LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Legal Question?

Does any one know if you are braking any laws by waring your diaper in public like going out to wash your car at a car wash and you are just waring a Daiper and T shrit.

Good question!

Yeah, I agree that it depends on your location and circumstances.

My personal opinion is that even though you may get away with it, it's simply not in good taste. It would be the same as if you saw some guy in public washing his car with his tighty-whitees on.

Guest Guest

I from down in AZ as well and we have indecency laws. The same ones that are in Phoenix. Although, not lewd, it could be considered indecent. I would advise to just wear shorts over your diapers.

To add to this has any one else went out with just a diaper and a T shirt late at night and washed their car or fill up the gas tank. The reason for jsut a diaper and the T shirt is the rush you get when doing it and the possibilty of some one seeing you. :drive1:

To add to this has any one else went out with just a diaper and a T shirt late at night and washed their car or fill up the gas tank. The reason for jsut a diaper and the T shirt is the rush you get when doing it and the possibilty of some one seeing you. :drive1:

i have been in stores and got gas in a diaper and a real short dress

but only on halloween that is my best day i will change dress 20 plus times a day

just to get out and have fun dont care that day it is the day all dl's can enjoy and not care who sees you :D:blush:

Guest Guest

I would agree, the only time I'd go out in public dressed as a baby is on halloween. Funny, I go out every halloween as an AB.

Love Halloween, they should have it more often! :drinks_wine: