LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello there

i am Benita and introduce me.
My former wife is my mommy now and she treat me complete as baby and as her little daughter. Of course she need a real man as husband (and in  bed too) and she fall in love with a black man and he moved in, both are living like a married couple. I went out of bed room and the former guest room is my baby room. I must adress both with mommy and daddy - because they are my new parents. Mommy wanted that i let my hair grow - she love to made me every day a little toddlers hair style. Daddy is also the father of my former sons - 7   and 9 years old. As i was back in diapers, both are going dry. They found it funny that i am wearing diapers and tthat mommy change diaper me when i am wet. My normal clothings and things put mommy in trash and she replaced all with baby and little girls clothings and things.
We vistit daddy family every weekend - his mom like the idea of cuckolding and of course she is proud that her son is taken over a white family - she said to me - my son is the husband of your wife? Ok - me as his mom - i am now your granny and you have to call me granny.
Granny educated me very strict and also consequent - that mean she anti potty trained me successful - she said - the black babies wet themself and why should You still be dry?
It was not easy for me to be now a real bedwetter - and that i start to wet myself at day like a baby. But she says - thats is why you wear Pampers again. Mommy was two times pregnant by daddy and it was no question that i must share baby room with black siblings. Granny changed my food also in infant food - the same infant food like the black babies.
For me it is not allowed to sit at adults table - i sit at baby and toddlers table. At home or when we visit granny i wear no pants - allways in tshirt and Pampers like the other littles.

Feel free to PM me

• 1 month later...