LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Designer Nappy/diaper

OK we all have our favourite Nappies/Diapers-But how would you improve the very best of them ? :o

What would you change in its design to improve it even more ? :wacko::blush::roflmao:

For instance-

I would add a small flap that extends from the upper top of the Nappy/Diaper so as to be able to tuck this down behind "Willy" so as to not soak my waisteband every time my bladder goes onto auto pilot. :blush:

What would you do.? :fish_h4h:

• 3 months later...

I prefer the TENA SLIP Diapers in either Plus (the "thinnest"), Super or Maxi....

What I would change?

1. Add three tapes per side, and make the tapes a tad larger and wider

2. Add stronger and wider elastics to the top of the diaper so that it snuggly fits around the waist-area

3. Make them all white and remove the colour coding for Plus/Super/Maxi (just place a mark on the front, but not an overly large or visible one)

4. add wider more protruding leg-gathers maybe with an additional tape on each side.

I would make it like the old style of Attends W/waistband. Nice and thick and comfy with the thicker plastic backing (its gotten kinda thin and easy to rip), with that nice powdery smell to it. 3 tapes per side. The only addition I would make to that diaper would be to have it come in different colors. Don't know why but I've always wanted disposables to come in colors like blue and red and orange.

I would add enough fluff and gel to it so that they extend to the sides, this way once the diaper is put on the fluff has complete overage, including a little bit of overlap on the sides. This way the few of us that can't manage to stay sleeping in one position will not have to worry about leaks out the sides. One of the problems a few have during daytime use as well while sitting down. If you tend to ouput in little floods the front will fill up to quickly, and over flow over your hips. With no padding there, it exits out and gets everything wet

I would add enough fluff and gel to it so that they extend to the sides, this way once the diaper is put on the fluff has complete overage, including a little bit of overlap on the sides. This way the few of us that can't manage to stay sleeping in one position will not have to worry about leaks out the sides. One of the problems a few have during daytime use as well while sitting down. If you tend to ouput in little floods the front will fill up to quickly, and over flow over your hips. With no padding there, it exits out and gets everything wet

you do have your member pointing downwards, don't you?

sorry if that question sound "inappropriate"... but I've found that whilst lying down or sitting, if it is not downwards then exactly what you say does happen... if "he" pounts downwards well I've never had the problem of leaking over the top / sides.

you do have your member pointing downwards, don't you?

sorry if that question sound "inappropriate"... but I've found that whilst lying down or sitting, if it is not downwards then exactly what you say does happen... if "he" pounts downwards well I've never had the problem of leaking over the top / sides.

Unfortunatly mine is so small that things wont stay, and if i force it, it is uncomfortable.