LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sisterly machinations (private for Salinas98)

Sword

Interlude Steven:

As the head of a department nobody dares to get in his way. This allowed him to dominate his two adult babies Mark and Sally.

Currently he has a lot of fun teasing Mark "Awww, what do we have here? A tiny winy baby wee-wee?" He mocks him, before closing up the diaper around his waist. Snickering before adding, "I don't think it's good for anything else then going pee-pee in your diapees!"

Mark and Sally reply in a submissive voice, "Yes daddy!", knowing that they would be spanked otherwise.

This makes Steven so horny, seeing his two submissive babies give in. His dick slowly becoming hard from arousal.

The two babies share a mischivious look, before starting a special surprise for their daddy.

Sally starts a cute little pottydance, pretending as if she needs to go potty. Mark plays along, doing just the same. You see, they where approached yesterday by a Miss Amanda and given special instructions.

Around a special time when Steven usually visits the toilet, they should start a little show.

First Sally and then Mark have purposeful accidents. Watching how their 'daddy' gets more and more excited. They take their time to make their performance long enough for daddy to become desperate.

In the same manner as Steven's arousal increases, so does his need to visit the toilet. Normally he would have gone by now, but the performance draws him in.

Right after Mark joins in to soil himself theatrically like Sally, they can see their daddy standing up and leave the room with the words, "Be right back, daddy needs to take care of something.", releasing a smelly toot from the pressure in his bowls.

At this point Steven's cock is rock hard, pre-cum having made his panties sticky from pleasure. He is so horny right now, but his need to poop is even bigger. Just as he leaves his personal area he runs directly into Amanda.

Stumbling back in shock, a little spurt of pee-pee escapes into his pants. That was close! He nearly soiled himself! The thought strangely arousing, as he asked himself a couple times how good it would feel to be dominated like his baby girls, forced to make stickies while he soils himself ...

Licking over his lips as his cock throbs in pleasure, he quickly banishes this arousing thought. He can't do that infront of Amanda or he would end up in the regression programm.

Trying to shove her out of the way, he announces "I'm the head of the mental health department. Get out of my way!" Invoking authority always works, right?

Interlude Amanda:

Amanda knew that she was seen a certain way around the complex and her reputation suited her fine because she liked being mean even downright horrible sometimes to people but only to those who deserved it otherwise she was the sweetest motherfucking angel on the planet who doted on all the good boys and girls with care and some gentle teasing to help them get into that precious submissive mindset.

Unfortunantly for Steven though he was considered a bad little boy and that meant Amanda could be as mean as she wanted but first she needed to catch him, corner him and make him submit to her.  The plan was already in motion and she knew that Mark and Sally would do their part to get Steven thrown under the bus.

Amanda could see the stress on Steven's face, easily, as she watches him come out into the hall and she could already smell something rather foul. It didn't take much of a guess for Amanda to realise that the man had farted. The stench was strong but she didn't say anything at all as she watches him with a big fake smile on her face about to greet him only for the man to try and push her.

Amanda did stumble a bit but quickly regained her balance where she quickly grabs a hold of Steven's arm, tightly and even painfully, "Where are your manners! I expect this sort of behaviour from one of our clients!" she scowled, "What's with you? Is something wrong? You look desperate?" she acts concerned and annoyed at the same time not letting his hand go at all.

"You don't need to go potty do you?" she teases, "I mean your acting so desperatly but we both know that someone of your status wouldn't dare take any chances, right?" she continues to tease, "You seem a bit ...." she giggled noticing his hard on, "I barley didn't even notice that tiny thing." she adds gently mocking, "I'm sure it's much bigger then it looks right now though." she smirks giving Steven some slight comfort, "I know how much clothing can restrain us." she makes sure she sounds professional almost caring but there's a cruel undertone to her voice that dances on the edge of the knife in a horrible cut throat way that no one except a few could match it's why no one dared to even attempt to put her into any padding.

Amanda knew that she was going to win, "You do realise that pushing me like you had is enough for me to take you to the board," she teases, "nothing would come of it but a he said she said sitution but it would still be a mark against you, wouldn't it? How many times have you been sent to the board of memebers?" she teases and purposefully misses his hard on, "Oh dear!" she laughs, "I thought that was it but no? It's just air!" she giggles softly, "There it is!" she boldly grabs Steven hard on, "Mhm why does it not surprise me to see you like this." she teases.

Amanda is quick and fast but sneaky as she adds pressure to Steven's dick despite it being covered by his troussers and underwear.  Amanda knew where to apply pressure and when to tease with ease to get what she wants, "Your going to beg me to put you in diapers, aren't you? I can already see it," she looks at him devilishly, "look at you, you can't control yourself at all."

Steven lashes out at Amanda, "Let me go!", trying to wrestle back control, but failing miserably.

The way Amanda talks to him makes him even more aroused. He starts to pant in heat, responding to her question, "I ... I need to go poopy!" Why is he so horny right now? He can't think clearly! Releasing a whimper as he starts folding under Amanda's dominance.

When Amanda grabs his tiny dick, he releases a spurt of pee from surprise. Creating a noticable spot on his pants and warming her hand. He feels so little, so infantile, as he realizes that Amanda will make him go poopy in a thick diaper. The thought making his face a mix of horror and horny anticipation.

When she applies pressure in just the right spot he moans in pleasure. Another fart escaping his bum as he nearly lost control. Any rational thoughts leave his mind as the need to make stickies becomes unbearable.

Becomming completly submissive from Amanda's touch he begs her, "Please put me in a thick diaper mommy!!!"

At her mentioning that he can't control himself, another spurt of pee makes the wet spot on his pants even bigger ...

Amanda laughs at Steven's feeble attempt to get away from her. It was pathetic.

Hearing Steven outright submitting to her caused Amanda to grin and be a bit more gentle with him then she had been so far, "If you need to go then why don't you do just that baby boy? Let Mommy Amanda take care of everything?" she coo's as she leads him down the hall and into a much more public area knowing that they were close to Victoria's personal office. 

It was a quick thought and a idea of hers to go down this way instead of Martha's but that's only because she knew that Martha needed a break and Victoria was on their side now, after all,  and she was sure that the other department head would enjoy the show.

"Oh?" she replies coyly, "Did the big bad department head just asked me to put him into a big thick diaper to make poopies?" she teases and decides to be bold and push him with ease into one of the regression rooms Victoria had. 

There were a couple of nurses even a senior one who was watching in shock at Amanda's dominant display as she pulls Steven's pants down leaving him naked.

A nurse quickly passes Amanda a diaper which she quickly secures around Steven's waist, "If you want Mommy to help you at all then you know what you need to do, don't you? You're just a naughty little boy trying to pretend to be big but you aren't, are you?"

Stevens dick throbs from pleasure as Amanda closes the diaper around him. As soon as it closes his bladder releases with a hissing sound. Making the diaper warm and squishy.

In his horny haze he replies in a high pitched voice, "I'm just a naughty little baby boy, that ..." Steven starts to grunt as he knows exactly what mommy wants him to do.

Victoria arrives just in time to witness Steven push out a big stinky load in his diaper, while Amanda rewards him for doing so. Steven cums so hard in his diaper that he howels out in absolute pleasure: "I'm cumming from making poopies in my diapee!!!"

The experience of pooping out his adulthood feels amazing! All these sexy adult woman watching him do it and starting to tease him about it makes him so horny that his dick immedeatedly becomes hard again, ready for the next round.

With all of the nurses watching him he starts to furiously rub his squishy diapers like a naughty baby boy. Yes, he is sooo naughty, he squeals in delight as his next orgasm starts building up. He doesen't even care how Victoria places headphones over his ears with a predatory glint in her eyes.

Right now Steven is ready to make huge progress with his regression. Each sticky while hearing the subliminal tapes from the headphones will strip him of a part of his adulthood. Slowly transforming him into the baby boy he was destined to become.

He makes several more stickies that day as the group of nurses giggle and redicule him. Victoria has a lot of fun leading Steven from one orgasm to the next, each time regressing him more.

Eventually though they get bored and drop Steven off in the punishment area. With a bit of Martha's help is soon undergoing the same treatment as the other two naughty nurses. Now he can make as much stickies as he wants.

A week later Martha releases Steven from the machine and sends him through the rest of the regression treatment. A couple tests after that prove that his adult mind is completly wiped, as he is reduced to the level of a toddler. There is no intelligence or recognition when you look into his eyes, only curiosity and childlike innocence.

In the meantime his two former adult babies underwent rehabilitation. They still have to wear diapers, but they got a semblance of their adulthood back. Deciding to adopt little Steven, they take him in. They decided to raise him right this time. At least if he ever gets out of diapers, which seems unlikely considering that he furiously humps the next object in sight each time he uses his diaper. He looks so happy when he finally gets to make stickies, drool running down his mouth, as he babbles excitedly in baby speech.

Amanda smiles at Steven in a amused but mean sort of way as the once proud department head was now reduced to a simpering and whump baby boy. It was pathetic and cute at the same time and something she enjoyed doing to those who thought they were better then others.

Upon seeing Victoria she smirks a little knowing that Astrid had gotten the strong and powerful icy woman onto their side.  Amanda actually did have respect for Victoria and liked her as well so she was glad that things worked out well on that front otherwise it would of been annoying to deal with espescially with how smart the department head was.  

Amanda snickered, "That's right! You are aren't you? Good baby boys get rewarded, don't they? And you're my good baby boy, aren't you?" she coo's bending down showing off her cleverage for Steven somewhat as the once proud man cums hard in his diaper.

The other nurses were joining in making sure to complete the experience. They belonged to Victoria and followed her lead in the building but that didn't mean they weren't going to help out a fellow nurse like Amanda to reduce Steven into a simpering baby and upon seeing Victoria all the other nurse's increased their coo'ing upon knowing that their boss was good with this.

Amanda turns to look at Victoria with a grin, "Thank you for the help," she states, "I'm sure this will make things easier on all of us having this brat under control now and out of the way," she continues, "if you need anything don't be afraid to ask." she teases Victoria slightly with a wink.

The other nurses in the room watch the interaction and understood quickly that there was some sort of deal or at least truce between their department and Martha's which made things easier for them knowing that they didn't have to worry as much now.

Amanda made her way back to Martha with a smirk and a swagger, "That was easier then I expected! It took less then an hour," she snickered, "I didn't exactly expect the plan to work but it did and I took him straight to Victoria's as well," she winks before she looks over at the crib, "where did the girls go?" she asked curiously and with a hint of worry in her voice.

End of the interlude. Going back to Astrid and Vivien now:

Walking the way back with Astrid, they pick up Ellen and Rose. They don't say anything about Astrid's sad perplexion in an effort to not embarass her. Instead they both give Astrid a hug to cheer her up.

After that is done, they are quickly back at their crib. Vivien and Astrid go inside as planned. Ellen and Rose have their own place, but instead of going their way, they keep squirming around before the crib.

Eventually Ellen speaks up for both of them, "Can ... can we come into your crib too?"

There is not a lot of free space left. If they do, they would have to cuddle up to fit inside. Vivien gives Astrid an approving look. She doesen't mind, but she will let Astrid decide.

Astrid smiled slightly at the hug that Ellen and Rose gave her. It was a nice gesture and she gave them both a slight squeeze in return to let them know she was okay even though she didn't feel okay. Why couldn't she just get over this? They talked about it and she still felt.....

She still felt bad.

Maybe a nap and a cuddle would be good?  She frowned.  She was suppose to be strong, she wasn't suppose to cry! She hated crying! It made her feel so helpless and she just didn't like that feeling one bit! She hated how vulnerable she felt, how insecure she felt and how twitchy that made her feel in general like a itch she couldn't scratch.  Astrid just wanted whatever she was feeling to go away but she couldn't force it to go away at all.

Astrid helps Viv into the crib they both have and curls up around her girlfriend holding her like she was some cuddly toy with Owly underneath her head as a pillow.  It felt nice to just lay down and relax. Astrid looks over at Ellen and wants to say yes but doesn't until Viv gives her a approving look letting her know it's okay so Astrid nods, "Y-yeah sure come on." she moves Viv a little so her girlfriend is partially laying on her so the two nurses are able to snuggle up better to them.  

The room was slightly cold due to the air con and the blankets could be a bit thicker but it was summer and the air con was normally off during the nights.

Astrid soon fell asleep, exhausted.

When Amanda came later back into the room, she notices all the baby girls snuggled closely together in the crib. It looks very lovely and as she comes closer, she smells something putrid. At least one of them must have a poopy diaper!

Very carefully she checks them. Noticing that several have wet themselves. Finally she identifies Rose as the little stinker. Amanda tries to get her out, but she can't manage without waking the others. Deciding to change her plan instead.

After a quick stop at the kitchen to get some bottles with the special formula, she comes back and carefully feeds them one after the other. The babies latch onto the teats instinctively and suckle away at the laxative spiked contents.

They will have nice poopy diapers when they wake up and the aphrodisiac inside the bottles will have them horny as fuck. Amanda has to surpress a giggle and doesen't notice how Martha appeared behind her.

Just as Amanda is finished feeding the sleeping girls, Martha pushes another bottle to Amandas lips, while whispering in her ear "Drink up baby girl! Get a good taste of your own medicine."

Amanda's kitty is sooo wet as she suckles like Martha commands. The sweet formula going down her mouth and straight to her tummy.

After that Martha makes sure to put Amanda into a thick diaper and then feeds her a second bottle for good measure. Telling Amanda, "When they wake up you will explain what you have done and why you did it. I know you just wanted some fun and thought that Rose would feel better if she is not the only one with a messy diaper."

Bringing her back to the crib with the others, they wait for the formula to take effect. Martha will carefully wake them up after every diaper is nice and full. It's better to enjoy them warm and change the diapers afterward so they dont get a rash.

Also they slept not that long ago, so this is more of a nap ...

Astrid opened her eyes slowly and whined. Why was she so horny all of a sudden? What was going on? She still didn't feel good with what happened earlier emotionally and didn't feel keen on playing right now but she couldn't stop herself from grinding against her girlfriend in an attempt to relieve herself.  They were all messy and needed changes as well? Astrid could feel her stomach turn heavily and breathed in and out in a heavy manner.  Were the others up?

It didn't take long for Ellen to wake up next.  Just like Astrid she was surprised by how turned on she was feeling and was busy rubbing the front of her diaper, harshly, wanting to get off and have some relief sooner rather then later.

Rose woke up shortly after and was just as desperate as Astrid and Ellen, "What's going on?" she asked curiously as she used a pillow to hump on. 

Astrid gave Martha an annoyed look and then looks at the fifth person in the crib, Amanda, "What did you do?" she asks, "I doubt Martha would of simply padded you up for no reason?" she raised an eyebrow waiting for an explanation.

Ellen looked at Amanda curiously before looking at Astrid, "Why have you stopped calling Martha Mommy?"

Astrid shrugged her shoulders, "I still call her Mommy just not all the time? If it's a problem she'd say something about it." she added casually before glancing at Martha.  Did she still see Martha as her Mommy? She wasn't sure? It was complicated and maybe she was just over thinking things? Astrid sighed as she continued to grind, helplessly, against Vivy.

Amanda whines as the next cramp hits her, confessing to Astrid in a squeaky voice, "I'm so sorry! I was a very naughty girl and fed you all milkies while you slept." Another cramp hits her and it is too much. In a combination of grunting and moaning Amanda starts filling her diaper with warm stinky mush.

Martha stands right next to her and places headphones over Amanda's ears, starting the regression program. Continuing to explain where Amanda left off, "I talked with her and she agreed to the punishment. Amanda noticed that one of you where messy and decided to feed all of you the special milkies. I noticed though and gave our horny baby girl a taste of her own medicine."

Looking over to Amanda, Martha concludes, "The tape she is hearing is targeting her potty training. Each time she climaxes while hearing it, she will lose a small part of it."

Just in time for Amanda to release a deep moan as she climaxes the first time in her rapidly expanding diaper. Martha smirkes and states, "It's up to you four to decide how often Amanda will cum into her diapers. Just keep in mind that it will take around five orgasms until her bladder control will say bye, bye, at which point I would also stop you."

Vivien nudges Astrid and whispers into her ear, "How about we make her cum one more time to turn her into a bedwetter?" The thought of Amanda piddling her pants with a cute sleeping face makes her even more hot.

Releasing a moan from pure pleasure, Vivy starts going at it. Humping and grinding her messy diaper against the other girls in the crib, but especially against Astrid!

Astrid shoots Amanda a annoyed look at that and scowls cutely, pouting, "At least your getting what you deserved now," she watches as another cramp hits Amanda and could feel herself becoming more aroused, "damn it." squeaks Astrid as Amanda moans and fills her diaper wanting to do the same thing as the nurse but it wasn't arriving just yet.

Her stomach turned and she felt it but she couldn't quite push it out? Why? She looked at Martha and sighed, "At least she was being thoughtful even if it was kind of backwards." she knew that if she had been the only one to wake up in a messy diaper she would feel more then just a bit humuliated but she wasn't quite sure if she preferred this, being incredibly pent up over waking up as the only one messy....

It was an odd thing to think about and she didn't have the ability to think about it for long either with how wet and slick her kitty was.   Astrid looked at Amanda as the woman moaned and cum'd. It was hot seeing Amanda like this knowing what the woman was like and how she acted.  It reminded her of Victoria slightly.  Damn it.

Astrid moans as Vivien whispers in her ear, "That sounds good to me! Let's do that! I think it'd be cute if we turn her into a bedwetter." she adds so the others could hear including Martha.
Astrid focuses on Vivien fully but doesn't outright neglect the others either as she humps away making sure that she was grinding a lot on her girlfriend but making sure to rub and squeeze Ellen's, Rose's and Amanda's diaper so that they wouldn't feel left out at all.  

Astrid continues to hump and feels a cramp causing her to scrunch up her face but despite trying to push and make poopies she was left with a clean diaper, her tummy painful. What was going on? Was she going to make a big mess and that's why she couldn't go as easily or was she back'd up somehow? Astrid huffed in annoyance.

Rose seemed to be having no problem though and was already making another poopy in her diaper and Ellen was joining in with ease as well. The two moaning and having fun together as they made squishies, rubbing themselves and the others, enjoying the bonding and tight space that they were all sharing.

Seeing that Astrid seems to have problems, she offers "Do you want an enema?", while massaging Astrid's tummy to help things move along.

Vivien also stops her horny haze as her girlfriend needs her. Asking with a worried voice, "Are you ok Astrid? How can I help you?", thinking a bit she offers, "There is a special tea that should calm your tummy!", quickly getting up with her poopy diaper to get said tea. If Astrid is not feeling well, then it's no time to make squishies!

While Astrid causes Martha and Vivien to focus on her, poor Armanda is left to Ellen and Rose. They massage Amanada's diapered kitty over and over again. Ellen even getting one of the vibrators nearby to help out.

Amanda is in absolute bliss as she cums a second time, another part of her maturity flowing out into her diaper. This is already enough for nighttime accidents.

The warm mushy feeling of her poopy pressing against her skin feels wonderful as she listens to the subliminal tape. Humping together with Ellen and Rose in heat, Amanda works herself up to her third orgasm.

Ellen and Rose don't know how many squishies Amanda needs to make in order to get her to the level of a bedwetter. Maybe its three or four?

Astrid whines softly and mewls in a pathetic but sweet manner as Martha starts massaging her tummy.   It was helping a bit but she needed something to get her going more but she wasn't sure what she could do or use, "An enema? What's that?" she asked, "Ugh." she gasped and smiles awkwardly at Vivien, "I-I'll be okay Vivy," she tries to reassure her girlfriend, "I've never had this happen before except when I was a kid once and had some bad milk," she continued with a wince, "Ugh I think I'll take anything about right now to get rid of this." she moves so she's able to lean against Martha right now as she tries to push, grunting, loudly.   A slight bit of gas coming out but that's it.

Astrid's hips continued to buckle slightly against her diaper but she knew that she wouldn't be able to cum without using it or maybe wearing someone's own? She would still need something to help be it that 'special tea' or an enema.

Ellen and Rose watched with concern as Martha and Viv took care of Astrid while they focused fully on Amanda right now wanting to give the woman a taste of her own medcine.  The two girls paw'd and squeezed Amanda's diaper, rubbing at her kitty playfully but not enough to bring the woman to an orgasm until they thought it was right.

"I think she's done one let's try and go for two? Or was it three? I can't remember?" said Rose picking up the vibrator while Ellen grinds herself against Amanda as she thinks, "Let's do four!" she giggles playfully and cutely, "It's always better to over do it then not." adds Ellen.

Ellen had a bit of a mean streak in her but it wasn't an actual mean streak. It was similar to Amanda's but less intense. It was more like a little sister type of mean streak where she's willing and wanting to force her older or younger siblings into playing dress up to be her dollies, "This is going to be fun! Maybe we can have fun in the morning with Miss Amanda as well?" she suggested.

Rose nods with a smile as she places the vibrator down against Amanda's padding and turns it on, "Someone's going to be having accidents for quite a few nights." teases Rose with soft giggle enjoying the fact that Amanda would be joining them during the nights now. It was fun knowing that Amanda would need diapers until she was potty trained or regained some control, that is.

Vivien comes back with the tea, noticing that Martha just explained the enema to Astrid and is about to plug it into her cute little butthole.

As the warm solution starts flowing into Astrid's butt, Vivien hands her a baby bottle with the medical tea she made. It should calm Astrid's bodily system down and help relax things.

Nuzzling up to her girlfriend, she gives her all the cuddles ahe needs, promising her in a sweet tone "When you finished the enema we can get my poopy diaper around your waist so you can make cummies!"

In Viviens mind Astrid always comes first. Normally she would be excited by the poopy diaper she is wearing, but the concern for Astrid doesen't allows that. Vivien is probably overreacting a bit, as she never feeled for someone so strongly before.

"I love you! I love you Astrid!", Vivien proudly proclaims, before cuddling back against her.

In the meantime Amanda cums over and over again. It's a bit hard to keep track, but in the end she climaxes five times until they stop. At this point Amanda's control over her bladder is gone and her bowel control started to decrease as well. It will take months of potty training to get her back out of diapers. At least she should manage to keep her poopies in ... at least if whe wants and reacts early enough ...

Laying defeated in her poopy diaper, Amanda can't help herself from feeling great! She truly deserved this! She can't show this though and will have to put some effort in potty training ...

Astrid felt unsure about the enema but it made sense to do it just so she wouldn't be blocked up anymore even if it was going to be a bit uncomfortable at first.  Astrid squirmed slightly as Martha plugged the thing into her cute little butthole causing Astrid to let out a cute squeak.

The warm liquid felt weird, uncomfortble but also nice and relaxing at the same time? It was one of the strangest feelings she ever experienced yet.  Astrid grumbled cutely at the feeling but smiled as Vivien nuzzled up to her and pass a baby bottle filled with tea.

Astrid gently suckles on the rubber nipple and cuddles up to Vivien her eyes sparkling excitedly at the prospect of wearing Vivien's dirty diaper! The very thought getting her riled up easily, "That'd be great! Thank you!" she kisses Vivien being mindful of the enema which was filling her up right now causing her to wince at the fullness she suddenly felt, "I-I'll need to help you get off first though it's only fair." she added with a smile before going back to her bottle to suckle wanting something to focus on.

Vivien's overreacting shocked Astrid a bit and she wrapped her arms around her girlfriend bringing her close to her so Vivien's head was resting just underneath her chin, "I love you too Vivien, I really do!" she gently kisses her on her lips. It was soft, sweet and romantic compared to how she normally kissed Vivien which was when she was filled to the brim with sexual energy and lust.  This kiss was different. It was much more loving and slow but still sensual, "You make me so happy."

Astrid winces again as the enema continues and knows that it's nearly done or at least hopes, "Mommmy!" she whines looking at Martha.

Ellen and Rose cuddled up close to Amanda both giggling loudly over how cute the nurse was right now! It would be so adorable if Amanda was to stay in diapers but they both knew that was up to Martha and Amanda not them, "Your so silly Manda!" said Rose with a soft giggle and squeak as she prodded at Amanda's crotch with her finger watching the soggy and soiled padding move slightly, "I can't believe how full it is!"

Ellen smirked, "I'd hate to be the one to clean all this mess up." she snickers looking at Amanda's diaper and then at everyone else in the room knowing whoever was on diaper duty would be dealing with a bunch of dirty diapers.

Rose looked over and giggled, "I think that leaves Martha and Jill?"

Jill who had been watching nearby and reading a magazine smiled slightly at the mention of her name knowing full well that she would be helping Martha change the girls this time round unless they changed each other.

Jill walked over to the crib and gently placed her hand against Amanda's heavily used diaper, "Mhmmm I think I could leave her for a bit, what do you girls think?" she asked as she watched Ellen and Rose giggle in response, "Do either of you need a change I wonder?" she teased checking the back of their diapers and seeing the state that they were both in, "Or do you two want to keep playing?"

Rosie squirmed and looked unsure for a moment while Ellen nodded, "We're going to play for a bit longer! Then a change would be good!" she grinned before pouncing on Rose giving Amanda a quick show while she rested from having cum'd five times.

Seeing Astrid squirm around as the enema finishes, Martha responds in a soithing voice, "Everything is fine baby girl. This will help you to make poopies soon. Just hold it in a little bit."

Vivien doesen't needs to make cummies, she isn't in the right mood anyway with her girlfriend not feeling good. Wanting to comfort her as fast as possible, she opens the tapes of her diaper, causing it to fall to the ground between her legs.

Vivien is a bit sad that she wasn't able to make squishies, but Astrid has priority!

Amanda blushes in shame. Getting a double dose of milkies really cleaned her out. Reaponding in a playful tone "Big girls like me make big poopies!"

When she saw Jill move over, she asks meekly "Change me pwease!", only for Jill to deny her for now. Amanda is to spent to argue and just sinks back, stewing in the feeling of her very full diaper.

Seeing the other two girls go at it, Amanda can't help herself as her right hand wanders back between her legs, while her left hand wanders to her mouth. Starting to suckle on her thumb as she massages her diapered kitty out of instinct.

Amanda doesen't cum another time, but later at night she has a very infantile dream, wetting herself with a big smile as she continues sleeping. Waking up next morning she makes squishies right away, enjoying the feeling of her soggy diaper around her waist.

Astrid whines but nods as she takes a deep sharp breath to keep her relaxed as she holds in the soap a bit longer. It was somewhat painful but she knew that it would help her greatly in the long run and once finished she'd be able to play with Vivy properply! Astrid reached for Vivy's hand to hold and squeezed it gently, "I'll make it up to you Vivy," she states, "I'm going to make you cum so hard the next time we play that you won't be able to stand for a week." promises Astrid already working out a plan in her head so she could please her girlfriend and make up for this.

Astrid looked at Martha and was starting to think of an idea.  Something special for Viv, something that would be amazing and soon there was slight smirk on her face knowing what she wanted to do or at least try to do.   Having Vivy wake up in a messy diaper was one thing but her waking up in a messy diaper that both she and Martha both used would be better! But it needed to be more then just that! A cute outfit, maybe? For both of them? Could she get a better vibrator or something extra for Vivy? Astrid's mind was swirlling away thinking about what she could do.

Suddenly Astrid moaned unable to hold it anymore.

Once Ellen and Rose were done Jill changed the two of them first before picking Amanda up, "Now it's your turn you naughty girl," she teases, "I can't believe you thought you could get away with something like that." she jokes as she lays Amanda down on the changing table, "Oh dear! This is quite the mess isn't it?" she teases as she opens the very full nappy, "I wonder if I'll need more wipes?" she continues, "Maybe I should double diaper you just to be on the safe side?" she wonders, "What do you think Mandy?" she loves teasing Amanda but that's only because she knew she could get away with it for now.

Jill gently wipes Amanda's bottom being careful and soft making sure to also apply plenty of baby powder and oil to her skin not wanting Amanda to get a rash at all.

After Astrid finished her enema, Martha praises "Good girl, I knew you could take it all in!"

At the same time Vivien straps her poopy diaper to Astrid, securing it in place. Giving her a warm hug afterward, while whispering in her ear "I hope you like my stinky present!"

Taking a vibrator from Martha, Vivien starts pleasuring her girlfriend.

Amanda squirms on the table, keeping her thumb firmly in her mouth as she feels to little to answer maturely. When Jill teased her about adding another diaper, she exclaims in shock "Please no! I'm supposed to be a big girl!", a little spurt of pee coming out of her now incontinent kitty as if to mock herself.

She enjoys the diaper change way too much, potty training will be sooo hard!

Astrid huffed, "Felt like I was going to explode"

Astrid relieved herself feeling relief the moment she soiled herself. Nothing ached anymore and she couldn't help but moan as Vivien starts to apply the vibrator to her diaper. It felt heavenly feeling the rumble and it didn't take long for Astrid to orgasm at all.

Astrid once she was done pulled Vivien into a hug and kissed her, "Thank you for taken care of me." she smiled.

Jill laughed slightly, gently and teasing Amanda, "I think the key word here is 'supposed' to be." she winked, "I think an extra diaper would do you good! It'll remind you not to try anything for a long time." she teased as she settled on grabbing another and started to do it up around Amanda's waist securing it, tightly, making sure to cut some holes in the first diaper so any accidents would go through to the second one.

Martha watches Astrid lovingly and praises her "Such a good girl! Making such a big present for mommy! Let's get your tummy filled up again before we change you.", unbottining her shirt and then opening her nursing bra.

Noticing Viviens longing look she encourages "You can also latch on. Mommy can offer one breast for each of you!" Shortly after having both of them nursing like good little babies.

Amanda whimpers in submission, feeling like a naughty little baby girl. It made her horny too and she knew that it will feel great to push even more into her diaper later on.

After Amanda is so heavely diapered she is unable to walk, the thick bulge between her legs only allowing her to crawl like a baby. She loves it, asking Jill in a sweet voice, "Can I get a pacy and a nice stuffy to cuddle with?"

If she is going to be the baby, then she wants also the advantages!

After getting what she needs, she is ready to play with Rose and Ellen. Crawling over to them with her pacifier firmly in her mouth and stuffy in hand. Reaching their position, she plops down on her behind, causing the mess to spread out with a squelch. Amanda doesent care though and plays happily like a toddler would.

Astrid was happy to suckle on Martha's breast it would be nice to just relax right now rather then do anything else. The nap had been good but the enema had worn her out right now so it would take a bit of time before she was in the mood to play properply.  She hoped Vivy would be okay with that.

She planned on making it up to her girlfriend later on though.  She'd just need to inform Martha of her plan and see if she could add anything to it or maybe do something better? Maybe she could try and arrange a romantic dinner here for the two of them? Would that even work or be allowed? The thought made Astrid blush at the idea of trying to arrange some sort of date night for herself and Vivy. It sounded so normal?

Astrid looked at Martha with a slight smirk, "Maybe you can change Vivy into this? It would only be fair considering she did share her diaper with me that I should return it, what do you think Mommy?" she asks with a grin before latching back on and suckling cutely like a hungry kitten.

Jill chuckles as Amanda whimpers and gently ruffles her hair, "Your so cute like this maybe I should convince Martha to keep you this way? No more big girl potty or worries for you, mhm?" she teases but she also knows that Amanda enjoyed looking after the other girls from time to time.

"Aww of course you can sweetie." Jill plops a paci into Amanda's mouth and kisses her forehead before grabbing a plushie of a elephant for her to cuddle with.  They really should get stuffies for all the girls. It would be so sweet! She knew Astrid had her owl but maybe another one would be good as well? Maybe two or three each? She would have to talk to Martha about it but she was sure the budget would allow for such a expense.

Rose and Ellen watch as Amanda returns to them both giggling at the way she crawls, "Wow! I don't think I've ever seen someone padded up so much before." stated Rose poking Amanda's diaper playfully while looking at Ellen who was eyeing Amanda who a smirk, "Maybe we should take a walk or crawl about? I mean we should be okay, right? No one would try anything with what happened to Steven?" said Ellen.

Rose looked unsure, "I suppose as long as we keep to our hallway and Victoria's we should be okay and it's only for a little bit, right?"

"Mhmmm gotta show off Mandy and how cute she is!" announced Ellen loudly.  Jill who overhears this walks over with a smile, "I'll come along just incase we don't want anything bad to happen, do we?" she said looking at the two and then at Amanda to see if she was okay with this or not.  If she wasn't then Jill would make it so they wouldn't go down the halls for a walk and would do something else.

Martha responds to Astrid in a warm voice "I think Vivien would love that. She still has to make squishies!", causing Vivien to become wet with arousal and suckle more eageely with a flushed face.

Martha adds though, "We don't want you without poopy goodness, so mommy will give you something new."

After finishing nursing them, Martha grabs a new diaper and opens it up on the ground. Undoing her pants, her panties drenched in her arousal become visible. Putting them off as well she hovers over the diaper to create a replacement for Astrid.

Martha is so horny right now and want's nothing more then this diaper taped around her waist. It's so hard to resist and she releases a whimper in frustration. Vivien comes closer and gives her a warm hug, telling her "Not yet Martha. You have to stay strong for us and endure. We need you to stay the mature big girl or we are all in danger. Do you understand?"

Martha nods and leans into the hug, finding it very comforting. Vivien is right, there is a lot of work until it would be safe for her to indulge. Strengthening her resolve she responds, "Thanks Vivien, I'm fine now.", causing Vivien to end the hug and give Martha some space.

She watches how mommy first pees on the diaper under her and then starts pushing out a poopy present for Astrid too. She stays strong the whole time and doesen't sit down in the diaper. Standing back up after finishing her business and giving them a warm smile.

Speaking to Astrid in a motherly voice, "Lay down baby girl and I can change you into this diaper, so Vivien can get yours."

Vivien looks eagerly at Astrid's full diaper, she can't wait to have all this gooey goodness inside pressed against her! She already knows that she will cum so hard in this diaper!

Amanda purrs as Jill ruffles her hair, blushing when she thinks about giving up the potty. It sounds enticing and deeply turns her on, but she is a big girl right? Does she really want to give her potty privilege up snd stay in diapers?

Amanda decides that she needs to regain her lost potty training and think more in depth about this before making a final decision. Indicating so to Jill, who looks surprised that Amanda really considered that ...

Clutching her elephant stuffy, Manda doesent want to disappoint and nods in approval when asked if she is ok with going out a bit. She loves the humiliation of being the biggest baby around, showcasing her infantile cuteness.

Wiggling her cute butt towards a stroller nearby. She doesen't want to crawl all the way, so the others can put in some effort and drive her arround in the stroller. Before she is placed into it, she has an idea and asks "Can I have a pretty pink dress pwease?" If she goes outside then in full baby attire! The thought of being seen like this making her wet from anticipation!

Astrid smiles brightly only to nod at that knowing that her girlfriend needs to make squishies for them! It was important for every baby to make squishies in their diapers! Astrid looked curiously at Martha and smiled at that while she kept on nursing softly enjoying her Mommy's milk.

Astrid watched curiously and blushed as she noticed Martha's arousal wondering if she should do something to help her or not? Only to stop herself as Vivien steps in to help which was good and probably for the best they couldn't lose Martha right now. They all needed her and while she knew Victoria would probably take over and would be good to them she knew that wasn't a gaureente right now because she didn't know the woman properply/enough to trust her fully but once she did, once she was certain of Victoria fully she would then be okay for her to take over all of this.

Astrid knew that Martha's days were numbered but she wasn't going to say anything at all because this was a new journey for her sister, a new discovery and she was going to be there to help her explore it.

Astrid only comes closer when spoken to the motherly voice sounding soothing and like music to her ears. It was something that she needed so badly, she needed a Mommy to help her, to guide her and give her all the love and affection she had missed out on.

Astrid lays down ready for the change and looks at Martha eagerly with a shy smile as she wriggles her bottom.

Jill was surprised by Amanda's choice but respected it knowing that this wasn't something to take lightly nor something to chose right in the moment.  It needed time and potty training would allow Amanda to either feel relief or regret over what she has chosen. It would then depend on which two feelings won out and from there they would all decide how to move on.

Ellen and Rose seem keen on playing as big sisters right now to Amanda! Seeing the woman as their little doll to play with! Rose squeaked loudly and rushed to the big chest pulling out numerous of dresses in various styles before getting out a silky pink poofy princess dress that would show off Amanda's diaper with ease. The sleeves were puffy, it had lace and sparkles and looked so adorable!

Jill smirked, "I think that would be perfect who would like to dress Mandy up?"

Ellen jumped at the chance and in a matter of just a minute she had Amanda in the silky puffy princess style dress! Ellen gave Amanda a gentle pat on her padded butt, "Come on babygirl let's go show you off!" she declared loudly.

Rose glanced at Martha and then Astrid and Vivy, "Do you want to join with your two babies Mommy Martha?" she asked curiously.

Astrid glanced over at the scene and felt her mouth go dry. Fuck. Seeing Amanda like that had gotten her all worked up again and the thought of being in the same or similar sitution with Vivy crawling next to her was enough for Astrid to whine slightly. It would be so perfect and delicious but would Vivy want that, would she want to join Amanda crawling the hallways together? She looked at her girlfriend curiously.  There were a couple of frilly dress still out that would be perfect for the two of them, "I could fuck you in front of everyone." said Astrid, blushing, her heart pounding in her chest at the mere thought of them both in the hallway or wherever with people watching them.

Seeing Astrid so eager, Martha opens the diaper carefully. Putting it to the side for Vivien, she slides the diaper she just filled under Astrid's eager tushy, teasing her a bit "Looks like someone can hardly wait to get mommy's poopy fastened to her waist.", slowly guiding Astrid down to sit in the warm mess she just made.

As she closes the diaper she coos, "That feels good, doesen't it? Tell mommy how much you like sitting in her poopy.", applying a bit pressure at the bulge to get it firmly against her sister.

Turning over to Vivien she notices that her second baby girl already sits in the diaper she just removed from Astrid. A blissful look in her eyes as she wiggles her tushy a bit around in the mess. Martha comes over and starts closing it up, "Such a naughty little girl playing in her poopy."

When she is asked if she wants to join, Martha looks at Astrid and Vivien. Her sister seems eager, while Vivien looks a bit shy, as she responds "I ... I want to go outside the institute. I want to visit everyones place and collect some personal items. I think that would be good, considering that we will stay here long term."

Martha contemplates for a moment, before she answers "We can do that, but first we would need to visit Victoria. We will want an escort out of the institute and later the same, when we return."