complex proceedings but it must be done well, and since from that your live can depend if there is something that you don’t understand please don’t worry to interrupt me, I will try to show and explain you as slowly as I can” he said don’t being able to stop his potty dance before start to explain how to wear the slinging.

• Like 1

We both made it to the difficult part of the climb, attaching our slings to the railing as we began our steep ascent. On the way, we had passed some Amazons, most of whom felt the need to comment on the two of us. They said things like, "Oh, how cute, you brought your little," or "You know this hike is dangerous; you shouldn't have brought your little here."

One woman even tried to bend down and pinch Daniel's cheeks, but Susan acted quickly, putting him behind her leg and saying to the woman, "Sorry, he's very shy about meeting new people," before quickly moving on. Susan had to put her phone away since she needed both hands on the railing to navigate the climb.

Susan also noticed that Daniel seemed a bit jumpy or nervous and kept looking back at her as they made their way to the top. She wondered, "Maybe he thinks I am going to hurt myself," while smiling. "Well, I will show him that his future mommy is just as strong and capable as he is, so he doesn't need to worry about my safety."

• Like 1

Daniel did a Sarcastic smile when the Amazon woman talked about Susan who had carried him with her, and he had appreciated very much that Susan had defended him with that too-exuberant amazon woman. During the climbing, Daniel had shown all his abilities amazing a lot of amazon here, but though he would been able to do a more challenging route he purposely the most simple route so that his partner succeeded in enjoying the excursion, and occasionally he stopped to make sure that the woman succeeded to keep him up and emboldening her to move on.
“I should have peed before starting the climbing” he scolded himself having a sharp pain in her bladder while he climbed before peeing in his pull-up.

• Like 1

We were just about to reach the top when Susan noticed that Daniel had suddenly stopped ahead of her, and then she heard a hissing sound. Realizing what had happened, Susan thought, "Ahhhh, my little boy just had an accident." She was about to say something but stopped herself, deciding to reach the summit before addressing the issue. So, they both made it to the summit.

The summit was level, allowing them to walk around normally, and the view was absolutely breathtaking. Susan immediately took out her phone to take pictures, but first, she knelt down next to Daniel. "Say cheese," she said, clicking the picture. "Now we have a pic of our first summit together," Susan said, smiling.

Susan suggested to Daniel that they have lunch on the summit, and he agreed. They sat down away from the other Amazons, and as Susan unpacked the sandwiches and handed the bottle of milk she made to Daniel, she asked him, "So, Daniel, is there anything you want to tell me?" She hoped he would tell her himself instead of her having to check, knowing it's important for him to acknowledge the accidents as part of life.

• Like 1

Daniel was very satisfied by the climbing, that neither it had been done with a beginner it hadn’t had any unforeseen. When they arrived at the top Daniel enjoyed the wonderful scene, while he removed the sweat from his forehead. He had appreciated that Susan had preferred to have some privacy while they ate, but he felt uncomfortable when the Amazon woman offered him a baby bottle.
“Then how has your first climbing been?” he asked her with a big happy smile “What your first impression is?”

• Like 1

Susan was disappointed that Daniel didn't confess to her. "Aw well, I guess this just shows how much he needs me. Maybe he didn't notice; that's concerning. I will check him once we are down from the hike," she thought.

As they were eating, Susan answered his questions. "It's been quite the workout; it reminds me of my police academy days," Susan said, wiping the sweat from her forehead. "And my impression is the hike might be tiring, but the view is amazing. Or maybe it's the person here with me that got me here," she said, winking at Daniel.

Daniel blushed and took a drink from his bottle as she winked. Once he was done, they took some more pictures before deciding it was time to head back down.

• Like 1

“I’m glad that you like it, Will you leave me a positive review?” he said blinking before finishing to drink from the baby bottle. When they finished lunch Daniel and Susan remained to chat and watch the landscape until the sunset when it was time to descend from the top “I think that unfortunately, it’s time to return to civilization” Daniel said with some regret looking at his cell phone before return to the rendez-vous and begin to work with the rope “now I explain you how you have to do to descend” he said her after had correctly tied her.

• Like 1

"As they began their descent down the trail, the path seemed steeper, the rocks more treacherous. Daniel led the way, helping Susan navigate the challenging terrain. However, just when it seemed like they were making good progress, Daniel took an unfortunate misstep. His foot landed awkwardly on a loose stone, and he let out a yelp of pain.

Concern washing over Susan's face as she rushed to Daniel's side. She gently helped him sit down, and he winced as he tried to put weight on his injured ankle. She examined it carefully, and it was clear that he had twisted it badly.

"Daniel," she said softly, "you've hurt your ankle. It looks like a bad twist. We need to be careful with it. "Daniel gritted his teeth, trying to hide the pain. "I'm sorry, Susan," he murmured, his cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

Susan shook her head, offering a reassuring smile. "Don't be sorry, sweetheart. Accidents happen. Let's get you patched up and back down the mountain safely."

After wrapping Daniel's ankle with a makeshift bandage from her backpack, Susan bent down and gestured for him to climb onto her back. With his arms draped around her shoulders, Susan hoisted him up for a piggyback ride. Together, they continued their descent, albeit at a much slower pace."

• Like 1

“I’m sorry for this inconvenience,” Daniel said a little sad while Susan treated his ankle “It’s my fault! I should have foreseen it and said to go back before. The bright side is that I willn’t have to meet that ugly witch of my boss,” he said with a little smile while The amazon woman walked slowly along the path with him on her shoulders “Susan!” Daniel called her with a very low tone of voice “I need to pee”

• Like 1

Susan had to hold back from saying, "Well, if you were my adopted little boy, you would be in diapers all the time and wouldn't need to worry about going potty; instead, you'd get to have fun with no interruptions." But Susan knew that would come in time. She also understood that the pull-up Daniel was wearing had a 50-50 chance of not leaking if it was used again, so it was better to get him to the bathroom before that happened.

"Okay, Daniel, try to hold it, honey. As soon as we make it back to the equipment store, we'll go to the bathroom," Susan assured him.

She made it down the hike as quickly as she could, and once they reached the store, Susan shifted Daniel onto her hip as they entered. Susan proceeded to the women's bathroom, knowing that everybody would assume he was her little. As she entered, she saw it—a little's potty.

image.thumb.png.e663dcbffc38ef5a57e179bfd3e9d2b2.png

• Like 1

“I will do my best,” Daniel said to her partner while they were returning to the equipment shop. As they arrived Daniel let himself be brought to the bathroom where there were some Amazon women and children who turned towards them to observe them making Daniel extremely uncomfortable. The little blushed very conspicuously when he was been indicated by an Amazon four-year-old girl and he hidden his face his face against Susan's shoulder while she waited their turn. When Daniel’s turn arrived he saw the baby potty that was there and a changing table next to it and he blushed more conspicuously “Emm!… wouldn’t it be possible to have some privacy?” he asked Susan whispering to her.

• Like 1

Susan whispered into Daniel's ear, "Unfortunately, not, baby. The stalls here are only for Amazons, and if I took you in there and one of the other Amazons saw you using it, we could get reported." Daniel whined when he heard that. Susan started rubbing circles on his back and bouncing him slightly. The other Amazon mothers looked at her with fond smiles, knowing what was happening, while the four-year-old girl let out a giggle.

"Sssshhhh, baby, it's okay. I know it's embarrassing, but remember, you won't ever see these Amazons again after this, and I will be with you the whole time. Just focus on me, baby," Susan whispered to him. She set him down and began to remove his pants, revealing his pull-up for the first time.

"Oh, baby, you wet your pull-up, and you didn't even notice. We might need to get better protection." Daniel's hands covered his face, and he blushed as red as a tomato. Susan knew she was being a bit mean, but Daniel had decided not to tell her about wetting his pull-up, and now he must pay the price. She also knew she could use this as ammunition later to further regress her baby.

"Mommy, the baby had an accident," said the four-year-old girl.

"Yes, sweetie, and that's why that little boy was wearing pull-ups like you. But unlike you, who has been able to keep your pull-ups dry, a little like him is just not capable," said the mother of the girl.

The mother also noticed that Susan wasn't carrying any bag and waited with her daughter for Susan to finish with Daniel. Susan then pulled down Daniel's wet pull-up and lowered him down onto the girl's potty.

• Like 1

When Susan explained to him that if he had used the loo they would have incurred a fine Daniel felt to fall into despondency.

He hated the fact that he couldn’t neither use the loo like a normal person, but Susan’s behaviour made him feel better though it didn’t solve the problem, and more the young little boy was so tired that he didn't want to start a controversy then, though with a lot of embarrassing, Daniel let himself be put on the ground trying to don’t rest the wounded foot and walked hobbling until next the plastic potty “It's not that I didn't notice” he said her “it’s that is that 820 ft above the ground stop to pee is a little difficult. Aren’t you agree?” he explained her with a very red face while the little amazon girl continued to giggle and Susan pulled his pull up down and put him sat down on the plastic potty. Daniel had a lot of difficulties relaxing and how much he needed, but he closed his eyes trying to imagine being somewhere else before beginning very quietly to pee.

• Thanks 1

Susan smiled. “Oh, I know, baby, you were just so excited to share your hobby with me that it just slipped your mind.”Once Daniel had finished peeing, Susan stood him up and cleaned his butt with some toilet paper. Just as she was about to lift up his pull-up, she heard a loud cough from the Amazon mother behind her.

"Were you about to put that used pull-up back on that little?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. Susan froze. Oh no, she thought. Could she report me for this? Would they fine me or...? Everything seemed to slow down, and Susan's eyes widened. Or could she take Daniel from me? Susan moved to block Daniel from the Amazon, only for the Amazon mother to start laughing.

"It's fine, dear," she said, still chuckling. "You're doing fine. Let me guess, first-time mom?" Susan finally let the tension shift from her shoulders. "Yeah, I am. Was I that obvious?"

"A little, dear, but don't worry. You are going to make mistakes; no one is perfect. Having to take care of someone solely reliant on you is something you are never really ready for," she said, looking down at her daughter. "I can't tell you how many times I have forgotten my little girl's diaper bag back at the car or at home when I first had her. Now, I just so happen to have some spare pull-ups on me that I think a certain new mommy could use right now."

She handed Susan a girl's pull-up and continued, "I can see he is trying to stay off one of those legs, and changing will be easier if done on the table if the leg is still hurting."

• Like 1

It was evident that Susan didn’t understand what Daniel meant 
“not!! I didn’t mean this” the young little boy tried to explain again “I meant that I was in a situation in which stopping to pee was impossible”. He knew very well that raising his voice would have gotten only trouble, and he didn’t want to be rude to Susan. He had understood very well that he wanted only to be kind and he appreciated it very much, but he wanted very much to clarify the misunderstanding before the situation could go to the dogs. If he had been another person he wouldn't have cared in the slightest but, even if he couldn't explain why, he cared very much about Susan's opinion.
When he heard the other Amazon woman intervene, he felt a shiver run down his spine, though he knew that if this woman showed bad intentions Susan would interfere most adequately but when she started to talk about her experience the young little boy calmed down before roll his eyes
“at least she isn't saying that bullshits pro-adoption,” he thought stopping listening but when he heard about to be put on the changing table his attention turned immediately on “Oh! Thanks for your kindness madam” he tried to say as politely as he could “but it’s not necessary”

• Like 1

"Shh, little boy, the adults are talking. Do you need a pacifier? I have a spare inflatable one you can have," the Amazon mother said to Susan.

Susan's mind reeled in horror, knowing what those pacifiers do. "No, it's okay. He's just a bit cranky because he hasn't had his nap today, and I have a pacifier in the car."

Susan bent down, picked up Daniel, and moved him over to the changing table. She gently laid him down on his back. Daniel grumbled, but it was so cute that Susan booped him on the nose, making him turn his head to face the wall.

Susan carefully lifted his legs and slipped on the girl's pull-up. Once it was on correctly, she had an idea. His shirt was a little up, and he was still looking at the wall with his arms crossed. So, Susan acted quickly, pulling up his shirt and blowing raspberries. Daniel instantly burst out laughing and started trying to push Susan's head away.

• Like 1

Daniel decided to do anything when the Amazon woman silenced him: it would be a very stupid thing to do, and he was enough intelligent to understand it immediately, but he widened his eyes horrified when the woman proposed an inflatable pacifier. 
He had heard about a lot of littles to whom that diabolical thing had caused a lot of damage to their mouth, and one of them that he knows was being treated by a speech therapist because of the use of a pair of years, he was very relieved when Susan refused woman offering, but he didn’t like the intimacy with which that woman had silenced him. He remained pouting while Susan put the pull-up on him, but he started to laugh out loud when Susan made a raspberry on his tummy.

• Like 1

Susan smiled. "There's my happy baby," she said, lifting Daniel onto her hip. She thanked the other Amazon and made her way to her car. Once she had buckled Daniel into his seat, she started the car and drove to Daniel's house.

While on the way, Susan spoke with Daniel. "You did really well holding back against that Amazon earlier. I was very impressed. So, I will be taking you home now, but I had a really fun time today. How about we meet up next weekend? And if I find out you are breaking the law again," her voice becoming serious, "I will be very angry.

"Now, you probably know this, but when you get inside, make sure you put that leg on ice so you can make it to work tomorrow. That reminds me, where do you work again? I don't think you told me the grocery store's name."

Once at the house, Susan helped Daniel out of the car and gave him a card with her number on it. "If you need me for anything, don't be afraid to call me." She gave him one final hug. "Be safe, my little boy. I can't wait to see you again." Susan got back into her car and made her way home.

• Like 1