LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amazon University (private for RynoBro)

Sword

It had been two months so far since Wendy had started university at one of if not the most prestigious schools in the entire dimension. It hadn't been easy to get into and she knew the risks espescially in her case...

Being a Inbetweener was rough but it was even worse here.  Little's weren't allowed to attend this university and it had been debated a lot if Inbetweeners should even be allowed as well. There had even been a few protests last week about how the university should only have Amazons.  It made Wendy feel somewhat unsafe walking down the halls to her next class clutching a book to her chest.
Everyone was at risk of being turned into a 'Little' thanks to the advance tech the uni had so even the Amazons who were more wreckless had to make sure not to mess around much and keep their grades up otherwise they'd be sent to the exam board to see if they should continue as students or become....babies again and attend the nursery that the school had where graduating students, graduates and teachers could adopt them. It was scary to think about.

Wendy knew her grades were good but were they good enough? She wasn't as smart as the rest of her family and she lacked confidence in a lot of areas so when she had to do her presentation earlier last week she knew she was in trouble.  

All she could hope was that it didn't go bad and that she had passed otherwise if she didn't....

She would have to face the exam process to see if she should stay or be sent to the nursery which wasn't what she wanted one bit. The thought made her stomach twist and turn knowing that everyone was eyeing her and the other Inbetweeners up as if they were just waiting for them to make a mistake of some kind.

So when Wendy sat down in her English class she waited with butterflies in her stomach to see what her results would be.  Had she passed her presentation or failed? If she failed would the teacher say something or would they send someone to get her? She hadn't seen anyone be taken to the exam board yet.  

Wendy dressed a certain way to help her feel more confident.  Her hair was dyed a blood red, her troussers and boots were fake leather, her jacket was big and bulky.  If she had been an Amazon maybe she would of looked intimidating but she wasn't one.  She would do anything at all to avoid going to the examnation board and the nursery.

• Like 1

Miss Maggie McCollins was review her test for English/ Writing class. Most of her students were doing good expect for Wendy who was barely passing not that she did not try. Maggie looked at Wendy’s test and frown. Wendy skipped a question so was one question off for each answer causing her to get a twenty on the test. Maggie knew that meant Wendy failed the test and there would be no way for her to make up the grade.

Miss Maggie started to teach her classed and discussed different writing styles and how the grammar would slightly change with each style. Once the class was nearly down she gave everyone their test as the walked out the door expect for Wendy, whom she told to wait.

Maggie set Wendy on her lap and looked at the teach. “Wendy you messed up badly. You were one question of after the tenth answer so every question pass that is wrong on the answer sheet. I am sorry but you failed my course.” Said Maggie. She held the inbetweener and stroked her head.

Maggie kissed her forehead. “The good news is that I talked to the board and agreed to let me take you as mine.” Said Maggie. She picked her up and set her on the hip as she carried her to the room where they were turned into littles. Maggie strapped her down and activated the machine.

After ten minutes, Wendy was four feet tall and naked. Maggie was quick and soon had Wendy in a clean diaper, a pink top, with purple overalls.

Wendy listened to Miss McCollins as she taught her class about different writing styles. It was her favourite class even though she did find it difficult.  It was hard to focus and listen though. Her mind was on the test and if she passed? Suddenly she felt...anxious more anxious then normal.

Why had Miss Maggie asked her to wait? What was going on? She watched as the other students got up and were handed their tests at the door expect her.

Wendy nervously stood up and waited by Maggie's desk, "M-miss?" she stammered in shock as her teacher picked her up and sat her down on her lap, "W-what? Please let me re-take again! I just! I just got nervous! Please! I've been trying really hard!" she pleaded, "I'll do better." tears welled up in Wendy's eyes as Maggie held her and started to stroke her head.
"Please let me retake the test!" she begged as Maggie kissed her forehead, "W-wait what?" she stammered and started to wriggle but due to being a Inbetweener she lacked the strength to fight Maggie like an Amazon would, "No! Please I don't want to be turned into a Little!" she cried, "I don't need to be looked after, please!"

Wendy twisted and turned, "LET ME GO DAMN IT!"

Wendy tried to fight against the restraints but couldn't and was left a complete mess.  There were tears streaming down her face and she was crying loudly from what had just happened and what she was now wearing.  Instantly Wendy was tugging at the overalls trying to get them off and more importantly trying to remove the clean diaper, "I don't need any of this!" she squeaked her mind still reeling, "What's my mother going to say? She's going to freak out! Please turn me back!"

“I am sorry baby girl. Those are the rules. You knew that when you came her. Now you need to be spanked for cussing.” Said Maggie. She set little Wendy over her lap and swatted her fifteen time with her clothes and diaper still on. 

“Okay, you mommy has been told and she said just put her in the nursery and she could be someone else’s problem. But instead you are staying with me. It is just until the semester is over and you can re-take the entrance exam and try again. If you pass you get to be a Inbetweener again.” Said Maggie

”How about we go home for the day. I got a sub for the rest of the day.” Said Maggie. She kissed her forehead. “It is just three months then you can try again. Think of it as vacation.” Said Maggie. “I love the blond hair with Red highlights.” Said Maggie as Wendy’s hair grew out during the process revealing the blond hair. 

Maggie gave Wendy a raccoon stuffie and a super soft blanket to hold. “I am sorry my sweet Wendy baby. I am your mommy for the next three months.”

Wendy whined. The contract she had signed when enrolling had laid everything out to her and while she understood why the university did this she had hoped to never go through the proceedure herself.

"No! No! I'm sorry!" said Wendy as she was set over Maggie's lap and spanked. The difference seemed like night and day.  Her own mother had spanked her enough times while she was at home for various unfair reasons but this...

This was different she actually felt like a naughty child and her body couldn't help but react in response to the simple act despite the diaper providing her some protection. Wendy cried softly kicking her feet, "I hate her! She's not my mommy! She's mean!" shouted Wendy rubbing her eyes to stop her tears.

At least she could re-take the entrance exam and being with Maggie wouldn't be so bad. The woman was one of her favourite teachers, after all.  Wendy sniffled and curled up against Maggie nodding her head and leaning into the forehead kiss. It felt kind of nice.

Wendy blushed slightly, "Really?" she was surprised by the compliment of her hair espescially her orginal hair colour, "A lot of people didn't like my hair which is why I changed it before coming here? I didn't want to get bullied again." she confessed and gently hugged the raccoon stuffie in her arms and the soft blankie that she rubbed against her cheek acting very much like a little girl seeking comfort right now rather then a grown woman.

Wendy blushed but nodded, "O-okay...."

It was better then being sent home or being in the nursery.  Wendy cutely wrapped her arms around Maggie thinking it'd be easier to have her new Mommy carry her rather then walk, "T-thank you for taking me home with you I wouldn't like to be left here."

“Of course. Wendy, you are a smart girl you just need more practice and training.” Said Maggie. Maggie set her in a car seat thanks to the college daycare workers. Maggie buckled her into the car seat. “Now you will need to go to the daycare when I am teaching though.” Maggie got into the driver seat. 

Maggie put on some music before she started to drive home. Her home was a four bedroom cottage that she loved. She had a wonderful garden and sculpture of a large bear was in the front yard. Maggie parked her car and and smiled at Wendy. “This is my home and you home.” Said Maggie.

Maggie picked Wendy up and patted her diapered rear. “You can relax and I will make some lunch. What sounds good?” Asked Maggie setting Wendy in the living room and put on some cartoons for Wendy.

Wendy was surprised by that but smiled softly at the compliment and allowed herself to be buckled into the car seat only to pout slightly, "Do I have to go to daycare? I could just stay at your house or something?" she complained.

During the ride to Maggie's place Wendy rested in the carseat and thought about how things were going. Being turned into a Little wasn't on the top of her bucket list and neither was Maggie becoming her Mommy but why had her teacher chosen to take her? Why not leave her at the school's nursery?

"It's really pretty..." she looked at the four bedroom cottage in amazement and the beautiful garden, "It must of been expensive?" she mumbled but she knew that with her teacher working at the top university in the dimesnion meant she had to get paid really well.

Being picked up Wendy squeaked softly and placed her head against the woman's shoulder, "I don't know if I can relax? I don't think that's even possible?" she half joked as she was set down into the living room.

Wendy stood awkwardly and looked at Maggie then at the TV, "Uh I'm good with anything except vinagar it gives me really bad heart burn and uh some peppers make my throat swell up but not the bell peppers but the ones that are spicy? I'm okay with peppers that are mild though! I'm also allergic to bee stings and uh," she frowned, "sorry it's probably stuff you don't want to know or even need to know," she blushed rubbing the back of her head, "thanks for taken me in and not leaving me at the nursery in school."

“Wendy, this is stuff need to know. How about I make chicken tenders and homemade fries.” Said Maggie getting chicken tenders the other ingredients. “Go play and watch tv. Your raccoon friend looks bored on the sofa.” Said Maggie. “Besides after lunch, I got to put you down for a nap.” Said Maggie.

Maggie went to work cooked and after thirty minutes, homemade fries and chicken tenders were on a plate. Maggie with over and picked up Wendy under the airports and had her zooming around the house making airplane noise. She set Wendy on her lap as she did not own a highchair yet for her. “After your nap we will go to the store and get you everything you need including more toys.”

Maggie stroked Wendy’s hair as Wendy ate. “See this is not too bad. You are such a cutie. Now Mommy will need to do something while she is teaching. Either set up a playpen in the classroom or set you at the daycare while I teach. I can not leave you home by yourself. I would get fired and lose you.”

Wendy rubbed the back of her head, "It's not that important? I never got a EPI pen for stings? My mother would throw them out when I did have any?" she found it odd how Maggie seemed to care, "Huh? Okay? You sure you don't need any help?" she asked only to sigh as her new Mommy went to the kitchen to cook.

Wendy went over to the sofa and climbed up awkwardly and hugged her new racoon plushie. It was soft and felt nice to hold but it did seem stupid that she had to watch cartoons and take a nap but maybe that wouldn't be a bad thing? It had been stressful keeping up with everyone the past week.

Wendy looked down at the buldging diaper between her thighs knowing that she couldn't remove it unless she wanted a spanking...

Wendy looked over to see Maggie had returned and was shocked when her teacher picked her up with ease and started to zoom her around the house.  The act made Wendy giggled very loudly once she got over her shock and despite not doing anything herself she found herself out of breath and snuggling up against Maggie with her head on her chest.

Being in Maggie's lap felt nice and she slowly ate the homemade chips enjoying them a lot, "You don't have to get me any toys," she blushed, "a-a-and I guess not?" she knew that it could be much worse but for some reason Maggie was treating her in such a awesome way that she found it hard not to enjoy it, "I-I think I'd rather the playpen," she said softly, "I'd still get to learn something then even when I'm like this." she didn't have many friends in her class so she wasn't highly worried about people seeing her like this except for the people who bullied her but she knew Maggie wouldn't let them do anything bad or mean at all.

Wendy became quiet and focused on eating the food before finally speaking again, "Why do you want to be my Mommy? I'm greatful you took me in but why?"

“Well while you are napping mommy will get you an epi-pen. Mommy also got to get you some more diapers.” Said Maggie. She wiped Wendy face when she was done and gave Wendy a sippy cup with the school logo. She took it from the daycare. “I am adopting you because I see how hard you work. I see the hours in the library. You need a support system and I want to be that system for you.” Said Maggie.

Maggie smiled as she waited for her to finish her sippy cup before taking her to Maggie’s bedroom and tucked her into bed. She decided to read her a story before she kissed her forehead and went to go to the store.

Maggie returned thirty minutes later and checked on Wendy. Maggie got Wendy more diapers. Some bottles, sippy cups, and other items Wendy will need before they could go to the store for Wendy to pick out what she wanted for her nursery. She let Wendy sleep a little longer before she woke her ups “Hey sweetie, someone had a good nap. Time for a diaper change then we will head out.” Said Maggie got the changing supplies and changed her on the bed. “All dry and ready to go. Do you want to bring your raccoon with you?” Asked Maggie.

Wendy frowned at the mention of more diapers but knew that she didn't have a choice in that matter at all which sucked, "Do I have to wear diapers? I know it's regulation but it's weird." she replied softly and sighed as she was giving a sippy cup which she drank from wanting to be a good babygirl for her teacher.

Wendy looked at Maggie surprised, "A-adopting me? Uh..um..." she wasn't sure what to say to that or that she knew how much time she spent studying, "Thank you for looking out for me I really appreciate it." she replied softly still in shock that Maggie wanted to be her support system.

Wendy snuggled underneath the blankets as Maggie read her a bedtime story and soon enough fell asleep feeling exhausted her new body wouldn't be able to cope with the long days now and it had been hard enough being an inbetweener trying to cope.  There had been a few times she had falling asleep in class.

Wendy always had a difficult time keeping dry when she was asleep as an inbetweener due to the stress she was constantly under which meant as a little her body couldn't handle it all and she found herself wetting her diaper whilst asleep.

Wendy whined a little as she was woken up by Maggie and rubbed her eyes, "Diaper change...." it didn't take long for Wendy to realise what was happening and what had happened. It was difficult not to cry at all as she squirmed on the bed and rubbed her eyes sniffling, "I didn't mean to have an accident." she whimpered before nodding and making grabby hands for the raccoon wanting the soft toy for comfort not caring that she was acting like a child right now.

Maggie smiled at her. “Wendy, when you become a Little you lose control of stuff like bladder and bowels. That is why I put you in diapers. Mommy does not mind changing your diaper.” She powdered then taped the new diaper closed. Maggie picked her up and kissed her cheek. “Let’s go to the mall.” Said Maggie.

Maggie buckled Wendy in. Maggie drove to the mall, the whole time she was humming children sounds. She was so happy that Wendy was now her Little. She found a parking spot near the Little  supply store. Maggie unbuckled Wendy and took her hand and lead the way into the store. The store was full of several cribs, changing table, and everything an Amazon would need for their little minus toys. 

“What kind of style do you want for your nursery?” Asked Maggie. Maggie smiled as she first went to the strollers so that way she could secure Wendy into a stroller.

Wendy whined at that and pouted, "That's not fair! It's icky!" she grumbled, "I know that you don't mind but it's just gross and I don't like it," she complained, "I'm suppose to be a big girl and I have to really prove myself a lot cause I'm not an Amazon." she whimpered but she knew that she just had to deal with it.

At least Maggie was nice.

Wendy looked worried at going to the mall and squirmed in her carseat as she held her racoon plushie tightly in her arms unaware of the children sounds that Maggie was humming at all except that the tunes sounded kind of nice.

Wendy held Maggie's hand and awkwardly toddled to the store finding it hard to keep her balance and not fall over.  The store was the stuff of nightmares to Wendy and she found herself backing up into Maggie's side and hiding slightly behind her leg, "I don't want a nursery...." she whined, "Mommmy." she complained placing her head against Maggie's leg as they near'd the strollers.

Wendy wasn't happy at all and was obviously frustrated by what was going on, "T-this is dumb." she mumbled trying to figure out what she could do and yet her emotions felt weird? Almost as if she had less control of them? Wasn't there a thing about emotions being heightened via the machine?

"I don't wanna...." she whined trying to calm herself but it wasn't working.  It was obvious that Wendy was going have a tantrum mainly thanks to that blasted machine which wasn't going to do her any favours at all, "Mommy I-I don't want to have a nursery." she huffed just like a upset puppy.

Not only did she have to deal with lack of control over her bodily functions but she also had to deal with her sudden new found lack of control over her own emotions.

“You have to have a nursery. Little’s move around a lot in their sleep.  Plus you need a changing table. A stroller is needed because you are the size of a two year old.” Said Maggie. She smiled as she looked some of the strollers. “Here try this.” Said Maggie set Wendy in a purple stroller. The stroller was super comfortable. It had Super Stylish written on the back. 

“See you are super comfortable and you look super cute.” I will get it.” Said Maggie. She pushed Wendy to the changing table. She found one with cute animal so she decided to order that for Wendy, she got a matching crib. Wendy started to get some dresses, shirts, onesies, and stretchy pants. 

“Now time for the toy store. My baby girl needs toys.” Said Maggie. She paid for everything. The crib and changing table would be delivered to the cottage. “Okay let’s go pick out some toys for your room. Mommy got you a playpen for my classroom.”

Wendy grumbled cutely and folded her arms across her chest, pouting, "It just seems like a lot and I'm only going to be like this until next semester anyway?" she whined but as she was placed into the purple stroller she found herself relaxing and enjoying the feel of it.  It felt soft and comfortable like sitting on foam or a cloud.

Wendy blushed as Maggie too notice of her and the way she had reacted.  There wasn't going to be any point in fussing now and she didn't feel as fussy as she had but why? Her feet ached slightly? But she had only walked a little bit? A lot of this didn't make any sense to her at all but at least Maggie was looking after her and seemed to care for her.

Wendy blushed at the changing table and crib but smiled at seeing the cute animal design. The clothes on the other hand wasn't something she was keen on having tried her best to look mature while attending college she knew that the moment the other students saw her she would be seen in a different light completely.

Wendy held her raccoon tightly as Maggie paid for everything. It was a relief that she hadn't had to pay! She didn't have any money outside the scholarship and her part time job....

Wendy sighed. Her part time job had been working in a raver's bar. It wasn't the best of places and the nights were always long with loud music, flashing lights and people getting drunk and drugged up but it at least paid and they had accepted her because they knew she would take the worse shifts.

Wendy looked at the toys and eyed them. There were so many! She wasn't sure where to look at all! There were soft cuddly toys, wooden ones, games and more.  Wendy looked up at Maggie, "Are you sure you can pay for all this? I've got a bit of money from my part time job?" she said softly, "I-I need to tell them what happened." she added with worry.

• Like 1

“I got this. I have money. I teach because I love to teach.” Said Maggie. She kissed her forehead. “I already called your work and told them you are taking a mandatory break for a few months.” Maggie patted her padded butt. “Now go get some toys.” Maggie beamed at Wendy. “Go on.”

Maggie smiled as she got a few accessories for her nursery and got a car seat that would be perfect for Wendy. She even got Wendy a kiddie tablet so she could have entertainment for car rides and when she gets bored.

Maggie went hand checked on Wendy. “Wendy was is your favorite animal?” Asked Maggie looked at the large array of stuffie that were bigger than Wendy.

Wendy nodded meekly. It still didn't feel okay that Maggie was spending money on her but she really didn't want to be ungreatful either. The kiss to her forehead felt heavenly and she was surprised by how good that had genuinely felt, "Thank you," she sighed with relief and squirmed as Maggie patted her padded butt, "o-okay?" she felt unsure about all this and wasn't entirely convinced that she needed all this stuff.

Wendy looked at Maggie, "I never really thought about it?" she confessed, "I really like the racoon you got me," she added as she continued to think, "I guess seals might be or wolves?" she finally answered.

Wendy was glad that no one was bothering them or seemed concerned at all.  She just looked like another Little out with her Mommy at the toystore.

Maggie got a cart full of stuffies including a large seal stuffie. She also got her some Little-safe legos, puzzles, and coloring books. “My baby had a whole cart of toys.” Maggie held Wendy as she went to check out. She tickled Wendy a little and paid for the toys. “Ready to go home.” Said Maggie.

Maggie carried Wendy to her new car seat that had had animal patterns in it. Maggie gave her the tablet and set the large seal next to Wendy. “You are so cute.” Said Maggie.

Maggie decided to get some burgers and chicken nuggets. “Sweetie do you need a change when we get home?” Asked Maggie.

Wendy looked at the cart wide eyed, "This is really to much...." she couldn't believe the amount of stuff Maggie had gotten here, "Hey! Stop it! I'm really ticklish!" she whined squirming.

Being carried out felt weird and she was still getting use to the changes but so far they werne't terrible just odd. The car seat made her scowl though but seeing the tablet and then the large seal caused Wendy to smile again, "I'm pretty sure your the only person that thinks I'm cute." replied Wendy softly.

Wendy blushed, "N-no I'm good!" she couldn't help but squirm just to see if she had though and was relieved when she felt nothing at all. It seemed silly to do that but the last thing she wanted was an accident, "C-Could I use the bathroom when we get back though?" asked Wendy worriedly.  She knew that her new body had zero control but she could still sit on the toilet and make an attempt, couldn't she?

“No you are so cute, I bet you could do commercials..” Maggie watched her squirm to check her diaper. She was sure Wendy would get used to her diapers in no time. “No Wendy, the toilets are too big for your little body and you would fall in and get her. Mommy does not have a training potty but she can order one but it will take some time to get here. They normally do not make them that small.” She parked at the cottage and carried her inside and place her into her playpen.

When Wendy safe and secured in the playpen. Maggie started to unload her car. She put most of the toys in her nursery but she left out the Little -Safe Legos and the Seal in the playpen. “Now mommy is going to make lasagna for dinner and chocolate mousse for dessert.” Said Maggie. “If you need anything just let me know.”

At the mention of doing commercials Wendy's face turned bright pink, "Nuh uh I'm not cute! I doubt anyone would want me in a commercial! I'm still surprised that you consider me cute and that you've taken me in."

Wendy pouted, "You don't know that I'll fall in? I could be really careful and everything?" she whined, "I just don't want to go in these," she scowled, "it's disgusting." she didn't want to be helpless at all.

Inside the playpen Wendy sighed softly wondering what she should do? She watched as Maggie unloaded the car and simply nodded when her teacher went off to do food.  It probably wasn't smart considering her current height but she had to try! Wendy using the Seal had managed to climb over the top of the playpen via jumping.  

Getting down might be a problem though....

Wendy breathed deeply and lowered herself making sure to hold onto the top of the playpen tightly before letting go. The fall hadn't hurt much and Wendy was now free or at least free for now.  The cottage was really big and she knew that even if she was at her proper height she would still feel like a baby here.  Maggie was a good mommy but she wasn't going to sit still and make a mess if she could help it!

Wendy carefully checked to see if everything was clear before she started to look for the bathroom. Focused on finding the bathroom Wendy wasn't paying attention at all and fell. Reaching out she grabbed a table cloth in hopes she could regain her balance but it didn't help at all and instead caused a lamp to fall and smash loudly, near her, causing Wendy to yelp softly in shock.

"Fuck!" swore the inbetweener turned little as she started to carefully pick up the sharp broken pieces off the carpet and into her hand.

Maggie was nearly done cooking when she heard the crash. She checked the playpen and saw Wendy was not in there. “Wendy. Wendy.” Said Maggie worried. She started to search the cottage she found Wendy picking up glass. Maggie went over and picked up Wendy. “Wendy. What are you doing out of the playpen.” She got the glass out of her hand. “That is a bad girl.” Said Maggie. She checked to make sure she was not hurt.

Maggie took her living room and set her over her lap. She gave Wendy ten seats. She put her back into the playpen. “You were naughty. Now Mommy has to clean up the mess.” Said Maggie. She went and finished cooking. She made the dessert but did not know if she was going to give it to Wendy.

Maggie set Wendy in her highchair and out a bib on her. She put Wendy dinner on her tray. “Now I want you to eat and behave and mommy may let you have dessert”

Hearing Maggie call her name caused Wendy to anxiously pick up the glass quicker trying to be as careful as possible but it was difficult, "M-mommy," she squeaked as she was picked up feeling like a naughty little girl, "I-I wanted to try and go to the toilet," she explained softly, "I didn't mean to break it! I fell."

Hearing Maggie call her a 'bad girl' made Wendy feel guilty and she wasn't surprised when her teacher pulled her over her lap and started to spank her.  Wendy cried just like a baby and sniffled as she was put back into her playpen but this time she stayed holding the seal lion close to her cuddling it.

Being left alone to think about what happened Wendy softly chewed on the seal's head slightly, suckling on it, and waited for her Mommy to return.  Settled into her highchair for dinner Wendy was quiet, "I'm sorry for causing a mess Mommy...." she said, "I only wanted to try and be a big girl." she tried to explain as she ate the food slowly feeling guilty.

• Like 1

“I get you want to be a big girl. Mommy was even ordering you a special potty. But big girls listen to their mommies and daddies. So until mommy knows you can be a good big girl and listen. She is going to hold off on getting you the potty.” Said Maggie. She wiped Wendy’s face. “Mommy is a little made but she was more scared. You could have hurt yourself. I don’t care about the lamp.” Said Maggie. She refilled Wendy’s sippy cup before she went and cleaned up the mess.

”Now if you are a good girl for your bath. Mommy made a special dessert just for you.” Said Maggie as she picked her up. She checked Wendy and felt she was wet. She took her to the bathroom and decided to show her. “See the seat is almost at head level.” Said Maggie. She laid Wendy down and removed her diaper and wiped her before holding her and seating her on the toilet but the toilet was too big and Wendy’s rear passed right through the hole. Maggie held her so she did not fall it but let her got down enough to prod her point. “The toilet is way too big and you would hurt yourself.” Said Maggie as she got her undressed full and set her in to the tub.

Maggie started to wash Wendy’s hair being gentle as could be. She moved on to Wendy’s body making sure she did not miss a single bit of skin. The tub was so big Wendy could swim a little. “Play with your bathtoys and mommy will get your towel.”

Wendy frowned and even pouted at that, "I am a big girl though! This entire thing is stupid," she grumbled, "why does the university even have a policy like this?" she sighed obviously frustrated, "I'm sorry for scaring you though that was my intention."

She couldn't help but feel bad about that.

Wendy looked at Maggie curiously wondering what her teacher and temporarily Mommy had made for her? She also wasn't keen on getting another spanking today so it was probably best if she just listened to her mommy instead of trying to figure things out.

Wendy gasped and yelped holding onto Maggie tightly as she witnessed the fact for herself that she was way to small for the toilet and would get hurt, badly, if she did attempt to use it, "I'm sorry mommy." she could see now that her mommy was right and that she had been mistaken.

Wendy sat awkwardly in the bath. She had always preferred showers because even as a Inbetweener the bath was always to big for her and made her feel small but as a Little it just made her feel even smaller, "O-okay..."

Wendy grabbed a boat and started to move it about the water as she contemplated everything that had happened so far and her emotions regarding all this.