LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A story I wrote with the help of an AI program, I can't remember the name of it though.

Amy was an ABDL, meaning she enjoyed wearing diapers. She also loved messing them as well. But what people didn't know was she loved staying in her mess for hours before each change, sometimes even overnight. She would be lying if she said she wasn't addicted to the feeling of being all sticky and messy. Amy enjoyed the feeling so much that she had been doing it for years now. She was born with a spinal cord injury which meant that she couldn't control her bowels or bladder. This caused her to have accidents every day. She was always a very messy girl. And when she got dirty, she liked to stay that way for as long as possible. Amy had OCD and often found herself on her hands and knees looking around her room for something to clean up. But Just as she was bending over to start picking up laundry she could feel a pressure building in her stomach and making its way towards her rectum. She knew she had to mess. In anticipation for this she squatted like she did when she was little in the corner of the room and began pushing the huge firm load into the back of her wet diaper. She pushed and pushed until finally she felt the first log hit the seat of her padding and then it was out. The rest of the mess landed right on top of the first load and then started to make her seat expand. She looked down at her diaper and saw how big it had gotten. She felt the weight of her mess pressing against her body. As she stood up she realized she had to pee. She looked down at her pampers and gauged how full it was. She saw the condition of it and decided it could hold a few more of her "accidents". And she was going to have some fun with it. She sat her squishy diaper butt on the toilet, smushing the firm load she just dumped in to it against her ass thanks to the hard seat. She waited a moment and slowly started peeing in her diaper. She let out a soft moan as she felt the warm liquid be absorbed and swell slightly between her thighs. She was surprised at how much her diaper could really hold. It was only half full after her morning pee and what she was letting go of now. After she finished she stood up and felt her diaper. It was so warm and wet she couldn't believe how good she felt. She looked at the clock and noticed it was nearly noon. She had shopping to do today and she didn't have time to change. She put on a long loose skirt and ran out the door in her wet, messy pamper. She walked through the mall and shopped for hours, but it seemed like she couldn't find anything she wanted. She kept thinking about how hot and sticky her diaper was getting and how good it felt. She wandered around the store, sitting on display furniture and squishing her mess flat again over and over. She could feel it resisting the pressure of her sitting down. Everytime she sat on something new she felt her full messy diaper hug her butt and remind her how babyish she really was. She had never been this excited before. But soon enough it wore off and she started getting bored of walking around in the store. She bought most of what she came for and headed towards her car. As she sat down she felt her pamper hug her butt within it's squishy, messy paradise. She was glad she was an adult and could stay messy as long as she wanted. She always used her diapers to the absolute max, until it was leaking down her legs. She still had plenty of time left to enjoy her mess and she planned on staying like this all day. She loved how it made her feel. It was so warm and cozy and she loved how it smelled. She pulled out her phone and called her friend. "Hey! What are you doing today?" She asked. "Oh, I'm just..." Mia tried to respond but Amy cut her off. "Awesome, I was wondering if you want to hang today. I just finished my shopping and I'm bored as fuck." She said. "Sure thing, sounds great!" Mia chirped. "Awesome, see you in a bit". Amy hung up the phone and looked at her messy diaper. She reached her hand in between her legs and squished it gently. It was still partially dry and the smell wasn't too strong thanks to the baby powder she loved to use. She had hung out with Mia while she was diapered before. She was well aware of Amy's condition and eventually got used to her friends padding and the smell that inevitably followed. Amy began to worry about her diaper sagging and remembered the compression leggings she had in her trunk for days like these. When her little side came out and she wanted to stay wet and messy for hours on end she could just put those on before she went out. The compression would help hold her diaper up as she walked around, the weight from her huge shit would probably rip the tapes off on its own if she didn't. But it would also keep her mess pressed right against her ass inside it as she walked with Mia. She had Mia text her the address of the park they were going to go walking at. Once Amy got the location she started heading towards there. When she pulled into the parking lot she adjusted her skirt to make sure her diaper was completely covered as it sagged. She popped her trunk open and grabbed the pair of black, ass lifting compression leggings and slowly started pulling them up her legs and over her full saggy swollen butt. She could feel the elastic in the waistband squish and roll some of her hard mess against her ass. She let out a soft moan as she hiked the waistband over her belly and made sure that her diaper was secure inside. She gave it a quick squish and a few good pats to make sure that it wasn't bulging out noticeably. And just to top it off she sprayed her entire body in her favorite perfume. The smell of powder and poop completely gone. She was ready for her fun day with Mia. She got out of the car and started walking towards the park. She saw Mia's car parked a few spots over and walked towards it. She opened the door and got in. "Well heya stranger, surprised you made it." Amy chuckled. "You're one to talk, I've been here like forever." She giggled as Amy rolled her eyes and smiled. "Alright, where are we going?" Mia pointed to a trail in the middle of the park. "Let's head that way then." They both got out of the car and started walking towards the trail. As they walked Amy noticed how much more comfortable her diaper felt now that it was secured. It was nice to be able to walk without having to worry about it falling down. But her stomach started bubbling. She thought the mess she made earlier today was all she had in her. She was wrong, and what was left sounded like it would really make a mess in her diaper. She knew she was going to be messy again very soon, and she couldn't wait. The two girls continued walking down the path. Amy ignored the noise her stomach made the best she could, hoping that it would calm down as they walked, not wanting to draw attention to herself much less Mia. But Amy had always wanted to share the bliss of wearing diapers with her friend. She knew the security it brought her and the assurance that she could now poop or pee where ever, whenever, and around who ever she wanted to with them none the wiser. Except of course when her gassy side came out and bubbling muffled farts started slipping out. "Amy! Are you alright?!" Mia asked. "Yeah I'm fine." Amy replied. "I can hear your stomach rumbling, what's wrong?" Mia asked. "Nothing, I'm just hungry." Amy said trying to sound convincing. As the two of them finished the lap and were back by their cars, Amy made a confession. "Mia, I gotta ask you something. It's really weird and you may not want to which is fine, but I want you to spend the day diapered with me and see how good they feel. Just this once. If you don't like it I'll never bring it up again." Mia was taken aback by Amy's request. "Ummm, I don't know Amy." She mumbled, half on board but still apprehensive. "Please, please just try it. If you don't like it I won't force you to wear one." Amy begged. "Fine, I guess." Mia reluctantly agreed. Amy jumped up and down in glee, so happy her best friend was going to indulge in the wonderful world of diapers. "Thank you so much!" She hugged Mia tight. "Hey, no problem." Mia replied. "Now lets go, I wanna show you my new house." Amy said, giving Mia a quick hug as she nearly ran back to her car. She took the lead as she and Mia drove to her house. Every bounce from the bumps and cracks in the road only made her more excited to watch Mia experience diapers for herself. She quickly got out of the car and ran up to her front door. She unlocked it and opened it wide. "Come on in!" She announced. Mia stepped through the doorway and looked around. "Wow, this place looks great!" She exclaimed. Amy smiled at Mia's reaction. "Thanks, I've been working hard to keep it clean and organized. It's a lot of work but I love it." Amy went into her bedroom and sat down on the bed. She looked at Mia who was still standing in the doorway looking around. "So, do you wanna see my diaper?" Amy asked blushing and adjusting her skirt to show which one she meant. Mia nodded. "Sure." Amy stood up and pulled off her skirt. "Looks like you didn't make it to the bathroom." Mia chuckled, seeing her friends diaper bulge in the back and sag with a tinge of yellow surrounded the thin blue wetness indicator in the front. As she pulled down her compression leggings she opted for a belt to keep everything up. The now slightly squishy mess in the back of her diaper being held tight against her ass. "Damn, thaťs a huge shit." Mia commented. "Yeah, but I'm gonna show you why I don't change that often." Amy said. "What do you mean?" Mia asked, looking a bit shocked. "Don't worry, it's not that bad." Amy laughed. She went to her closet and pulled out a white diaper and two booster liners, the same way she wore her own diapers. She also grabbed the baby powder and laid the diaper out on the floor. She put the boosters in and covered the inside of the diaper with her powder. When she was done she had Mia come over by her and remove her pants and panties. When Mia was bare from the waist down Amy had her sit in the middle of the diaper and lay back. She then pulled the front up between her legs and adjusted the tapes until it fit and covered her butt and crotch. "How does it look?" Amy asked. Mia looked at it and noticed how well it fit her body."It looks good." She replied. Amy smiled at her response. "You wanna go outside and try it out?" She asked. Mia nodded, her face a little red. "Don't worry, I have an awning on my back porch. We can sit in the shade and no one will be able to make out what we're doing through the mosquito netting." Amy reassures her. Mia looked a little relieved and nodded. They both grabbed their shoes and headed out to the backyard. Amy sat in one of her patio style chairs and Mia followed suit. "So, are you ready to see why I love diapers so much?" Amy asked. "I thought you were incontinent?" Mia asked, looking confused and a bit betrayed. "I am, but when you're dealt a shitty hand you have to find the positives. Figured if I can't stop myself from shitting and pissing my diapers I might as well enjoy it. It started with me purposely staying in and sitting down for a few minutes in a wet diaper, to messing, and now I'll even sleep in a wet and messy diaper all night. I've gotten so used to it I feel wrong pooping in the toilet. I have these, so why not use them for what they're made for?" Amy asked rhetorically. "I guess it makes sense." Mia replied. "It's amazing how much you can get away with when you're wearing diapers. I've been having fun trying new things lately." Amy said. "Like what?" Mia asked. "Well, I've been experimenting with smoking pot and wearing my diapers out in public. The weed relaxes my body so much my condition takes over completely and there's no chance of holding anything in. I need to pee? I just pee. Poop? Don't even have to push. It's so invigorating to drop a load in the back of your diaper as you walk past people who can't pin the smell on you. I like to do it in the diaper section the most because people think it's just the lingering odor from a toddler as parents do sniff checks. It works out well when they're actually dirty and their parents whisk them off to change. All the while I'm standing there with my legs just barely apart, pushing a stomach load of shit into my diaper. Sometimes I get so lightheaded I just plop down. Once I made the mistake of rocking backwards after I had just filled almost the entire back of my diaper. I nearly had a blow out as it crept up the back. I was glad the waistband stopped it though." Amy sighed. "I bet that was hilarious." Mia said sarcastically. "It was." Amy agreed. "So, how many times did you do that?" Mia asked. "Well, I lost count. Maybe 10 or 20 times?" Amy laughed. "Would have loved to watch that." Mia chuckled. Amy's eyes lit up and she remembered she had another load just waiting to be dumped in her waiting diaper. "May not be the same scenario but you can still watch me poop if you're really curious." She said with a coy smile. "Actually, do you have to poop, even a little bit?" Amy asked. "Kinda, but I really have to pee." Mia said. "Ok, well you go ahead and pee and I'll be right back." Amy said. "Okay, but I don't know if I can." Mia said. "That's okay, you can wait for me to get back and I can help." Amy said excitedly. "Ok but try and hurry, I feel weird out here by myself like this." Mia said. Amy got up and went to her bedroom, she swiped her pack of cigarettes and her lighter and made her way back out to the deck. She could see Mia fidgeting so she waited by the door, observing her. Eventually Mia blushed deep red and made the blank, telltale face of someone peeing. Amy could see her eyes closing and Mia's chest sigh as she sat back and let her bladder empty into the waiting padding between her thighs. Amy smiled at her friend and stepped outside. "You look like you enjoyed that." Amy said. "It wasn't too bad. Just kind of unnerving." Mia said. "Well, you did great. I bet you feel a lot better too." Amy said. Mia nodded and smiled "Yeah, I definitely do." She said. Amy sat down in the chair beside Mia, her diaper squishing and the little air bubbles trapped in her mess only amplified the sound. She pulled out a cigarette, PallMall written just below the filter, and lit it. She handed one to Mia along with her lighter. "Thanks Amy, but I'm not a huge smoker, you know that." She said, looking at her friend with confusion. "I know, but smoking that will help you shit that diaper easier. I have to poop again too so I'll do it with you." Amy said as she patted her belly. Mia looked at her and shrugged. "Yeah, I guess it won't hurt." She said. "There ya go, take a few puffs." Amy said. Mia lit her cigarette and inhaled. "Oh damn" Mia groaned. "Already starting to feel it huh?" Amy giggled. She could see her friend start to get into a squat. It was like a piece of her childhood muscle memory came back and she was bracing for a "corner squat." Then Amy squatted down, feeling the mess already in her diaper sag and fall off her butt. She took a few drags off her cigarette and could feel her mess making its way down to her rectum. She watched Mia and vice versa. Mia's eyes went in and out of focus as her muscles clenched and shifted, fighting against years of potty training to be able to poop in her diaper. Amy felt her own poop start to come out and she knew she needed to hold it until Mia finished. She could see the ass of Mia's diaper pushing out and could see the poop expanding inside it. Amy could tell Mia's mess was on the softer side as she heard the crackling of a bubbly mess filling every nook and cranny. Mia sat there whimpering and puffing her cigarette until it was down to the filter. Amy took it and flicked it into the grass so it could put itself out. After a minute or two Mia sighed and fell to her knees. Her diaper bloated and sweat dripping down her face. As Mia caught her breath Amy relit her cig and took a few drags. She felt the headrush and almost instantaneous laxative effect. Her stomach bubbled and she felt her mess get ready to be pushed out. She made sure Mia was watching her as she started pushing. She was expecting a soft maybe even runny mess to come out but she felt something hard pushing through her anus. "Well that's a nice surprise." She groaned as she pushed harder. Mia looked confused, taking a moment before asking what she meant. "I thought I was going to have diarrhea after the mess I had earlier today, but it feels just as hard as it did earlier." She said as she felt the first part of the new log buckle in the seat of her diaper, the new mess layering on the mess she made not even 2 hours before. It felt so good to feel the load of shit she was dropping stack up until it was pressed directly against her ass. After one more push and a final drag she pushed the last of her mess out. She groaned and sat down on her mess. It was so firm and her diaper was so full that it looked like she stuffed a shirt down her pants in the back. Amy laughed and stood up, pulling her friend to her feet."So, how was it?" Amy asked. Mia looked at her and grinned. "It was.. different." She said. "Different good or different bad?" Amy asked. Mia looked away from her and blushed. "Good." She said. "I mean I really liked it. But I didn't think it would feel this good. Or I had to poop this bad." She said. Amy laughed and sat down next to her. "Well, you're a big girl now." She said, giving a little wink. "Now you can go whenever or wherever you want." She said. Mia nodded and smiled. "Thanks Amy, I really appreciate it." She said. Amy smiled and hugged her best friend. But Amy had one more thing she wanted to do. It was a fantasy of hers that she could only do with someone else. "Mia, I have a question. I know I've asked you to do a lot today but I wanted to do one more thing." Amy said as she held Mia's hand. "What is it Amy?" She asked. "I want you to sit on my lap." She said, her face blushing as she realized she just asked her friend to do one of her ultimate fantasies. "You want me to sit on your lap?" Mia asked. "Yes, I want you to sit on my lap and squish your mess around in your diaper on me. If you have to pee again you can just pee in my lap. It feels amazing to squish your mess around." Amy said, grinding her super messy diaper into the deck chair. She was glad her loads were so hard, with how much there was now she would definitely have a major blowout. Mia looked at her, unsure if she should take the offer. "Are you serious? You want me to sit on your lap while I squish my mess around in my diaper?" Mia asked. Amy nodded. "Yeah, I've always wanted to try that. I think it would be fun. Maybe you'll like it." She said. "Okay then. Lets do it!" Mia said excitedly. She walked over and slowly sat down in Amy's lap, the soft bulge in her diaper squishing against the front of her pee swelled diaper. The weight of Mia in her lap made her quiver. The feeling and sound of her shit squishing around in the back of her diaper in Amy's lap was like music. Amy put her hands on Mia's hips and she gently grinded her messy ass against her. She could feel her friends diaper getting wetter and wetter by the second. The smell of each other's shit filled up the air around them. Mia's face was red and she was breathing heavily. "You okay Mia?" Amy asked. She just nodded as she started grinding on her own. Her breath turned to gasps, then moans. Soon enough Amy and Mia were both grinding their messes into themselves. Amy smushing herself against the chair and Mia grinding against Amy. Mia seemed to be getting very close, her breathing quickening. She started to grind faster until Amy heard a familiar hiss. She felt as Mia came and began peeing herself. The front of her diaper went from a clean white to a dark yellow. She was practically drooling as she laid back, gasping for air as her body settled down. Amy was just basking in the sensation of feeling her friend use her diaper in her lap like she was supposed to. When she finally pulled herself off of her, Mia's diaper was soaked and she had a huge mess in the front of her diaper. Amy looked at her and smiled. "So, how was it?" She asked. Mia looked at her and smiled. "It was.. amazing." She said. "I hope we can do it again sometime." She said. Amy smiled and hugged her best friend. "Of course we will, anytime you want." She said. Mia smiled and hugged her back. Mia paused and let out a big yawn. She looked exhausted after all of that. "How about we go lay down and take a nap. I'll show you how good it feels to sleep in a messy diaper." Amy said, taking Mia's hand and leading her to her bedroom. She handed Mia a one piece pajama set with booties and a butt flap. She put one on that had the same design but the color pattern was reversed. The pajamas added just the right amount of lift and support to keep the diaper perked up when you were walking but didn't squeeze the diaper when you laid down. Mia took off her clothes and put the pajamas on, slipping her legs through the leg holes and pulling the flap up over her diaper. She looked at Amy and smiled. "What is the butt flap for?" Mia asked. Amy giggled and told her it was in case she had to poop again. She could open the flap and give her diaper more room to expand. But also gave Amy access to possibly double diaper her so she could continue wearing the first diaper that had all the poop she just dumped into it. She explained the with double diapering it gives you the freedom to pee like you're wearing a new diaper but the comfort of having all that poop your belly worked hard to make stay in your diaper even longer. After she was done explaining that to Mia, Amy grabbed her diaper cover and put it on. The extra protection assured Amy that her mess would be safe and she could enjoy it for a few more hours. They got into bed together and snuggled up. Mia and Amy laid back to back, their full diapers pressing against each other. Amy looked back at her and smiled. She was so happy that her friend was experiencing the same pleasure she'd been enjoying for years. As Amy drifted off to sleep she heard Mia grunting. Then she let out a small fart followed by a loud blort. The last thing Amy remembered before she fell asleep was the sigh Mia let out when her diaper expanded one more time.

• 1 month later...
On 8/23/2023 at 8:55 PM, Dee Cee said:

That was a gggeeeerrrraaaatta , story , I could almost smell their poopy and wet diapers ! And the fact that they both , shit themselves , twice , that was a , very good topper ! The whole damn story , just put one , in the room , with the two girls , and I could almost hear , them both , filling their diapers , and then wetting them , I would have loved to have broke into the house , as they were out on the porch , and snuck up to the room they both had messed their diapers in , and I was under the bed , and I could hear everything they did , including Mia , just pooping her diaper again , yes that was a great , story ! ! ! 

I'm glad u liked it 😊 I'm thinking of finding that AI program and doin another DL story

Finally figured out the name of the program I used. It's pirr ai. You can find the app on the Play store, the icon is a black heart.

• 1 month later...

I say this with all respect, but please check your story and use proper paragraphs. I haven't even tried to read it, because it's literally a block of text.

A paragraph should be four to five lines on average. It can have six lines, but seven is too much.

"Spoken dialogue like this." should be followed like this, by 'he said, she said, he / she asked, whatever.

And then it should be followed by a new paragraph like this.

But you shouldn't write like this either.

Like, every time you start a new sentence.

Going to a new line.

Like I'm doing right now? Don't do it.

Also, don't repeat / over use 'she said' or 'he said.' Try to use variation. Add emotion to your characters. HOW are they asking it. Are they happy, angry, nervous?

I'd be happy to give your story another chance, provided that it isn't a wall of text. Or you can just ignore me, that's up to you. Just, I've wrote this with the intention of trying to help. I didn't write this to be mean. But just imagine if what I wrote just now, was literally, a wall of text. No paragraphs, whatsoever. Which version do you think would be easier to read?

Anyway, if you like, I wouldn't mind copying and paste-ing and doing it myself. It's barely, what, a thousand or two thousand words?

Maybe it's more, but either way, you'll get a LOT more feedback if you did this.

• Like 1

Also, when I said that you shouldn't start a new line every time? I just realized that there's an exception to this. If you are writing a conversation, then you shouldn't write it as a pargraph, but then you should use a new line for every person like.

"Bla bla." persona A said.

"Is that true?" person B asked.

"Bla bla bla, bla bla bla!" Person A declared.

"Oh, wow, I didn't know that." Person B admitted.

Writing like this? That's fine. And I suppose, if you did it in a paragraph of four to five lines, that would be okay-ish, but it'd be harder to track who said what.