LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sisterly machinations (private for Salinas98)

Sword

It was a long day. Getting up at 6am wasn't fun in the slightest and she was certain that she had to be sleep depreived, thank god for the weekends and holidays.  Her job didn't start till 2pm but she had things she needed to do that were important such as going for her daily morning run, chores around her cheap studio apartment and trying to figure out what she even wanted and wanted to do with her life.

Astrid was a loner and enjoyed it that way but she wouldn't deny the fact that she did feel lonely, isolated and maybe depressed at times. It wasn't that she couldn't make friends but she just had a difficult time doing so.  Lack of social skills, bad parenting, failing and dropping out of high school , running away and hitch hiking when she was just fifteen....

The only thing she regretted was leaving her siblings behind but she doubted that they cared about her. They seemed to be okay anyway. She had managed to protect them from the worse of their mom's drinking and she had made sure that they were active and involved in clubs so they wouldn't be at a disadvatage socially.

There wasn't a lot she could do but now that she was in her mid twenties and she knew that she couldn't just travel on her rusty old motorbike picking up odd jobs here and there to just stay alive.  That wasn't a good way to live and she needed to settle down or at least start saving something? Maybe even attempt to go back to school?

Getting into security and the police force was easy. It had been a few weeks training and that was it. The pay was decent enough for her to live on for now.

Looking at her watch she noticed that it was nearing the end of the day which meant checking the facility that was just slightly outside the city. It seemed weird but every Friday she found herself becoming genuinly excited to go there.  Maybe it was due to the fact that she had managed to make a friend and actually didn't feel anxious around her like she did with others?

Astrid was slim, sleek and there seemed to be little to no fat on her body just muscle.  If she had some better fashion sense and wasn't as clueless as she was socially she might of been somewhat popular but due to her nature that wasn't possible at all.

An hour walk seemed a bit ridicolous but she enjoyed going through the woodland to the facility and there was a small cafe nearby which she always went to on her way there to pick up two coffees and something that she could eat and share with the manager of the facility.
It was very informal and she knew that her boss would likely tell her off if she ever found out how relaxed she was being.

Astrid finally reached the facility and waved upon seeing the manager nearby, "Sorry for taking so long," she apologised, "I lost track of time," she was only a few minutes late but she always preferred being early, "you doing alright?" she asked passing the cup of coffee only to smirk playfully, "Haven't been sleeping on the job now?" she teased.

It wasn't that she thought that her friend's job was easy but.....

The concept of sitting around all day in an office doing whatever seemed silly to her? What was the point in doing research into anything? Astrid bright blue eyes sparkled in a mischivous but charming manner and she couldn't help grin in a cute almost boyish way, "Ya know maybe you should show me around here properly? Maybe I could finally see the point in all this?" she suggested.  It meant that she would get to spend more time with the manager which would be good.

Her job normally only took twenty minutes. Just check the cameras, test some systems, do a check around the outside and that was it.  She rarely got to see inside the building properply and she had to admit that she was curious about the goings on even though she didn't understood much of anything but that wasn't important.

• Like 1

Vivien is the manager of the Safe Haven regression institute. It is funded by the state and used on problematic individuals as a form of rehabilitation. It's an alternative to prison time or other such penalties. Sometimes the court decides directly that someone must go to the institute.

Vivien is small and that caused others to make fun of her, but she kept those nurses in mind and the payback was very sweet. She loves using her power as the manager, just as she did right now. At this point Vivien is infamous for putting overeager nurses into their place. Vivien knows how to create small administrative errors that take a couple days to be resolved …

This created two factions inside the institute: The first being under her thumb, as they fear being put into diapers and love to put others into them. Vivien’s faction is lead by the head nurse called Martha, a massive woman that radiates Mommy vibes. Every time Vivien meets Martha, she feels like a little girl under the gaze of her faction leader.

The second faction is pushing against Vivien’s power, but without success so far. They handed in complaints about the manager, but because Vivien has friends in high places, she is safe in her position. On the contrary, she is notified every time a nurse makes a new complaint about her, causing this nurse to spend some time in diapers.

To summarize: Vivien has a firm grip on the regression institute.

Ironically, she likes to wear and use diapers herself. Hidden in her office are a couple infantile supplies containing frilly clothing, a pacifier, bottles with milk and even some baby toys. Usually, Vivien locks herself in her office once a day for about an hour to indulge in her infantile needs. She switches into one of the frilly dresses with bright colors and puts the pacifier in her mouth. It is great for relieving stress from work and she is much more productive afterwards.

In the meantime, Martha handles the affairs and makes sure that Vivien is not disturbed. Nobody knows what Vivien does in her office during her break, but everyone get’s breaks in their worktime so no one complains about that.

Today Vivien is watching a video of her latest victim squirming in a diaper. The sight makes her very horny, envisioning herself in the role of the nurse in the video. She loves the thought of Martha’s strong hands diapering her, praising what a good baby girl she has become.

Vivien grabs her vibrator and turns it on, pleasuring herself as she suckles on her pacifier frantically. As the nurse in the video can’t hold it any longer, Vivien mirrors the action. First Vivien starts wetting herself with a distinctive hissing sound. The warmth from her crotch spreading outwards as her diaper tries to absorb the liquid as fast as possible. She loves it, feeling so little as she makes squishys in her diaper. It doesn’t take much longer, before she convulses in absolute pleasure. Sinking to the floor, she keeps lying there for a moment as she basks in the afterglow.

Cleaning everything up afterwards is something she does automatically at this point. She even poops herself sometimes, but never at work in fear that someone finds out. Hiding a wet diaper is much simpler than hiding a messy one. After her break she resumes her work as usual, newly energized. Everything looking as before, not a clue of what just happened here a moment ago.

Nearing the end of the day, the nurses put their charges into cribs and the nightshift takes over. The nightshift consists only of a handful of people, much less then the daytime shift. Their job is to keep an eye on the patients during naptime. During the day there are two shifts, each with much more personal. This ensures coverage 24 hours a day.

After Vivien exits the facility, she waits for Astrid, one of the security guards. Astrid is a good friend and the sister of Martha, the head nurse. Vivien doesn’t have to wait long until Astris appears: "Sorry for taking so long," she apologized, "I lost track of time, you doing alright?” passing the cup of coffee.

Vivien takes the coffee, the smell energizing her again after finishing the rest of her work. She loves having a coffee after work and Astrid always delivers. As usual, there is a lot of milk and sugar, just as Vivien likes it. Some ridicule her for diluting the coffee too much, but these people have learned by now not to fuck with her.

Astrid seems to read from Vivien’s smile that everything is ok. Smirking playfully, she teases, "Haven't been sleeping on the job now?”

Replying with a smirk of her own Vivien answers, “You know me, would never do something like that. Thanks for the coffee!”

She looks deeply into those mesmerizing bright blue eyes of Astrid. Lately Vivien started developing feelings for Astrid. She is not sure what it is, but she got the desire to get more closely intertwined. Averting her gaze before Astrid notices her staring, Vivien’s brown eyes wander back to her coffee.

“Ya know maybe you should show me around here properly? Maybe I could finally see the point in all this?" Astrid suggested to Vivien’s surprise. Her mind goes into overdrive as she thinks about the implications.

With a mischievous smile, Vivien answers, “Of course we can do that, but you must sign some paperwork before. You know regulations and so on … I will have it prepared until tomorrow! I’m sure the tour will change your perspective about our institution.”

Astrid watched Vivien closely and found herself smiling slightly in return at the mischievous smile. There was just something about Vivien that she liked? She wasn't sure what that was or what that even meant at all?

Astrid was a bit more taller then Vivein but not by much. It surprised her how small Vivien was when they first met and she couldn't help but enjoy teasing her slightly in regards to that, "I'm good with signing some forms!" she grinned, "So that's no problem at all."

Astrid glanced over at the facilty, "As long as I avoid Martha then I'm happy." she didn't dislike her sister but it was a complicated history and she had been avoiding Martha for the last few months knowing that her sister wanted to talk to her properly about everything that had happened.  It had only been by chance that they even bumped into each other and that had been an awkward first encounter.  

It didn't help that Astrid felt somewhat intimidated by how big her sister had gotten since she had last seen her all those years ago, "She makes me feel like a kid with how big she is," she joked, "but I guess it's worse for you." she added playfully teasing Viv softly.

Astrid finished her coffee downing it in mere seconds before putting it in the trash, "I doubt you'd be able to change my mind but who knows? Maybe I will? If you do I'll buy you lunch?" she offered with smirk. Would that count as a date? Not that she would mind such a thing but she had no experience dating nor being with someone at all. It was one of her biggest insecurities and while she did enjoy being bold she had the tendency to be reserve and even shy at times unless she allowed her emotions to take control over her which was never a good thing.  She hated how primal she could get and be when pushed. There was so much energy and tension under the surface just waiting to be unleashed that it made things difficult for Astrid.

"So you'll be giving me the grand tour tomrrow? Is there anything I should know beforehand?" she asked, "Any particular time I should arrive? I get up at 6am everyday for my morning jog? I could just come straight here if you want but I would need to use one of your showers?" she was looking forward to spending time with Viv.  

Astrid was unaware of the factions inside the building or what truly was going on but she knew something was happening and that made her curious which was never a good thing, "So what happens if I accidentally break one of your regulations?" she asked playfully as she started to walk about the outside of the building checking the doors, locks and various other equipment, "Have you ever done something to break regulation?" she asked curiously, "Don't worry I won't tell my sister if you have." she smirked and winked while laughing slightly, "Not that it would matter giving that your in charge."

Astrid stretched a little causing her back to click, "I can't wait to go to bed I seriously need to sleep better." she complained as she continued to do her security checks, "It's silly that I can't go inside properply," she looked at Vivien and pouted, "I am security after all," she continued, "my curiousity has been killing me for ages about this place."

Astrid awkwardly places her hand on Vivien's shoulder, "Hey, uh, thanks for joining me on my rounds everytime I come here," she said, "I really appreciate it and I'm really looking forward to the tour tomorrow it'll be great to hang out with you more." she wasn't great socially but she wanted to at least try and show Viv that she did care about her and did see her as a friend, "I could get us breakfast if you wanted or we could eat in the canteen? If that's allowed?" she added her voice becoming soft and gentle.

As Astrid mentioned how little Martha makes her feel, Vivien agrees “Yes, it is. Whenever I stand in front of her, I feel like one of our patients.”

Whenever Vivien stands in front of Martha, she can’t help herself, a little trickle dampening her panties, as she starts acting all squirmy. Maybe her body knows that she is supposed to wet herself like a good girl in Mommy Marthas presence. It could also have something to do with her fantasies …

Martha always looks at her with this genuine, motherly smile. Kinda as if she wants to scoop up Vivien and give her a nice breastfeeding. Deep down Vivien craves to get a taste, compensating this need often with her regular milk bottles inside her office.

Astrid continues talking, which gets Vivien back to the present. Responding, “I’m sure that after the tour you will see things with different eyes. By the way, I would love to have dinner with you.”, giving Astrid a wink, that makes her blush.

After Astrids next question, Vivien responds in a calm voice, “There is nothing you need to know beforehand. This way it’s also a surprise and I will make sure that you’ll like the experience.” Without saying it aloud, she adds in her mind, “I will make you cum so hard in your diapees. I will handle you personally!”

Astrid doesn’t seem to notice, as she keeps asking when she should arrive tomorrow. The answer, “You can come right away. We have a shower and everything else you may need in our facility.”

As both keep walking, Astrid asks about the regulations. Vivien knows them very well, as she regularly breaks them. This isn’t a problem as long as nobody finds out though. Answering her friend, she states “As long as you don’t put on a diaper and start using it, you are fine.”, Vivien used this fact to trick others before. Breaking this rule gives her an adrenaline rush every time, she feels so naughty when wetting her diaper inside her office, but this makes the whole thing even more irresistible for her.

Continuing her explanation, “If you do wet yourself during your visit, you will be enrolled at the institute …”, giving Astrid a playful smile she concludes, “… but this will be no problem, I assume.”

Not even entertaining the idea, Astrid responds confidently, “Not a chance!”, before asking if Vivien has broken a regulation before. After not answering, Astrid adds, "Don't worry I won't tell my sister if you have." she smirked and winked while laughing slightly, "Not that it would matter giving that you’re in charge."

Her heart beats faster as Vivien entertains the idea of telling Astrid. Even if she would tell her, nobody would believe her claiming that the manager is using diapers. The thought of telling Astrid a little bit is too tempting. She wants to know if Astrid is open to the idea, so Vivien looks at her friend seriously, stopping their walk. Astrid looks surprised, but quickly realizes that her friend is about to tell her a secret. It makes her giddy all over that Vivien trusts her so much. She can’t fuck this up.

From Astrids perspective it looks really cute as Vivien squirms around a bit, a blush on her face. This seems to be something embarrassing, so Astrid steels herself. She knows that if she laughs or ridicules Vivien it would be devastating for their relationship.

Vivien beckons Astrid towards her and whispers at point-blank range, “I have put a diaper on before and wet it. It was just to get a feel about how the patients feel you know. I was so curious and I liked it. I’m still doing it now from time to time… please don’t laugh at me!” Vivien’s face crimson after her last words, she can’t believe she just said that! What is wrong with her?!? Now she ruined everything, Astrid will be disgusted or … will she accept me?

Astrid blushed brightly surprised by Viv's response to have dinner with her. For the first time being with Vivien, Astrid, started to feel rather shy, "O-oh..." she bashfully looked away quickly realising that Vivien liked her, "I've never been on a date before or dated anyone so I don't know if I'll be up to scratch." she added wanting to be up front and honest with Viv knowing that some people would be put off by her lack of experience.

Astrid pouted at being told that there was nothing she needed to know beforehand. It just made her more curious and as she continued to listen to her friend the more curious she got about the entire facility.

Diapers? Wetting? Astrid blushed once more and blush grew as she saw Vivien's playful smile. Why did her heart flutter? Why did her hands feel all sweaty? "E-enrolled?" she stammered out loud. It seemed strange or maybe odd but she couldn't help but think more on the idea of accidentally wetting herself.

The thought was so humuliating and yet she felt aroused? She wasn't sure? She had never thought about anything before like this and it probably didn't help a single bit that she now knew Vivien liked her enough to go out sometime? What would she think if she knew about her reaction?

Astrid enjoyed seeing Vivien blush. It was cute and she couldn't help but smirk. It made her feel more at ease with sitution but she could tell something was going on through her friend's mind but what? Astrid tilted her head curiously, "You know you can trust me, right?" she said wanting to help gently nudge Vivien into saying what was on her mind.

Astrid bent down slightly.

It took a few seconds but soon enough Astrid's face turned as red as Vivien's, "I won't laugh," she replied, "uh and it's okay, really!" she paused trying to think, "It's not harming anyone, right? And you like it so it's nothing to be worried about?" she added softly, "I've never really experimented before and I'm still a virgin so ya know I think I probably have more to be embarssed about then you." she added trying to make Vivien feel better.

Astrid chew her bottom lip, "What's it like wetting it?" she asked in a whisper her eyes bright and curious, "I-I just never thought much about anything like that before but it's just I dunno? I just...."

Astrid rubbed her back of her neck, "I guess you wouldn't do it unless it felt good? And I'm just kind of...." she trailed off trying not to blush much and failing, "curious? I'm sorry I'm probably being really weird about this, aren't I?" she sighed, "It's just that you mentioned about enrolment and everything else and I just felt this weird shiver down my back that I never really felt before? It feels like I'm on fire almost and I just want to," she bit her lip again, "ravish you." she added.

Astrid deeply wished she hadn't said that and she knew that she shouldn't say anymore but she couldn't stop, "M-maybe I could help out or do something for you? I dunno? If you wanted? I could maybe? Uh? Diaper you? Or even...." she whispered, "wear one with you?" she squeaked trying to think of ways to collect herself.

Unsure of what to say or even do Astrid did the only thing that she thought might help them both out and that was wrap her arms around Vivien and bring her in close for a hug, "I'm not freaked out by what you said or that you like diapers," she said, "I'm just freaked out about the fact that I'm curious about what you mentioned," she mumbled, "I'm sorry if I'm being weird about this and I can leave if you want, if that's better?" she offered looking down at Vivien.

The urge to kiss her was strong and without thinking Astrid had quickly and very passionatly started to kiss Viv on the lips allowing her instincts to override her judgement. 

Vivien was blown away when she heard that Astrid was not disgusted. Instead, she is even curious, asking her “What's it like wetting it?”

Vivien beams with joy, but at the same time she is a little ashamed when she answers, “It’s amazing. The feeling of relief, the warmth spreading outwards from your crotch … The stress, the worries, all of it flows into my diaper. It’s very relaxing, but at the same time I feel like a naughty little girl.”

Slipping a bit into her little girl persona, Vivien states, “I … I like making squishies in my diapee.” After saying the words, she feels deeply ashamed but relived at the same time. She wanted to talk about this for so long and finally she found someone to talk about it. Someone that is open to the idea, someone that doesn’t judge her. Maybe there is a way …

Astrid also becomes more worked up, talking about having sex. Vivien has difficult feelings about that. This is all coming a bit too fast. She wants to introduce Astrid to diapers before she would be comfortable to advance even further.

Her girlfriend? Notices that she became a bit uncomfortable, "M-maybe I could help out or do something for you? I dunno? If you wanted? I could maybe? Uh? Diaper you? Or even...." she whispered, "wear one with you?" she squeaked trying to think of ways to collect herself.

This is exactly what Vivien wants, a genuine smile on her lips as she responds, “That would be great. I really like you Astrid, but let’s start slow, ok? I … I would love seeing you in a diaper. I think that would be a good starting point.”

Astrid hugs Vivien, telling her that everything is fine, even asking if she should leave.

This statement makes Vivien really sad and she confidently says, “I want you to stay! In fact, I would like to invite you to my home today!”

To her genuine surprise that makes Astrid more happy then Vivien anticipated, as she receives a passionate kiss from her new lover. Vivien is so surprised that she loses control of her bladder. With a hissing sound that they can both hear Vivien wets her pull up. It’s less noticeable than a diaper and as Vivien always had a weak bladder she prefers the protection.

Vivien reciprocates the kiss, pressing herself against Astrid as she keeps wetting herself. She loves it! Now, she only needs to get Astrid into diapers and everything would be perfect. Tomorrow she will give Astrid the tour she asked for. The thought of taking control and training Astrid to love using diapers is intoxicating. Maybe … maybe she doesn’t need to trick Astrid into it. Maybe Vivien can just ask and temporarily enroll her under her personal supervision.

We'll see how the evening goes. Even if Vivien must trick Astrid, she will surely understand. The manager is sure of that because she always gets exactly what she wants …

Seeing Vivien beaming with joy Astrid knew instantly how important this was to her friend and she knew that she wanted to make Vivien happy.  She wanted to see Vivien smiling like that everyday, "You have a beautiful smile." she said bluntly. The simple thought that something like wetting oneself could provide such relief was intrguing to Astrid and it made her want to try even more.

Astrid wasn't entirely sure how to respond. She didn't know much about kink but that didn't mean she was completely clueless either, "Maybe you could make squishies for me?" she whispered softly.  She loved the way Vivien slipped into a little girl persona it made her feel more eager even if the thought of using diapers like that made her feel somewhat conflicted but that didn't matter much.

Astrid was blushing like a school girl.  Vivien actually liked her? That was a relief, "Okay," she said softly, "uh I dunno the first thing about diapers or where to get any? I-I could borrow some of yours? I mean they should fit? I'm only a bit bigger then you?" she was glad no one else was around listening to them but she knew that normally her job didn't take this long to finish but that didn't matter much to her she just hoped Vivien wasn't needed somewhere inside.

Astrid was relieved when Vivien reciprocates the kiss. It helped cut away the tension she felt and feeling Vivien pressing herself against her Astrid could feel a strange warmth coming from her cortch. It felt nice? Was Vivien wearing a diaper right now? She couldn't be? She would of easily been able to tell the bulk giving how close they were right now.  A pull up? Yeah that made sense.  Astrid put her hand on Vivien's bottom and squeezed gently, "Heh the big bad manager is just a little girl? I bet you get up to all sort of naughty things here, don't you?" she teased and smirked, "I bet it feels great knowing that you could get caught at any moment, doesn't it?" she whispered.

Astrid was unaware of what Vivien was thinking for tomorrow but her curiousity was peaked and she wanted to genuinely try despite the conflict she felt, "I could come home with you tonight if that's what you want?" she said softly only to yawn, cutely and rubbed her eyes.
 Astrid then stretched a little causing her back to click, "I can't wait to go to bed I seriously need to sleep better." she complained as she did her last security check while holding Vivien's hand tightly in her own, "It's silly that I can't go inside properply," she looked at Vivien and pouted, "I am security after all," she continued, "my curiousity has been killing me for ages about this place."

Astrid frowns finally letting go of Vivien's hand before placing her hand on Vivien's shoulder, "Hey, uh, thanks for joining me on my rounds everytime I come here," she said, "I really appreciate it and I'm really looking forward to the tour tomorrow it'll be great to hang out with you more." she wasn't great socially but she wanted to at least try and show Viv that she did care about her and did see her as a friend and that she wasn't just intrested in a quick fuck that her feelings were genuine, "I could get us breakfast if you wanted or we could eat in the canteen? If that's allowed? Or if I stayed over yours tonight we could just I dunno do stuff? Or I could stay over yours tomorrow? I could pack a bag tonight and then we could get know each other better?" she added her voice becoming soft and gentle.

Vivien likes being complimented by Astrid, responding “And you have beautiful ocean blue eyes!” It feels good to give a compliment back and Vivien already lost herself a couple times staring into those deep eyes.

Vivien is so hyped from Astrid feeding into her desires. She seems to know all the right buttons to press. Fueling Vivien’s arousal.

Astrid states that she wants to give diapers a try but doesn’t know how to do it. This makes Vivien excited and she suggests in a playful voice, “Don’t worry Astrid, I got you. I have plenty diapers at my home and we can get you into one right after we arrive.”, switching to a more serious tone she continues, “It makes me very happy that you are open to try them.” Giving her a genuine smile full of happiness.

While wetting her pull up, Vivien feels Astrid giving her bottom a good squeeze, causing her to release a sweet moan. Then Astrid speaks the magic words, telling Vivien what a little girl she truly is. It’s as if Vivien’s fantasies are becoming real. She can’t stop herself; she needs to make squishies! Her kitty is burning from pleasure, as her right wanders towards her crotch. She manages to stop herself just in time, she can’t masturbate right here, right now! What was she thinking?!?

Vivien feels so hot, she is so close to orgasm. Then she hears Astrid whispering in her ear, "I bet it feels great knowing that you could get caught at any moment, doesn't it?"

Right now she is putty in Astrid’s hands, confessing in her pleasure induced haze, “Yes, it feels great! I love the adrenaline rush every time I go pee-pee in my diapees!” She looks pleadingly to Astrid, asking her “Please stop for now. Anymore and I make squishies right here!” Vivien speaks in a urgent voice, but near to whispering in order to avoid attention to her situation. Vivien knows that all Astrid needs to do to humiliate her publicly is giving her pull up a good squeeze. She would melt under the pleasure, making a scene right outside the institute.

Fortunately, Astrid relents and allows Vivien to regain some composure. Afterwards, she proposes „I could come home with you tonight if that's what you want?"

Vivien reconsiders after her near accident. Refusing in an apologetic tone, “I’m sorry Astrid, but I changed my mind. We can definitely do it another day, but I’m quite spend for today.”, making a small pause she continues as she sees the frown forming on Astrid’s face, “You did nothing wrong, it’s the opposite, you were really great today! Just give me some time, let us proceed a bit more slowly, ok?”

Astrid lets go of Vivien’s hand, placing it on her shoulder instead, "Ok. Hey, uh, thanks for joining me on my rounds every time I come here, I really appreciate it and I'm really looking forward to the tour tomorrow it'll be great to hang out with you more.”

Vivien chimes in, “The tour will be great! I will make sure of it!”

Astrid suggests eating breakfast together next morning and Vivien agrees, “We can do that privately in my office, I’ll get something from the institute Mensa beforehand.”

Her suggestion of staying at Vivien’s place overnight the next day also receives a kind of positive answer, “I’ll stay tomorrow night with you, I promise! I may be not in my house though, but this will be a surprise. I hope you will like it!”

Going their separate ways, Vivien concludes “See you tomorrow, get a good sleep!”

The next day Vivien prepared everything for Astrids arrival. This meant going a bit earlier to the institute, but this is no problem for her. The papers for Astrid contain a cleverly hidden self-enrollment at the institute under her personal supervision for around a week. Vivien will not be able to supervise Astrid all the time, but there is Mary to help her out. Mary is strictly loyal to Vivien and will handle Astrid exactly as she commands.

As Martha is Astrid’s big sister, Vivian thought it wise to keep her far away. She knows that there are some tensions between the sisters, so Martha shouldn’t turn against her even if she manages to find out what’s happening. Nevertheless, Vivien thinks better to avoid this risk by keeping this secret. At the same time Vivien is excited from the prospect of Martha finding out and putting her in thick diapers. But this is something that in Vivien’s opinion will likely not come to pass.

Vivien is so excited; she is giddy from anticipation. The promised breakfast ready in her office. Of course, she ordered Mary to prepare it for her. Vivien put another pull up on, believing that I may be used today. It will be so great to become Astrid’s mommy, getting some special time with her in the next week. Vivien will make sure to train her well, but she wants to be fair at the same time. Her idea is to give control over to Astrid after completing said week. Then it’s Astrids turn to do with her as she pleases. Vivien is very excited on this prospect!

It was probably a good thing that she wasn't going home with Vivien tonight otherwise she might of pushed things fast and quickly but as she walked home she couldn't help but think back on what had just happened.

Vivien liked her. That alone was enough to put a smile on face.

Vivien liked her deep blue ocean eyes. Most people thought that she looked scary with how intense they looked and how off-standish she could be at times but Vivien didn't? That was a ego boost in and of itself but then there was....

Astrid shivered. Fuck. That genuine smile and then that sweet moan did things to her, things that she hadn't ever felt and she just wished she could push Vivien up against the wall and fuck her right then and there but that wasn't possible, was it? The thought of maybe having sex with Vivien at the facility made her feel naughty and turned on.  What if someone caught them? What if her sister caught them?

Astrid suddenly felt a rush of shame thinking about Martha and yet she couldn't help but cringe at the simple fact that she found the idea of her sister catching them to be hot. That was weird, wasn't it? She shouldn't even be thinking or considering such a thing? Astrid shook her head trying to clear her thoughts not wanting to think deeply on that matter at all or what it might even mean.

Astrid's focus returned to Vivien and how the smaller woman had been putty in her hands and how she could of made Vivien orgasm right then and there if she had wanted to. Astrid's own kitty was burning and screaming for attention almost begging for relief over how easily she had dominanted Vivien despite her inexperience. The idea of making Vivien's her's was hot and she was eager to learn more and play.

Astrid knew that she wasn't a full on dominant as such and tended to be somewhere inbetween. She liked her independence, she liked having control but she also enjoyed the idea of just letting someone have their way with her fully with or without her consent. It just seemed so hot to her but it was just as hot if she was able to have her way with them. The thought of pinning Vivien down, spanking her, teasing her....

It was driving Astrid nuts.

It was probably a good thing that Vivien had decided to take back her invitation for tonight. It wouldn't do either of them good with how worked up they had been earlier but still there was a part of Astrid that wished that Vivien hadn't.  At least she would get to have some fun tomrrow.

Returning to her studio apartment Astrid made sure to pack a overnight bag ready for tomorrow so she wouldn't have to think much on what to pack or anything. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep and just like clockwork she was up at 5.30am.  It wasn't bad 6 to 7 hours of sleep but it could be better.

Astrid got her gym clothes on and put her overnight bag on her back.  The tank top didn't cover her stomach and showed off her slim and toned stomach, her tight black running shorts showed off perky bottom while leaving her legs exposed.  It wasn't something she would normally wear at all to meet someone and she could just come back to her studio apartment to change but she wanted to show off just slightly to Vivien that she took care of herself very well even though she could use some TLC when it came to grooming herself properply but she never really had to bother much about that before until now.

Astrid started her workout. Thirty minutes stretching, thirty minutes doing push ups and then a two hour run to the facility with her backpack on her back.  It was a sunny morning and Astrid found herself sweating, a lot, after an hour of non stop running. It was good even fun but she was feeling the burn and getting tired even exhausted but she didn't stop until she reached the facility.

"H-hey!" said Astrid seeing Vivien nearby and came to a hault as she got closer. The secruity woman was out of breath and bent over with her hands on her knees breathing heavily, "I didn't expect it to be this sunny so early," she took a couple of deep breathes before standing up properply, "I hope I didn't get you to worked up yesterday?" she smirked teasing Vivien, "I would hug you but I'm covered in sweat." she added as she quickly ran a hand through her medium length sunny brown coloured hair that always seemed messy in one way or another but somehow still looking good despite the fact that it shouldn't.

Astrid was a bundle of energy despite how sore she felt, "So food first, shower and then the tour?" she asked more concerned about breakfast rather then cleaning herself up right now, "Or is the shower on the tour?" she asked with a grin having finally caught her breath, "My sister doesn't know that I'm here, right?" she asked. 

Their relationship was awkward and that was mainly due to the way Astrid just wanted to avoid her and the inevitable topic about why she had ran away when she did. It wasn't fair and she knew that she was being childish about it but she just didn't want to confront her past because she was afraid that she might end up breaking down and she couldn't allow Martha to see her like that. It wouldn't be right, it wouldn't be fair on her sister yet she couldn't deny the immense guilt she felt around the fact that she was avoiding Martha just because she was scared of her reaction.  It wasn't her fault that she just couldn't take anymore abuse from their mom? She just hoped that their mom hadn't turned on Martha at all when she had ran away? It was heavy burden Astrid felt and one she just didn't want to think or deal with unless she was forced to.

Waiting for Astrid outside, Vivien is a bit nervous. She wants Astrid having a good time, even if some things are a bit forced. Viv feels a bit bad about this, but she hopes that together they can figure it out. As Astrid arrives in her gym clothes, panting and sweating from her running exercise to the institute, Vivien can’t stop herself from checking out the well-trained body.

Vivien gets her bearings back as Astrid greets her, "H-hey! I didn't expect it to be this sunny so early, I hope I didn't get you too worked up yesterday?"

Blushing a bit from recalling the pleasurable experience, Vivien stumbles a bit with her words “Hm … Oh yes … I mean you didn’t get me too worked up. I slept perfectly that day!”

Astrid stops her teasing, stating that she would hug Vivien if she wasn’t so sweaty from all the running. Vivien isn’t deterred a bit; she is turned on by seeing Astrid’s sweaty appearance. She playfully bites her lips, commenting “You look sexy in those clothes and being all worked up. I wouldn’t mind hugging your lovely self and showering together later.” She opens her arms invitingly, asking in a playful voice “Your choice.”

On their way to enter the building, Astrid asks in which order they will do things. Vivien replies that eating first is fine for her, so they make their way to her office. Regarding Astrids question if the shower is part of the tour, Vivien replies with a smirk “We will do that before starting. Don’t get to naughty ideas though, I don’t have a private shower, so we will use the one in the staff area.”

Having caught her breath Astrid asks, "My sister doesn't know that I'm here, right?"

With a reassuring voice Vivien confirms, “She doesn’t know and I made sure that she shouldn’t get informed of our tour.”

Arriving at her office, Vivien opens the door and closes it after them. Her office consists of a big room with a desk in the rear part. Shelves on the right wall contain different books Vivien likes to read. Hidden behind the bookshelves is a secret compartment with Vivien’s infantile supplies. Only she knows of how to access it by moving certain books to certain places. Kinda like a passcode.

On the floor is a soft carpet that dampens their movements as they come inside. Opposite the door is a window, but it is not real. At first glance, however, you can't see that a sophisticated screen is simulating a view to the outside world.

After entering her sanctuary, Vivien proudly explains “This is my office. It is soundproof, so nobody will hear what we talk about. In addition, the door is reinforced and can only be opened by me. This means that nobody will bother us here.”

Vivien made space on her desk for the breakfast. There are two chairs to sit on and Vivien takes her place behind the desk, offering the seat in front to her guest. Astrid putting her bag in a free corner before sitting down. “Here we have coffee and this one is tea.”, Vivien explains what’s in the thermos flasks. The rest of the breakfast is self-explanatory.

After eating and doing some small talk, Vivien presents the paperwork she prepared, telling Astrid “Here’s the paperwork I mentioned yesterday, you just have to sign it and we can start your tour!”

After signing the paperwork, Vivien calls for Mary and hands the documents over at the door before closing it again. Astrid a bit confused that they don`t leave to the showers right away. Before they can do that though, Vivien wants to make her confession:

She starts with a grave tone, “Astrid, there is something I have to tell you, please sit down again.” After she complied, Vivien continues, “I must confess that I tricked you a bit there … Please don’t get angry right away and listen to the end.”

“I really like you Astrid and I respect you, but there is something I needed to do. I need you to understand. You said yourself that you are open to try wearing diapers. You will get your chance today.”

“The papers you just signed will enroll you at the institute under my personal care. Besides me, only Mary, which you saw earlier taking the documents away, will interact with you during your stay. You will be well paid for your participation in my experiment and it only lasts for a week.”

“During this week you will be babied by me. You will wear and use diapers and you will undergo training under my supervision. I want your stay to be as comfortable as possible, so everything else is up for discussion. I should also add that after the week I will give you full control to do whatever you want with me.”

“Please understand that I do this because I love you and I need you to undergo this treatment. I will be there as much as possible and I hope that you are able to forgive me forcing this on you.”

Vivien looks down with a lowered gaze, ashamed that she is betraying Astrid. From her point of view, however, this is necessary. She hopes inside that Astrid can recognize this in the course of time. Right here, right now, Vivien will endure the outrage. She knows that Astrid would not physically hurt her, at least she hopes that ...

Astrid instantly accepts the invite and hugs Vivien tightly. It felt good to hug and be hugged in return. It was different and something she hadn't experience since she was a child and had crawled into Martha's bed for a cuddle. It seemed silly but she didn't want to stop hugging Vivien even though she probably should.

Astrid blushed sweetly at Vivien words, "I'm glad that you find me sexy," she teased, "I wouldn't want to disappoint you at all." she whispered softly into Vivien's ear and couldn't stop herself from light nibbling her ear lobe briefly, "It's a good thing that you didn't get too worked up yesterday I wouldn't want you to get frustrated." she added playfully.

Astrid followed Vivien and was looking around curiously. She had been near this area before so it wasn't new but that didn't stop her from twisting and turning her head like a kitten trying to find the magical laser red pointed dot on the floor.

Astrid laughed loudly at Vivien's reply, "Who said anything about being naughty?" she teased once more, "Or are you suggesting something yourself? It's a shame you don't have a private shower but I'll try and behave, promise." she smirked.  The key word being 'try' because she wasn't sure if she'd be able to keep her hands to herself completely when the time did come. The thought of seeing Vivien naked in the shower was enticing and she was half tempted to maybe give her a spank on the bottom if possible as well.

Astrid felt herself relax at Vivien's reassuring voice, "Thank you I really owe you one." she didn't even know why she was so anxious about Martha but she was? It was so stupid and she knew that she was being silly about it.

Astrid looked around, "Impressive! You've really secured this room a lot," she couldn't help but check the door, "you must get up to all kinds of mischeif in here? I bet there's no possible way for you to get caught, is there? Well...." she smirked, "unless someone had decent knowledge of secruity or how to unlock doors that is but I'm the only person around that could possibly even do that." she added as she sat down at the table.

The fact that the room was soundproof was intriguing, "Has anyone tried to break in here at all?" she asked curiously.  Astrid reached for the tea first rather then coffee.  It wasn't as harsh and it relaxed her even more which was needed after her morning run.  Astrid signed the paperwork without reading it much because she didn't really need to look at it, right? It was just stupid legal jargon that she wouldn't understand so there was no point.

Astrid looked over to see Mary. Why was Viv handing her the documents? Then closing the door? Weren't they suppose to go for a quick shower? She was taken back by the grave tone and instantly became ridgid, stiff and had a worried look on her face, "Okay?" she took a deep breath and listened.

It was a lot to take in and she wasn't quite sure what to think? She didn't like that Vivien had tricked her and even felt somewhat betrayed and hurt that she would do something like this but at the same time she couldn't ignore the fact that Viv liked her. It felt like a rollercoaster and she didn't enjoy that at all.

Astrid watched Vivien and saw her lowering her gaze.

This wasn't fair at all. It sucked so much that she was being forced like this into something she had no idea or knowledge existed until yesterday yet hearing Vivien say that she loved her was something she hadn't expected in the slightest and if she thought she needed to undergo this treatment then there must be a reason for that, right?

Astrid tried to focus on her breathing, "I'm not good with being vulnerable." she confessed finally finding her voice and saying something, "I don't like that you tricked me and that hurts a lot," she spoke softly, "I'm not good around people at all and I don't know Mary, I don't know how to cope around others," she continued, "I'm surprised that I even managed to talk to you and that I'm even able to feel comfortable around you." she admitted suddenly feeling exhausted and could feel tears prick at her eyes.

"I'm scared," her voice suddenly breaking, "of being vulnerable and helpless," she tried to stop her voice from breaking more, "I didn't have a good childhood growing up my mother was a mean drunk and we were poor as fuck." she wiped her eyes furiously feeling angry at herself that there were tears threatning to fall, stinging her eyes.

"You think I need this, right?" she asked, "So it's fine? You wouldn't do something like this if it weren't for my best intrest, yeah? " she chocked back a sob, "I really like you and trust you Viv but your going to get a hell of a spanking after this over." she added trying to inject some humor into the tension.  

Astrid's deep blue ocean eyes sparkled with tears and her bottom lip was trembling but she was still doing her best not to cry.  It hurt being betrayed like this but she didn't feel angry or as angry as she should of been. If anything she felt scared that she was going to be put into such a helpless position and it made her think back to the time she was a little girl and how horrible it had all been, "How does this thing even start?" she whispered softly, "I don't even know what to do or what I even have to do?" she added looking completely lost. 

Astrid sighed and slowly got up.

Softly and feeling very weak she wrapped her arms around Vivien, "I-I trust you, okay?" a couple of tears finally breaking away from Astrid's control with others threatning to fall as well.

Seeing Astrid so sad breaks Vivien’s heart, but she is sure that everything will become better. As Astrid continues to talk about her abusive mother and her hard childhood, Vivien steps forward and hugs her girlfriend. “You don’t have to feel scared; I will always stay by your side. I am very sorry that you had such a difficult childhood, I wish I was there to help you. I would never let any harm come to you!”

After calming Astrid somewhat down, Vivien gives her some space for Astrid to continue "How does this thing even start?" she whispered softly, "I don't even know what to do or what I even have to do?" she added, looking completely lost.

Taking on a warm, gentle tone, Vivien answers “This will start after we take our shower together. You don’t have to do anything, let me take care of everything. You will not be defenseless; you are just putting your trust in me that the treatment won’t harm you and I promise that I would do no such thing!”

"I-I trust you, okay?" a couple of tears finally breaking away from Astrid's control with others threatening to fall as well.

“Shh, Shhh, I got you. Everything will be fine. I am very happy that you choose to trust me in this. I will make sure that you enjoy the experience.”, making a pause to wipe away Astrid tears, she looks deep into those ocean blue eyes, stating “From now on for a week you will be my precious little girl. I will protect you and care for you during this time. You will be not helpless at all, but you need to do what I say like a good girl, ok?”

After Astrid agreed, Vivien continues to explain, “We'll have a nice shower and then a soft diaper will be waiting for you. We will start slowly and proceed when I think it’s time for the next stage. All I want you do to at the start is wearing a diaper and telling me when you need to go potty. Can you do that baby girl?”

After confirming, Vivien praises, “Good girl, I will praise you lot’s if you keep up that good behavior. Now it’s time for the shower and …” Continuing with a mischievous smile, “I will make sure that your privates will become extra clean.”

Feeling Vivien arms around her made Astrid feel more relax, more safe. There was no reason to be scared, really. It wasn't as if Vivien could hurt her or would hurt her, "Thank you," she whispered softly at hearing her girlfriend's reassurances, "I know you won't let any harm come to me." she added.

The gentle and warm tone helped Astrid to feel even more at ease despite knowing that she was tricked. Vivien's promise was important to her and helped her battle through her emotions.

Astrid leaned on Vivien accepting the other woman's comfort and having her tears wiped away. It felt nice and she trusted Vivien to make sure that things didn't go wrong or bad at all, "A week?" she mumbled, "I....okay."

She wasn't use to this type of dynamic at all and if anything she really didn't like the thought of giving up control but she knew that letting herself submit to this, to Vivien was important and she would at least start to understand maybe even see why her girlfriend liked this sort of thing?

The mention of a nice warm shower sounded good to Astrid until the mention of being put into a soft diaper. The very idea caused her to blush softly and think somewhat about what it would be like to be diapered? Was it really soft? Would it feel nice? Would she like it? Astrid continued to blush and her cheeks turned a darker red at being called baby girl by Vivien, "Uh yes, yes...." she replied mumbling feeling incredibly shy, "W-what should I call you?" she asked despite knowing the obvious answer to her question already.

It was almost as if all her confidence had gone out the window leaving her completely defenseless. Astrid felt shy at the praise and yet good at the same time. It felt nice even though she didn't understand why, "O-oh?" she saw Vivien's mischievous smile and felt a fire within her light up.

Her confidence had taken a slight hit but that didn't stop her from smiling somewhat in return, "I hope so considering I was promised one sooner rather then later." she winked trying to be playful with Vivien again despite the fact that she was obviously feeling nervous yet strangly excited by the prospect of going through this 'program' that Vivien had in mind.

Astrid took a hold of Vivien's hand for comfort but didn't take the lead at all when they walked to the showers on the basis that she didn't know where to go and for the rest of the week she would be Vivien's good little baby girl.

"If it isn't a problem with your past, then I would love you calling me mommy!", proclaims Vivien, completly serious about it.

Astrid blushes again, even knowing what the answer would be. Noticing that Vivien puts on a smile, teasing a little bit, "Come on baby girl, you can do it! Make mommy proud." Encouraging her like a little child.

After finishing their talk, Vivien leads them both to the showers. Arriving at their destination, Vivien starts disrobing infront of Astrid.

Noticing her little girl staring she teases, "Like what you see? Come on baby girl, out of you're clothes."

"I don't really have a problem with it," she said, "I never considered that woman to be my mother much less my mommy." she shrugged her shoulders not having a single issue in regards to calling Vivien Mommy except for maybe feeling a tad embarssed about it.

Astrid's face turned red and she turns her head away slightly from Vivien as the woman encouraged her like a little child. Why did that make her feel warm inside? Yet also weak? Was she seriously getting butterflies over this? It seemed so stupid but seeing Vivien smile and tease her caused Astrid to grin, "Okay, okay," she laughed slightly, "you win Mommy."

It felt strange calling Vivien that but nice as well? It made her feel weird? Almost giddy? Almost as if she was doing something naughty?  Seeing Vivien disrobe Astrid could only stare at her and glanced up and down at her body. It took everything she had not to just pounce on Vivien but she held back.

Astrid blushed at being caught and pouted slightly in response only to smirk, "I thought I was your little baby girl mommy?" she walked over to Vivien and decided to tease and play about somewhat, "I don't know how to undress myself." she continued to smirk, "Aren't you going to help me, Mommy?" she asked as she very naughtly bit down on Vivien's neck softly, biting her slightly, "I'm not quite sure how to control myself around you I think I might need my mommy's help." she whispered softly feeling a bit more confident now to the point that she had gently pushed Vivien backwards up against the wall, her nose touching Viv's own, "You never told me what would happen if I decide to be a bit naughty? Do you like this, Mommy? When I touch you?" she asked her hands gently rubbing up and down Vivien's body, sensually.

Astrid found herself turned on in more ways then one and Viv being naked like this didn't help matters at all.  Why did she feel like such a little girl, right now? It was as if she was asking her Mommy for permission to misbehave.  She wanted to misbehave, she wanted to be naughty, she wanted to just kiss Vivien right then and there yet something was holding her back? Almost like she couldn't? It didn't take Astrid long to realise why though.  She was submitting to Vivien, she was allowing Vivien to have control over her right now which meant she couldn't quite do what she wanted without her Mommy telling her it was okay to do so.  It was slightly frustrating for Astrid but she wanted to be a good girl for her Mommy until it was her turn to completely dominante and take control.

Vivien is surprised by Astrid’s eagerness. Stumbling her words, “Ye .. Yes. I …” she wants to say that she is in control, that Astrid is indeed her little baby girl, but if push comes to shove …

Astrid is training her body regularly, her well-developed musculature making her stronger than Vivien. Something primal seems to have overcome her as she playfully bites down on Vivien's neck, eliciting a squeak from her prey. Vivien is so close to wetting herself in this moment, her mommy façade crumbling, as she thinks that Astrid is taking over control.

This changes though when Astrid continues to say, "I'm not quite sure how to control myself around you I think I might need my mommy's help." These words are a big relief for Vivien, allowing her to recover and replying with a bit more confidence, “I’ll help you baby girl.”

Astrid continues to push Vivien gently against the wall, “You never told me what would happen if I decide to be a bit naughty? Do you like this, Mommy? When I touch you?" she asked, her hands gently rubbing up and down Vivien's body, sensually.

Vivien purrs “Yesss! Mommy likes that!”, making a small pause, she continues a bit more seriously “I would never punish you for being naughty baby girl … There is a catch though.”

With a mischievous smirk Vivien states, “If my baby is naughty she is just telling me that she isn’t as mature as I fought. Maybe I should …” At this moment Astrid teases mommy’s kitty, causing her to moan in pleasure. She feels so hot, so excited, she can’t help herself.

With a needy look in her eyes, Vivien states, “Mommy wants you to continue pleasuring her.”

As Vivien gets more and more aroused, the control over her bladder diminishes. Vivien’s mind becomes clouded from the pleasure as she slurs “Mommy Vivy needs her diapee!” Looking over to the prepared diaper nearby. It was meant for Astrid, but Vivien is to worked up. She needs to cum and her instincts are automatically guiding her to the infantile garment to do so.

Astrid was pleased by Vivien's stuttering. It made her feel more in control and that's what she needed right now with what had happened earlier. This is what she wanted and she couldn't help but breath in Vivien's scent deeply. It made her hungry, lustful and Astrid silently cursed herself for her lack of experience and knowledge but that didn't stop her from at least attempting.

Hearing Vivien squeak beneath her own very lips was more then delicious. It was intoxicating and she wanted more, much more. There was a deep hunger in Astrid's eyes and she almost growled, softly.

"Mommy..." she whispered softly upon hearing Vivien purr, "you might regret your choice of words, you do know that, right? I don't know if I'd be able to control myself around you at all." she smirked.

Yet just as quickly her cheeks turned red once again and she whined slightly at Vivien stating that she wasn't 'mature' it made her feel even more worked up, "Mommy can't control her little girl, can she? I could have my way with you, couldn't I?" she said enjoying Vivien's moan as she touched her kitten feeling how wet her girlfriend had gotten, "I would hate to disappoint my Mommy so I guess I'll just have to keep doing as you say, don't I?" she teased as she gently rubbed Vivien's kitty her fingers teasing her slightly.

Astrid could see that Vivien was getting more and more aroused.  She glanced at the diaper and smirked. With a deep breath Astrid lifted Vivien up so she was now carrying her. It was easy enough to do giving how much she worked out, thankfully, otherwise she might of had a much harder time.  

Astrid carried Vivien over to a nearby bench where the prepared diaper laid nearby and laid her down.  Astrid could hear the diaper crinkle loudly and grinned as she straddled Vivien's hips, "I can't deny my Mommy Vivy anything, can I? I want to be a good girl and listen to her, right?" she looked down at Vivien with a certain eagerness in her gaze and moved herself up slightly so she could pull the front of the diaper into place, "I don't know what diapers are for at all maybe Mommy could show me?" she asked innocently as she used the tapes on the side to secure Viv into the fluffy plastic, "Maybe I'll feel confident if Mommy helped me?" she whispered softly her hand pressing down on the front of the padding and slightly rubbing against Vivien, "Mommy Vivy is so naughty letting me do this to her, isn't she?" teased Astrid more, "I can't imagine how naughty you truly are Mommy but I think I'm going to find out soon enough, won't I? I hope you understand what you're getting yourself into because after this is all over I'm going to fuck your brains out in your office to the point that not even your soundproof walls will be able to save you," she growled in Vivien's ear, "all the while you'll be stuck humping helplessly in your thick dirty diapers begging for release," she pushed her hand even harder against Viv's padding, "my diaper pressed against yours as I pin you down...."

Astrid could feel herself becoming more hot and bothered her own hips thursting forward slightly against Vivien's padded crotch wanting her own release, "I'm going to make you mine Mommy." she leaned down to kiss Vivien before biting her neck again leaving a bruise, marking her.

Vivien feels so little as she is carried by Astrid to the diaper. As the diaper is closed around her, she can't help herself as her thumb plants itself firmly in her mouth, suckling it like a good baby. Her tummy churnes, craving milkies.

Vivien mumbles from behind her thumb, "I'm a wlittle baby gwirl!" Shedding the last remains of her mommy role feels good. Right here, right now she is the good baby girl!

As Astrid rubs her diapered Kitty, Vivien wets herself. The warmth spreading outwards from her crotch as it makes her diapee nice and squishy. With a needy look in her eyes, Vivien's hand wanders down, starting to massage her diapered kitty, but is swatted away by Astrid with a shooing noise.

Vivien whimpers as she needs release at all costs. At this moment Astrid teases, "I can't imagine how naughty you truly are Mommy but I think I'm going to find out soon enough, won't I?"

Vivien responds in her pleasure haze, "Yesth! Baby Vivy ... Hnnnrg! ... is gwoing to ... Hnnnrg! ... make stinkies! ... Hnnraaahhh!" Pushing out a hot stinky load into the backside of her diapee. Vivien loves it! The ultimate infantile act, something that no adult would ever do! It feels amazing as the warm mush starts spreading throughout her diaper. The feeling of relief as she manages to push it all out ...

Astrid should be repulsed by the sight and the foul smell, but she has seen far worse and is way to aroused to let herself be stopped by this. Telling Vivien how they will fuck in their office after this week is over.

Finaly Astrid concludes, "all the while you'll be stuck humping helplessly in your thick dirty diapers begging for release," she pushed her hand even harder against Viv's padding, "my diaper pressed against yours as I pin you down...."

Vivien howls in pleasure as she squirts all over her diaper. The diaper meant for Astrid now catching her own infantile orgasm.

Vivien feels awesome, she knows that she found the perfect girlfriend. She didn't even show any signs of being repulsed by her messy finish. Thats true dedication! Snuggling up to her new mommy, Vivien squishes the mess in her diaper even more. Right here in this moment she doesen't care if she becomes Astrid's baby girl. Going through the training in her place.

Vivien was literarily fucked into submission by Astrid. Handing her absolute control and power over her destiny.

Deep down Vivien hopes that Astrid will allow her to reassume her mommy position. She had a lot of fun and Astrid's training didn't even begun.

There is just one tiny thing she forgot: Astrid is horny as fuck and didnt cum yet. Thrusting herself faster and faster against Vivy's puffy diaper she loudly proclaims, "I'm going to make you mine Mommy!"

Vivien starts to help with thrusting from her side, her diaper making squishing sounds with every move. Finaly Astrid reaches orgasm, making her panties wet with her arousal.

In this moment Mary comes inside to check on the loud noises. She looks shocked at the scene before her. Her boss in a well used diaper having sex with the soon to be trainee.

Luckily Vivien reacts first, commanding her girlfriend to seize the interloper. Astrids training as a security guard takes over as she rushes her stunned target. Vivien adding, "Take the pacifier from her hip and put it in her mouth ... Yes, just like this. Press one time in the middle to inflate it."

Mary only managed a squeak before she is pacified. With panic in her eyes she tries to flee, but Astrid quickly immobilizes her.

Vivien walking to her newest victim with slow but measured steps, relishing in the terror of the squirming nurse.

Speaking to her in a disappointed tone, "Mary, Mary, Mary. Why did you have to intrude? I told you that whatever you hear, you will keep your distance."

Arriving near the downed nurse, Viv starts undoing Mary's pants. Continuing to explain, "Such a naughty little nurse. I think you know what happens to such nurses that work at my institute?"

Mary pales, trying to beg in her desperation, but to no avail. Mmmhh! Mmmhhhth! The pacifier stops her from saying a word.

While removing Mary's panties, Vivien gloats, "You don't need these any more. Baby girls belong into thick diapers, don't you agree?"

Undoing her soiled diaper, Vivien proceeds to slowly put it on Mary. The nurse so frigthened from the prospect of being turned into an adult baby, starts wetting herself.

Vivien praises, "Good baby girl! Make your diapee nice and full." Heading over to the shower and turning it on to remove any evidence from herself, Vivien adds, "We all know what happened here: You came in and had a complete breakdown, filling your diaper ... Now sho, sho. Run back to your colleagues and tell them what you want. At the point where you reached them I will already have informed them about your ... Accident!"

Ending her speech with a malicious smile, Vivien orders, "Release the nurse, she will not get far ..."

Grabbing her phone, Vivien makes some calls to inform the personal about Mary's breakdown. The former nurse running away in panic, the soiled diaper securely around her waist.

Astrid watched as Viv shredded her last bit of control over herself. It was beautiful to see and made Astrid all the more lustful as she watches Vivien suck on her thumb and call herself a 'wlittle baby gwirl' it made Astrid chuckle, "That's right! That's completely true isn't it?" she replied.

Feeling Viv wet herself and the diaper becoming warm Astrid found herself giving it a slight squeeze. The senseation of the warm soggy padding felt nice in her hand and she could see why Vivien liked this, "Heh I'm not going to let you touch yourself at all, darling." she purred, "That's my job, isn't it? Your in a diaper and I'm not so I think someone is just to little to pleasure herself without some help, right?"

Astrid enjoyed the amount of control she had over Vivien. It felt good and she loved hearing her whimper. It made her feel alive, more alive then possible.   

Astrid was taken back when Vivien made stinkies. That was shocking even surprising but she found herself not really caring that much? It didn't put her off. The smell wasn't pleasent but it wasn't enough for her to be grossed out at all.   It wasn't as if she was forced to go hunt for food in the woods and skin a damn deer with her hands just so she and Martha could eat because of their mom.  This was nothing compared to a animal carcas.  Did Martha even know how much work she had to do just to feed them when they were younger?

It probably didn't help how aroused she was right now with Vivien underneath her and in her control. This was her first real sexual experience and everything that was happening was imprinting itself into her mind, "Your a filthy little girl, aren't you? You are so naughty and you are so lucky that no one has caught you yet." she teased.

Astrid chuckled at Vivien's howls of pleasure which seemed to vibrate her entire body and caused her to moan softly in lust, "You've just made such a mess..." teased Astrid as she watched Vivien orgasm in front of her in her well used diaper.  

Astrid enjoyed the cuddling but she needed her own orgasm!  It didn't take long for her to reach her own orgasm.  Astrid could feel her panties dripping with her own cum. Fuck she had been so wet.  Astrid growled and meowled in pleasure like a cat in heat but despite her senses being so overloaded her head snapped straight towards the door and to Mary.

Astrid looked at the nurse with a intense gaze and was ready to pounce whenever she needed to pounce. It depended completely on what Viv wanted her to do.   Astrid jumped on Mary and it was easy to overpower the nurse.  If the nurse had worked out at all then maybe she would of been in trouble giving how much taller Mary was but due to the lack of physical fitness and know how of how to escape her, Astrid had the upper hand.

Astrid watched curiously as the paci expanded in Mary's mouth and couldn't help but poke her cheek slightly, "Weird? What other stuff do you guys have?" she looked at the paci like it was some sort of toy to play with.

Astrid watched as Vivien took control of the sitution with Mary. It was interesting and she watched amazed as Viv removed her soiled and soggy diaper to put on Mary. There was a moment that Astrid felt sorry for the nurse. Wasn't this a bit unfair? She had no knowledge why Vivien was doing this? It was hot but sort of mean? Was that what Vivien wanted to do with her? Or did she want that done to herself? Astrid shivered slightly but let Mary go and watched as the woman left them alone.

"That was harsh? So is that the sort of game you play here with everyone?" she asked, "I won't lie because yeah that's hot but if you do ever get caught your going be in for a hell of a time," she grinned, "I guess I would be as well giving that I just helped?" she grabbed Vivien by her hips and gave her thwack on her bottom, "You are such a naughty little girl, seriously, I'm surprised Martha hasn't gotten to you yet," she teased, "your totally her type, you know?" she continued, "I haven't talked to her in years but from what I remember she couldn't help herself around others like you," she chuckled, "she use to threaten me with a spanking every single day but she never followed through."

Astrid looked at the showers, "I do need to get cleaned though and you did promise me that you'd help me get clean." she smirked.

Vivien looks sad, speaking to Astrid in a pleading tone, “You’re right, that was harsh, but they would do the same to me. Here in the institute, you either put others in diapers or you end in one yourself. I had to do it this way or I would end up like she will do now.”

Astrid keeps looking at Vivien with this “there is more to this, spill it!” look. Vivien fidgets nervously like a child caught with her hand in the cookie jar, finally confessing under the mild pressure, “Also it turns me really on … I mean the power … the knowledge that she will be trained … Everything about it.”

Getting some of her confidence back, Vivien continues in a dreamy voice “I think often back to situations like this one. Imagining myself being diapered and dominated. The feeling of helplessness as my maturity is stripped away … It’s intoxicating!” Breathing more heavily at the end.

A moment later Vivien blushes as she realizes what she just said. Being with Astrid makes her feel so comfortable, so secure. She can’t help herself around her, spilling her true thoughts like an open book. As she already went this far, Vivien adds in a very quiet and squeaky voice, “I love you taking control. Turning me into a little baby girl. If it’s for you I would gladly give up my adulthood …”

A deep flush on her face, but she just can’t keep her true desires hidden in front of Astrid. As her girlfriend gives her a thwack on the bottom, Vivien makes a cute squeak. Astrid continues to tease, “You are such a naughty little girl, seriously, I'm surprised Martha hasn't gotten to you yet, your totally her type, you know?"

Being totally submissive at this point, Viv answers in her squeaky voice, “Yes, I know. I go a little pee-pee every time I see her. She gives me the feeling that I belong into diapers. The way she looks at me …” As Vivien thinks back to Martha’s gaze, her thumb lands back into her mouth. Suckling on it seems to calm her down and Viv looks quite cute doing it. Squirming around at the start but slowing down until she removes her thumb again with a plop.

As Astrid mentions spankings, Viv perks up “I don’t like spankings! I … I want to be a gwood baby girl!”, lisping a bit at the end. Astrid watches with curiosity as Viv’s thumb immediately goes back into her mouth. If Viv still had something in her bladder, she would have probably wet herself again by now. Such a little baby girl ...

It took a bit of time and adult clothes to get Vivien out of her infantile mindset, but Astrid was patient and very supportive. As Viv managed to somewhat stabilize her maturity, she gave Astrid a passionate kiss, telling her lover afterwards, “I love you Astrid! You are the best thing that ever happened to me! I will be so nice, so caring during our week together … and I can’t wait for the reward afterwards!” Thinking about the things Astrid promised they will do in her office.

Getting back into mommy mode, Vivien declares “Strip baby girl, it’s time to get you nice and clean!”

As Astrid removes her panties at the end, Vivien takes them, holding them up. A big wet stain in the middle, caused by Astrid’s arousal. In an accusing tone Vivien asks, “What do we have here? I think my little baby girl couldn’t reach the potty in time. Good thing that ll change you into thick diapers then …” Smirking in a playful manner.

“Let’s get you nice and clean.”, guiding her partner under the shower. As promised Vivien takes extra care of Astrids sensitive parts, rubbing and teasing them, while commenting “Oh my, what a dirty girl! Mommy has to rub you all nice and clean.”

After doing that for a bit, working Astrid closer to orgasm, Vivien states “And done. My baby girl is all clean. Let’s get you quickly into your pull up and then it’s time to make squishies for mommy!” Presenting one of her own pull ups, as Astrid’s diaper was used by herself.

Small Mary excursion:

After being put into Viv’s soiled diaper and set free, the former nurse runs as fast as she can. She needs to leave the institute before she is caught. At the start she manages fine, even though the contents of the full diaper are squishing around. She would like to leave it behind, but something keeps her from doing so. She feels a heat building in her nether, a very pleasurable heat.

Suddenly she stops running, biting her lip, as she puts one of her hands onto her diapered crotch. She always wondered how it feels like. She monitored other patients for months, pleasuring themselves in their dirty diapers. They looked so horny, so … Squish! Mary pressed down on her diaper.

A pleasurable feeling flowing through her body. Squish, Squish, Mmmmhhh! Mary releases a moan as she fondles her diaper again. As she starts rubbing faster and faster, Mary calls out in infantile bliss “Squishies feel good!”

In this moment Martha comes around the corner. A big vibrator in hand. She says with a warm voice, “Good baby girl! Making squishies all on her own! I think someone earned buzzy time!” Turning on the vibrator as she catches up to Mary, which tried to flee again.

Astrid listened to Vivien and sighed softly, "Well at least I know and understand why you do this but why does everyone else? Ya know? Do this? That's what I don't get? Sure it's diaper or be diapered but I'm surprised that there's so many people working here? Is everyone into diapering each other or something?" she asked teasing slightly.

Astrid was glad that she could get the full picture from Vivien. It made it easier for her to understand, "So all of this is just you wanting to live out your fantasy but being to scared to do so?" she asked, "You want someone to dominate you, control you?" she smirked, "I think I might be able to do that Vivy." she added feeling confident.

Astrid was a little bit surprise but she could see that Vivien was being open with her, "Give up your adulthood to me? I can take control easily but I don't have much knowledge about this stuff," she said softly, "I don't want to half-ass this type thing that isn't my style at all and it wouldn't be as fun," she smirked, "I have a lot to learn but good for you I'm a quicker learner and I already have a couple of ideas on what I need to do to you," she chuckled, "maybe a small vibrator always inside your diaper that I could turn on at any moment, anytime I want? Have you make cummies in your meetings? I wonder what your colleuges would say to that?"

Astrid licked her lips as Viv answered her, "You go pee pee every time you see her? You are living dangerously babygirl." she shook her head, "So she still has that intense gaze then?" she mused, "You want her to put you in diapers don't you? You want her to be your mommy, I can tell..." she hummed, "maybe I should talk to my sister then? I wonder what she would think? Your lucky that I don't fancy going over her lap otherwise she'd totally know about this."

Astrid enjoyed the lisp, "You don't like spankings? Aww babygirl! You know that being spanked is needed! You have no choice in the matter but don't worry I won't be to harsh with you at all and you might even learn to enjoy having a spanking or two." she teased.

Astrid watched curiously as Vivien exited her infantile mindset, "You feeling okay?" she asked softly rubbing her shoulders and kissing the back of her neck with great care and attention. It must be quite hard to shift gears like that.

It was now Astrid's turn to blush, "Uh right, okay?" she slowly stripped out of her clothes and was kind of glad to be naked. It felt better like this even more so now that she was going to get a shower! Upon seeing Vivien holding up her panties Astrid blushed brightly and became very quiet looking down at her feet as she listened to her girlfriend, "It's your fault for turning me on so much Mommy." she replied back quietly.

The thought of having a accident did turn her on and she liked the odd feeling she felt in her stomach? It was hard to describe it. It was different from when she had been dominating Viv and yet it felt similar? Astrid allowed herself to be pulled into the shower and groaned in pleasure as the water hit her. It felt nice.

Astrid looked at Viv and pouted cutely, "I'll just get dirty all over again." she argued back with a smirk. It didn't take long for Astrid to feel the orgasm that she was nearing, "F-fuck!" she swore, "Mommy!" she moaned and looked on the verge of attacking Vivien right then and there to get release, "Fine! Okay! I want to make squishies, please." she begged as her hand went down and started to rub her own kitty wanting to release as she sat down so Viv could put the pull up on her properply.

"I think it has something to do with seeing the patients in so much sexual pleasure as they use their diapers. Imagine seeing that every day, wouldn't you get turned on too?"

"Yes, I would like to be controlled by you, I ... wan't to be praised for going wee-wee, playing with baby toys and most importantly for ... making stinkies. I love making stinkies for mommy!" Blushing very hard at the end.

To Astrid's idea with the vibrator, Vivien replies "This sounds so lewd. If I become your little-one more permanently I wouldn't mind, but if you're not sure I need to keep my composure infront of others."

"I thought a couple times of revealing myself in diapers to Martha. The thought of standing infront her, squatting down and making a big present in my diapee for her to clean up ... It would be wonderfull, but ... I'm also scared of how she will react to me long term. If I get diapered by Martha I don't want to be trained and then moved away from her. I want to keep my mommy! I ... I ..." Vivien starts hyperventilating. Only calming down after Astrid hugs her, making calming sounds, as Viv whimpers in her arms.

After suckling on her thumb for a while afterwards, Vivien explains "Thats the reason why I need you to go through this week! I need you to understand how I feel! How good it feels to be so little, so carefree, but st the same time so dependable on your mommy. I ... I am so scared of finding a mommy only to have her lose interest in me after a while. I'm so, so scared." Making a pause, she continues "I trust you Astrid! I know that you are the right one! I just need you to understand and then ... then we can be happy together ..."

After Astrid talked about spankings, Viv concedes, "I trust in you that if I get a spanking it will be justified. I trust you to not overdo it. I ... I dont like people that hurt others physically just for pleasure ..."

Getting Astrid worked up under the shower was nice. Her acknowledging that she wants to mane squishies was like a dream coming true. Finaly Astrid will understand, thinks Vivien, as she reverently puts the pull up on her.

Afterward whispering into Astrid's ear "Show mommy why you need diapers!" Rubbing Astrid's padded kitty, she helps further, "Imagine yourself on a potty." Waiting a bit before continuing, "Now concentrate on going wee-wee. Keep in mind that you are weeing in the potty, just like you always do."

As Vivien feels the stream comming she starts praising her baby girl "Such a good baby girl! Going wee-wee for mommy! I'm so proud!"

Kissing Astrid on the cheek, before starting to massage her swelling padding ...

Astrid couldn't exactly blame Vivien, "That must be hard to see day in and day out no wonder your so worked up and in need of someone to take care of you but yeah I'd get turned on too." she listened to her girlfriend, "I can do that for you my dear little one don't you worry," she smiled, "I'll take as much control as I can and how much you feel comfortable giving to me." she really did like Viv and she was okay with taken care of her, taken her on as her cute baby girl.

Astrid chuckled, "I can't help being lewd you just turn me on so much," she teased, "and yeah I understand," she hugged Viv, "I won't let anyone take you away from me even if you somehow get caught I'll make sure to save you and take you home with me, I promise." she wasn't going to lose Viv, "I don't think Martha would abandon you."

It might seem strange but considering their childhood together she knew that Martha wouldn't abandon someone like....
Unlike she had because she had been a coward and couldn't take anymore glass bottles shattering against the wall next to her head. She was just glad that Martha always had sleepovers with someone away from her and their mother.

Astrid nodded at Viv's explanation, "I hope I will begin to understand all this more and don't worry I won't lose interest in you at all and this makes you happy, right? I want to make you happy and if that means putting you in diapers then I will," she smirked, "I'm just worried about one thing...."

Astrid looked away.

"What if I like this too? What then? We'd still be together, right? You wouldn't be upset if I liked," she paused and blushed, "sucking on my thumb and other stuff, yeah?" she wanted them to be happy together and she knew Viv was the right person for her but that didn't mean she wasn't worried or scared.

Astrid nodded, "I won't spank you unless needed, I promise."

With Viv whispering in her ear Astrid shivered, "Ugh...."

The soft padding felt nice and while she did feel embarss by the fact that she was wearing a pull up she couldn't ignore the way it felt against her when Viv started to rub her kitty.

Astrid had a lost sort of look in her eyes as Viv continued to talk, "Huh uh?" she mumbled trying to listen and think about Viv was saying but it was hard. Astrid found it difficult to pee at first but soon enough she found herself flooding her pull up causing her to yelp loudly in shock as she quickly realised what she was doing.

"Mommy!" she whined loudly with tears in her eyes but calmed down somewhat at the praise and kiss to her cheek, "P-proud?" she stammered and suddenly started to breath heavily as she felt the swollen padding being rubbed up against her.

Astrid breathed heavily and rocked her hips against Vivien's hand, "M-Mommy...." she whimpered and found herself orgasming much more quickly then before. Astrid held on to Viv tightly and sniffled slightly feeling silly that she was going through with this.

What if someone saw her? She was the security guard of this place and yet here she was in a soggy pull up that she had just came in clinging to her girlfriend like a big scardy cat. Astrid rested her head against Viv's shoulder and nuzzled herself against her.

"If you discover that you like it too, then we can switch being mommy. I think it will work out." Making a pause before suggesting, "Maybe youre right and Martha would take us in. I mean both of us as babies ... but only if you also want that of course. We can talk later about that, when its time."

After Astrid climaxes in her diaper, she snuggles up to Viv. Her girlfriend telling her in a soothing voice "Everything is fine, no need to worry baby girl. Mommy will keep you safe. I am very happy, you did realy well!" Giving Astrid a good hug and softly patting her.

After Astrid is calm again and not so clingy anymore, Vivien suggests, "Let's go and visit your new nursery I prepared for you. We can change your diaper there in private."

Vivien goes to a seperate areal, needing to authenticate herself at a security door before entering. While doing so she also revokes Mary's access, so now she is the only one that can enter.

Inside are multiple rooms for training and one room for Vivien to sleep in. Now that she is on her own, she thinks about taking some vacation to fully focus on Astrid. She will give Martha a call and inform her after changing Astrid's soggy diaper.