LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sisterly machinations (private for Salinas98)

Sword

Amanda triggered all of Martha's motherly instincts, so she picked Amanda up in her arms and carried her over to the changing table.

Softly letting her down, Martha coos "Let's get rid of these piddled pants and get you in some nice protection.", removing Amanda's wet clothes and using wet wipes to clean her up afterward. Making sure to pay extra attention to Amanda's sensitive parts, stimulating her just the right way. "Such a good baby girl, mommy is very proud that you finally came into my care."

Instead of grabbing a pull up, Martha makes the decision to grab one of the light diapers instead. Pulling it under Amanda's cute little tushy she starts to tape it up, looking if Amanda protests. If she does, Martha will use a pull up.

After getting Amanda padded, Martha gives her a playful smirk and offers "If you ever decide to make a big poopy for mommy, I will help you make squishies little one." Taking her down from the changing table and into her lap, Martha offers a baby bottle with some of the special milk. "Open wide baby girl, time for some num-nums."

Martha will not force the bottle on Amanda, but if she accepts, she will get lots of praise.

At the end Martha clarifies "Your my little baby nurse from now on. That means that your in charge of the others and I'm in charge of you.", making the hirarchy clear, "Now mommy has a first task for you. See that puddle over there?", pointing at the pee-puddle that Amanda made because she didn't wear protection, "I want you to be a good girl and clean it up. You can do that, right?"

After handling Amanda, Martha is happily surprised by Rose hugging her. Giving her a hug back, she responds "Your a big girl Rose. That was just an unfortunate accident. Nothing to worry about.", adding a bit later with a mischivious smile "You may make poopies intentionally later, I will not strip you of anything if you do. You will be one of my little baby nurses, just like Jill and Amanda. How does that sound?"

Next going to Ellen, Martha picks her up as the girl wants and brings her to the changing table "Your a good baby girl Ellen. Mommy is fine with missing some of the fun." Continuing to whisper a little secret to her "Mommy also makes cummies, but the big girl way, sitting on the toilet." In all her time here Martha never got the urge to wear a diaper or use it.

When Astrid asks about trackers, Martha replies "Yes, we do have some. I'll get everything needed when I get new clothes for Amanda and Jill."

Being picked up by Martha wasn't what Amanda had expected at all. There was a blush on her face and she couldn't help hide her face slightly against Martha's bossom so could hide the small smile that she now had from the interaction.

Amanda had always liked Martha and she enjoyed being close to her like this. It was nice.  Amanda squirms cutely as Martha removes her clothes unable to keep still as her new mommy takes care of her. The extra attention to her most intimate parts were appreciative and Amanda wasn't one to hold back her moans at all or her feelings when it came to these type of things.

There was a certain shyness to Amanda right now as she fell into submission to Martha's dominance. The light diaper was a surprise but not a bad one so Amanda didn't protest at all. If anything as Martha placed it under her tush she found herself enjoying the soft padding and the feel of it against her skin.

Amanda blushes once more at the playful smirk and offer, "How could I possibly say no that?" she teased back at Martha and took a sharp breath as she saw the baby bottle knowing that it contained some of the special milk they used.  If she took it she would eventually have an accident and the thought did excite her but it also meant being vulnerable? She would still have her job and no one else would touch her so she was okay, wasn't she? It didn't take long for Amanda to open wide and start suckling on the baba.

The hirarchy being made clear was all it took for Amanda to be relaxed knowing that she was completely safe, that she didn't have to worry about going through anything like the others did and that she was still a nurse, she still had her apartment and life outside of this place.

Amanda glances at the puddle and nods her head sweetly, "Yesh Mommy I can do that." she replied cutely and would get right to work once she had finished her bottle.

Rose was relieved that Martha was being so nice to her! She snuggled into her as her hug was returned and looked up in surprise and shock before smiling brightly, "That sounds amazing! Thank you!" she couldn't hide her joy nor her bubbly nature at all around Martha! Or any of the others around the room.  It was only when people were mean to her did she become super shy and awkward.

Ellen tilted her head slightly, "Do you make cummies on the toilet here mommy?" she asked curiously and was surprised by Martha. Most nurses hear had admitted to being curious after a drink or two but would always react with anger, shyness or denail if it ever got brought up again.  

Astrid nodded stifly in response to Martha about the trackers feeling a sense of relief that Vivien would be safe or at least a bit more safe now.  There was still tension with Astrid and while she did obviously enjoy whatever this was she still felt unsure and had a sense of doubt in the back of her head.

Did she actually want this or not?

Did she actually want this sort of relationship with Martha? Had she actually accepted her sister as her Mommy? In a weird way yes but also no.  Had she only submitted to Martha because of Vivien......

If anything she could just walk away and leave with Vivien in her arms? Would Vivien be mad at her if she did that? Probably but she doubted Vivien would leave her over that but she hated the thought of even upsetting her so she decided to forget about that thought completely.

The moment Ellen was off the changing table Astrid placed Vivien on top and stood to the side to watch Martha, intensley, "We'll go with you to get them." she decided, "Viv offered me a tour and I didn't get one so it'll be my chance to see the building properply."  Astrid knew that Martha could take care of herself and had handled everything perfectly in here but she didn't like the idea of Martha walking the halls alone by herself either.

Martha responds to Ellen's question "Yes I do sometimes.", blushing a bit.

After Vivien was set on the changing table, Martha starts to change her poopy diaper. Responding to Astrid "We can do that." After Vivy is nice and clean again, she pads the changing table, "Come up, I'll change you too and then we are ready to go!" A genuine smile on her face.

Vivien is excited, but also a bit emberassed at the same time. She fears what the other nurses will think when they see her in a diaper. Maybe it's a good thing though to show her new status as Martha's baby girl.

Eventually Martha notices that Vivien wants to say something, so she carefully prods, "What is it baby girl? You seem to want to say something ..."

This causes Vivien to explain in a meak voice "I like being a baby girl and I want to show it, but I fear the reactions of the nurses."

Martha lets Astrid reassure her first, adding afterward that she will do the same in protecting her from any herrasment.

Martha lets Astrid decide what they want to wear besides their diapers.

After making themselves ready, Martha leaves together with Vivien and Astrid. Baby Vivy holding hands with both Martha and her girlfriend.

Ellen couldn't help but wonder if she'd be able watch her mommy or not when she was the toilet? But she didn't say anything just yet choosing to think it over first.

Astrid lifted Vivien up onto the changing table with ease and helped her down as she was changed into a new diaper.  She didn't feel bothered by Martha changing Vivien at all maybe because she felt safe in her relationship with Vivien?

Astrid was slightly taken back by the genuine smile on Martha's face and started feeling somewhat guilty again.  Getting up and onto the changing table was simple enough but it did cause Astrid to wince somewhat. The injuries she got were still painful and healing.

For a moment Astrid didn't focus on anything at all choosing to stare at the wall beside her until she heard Vivien's answer to Martha, "If they have any brains at all they won't try anything," she said, "and if any of them even try to tease you then they'd better run." she added firmly and with no nonsene in her voice.  Hearing Vivien being meak sent Astrid into alert mode.

Astrid chose a simple pale but slightly frilly green dress for Vivien to wear. It would cover her diaper mostly unless someone decided to either lift it up or saw her girlfriend from behind going up the steps.

Before getting dressed herself she looked over the bruise on her side carefully trying to understand the amount of damage that had happened and if it would go away soon or not? Astrid chose a white t shirt and a pair of blue shorts that had been at the bottom of a draw. It was the most grown up thing the wardrobe had.

Astrid held Viven's hand in her own and was in high alert as they exited the room. Everything seemed pretty normal for the most part and it felt nice getting out and about somewhat. It had been a few days and she hadn't been able to go on her normal morning run for a while.

"Do you have any pain meds on you, Martha?" asked Astrid remaining stotic or as stotic as she could.

Vivien cuddled up to Astrid as she heard how she will protect her. Feeling self-assured, Vivien replies “Thank you Astrid! I will be in your care!”

Vivien jumps around happily while Astrid picks out something fancy for her. When she spots the green dress, she makes a little jump in joy, clapping her hands “Thank you mommy! It looks great! Can I try it on right away?”, she shoots out one sentence after the next.

After putting on the green dress that Astrid picked for her, Vivien feels very contend. A radiant smile on her face. Taking her hand, she lets herself be guided over to Martha. There she puts in her pacifier before extending her other hand for her second mommy.

Noticing that the adults seem concerned for her safety, Vivien becomes calmer. Noticing how tense Astrid seems, she gives her an encouraging squeeze with her hand. They will do this together; no nurse is dumb enough to challenge both Astrid and Martha. Knowing this she still feels some dread leaving their safe haven. Suckling her pacifier more intensely to calm herself.

The group leaves and Astrid asks her question to which Martha responds “We can get some in the infirmary. We will go there first.” Leading the way, the other two girls following with her. Giving Vivien a look and noticing that she will keep her pacifier in for now, she states with a slight chuckle “I think Vivy will give you the tour later. Looks like she wants me to finish my business first.”

Vivien nods in approval. This is not the tour yet, first they need to get mommy Astrid to the infirmary. She is happy that Martha tries to lighten the situation, it would be terrible to always have to walk tensely through the corridors.

On the way Martha explains a bit “Usually it’s quite calm here. The change of leadership caused some unrest, but I think the worst is already over.”, continuing to walk through a corridor with a big window that shows the inside of a couple training rooms, they see one adult baby inside each one. There are around two dozen compartments, each one with a crib and a couple toys. Martha continues to explain “We have security cameras everywhere and only the manager has access to the servers that store the data.”

Looking around they see a lot of interesting things happen. In one of the areas is a man wearing a puffy diaper. He obviously wet himself and is currently laying on the floor, a nurse over him cooing what a good baby boy he is, as she sensually strokes his hard one through the squishy diaper. Looking to the other side they see a woman happily playing with the toys on the floor. Her diaper still white, at least for now. This continues until they recognize one of the patients at the end. In one of the last compartments is Mary.

Martha makes them stop and states “She has become such a sweet baby girl.”, noticing that Mary stops playing and squats down, Martha continues with a mischievous smile “Looks like we came just at the right time.” The former nurse starts grunting with a bright red face, not noticing the viewers looking at her. The corridor Martha, Astrid and Vivien are in is a clever construction. It only allows light and sound to pass one way. Mary doesn’t has a chance of noticing them.

With a hissing sound Mary starts to wet her diaper, triggering a sensor which in turn activates the vibrators on her kitty and nipples. She starts to moan in pleasure, while Martha comments “Here you can see how the usual regression treatment looks like. Mary is in the first stage in which special equipment is used until she becomes docile enough for a human caretaker. This is called stage two, which we saw earlier with the boy.”

In the meantime Mary is in absolute bliss as she starts pushing out a big stinky load, triggering a second sensor that intensifies her pleasure. At this point the sounds stop, as the window starts blocking them. Noticing Astrid’s confusion, Martha explains “Subliminal messages started playing through the speakers, so the window was set to soundproof for our protection.”, chuckling once, Martha jokes “Don’t want to get influenced ourselves, do we?” Starting to move on, she concludes “The little ones are most receptive to the subliminal messages while in orgasmic bliss by pooping themselves. It literarily melts their minds, as they shit out one piece of adulthood at a time.”

Vivien looks down fearfully, knowing that Martha could have put her through this treatment. Feeling a warmth spread outwards from her crotch as she pees a little. Right now she is very thankful for not ending like this, nuzzling closer to Astrid for protection.

Martha on the other hand is deeply aroused, biting her lip as she lets the feelings of power and domination run through her. She loves putting adults through the regression treatment, watching them become big babies. Just like Mary and Becky right now. Her kitty becoming wet from arousal and her nipples hard.

After exiting the corridor, they arrive in the infirmary, where she shows Astrid the pain meds. Excusing herself afterward “Mommy needs to go to the toilet quick to relieve some pressure. I will be back in a moment.”

Vivien winks her goodbye “See you soon!”

After Martha arrived at the toilets, she  would normally lock the bathroom door behind her with her general key, but she forgets this time. Going into one of the toilet stalls inside the bathroom, she at least locks this door. Pulling down her pants and panties, she sees a little wet spot in her underwear from her arousal. Instead of feeling ashamed this makes her only hornier. Sitting herself on the toilet she starts to pleasure herself. While doing so she releases the control over her bladder, the hot golden liquid running over her hand as she continues to stimulate herself. Releasing moans from the pleasure, she comes closer and closer to orgasm. Her butthole twitching in anticipation as she starts pushing.

Martha knows how naughty she is right now, but she can’t help herself. As she goes poopy on the toilet like ‘a big girl’, she climaxes with a deep moan. One final push later the rest of her mess drops into the toilet bowel. Telling herself what a big girl she is for using the toilet. Yes, she is sooo much more mature then all these adult babies filling their diapers. Cleaning herself with some toilet paper, she flushes the toilet afterward. Time to wash her hands and get back to her two baby girls.

Astrid smiles in response to Vivien's little jump and seeing her clap her hands. It was cute and very sweet.  It helped settle her, calm her down being with Vivien and just focusing on her and nothing else because nothing else mattered.

The radiant smile on Vivien's face causes Astrid's heart to melt even further.  The encouraging squeeze Viv gave to her allowed Astrid to relax a bit. It was silly to stress and worry over things that weren't happening and she knew that Vivy was safe with her and Martha.

Astrid was glad that they were going to the infirmary first, "Thanks," she said, "i-it really hurts." she admits her free hand touching her side slightly while she continues to keep her gaze in front of her not wanting to show any sign of weakness or vulnerabilty.

Astrid allows herself to calm down slightly noticing that Martha was trying to make things lighter and less tense for the three of them. She really needed to get rid of her guard mentality. It wasn't healthy especially being on edge all the time.

"Good, that's good," replied Astrid, "I'd rather not get into anymore fights if that can be helped," she glanced at the training rooms, "so hopefully the worse is over." she added repeating Martha somewhat. It was weird seeing the cribs and Astrid wasn't certain what the point of all this was? She never really studied the facilty or what it did properply so she wasn't clued up on everything like she should be.

"So the data can't be breached or hacked at all?" asked Astrid eyeing the cameras not sure if she felt completely comfortable or not but it was rare for her to feel comfortable most of the time anyway.  If she had been giving the tour and not been 'betrayed' by Vivien she would of likely been freaked out by the 'treatment' that she was seeing in front of her.

Astrid was surprised to see Mary and it took a few minutes for her to recognise the former nurse. It was strange to see and she couldn't help look at Martha curiously but before she couldn't even ask what she meant Mary had already started grunting.

"How is any of this legal?" asked Astrid, blunt and curious.  She could see why Vivien was worried and why the other nurses seemed desperate to try and screw each other over as well if it meant that just one screw up would leave them like this.  The thought of becoming docile was a strange concept to Astrid and she couldn't quite get her head around that.

For the first time Astrid found herself feeling scared....

Was that really happening or was Martha joking? Did the subliminal messages actually caused minds to melt? She wasn't sure how she felt about that and had started to squeeze Vivien's hand a bit more tightly as she tried to work through mentally how she felt knowing about all this and that if she hadn't been able to hold off those nurses would Vivien be in there with Mary? Would she?

Astrid let's go of Vivien's hand as her girlfriend nuzzles close to her so she could wrap her arm around her waist to bring her in closer, much closer to her so they were practically snuggling up against one another as they walked.  Astrid looked at Martha and noticed that her sister was aroused by this.  A few days back she wouldn't of understood Martha's expression but since everything that had happened she had come to understand when people were excited.

Astrid couldn't deny the fact that she felt aroused as well from seeing and hearing about everything so far but she felt conflicted and worried over the facility and where she stood in regards to everything.

In the infirmy Astrid felt a little less stressed, "Have fun." she teased with a smirk wondering how pent up her sister was? Astrid turned to Vivien and hugged her tightly, "This place is seriously fucked up, you know that right? I thought I was scared before with what happened but now?" she shook her head, "Viv are you okay being here? I'm worried and while the worse might be over that isn't something we know for sure," stated Astrid, "it's a lot to take in." she could feel her bladder give out and wasn't sure if that was due to needing the toilet or her anxiety setting in.

To Astrid's question if the security camera recordings can be breached, she replies "The security is very high, but nothing is undoable."

To the next question Martha responds, "Our regular patients are people that did something wrong and were enlisted here for correctional behaviour. The state supports this facility and in addition there is a bigger market for adult babies then you think.", making a small pause before concluding, "Owning a trained adult baby is like the ultimate pet for high class society. You would be surprised how corrupt everything is. We get a lot of persons here that did nothing wrong, but fell out of grace with someone in power. It's kinda the same with the nurses here, as the manager I can put anyone I want through the regression process and nobody would care as long as this facility keeps running."

Vivien likes how Astrid hugs her, responding "I know how this facility works. I was the manager you know ..." Squirming around a bit in Astrid's hug from being nervous, she answers the next question "I ... I belong to Martha now. We both do, because she owns us. There is no choice Astrid and I'm very happy that mommy didn't send us through the real regression training!" Hearing how Astrid's bladder gives out, she nuzzles herself deeper into her chest. She knows that her girlfriend is probably upset and needs her now. It's a lot to process, so Vivien adds "You know that Martha was forced to take us in, right? If she hadn't done that we would be where Mary is right now. Company policy is very clear in regard to what we did in my office."

Martha is really kind to them. Vivien knows that and is very grateful for that. Seeing her come back from the toilets, she greets "Hi mommy, glad that your back!"

Martha gives them a genuine smile "I'm also glad to see my two baby girls again.", seeing that they are embracing each other in an emotional moment, she waits patiently.

Astrid hoped deeply that the camera recordings were safe and there wouldn't be any trouble at all in that regard.  It should be fine, right? She was just being paranoid....

It was slowly starting to sink in for Astrid how serious and troubling this all was, "So someone whose done no wrong is forced to go through all this because they happened to get on someone's bad side?" she felt sick, "How is that fair?" she was confused and trying to understand, "Does the facility then sell these people? I understand correcting behaviour but I just..."

Astrid shook her head, "The ultimate pet...."

It was hard for her and to that extent maybe she was still naive to how the way things worked.  She had always preferred simple over complex and this was getting a lot less simple the more she found out and she found herself making a half whine and whimpering sound in the back of her throat in response to all of this as she shot her sister a fearful and helpless look.

Astrid holds Vivien even more tightly as her brain tries to catch up with everything she had learnt so far as she listens to her, "I-is this place bad?" she asked softly only to feel a coldness rush up her back at Vivien telling her that Martha owned them both now and that there was no choice, "T-there's always a choice? I could pick you up and carry you out, can't I?" she questioned confused.

Feeling Vivien nuzzling deeper into chest Astrid held her more similar to a child holding their favourite stuffie after waking up from a nightmare and slowly trying to creep into their mommy's room for comfort, "Forced to take us in?" she squeaked, "I didn't know..." she started to breath a little heavily, "Does that mean she doesn't want us?"

She hoped Martha hadn't overheard her.  Why did she feel so scared? Why was her racing so much? It almost felt like she was hyperventaliting.

Astrid didn't greet Martha like Viv had and simply stared wide eyed at her with a terrfied gaze.  It wasn't that she was scared of Martha far from it but she didn't like being trapped, being caught and she was finding it difficult to remain calm right now.  

She was Martha's babygirl.

Through the conflicting emotions and state of her mind right now something seemed to click for Astrid as her gaze lowered to Martha's chest.  A primal urge taken her over but it wasn't sexual this time like it had been normally. This urge felt different, it made her feel weak and without thinking she broke off the tender moment with a kiss to Vivien's forehead and walked over to Martha like a terrfied animal.

It was impossible to ask for permission right now, it was impossible to know if this was even okay or if Martha....if Mommy would be upset.

Without thinking at all Astrid undid the top three buttons of Martha's top as tears started to fall from her eyes as she desperatly tried to undo the fourth button so she could gain access to her sister's breasts wanting to drink her milk, wanting some form of comfort.  It was as if her brain was on autopilot and she had no control over herself, no control over her emotions and to further this point her bladder decided to release itself once again.

Vivien whispers back a response to Astrid's question "It isn't fair, but this is how things work. After finishing the regression treatment, they are not considered an adult anymore, so guardianship falls to the person mentioned in the contract. If there is no one listed, the institute is free to proceed how it likes, which can easely be arranged by a little bureaucratic error.", concluding in a meek voice "It's not as if the person can protest at this point, being unable to speak complete sentences ..."

Noticing Astrid's distress, Vivien cuddles up to her, softly patting her in a calming manner.

No, Astrid can't just pick her up and leave, but Vivien knows that this is not the right time to state this, so she remains silent instead.

Martha did overhear what Astrid said, reaponding with a heartfelt voice "I love you both! Your my two baby girls and I'm your mommy. You make me very happy and I care deeply for you!", making a small pause before continuing, "I respect you both and would never do anything to harm you!"

Seeing Astrid move over to her like a terrified animal seeking comfort from her mommy, she opens her arms wide with a genuine smile, ready to embrace Astrid "Come here baby girl, mommy loves you very much!" Of course Vivien follows right away.

Letting Astrid come close she gives her time to show her intentions. Noticing what her baby girl craves, she helps to undo the remaining buttons "Let mommy help you get access to your milkies.", laying both Astrid and Vivien down in her lap she presents her full breasts.

With a warm smile she watches her baby girls focused on the objects of their desire. Lowering her breasts down, they both latch on like good baby girls. Martha praises them while they nurse "Good baby girls, mommy likes to nurse you. I hope you like it too."

While nursing Vivien pees again a little, not even noticing as she is enjoying the bonding moment so much. She can hear Martha's calm heartbeat as she slowly suckles the sweet breastmilk away.

This is the way things are supposed to be, thinks Martha as she releases a content sigh. Right now she is very happy and relaxed at the same time. Feeling her baby girls close to her as never before.

Astrid made a soft whine in the back of her throat in response to Vivian and felt beyond conflicted because she was undeniably freaked out, unsure and anxious about this, about the reveal having not understood the context before and yet she wanted to protect Viv, she wanted to be strong especially with how meek her girlfriend had sounded.

The cuddling helped and so did feeling Viven's hand on her back, patting her, but it wasn't enough right now.

Astrid was the type of person who could handle anything, anything at all but only if that thing was happening right here and right now because she could respond, she knew how to act but this wasn't the sort of thing that she could handle or act towards because it wasn't someone coming at her with a knife nor someone needing help or protection!

"Are the guardians sometimes bad people?" she mumbled already knowing the answer and feeling uncomfortable. 

Astrid wasn't smart and she knew that but normally it didn't bother her much except right now when it would of been helpful to understand everything better and in a more meaningful way.

Hearing Martha's heartfelt voice helped calmed Astrid down, "Mommy..." she squeaked and her voice breaking at Martha's words and intentions knowing that her sister was there for her, for Vivy. 

Tears stung her eyes but that was common place for Astrid most of the time whenever she felt emotional and vulnerable especially when she felt unable to do anything at all.

Seeing Martha opening up her arms wide and the genuine smile on her sister's face was enough for Astrid to rush towards her.

Astrid was grateful that Martha understood what her intentions were. It made everything easier and she didn't have to wrestle with any of the buttons now and she doubted she'd be able to undo them with how shaky her hands had become.

Astrid latched on instantly to Martha's breast and suckled intensely. Her forehead and nose pressed up against Martha's breast in a desperate attempt for comfort like a kitten seeking it's mother's warmth and milk to feed its hunger.

Being held and nursed calmed Astrid down and slowly she started to relax in Martha's embrace her suckling becoming less intense and much more soft as she snuggled up into Martha's side. It felt like time had stopped and the terrifying almost feral feeling had mostly subsided thanks to the comfort she had received.

Astrid had stopped drinking but still had her mouth on her sister's breast and was just clinging to Martha now refusing to let go even for a moment even going as far as to wrap her legs around her sister's waist.

Astrid briefly glanced at Viv before looking away feeling slightly guilty over how much she had freaked out and was still freaking out. She hoped she hadn't scared or worried her girlfriend or her mommy with her behaviour?

Martha is happy that Astrid cuddles up to her in such a way. It makes her feel needed and loved, so she stays calm and lets Astrid be. Reafirming her baby girl: "Your a good baby girl, you can stay at mommy's side as long as you want. No reason to rush.", softly patting her.

After Vivien finished nursing she cuddles up to her girlfriend, giving her a warm hug and adding "I love you! You are a great baby mommy!"

From Vivien's perspective Astrid is a baby girl, but also her second mommy at the same time. Therefore when Astrid is feeling little, she will be called baby mommy now. Giggling a bit about her new word creation, Vivien snuggles up to Astrid.

Martha on the other hand shows an amused smile as she watches Astrid being sandwitched between her and Vivy. They are both careful though, so Astrid keeps feeling comfortable. Showering her with so much love seems like the right thing to do. Astrid just got confronted with the hard and dark reality or the regression institute. Now it's Martha's duty to comfort her baby girl!

There was little to no chance of Astrid letting go soon but she did start to pout childishly though as she snuggled up to Martha trying to solve things out mentally but her brain wasn't having it at all causing her to grumble cutely.

Feeling Vivy cuddling her Astrid smiled, "I love you too!" she replied glancing at Viven as her head stayed firmly nuzzled against Martha's breast.

It took a moment for the penny to drop and Astrid stuck her tongue out childishly in response to Viv's new naming convention even though it did describe her very well right now and her role between the two.

Astrid could feel the love easily from the two and could see how much they both cared for her. It was nice and something she wasn't use to having at all and after ten minutes of just being snuggled Astrid finally let go of Martha's breast no longer holding on with her mouth. There was quite a bit of drool and saliva on her chin.

Astrid had finally calmed down but she still had her legs wrapped around Martha but she made sure to have one arm wrapped around Viv.

"I still don't get any of this and I don't really agree with everything but at least you're in charge," she looked at Martha, "and I know you'll make it better, right, mommy?" she said hopefully and even in a naive manner still not quite understanding the amount of money that this operation had nor the amount of power people had either or how dangerous it was. 

There was still an innocent there with Astrid when it came to all this, "You could get the rich people to sign a evaluation? So they have to be tested as well? And stop the really bad ones?" suggested Astrid having zero idea on the regulations or what was involved at all but just wanted the more sinister elements to be less evil or have some sort of consequence, "If its so highly prized to have a baby they won't care and just think its a challenge? Kinda like a car license?" she squirmed slightly as a bit more pee escaped from her soaking her padding.

Vivien chimes in "I ... I started working on something like this", feeling the surprised gazes of both Martha and Astrid she continues, "It's all on my laptop that mommy has now...", putting her thumb back into her mouth.

Martha praises “Good baby girl! Mommy will take a look and will try to make it official!” The thought of having all these bad mommy’s and daddy’s fail the tests and becoming babies themselves is intoxicating. Martha will have so much fun in the future!

Vivien basks in the praise, a huge grin forming on her face.

Martha suggests “Why don’t we start with Vivien’s tour and get you back to the others afterward? I can take a look at the files later.”

Vivien removes her thumb again “Otay!”, looking over to Astrid she adds “Come Astrid, lets start our tour!” After making sure that Astrid follows her, she starts to walk ahead, her diaper causing her to waddle a bit. Together with the frilly dress she looks very silly and cute. Martha has to suppress an “Awww!”, it’s just so adorable to watch little Vivy toddle onward. Following both her baby girls to watch over them.

The tour leads through the whole institute, nobody bothering them with Martha walking close by. They do catch a lot of attention though, as Vivy and Astrid look so adorable. Motherly gazes and some whispers later, Vivy has a new reputation as Martha’s baby tour guide.

Eventually they visit the punishment area, as Vivy wanted to take a look at how the two naughty nurses are doing. Warning Astrid beforehand, they enter the place. Each of the former nurses is in a special device that constantly stimulates them with a low vibrating sound. They are standing upright, their feet vanishing in the ground and their hands vanishing in the ceiling of each device, locked away so they are unable to move. They look so pathetic with the thick discolored diapers around their waists and the feeder in their mouth. They have a horny look in their eyes as they try to make squishies in their soggy diapers …

Vivien spots a huge grin and states “Serves you right!”, noticing that they can’t hear her because of the headphones, she rotates to Astrid and stumbles out “I was not talking to them … it was more a statement to you!”, she tries to salvage her little misstep.

Martha is very aroused seeing the two former nurses in this state, her kitty becoming wet again from anticipation she states “Is it ok if mommy has a little fun with those two?” She intends to customize their experience for a bit, maybe make them go poopy for Astrid and Vivien. Also … Martha is very horny at this sight and she might start pleasuring herself again if she continues.

Later that day: Martha takes a look at the files on Vivien’s laptop and starts making them reality. A couple calls and e-mails later she has convinced the authorities to make it official. She had to make some concessions though: A couple government members and their friends are excluded from the tests and will get a certificate anyway.

It’s just how the world works, but Martha digresses. Now she has the means to get all those wealthy customers that bought adult babies to come here or give up their charge. She is sure that the arrogant pricks under them will see it as a challenge that they can’t fail, but Martha will make sure to prove them otherwise!

Astrid looks at Viven with a big grin at that feeling a certain wave of relief wash over her knowing that her girlfriend, her love wasn't or hadn't been letting this stay under the table and had been planning on doing something about it! 

Astrid looked at Martha,"Good! They need to be punished mommy! If they aren't treating their babies right then they aren't suppose to be looking after them." she wriggled on Martha's leg feeling more energised and a lot less stress knowing now that the more evil aspect of the facility would be dealt with unaware of how turned on Martha was at the prospect of having their clients fail, "There should be a surprise inspection once a year or something as well to bring any new people in to be reviewed when they get a baby or something," she grumbled, "a temporary licence and then a full one after three years? Just incase." she added wanting to make sure everyone who did get taken were being cared for properly and not abused. It wasn't something she could live with at all but Astrid always had a strong complexity for justice even if it was at times childish and limited in scope.

Astrid nods and bounces up ready for the tour but before they made a move she made sure to give Vivien a big and loving kiss to show how proud she was of her and then quickly took the pain relief pill which they had originally came her for.

Astrid follows right behind Viven as her girlfriend gives her the tour. It was very cute and Astrid couldn't stop smiling as she watched Viven with complete adoration! It was a strange feeling of being giddy like a school girl and being like a proud mama. It was weird how little she felt and yet how big she felt as well!

Astrid's entire focus was on Viv only so she ignored the chatter surrounding her girlfriend knowing that her babygirl was safe! No one was going to do anything and once the licences had been approved they would both be chipped and potentially collared by Mommy Martha! Securing them both to her properly.

"You should think about becoming a tour guide Vivy! Your really good at it." complimented and teased Astrid the moment they stopped at which point she gave Viven a hug and a playful bite on the back of her neck.

Astrid took a deep and sharp breath as they entered the punishment area knowing that it wasn't going to be a nice thing to see....

Astrid looks at the former nurses in amazement. There was some slight pity she felt for them but it wasn't enough for her to care much about them or the punishment they were going through at all. They deserved this. They knew what would happen if they lost and now they were paying the price for it.

It was justice and right. If it weren't Martha would correct it and correct her! She was sure of that! As Astrid watched the former nurses she couldn't help but notice their pathetic attempts to make squishes in their diapers. 

It was kind of hot? Seeing those two buckle their hips and pleading looks of relief.

Astrid looks at Viven with a raised eyebrow and a no nonsense look on her face before grinning in return, "Fuck yeah it deserves them right! They were trying to take you away!" she lifted Viven up easily and wrapped her arms around her, "Screw them! They've been bad and Mommy decides what their punishment should be." she glances at Martha only to smirk, "How could I ever say no to my Mommy? What sort of good little girl would I be then?" she teases, "I want Mommy to have fun too!" she giggled playfully in a devilish manner ready to have some fun.

In the higher levels of society a whirlwind had erupted at the newest reveal and surprisingly everyone was all for it! There was talk even celebrations over the idea of a licence and what that meant! It would be a badge of honour and respect! They'd be able to show off their babies via social media with no constraints now! It was bound to burst into popularity even more now and some people believed easily that they'd be able to bypass the test with ease.

It was decided that whoever didn't wouldn't deserve their place in high society at all and had everything that was coming to them. 

A couple of newspapers had even been allowed to release the story to gather more interest in the facility and equally to make it more mainstream just so some of the higher class could show off more via social media.

Martha takes note of Astrid's comments regarding the upcomming certificate. She will try to include them as best as possible.

Whenever Astrid bites Vivy playfully, she can't resist to release one of her cute squeaks. It reminds her that Astrid has just as much control over her as Martha. She feels her knees become weak for a moment, before she catches herself again.

When Vivien was suddenly picked up by Astrid, she felt warmth spreading outward from her crotch. Releasing a surprised gasp she comes to rest in mommy's arms. Nuzzling herself deep into Astrid's embrace, she starts enjoying some cuddling time. With a contend smile baby Vivy watches her two mommy's go at the two naughty nurses.

Mia and Rachel.

Martha steps closer to Rachel first, putting her hand to the front of her soggy diaper, she gives it a good squeeze. Absolute bliss is in Rachel's eyes as she moans through her feeder gag. "Such a naughty little girl ...", comments Martha, before walking over to a spanking paddle.

Coming back, she enters a command at a console next to the punishment unit that causes the arm restraints to open. Immedeatly Rachel tries to pleasure herself in her horny haze, but Martha swats her hands away. Putting the naughty girl over her lap, she raises her hand with the paddle high.

Rachel seems to realize whats comming as she squirms around without success. Then the paddle comes down like thunder: Slap! The sound echoing throughout the whole room as Rachel whimpers in pain. Martha has no mercy though as she spanks Rachel again. With each spank she speaks out loud enough that Rachel can hear her even through the headphones she is wearing "You ... Spank! ... do not ... Spank! ... try to ... Spank! ... harm my baby girls!!!" Making it very clear how displeased she is.

Pressing another command on the console next to her, a block starts rising between Rachels legs. Putting the paddle away and locking Rachels arms to two portrusions on the appearing construct.

Wondering what this is, Rachel looks up in confusion, causing Martha to put the headphones off for a moment to explain, "This, my naughty baby girl ...", she points to the device Rachel is sitting on, "... is a very special rocking horse. You will fear it at the start, but you will learn to love it!"

Putting in another command at the console, the device starts rocking forward and backward, each time causing Rachel's diaper to squish against her.

Martha continues with a malicious smile, "You may not know about this option because it was considered dangerous as the new manager I'm the only one able to activate it.", making a pause before explaining why this is the case, putting on a fake sad expression as she does, "All patients that went through it had a complete mental breakdown. I mean not only complete regression. I mean that they regressed to toddlers and stayed that way without being able to grow up again ..."

Turning on the device with another stroke, the whole construct starts vibrating. Martha puts on a malicious smile as she concludes, "Do you know what is worse then not being able to cum?" Rachel moaning in response. "It's cumming all the time while being showered with these nice little tapes!", putting the headphones back on. By now the laxatives she added to Rachel's feeder through a command should become active.

Vivien whispers in Astrid's ear that Martha makes this just up. Her goal being to terrify Rachel and making her more submissive. Vivy states that the subliminal messages can't be forced on someone. The person has to believe that they work. It's a big secret on which only managers of the institute get informed.

Martha steps back as she watches virtual reality glasses descend from the ceiling and firmly planting themselves on Rachel's eyes. Making sure that even the last free sense she still had get's fed the regressive massages now. It's as if Rachel is in a new world now. Her entire being from sight, smell, hearing and touch is now trapped in an endless regression cycle until Martha deems otherwise.

And Rachel now fully believes that this will turn her into a baby, so it will do so indeed ...

As a final touch, Martha adds in the console that Rachel's diaper will not be changed under any circumstances for the next 24 hours.

Having finished her business with Rachel, Martha goes over to Mia to repeat what she just did.

Astrid loves the amount of control she has over her girlfriend and can't hold back a smirk or grin as she notices her baby becoming weak for her.

It made her think of Martha briefly and how they were now. The relationship she had with her own sister wasn't the same as this with Viv. The dynamics were different between all three of them and while Mommy helped them make stickies she wasn't sure if either of them were allowed to return the favour?

Astrid also felt comfortable now showing her more desperate and clingy if not insecure side to Martha because she could still be strong and capable for Viv but weak and kitten like for Martha. It felt good that she was able to find a balance of some sort. It also helped her sense of morals and regard to others having Martha as her Mommy because it meant that her Mommy made the final decision and that whatever her Mommy deemed necessary meant that it had to happen and she would be a good little girl and see that her Mommy's dreams were realised.

Astrid carried Vivien as she followed Martha curiously to Rachel right behind her as she looked at the former nurse that had tried to take their baby and couldn't stop trying to punch her for getting in the way. 

Astrid glares instantly at Rachel as she see's the amount of bliss in her eyes from Martha's hand holding the front of her soggy diaper. It made her feel jealous and slightly turned on but she knew that things were just getting started! She would easily bet everything that her sister was still angry over what happened and with the bruise on her face as a constant reminder....

Astrid knew that things were about to get interesting.

With her curiosity peaked she gets closer and see's Rachel's desperate attempt to pleasure herself which causes to scowl but soon enough she was smiling again as Martha starts to punish the naughty nurse.

Astrid cringes a little at the spanking seeing how rough it was but Rachel had harm them and the others as well. It was wise not to cross a Mama like Martha! She hoped the other nurses were starting to understand this and wouldn't attempt anything in the future it would foolish at best and destructive at worse.

The so called 'horse' had made Astrid curious and she couldn't look away. It looked weird but kind of fun yet horrifying at the same time? 

Astrid listened and her stomach twisted with a sense of dread at the thought of something being dangerous but she knew to trust Martha! Her muscles tensing up must of caught Viv's attention as she listened to her girlfriend and watched her Mommy.

Subliminal messaging....

Huh? That made sense? Astrid's mouth became dry at the thought of cumming all the time and while that did sound like fun she knew that would be torture after a long period of time with no rest at all. Astrid didn't feel envious at all of Rachel as she watched the mean nurse lose all her senses and become trapped in a virtual space for the next few days. 

It deserved her right for being so mean and she knew Martha wouldn't go this far without good cause! Astrid watched as Mia suffered the same fate and at that point she found it difficult to ignore how hot and bothered she had become.

Astrid was rubbing the front of Vivy's diaper softly while biting and suckling down on the back of her girlfriend's neck her breathing a bit heavy. The entire scenario in front of her had gotten Astrid excited and slightly confused as well over how hot she found her sister dominating those two brats but she didn't really care much for normality and if her Mommy wanted her to stop she would.

After handling the two naughty girls, Martha is wet from arousal. Her panties drenched as she barely keeps it together. She needs to find a toilet fast and help herself to release the heat.

Vivien also gets very aroused and notices Martha's condition. Asking in a sweet voice "Mommy, do you want to go pee-pee in my diaper?" Feeling how Astrid rubs her diapered kitty, she wants to make squishies sooo bad! Holding herself back barely, because she wants to do it with Martha together. All three of them climaxing together, helping each other out to do so. She gives Astrid a slight nudge, whispering "Let's help mommy make cummies with us together!"

Martha is very pleased with Vivien's suggestion, but asks nonetheless "Mommy would  love to do that, but are you sure that you are fine with it?" After Vivien gave her consent, Martha steps closer and with a seductive smile she starts undoing the tapes of Vivien's diaper. "Oh my, what do we have here? A dry diaper?!?", Martha gasps in shock.

Vivien plays along, squealing in a childish tone "Yes mommy! Baby Vivy want's to make squishies but my diapee is too dry!"

Martha bites her lips as the words turn her on even more. Replying to Vivy "Then let mommy fix that!", opening the diaper wide, she quickly undoes her own pants. Revelaing her wet panties beneath. Vivien is surprised from seeing Martha's arousal so clearly and can't resist to tease "Looks like mommy went a bit pee herself!"

Martha can't help herself anylonger as her hand starts massaging her slick kitty through her panties. Releasing a moan as she releases her bladder. With a hissing sound a golden stream flows out and over her hand. Vivien standing up and pressing herself against Martha to catch every drop with her diaper. A lot of it directly flowing against her tummy before flowing down into her comfy diapee.

Astrid looks between Martha and Vivien her mouth becoming dry and her heart racing with excitement as she becomes even more aroused and curious wondering what was going to happen next? The nudge and whisper was enough for Astrid to understand what was going on and what Vivien wanted to do.

Astrid couldn't help but smirk at the idea of all three of them making cummies together the thought alone was enthraling....

"Yes! Let's! It's unfair that everyone gets some fun expect Mommy!" replied Astrid in a excited tone as she stands by for a moment to watch just to get an idea of what was going or what to do.

Astrid breathed in heavily as she watched Martha use Vivien's diaper...

It was impossible for her not to start rubbing her padding, "Not fair!" whined Astrid as she moves in closer to watch the two and her mind wonders to Mary....

"M-my diapee....."

Astrid blushed, "Mommy needs to go poopy in mine! I wanna make squishes too and I can't if it isn't icky." she squirmed feeling nervous and slightly anxious over how Martha would respond to her, "I-I wanna try and uh," she stammered, "can I...."

Would it be weird? They were sisters but with everything that had happened she was sure that the boundries between them didn't matter anymore, "I wanna taste Mama's cummies." blurted Astrid out her body ridgid but very hot and bothered she looked at Vivien before smirking at her girlfriend deciding to rub the back of her girlfriend's diaper soothingly and sensually, "You need to learn to share." she teased Vivien and licked her neck.

"Cute!", Martha exclaims as she hears how Astrids wants to join in, "You are allowed to do as you please Astrid!", removing her hand from her kitty in order to not climax to fast. She wants to give Astrid a chance to perform.

She hopes that Astrid gets her hint and moves herself in position (laying under Martha so she can lick her kitty while being able to catch her poopy)

Vivien is in absolute bliss as she feels Martha's warm piss flowing down her body and collecting in her diaper. She makes sure that she waits for Astrid before starting to make squishies. At the same time she hears Martha grunting, as she starts pushing out a warm present for Astrid ...

Astrids squirms awkwardly unable to hide how excited she is at the prospect that she was allowed to do as she pleases! The only thought on her mind was that she'd be able to help her Mommy climax which is what Vivy and now she wanted! It was only fair! And so Astrid got into position and made sure that she had alligned herself correctly so she would catch everything in the front of her diaper just like Vivy had before her with Martha's pee.

Astrid once certain that she had everything correct then burrowed her head against Martha's kitty and started to lick softly only to become more confident at which point she started to curl her tounge and lick more rapidly.

Astrid could feel her diaper become heavy at the front and squirmed slightly lifting herself so she was now sitting on her Mommy's present causing her to moan loudly at the sudden direct contact it had with her own kitty causing her to start humping and grinding away while she continued to eat Martha out passionatly.  Her nature becoming a bit more wild as she gripped Martha's legs to give herself more of a way to bury her tounge deeper within her.

After she took care of her Mommy she planned on taken care of Vivy and couldn't help the thought of putting her girlfriend in the used diaper she was now wearing but she would make sure that she would add her own mess to the already soiled diaper to make it extra special for Vivy!  

Martha moans in pleasure as Astrid gets to work. The feeling of her tongue in her kitty, while her butthole is stimulated by pushing out such a big load ... she loves it! Going on the toilet while fingering herself can't hold a candle to this!

While doing all of this, Martha doesen't feel as mature though. She can feel her warm pee against her skin from Vivien rubbing it against her before making space for Astrid. Right now she feels like one of her naughty baby girls, just without a diaper. Giving up control and being pleasured while defecating is something new. The feeling, the smell, it all tells her that she is doing something infantile. Seeing her panties with a huge wet spot on them, she starts to think that maybe she belongs in diapers too. Martha whimpers before sliding her thumb into her mouth, suckling on it like a good baby girl.

Vivien is having the time of her life. First getting peed on by mommy and then closing her diaper up again to make squishies. While she moans in pleasure, she starts grunting. Pushing out a warm mass into the back of her diaper. She feels so little, so infantile as she climaxes in her diaper, sinking down onto her poopy with a loud Squelch!" Vivien is spend and basks in the afterglow of her orgasm. Hoping that she will be able to change diapers with Astrid later. She also wants to get a feel of mommy's poopy!

Martha comes closer and closer to orgasm, her moans increasing in volume, until finally she climaxes in absolut bliss. Her thumb sliding back out of her mouth as she rolls of to the side. Freeing Astrid and laying on the floor. As she basks in the afterglow of her orgasm she feels warm wetness around her crotch and as she didnt wipe herself, she feels the remains of her squishy poopy in her buttcrack. Unable to clean herself like a mature girl, she plops her thumb back into place.

Vivien feels that something is wrong with mommy Martha. Looking over to her confirms her doubts. Seems like their big mommy glided a little into baby space. Standing up she moves over to Martha. Giving her a warm hug and speaking in a soft voice, "Your a big girl Martha! I don't see a dirty diaper around you. Can you get mommy back out?"

Will Astrid notice that her mommy needs a little cleanup to feel mature again or does she want to push Martha into becoming a baby like them?

Astrid finds a natural rhythm with her tounge and was able to time things perfectly as she could feel each shiver and tremor inside Martha's kitty.  She felt proud knowing that she was doing a good but hadn't quite realised yet how good of a job she had just done or how Martha was feeling at all!

Her only thoughts were on pleasing Martha, pleasing her mommy so she wasn't focused at all on what was going on with her not that she could giving she was face deep in Martha's crotch licking and sucking away tenderly.
Astrid continues to hump and grind in her soiled diaper and could hear Vivien grunting in the background and hoped that her girlfriend was having fun watching all this! Feeling Martha's walls in her kitty tighten and hearing her moans she knew that her Mommy was about to orgasm and braced herself by going further in then she already had wanted to get as much of her mommy's cum inside her.

Astrid stayed seated on her knees and breathed in and out heavily having climax'd the same time as Vivien had. It was a huge rush and she felt so naughty having just done that here in the punishment center.  What if someone saw them all? They'd be in so much trouble! Astrid's first thought was to kiss Vivien, deeply, "It'd be rude of me to keep this all to myself," she winked grabbing the front of her diaper, "but first I need to add my own." she winks at Viv and then bends down starting to make a mess of her own adding to Martha's causing the already used diaper to sag even more heavily.

At this point Astrid looks over at Martha and Viv seeing them together and noticing Martha sucking on her thumb.  This was new? And maybe she would of done something, something to baby Martha a little but she couldn't right now because they would likely end up getting caught, wouldn't they? And she couldn't let that happen so Astrid stood and waddled awkwardly to see that Martha needed a bit of TLC.  That was okay, "Maybe next time we'll bring a spare diaper just in case," she teased, "I don't mind putting you in a diaper Mommy but I'd hate for anything bad to happen to us espescially after bonding and becoming so close again." she added finding some tissues nearby and wiping up Martha throughly, "You okay?" she asked worriedly rubbing Martha's leg softly, "We'll talk about this later and see what we should do because we can't have any problems for now until the liscene things have been passed and we can regiester ourselves to you so we're safe." she added trying to think knowing that Martha was feeling vulnerable right now and she didn't want to do anything without Martha's full consent espescially if that meant putting her in a diaper or babying her a bit which she was fine with doing but only if her Mommy wanted that.

Noticing Astrid's behaviour, Vivien goes to fetch a pull up for Martha. It's the first step on padded protection and with pants over them they are very hard to spot.

Martha keeps sucking her thumb as Astrid starts cleaning her like a baby. When she hears that Astrid considers putting her in a diaper, she feels aroused again. Blushing as she thinks how good it would feel to have her mess in Astrids diaper put onto her naughty tushy ...

Astrid notices Martha's intense gaze on her poopy diaper.

Martha nods when Astrid asks if she is ok. Putting the thumb out of her mouth she replies in a submissive voice "I ... I like being baby Martha! Always being the mommy and in addition carrying the responsibilities as the manager is sooo much!"

She agrees that they can't have any problems now, so she puts the thumb out of her mouth and takes the cleaning wipe from Astrid to do it herself like a big girl.

When Vivien came back with the pull up, Martha's kitty started to became slick again. Biting her lip as Vivy gives the pull up to Astrid. Both of her babygirls see her arousal, Vivien surpressing a giggle at the cute sight.

When Astrid slides the pull up slowly up, Martha states "Thanks Astrid, but let me do the rest.", pulling it up the rest of the way like a big girl!

Putting her pants back on, the infantile garment is well hidden. Ready to go back to their safe area, Martha asks, "Do you two want to have some fun in these dirty diapers or do you want mommy to clean you up right away?", getting back into her motherly role. Listening closely, Martha doesen't sound as confident anymore. Her posture is also different. Her mature smell now having this infantile note that wasn't there before ...

Vivien wonders: Will other nurses notice and try to take advantage?

Whispering her thoughts to Astrid without alerting Martha. Thinking that telling mommy Martha would only make it worse.

Astrid sighs softly as she watches Martha with a intense yet soft gaze her blue eyes shimmering in the light wondering what was going to happen now? She hadn't expected Martha to react like this but she couldn't really blame her sister considering how stressful the job was that she had.  It seemed everyone in the facilty was a little bit mad but that wasn't a bad thing it just meant they needed to be careful, very careful of others who worked here and who would want to overthrow Martha.  

Thankfully Martha was built like a tank and equally she had been a security guard so she could easily throw people and protect those around her but that didn't mean that they couldn't be beaten.  It would just need planning and work to beat them.  Who would dare though?

Astrid could see Martha's gaze, "Once everything is sorted and secured I'll make sure you'll be stuck in one of my messy diapers," she smirked, "but we need to think about our safety first otherwise we might end up like them." she glanced at Rachel and Mia who were both sat on a rocking horse each.

Astrid wished she could do something to help Martha out but now wasn't the time she just hoped her sister understood that. It was cute seeing Martha's kitty becoming slick again. It caused Astrid to smirk and she was tempted to tease Martha a little bit stopped herself, holding off.

Astrid nodded and let Martha pull the rest of the pull up as she stood nearby to help. There was something different to Martha though and she could tell with the tone of her voice, how her sister holds herself and that sweet scent of baby powder.

Astrid gives Vivien a concerned look and agrees with her girlfriend, "I think we should get cleaned up," stated Astrid taken charge, "we can do this a thousand times over but not if we're caught," she paused, "you don't want to lose me or Viv, do you? And I don't want to lose either of you but I might if we don't learn to be careful," she gives Martha a hug, "just be big for a little longer until the liscenes are ready and then you can be as little as you want because we'll all be safe, right? I don't know what legal stuff there is in those documents but I know you'll make it air tight, right?" she turned to Viv, "So let's go back and talk to Amanda about all this, yeah? She's on our side so we know we're safe with her and there's, uh...Jill, right?" she questioned, "Is there anyone who might want to take over, anyone who might try something?" she asked with concern.

Martha agrees, "You are right Astrid. I will neither lose you or Vivy!" This conviction seem to change something in her, as Martha regains some of her former aura. Now looking at her she stopped radiating little girl, but she still isn't back to the  mommy feeling she gave off originally.

Returning the hug, she promises "I will make those licences so we can do what we want without anyone bothering us!"

She agrees, "Yes we should go back to Amanda and Jill after we cleaned up.", thinking a bit about who could challenge her, Martha realizes that it's a long list. Responding with a slight grimace she responds, "The department heads and their close followers have all an incentive to try to usurp my position." Explaining more in detail, "We have the department of mental health, physical health, human resources, general logistics, security, public relations and the regression departments. From these I have a tight hold on security and mental health. Especially problematic are the four regression departments though. The first two are R&D for designing new stuff to regress our patients and the Aftercare department which focuses on keeping the adult babies in their current condition or making changes. They also offer courses of how to care for adult babies. The third department is just called primary operations and handles the regular regression process of patients in the institute.",  making a dramatic pause before concluding, "The last regression department has the most influence in the institute and is controlled by Victoria.", a shiver running down her spine, when she thinks of the cold woman. "Victoria is truly scary, she is extremely intelligent and very perceptive. She doesn't allow any signs of immaturity and is leading the department for internal disciplining. She is the one that is responsible for regressing institute personal."

Fidgeting a bit Martha confesses, "I was the head of this department before I became the new manager. Now Victoria took over and she seems very eager ..."

After contemplating this information, Vivien and Martha follow Astrid's lead with cleaning themselves up. Making themselves presentable again. For Vivien this includes changing out of her diaper and cleaning herself with wet wipes, while Martha assists her where she can.

Hopefully they are able to regroup in their little safe place that was originally created by Vivien and is now under Martha's control. There not even Victoria has access ...

At the same time as they depart in Victoria's office:

A nurse enters with a malicious grin, reporting to her department head "I followed the new manager and found out something spicy!", getting a camera out of her pocket and presenting a picture of Martha sucking her thumb while pooping into Astrid's diaper.

Victoria's eyes narrow, her lips a straight line, as she responds in a neutral voice "Good work! Put the camera on my desk and tell no one about the incident."

Wanting to speak up, the nurse reconsiders as she sees a dangerous glint in Victoria's eyes. Slowly putting the camera with the picture on it down onto the table and quickly leaving afterward. Directly after, Victoria presses a button and a male voice asks, "What can I do for you, Miss Victoria?"

She responds in an ice cold voice, "Follow the nurse that just left my office. Scare her a bit and make sure that she will keep her mouth shut. Don't get rid of her though ..."

"Yes Ma'am!", he responds before Victoria ends the call.

Taking the camera into her hands, she leaves her office. She makes her way over the Martha's safe haven. Waiting at just the right spot to intercept Martha and her two baby girls. She watches in satisfaction as they freeze in their spots as they come around the corner.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?", she asks with a predatory grin. Showing the camera in her hands she states, "I got quite the interesting picture of you and your baby girls while visiting the punishment area."

Victoria tosses the camera over to Martha and announces in a serious voice, "You owe me a favor from now on. I hope I don't have to intervene again." Having had her pleasure with teasing them, she starts to quickly leave. Not waiting for them to catch up to her.