LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Time Article On Adult Bedwetting

Here is a link to an article intended to raise awareness and understanding about adult bedwetting. It shows a compassionate look into the struggles of primary and secondary nocturnal enuresis. I particularly like that it addresses how children are often "shamed out of diapers" which is not good for anyone's mental health in my opinion.

https://time.com/6296729/adult-bedwetting-shame/

• Like 6

Great article - thanks for sharing. A pivotal period for me was when my brother, three years younger than me, was being potty trained - I didn't really remember my own potty training. But watching my parents tell him that "diapers are for babies" and "big boys don't wear diapers", when I was still being put into diapers every night, stayed with me, as did the tickertape parades that they rightly threw for him when he outgrew needing diapers during the day, and quickly thereafter, he didn't need them at night, either.

I then got "demoted" from the top bunk to the bottom bunk in our room, because it was easier for my parents to diaper me on the lower bunk, and when they started letting me stay up later than him, I had to be in my diaper before he went to bed, so that they didn't have to disturb him to get me ready for bed. I'd sit there on the couch between my sister and my mom (dad was always in his chair), feeling infantilized in my white plastic underpants. I think those experiences set the stage for my current ABDL tendencies.

• Like 3