LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From criminal to baby (diaper dimension roleplay)

Little Giammy

As Daniel slowly calmed into sniffles, Susan looked at her watch and noticed it was already past midnight. 'Well, I think a little someone is way past his bedtime, but don't worry, I have a spare bed just your size,' Susan said, smiling. She shifted Daniel onto her hip and reached down to pick up his underwear and pants that he had kicked off during his punishment, noticing the brand. 'Ohhhhh, I see someone's a fan of Leo and Babu. Well, don't worry, we can...' Susan stopped herself as she noticed some clear stains of accidents on the underwear, understanding the implications. "Oh no, sweetie, have you been experiencing accidents? Why are you not wearing any protection or even clean underwear?" Susan asked, turning to look at Daniel, only to find his head hiding back in her neck, his whole body shaking with fear.

Susan knew why; she had seen many Amazons severely punish Littles for having accidents. But she knew it wasn't their fault; it's just how their bodies are made, and that's why they need Mommies and Daddies to take care of them, not hurt them. Susan moved her hand to pat his back gently. 'Hey, it's okay. I'm not mad. I know it's hard for Littles to stay clean. I'm not going to hurt you.' Susan looked at the underwear again. 'I know, I'll put these in the laundry and get them all clean. Would you like that, little boy?' Susan said as she carried him to the nursery. As she reached for the doorknob, she closed her eyes and thought to herself, 'You can do this. This little boy needs your help. This time it will be different.' She opened the nursery door after all this time.

Daniel let himself be picked up by the woman with a lot of tranquillity, now that he had had a dose of adrenaline more powerful than usual he felt very calm. So calm that he would have slept for eleven hours straight, and it wouldn’t be the first time. He had developed a real addiction to adrenaline, and though he was in a situation that would put any little in the panic he felt quiet like a little lamb. 
“I’m not Truly a fan,” he said with a little embarrassment “It’s a very fun show and mostly it’s one of the very few shows for children without subliminal messages for Littles” he said with a very low tone of voice very relaxed, when the woman talked about the poop stains on his underwear the young little boy blushed very clearly.

Susan entered the nursery, looking at all the things she had bought to bring joy to her and her own little at one point. Now, these items only brought up feelings of sadness. She was of half a mind to start throwing things out the nearest window. 'Focus, Susan. You can be sad later. Right now, you have a little who needs you,' she chided herself.

Susan walked over to the changing table and carefully laid Daniel down on his back, making sure not to touch his bottom at any point. Once he was on his back, she pulled the strap over his stomach to keep him in place. 'Okay, Daniel, I know you're a big boy and all,' she said, not believing that for a second, 'but just for tonight, I will diaper you, and then we can reevaluate in the morning.'

Susan bent down and pulled out some diapers from the drawers. She held up two diaper designs. 'Now, Daniel, which one do you like?'

image.png.34f8eb9bf900b346634dbcd392484032.png

• Like 1

Daniel let himself be brought to the changing table, he felt very exhausted and sleeppy. He hadn’t the physical or mental energy to contrast the woman. He had a very big yawn when the woman laid him down on the hanging table and fastened the strap on his stomach, he felt very very tired and slippy. The young boy looked at the two diapers that the woman had proposed to him: he had any preference about them, he would have preferred not to wear them
“Choose you!” he said to her very tiredly before put unconsciously his thumb in his thumb like he did every time that he was in that condition.

Susan was a little sad that Daniel was uninterested in choosing his own diaper design as she wanted him to feel that he had a choice while he's with her. However, Susan's perspective shifted when she saw the yawns and his thumb in his mouth. 'He's so cute, I could just eat him up,' she thought. "Okay, baby, let's get you to bed. You've had a long day." Susan chose the space-themed diaper, making sure to be careful of his now bruised bottom. She applied a lot of cream and some powder, causing a cute sneeze from Daniel before closing up the diaper.

Susan carried him to the crib, which only had a sheet and a tiger plushie. She laid him down and went over to the cupboard to get a blanket. She picked a green one and upon returning to the crib, she tucked him in and moved the plushie to the left side of the crib so he could see it. Hesitating for just a moment remembering who she originally bought this plushie for, 'This guy is here in case you get lonely,' Susan said with a smile. As she was about to wish him goodnight and leave, she realized that her little boy hadn't had any supper. Susan immediately rubbed his cheek and said, 'Hey, little boy, Mommy doesn't want you to go to bed on an empty stomach, so I'll be right back with a bottle of milk. Just try to stay awake a little longer, okay?'

She left the nursery and rushed down to the kitchen, all the while thinking to herself, 'I keep calling him my little boy and me his mommy, even though he isn't. Susan knows that it's just her Amazon motherly instincts in overdrive. And with the underwear evidence, she could just force the adoption, but she doesn't want to be like those Amazons who take a little because it's cute. Susan wants Daniel to choose to be with her, knowing the relationship will be so much better if that's the case.'

Daniel let himself be diapered without saying or doing anything, probably he would have protested tomorrow in the late morning, when he would wake up. He let her put the diaper under his butty:
 “noo! Not my little bell!” he weakly protested when the woman started to spread the cream on his genitals and covering them with his hands before taping the diaper.
He always had called his genitals in this way because he felt the words “penis” and “testicles” like very foul, so he never used them and he felt uncomfortable when he heard them; preferring cal his genitals in this childish way. When the woman finished the little young boy let himself be picked up and put in the crib hugging the stuffed little tiger that the woman had given him. When the woman left the room he waited silently for her return.

As Susan was in the kitchen making the milk, she made sure to add some of her own breastmilk with the regular milk that she had pumped a while back and had frozen. She added just enough so that he would get a small taste for it, along with some slight muscle relaxer and diuretic. Susan knew that if she added more, it would have stronger effects like being a laxative and forming a hard craving for her milk. However, she could see Daniel was smart, and if he thought she was poisoning him, he would never learn to trust her. She also added a little honey for some sweetness, closed the lid, and walked back to the nursery. She was happy to see Daniel still awake, even holding onto the plushie, but she wasn't about to comment.

She handed him the bottle. 'Here you go, little Daniel. This should fill the hole in your stomach.' After giving him the bottle, she wished him goodnight and kissed his forehead. She turned on the baby monitor and took the other one with her before leaving, and she closed the nursery door behind her, locking it from her side to make sure he couldn't try to escape again.

• Like 1

Daniel waited patiently for the woman to return to the room hugging very sweetly his stuffed pet. He was very hungry and when the woman got in the room he sat down in the crib. He felt very uncomfortable when he saw the baby bottle, but because of his hunger and tiring, he decided to accept the bottle. When he felt the milk’s taste he thought that it wasn’t bad, he enjoyed particularly the taste of the honey in his mouth. He felt gradually more and more sleepy until he fell asleep with the baby bottle still in his mouth.

Susan had a lot of thoughts going through her head, but now she had to do something she had been dreading since she came home — she was going to have to clean. Going to her room, she opened up Daniel's backpack and saw all the stuff he had taken. 'Ugggggg, now I have to put all this stuff back too.' So, for the rest of the night, Susan spent her time cleaning and putting back all the stuff Daniel had taken. Once she made her way back to the rope and while taking it down, Susan couldn't help but think that her little Daniel was very skilled to set up this whole plan to get into her house. She most certainly was going to need to upgrade her security.

As she finally lay down in her bed to go to sleep, she put the baby monitor on her nightstand and looked at the picture of her old man, smiling now back in its correct frame. 'Well, Dad, you always said raising a baby would be the most difficult thing I would ever do. Pray for me. I hope I will be able to introduce him to you soon.'

Daniel slept all night without getting awake, he slept a night without dreams because his very tired. he woke up around noon finding himself in the crib. At first moment he didn’t understand why he was behind the bars of something that seemed like a cage, but some minutes after he remembered what had happened the evening before. He looked embarrassed about the soaked wet diaper behind his legs and blushed conspicuously because of the embarrassment.
He looked at the cuckoo clock decorated with the Cheshire Cat’s face climbing at the wall and he understood that it was very late though he was still sleepy. He decided to climb and climb over the bars and descend to the ground before seeing the landlady who was getting into the room
“Good morning,” he said with a slippy smile “I didn’t call you because I didn’t want to disrupt you”

"Oh, baby, you wouldn't have disturbed me. I've been up for a while, but when I came to check on you, you were still asleep, and I didn't want to wake you," Susan reassured Daniel with a gentle smile. She leaned down and continued, "Now, I think it's time for someone to be changed." Susan picked up Daniel and placed him on the changing table. She secured him in place and removed the wet diaper. As she cleaned him, she spoke, "Well, Daniel, I know you probably want to be in underwear again, but yours is still in the washing machine. With the accident you had in the night, I think some slight protection is warranted." She noticed his horrified expression and quickly added, "Oh, don't be scared, baby. I swear it's not what you're thinking. It's just a pull-up, see?" Susan held up the pull-up and continued, "See, nobody is going to see it through your pants."
image.png.a91aaf20e04b972704176759f4562284.png

Daniel still looked apprehensive. Susan reassured him, "I know, to prove to you it's harmless, you can put it on." She unstrapped him from the changing table and gently placed him on the floor, handing him the rest of the clothes he had been wearing yesterday. "Here you go. Why don't you get changed? When you're ready, come down to the kitchen for some breakfast so we can talk more." As Susan left the room, she made sure the nearby rooms were closed and locked in case Daniel had any ideas before heading to the kitchen.

“yes! I admit that I am a very heavy sleeper when I’m in that condition” he said looking down with a lot of embarrassment, not expecting to be picked up and laid down on the changing table. 
He blushed and looked away when the woman untapped the diaper warring when the woman alluded to a protection, fearing that she would put another diaper, but he felt reassured when the woman passed him a pull-up. He felt uncomfortable when he saw the childish design but it was better than a diaper, and the Amazon woman didn’t offer to help him to wear it, which he appreciated very much. Then the small boy inserted the first leg, then the second and pulled the garment in the position. He hoped the woman didn't also pretend to help him use the potty.

Susan made oatmeal for Daniel, ensuring she used the same breastmilk concoction as before, and she also knew that oatmeal would help with bowel movements. She took out the smallest glass she had and poured orange juice, setting it on the table with the oatmeal. Susan made herself some coffee and grabbed a muffin from the pantry. While waiting for Daniel to come down, Susan thought about her job and how perfectly timed her leave was, considering she had just closed a big case. She was on a month-long leave, which meant she could spend this free time caring for Daniel as her little boy.

As Daniel entered the kitchen, Susan smiled and said, "Here, let me help you." She lifted Daniel onto the kitchen chair. Unfortunately, due to his size, even on the chair, he couldn't reach the table. Recognizing this, she stacked some books on the chair to give him enough height. The only issue was that it was uncomfortable and a bit wobbly. She hoped Daniel would appreciate the effort, as the only other way to feed him would be on her lap.

“Good morning” Daniel answered to the woman when he got in the kitchen while feeling a little numb, he had never been a morning boy, except for when he had to do some sports performance.
He went to the kitchen thinking that he would like to go climbing, maybe someday after since the season was going to open again. He would liked very much to feel the fresh mountain air. He approached the table and let himself sit down on the chair and then on the books “Thanks!” the small boy said before taking a spoon and tasting the oatmeal that the woman had prepared for his breakfast 
“Good!” he said with a smile before continuing to eat.

While Daniel ate, Susan decided to ask him some questions. "So, Daniel, as you are aware, I could still take you down to the police station and have you arrested for what you did last night. But I've decided that what I think you need is some help sorting out your life and finding a way to get the adrenaline fix you need without having to commit a crime. So, Daniel, do you want my help? If you prefer to go to the police station instead, I understand."

Susan continued, "If you accept my help, I'll need to know if you have a job and any family. Have you tried physical activities such as rock climbing, hiking, cycling, or any sport to get some adrenaline? If not, I would like you to try some with me. Don't worry; if you think it will be risky, I'll be with you the entire time so no one will be able to take you and adopt you against your will. So, what do you think?"

"I have a sister but I had a bad fight with her three years ago and I no longer have relations with her" Daniel said very sorry "some very unpleasant things were said on that occasion, my parents are both death in a accident when I was 8 years old then she and i grew up in an orphanage for little, it was very difficult because 90% of the amazon adopters just wanted babies to keep in diapers for their whole life. Then I'm alone" he said hiding a little sadness "yes. I have a depressing work like clerk in a grocery store, work from wich I'm trying to escape in every way, I did an alpine guide course and I have a valid certificate at home" he said proudly "Yes I would like very much try to do it with you" he said happyly.

Susan smiled and said, "Well, if you don't have to work, and it's the weekend, and it's a beautiful day outside, why don't we go for a hike? I know a pretty great Amazon one, and don't worry, we can swing by your house on the way, as those clothes are not suitable for hiking."

As soon as Daniel finished his breakfast, Susan helped him down, gave him back his now-empty backpack, and they made their way to the car. Susan opened the side door of her car, assisted Daniel to his seat, and after checking that her house was locked, she asked Daniel, "So, Daniel, where do you live?"

"this weekend I should be free" he said her "as long as my asshole boss doesn't change my work shift at the last minute" he said her finishing to eat "it wouldn't be the first time" he said her very sad "once I had to go surfing with a friend and that bastard brought me back from the holidays the day that I should have leaved" he said angry "They didn't even refund my plane ticket." He said with a tear in the eye "I would prefer don't talk about, I don't want a liver disease" he explained her.

"That's horrible," Susan said, her thoughts seething with anger. "If I ever get my hands on his boss, I will make him pay," she thought.

Susan then explained the hike they were going on. "It's called Half Dome. It's a quartz monzonite batholith, and it's a difficult climb. They don't let Littles do it, but with me, it should be fine."

Susan arrived at Daniel's house and, upon seeing it, was horrified. All the windows were broken or missing, the roof tiles were falling off, and there appeared to be barely any paint left on the walls. She also noticed what looked like bullet holes in the wall, a size she recognized from her work.

Susan felt a strong urge not to let Daniel out of the car and had to calm herself down. 'He probably lives here because no other place would be sold to a Little. And I have seen his clothes; he is taking care of himself. He probably doesn't fix the house to stop people from robbing him. Yes, that must be it,' she told herself.

She let Daniel out of the car and instructed him to come back dressed for a hike and with whatever else he thought he might need.

• Like 1

“yes! It’s horrible” he said looking down “not to mention the three months salary and all the overtime that she never paid me. But do you know what is the most ridiculous thing? That that hypocrite bitch in front of the public and the clients she impersonate the amazon who have littles’s right in minds” he said laughing sadly “I’m laughing to not cry” he said with a very bitter smile

“did you say Half Dome?” he said recovering the good mood “not! I had planed to climb it and I was arrived in the place, but the day that I should start my climbing partner, an amazon girl with four years of experience, felt sick and when we got to the hospital the doctors had to do her an appendectomy” he said disconsolate. When they arrived at Daniel’s home the young boy, very very embarrassed for the squalor of his apartment, he took his bag and he put in all his climbing equipment, plus an old and threadbare T-shirt: “this is my lucky T-shirt. I wore it during my first climbing and I carry it in every climbings.  I didn’t carry it only three times:

The first time the climbing is skipped because a bad weather of the last minute

The second is that that I told while we were coming here

and The third is been when since I and my parter were arrived in the place I’m been bitten by a tick and I had the high fever for two days” he explained her “it will seem ridiculous but I always carry it for superstition” he said smiling before put it in his bag and go to change him self in his room. He wore his climbing outfit that include a green cap with the sunshade turned to back, a white T-shirt, and a pair of elastic shorts “I’m ready to go!” he said getting out from his room and taking his bag.

Susan helped Daniel back into the car and buckled him in. "Okay, little man, let's get going."

Once they arrived at the parking lot, Susan remembered something important. "Daniel, hold still a moment," Susan said, kneeling in front of him. She then took something out of her own backpack. "I think in all the rush, we both forgot to put on sunblock. Here, let me help you." Susan squirted some onto her hand and slowly started to rub it gently all over his exposed skin.

"Also, that reminds me, did you bring any snacks or something to drink in your backpack?" Seeing Daniel's bright blush and his avoidance of eye contact, Susan got her answer. She chuckled and reassured him, "Don't worry, Daniel, I packed some snacks and drinks for us if we need them." What Susan didn't mention was the fact that his drink was a baby bottle of her special milk.

"Now, before we start, do you need to potty, Daniel? If so, you better go now," Susan said, pointing to a tree. "Once we start to climb, there will be no trees or bushes, only flat rock."

“Usually I don’t decide at the last minute, but I begin to organize myself some weeks before I leave,” Daniel said to Susan checking his tackle before leaving “to be sure at 300% to have what I need, more the last minute before leave I make a checklist and I control at least three times, don't mess with safety! by the way have your equipment?” he asked her giving her his bag “the last time there was a little shop that rented it” he explained getting "not I don't need to go to the bathroom," he said lying because he was too excited at the Idea to do a climbing after a lot of time and he didn't want to wait neither another minute.

Edited by Little Giammy
  • Confused 1