LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Needing prays

Thank you for being so open Demon-hunter and I will continue to pray.  So sorry to hear about your wife.  Is most of this abuse from your ABDL?  Sadly so many spouses don’t want to learn about ABDL and are very negative about it.  In addition covid and 2020 and after has been so negative for most everyone in the world.  The answer for the world always has been and always is Jesus.  

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Dee Cee said:

And she’s not your …wife ! Man it sounds like you need to just pack a bag , just what you might need like let’s say ,the mafia is out to cut yer thumbs off , then  just torture, you to death , those kinds of items , and just vanish , change jobs , move 3-4 states away ! I know at first , you might pine for here , but she’s not your wife , and she is making life , hell , in a matter of weeks , she will be gone from your thoughts like a case of , syphilis and a brain tumor at the same time !  You have found , your demon , and it is………HER !  RUN  FOR  YOUR   LIFE  ! ! ! Your prayers have been answered , divorce her from , another state , and you can just state , not compatible, as your reason ! I didn’t do all the research , and didn’t know you was married ! I know I have divorced , my first 3 wives , and I finally, just put the matter in gods hands , and I was done , I was living with out them , just me and my 2 kids 5-7 , and I just asked him , if you deem me suitable, to grant me a wife , I am going to let you put her in my life , I was done lookin ! And in less than a month , it was as if he just picked my , needs and wants , and had compiled a list , of things I had never told a soul about , and never really knew , and she was right , in my extended family , she was the sister , of my youngest brothers wife , and I had known her for years , we had heard each other talk to others for decades , and she was 8 years my younger , she had lost weight , had her longer hair , done , and cut real nice , I already knew about her for decades , and for me it was love at first sight , we only dated for just a few months , and we both said I love you , at the exact same time , as I could hear the words , I was saying but it was her voice , and just weeks later , I had bought her the nicest ring , I could find under 5k , and in a few weeks we were, married , I had talked to my and her pastor , and our wows came right out of the Bible , and we had our 21st wedding anniversary , this ,  past 6-14-23 ! And we are still in love as we were then , and in the honey moon stage ! I can’t have sex, since 6 yrs. ago , but this is way deeper than just sex…..our beings are so inter twinned ! Or tv just took a dump 10 days ago , and we just sit on the sofa , and talk , I can almost make her wet herself laughing , at my , jokes , stupid comments , and stories , and we are just loving each other so much , she helped me go thru my worst time , when I became , i.c. just almost 6 yrs.ago , and she even bought me diapers , and got me into them , and changed me , but I just wasn’t a man , to be just wearing and using diapers , and was so angry, hateful , and many other negative things , and then I was just changing  myself , and I had just switched to all cloth everything , as those disposable diapers , became , way too expensive , and I had done lots of research , and found just about everything , I might , want or need for as much as the cost of less than 2 cases of those expensive , disposable diapers , and that was almost 7-9 months after , I was in diapers ! And they still feel and look as good as the day I bought , them , now I just watch for sales , as I did this past boxers day , in Canada , this past year , and I got 20 pair of plastic pants , for 1$ apiece , and I think the shipping was more than the product , rearz , have some great sales , that was the best sale to date !      But I do all my own laundry , as I am home , so what’s so hard about doing , all my adult things , some of hers too and at least , I my problems aren’t weighing on her , and I thought , she might just step away from a husband , who wears and uses , diapers , but she still , loves me , and I just cherish her all the more , for it ! 

I really do not want to divorce her, I still love her a lot and she completely spiritually abusive, I just cannot take this craziness that she's been doing. For example today she's been reading the Bible about the end times (which I have mixed views of), watch a video sermon about hell I think, and her Tick Tock feed is nothing but depressing stuff for example she post and shared a video about why you shouldn't have picture of your kids on Facebook because people in the dark web uses it for CP I guess. And I can't take it, I'm at the point of taking off the shelf stress relief vitamins.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Demon-hunter said:

I really do not want to divorce her, I still love her a lot and she completely spiritually abusive, I just cannot take this craziness that she's been doing. For example today she's been reading the Bible about the end times (which I have mixed views of), watch a video sermon about hell I think, and her Tick Tock feed is nothing but depressing stuff for example she post and shared a video about why you shouldn't have picture of your kids on Facebook because people in the dark web uses it for CP I guess. And I can't take it, I'm at the point of taking off the shelf stress relief vitamins.

have you tried talking with her about this? reading the bible is good, but is she doing to it to feed her soul or to try to hammer you about something? is she becoming a bible thumper? a marriage can only work if both sides talk and work together, if she is doing something that bothers you, that you feel spiritually abuses you, you have to say it, go to a marriage counsellor if needed.

i do have to agree with her on one thing, about posting kid picks on facebook, its a bad idea, for the reason given, of course i dont have kids(or  a wife for that matter) so i dont have to worry about it, i got plenty to deal with without that stress!

• Like 1

In addition to prayers, I recommend couples counseling, and if for some reason she declines to attend, then I recommend individual therapy for you to address, but not limited to: 1) what do you contribute to the conflict, 2) what keeps you in your perceived abusive relationship, 3) what do you need to change (and I am not talking about diapers). All we have control over in life is ourselves and if you become involved in behavioral health treatment, focus on yourself and what you need to change. There are three kinds of patients in psychotherapy: 1) The Complainer: they complain about other people-spouse, boss, neighbor, etc; 2) Visitor: They don't really want to be in treatment but are "forced" such as a court order for treatment; 3) Customer: The true patient who enters treatment for essentially one goal: Change thoughts, behavior, life patterns to become a happier person with less impairment. This begs the philosophical question of Happiness: Research is beginning to identify good sleep, gratitude, and doing for others as a formula for happiness. Good luck on your personal journey with or without your partner, with or without diapers.

1 hour ago, Moochie said:

In addition to prayers, I recommend couples counseling, and if for some reason she declines to attend, then I recommend individual therapy for you to address, but not limited to: 1) what do you contribute to the conflict, 2) what keeps you in your perceived abusive relationship, 3) what do you need to change (and I am not talking about diapers). All we have control over in life is ourselves and if you become involved in behavioral health treatment, focus on yourself and what you need to change. There are three kinds of patients in psychotherapy: 1) The Complainer: they complain about other people-spouse, boss, neighbor, etc; 2) Visitor: They don't really want to be in treatment but are "forced" such as a court order for treatment; 3) Customer: The true patient who enters treatment for essentially one goal: Change thoughts, behavior, life patterns to become a happier person with less impairment. This begs the philosophical question of Happiness: Research is beginning to identify good sleep, gratitude, and doing for others as a formula for happiness. Good luck on your personal journey with or without your partner, with or without diapers.

couples counselling, isnt that the same thing as marriage counselling? i was already saying he needed that.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Dee Cee said:

Just think , your name , I think you have found one ! And I’m not judging , but I think you might bring your pastor into this , if you have one , because there are a lot better things , to do a study on than the end of times , yes , you should bring a Christian, pastor into this

Well. When my wife and i was engaged, my ex abdl friend (he got caught by his father who is a strict pastor and forced him to correction therapy) outed me to my pastor and youth pastor by email, and they would marry us until my abdl and stuff was "cured" and then I was not allow to be involved in youth group anymore as a leader. 

And the funny thing is that that Saturday my wife and I went to the first Personal Medical Store ABDL open house in Fort Wayne, Indiana in 2017 and she was super supportive. Then the next day I got outed to my pastor and then she did a 180 on me saying in so happy this happened and stuff.

• Sad 1

Continuing to pray for you Demon-hunter.  Today my ABDL friend and I also prayed for you and we might be getting a third person involved also.  If you are interested in meeting up with us could you do a private message to me with your discord contact.  By the way it sounds like I am about the same age as Dee Cee and my response is that divorce should be the LAST thing you consider unless of course it is so abusive that you are concerned for your life.  Look to see what the Bible says about divorce.  Sadly my wife had to go through that as her ex husband divorced her.  It still has left a big scar that I don’t think will ever heal in her life.  Counselling would be a very good option in my opinion just find a good understanding Christian counsellor.    

• Like 1

@Demon-hunter

Give yourself enough respect to walk away from someone who doesn't see your worth. Life, although a serious of challenges, they are there to be conquered. Have the ability to realise how valuable your time is, and only a fool repeats the same actions expecting a different result - i.e. blindly hoping that your wife will follow the correct path. There is a parable of a rock that has spent centuries in water, yet if you break it open, inside is bone dry. Religion has been in existance in the world for almost as long as the world has existed, yet there are still people who deny its existance OR twist religion to suit their own self gain.

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.” (I will restore your fortunes) – Jeremiah 29:11-14

This all means that your time on this earth is precious, and for you to prosper and grow in strenght using the gifts given to you. You spending time with this woman is a drain on you and what the Lord has plans for you.

On 8/23/2023 at 3:39 PM, Demon-hunter said:

Well. When my wife and i was engaged, my ex abdl friend (he got caught by his father who is a strict pastor and forced him to correction therapy) outed me to my pastor and youth pastor by email, and they would marry us until my abdl and stuff was "cured" and then I was not allow to be involved in youth group anymore as a leader. 

And the funny thing is that that Saturday my wife and I went to the first Personal Medical Store ABDL open house in Fort Wayne, Indiana in 2017 and she was super supportive. Then the next day I got outed to my pastor and then she did a 180 on me saying in so happy this happened and stuff.

your church sounds very judgemental, i have to question staying there if they are going to deny you being in groups because you just have a thing for diapers. last i checked as long as you didnt involve the diapers in anything about your leading, its not a problem and i doubt you would do that. same with denying you a wedding until "cured" of an interest, marriage is about you, your wife, and most importantly God, not the church.

your wife sounds very inconsistant, i think you need to put your foot down and assert your rights. im not saying to be like " WOMAN, IM THE BOSS HERE, NOW SHUT UP AND GET IN THAT KITCHEN, THEN DO THE CHORES WHILST I SIT ON MY DIAPERED ASS AND DO AS I PLEASE, AND WHEN YOUR DONE, COME JOIN ME IN THE BEDROOM FOR A LITTLE MARITAL CONGRESS", that would be ridiculous, but maybe be more like "look, im sick of this shit, im sick of your abuse, tricking me and making me think you are supportive of my likes and then turning on me like you did before the pastor, i deserve better, id never have done that to you. its like this, we are going to marital counselling, im making an appointment for us, and you WILL go, you WILL participate, so we can get back on track, because this aint working. i dont want to get divorced but im not gonna let you ruin my faith for me, with your bible thumping ways. " then walk away, go to the phone book and make the appointment. this lets her know she is crossing the line and if she wants to keep from being single she better change. at the end of the day, its not worth losing your relationship with God to stay with someone who spiritually abuses you, and if she thinks she can be the dictator of all that happens and if you can wear a damn diaper, she has no right.

• 1 month later...
On 10/10/2023 at 2:30 PM, AU Wet Pants said:

Hi Demon-hunter:  just wanted to let you know that I am still praying for you.  Thought I would check in and see how things are going.  Blessings 

Meh,  my wife is giving me signals again, but I'll get in details later, thanks for gou prayers, keep on it 😀

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

So the wife confronted me on the week before Halloween about my abdl and it was a train wreck..... 

I wish I can podcast the whole situation ( and my whole abdl life in general) cause there's so much painful details in the whole conversation 

So the wife confronted me on the week before Halloween about my abdl and it was a train wreck..... 

I wish I can podcast the whole situation ( and my whole abdl life in general) cause there's so much painful details in the whole conversation 

Here some snippet I can come up

She said I'll start looking at Child P**n and become a Cho mo

I'm embarrassing the family 

I'm apparently im the abuser in the relationship for hiding my abdl activities and not talking to her

If I don't shape up I'll have to go to therapy for it

I might have to purge my whole woredrobe and my mancave of anything that can trigger my abdl side

With holding sex if I don't stop having abdl sexual fantasy in my head during sex

ANOTHER ultimatum

She think I love abdl more then her

She doesn't want animosity between us

If we need couple therapy, it has to be with a non kink supportive therapist

Shocked that DCS didn't find any of my abdl activities when we was fostering and if they did we would have been denied and been in investigation for criminal activities

I'm one of the reason why we might not getting blessed with kids

And top it all off, she never liked my abdl side at all from the gecko and was pretending so she could date me and stuff

And now she ask me how I'm doing ever so often. And now I have to lie to myself to make her happy and to nnot go through that trauma again.

I wish I can wake up from the nightmare

And the kicker is she doesn't and said all of this in the name of Christianity and God and all out of love

i have to wonder if she is REALLY a christian, and i have to wonder if its better to just go separate ways, the kink is a part of things for you, so it only makes sense to get one that is ok with them, counselling is good, i would recommend that before getting lawyers, but it seems to me she wants everything her way, or no way at all, that aint a marriage.

a thought occurs to me, it seems she is trying to change a lot, if not everything about you, the diapers and abdl isnt the problem, its just a target she chooses to fixate on, there is something more to it, maybe that she hasnt been telling you.

5 hours ago, feralfreak said:

a thought occurs to me, it seems she is trying to change a lot, if not everything about you, the diapers and abdl isnt the problem, its just a target she chooses to fixate on, there is something more to it, maybe that she hasnt been telling you.

Abdl is just one of the thing.... 

3 hours ago, Demon-hunter said:

Abdl is just one of the thing.... 

yeah, its just a target to keep from whatever her real problem is. my late former stepfather was about like her, when his favorite brother was sick and he thought he was going to have to plan on a funeral visit, he didnt want to admit that, he used the fact that i had a smart phone with a 20 dollar a month internet plan to raise hell over, nevermind that i was giving mom much more than a measely 20 dollars a month for it, accusing me of making her have to work more just to pay for it, tried to get mom to turn off my phone. when mom confronted him about it, and threw the fact that he gave more than that to his daughter, all he could say was "well,,,, thats different" she asked him "how is that different?" all he could say is "well it just is", it wasnt about the phone, or me, its him. when mom told him she was leaving him(down the road and a different issue), he couldnt admit that the pending divorce was his fault, he had to place the blame elsewhere, because God forbid he be at fault, even though he was. it was his obsession and worship of preteen girls that was the cause, to the extent that he spent 4 thousand in a year on them, taking them out to eat, and archery competetions, buying them swimwear and taking them to the pool, going off to hunt but sneaking back in to get one of the preteen girls to hunt with- and sneaking them back and going back to hunting himself, like nothing ever happened(mom found out because that girl posted to her fb page about it, that was it, she told him well before if she cant trust him, she wouldnt keep him). he tried to pin the blame on me being why mom was leaving, it didnt work because she told him i talked her out of leaving other times(other issues, such as the mess over fostering), then he tried to pin it on a friend who was staying, blah blah blah blame blame blame, the problem was HIM, and i think its a similar issue here, you need to get to the root of what your wifes issue is, not the targets she is picking at, because it was fine for years, and now she is throwing all this nonsense and accusing you of one day looking at *vomits* minors. me thinks she doth protest too much.

you need to just lay it all out for her, something like this:

"look, ive never once refused to give you room for your kinks and indulgances, you know damn well i never looked at nor would i ever look at kids, and im sick and tired of you being abusive to me, killing my spirit and attacking my faith, trying to dictate how everything works, no one died and made you empress. if we cant work this out, then we better just hang it up before we end up hating each other...." you get the idea.