LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amazon University (private for RynoBro)

Sword

Maggie picked up Wendy and dried her off before swaddling her and taking her to the nursery she had set up for when she finally got a student to be hers. She laid Wendy down and soon had her in a clean diaper and a cat onesie. “You are the cutest girl ever. I could just eat you up.” Said Maggie. She tickled Wendy for a bit before leaving then returning with a bottle of formula.

Maggie secured Wendy on to her lap and cradled her in the rocking chair. She slid the nipple of the bottle into Wendy’s mouth and watched her. “Shhhh. Just drink then go off to dreamland. You are safe with mommy.” Said Maggie. She made sure the whole bottle was drank before she set Wendy into the crib and raised the rail.

Wendy softly whined as Maggie picked her up and dried her off. The soft towel felt nice and soothing but it was difficult to ignore how small she was while Maggie handled her with such ease. It was so silly and she wasn't sure if she'd be able to get use to this.

Being swaddled and held Wendy couldn't move at all finding it impossible to do so. All she could do was nuzzle into Maggie's chest sweetly. Why was Maggie taken care of her like this? She didn't have to follow the rules, did she? Wendy stayed quiet for now as she was changed into a clean diaper knowing now that she needed one until she was returned to her original body.

The cat onesie was a surprise. It was cute and had a tail along with ears on the hood! Wendy might of even gone as far as to bought it herself if she could get away with it but she knew that would be impossible anything cute or adorable meant being treated like this, like a baby as an Inbetweener she did everything she could do to be a big girl!

Wendy giggled and squirmed as she was tickled and watched as Maggie left before returning, "Do I really need a bottle?" she complained but soon enough she was in Maggie's lap suckling her bottle like a good babygirl her eyes slowly closing as she drifts off to sleep her tummy full with the warm formual.

Wendy slept peacefully during the night.

• Like 1

Maggie woke up in the morning to see Wendy was still sleeping peacefully. She could see the smiled on her face, Wendy must be having a nice dream. Maggie made sure the baby monitor was on before she let to get started with the day. She started a load of laundry, got herself coffee, and now she was making breakfast for Wendy. She figured a simple breakfast of bacon, eggs, baked beans, and toast. Once a plate was ready to stored it in the microwave to stay warm,

Maggie went back to the nursery and lowered the rail to the crib. She nudged Wendy awake. “Hey Wendy, time to get up. Mommy made breakfast.” Said Maggie. She blew a raspberry on the girl’s neck. “Time for the kitten to get up.” Said Maggie. She carried Wendy down to her highchair in the kitchen and secured her. She set the breakfast plate down and a sippy cup of juice. 

“It is the weekend, anything you want to do? We got the park, zoo, aquarium, or we can stay here.” Said Maggie eager to see how her girl does today.

During her sleep Wendy had wet her diaper somewhat but it wasn't soggy yet and could last another wetting easily.  The cute Little was sucking her thumb and was curled up in her blankets sweetly snuggle the soft fabric against her, "Mhmmmm." mumbled Wendy from behind her thumb with a soft whine coming from the back of her throat but quickly squeaks cutely like a mouse as Maggie wakes her up with a raspberry to the back of her neck causing her eyes to open.

Wendy yawns and rests her head on Maggie's shoulder as the woman carries her down to the kitchen. The highchair was odd but she understood why and it only temporary sitution for now.  The sippy cup made her frown but at least it wasn't a bottle so she reached over and took a couple of sips, "I dunno? There was a festival I wanted to go to but I don't think they'd allow me in like this," she frowns, "it's kind of adult," she sighs, "I guess the zoo would be cool but I'm good with just staying in."

“You are probably right about the festival. I am sure the zoo will be tons of fun.” Said Maggie. She wiped Wendy’s face clean. “I think a dry diaper is in order now that your tummy is full and your thirst is quenched.” Said Maggie. She kept Wendy in the highchair as she quickly washed the dishes. 

Maggie picked up Wendy. “Yep that is a few wet diaper. Mommy will get you all cleaned up.” Cooed Maggie. She set Wendy on the changing table and was gentle as she changed her into a fresh diaper and found a cute dress that would look lovely on Wendy. She brushed Wendy’s hair then braided it. “You look like a princess.” Said Maggie.

Maggie loaded Wendy into her car seat and gave her the tablet as she drove to the zoo. “Lucky, Littles get in for free.” Said Maggie as she parked. “Now you can either ride in the stroller or hood Mommy’s hand. She will still take the stroller just in case you get tired.” Said Maggie.

Wendy nodded feeling rather disappointed that she couldn't go to the festival but it wasn't a good place to be with the vulgar behaviour that would be displayed by the audience and bands along with the drinking, drugs and more. It was mostly Amazons as well so any sort of Little or even a Inbetweener wouldn't be good going to such a event, "I don't think I've been to the zoo before," smiles Wendy, "o-oh..." she looked down at her diaper to see how soggy it was before looking up to see Maggie washing up.

Why hadn't Maggie let her down, "Mommy why haven't you let me down?" she asked curiously and squirming around but she already knew the answer.  It was probably due to what she did yesterday and she couldn't exactly blame Maggie for that giving that she could of gotten hurt.

On the changing table getting cleaned and changed Wendy sighed softly wondering how many diaper changes she'd have to go through before she was back to normal? At least Maggie seemed happy? Wendy simply hoped that next time she'd pass without messing up like she had.  The cute dress was enough for Wendy to blush and she avoided looking at herself in the mirror as her hair was braided, "I look silly." she mumbled except she knew that she looked adorable, pretty and could easily rival any Little even ones in commercial with her cute button nose and slightly chubby cheeks.

Wendy looked at the tablet and played a few games as she sat in the carseat only to see that they had arrived at the zoo, "I guess that's one benefit," she replies softly, "and your hand, please Mommy?" she asks reaching for it to take a hold of.

Maggie held Wendy’s hand as they entered the zoo. She took her to the first area where a zoo keeper was showing the kids and littles the young lemur she hand in her arms. “This is Tuki, she is one year old ring tail lemur. Now as long as you are gentle, you and pet her and feed her a biscuit.” Said the keeper with a bag of grain and bugs ground into biscuits for the lemur. Maggie took a biscuit and gave it to Wendy to give to the lemur. The lemur jumped on to Wendy’s shoulder and sniffed her hair and ear before taking the the biscuit and eating it on Wendy’s shoulder, Maggie took a picture and made it a screensaver. The lemur jumped back on to the keepers shoulder and tried to steal the bag of treats. “Tuki likes you.” She said.

”Maybe you should go into zoology,” teased Maggie. “Say bye to Tuki.” Said Maggie before taking her to the first habitat with was the tigers. The two adult tigers were napping on the grassy floor as the cubs played and wrestled with each other. Maggie held Wendy so she could have a good look. “Do you see the cubs playing. I bet they are having fun.” Said Maggie before tickling her. “Okay where to next, he have the lions, hyenas, or wolves?” Asked Maggie.

Wendy found it difficult to walk and had to go a lot more slower then she normally would thanks to her new height and thick diaper that made it impossible to walk normally. It was hard not to feel upset over how much of a baby she felt as she joined the kids and other littles but soon enough she started to smile as she watched the young lemur curiously only to squeak as it jumped onto her shoulder causing her to giggle as it ate the biscuit.

Wendy carefully petted it and continued to giggle as the lemur sniffed at her slightly. It was so cute! And she couldn't stop smiling, "Bye Tuki!" said Wendy feeling all bubbly for a change as she held Maggie's hand, "Maybe but I'm not strong enough to handle most of the animals." she pouted as she watched the tigers having a hard time seeing them until Maggie held her.

Wendy nodded and watched as they played with each other and a colourful ball. The tickling was a surprise and Wendy squirmed giggling, "Wolves!" she loved wolves! But she also loved hyenas and lions.  Wendy was bursting with energy now and looked like any other over-excited little in the zoo.  It was a sharp contrast to how she was earlier and how she tried to behave at school.

• Like 1

“I am glad someone is enjoying herself.” Said Maggie. “To the wolves. All aboard the wolf express.” Said Maggie. She put Wendy into her stroller and secured her. She pulled the stroller making train noises. She knew her baby wanted to walk but this was safer and faster. She stopped at the wolf den. There was a zoo keeper as well. “Look she is holding a pup.” Said Maggie. The said pup was howling and nursing loudly on a bottle. She held Wendy so she could see the pup.

”This is Star, she is a one week old wolf pup that we rescued from bad men.” He said. “She is still being bottlefed as none of the females of this pack are produced milk right now.” He said. When the pup finished the bottle. She howled and wiggled. “Sadly this wolf will always have to stay at the zoo due to it need and inability to hunt.” He helped the wiggling black wolf with ice blue eyes. He let a few people pet Star including Wendy.

”What you think baby girl. She is a pretty wolf, huh. Maybe mommy should get you a wolf onesie.” Said Maggie. She let her see the other wolves who started to how in response to Star’s howling. Maggie pointed to a gray one that was pacing, “I bet she wants to be Star’s mama.” Said Maggie. The keeper entered the enclosure with no fear. He set the pup down and sure enough the gray one picked her up and took her to a grassy spot to give her a tongue bath. “Are you getting Hungry or thirsty?” Asked  Maggie. She decided to check Wendy’s diaper as well.

Wendy found herself nodding slightly in agreement. It was true she was enjoying herself and she hadn't expected that at all! She had expected herself to feel a bit mopey over not going to the festival but having been able to feed Tuki made up for that easily!

Wendy squeaked as she was placed in the stroller and blushed at the train noises her Mommy was making. It was so weird seeing her teacher like this! It was unexpected and she hadn't thought her english teacher would be the type of person to be making choo choo noises at all. It was such a strange contrast that Wendy couldn't help but giggle.

Seeing the wolves Wendy sat up to look the pup the zoo keeper was holding and noticed the way it was howling and how loud it was nursing on the bottle.  It made her think of herself in som ways, "She's so cute." said Wendy looking at Star surprised by how young the wolf pup was.

Wendy was surprised when she was allowed to pet Star and giggled as she gently rubbed the pup's chin. It was so cool getting to touch Star! "She is! That was so cool that I got to pet her Mommy!" she was overjoy'd and full of energy only to blush a little at the mention of a wolf onesie before nodding, "T-that'd be really cool," she always loved wolves and the thought of having a wolf onesie made her happy even though it was a onesie and it was playing into being a Little, "Heh like you with me." she half joked but that did get Wendy thinking.

Had Maggie been waiting for a student to mess up so she could play at being Mommy or did Maggie want her in particular?

Wendy blushed as Maggie checked her diaper, "A bit of both actually? I feel more thirsty though."

“Mommy will get you something.” Said Maggie. She pushed the stroller the the food cart. “Can I have a small popcorn and can you put lemonade in this bottle.” Asked Maggie. She sure enough they did. She gave Wendy the popcorn and the bottle. “There you go.” Said Maggie. She pushed her to see the wolves better before taking her to see the lions across from them.  She pointed to the lions. “Look how tired those lions are. I bet they a bunch of kittens keeping them up.” Said Maggie.

Maggie smiled and took a handful of the popcorn. She let her get her full of watching the lions before taking her up the large bridge to see and feed the giraffes. She smiled as they took out their tongues to receive some of the popcorn. “They are friendly giraffes.” Said Maggie as one licked Wendy’s cheek.  

Wendy rested in the stroller as they went to the food court and glanced at the crowds surprised that no one was bothering them at all. It was strange to say the least! Wendy was happy when she had something to drink and suckled on the lemonade straight away while eating a bit of popcorn here and there.

Wendy watched the wolves for a good twenty minutes before watching the lions for thirty. It was fun seeing the animals and when the lion roared Wendy couldn't help but copy him! She made sure to be quiet so no one would notice though wanting to avoid attention and onlookers. The giraffes looked a little scary to Wendy because of how big they seemed but quickly she giggled as one licked her cheek, "Yeah! This is so fun! I thought this was going to be terrible or something but it's not!" she grinned looking at Maggie with a joyful look.  There was no stress at all in her eyes and she looked less tense then she had when she was at college.

“Oh giraffes are friend. They just love sweet things like you. You are the sweetest.” Said Maggie. “Wendy, I think this is the most I seen you smile. I think someone is love being a spoiled baby girl.” Teased Maggie giving her a tickle under the chin. “Speaking of spoiled, I think someone could use another snack.” Said Maggie getting her an ice cream push pop. 

Maggie next pushed the stroller to the elephants. Some of them did tricked like stealing snacks that is what one did to Wendy. The elephant used its trunk to snatch the push-pop and eat it. Maggie picked up Wendy. “It is okay sweetie. I will get you another later. That was a rude elephant huh?” Cooed Maggie. The elephant sniffed Wendy’s ear and patted her head as a thank you for the ice treat.

”I think a change and lunch will do you some good then a nap.” Cooed Maggie still holding Wendy.

Wendy pouted at being called sweet but it didn't last for long at all. It seemed as if being a Little and treated like this allowed her to be more comfortable, "M-maybe." she replied blushing and glancing away. It wasn't exactly bad being spoiled like this at all but it was weird.

Wendy licked her ice cream happily and watched the elephants only to start crying slightly, "That's mine!" she whined becoming fussy but stopped as Maggie picked her up causing her to realise that she was un public and with her teacher. She really shouldn't be acting like such a child.

Wendy squeaked as the elephant sniffed her ear and petted her head while she tried not to mope over the lost of her ice cream still as she nuzzles her head cutely into Maggie's neck.

“I know sweetie. Mommy will get you a new ice cream after your nap.” Said Maggie. She kissed her check. She bounced her and showered her with snuggles and kisses to keep her calm. “Let’s get you lunch,” said Maggie as she went to the food stand. She ordered Willow chicken nuggets and tater tots. She sat down and set her on lap.

Once Wendy finished her lunch, Maggie changed her diaper on the bench before snuggling her on her lap and started to stroke her head and hum a lullaby to get her to get some sleep. “Take a good nap sweetie.” She hummed. She put Wendy’s pacifier back into Wendy’s mouth.

Wendy smiled at the thought of getting a new ice cream! That sounded good and she couldn’t wait to have it! The sun seemed hotter then it should but she also knew that it was normal for Little’s to feel the heat more then Amazons and Inbetweeners so it wasn’t a huge surprise. The kiss was a surprise though. Why was her teacher so affectionate even loving towards her? It made her giggle softly yet she found it difficult to ignore the more grown up side of her, the grown up side of her that was telling her that this was wrong and she shouldn’t be enjoying this or letting Maggie baby her so much.

Wendy sat in Maggie’s lap and ate her food quietly looking sweet and smol even for a Little, “Mommy why do you have a nursery?” it still felt weird calling Maggie that.

Wendy was glad that she hadn’t messed her diaper yet but she knew that she would soon at some point but she just didn’t know when. There was no control at all and she just hoped that when she did do THAT….it wouldn’t be to bad.

Wendy was more then happy to take a nap. It seemed that she was worn out from everything that had happened so far today despite not doing much yet her new body wasn’t able to cope and even her old body struggled to keep up with the Amazon’s around her as she often found herself sleeping in class much to the amusement of her classmates.

During her sleep Wendy whined softly and loudly as she grunted only to finally calm down once she emptied herself into her diaper causing an obvious bulge to appear at the back.

Maggie smiled as she watched Wendy sleep. She was always wanting a Little and she lucked out with Wendy. She smiled as Wendy made the iconic pooping face. Sure enough, some grunts came from Wendy before the back of the diaper expanded. Soon the diaper was full and Wendy was smiling as if she did not just poop herself. “Oh that was a big poopy.” Maggie cooed. She just kept stroking Wendy’s head. “That is right baby girl, you are much too young for the potty. Just use your diaper and mommy will clean you up.” Whispered Maggie.

After nearly two hours, Maggie picked up Wendy and patted her back. “Someone is in need a of change.” Cooed Maggie. She laid Wendy on the bench and changed her there, no one was paying attention. “Goodness someone is getting a rash. Mommy got it.” Cooed Maggie. She rubbed cream on Wendy before tapping the fresh diaper closed. “All better. What animal does my baby girl want to see.”

Wendy snuggled into Maggie's side as the woman cooed blissfully unaware of what she had just done as she suckled on her thumb just like any other Little one. 

Slowly Wendy woke up and instantly knew something was off and started to cry unable to control, "Mommmmy!" tears fell from her eyes and she sobbed loudly as she peed herself upon waking up adding to the weight of the diaper.

Wendy cringed and cried harder as her mess was pressed up against her backside when laid down on the bench, "Icky!" she whined crying still as Maggie cleans her feeling helpless.

Wendy sniffles, "Red pandas mommy." she squeaks rubbing her eyes cutely her face slightly red causing her freckles to show up more.

“Of course we can.”said Maggie. She kissed Wendy’s nose. “You smell so fresh and clean. I bet you feel better.” Said Maggie. Maggie carried her to the red panda exhibit. She bounced Wendy in her arms. “You are such a cutie. Yes you are.” Said Maggie. Maggie secured her into the stroller and pushed her to the next exhibit which was an indoor nocturnal exhibit. “Look at all these animal.” Said Maggie.

After a hour, Maggie decided to take Wendy to the gift shop. Maggie let her pick out a few stuffies. Maggie picked out a few animal onesies for Wendy and herself. “You are going to look so cute.”