LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

a poopy dilemma

i think i may need to go number 2 soon but i gotta ask mommy for the baby potty first. Problem is, she got other caretaker friends (who know about our situation) over and they're talking, knowing her she will make me do it in front of all of them. Gonna be super embarassing

went exactly as i thought. She put the potty right next to her and told me to sit and do it right there. I was so embarassed and mommy asking me if i needed to hold her hand didn't help lol, then she immediately changed me with her friends watching. The only other time i had this kind of embarassment was when i had to sit on the baby potty in the restroom of a mall yesterday, not even in a stall

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

thats really sweet! i love the idea of holding hands as you go poo

it honestly manages to make me feel embarassed and safe at the same time. 

• Like 1

I would have refused to go in the potty chair and instead would have messed my diaper and simply continued with my activities while they all talked. If one of them would have asked if I needed a diaper check, I would have said "no." Of course, they knew that I messed my diaper and came over to check me anyway. At that time, I would have RELINQUISHED my independence and enjoyed a gentle, caring diaper change, and maybe something extra at the end of the cleaning up process right before a clean diaper was taped or pinned on covered with soft plastic pants. If I was really naughty, I would have asked if one of them messed their panties.

• Like 1