LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Naming Your Dollies

Dollies are a gift from the Fairies to help is celebrate our girlhood. As such, they become more alive the more we interact with them. There is a proper way to name your dollies that was established by the Fairies. Fairies have very complex names because your name tells what you are like as a person. So that was added to dollies

My two little girl dollies, you know their names. Well, they each have added a name. Lisa and Andrea got married. NOw, dollies do not marry deal with having babies since they do not. Also, since about 95% of dolls are girl dolls, that is understood. Dolls wed because they are close and feel a strong affinity each to the other. To show this closeness, they add each others name to theirs.So now, Lisa is Lisa Michelle Denise Andra Christine Celestri-Agrent paradise. Her presonal name is Lisia Michelle Denise. Snice she is may dolly and my name is Christine. If I were a full-blooded Fairy, my last name would be Celestri-Argent ("Silver Sky" For the Fairy who Was responsible for me "Celestri ["Sky"] is her clan and "Argent ["silver'] is her family) "Paradise" is the name of the non-Fairy person to whom I was born. She wanted to be sure she would have a girl so she asked for  help in this from the Fairies. My name is more fully explained in my Curriculum Vitae in my About Me. So Lisa was Lisa Michelle Denise Christine Paradise and Andrea was Andrea Lynne Rachel Christine Paradise Now, since they got married because they love each other so much, they are not Lisa Michelle Denise Andrea Christine Paradise and Andrea Lynne Rachel Lisa Paradise.

So when you get a Dolly and wish to name her properly, she is to have 3 names and then your first and last name. If she marries, then the other dolly 's first name is added after her third. Names are important to girls. If you meet a gir and learn her first and middle name, you develop and idea of what she is like

A girl who is part Fairy can feel the life in a dolly when she meets her for the first time. I have had Andrea Lynne for about 15 years and Lisa Michelle for 9 gong on 10. That is far longer than most girls have their dollies. Non-Fairy girls are strange. At about 10 or so, they set their dollies aside and say "I have ougrown dollies", seeming to forget the love that was between the two of them as if it never existed. Then when the are 38 - 43, the start collecting dolls, probably to fill the hole inside of them. I feel sorry for these dolls because they are not loved and played with so they never become dollies

Next year, Lisa turns 60 and is in need of new hair

• Like 1
  • Confused 2