LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sisterly machinations (private for Salinas98)

Sword

Vivien liked getting her treat, but she didn't like how uncomfortable Astrid got.

As Amanda offered her another laxative treat for Astrid, she took it but stated in a pouty voice, "Please don't be mean mommy Manda! Astrid just cares for me deeply!"

Waddling over to her girlfriend, Vivien states in an apologetic tone, "You're not grumpy, you are just protective of me right? I should have known to ask you first before going over to Manda. I'm sorry!" Fidgeting with her hands while getting closer and closer. Baby Vivy wants a hug and afterwards she will stay closer to her girlfriend. At least until she is more comfortable with their caretakers.

Vivien doesn't really care if Astrid takes the treat or not. She brought it mainly to please Manda. She will let Astrid decide to take it or not. Baby Vivy feels that this is best.

Amanda frowned a little she hadn't meant to be mean just teasing but she could see how uncomfortble even upset Astrid was getting over this which wasn't good.  She hadn't taken Astrid for the snesitive type. It was rather cute even sweet, "I'm sorry darling I was just teasing little Astrid but I can see now that I might of overstepped my mark." she said to Vivien.

She would apologise to Astrid in a bit once Vivien had calmed her down.

Astrid watched as Vivien walked...waddled over to her. Why did her girlfriend had to be so cute? She sighed at Vivien's apologetic tone, "I-it isn't your fault don't apologise," she replied softly, "I just...." she looked away with a scowl, "I just got jealous." it was a difficult thing for Astrid to confess, "Your my girlfriend and I'm just scared about all this and yes I do feel protective over you," she continued, "very protective and I'm just not comfortable with people that includes Martha." she looked away from Viv choosing to stare at the wall for a minute before looking back at her girlfriend.

Astrid wrapped her arms around Vivien hugging her tightly, "I love you," she whispered softly, "and I'm sorry for being like this it isn't fair and I want to open it I just have a hard time doing so and I know that I might seem confident but when it comes to this," she mumbled, "I don't...." she took a breath, "calling my own sister, Mommy, wasn't something I expected that I'd be doing"

Amanda sat away from the two but could hear the conversation despite Astrid's best attempts to keep her voice down. It was sweet and she knew that it would take a bit more time for Astrid to come around but that was okay because she knew that Martha would help her accept her new position and get more comfortble.  If it hadn't been for the obvious clingy behaviour that Astrid had around Vivi and Owly then she would of possibly doubted if Astrid was a babygirl at all but that wasn't the case.  It also helped that she had called Martha, Mommy, willingly and off her own accord despite any reserved notions she had.
Astrid nuzzled Viv's nose with her own, "Thank you for thinking about me," she said softly giving her a tender kiss on the lips before eyeing the 'treat', "I-I want to have fun with you and make squishies and I can't do that without a poopy diaper, can I?" she whispered softly taking the treat and swollowing it.

Astrid walked over to Amanda holding Vivi's hand but looked away from her.

Amanda wasn't sure what the best tactic was but decided to just smile softly and hug the two girls together, "I'm sorry for teasing you earlier Astrid," she apologised, "your safe here with me and I don't want you to feel uncomfortable darling." she patted Astrid's bottom while rubbing Viv's back, "Let's get you two sweethearts set up."

She would help when needed but for now it might be better to be a bit more hands off then normal.  Amanda laid various sex toys that the two girls could use and play with as they saw fit including the vibe that Astrid had yesterday.

Astrid looked at Viv, "You choose."

"I love you too!", responds Vivien confidently. She truly does. Nuzzling herself into Astrid's strong arms.

Viv feels safe and protected. Listening to what Astrod has to tell. Sometimes you need exactly that: Someone you can talk to, someone that listens and cares for you.

Vivien is happy that Astrid want's to make squishies with her, swallowing the treat she brought. "Youre awesome!", announces Vivien with a genuine smile.

Beeing offered to choose the naughty toys she wants, Vivien takes her time, before grabbing Astrid's favorite toy and giving it to her girlfriend. After that she returns to the selection, taking a pair of little egg vibrators that are controlled through the same remote. Putting one in her diaper and offering the second together with the control to Amanda.

Noticing the confused stare, Vivien states, "Mommy can have the control if she puts the second egg in her panties." Leaving the choice up to her. She thought that Amanda want's to join and this was the only way that Vivien considered not too offensive to Astrid. Maybe she was wrong though ...

It will take a bit until the laxatives get into action. Therefore Vivien suggests towards Astrid, "Wanna play?", pointing to the toy box nearby.

With how confident Vivien responded Astrid couldn't help but smile brightly because she knew that Vivien wasn't lying at all. It made her feel secure and safe knowing that. It made things easier to deal with.  Astrid held Viv close to her and almost didn't want to let her go at all but knew that she had to.  It felt nice having someone listen to you and Astrid felt heard. It wasn't something she was use to, "I'm not as awesome as you." she replied instantly.
It truly surprised her how Viv had made her feel so much more open in such a short amount of time, "You trust Amanda, right?" she asked softly out of insecurity, "Because if you do then I'll trust her to even if I'm not the most trusting person..." she paused, "I do trust you and your judgement."

Astrid smiled at the toys and the ones Vivien chose she carefully put the strap on and vibe on her diaper ready for when they needed to play.  Astrid looked unsure for a moment at the egg, "I-I don't mind if Amanda has the remote instead." she mumbled loudly enough for the woman to hear.

Amanda walked over to Astrid and ruffled her head, "What do you want? I can use the remote if you want? Or the egg? Or I could just stay out of the way?" she offered in a soft tone.

Astrid shook her head, "Vivy trusts you? You can have the remote I won't be able to focus otherwise on this...." she pointed to the vibe attached to her diapee already.

Amanda smiled, "That's okay with me darling and I'm sorry for earlier can I have a hug?"

Astrid looked a little awkward before wrapping her arms around Amanda causing the nurse to smile bright, "Good girl." she praised causing Astrid to become shy and slink back over to Vivien, "Y-yeah the toy box should have a lot of stuff we can play with maybe blocks?" she suggested.

Amanda sat on the floor and held the remote in her hand. It was sweet watching the two together and she felt happy that Astrid was warming up to her.  She did feel a little disappointed that she wouldn't join in on their pleasure but that was okay because she'd be able help the two little ones climax which was one of her most favourite things to do espescially to little cuties like them!

"I ... I think Amanda tries to be a good mommy. We should give her a chance,", responds Vivien.

Playing with blocks sounds like fun, so Vivien waddles over to the toybox and gets what Astrid requested. Presenting the colourful building blocks to Astrid, "Got them!"

Playing with Astrid felt really nice. It was kind of peaceful and she liked to build something together. It was a good experience, which was brought to an end as Vivien's tummy gurgled and she started to feel the need to go.

Vivien is so excited, biting her lips as she announces loudly, "Baby Vivy needs to go potty!"

Going onto her hands and knees, she presents her diapered tushy to Astrid. Knowing that the fun is about to begin!

Astrid nodded, "Okay I trust you," she hugged Viv quickly, "I'll try and be better about this, I'm sorry if I'm making things awkward I just...." she looked away, "I'm just not great at these things." she followed Vivien over to the toybox and sat down on her knees on the soft colourful carpet beanth them.

Astrid placed the egg into her diaper being careful. Just the slightest touch made her shiver in excitement. It had only been a few days and her libdo had gone up quite a bit.  

Sitting on the floor and just playing with blocks was nice. It felt like she was a little kid again and she enjoyed bonding with Vivien like this. There wasn't much or any stress at all. It was a good change and she found herself just smiling the entire time as she helped build a small town working on a clock that sat in the middle of the other blocks.

Amanda watched the two with a soft look in her eyes. It was so sweet seeing them both play together! It was so adorable! She just wanted to pinch their cheeks but she reframmed from doing that for now. Maybe she'll pinch Vivy's cheek later on only? That sounded safe.

Amanda looked more then a bit excited at Vivien's annoucment and grinned as she watched the former manager get into position. It was hot and cute at the same time to see little Vivy preparing herself for Astrid.

It didn't take Astrid much time at all as she crawled over to Vivien slightly and positioned herself so the vibe was pushing itself right against her girlfriend's diapee, her hands on the floor while she used her legs to balance herself, her breasts pushing into Viv's back, her lips against her neck as she start lick, kiss and bite down sensually onto her girlfriend, "Your going to be make a big mess for mommy aren't you? Your going to make a big mess me and Mommy Amanda, isn't that right?" she coo'd loudly.

Amanda was shocked to hear Astrid say that but smiled in delight at the former security guard opening up to her to the point that she was being somewhat included even if she wasn't going to get to play with them yet....

This was a good start.

"Baby Vivy is a good little girl, isn't she? She's a good baby and will go potty for both her Mommies, isn't that right Astrid?" said Amanda joining in and being careful to move closer to the two.

Astrid looked up at Amanda before nodding only to blush as her stomach gurgled.

"Your going to be my good babygirl too, aren't you, darling?" said Amanda softly touching Astrid's face and stroking her hair, gently, being careful.

Astrid looked uncertain for a moment before nodding, "Yes Mommy I'm going go potty like Vivy." she whispered quietly as she gently buckled her hips against Vivien. The vibe wasn't turned on yet.

Amanda positioned herself so she was behind Astrid and had both her hands on the back of each diaper ready, "Come on now you two don't be shy." she cooed gently, "Mommy will turn your toys on when you both start to potty."

Astrid started to fill her diaper.  

Amanda tuned the eggs on first so both of them would feel the vibrations when they went potty. Very carefully she pushed and rubbed both their bottoms, patting them and being very sensual to add an extra layer of sensuallty to what they were doing.

Astrid buckled her hips and whined, "Mommy Manda...."

Amanda smirked and knew what Astrid wanted with a flick of the switch the vibe turned on instantly joining the vibrating eggs.  Astrid pinned Vivy down even more as she rocked her hips back and forth against her messy diaper.

After Vivien got into position she enjoyed Astrid making contact with her. Releasing a cute little squeak as Astrid playfully bit her. She loved the attention Astrid was giving her, she loved being the little girl under Astrid's control! She stayed in position and rubbed herself against Astrid to show her appreciation.

Then Astrid coo'd loudly, "Your going to be make a big mess for mommy aren't you? Your going to make a big mess for me and Mommy Amanda, isn't that right?" Vivien felt so hot, her pussy becoming slick from arousal as she responds, "Yes! Baby Vivy is going to make a big stinky present for her mommies!"

Baby Vivien's control dwindled away as her arousal kept increasing. Her bladder gives out first, warming up the front of her diapee. She liked what mommy Manda said and starts pushing, filling her diaper in tandem with Astrid.

Vivien moans in absolute bliss as the backside of her diaper fills with warm mush. The little vibrator on her kitty turning on, causing her to scream, "I love making poopies!" Releasing a deep moan as she climaxes in her diaper.

But it isn't over yet. Vivien blushes in shame as she realizes how fast she squirted. Giving her best to get herself worked up again. She could feel how Amanda pushed her warm poopy back against her, helping Vivien to get back in the race. She fully leaned into Manda's hand massaging her diapered tushy, starting to moan as a new tingling starts to build up.

When Astrid joined in, Viv felt like in heaven. Her head becoming completly empty as she gave in to her primal desires. Drool running out of her mouth as she starts moaning in tact with her girlfriend. Manda making a very good job of making the girls even more excited.

Finally Vivien cums a second time together with Astrid, releasing a howel of pure pleasure. Breaking down afterward, her butthole still twitching from pleasure. This was the most amazing sex she ever had thus far. Basking in the afterglow she starts suckling on her thumb. Her mommies will take care of her, Vivien is sure of it.

Astrid smirked at the cute little squeak. It was so adorable! So wanting more she continued to playfully bite down on Vivien wanting to make her squeak again. The simple sound only got her more worked up. It helped a lot when Vivien rubbed up against her letting her know to continue what she was doing. It was so perfect and Astrid was enjoying every second of it.

Astrid moaned in response at Vivien's words. Why did this turn her on so much? It didn't make any sense but that didn't matter, did it? Astrid could feel the warmth Vivy's piss when her girlfriend's bladder finally released and could easily feel the warmth of her diaper when her babygirl started to fill it against her own. It felt so nice and she made sure to buckle her hips strongly as she felt Vivien lose control of her bowels wanting to make sure to add to the feeling of it all even more.  It didn't take long for Astrid to climax either as she pressed her body into Vivy's back trembling.  

Was it good that she climaxed that soon? Vivy had? She did feel rather stunned though at the amount of pleasure they both were gaining from this, "Little babies are suppose to make sqiushies and lots of it, right? We're both just...." Astrid bit her lip, "Babygirls," she said, "but your my baby cause and I'm your mommy cause," she took a moment to think, "cause I'm on top." it allowed Astrid's ego to stay intact being dominant over Vivien and Amanda could see that easily.

It was intresting to see the dynamic and how it was turning out. It seemed that Astrid was more then willing to be submissive, to be a babygirl and maybe even do anything that was requested as long as she got to dominante little Vivy.  

It was difficult for Amanda to ignore how hot that was and how aroused she felt seeing Astrid buckle her hips desperatly from wanting to show that she loved her girlfriend but equally wanting to show that she wasn't the most submissive. It was kind of cute.

Amanda enjoyed the way Vivien leaned into her hand fully, "That's right babygirl you just lean into Mommy Manda while Mommy Astrid continues to fuck you." she cooed.  It wasn't exactly fucking but for all intents and purposes it was the closes they'd ever get to it unless she or Martha allowed the two to have any full on contact which wasn't likely to happen because they were just two little babies who couldn't control themselves at all.

Once again it didn't take long for Astrid to cum again and she knew that she was climaxing in unison with Vivien but unlike Vivy her hips were still buckling forward slightly but she was tired, physically and couldn't keep it up despite maybe being okay for one more round.

Amanda turned off the devices and helped Astrid off Vivy first knowing the woman's legs were shaky and tired.  Astrid crawled slightly and pulled Vivien up against her body and hugged her tightly, cuddling her.  Amanda watched the pair and very catuiously moved to Vivien's side so Vivy would be in the middle.

"Good girl." she said softly to the two and placed an arm around Viven and onto Astrid's hip which she gently rubbed feeling like she was taming some sort of wild tiger, "I'll make some milk in a bit for the both of you but first some cuddles are needed." she pulled Astrid in close which meant Vivy was getting squeezed inbetween the two and next she turned on the TV to a simple and gentle cartoon that the two could watch.

Amanda placed a paci in Viven's mouth and saw Astrid eyeing it, "I got one for you kitten." she teased very gently not wanting to upset Astrid like she had earlier and was pleased when Astrid accepted it.  The two girls were so sweet and she hoped that Martha was seeing some of this via the cameras.

Vivy felt amazing getting that much love, care and attention. She purred like a kitten, cuddling with both her mommy's.

The smell of what Astrid and her did hangs heavy in the air, but the she doesen't dislike it. Maybe it's the latest tape they heard together or maybe it's the lovemaking, but Vivien basks in the smell, feeling comfortable.

Hearing what mommy Manda will do next, Vivy feels content. Accepting the pacifier she starts watching Cartoons with Astrid. She cuddles close to Astrid and enjoys the show. Giggling from time to time and shifting in her dirty diaper. Amanda will probably change them after the feeding and Vivy is ok with that. She is too little right now to make such deciscions.

Martha did check up on the cameras from time to time. Reviewing the footage of special moments. She is happy for her two new baby girls to have so much fun together. They look happy and this in turn makes her feel contend.

When she saw Amanda feeding them a bottle afterward, Martha felt an itch at her breast as a little breastmilk starts leaking. When it's her time tomorow she will feed them both a bit more intimiately. For now she must relieve her full breasts. Looking over to Mary in a crib nearby, Martha states "Time for milkies little girl!"

Astrid wasn't bothered by the smell at all as she focused on just cuddling away with Vivy and Amanda her gaze on the TV show as she suckled away on her paci feeling content right now despite her earlier discomfort with Amanda.  It seemed as if she had calmed down and she loved having her arm wrapped around Vivien's waist, pulling her in close and squeezing her against her own body tightly with ease.

Amanda's hand carefully rubbed Astrid's hip up and down. It felt nice to the former security guard and she was growing to like Mommy Manda which was good in a lot of ways because it made things easier for everyone.

Once the first episode ended Amanda got up and smiled as she noticed Astrid's slight glare at the sudden removal of her hand from her hip, "I have two little girls to change, don't I?" she teased Astrid booping the girls nose and ruffling up Vivien's hair, "I think we should get little Vivy taken care first! I think she might be a bit more messy then you."

Astrid smirked and cheekily placed her hand on Vivien's diaper pressing her hand against the mess, "I think your right and I would hate for her to get uncomfortable or worse a rash." she joined in teasing Vivien.

Amanda easily picked Vivien up and placed her on the changing table, "Let's see what we have here!" she teased and then whistled, "What a cute messy baby I have on my hands! Maybe I should add a booster pad next time? Maybe before beddie byes later tonight?" she teased as she started to wipe away at her bottom throughly and cleaning Vivien up expertly before applying a large amount of baby oil and powder to her bottom before securing her in a nice thick baby diaper with adorable animals on it.

Amanda carried Vivien and sat her down before picking up Astrid, "Come on Tiger lets get you cleaned." she teased but as she started to clean Astrid she noticed the woman was still turned on which surprised her, "Someone has quite a surprisingly high sex drive, doesn't she?" said Amanda excitedly as she toy'd with Astrid and spent a bit more time cleaning her and was more then pleased when Astrid made squishes for her, "Such a exciteable baby." she cooed before sealing Astrid in a similar diaper to Vivien.

Amanda placed Astrid back on the floor next to Vivien and kissed the two girls on the head before going to the small kitchen area where she got the bottles ready.

"Yes, yes! Vivy is very messy!", agrees Vivien.

As Astrid pushes against her messy bottom, Vivy releases another of her cute squeaks. Wiggling around she states "Baby Vivy doesen't want a rash!", popping her finger into her mouth afterward.

Vivien blushes from Amandas teasing, but she knows that her mommy is just having some fun. She likes how mommy calls her cute, giggling in response.

She waited patiently for mommy to clean her up. Enjoying the care she received. The baby oil and powder smelled good and she liked the feeling of it on her skin. As the new diaper is closed around her waist she comments "Thanks mommy! I like my new diaper! Soo pwetty!", mumbling a bit at the end as her thumb glides back into position.

After Astrid was placed next to her, she cuddles up to her girlfriend, clinging closely to her. Vivy likes cuddling time and acting submissive to Astrid. Melting into her arms and relaxing, closing her eyes. A bit later a teat is pressed to her lips and she starts suckling without opening her eyes. Sweet milk filling her mouth as she nurses from the offered bottle. Basking in the praise from her mommy's.

Amanda smiled happily at Vivien's cute and adorable mumbling enjoying the woman's babyish behaviour. Why hadn't Martha done anything to the little manager before was beyond her! She was thankful though because if Martha had made a move it meant that Astrid wouldn't be here.

She was so happy for Martha that she finally got the babygirl she always wanted and her sister back!
Astrid snuggled close to Viven and smirked as her baby clung to her. It made Astrid feel powerful and she liked that, she liked that a lot. It helped ease her wants and desires so much.  Astrid was surprised when Amanda offered her the bottle to give to Vivien and accepted.  It was silly really and she did feel like she was being supervised by Amanda somewhat.

Astrid gently patted Vivien's back when she was done, "You feeling tired sweetheart? We could take another nap or play a game or have a story?" she suggested only to look at Amanda at the last part.  

Amanda cooed gently at the two, "Astrid you need your milk to." she rubbed her stomach and waited for Vivien to choose what she wanted. If she wanted a story then she'd read one while feeding Astrid. It would be simple enough.

Amanda kissed Vivien cheek sweetly, "Your such a good girl for us, aren't you?"

Cuddling into Astrid, Viv replies "Nuhu, I'm just feeling very comfortable. A story would be great!", opening her eyes and giving both of them a radiant smile.

Wiggling her little diapered tushy in excitement.

Vivien likes getting a kiss from Amanda, it makes her fell warm and loved "Yes, I'm trying to be a very good baby girl!"

Amanda positions herself so she's behind Astrid and has her somewhat on her lap, her legs wrapped around the former security guards stomach so she's able to give Astrid her milk while allowing the woman to keep cuddling Viven.  She was thankful that she was an expert in all this otherwise it might of been tricky to allow Astrid to continue cuddling with Viv otherwise.

Amanda had a short sweet story about a puppy with colourful pictures that she read. It was a picture book and she made sure to show the girls the drawings only to pause once Astrid was finished with her bottle to burp her and let her up from the odd position she had her in.

Astrid snuggled into Amanda's side while holding Vivien like some sort of cuddly toy despite her earlier nap she was getting tired again because of how relaxed she was. Once the story was over Astrid was already half asleep and seemed ready to nap despite having done so a couple of hours earlier. 

Amanda looked at Vivy with a gentle smile, "Do you want to nap with your girlfriend or play a bit with Mommy while little Astrid here takes a one hour nap?" she offers as she hears Astrid suddenly snoring softly.

Vivien answers in a whisper "Thanks for the story mommy! I want to sleep with Astrid." Nuzzling herself deeper into Astrids embrace, enjoying the physical contact.

Suckling on her thumb she drifts off into sleep.

While she sleeps, a bit of pee-pee trickles into her diaper. Not much, but enough to be noticable later. Baby Vivy has wonderful dreams in which her mommy's shower her with attention and love.

Waking up later in Astrids arms she feels safe and content.

Martha finished earlier then anticipated and decides to visit Amanda. Entering the room she notices that her baby girls are taking another nap. Walking over to Amanda she whispers, "Good job, I saw on the cameras what you did. Do you want to take a break and let me take over or do you want to stay a bit longer?"

Amanda nodded and gathered a super soft blanket and pillows so they could sleep on the floor together rather then the crib. She really didn't want to distrib Astrid nor did she want to move Vivien from the other woman's arms with how the two were embracing each other. It was sweet to see.

Amanda sat in a nearby rocking chair once the two were tucked into the quilt. It didn't seem like work at all which was nice but she was curious to know how things were going on. A big shake up like this normally meant trouble of some kind and not even Martha could predict what might happened but she really doubted anyone would go against her. It would be stupid.

Amanda turned to see Martha and offered the new manger a hug, "I hope everything went okay? I'm good with continuing some more it's almost like a vaction with these two with how well behaved they are," she chuckled, "but I should probably check around with the other nurses and staff to see how they are adjusting with the change over," she frowned, "we don't want anyone trying anything stupid right now so it's probably best if I go scout things out." she joked slightly but was serious. There were bound to be a few people who were eager to try over throw Martha right now and they needed to get that under control, "I'll go talk to Jill." she smiled knowing the other nurse was considered a ditzy blonde by others despite how smart she actually was.  It meant people talked openly around her and didn't even expect Jill to be part of Martha's group.

"I'll be back in an hour tops." she refrained herself from kissing Martha on the cheek knowing that wouldn't be professional.

Thirty minutes later with Viven in her arms Astrid woke up with a yawn and nuzzled into the back of her neck, "Mhmmm." she growled softly as she moved her hand to grab the front of Viv's padded crotch, "Your wet." she teased with her eyes still closed.  Her own diaper wasn't any better though.

It was probably the first time in a while she didn't wake up wanting to completely fuck Viv's brains out but that didn't mean she didn't feel turned on...

Astrid opened her eyes and playfully started to nibble on Viven's ear unaware that Amanda had left and Martha was now in the room with them.

Interlude - Jill
Slim, slender, dainty yet tall.  If you were to just look at Jill and judge her straight off the bat you would normally think ditzy blonde that needed to fuck her way to the top to ever get somewhere in life.  Most wouldn't even consider her to be a 'mean girl' either with how happy go lucky and bubbly she always seemed to those around her so whenever she would walk into the break room or cafe to sit down with a group of nurses she was more then often ignored to the point of being a outcast because people doubted that she'd even know what they were talking about or planning.

Jill would simply smile and nod. It was best to let people dig their own graves like Susan, Ellen, Rachel, Kate and Becky.  The five nurses all seemed to be talking about promotions and even taken over different departments because if Martha could do it then why can't they.

From going around the canteen Jill suspected at least 10 to 20% of nurses that worked here currently were ready to make some sort of move now that Martha made her's and they were all happily talking within their own social circle planning how to knock other nurses off the ladder and back into babyhood, Lily and Kim, were both eyeing up Becky while Carol was eyeing up Ellen and Rachel.  It was going to be a fun couple of months.

Jill sweetly clapped her hands to signal that she was leaving to the group that she was sat by. It was seen as childlike but it wasn't.  If anything the fact that they acknowledge the clap like a group of nursery students made it more then obvious to Jill that she was the one in charge.  Her cute ditzy voice was less for her and more for the colleuges who she thought belonged in the program itself but she would never admit to that except to Amanda and Martha.

Leaving the canteen she was happy to spot Amanda and gave her hug, grabbing her arm and started talking to her chatting away innocently enough that anyone who did overhear them just thought that Jill was simply talking about some celebrity gossip to Amanda but if they actually listened carefully they would know the harsh truth that any and all of their plans would simply fail.

Amanda laughed in response, "Maybe your right! A group of new intern graduate students from the local university would be great and we could give them hands on experience," she smirked, "I'm sure that some of our senior nurses would enjoy having someone around to help give them a break from how stressful everything is."

Martha answers, "I'm now officially the new manager. There will be a lot of changes we need to do though. First off: Vivien's faction is leaderless. I offered many of the nurses to join me, but their loyalty is questionable at best."

"Yes, you should talk to Jill. Maybe root out some of the overeager ones that threaten my loyal nurses. There will be a flood of new babies in the next month ... we just have to make sure to come out on top."

"Thanks for helping me Amanda! I'm counting on you!"

Martha watches with a genuine smile how her baby girls wake up. They are so adorable!

Vivien wakes up, feeling her soggy diaper pressed against her. Astrid stating that she wet herself. Viv feels turned on just like Astrid and blushes a bit. Playfully squirming around in Astrid's embrace she responds "Pee-pee comes out whenever it wants." Releasing one of her cute squeaks as Astrid starts nibbling on her ear.

Feeling really good Vivien states again, "I love you Astrid!"

Martha decides to make her presence know, speaking up in a motherly voice "Good morning baby girls. How was your nap?"

Vivien beams all over her face, answering "Hi Martha! I slept like a baby!", intentionally using these words to discribe her pleasent nap.

Chuckling warmly, Martha comments "I can see that. I noticed via the cameras that you had a great time with Amanda.", turning to Astrid to hear her answer too.

Martha wants to start things slowly, to give Astrid time to get comfortable. Eventually she wants to breastfeed both, hopefully sooner than later. They are just sooo cute, Martha can already feel her breasts ramping up production. It's such a nice bonding moment and it solidifies their new relationship.

Amanda was very happy that Martha had become the new manager, offcially, it would allow them to expand more and hopefully do things a bit more differently then normal which should provide hopeful results but it would take time espescially now that there were nurses going against them.  A lot were from Vivien's faction, some from their own, some undecided and a few who had minor leaders who would probably start causing a bit more chaos then normal.  

Amanda knew Martha was counting on her and she wasn't going to let the woman down now so with that in mind she decided to walk back slowly with Jill to the nursery where Martha's two little ones were knowing that bright bubbly woman would be a good person to introduce to the two babies as well as to give Martha a proper update on the sitution.

Jill taped her finger to her chin looking as if she was thinking absently mindly but Amanda knew better unlike a lot of others, "Vivy should be able to help a lot with this, she should know who a few of the leaders are that could cause trouble soon!"

Amanda nodded. Intel from Vivien would be good but she didn't want to get the girl out of her baby headspace at all so it would require certain tactics, "Don't worry! I know how to get information without making our newest little one think to hard." giggled Jill.

Astrid whined slightly as Vivien playfully squirms around in her embrace knowing what her little one was doing, "Are you trying to get me excited?" she smirked, "Because it's working." she growled as she nibbled Vivien's ear and moved her leg over Viv's waist so that she was somewhat straddling her girlfriend in a strange way.  Feeling particulary confident Astrid grinded her hips forward as she humped slightly against Vivy while her hand naughtyly rubbed Vivy's crotch, "I love you too!" she replied openly and honestly her voice becoming soft like honey.

Astrid froze and quickly turned her head to look at Martha almost like a dog seeing a squirrel. It was somewhat shocking and horrfying seeing Martha while she humping against Vivy like this but with how motherly Martha sounded something in Astrid just broke and she grinned awkwardly and in a adorable manner like a little kid that's just been caught sticking their hands in the cookie jar.  Astrid was thankful that Vivien was speaking instead of her right now as she relectantly moved herself off of Vivy but she still held the woman in her arms as she sat up.

Astrid looked at Martha with a wide eyed look wondering if her Mommy? Sister? Had seen Amanda making her climax on the changing table or not? It took Astrid a few minutes to gather her thoughts, "Y-yeah it was fun," she stammered, "uh um..." she looked embarssed, "Amanda's really nice," she continued, "have you been busy Mama?" Astrid cheeks flushed red, "I mean Mommy, no, I mean Martha, ugh." she hid her face against the back of Viv's neck unsure of how to address her sister. 

There was something on her mind though.  Astrid glanced at Martha's chest before hiding her face again against Viv's back, childishly. How had her sister's breasts gotten so big? Her own were a B to C size, cute and perky. It wasn't something she cared about but she couldn't help feel slightly curious.

Viv made a soft mewling sound when Astrid touched the front of her soggy diaper.

Martha chuckled when Astrid stumbled with her words, a genuine smile on her face afterward. It's so cute, she even called her mommy! So adorable!

Teasing her a bit, "I saw how you made squishies for Amanda on the changing table." After making Astrid blush even more, she walks over and gives her and Vivien a big hug.

Continuing in a soft voice, "I'm proud of you taking care of Vivien and protecting her. I also like when you call me mommy like a good baby girl. I want you no harm and I love you both very much. You are my adorable little baby girls and I'm your mommy."

Vivien likes how Martha hugs them, feeling all cuddly she rubs herself against both Astrid and Martha. She knows that her girlfriend is anxious, so she speaks first, announcing her greatest desire since working with Martha "Baby Vivy wants to be fed by mommy!"

Martha answers, "Oh my, such a good little girl. Do you want a bottle?", still trying to be considerate and not push things, even as her breasts start lactating a bit.

Vivien hungrily watches two little wet spots appear on Martha's bossom. A sweet smell wafting her way. Salivitating she proclaims, "No, I want mommy's milkies!"

"Awww, such a sweet baby girl. How about you Astrid?", making a small pause before adding, "Don't feel forced, you can have a bottle if you want." Martha's first priority is that her babies feel comfortable. She doesen't want to pressure Astrid.

Astrid squeaked and blushed even more at being teased by Martha but she didn't mind at all because she knew that Martha was only being playful! She also knew Martha didn't hate her at all and even missed her so she was enjoying spending time with her even if she did feel awkward and bashful still around her new Mommy but that was partially due to her still being amazed that Martha wasn't mad at her.

"I-I liked making squishies for Amanda..." she mumbled softly and had the brief thought of making squishes for Martha but that would be weird, wouldn't it? She wasn't sure what was weird anymore right now considering she had just found that this entire place seemed like a warzone where nurses were turning and capturing other nurses to make them into babies.

Astrid smiled at Martha.  She liked it that her sister was proud of her it made her feel good but she was surprised when Martha continued, "O-o-okay," stammered Astrid, "Mommy..." she blushed, "I-Uh-I like this too." she admitted softly.

Astrid had been caught off guard by the hug but hugged her back with Viv inbetween them and was glad that Vivy was talking now because she wasn't sure if she could find her voice anymore until she heard what her girlfriend had just proclaimed.  Did Vivy want Martha's breastmilk? Was Martha even able to produce milk? Astrid could feel her mouth becoming dry.  

Astrid's face was bright red and glanced at where Vivy was looking and saw the two little wet spots on Martha's bossom.  Her girlfriend was going to drink from her little sister's breasts? Astrid knew that she should be horrified yet she felt okay about it even slightly jealous because she doubted that Martha would be okay with her doing that.

Astrid looked at Martha like a deer in headlights beofre averting her eyes downwards where she became incredibly shy, "If it's okay?" she squeaked, "I...." she looked at Martha's chest and then into Martha's eyes, "I-I-I'd like the same as Vivy, Mommy." her face now burning red.

“Aww, come here baby girls, mommy has plenty of milk for both of you!”, taking of her shirt to reveal a nursing bra. Opening the flaps, her erect nipples are revealed as the sweet smell increases.

Vivien doesn’t need to be told twice, climbing into Martha’s lap, ready to be fed by her mommy. She doesn’t latch on immediately though, waiting on Astrid to come. Seeing that her girlfriend needs some encouragement, Vivien states “Come over Astrid. Don’t think too much about it, we are just babies that get fed by mommy. Ok?”

Martha smiles gently while patting Vivien “Good girl!”, causing her baby girl to radiate happiness from the praise.

After both babies are in her lap, Martha gently guides them to her breasts. Vivien latches on immediately, suckling slow but steady. Martha makes cooing sounds while her baby girls engorge themselves on her warm breastmilk. It’s so peaceful and relaxing. Martha feels really proud and satisfied as she cradles her two little treasures.

Vivien nurses with closed eyes, the sweet milk filling her mouth as she drinks gulp after gulp. She feels so close to mommy, so safe. It’s hard to describe. But the experience is like the best spa ever. While she nurses a little bit of pee-pee dribbles into her diaper, making it nicely warm again. Her hand wandering down to her crotch as she starts slowly massaging it. Opening her eyes and looking at Martha for approval.

Martha coos “It’s ok baby girl. Go ahead and make squishies for mommy.” In response the squishing sounds intensify …

Astrid looked at Martha with a surprised and cautious look but upon Vivien encouragement she crawled and sat on Martha's right leg trying to get comfortable before latching onto her sister's breast. It was a strange experience but soon enough Astrid started to suckle softly and sweetly, her suckling could be heard clearly as she drank her mommy's milk. It felt nice. Astrid melted into Martha's touch and copied Vivien following her girlfriend's lead.

Astrid closed her eyes allowing herself to enjoy this moment hoping that Martha was okay with this? With her? Similar to Vivien she could feel her diaper becoming warm and soggy. Astrid gently whimpered and suckled more on Martha.

Hearing Martha give permission to Vivien to make squishies she couldn't help but look at her sister shyly knowing that she was essentially humping her Mommy's leg slightly, grinding herself against her. Was that okay? Could she make squishies too? She didn't voice any of this but did give Martha adorable puppy dog eyes.

Martha notices her second baby looking at her with a pleading look. Responding in the same warm voice she states "Go ahead Astrid. You can join Vivy in making squishies for mommy."

Seeing both her baby girls humping away in pleasure as they slowly finish feeding from her milk, makes Martha think back to all the nurses she regressed over the years. The difference to now being that Astrid and Vivien have not been forced to undergo the regression training, they choose to become babies on their own and found their way into her arms.

Martha always had a weak spot for Vivien, seeing the adorable girl becoming such a lovely baby fulfills all her motherly desires. Everything got even better when she found her lost sister. Astrid was always more delicate, emotionally speaking. Martha is just so happy to have her back, to be able to care for her and she is happy that Astrid met Vivien. They have such a lovely relationship with one another.

Eventually first one and then her second baby girl climaxes, causing Martha to praise them “Such good baby girls, making squishies for mommy!” Giving them another hug nefore releasing them back to the ground.

Martha offers “Do you want a diaper change or some playtime first?”