LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sisterly machinations (private for Salinas98)

Sword

Martha's warm voice sent a shiver down Astrid's spine. It wasn't something she had ever heard before directed at her and something she was learning rather quickly that she craved, she craved to hear Martha's sweet voice talking to her like this, talking to her so calmly. It felt right and soothed the terrible aches that she felt within herself.

Astrid didn't need to be told again as she humped away against Martha's leg while suckling on her breast desperatly almost as if she had never been fed at all and that this might be the last time until she had anything again. There was a certain desperation to Astrid that could easily of been mocked and she was glad that Martha wasn't being mean to her at all, that Martha was taken care of her.

It made everything easier.  It meant she didn't have to worry about the past or that she was the oldest between the two. All she had to worry about was that she was Martha's cute little baby that needed attention and affection from her mommy.

Astrid didn't have much knowledge of the goings on in the building where her girlfriend and sister worked but she knew enough that what she was doing was slightly odd giving that everyone else seemed somewhat forced into being a baby and acting out like one but she didn't need any training at all it just came natural her.

Astrid started to pant, loudly and her suckling got a lot faster.  She was about to climax and soon enough she did.  Astrid lazily suckled on Martha's breast her tummy surprisingly full from the milk. It was hard to stop suckling like this, very hard and she didn't want to stop but she knew she had to.

Most would of been embarssed even humuliated having just climax'd on their sister's leg like that but for Astrid it was different. It felt like a barrier had been broken down between her and Martha now.  Astrid was certain that if she could purr she would of right then and there as Martha hugged her and Viv.

"P-play time?" she replied with a smile still feeling shy but she was a bit more bolder now which was good she looked at Viv and crawled over to her slightly to kiss her gently before pulling away looking very shy at having kissed her girlfriend in front of their mommy, "Trains?" she asked pointing to a nearby trainset on the floor.

Vivien liked getting a kiss from her girlfriend and kissed her back before replying with a radiant smile "Pway time with trains!"

Crawling over in her soggy diaper, she sits next to the toys Astrid pointed at. Giving her one first she takes a second for herself.

Martha watches her two baby girls play. It's so adorable, she could watch them forever. Eventually though Amanda and Jill arrive. She takes them a bit away so her baby girls don't overhear the conversation.

"How did everything go? Have you figured out who plots against me?", already having her own suspicions, she wants to know what Amanda has found out first.

Jill's request to gather information from Vivien is approved. Martha will watch the proceedings though.

Astrid grinned and followed Vivien crawling after her instantly happy to be playing with the cute wooden blocks of trains that they had! She was a bit unsure about playing with toys still but she grabbed the green one and started to build part of the track so that they could use it to put the trains on.

Astrid couldn't help but notice Martha leaving briefly. Was everything okay?

Amanda and Jill were arm in arm still as they arrived to Martha. It had been a intresting conversation, "There's been a few that have sprung up who seem unable to keep their mouths shut at all." said Amanda with a smirk looking at Jill.
Jill giggled sweetly, "They don't really seem to think much of me, ma'm." she was glad to be giving permission and nearly fainted at how cute the scene was in front of her. It was truly a surprise to see Little Vivy! And it was a surprise to see...the security guard? Jill made her way over to the pair and sat down on her knees while smiling brightly still.
Astrid's glare decreased, rapidly.  Whoever this woman was seemed to be nothing but sunshine and rainbows! It was hard to get mad at her or anything? Which left Astrid annoyed and pouting as she wrapped her arms around Vivian, "Mine." she said to Jill.

Jill laughed sweetly, "Of course sweetie, of course! I just wanted to ask Vivy a few questions," she smiled, "it's so good to see you like this Vivy! You were always so unhappy! Those nurses were always so mean weren't they?" she asked softly and being tender, "Do you want to tell me about it?" she reached out to stroke Vivien's cheek, "So I can make sure that they don't be mean to you again or do anything naughty? We don't want your mommy to become stressed, do we?" she cooed softly, "I know Becky has been particulary mean to you, hasn't she darling?" she noticed Astrid's growing curiousity and protective nature, "It isn't just her though is it? There's someone else, isn't there?" she asked already thinking that it was Ellen who was the leader of the group but it could be someone else? She just needed Vivi to speak up, "Your such a good baby girl aren't you? You don't want to deal with any of those meanies, do you? I don't want those meanies bothering you ever again and neither does Astrid, look how worried she is," paused Jill, "why don't you tell me or maybe even your mommy everything, precious?" she gestured to Martha.

Vivien likes how Astrid wrapped her hands around her. She knows Jill, she is a nice nurse. Putting her thumb into her mouth she looks at Jill. She nods to confirm that the other nurses were mean and that she wants to tell her about it. She doesn’t want mommy to become stressed!

"Yes, Becky is a big Meany!", confirms Vivien.

After Martha came over, Vivien starts to explain “Ellen is a big baby, she never uses the toilet and I found out. She got angry but couldn’t do anything as I have evidence in my office. It’s on my laptop. She knows that so I had her in my hand …”

“… she knows that she will fail her retraining, so I allowed her to resign before it comes to that. She will still work here for two months, before that’s the case …”

Martha praises, “Good baby girl, mommy is sooo proud that you told her.”, continuing in a more serious voice, “I will have a private talk with baby Ellen. She belongs in this institution and I will make her acknowledge that. I’m sure that she will be a good baby girl and will not need any disciplining.”

Switching back to her motherly voice, Martha asks, “What about Rachel, does she need a good spanking like Becky?”

Vivien squirms a bit around and answers in a meek voice “Rachel knew about me but kept quiet. She helped me acquiring diapees and encouraged me to use them for poopies too. She always is so pushy, trying to make me wear diapers at work. She always scowls and is really mean too!”

Martha seethes at these words. How dares Rachel mess with her baby girl!?!? She will pay for this! Martha will enjoy forcefully stripping her adulthood away and forcing her to hump her messy diapers Infront of all her former colleagues, before getting the spanking she deserves! Rachel will be an example for all other nurses NOT mess with Vivy!

Vivien notices the righteous fury coming off in waves from mommy. She doesn’t feel threatened at all, being a good baby girl. She knows though that some nurses will get to experience the full force of the regression treatment. She knows that some break under it, becoming permanently stuck in an infantile headspace.

Astrid looked between Jill and Vivien. Someone was being a meanie to her girlfriend!? Astrid's arms tightened around Vivien and she was already seeing red, seething in anger at whoever this Becky person is.  Who the fuck would ever ben mean to Vivy?

Astrid was particulary growling already.

Amanda who could hear the conversation nodded and took note that Vivien had evidence of Ellen which was good.  Meanwhile Astrid was trying to calm herself down.

Jill smiled a little, "Ellen's always had a hard time with others and tries so desperatly to fit in with Becky's group," she said, "I don't understand why she hangs around with them at all? I think they attended the same university together." she added.  Ellen wasn't the type to be a mean girl from what she had seen so it truly was odd that she was with that group.

Astrid could see Vivien squirming and gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek only to freeze, "What?" she asked in shock but as the shock wears off Astrid's anger became clear and near enough matched Martha's but unlike her sister Astrid's anger was a bit more chaotic, "Where is she?" growled, "If I see her I'm going to beat the ever lasting fucking shit out of that bitch." she sneered.

Amanda knew that was Martha was seething and had already taken note to start paperations for the new little girls that would be in their care.

Astrid hugged Vivien closer. Her own body tense and energised.  She wanted to do something, she wanted to do something to those bullies but she didn't know what to do or how to let her anger go, "I swear if I ever see any of them...." she grumbled.

Jill was glad that Vivien had opened up and talked, "Your such a good and sweet babygirl Vivy," she said, "no one will ever be mean to you again." she added knowing that if anyone did attempt to be mean they would find themselves in very deep water with Martha.

Meanwhile in the canteen Ellen was looking nervous, very nervous, "I don't think this is a good idea at all guys? I mean we don't even know where Vivien is? And there's cameras everywhere? And where would you even take her? Martha has acess to every room now? And Amanda is really strong she's been working out for months and training in a lot of stuff? And what about that security guard? I mean Amanda alone is tough but Martha, Martha could probably just pick all three of us up with ease?"

"You idoit! We're not going to take Viv right in front of her and we'll have stuff on us to knock people out to go asleep if needed, your so dumb Ellen, maybe you should consider joining the rest of the babies?" said one of the girls.

Ellen looked away feeling uncomfortable and worried.  A tiny bit of pee escaping her but it wasn't enough to ruin her uniform, thankfully.

Martha continues exactly as she announced and calls Ellen to her office. Before Ellen leaves, Becky instructs her “This is our opportunity! Just stall Martha for a bit until we grab Vivien! You should be able to do that much, right?", scoffing and leaving to prepare for the raid.

Ellen doesn’t like how she is treated, why are they always so mean to her? She huffs out in resignation and makes her way over to Martha’s office. Arriving at Vivien’s former office, which is now occupied by Martha, she notices Jill standing at the door and an opened diaper Infront of Martha’s table.

Martha commands “Please leave us alone Jill, make sure that the door is closed on your way out … Oh and take a look how Amanda is doing.”, afterward she turns to Ellen, “Come here baby girl and have a look at what videos I found.”, turning her laptop so Ellen can see a video of herself using a diaper.

Ellen knows that she fucked up, sinking to her knees she starts to pee, causing a big noticeable dark patch to appear on her uniform, before she manages to stop the flow. She starts to beg “Please, I can explain! Please give me a chance Martha!”

Looking at Ellen with a motherly look, Martha states “I’ll tell you what will happen. As we can both clearly see, you’re not a big girl, so you shouldn’t wear any adult clothes. Strip of them now!”, her last sentence in a serious voice.

Ellen releases a squeak, before quickly pulling off her uniform and clothes. Knowing what to do next she sits herself on the prepared diaper and quickly starts to tape it up.

Martha comments in a purring voice “Good baby girl. I knew that you wouldn’t need any disciplining. I’m not wrong, or am I?”

Ellen releases another squeak, before responding in a submissive voice “No, you’re right! I’m a good baby girl who loves her diapees!”

With a satisfied smile, Martha speaks the magical words, “Then show me, baby Ellen! Show me how much you love your diapers!”

“Yesth mommy!”, responds Ellen, before starting to grunt. First the rest of her bladder releases, making her diaper nice and squishy. Without hesitation, her hand wanders between her legs, as she starts making squishies. Her grunts are quickly joined by moans, just in time as Ellen starts pushing out a hot stinky load in her diaper.

Martha praises her “Such a good baby girl! Making a big stinky present for mommy and squishies all on her own!”

Ellen loves it, in this moment she is truly happy. It’s as if a big weight that she always carried with her was lifted from her shoulder. This weight was her adulthood. Always pretending to be so mature, when she hasn’t used a toilet once in the last month!

Ellen always feared to undergo the hard regression training, to be disciplined and slowly losing herself. Now all these fears evaporate as Martha keeps praising her, confirming that there is no need for any disciplinary actions. She humps her expanding diaper faster and faster, feeling the poopy mass spreading all over her tushy.

Martha watches Ellen becoming a cute little baby girl, now there was only one thing missing to complete the transformation. She stands up and walks over to Ellen, putting a hand to the backside of her poopy diaper, giving it a good squeeze to hammer home what she has just done. Whispering into Ellens ear in an authoritative voice “Cum for me baby girl! Cum for mommy!”

Releasing a deep moan, Ellen rolls her eyes back in absolute bliss as she follows mommy’s command. Squirting all over her diaper as she orgasms in the infantile garment, shedding her remaining adulthood and becoming Martha’s obedient little baby girl.

Having Ellen now under her complete control she asks, “Tell me everything you know about what the other nurses are planning.” and baby Ellen spills everything she knows …

Telling her mommy about Becky and the raid, Martha immediately scoops her up and rushes back to where Astrid and Vivien are, hoping that she will not be too late …

Becky and Rachel were more then just a bit excited to see Ellen leave. Neither of them cared for the wimp and always made fun of Ellen who was just looking for friends. It truly was pathetic. Becky wasn't as mean as Rachel but her behaviour was still disgusting giving that she was a nurse. It almost seemed like the two enjoyed hurting and humuliating others rather then take care of them.

They weren't senior nurses yet having just graduated university two years ago but they were already looking at leadership positions in the facility and both were eager to get there as quickly as possible which meant that they were more then fine chucking a few bodies under the bus. The two nurses had managed to snag two others to help in on the raid, Mia and Rose.

Mia was just as hungry and seemed desperate to get a pay raise? Something about wanting to afford some new car or something? While poor Rose was dragged into it by Mia who was her brother's girlfriend. It wasn't a ideal sitution.
Rose had just graduated a year back and didn't want to cause any trouble whatsoever but Mia was cruel, "If you don't do as I say then I'll make sure your mom throws you out," hissed Mia, "you know she see's more of a daughter then you."

Rose was in tears, "J-just let go of my arm."

Mia had twisted it and a nasty bruise was already forming, "Do as I say and then nothing bad will happen to you, got it."
Becky cringed slightly. She was mean herself but she wasn't the type to hurt someone like that but Rachel on the otherhand was smirking and seemed to enjoy the display in front of her, "We don't have long so we need to move fast," she looked at Becky, "you got the syringe's, yes?" she watched as Becky nods.

It would be easy and quick. They'd just stab anyone in the room with a needle and get out with Lil Vivy. The plan was perfect.

Meanwhile Jill smiled upon seeing Ellen. The girl was sweet and just didn't belong at all with Rachel and Becky.  Listening to Martha's command she leaved the two alone and closed the door, "Will do!" she hummed slightly to herself as she made her way down the hall.

At the door of the nursery that occupied Little Vivy the four nurses took a sneak peak. There were three people.  Amanda, Astrid and Viv.

"Mia and I will take Amanda and we'll try to knock her out," said Becky, "Rachel you go for Astrid and try to hold her off and Rose you go for Vivy." it seemed like a solid plan...

Rachel passed Becky a syringe. They both had one along with Mia.

Amanda turned her head as she heard the door open only to get tackled to the ground, hard. Mia had jumped on top of her and was holding her down while Becky was trying to put the syringe into her arm.

Astrid stood up only to be tackled, hard, in the stomach by Rachel causing her to land on her back, "WHAT THE FUCK!" shouted Astrid in utter rage. She had been playing with trains with her girlfriend and Amanda had been busy getting out paint for them to play with!

Rose stood in the middle of the room looking scared and frightened with tears swelling up in her eyes as she looked at Vivien.

Mia and Becky had managed to suceed in sedating Amanda.

Mia in anger pushes Rose, "Get out of my way you stupid brat."

Astrid had managed to push Rachel off her at this point and was standing up in between Vivien and the two other nurses.   Rose had crawled away to the wall having had wet herself from being pushed by her brother's girlfriend.
Jill having heard the commotion had ran as fast as she could down the hall, "What's going on! Amanda!" she shrieked going over to the unconcise woman.  Seeing Jill had caught Astrid off guard and Rachel who she had pushed away earlier swung her fist as hard as possible into Astrid's left cheek, "You bitch! Look what you've done to my hair!"
One of the paint pots Amanda had gotten out for them to play with for later had gotten onto Rachel's hair turning it from red to green at the ends.

Astrid stumbled holding her cheek and Rachel in her anger forgot about Vivien completely as she focused her attention on Astrid.

Mia tried to get near Viv but Astrid had managed to trip her up but it wouldn't take long for the nurse to recover and try to make a grab for Viv.

Jill was busy trying to take on Becky while shouting out for Martha.

Rachel was ready to hit Astrid again who was holding her cheek in pain, her lip was busted slightly and she had a nose bleed. The surprise tackle from earlier had hurt because of the way she landed on her back and she was sure she felt a slight prick of something? A broken needle was nearby with some of it's contents gone.  No wonder she felt woozy and was having a hard time! At least it wasn't a full dose like Amanda had but one third was still pretty bad...

At least Rachel's anger was directed at her and that meant as long as she focused correctly she could keep Vivien safe. It seemed Mia was more focused on getting Viv so as long as she made sure to focus on Mia and just keep Rachel distracted enough everything should be okay? Her Mommy would be here soon, right?

It had been two against four....

Then Amanda had gotten knocked out and so had Rose which left three to one until Jill came but she wasn't sure how long Jill could fight Becky or if Jill could even win? Suddenly she saw Jill pin Becky down, trapping her. It at least meant one less person to fight but Jill wouldn't be of much use.

"M-MOMMY!" cried Astrid loudly knowing her sister could easily take these two before her maybe even all four of the nurses that had come in with how powerful and strong she was.

Rachel looked at Mia, "Take her now! I've got this one." she sneered

As Martha hears the yelling she puts Ellen down to the ground, telling her “You stay here baby girl and look out that nobody escapes, ok?”

Like a battle tank, Martha bursts into the room and analyzes the situation. Charging right at Mia and Rachel, who look at her like a deer in headlights. Rachel decides to flee, trying to dive past Martha to reach the exit. But she doesn't get far being hit full on by Martha's outstretched arm. Mia has trouble from Astrid at this point and can’t help Rachel, which is quickly put over Martha’s lap.

Rachel tries to flee, squirming around in terror, but to no avail. In a disgusted voice Martha states “What a naughty, naughty baby!”, bringing her hand down on Rachel’s ass with a resounding Slap! The sound going through the whole room, as Rachel cries out in pain, feeling the force of the strongest nurse pounding her ass. Martha keeps a close eye on Astrid, seeing that Mia loses her will to fight and is overwhelmed by her opponent. Only then does Martha continue the spanking, bringing her hand down again and again without mercy. Slap! Slap! Slap!

Rachel feels every blow going through her whole body. She didn’t believe that such force was possible, but now she is proven wrong. Tears and snot running down her face, as finally her bladder gives in and she wets herself on Martha’s lap. Pulling the whimpering former nurse off her, she strides over to Mia, which is pinned by Astrid. A menacing gaze on the second naughty girl. They will all get what they deserve, Martha will make sure of it!

After Rachel, Mia and Becky are reduced to whimpering babies crawling on the floor, a couple other nurses have arrived to witness the scene. Bringing Ellen inside and over to Vivien, which is cowering in a corner with Astrid calming her down.

After announcing what happened, Martha enrolls the tree naughty babies into the hardest regression program and gives them into the hands of the arriving nurses. She will check later on them, for now sending Jill to watch the proceedings. Amanda is placed on a bed to sleep out the drug and then there is only one remaining.

Going over to little Rose who wet herself and has a nasty bruise on her arm, Martha coos in a soft tone “Shh, shhh. Everything is fine. Mommy isn’t angry with you.”, moving a pull up over Martha offers “How about this: You put on this pull up and we keep you here for a week. You are allowed to go on the plastic potty for poopies and make your tinkles inside the pull up. Does that sound good?”

Rose nods her head, still looking pretty frightened and starts undressing. Martha continues in a soothing voice “That’s a good girl. After the week is over you may choose to switch back to adult panties, at least if you still want them at this point.”, after Rose changed she gets ushered over to Vivien, Ellen and Astrid.

Ellen nodded. She wasn't going to do anything to upset Martha. It helped that Martha was nice and not like Becky and Rachel at all the two girls were so mean and horrid. Why did they want to overtake Martha? Martha was nice....

Jill was realived when she saw Martha and knew that things would get settled now. Seeing Rachel flee or try to flee was another relief because it meant that Astrid didn't have to concern herself with the horrible nurse and only had to focus on Mia which made things much more easier.

Astrid glared harshly at Mia, "One against one is much more fair don't you think?" she growled knowing that she the woman trapped and despite her injuries, despite having one third of whatever serum inserted into her she was more then able to keep up with Mia despite how wobbly she was on her feet.

It didn't take long for Astrid to pin Mia and she smirked as she watched Rachel starting to cry and obviously regret her choice.

Seeing Ellen and Vivien cowering in the corner Astrid wrapped one arm around her girlfriend and one around the nurse, "Hey it's okay now, it'll be okay," she soothed, "they won't hurt you and they won't ever try to get you again," she looked at the two, "I promise." she spoke softly.  Comforting the two was important and something she could do right now, something to focus on.

Astrid looks up to see Martha and Rose, "That looks pretty bad?" said Astrid seeing the arm, "Someone must of twisted it?" she could tell whoever did it knew a little bit about karate or something, "Your nerve ending was pinched." she started to rub the area slightly where Rose's arm was twisted.

Rose whimpered, "Y-your eye..."

Astrid shrugged her shoulders, "I'll be fine."

Jill was busy looking over Amanda worried for her friend. It had been a stressful event and she didn't know what would have happened if Martha hadn't arrived.

Astrid felt herself getting light headed from having been hit, "How about we get you all down for a nap? There's some blankets nearby and some rest would be good for you all." she said softly, "I'd imagine this has made you all tired." she went to get the blankets and pillows in a box nearby and returned her balance was off.

As Martha finished handling things with the three naughty nurses she comes over to Astrid, supporting her by taking off some of the load and making sure that she doesen't fall over. Ready to catch her if she does though. "You where so brave, I'm really proud of you protecting Vivien. Mommy will get some ice packs in a moment."

After dropping the stuff down to enable Vivien and Ellen to create a blanket fort. Martha sits Astrid down too "Rest baby girl, mommy will take care of everything!" Going the way back to get some ice packs as announced. It's important to cool any bruises to reduce swelling later on.

Coming back she hands one over to Rose and uses the other on Astrid, which is peacefully sleeping in Vivien's arms by now. The former manager carassing her girlfriend and protector lovingly. Looking up to Martha, Viv whispers "Thanks mommy, you were great!"

"Awww, thats so sweet of you, now everything is fine. Mommy will make sure that those meany's will be well disciplined.", responds Martha in a low voice as well in order to not wake up Astrid, "Can you hold the ice pack in place for me? I need to change a stinky baby girl."

With a smile Vivien does as mommy says, allowing Martha to go over to Ellen, which nuzzled herself into the blankets near Viv. "Come on Ellen, time to change you into a nice fresh diaper before bedtime. We don't want you getting a rash."

Ellen responds in a childish voice "Otay mommy, I'm very tinky!"

Taking Ellen back into her arms and cuddling the sweet baby girl, Martha confirms "Yes you are, yes you are!"

Bringing her over to the changing table, Martha lays her down and starts opening the diaper, "Oh my, you made such a big present for mommy to clean up!", tickling Ellen, causing her to giggle. Starting to clean her up afterward with a couple wipes.

After bringing Ellen back to the blanket fort, Rose grabs the hem of Martha's work clothes, telling her "Thanks Martha!"

Putting on a gentle smile she responds "No problem, now up into bed with you two. Snuggle up to the others, I know you want to." A little bit shy Rose slowly finds the courage to do as Martha suggested.

Now all good baby girls are laying together, just as it should be.

Astrid was glad for the help Martha had provided. It had been difficult dealing with the blankets they seemed more heavy then normal and her arms felt like someone had strapped weights to them.

There were a few times where Astrid stumbled but her Mommy always caught her whenever she did.  Astrid offered Martha a weak smile, "I would of done better if they hadn't surprised us at all." she felt somewhat guilty about Amanda being knocked out by the syringe.  The woman was still resting on a bed nearby knocked out with Jill keep an eye on her.

Astrid nodded and near enough collapsed onto the floor, exhausted and unable to stay awake much longer she laid and rested herself down on Vivien's lap, "My back hurts." she mumbled to her girlfriend before falling asleep straight away.  There was a big bruise forming on her back from having being tackled by Rachel.  Landing on a wooden block or two didn't help at all.

Rose was happy to see the ice pack. It would help with the pain! She was quick to apply it to her arm.  It was nice to know that those meanies were going to get punished! They deserved to be punished for what they did! She had seen a few nurses being taken down since joining but no one was ever that harsh or brutal from her knowledge when trying to make someone into a baby here.  It left Rose feeling a bit happy knowing that Mia wouldn't be around her family anymore but she did feel scared, scared by what Mia could do still. What if Mia talked her way out of it? What if Mia didn't get punished? No...She couldn't think like that mommy would punish her...no Martha not mommy.

Rose watched Ellen with curiousity. The two were friends having found companionship within the awkward group of five.

It took Amanda full hour after the girls were all asleep to wake up, "Ow my head." she was surprised to see Jill and then remembered what had happened causing her to sit up straight with fear, "Hey! It's okay! Martha took care of everything." explained Jill.

Amanda sighed a breath of relief, "Thank goodness I was so worried they just charged in straight at us I had my back to them and it was just awful." she and Jill hugged one another. It had been a rather nasty incident to say the least.

Meanwhile the three nurses who had caused the chaos were less then pleased with what had happened.  Becky being the least worse of the three had tears and snot running down her face, her body shaking with fear over the fact that she was going to be forced through the regression program! She just wanted a promotion! She didn't do anything bad!

Meanwhile Mia and Rachel were crying but not shaking. They both had an attutide still despite the spanking and the sitution they were in, "If you hadn't focused on that dumbass security guard we could of gotten her," hissed Mia in anger, "but no you just couldn't let it go and had to keep fighting her, didn't you?"

Rachel glared, "At least I didn't fall flat on my face like you did, bitch."

Becky watched as the two fought, "If we don't do something we're dead! We might already be dead! We need to think of something, quick."

Rachel and Mia became quiet knowing Becky was right but what could they do let alone say to save their own skins? They were more then willing to chuck Becky under the bus but how would they go about doing that?
Astrid slowly woke up with a painful headache, a sore back, a sore lip and a sore eye. She didn't feel good at all.  It would take at least a day to recover from what had happened.  Seeing Viv curled up to her side and Ellen next to Viv made her smile she watched as Rose was practically clinging to her other side.  It was cute and she felt warm but she also felt incredibly aroused just like always when waking up.

Astrid glanced at Rose's bruised arm. It looked bad.  Did her lip or eye look as bad? She hoped those nurses were getting punished for what they had done and attempted to do. It was a little hard to see and felt better when she closed her left eye fully. It didn't sting as much.

Astrid pressed her lips to Vivien's forehead knowing that her girlfriend had looked after her when she had falling asleep in her lap while their mommy was talking and dealing with the sitution.

After Amanda woke up, Martha looked how she was doing. Seeing that she was fine, Martha informed her about Rose being allowed on the plastic training potty for going poopy, but nothing else. Ellen on the other hand became a full baby and should be treated as such.

"I'll leave the Little ones in your hands. I have to check on our three naughty ones.", Martha concludes. Going over to her good baby girls she states, "Mommy has to go in order to punish the naughty girls. Amanda is in charge while I'm gone.", giving each one a warm hug before departing.

Going with quick steps through the corridors of the institute, Martha arrives at the room where the naughty baby girls are processed. She comes just in time to watch a special moment.

Rachel, Becky and Mia were forcefed the drug laced milk by their former colleagues. After that they had to crawl around on the ground, feeling the desperation increase. Locking pacifiers making them unable to speak. Becky was first, starting with a couple toots before filling the backside of her diaper with warm stinky mush. One of the nurses on overwatch came to Becky, pressing a vibrator to her crotch, while a second one put headphones over Becky's ears.

Becky whimpered as she got more and more aroused from soiling herself. Hearing the subliminal tape telling her that it's natural to poop yourself, that she loves to do it. Rachel and Mia watched in disgust, getting away from the smell comming from Becky's expanding diaper.

Two other nurses on overwatch saw this and quickly stepped over to put them both over their laps "Bad baby girls! You don't look and act this way towards your fellow baby friends!", starting to give them both a spanking.

At this moment Martha arrived, just in time to watch Becky squirt all over her diaper, releasing a moan that gets past her pacifier.

Going over to Becky first, she removes the headphones before stating "That felt good, right? Now need to be sad about your lost adult privileges. Your just a baby girl now and if you put in the effort to become a good baby girl, I may allow you to grow up again one day.", putting the headphones back in place, she orders "I want Becky's adult mind completly wiped. I want to be informed about her behaviour after she reached that point. I will make a final decision then."

Going over to Rachel and Mia, she watches them fill their diapers at the same time, while crying from the spanking they receive. They don't look submissive at all and Martha knows that they are the main antagonists here. Receiving the same treatment with the headphones and vibrators like Becky, they soon make cummies in their diapers, while being continouesly spanked. Whimpering as they feel their poopy forced back against them over and over again, getting more aroused at the same time from the vibrations.

Seeing them Martha commands "Change them and put them in the punishment chair afterward. No time limit!"

The nurses taking care of Rachel and Mia shudder. No time limit? Thats insane! The punishment chair is rarely used, as the patient is strapped in, making them unable to move while they undergo a hard regression training. A feeding tube is attached to their mouths, forcing them to eat spiked baby food all the time. The mushy, milky mix they are forced to eat contains everything the body needs and the medicine is the same as they use in the milk bottles accross the institute. Little vibrators are connected to their nipples and pussy, stimulating them all the time, but stopping before they are able to come. Only by filling their diapers with stinky mush, can they reach orgasm.

To top it all off headphones will constantly shower them with subliminal messages that errode away their adult mind.

Putting no time limit on the punishment means that Rachel and Mia will stay in the device until Martha decides that they had enough. In this time they are only visited to have their diapers changed.

Amanda smiled upon seeing Martha, "I'll make sure to set out a plastic potty for her nearby so she can go, thank you." she was happy because she knew that they had won which meant that nothing terrible had happened to any of the girls. It was a surprise to know that Ellen and Rose would be joining them but they were both sweethearts so it was okay with her and Jill was around to help out as well if needed.

It didn't take long for word to spread about what had happened nor about the punishments that the three nurses were going through.  It had taken the entire facility by storm and there seemed be a certain amount of fear amongst the nurses now knowing that Martha wasn't going to let up on anyone at all espescially if they went after her babygirls.

"Did you hear that there's going to be no time limit?" said one of the nurses to another in a soft whisper who nodded and replied, "We should be getting the full story soon enough but I don't ever plan to go up against her! I heard she took on all three of them! Anyone who goes against her now must be insane."

Despite everything that had happened and most nurses now firmly on Martha's side there were still a few who were wondering if they could do something to suceed against Martha but they knew that they had to be smart, smarter then the group before them which wouldn't be difficult.  It seemed crazy that they had just ran in and expected things to go smoothly! It was the biggest scandal yet.  The last one had been when someone managed to break out of the facility a year ago only to be brought back and spanked in less then twenty minutes.

Meanwhile Astrid was busy grinding herself against Vivien unable to stop herself anymore despite there being two others now, "Hey...." she whispered in her girlfriend's ear and her hand grabbing the front of Viv's diaper.
Astrid's own was soaked and she knew that she needed to go again, soon, she'd be able to make stickies properply but she wanted to make them with Viv.

Rose watched Astrid feeling turned on. The woman before her was strong and had a nice body to the point it was hard to ignore not only that she had helped stopped the three mean nurses by getting in a fight and protecting Vivien.  Then to top it all off Astrid had shown her compassion and kindness despite being hurt and in pain herself.  It was difficult for Rose but  due to everything that had happened yesterday and seeing Astrid like this had caused the nurse to develop a slight crush on the former security guard.  

Ellen was still asleep clinging to Vivien and snuggling up to the former manager completely oblivious to the going ons right now.

Vivien woke up in a soggy diaper and Astrid softly grinding against her. She felt immedeatly turned on and released one of her cute squeaks when Astrid smushed the front of her diaper.

This caused Ellen to wake up too. Seeing the ongoing scene she starts to wet herself, a hand wandering between her legs as she joins in making squishies.

Vivien moans in pleasure, melting in Astrid's embrace. She feels a rumbling in her tummy and like a good baby girl, Viv starts pushing.

A couple wet farts announce what is coming, before Viv feels a firm hot mass entering her diaper. "I'm going poopy!", announces Vivien, drool running out the corner of her mouth. The stimulation from both ends is too much and Viv cries out in absolute bliss as she climaxes in the middle of soiling herself.

After finishing to pack her diaper with a stinky load, Viv is ready for the next round. Biting her lip she looks at Astrid and states "Baby Vivy wants to make more squishies!"

Somewhere during all this Ellen also squirted into her soggy diaper. Noticing that Rose watches them with a longing look. Ellen wonders how she will decide.

Rose feels a pressure knowing that she needs to go poopy soon. The potty is right there, she just needs to ask Amanda ...

Astrid couldn't help but chuckle softly at hearing one of Vivien's cute little squeaks. That always got her in the mood even more and she gripped Vivien's soggy padding even more with her hand, "Such a naughty little girl." she teased focusing soley on Vivi for now, "That's a good girl make poopies for mama." she continued to tease and instantly pushed her own padded crotch up against Vivien's padded bottom when she was starting to make a mess.

It didn't take long for Astrid to moan and climax either as her own stinky load followed.

Rose watched and her mouth went dry. That was the hottest thing she had ever seen! The urge to go was getting stronger but she couldn't look away...
Astrid was now on top of Vivy and humping away like a wild animal, almost. Both soggy and dirty diapers hitting one another as she grinded and kissed the back of Vivien's neck softly, repeatedly before biting down.
Amanda turned her head and smiled at the sight of seeing Astrid and Vivien going at. It was hot but incredibly cute to see as well. Maybe she should start making bets with Jill on how long it would take for Astrid to jump on top of Vivien? She giggled at the thought and noticed Ellen was joining in on the fun.

Then she saw Rose....

She could see that the nurse was hot and bothered and just in complete awe at the display in front of her.  Amanda briefly recalled that Martha had offered the potty to Rose and so she got up and went over.

Amanda gently touched Astrid's back softly, "What a good girl you are," she praised her and move her hand softly to rub the back of her filthy diaper and then moved downwards to do the same to Vivi, "but don't forget your new friends." she teased as she gave Astrid a playful smack on the bottom.  It was light and teasing, "I'll get some toys out ready." she then turned to Rose and waited for her to ask her to use the potty.

"Is someone getting a bit excited?" she teased Rose, "Mommy got you something yesterday if you wanted to use it?" she offered deciding to give Rose a helpful out right now but it depending on what the girl wanted.

Astrid had blushed and squeaked herself at the slight spank before looking at Ellen with a certain hungry look in her eyes before looking at Vivien, "I won't do anything unless your okay with it." she whispered softly.  Vivien was her girlfriend and her feelings came first before anyone else's as far as Astrid was concerned.

Vivien moaned in pleasure when Amanda fondled her poopy diaper, elicting a squelch as the stinky mass shifts around. Putting a thumb into her mouth she starts suckling on it.

When Astrid asked her for permission to go at Ellen, Viv plopped her thumb out and responds in a meak tone "I ... I want to have you for me alone." Feeling a bit ashamed for being selfish. Fidgeting a bit, Vivien offers, "It would be okay though if we help Ellen out with some diaper rubs.", adding a moment afterward, "I ... I want you to only cum when we do it together, ok?"

Rose felt so aroused she could barely hold herself together. Nodding furiously when Amanda offers the potty. She knows that she isn't allowed to go pee-pee in the potty, Martha made clear that it's only ment for her poo-poos.

Squatting down where she stands, she starts wetting her pull up. Releasing a sigh from feeling the relief. Rose is so aroused that she can't help herself as she starts making squishies. Sitting down on her potty she thinks "I just need to cum and then I can use the potty like a big girl!", rubbing her padded kitty faster and faster.

Jill seeing her go at it, takes one of the 'toys' and offers the vibrator to the needy baby girl. Feeling quite aroused herself, Jill watches how Rose presses the vib to her padded crotch. Releasing moan after moan she buckles her hips on the plastic potty. As she comes closer to orgasm, so does the need to defecate. With excitement Jill hears the baby pass some gas.

Seing so much pleasure around her, Jill can't help herself as a hand wanders between her legs. Her kitty slick from arousal to the point where it stains her panties. She just hopes that Amanda doesen't see her ...

After using the vibrator a bit longer, Rose climaxes in her pull up. Rolling her eyes back in absolute bliss as she releases a deep moan. At the same time her bowels had enough and with a resounding toot, Rose starts filling the backside of her pull up. The warm stinky mass entering her pull up feels icky and she starts whimpering. Realizing that she still didn't pull her protection down and is pooping to early, Rose starts to cry "Waaahhh!"

Does it count that she tried to use the potty and even sat on it or will her potty right vanish?

Astrid smirked at that and bit the back of Viv's neck, "I'm all yours then my dear," she cooed, "I wouldn't want to upset you at all," she said, "and I don't plan on being with anyone else besides you because I love you," she whispered softly in Vivien's ear, "I'll only cum when we are together then Vivy I can do that," she smiled, "I wouldn't dare do anything without you so if anyone needs a little assistance then we'll do it together." she then nibbled Viven's earlobe gently.

"Mommy Manda has gotten us some toys," she cooed, "I'm gonna get my favourite one." it didn't take long for Astrid to get the vibrator strap on around her diaper. It was a little awkward but she managed and instantly got back on top of Vivien with renowned vigor.

Ellen could only stare in pure shock and sexual arousal. How much energy did Astrid have? How could Vivien withstand so much pleasure? The entire ordeal was arousing her even more and she couldn't help but rub the front of her diaper again for a second time.

Amanda watched Rose feeling her mouth go dry. The nurse was adorable and she found herself turned on from the sounds Astrid and Vivy were making. It was difficult not to get turned on and aroused. She almost wished she had a pull up on with how wet she was getting down there. Maybe she would take Martha up on that offer? Even if it weren't to use the padding but just something to save her underwear from getting ruined by her arousal.

Amanda turned to watch Ellen a bit.  Jill was occupying Rose which left one little babygirl alone and without a play mate but she did see Jill hand wondering down between her legs. It seemed it wasn't just her that was getting turned on by all this and she couldn't help but go near to Jill and whisper softly into her ear, "I bet you wish that was you on the potty right now, huh?" she teased gently, "I don't blame you for getting turned on," she paused, "it's difficult not to be and they are at this every single day more then our other patients but unlike a lot of others they want this, they accept this and it's hard, isn't it, to ignore them and the pleasure they are giving one another."

With that slight tease Amanda made her way to Ellen with a smirk and a glint in her eye so she could help the little one to make even more stickies!

Jill hugs Rose tightly in her arms as the girl cried, comforting her, "Such a good girl for making stickies there there, there's no reason to cry." she lifts Rose up and bounces her with ease while she thought back to what Amanda had just said and how slick her kitty was, her eyes trained on Astrid and Vivy.

Astrid was grinding and humping away, huffing loudly as she continued to rub herself against Vivy. The vibrator was on and loudly buzzing away against the two of them. Astrid at this point was sweating from the physical workout she was getting and couldn't help but smirk feeling amused, "You love making stickies for me don't you babygirl."

"Yesth mommy!", answers Vivien as she gets all the love and attention from Astrid she wants. As her arousal builds up more and more she starts to moan again in pleasure. "I love you Astrid!", squirting in her diaper afterward as she climaxes a second time.

Ellen looks at Amanda pleadingly "Please help me make squishies. I ... I want to be ravaged like Vivien.", looking over to the pair of loudly moaning baby girls. Ellen hopes that Amanda will straddle her in the same way.

Slowly Rose calms down again, asking in a meak voice "Have I failed? Am I going to be put in a diaper?" Rose wants to keep her potty privilege, at least she doesen't want to lose it through an accident like this.

Rose still has to discover that she prefers going in a diaper over using the potty, but this wont take a long time ...

Astrid knew that she should probably calm down and yet upon hearing Vivien climax again made her even more aroused and ready to go again for a third time! "Each time you climax for me I desperatly want to just fuck you again babygirl," she purred, "are you ready to go again?" she teased as she pressed herself again against Vivien.

If her girlfriend couldn't or didn't want to that was fine and she would stop and simply cuddle her little one instead.
Amanda had to stop herself from moaning right then and there at the thought of staddling Ellen like Astrid was doing with Vivien. It was possibly one of the hottest things she ever seen and she couldn't help but nod, "You asked so nicely little one it would be rude of me to not give you the same treatment that Astrid is providing for little Vivy." she cooed unable to stop herself as she picked up another vibrating strap on from the box and pulled Ellen up close to her so the nurse was somewhat on all fours while she grinded slightly against the very full diaper.

Amanda could feel the vibrations of the vibrator as well and the rumble from the diaper added to the feedback.  She hoped Martha wouldn't be mad at her for this...

Jill kissed Rose's forehead gently, "I don't know sweetie that's up to Martha to decide," she replied and gently patted the back of the cute woman's filled pull ups, "but in the meantime I can make everything better for you because even though you are trying to be a big girl," she grinned, "making a mess like you just did in your padding makes you a good girl and do you know what good girls get?" she cooed as she gently started to rub the front of Rose's padding.

Jill knew that Rose had already climax'd but she stil wanted to reward her and she couldn't stand to see her upset.  Rose was just so sweet and she hated Mia so much for bullying her that she wanted nothing more then to show Rose that everything was okay now and that she was safe.

Vivien still panted from the exercise and stated in a cute lisp, "Cuddle time with mommy! Squishies later again!", she needs a small pause before going into the third round. She doesen't has the same endurance like her strong mommy. A couple minutes should suffice. Melting into her girlfriends embrace ...

Ellen moaned in absolute bliss as mommy Manda straddled her. "Oh yes, show my little baby clitty who my mommy is!", she exclaims. With every thrust another squishing sound comes from her soggy diaper.

Rose melted in Jills arms, feeling so nice and secure. Slowly she starts moaning again as her diapered kitty is stimulated. While doing so she notices how Amanda and Ellen finish, while Vivien and Astrid start anew.

Jill feels so aroused as she gets full control over Rose. The baby girl lying in her lap makes such sweet little moans to every touch. As she continues making Rose feel good, she feels her own need to pee reaching a critical point. She can't stand up though as that would disturb Rose, so she continues for now.

As Rose comes closer to orgasm, so does Jill comes closer to an accident. The thought of wetting herself strangely alluring. With a gasp a little bit of pee-pee escapes her, dampening her panties and creating a little wet spot on her uniform.

Jill has a tough decision to make. There is a plastic potty right infront of her ...

Astrid laughed and pulled Vivien into a embrace and rolled onto the floor so her little one was now on top of her.  For a moment she turned off the vibrator and just snuggled Vivien closely giving her cute little kisses.
Amanda couldn't help but chuckle at how excited Ellen had become and was more then happy to do what the nurse wanted. It was thrilling to be on top like this and she could see why Astrid enjoyed doing this so much. It was a rush even a surge of power. It made her even more aroused then she thought was possible.

Jill giggled sweetly at how Rose melted into her arms and cooed at the babygirl finding her to be sweet and cute. How could anyone hurt such a small vulnerable baby like Rose was beyond her!

It was hard for her to ignore her need and want of her own orgasm. It seemed almost unfair that Amanda would have one and not her! Seeing Amanda and Ellen finish their act helped tamed her emotions until she saw Astrid and Vivien start up again.  

Jill didn't want to ruin an orgasm for Rose! That was the last thing she wanted but she couldn't piss herself, could she? She needed to do something and so without stopping she continued to rub Rose with one hand while lowering her panties down to the floor with the other and sat on the plastic potty herself.

It was the only thing she could do to save herself! She kept her focus on Rose and making sure the girl climax'd while she peed though.  After all it was her job to make sure that all the little ones had fun and she wouldn't be doing her job if she just focused on herself! Her panties were stained from arousal and piss but she knew Amanda's underwear was in just as bad as state as her's if not worse!

Amanda could feel herself becoming hot and felt the increased build up down below.  Was she really going to orgasm from doing this? What would it be like if she had an accident at the same time like Astrid and Vivien did earlier when having their orgasm? The thought of it made Amanda shiver and wonder as she humped away on top of Ellen.

Astrid huffed and panted.  She was starting to get exhausted now. It seemed three would be her limit for now until she got more use to this and when she wasn't sporting a few bruises either.

Martha decided to check on her baby girls. Walking towards the entrance of the room she hears the lewd noises coming from inside. Making sure to tread carefully, Martha continues onwards. Her goal is to not disturb her Littles having fun. As she enters, she is shocked to see Jill instead of Rose on the training potty. A tinkling sound as pee hits the plastic bowel. Rose on the other hand went poopy in her diaper and then there is Amanda.

Deciding to take care of Amanda first, Martha sneaks up on her. Right before she is about to climax, Martha whispers in Amanda’s ear “Go for it baby girl, wet yourself like you want to do!”, giving her a light slap on her behind to hopefully shock her into going wee-wee. Martha has great intuition and is very emphatic. She can read enough signs from Amanda to know that she wants to have an accident so bad. Martha continues in a soothing voice “It’s ok Amanda, I’m not mad. I already saw this coming, and you can remain as a nurse even if you wet yourself. I will not tell anyone.”

Jill hadn't noticed Martha entering as she sighed with pure relief at being able to go pee while she continued to pleasure Rose.  She really had to go badly! She felt like such a naughty little girl.

Jill opened her eyes and gasped as she looked ahead of her and saw Martha with Amanda! That meant they had been caught! Oh no! She hoped Martha wasn't upset with them? She didn't want to be a babygirl herself like the others here! She enjoyed being a nurse.

Amanda gasped loudly as Martha whispers in her ear and blushes deeply unable to reply at all except to squeak loudly at the light slap on her behind, her bottom pressing up against Martha's hand wanting more from the woman.  Could she really wet herself? Amanda was shocked at the offer and instantly let go allowing herself pee and orgasm at the same time her moans echoing out throughout the room.

Astrid at this point was laying lazily against the wall with Vivien resting against her.  She looked at her sister with a slight smirk. It was kind of funny seeing Martha sneak up on Amanda like that and she couldn't help chuckling just slightly.  Everyone seemed to be going at? Astrid looked at Vivien, "Is it normally like this here?" she asked curiously, "You still didn't give me that tour, you know?" she teased.

Martha praises, "Good baby girl." Waiting a moment for Armanda to finish going before announcing, "I will get you a new uniform, but from now on you will wear a pull up while being here. If you want to have a poopy accident you will put on a diaper first. Do you understand?", giving her another pat on the butt.

"Let's get you cleaned up and in a pull up right away. Do you want to change yourself?", asks Martha. Amanda will continue as a nurse, but from now on with padded undergarments.

After finishing up Amanda, Martha goes to Rose next. Talking with her before making a decision. Understanding the context, Martha states with a warm smile "You will wear diapers from now on, but you may still use the potty as before."

Last is Jill, who pulled up her pants and panties again. The wet spot on them clearly visible. Martha declares "That looks not like a big girl to me. You will do exactly as Astrid and change into pull ups from now on. At least until I decide otherwise. In the meantime you continue to work as a nurse."

Noticing that Jill still didn't make a sticky yet, Martha states "You may make squishies now. I'm sure Rose will help you out." Thats exactly what Rose was waiting for, quickly getting on Jill and now giving back in the same manner, as she starts to massage Jill's needy kitty. "Now it's my time to make you feel good!", announces Rose in a chipper voice.

Leaving them to do as they please, Martha walks over to Ellen to change the baby girl into a fresh diaper. Being the only one without doing something right now.

Vivien gulps before responding to Astrid, "No, it's not normally like this.", looking over to Ellen who gets changed, Vivien suggests "Maybe we should ask Martha for a change too. Then we could ask her about going on a tour with us ...", Vivien looks a bit scarred as she speaks her last words, "It's rough out there. Without Martha at our side every nurse could pick us up and do nearly whatever they want.", nuzzling closer to Astrid to seek her protection, putting her thumb back into her mouth for comfort.

Amanda moaned softly at Martha's praise, "Yes Mommy! I understand!" she shivered at her friend's touch and wished that Martha would play with her similar to how she was playing with Ellen but she kept that thought to herself now.
Maybe it would be a bit much but knowing that she was safe allowed Amanda to give into her wants and desires, "I want you to change me, please." she whispered softly and curious about the experience she might have with Martha.

Rose was confused by her reactions and feelings. The young nurse hadn't had any experience at all sexually having had her possible romantic partners scared away by her brother.  Martha's warm smile relaxed her and she couldn't help but smile back at the woman glad that she wasn't mad at her for what had happened, "Thank you Mommy!" she even hugged Martha through sheer relief and joy that she wouldn't be forced through the regim that her sister in law was going through right now.

Jill gulped as Martha came over to her next and knew that she was in trouble, deep trouble but she could at least breath a sigh of relief knowing that she wouldn't be demoted at all and that she only had to wear pull ups like Amanda for now, thank goodness.

Jill was surprised at the mention of making squishies and looked away shyly only to smile as she heard Rose's chipper voice.  It didn't take long for Jill to climax at all considering how pent up she was and she couldn't help feel somewhat embarssed by that.

Ellen was going through a whirlwind of emotions. Unlike Rose she had sexual experience and enjoyed going out to nightclubs to relieve herself of any stress it's why she had hang out with those three monsters because they had bumped into each other a couple of times and she felt forced to join their group despite not wanting to be apart of it at all.

Ellen smiled and reached up to Martha so she could be picked up, "Mommy you missed all the fun!" she teased.

Astrid smirked at the gulp and followed her gaze to see Ellen getting changed, "Mhmm it probably would be good to get out of these they are rather used and I don't think either of us would enjoy dealing with a leak," she replied only to notice Vivien's slightly scared look, "I wouldn't let that happen they would have to go through me first if they dared to try anything and those three witches only had the upper hand cause my back was turned." she held Vivien tightly in her arms as her girlfriend nuzzled her feeling overly protective and wondering if there was anything she could do or suggest that would allow Vivien to feel more safe and to that extent the others as well.

A tracker system could work? Something with microchips maybe? Animals normally had them? It wasn't as if they had anything to hide anyway? "I think I might have an idea to provide some security incase anything like this does happen again," she reassured Vivien and picked her up bridal style, hey mommy," she walked to Martha not caring that she was in the middle of changing Ellen, "have you got any trackers at all, ya know so if anything does happen you could just locate Vivy or anyone on your phone through gps? And we could use a change..." she bluhed going from blunt to bashful in a matter of seconds.