LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From criminal to baby (diaper dimension roleplay)

Little Giammy

Daniel has just broken a winery window and he had dropped a rope to into the house, the window was rather narrow but it was easy for him to go through it thanks his small size; being a little had some advantage after all. He didn’t know if someone was into home but in that case he had taken some countermeasures: He had a gun; It was a toy gun and pressing the trigger a flag with the word “bang” would have come out from the barrel; He had some firecrackers: he pretended some gun shots if it were necessary, Some stadium smoke: that would be useful to cover an escape. They were cheap tricks but in the past they worked then he was very confident about them and his ability.

He dropped with rope until the floor, and climbed the stairs of the winery getting to the door that opened easily accessing to the living room. He searched small objects that can be carried easily: he finded a silver frame with the photo a smiling old man on the small table. He removed and rested it on the table putting the frame in his backpack. Then he decided to take a ride around the house to see if there are something interesting: he opened a door seeing a giant nursery in the room. “I hope it’s not for a little” he said going to the next room, where he found a laptop on a big double bed. He had to climb hardly to reached it and put in the bag. Then he approached the bedside table and found a next generation smartphone, “today is my lucky day!” he said smiling and putting it in his bag, then opening every drawer where he found some cash. He went to the biggest drawers and with more difficulty opened the first drawer finding some jewelry “it’s fantastic!” he said putting everything in his bag. He decided to do another tour of the house to see if there was something else interesting but he heared the noise of the principal door that closed. But he didn't know that the house he had decided to rob belonged to a policewoman who was returning home at the time.

(You can contact me privately if you want. I prefere a narrative style)

• Like 1
  • Little Giammy changed the title to From criminal to baby (diaper dimension roleplay)

Susan has just returned home after a remarkably busy and successful day. She and her unit managed to execute a major drug bust, culminating in her and a SWAT team raiding a hideout. While most criminals were apprehended, a few managed to escape. Upon opening the main door to her house, Susan immediately notices that things are amiss. Desk cupboards are slightly ajar, and other small objects are out of place. Susan's training kicks in; she unholsters her gun and stealthily moves throughout the house, systematically clearing each room. She continues until she hears a noise emanating from the hallway that leads to the bedrooms.

• Like 1

When Daniel heard the noise he decided to go to check what it had been, then he got cautiously out of the room where he was, and he ventured into the hallway. he took the toy gun that he had in his backpack and put it in his pants. when he saw in a mirror an Amazon woman with a gun in her hand he had fear for his life. then he took a stadium smoke and he prepared himself to get it on. He knew that in that close and strict place, it would be perfect to cover the woman’s vision. he turned it, threw it towards the woman and started to run to take advantage of the smoke’s covering. 

• Like 1

Susan barely caught sight of a small shadow out of the corner of her eye before being engulfed in a dense cloud of smoke that obscured her vision. Waving her arm in front of her to disperse the smoke, Susan shouted, 'Freeze, police!' With her sidearm raised, she sprinted down the hallway in the direction she had heard the perpetrator retreat.

Daniel ran as fast as he could fearing that the woman shot him, but when he heard that she was a Polish woman he had more fear. he didn’t want to go to a little reeducation institute. he ran until he found himself in front of a blind alley
“Shit” he screamed knowing that the Polish woman was arriving. he decided to use again that trick, it had worked after all, Then he took another smoke and turned it on, he threw it towards the woman before running towards her and throwing himself between her legs before turning away and pointing his toy gun against her 
“Throw away your gun!” he screamed to her

As soon as Susan felt the gun being pushed into her, her reflexes kicked in. She dropped her own gun, spun around, and grabbed the perpetrator by the arm and back of the head. She pushed down, using her momentum. Once the perpetrator was face first on the ground, she squeezed his wrist until he dropped the gun. She heard a childish scream before he let go of the gun. Susan then pinned his arm behind his back with her knee, using her full weight to keep him grounded. As Susan pulled out her handcuffs, she got a good look at the burglar for the first time. Instead of the man she had expected, she saw a little boy with teary eyes, his pain evident from the pressure under her weight. Realizing this, Susan shifted her weight a little, then grabbed his other hand and put the handcuffs on him before saying, 'You're quite young to be a burglar little boy’.

• Like 2

The guy didn’t expect a so violent reaction from the woman and he had neither the time to react before finding himself laid down on the ground with the handcuff around his wrists. He felt a very big weight on his chest and he had a lot of fear, but when the woman got up he took two very deep breaths before starting to talk. During the fight, the toy gun had shot unmasking his bluff.
“oh! am…  I’m not a burglar” he lied to her, he was very good at ling “Really someone hired me to make you a joke” he said to the woman with a smile on his face to be more convincing.

'Oh, really?' Susan said as she pulled him up, both of them now standing. 'Then I guess you can tell me the name of this person and where I can find them.' She holstered her gun while still maintaining a tight grip on him, glancing over to see that the little boy's gun was just a toy. Susan then opened the boy's backpack and discovered a lot of her valuables inside. A smirk appeared on her face. 'So, tell me, little boy, why do you have so many of my valuables, including my jewelry?' she asked as they made their way back to her house.

Susan continued, 'I doubt any of my friends would tell you to take my most expensive household items as a joke.' She contemplated the situation, 'Here's what I think is going on: I believe a little boy who was planning to rob my house tonight got caught and is now trying to lie his way out.'

Just as they reached Susan's house, she leaned in close to his ear and whispered, 'You know I can press charges and bring you in for trespassing, breaking and entering, and theft. Do you want to add lying to a police officer to that list?' She then guided him inside, placed the backpack down, and turned him around to face her. Now looking directly into his eyes, she asked, 'Now, is there anything you want to say to me, little boy?'

"“A certain Bill,” he said to the woman “The joke consisted of hiding those objects in the house,” Daniel said to the woman “Wait! Bill has said that you were an employee in an IT company. Aren’t you Christine Dubois?” he asked her trying to convince her that there was been a misunderstanding “that idiot had given me a wrong address!” he said pretending to be very angry “when I see him I swear I'll tell him four,” he said walking quickly to the door like pretending to be furious.

Susan tugged him, pulling him right back to where he was before. "Ah, ah, ah, little boy, you're not going anywhere. If what you're saying is true, then what is his number? I will call Bill to confirm your story. Don't tell me you don't know, because if you were willing to do this for Bill, you would definitely have a way to contact him. Moreover, why did you run away from me when I yelled 'police' if it was just a joke? Not to mention, you have broken into an officer's house, so you will still be facing punishment even if you didn't mean to. Now, what is his number?"

“in my backpack there should be my cell phone where it should be memorized!” he said to the woman “Bill said me that he wanted take revenge on an amazon woman, this Christine Dubois who bullied him at work” he said her “sincerely I thought that this was a very childish joke. I wanted leave her an unpleasant souvenir on her bed but he said not” he said her while he worked to dislocated his thumb to get free from the handcuff, a trick that a very hold friend had taught him, obviously there wasn’t any cell phone in his back bag “I had fear when I saw the gun” he said sincerely her.

"Susan raised an eyebrow. 'I have been a police officer for a few years, young man. I know stalling when I hear it.' She added, 'I'm sorry for scaring you, little boy,' and gently pinched his cheeks. Susan took out her phone. 'Now, a phone number, little boy. This is your last chance,' she said in a serious tone." Slowly losing patiences with this little boy 

“Wouldn’t be more appropriate to offer a coffee to me before? What a bold woman!” he said pretending to have misunderstood “But it doesn’t dislike me” he said while he worked to slip the handcuffs from his wrist. He would spend a little time and he needed to gain some time “But I admit that I can't blame you. I’m a beautiful boy after all!” he said smiling very convinced way.

Susan put her hand over her heart ‘Oh no you saw through me this was all just ploy by me to get you out of those pants I just couldn’t wait until you would side into me and for me to not even feel it’ as soon and finish saying this Susan burst out laughing while sill laughing Suan says ‘I cant believe you would ever think you had a chance with little boy were just not compatible’

“You caught me! You're awake” he said hiding his sarcasm, As soon he succeded in removing the handcuffs, now he had only to wait for the occasion to run away. After he replaced his thumb, he waited for a distraction from the woman and he started to run to the winery, where there surely was the rope with which he was getting in the house.

Susan was shocked at what had just happened. The little boy ran away, which was not surprising, but what was surprising was that she heard a clink hit the floor, and then saw the handcuffs she had put on him lying there. 'How did he even do that?' she thought. Susan immediately ran after him, saying, 'There's nowhere to run, little boy.' When Susan entered her winery, she saw the little boy climbing up a rope. He was already up to her head height on the rope. 'Got you.' 'You are in so much trouble, little boy. You have just earned yourself a punishment and then some,' Susan said as she carried him in a tight grip back to her bedroom.

He has been captured by the woman while he tried to climb, Daniel squirmed to make his capture harder. He hadn’t the intention to surrender. When the woman arrived in the bedroom, the young little boy was put on the floor in front of the bed but he tried the escape again to avoid the punishment.

Susan sat down on her bed while still holding him. 'Stop your squirming; the more you squirm, the longer you will be punished.' Susan picked up the boy and put him over her knee. She then put her arm over his back to keep him in place. Ignoring his protests, she started hand spanking him over his pants, alternating between his cheeks, saying, 'You SPANK will SPANK take SPANK this SPANK spanking SPANK like SPANK the SPANK naughty SPANK little SPANK boy SPANK you SPANK are. SPANK '

In the beginning, the boy ignored the warning that the Amazon woman had given him, and he didn’t stop neither when he was put on her knees, but when the first spank hit his buttocks he remained astonished, when the second spank hit him he did a little verse that as the spanking proceeded became a yell accompanied by a kicking caused by pain. After the fourth spank the tears fell from his eyes and he started to cry and scream.

• Like 1

'Kick and scream all you want, little boy. You are not getting out of this punishment,' Susan says as she pulls down his pants and underwear, then resumes the spanking. After applying 10 spanks to each cheek, Susan stops and asks, 'Now, I think it's time I got some truthful answers, little boy. First, what is your name? Second, how old are you? And finally, why were you stealing from me? And if you lie or stall for answers, we can keep this going all night. SPANK understood?'

The boy took some minutes to compose himself, after the wretched show that he had done a little time before, then she took a deep breath and smiled before saying all the truth:
“I imagine you think that there is a tearjerker story about some sick familiar or friend, or in in trouble for some reason, but the truth can’t be so far as this:
I have played extreme sports for 7 years and my favourite sport, the parkour, for 5 years. The adrenaline shot is incredible, the more you have and more you want, until nether the most dangerous acrobat can satisfy you” he explained to her “and then you must go on in some way. Isn’t it? I began with shoplifting but it didn’t give me what I needed, I got in the first house 3 weeks ago and it’s been like the first time launched with a paraglider, and I had the same sensation when I got in the other two houses. I haven’t a problem. I can stop When I want. Really!” he said sincerely convinced about what he said.

'Well, thank you for being honest, but wanting an adrenaline rush doesn't give you the right to break the law! And you still haven't answered my other questions: your name SPANK and age SPANK. From now on, when I ask you a question, I expect you to end your answer with "Miss" or "Miss Susan."'

Susan leans over and opens her nightstand drawer, taking out her hairbrush. Now holding it in her hand, she starts rubbing the little boy's cheeks with it. 'Now, I expect answers to my questions before I finish your punishment with this hairbrush.'

Daniel began to yell again and squirm while the woman spanked him, he felt his buttock burn like a flame.
“ok! My name is Daniel de Rossi and I’m 25 years old” he said adding the “miss” some seconds later. Then the woman started to spank him with the hairbrush making him cry and yell harder. 

WHACK WHACK WHACK 'Well, little Daniel, let this be a reminder WHACK WHACK WHACK not to steal from people WHACK WHACK WHACK and not to lie to adults WHACK WHACK WHACK, and most importantly, to listen to a police officer.' Susan finished off the spanking with the last 10 WHACKs, focusing on Daniel's sit spots to really drive the lesson home. Once she finished, she put the hairbrush down on the bed next to her and lifted Daniel to a sitting position on her knee. Daniel was having a complete breakdown, still crying with tears and snot running down his face and onto his clothes. The only word that seemed to be coming from his mouth was "sorry," repeated over and over again. When Susan saw this, her motherly Amazon instincts kicked into high gear. She embraced Daniel in a hug, placing his head into the crook of her neck with one hand and rubbing circles on his back with the other. Susan quietly whispered into his ear, 'It's okay, baby, shh shh, it's okay. Your punishment is over. Mommy's not mad anymore. Shhhh, everything is going to be okay. Mommy's here now.'

Daniel continued to yell while the woman gave him the last spanks. When the spanking finished the young boy felt very relieved that the woman hadn't notice his  underwear. His light blue slip with Leo’s Face, a character from a cartoon for young children titled Leo and Babu, on the front part, wasn’t a cleaning example. Rather the little but numerous poppy’s spoon, due to a not very thorough clean after being gone to the bathroom, would give him a lot of problems in an inspection from an amazon.