LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sisterly machinations (private for Salinas98)

Sword

Astrid loved how eager Vivien was to play and while she was competitive herself she did genuinely enjoy playing with her girlfriend. It was nice just to hang out and chill together. If anything she could easily imagine them just having a movie night, playing video games and eating fast food while wearing diapers together. That sounded blissful to her. They could even have bets or something against each other like they had now just to spice things up and add some intresting stakes.
Astrid nodded her head trying to follow along as Viv explained the game. Growing up she didn't get to play much at all having had to take care of Martha while having no idea nor any clue if she was doing the right thing or not. It had been hard.

Astrid smiled, "Your so sweet babygirl." she picked the blue car. It was one of her favourite colours! Astrid nodded her head once again, "I think I got it?" she knew that she had to take Viv a bit more seriously otherwise she'd lose again and she didn't want to underestimate her girlfriend at all cause that'd be unfair and a bit rude.

Winning the race made Astrid happy and excited like a kid.  Jenga had been fun to play and so had this! Her eyes were wide with amazement as she moved her car about.  Astrid's guard dropped a lot as she bonded with Viv in this way. It was somewhat silly but she felt closer now to her girlfriend.

"Sure babygirl! And yeah of course? I wouldn't want you sleeping by yourself you could get hurt and I wouldn't be able to protect you then!" she returned Viv's hug, "I want to sleep with you as much as possible," she continued only to blush, "I mean I wouldn't want to sleep without you or you without me? We can both snuggle in the crib together."

Astrid grabbed the milk and fed her baby whilst rocking her gentle in her lap making sure to hold her tightly in her strong arms. This was nice and relaxing. It was so cute how her babygirl didn't recognise or seemed to realised that she had wet herself.

Astrid unscrewed the top of a baby bottle and drank the milk in one quick motion deciding it would be better to do that rather then drink from the bottle, "I'm good with that! I'll just need to get a diaper on."

While Viv was choosing her tape Astrid was busy grabbing a diaper and putting it on herself removing her running shorts.  She really needed to put something better on then the clothes that she was wearing right now so she went to the closet nearby and decided to put on the fox onesie.  It looked babyish but it didn't look as bad as the others.  It was orange and had a white tum.  There were ears on the hood, a long tail and even pockets, "My clothes were getting a bit stinky and this is the only thing that I could find that didn't look to bad." she said blushing brightly and avoiding eye contact with Viv.
It was somewhat embarassing wearing a onesie but she felt okay because it was just her and Viv, "I see you got a tape for me, heh...."

Astrid then looked through the other tapes. There were loads and she wasn't quite sure which one to pick.  There were two tapes in hand, "Babygirl," she said, "right or left." she hid the tapes behind her back.

The tape on the right would increase Viv's libido or at least in theory it should. It would make her more excited whenever she used her diapers or saw anyone else use diapers.

The tape on the left would make or try to make Viv less concerned about going potty in public places. It was suppose to encourage wetting oneself around others.

Once the tape was chosen Astrid got them both into a casset each along with headphones ready for Viv and herself.  Astrid carried Viv with ease to the crib and put her in before jumping over the bars to join her baby.  Astrid pulled Viv close to her and was being big spoon, "Heh I got you my little bunny." she teased kissing the back of her neck, "I'm gonna eat you all up," she continued, "but first I think we need to get a bit of shut eye, don't you think?" she added.

It didn't take long for Astrid to fall asleep.  The tape that she had was working partially due to how Viv had taken care of her earlier. It probably helped that Astrid had to use various public toilets growing up and even going in to the forest to do her buisness at times so the aspect of the potty being dirty and unsanatory wasn't lost on her at all.   The diaper was also soft and felt like a blanket. It was and cozy.

Astrid had also gotten Owly before jumping in and had the poor plushie ear in her mouth again whilst sleeping and cuddling up to her girlfriend.  It was after an hour or so that Astrid suddenly wet herself, her padding becoming warm and soggy but she managed to sleep through with ease.  

In her youth she was forced to be a light sleeper due to her mother but since hitting her twenties she had gone from a light sleeper to a heavy one and it wasn't easy waking up unless she had an alarm or someone to wake her up, properply.

Vivien choses the tape on the right.

"Yes, let's go to sleep!", confirms baby Vivy, yawning cutely and snuggling up to her mommy inside the crib. Her diaper crinkling as she shifts around for the most comfortable position. She quickly drifts into sleep afterwards, the tape causing her to have strange dreams.

In her dreams Vivien freely wets and messes her diapers. Each time she does, she gets incredibly aroused and starts humping her diaper until she comes. It deeply resonates with her being. Deeply imprinting into her mind that filling her diaper means sticky time afterward. Baby Vivy will not be able to stop it. After going wee-wee or poopy the heat will start increasing until it eventually boils over. It's only a matter of how fast she reaches that point by helping the process along.

Baby Vivy moans in her sleep, as she rubs her diaper against Astrid laying next to her. Eventually the dam breaks and she floods her diapee without even waking up, the milkies both of them drank earlier doing their work. Squishing sounds can be heard as Vivien continues to squirm around in her very soggy diaper ...

After taking their nap, Astrid wakes up first. Noticing that her baby seems to have very lewd dreams as Vivien continues to rub against her from time to time.

Astrid yawns loudly as she wakes first from the shared nap. The first thing she noticed was how warm and comfortable she felt, the second being that Baby Vivy was grinding up against in her sleep.

Astrid couldn't help but smirk and slowly moved her hand downwards to check Vivian's diaper. It was soggy, very soggy. That made her smile but before she did anything else Astrid squeezed her legs together slightly and could easily feel how soaked her own diaper was.

It was worrying even concerning that she had wet herself in her sleep after just two bottles of milk and one tape but she didn't mind? Maybe that was more concerning that she didn't feel worried or bad that she had pissed herself? That the infantile garment felt nice? Secure even? It was hard to shake off those thoughts and she found herself not wanting to shake them off because she couldn't remember the last time that she genuinely felt safe.

With Viv in front of her and humping against her own diaper Astrid could feel her soggy padding shift slightly against her thanks to that and to the fox onesie she had chosen to wear before. It felt so good and with that Astrid started to grind herself against Viv slightly while her hand gripped the front of her girlfriend's swollen diaper, "Hey babygirl," cooed Astrid softly into Viv's ear, "I think someone might be a bit excited?" she teased as she kissed the back of her girlfriend's neck sensually, "Mommy was thinking of getting that vibrator strap on and pounding you right here and now," she whispered, "unless baby has another idea."

Astrid did need to wake up a little bit first but it wouldn't take long until she was on top of Viv having fun, "Mommy did lose her bet though," she confessed, "so is there anything Vivy wants Mommy to do before we start having our fun?" she teased, "Does Baby Vivy want to fuck in here or be a bit more daring, mhm?" she couldn't help but think about taking Viv into her office where she worked and just having her way in there with her. The very thought was a big turn on to her espescially knowing that when or if they went back to work her babygirl would be reminded constantly about what happened. 

Vivien woke up to her mommy's voice cooing to her. She felt incredibly aroused and responds to Astrid's question "Baby Vivy is more then a bit excited!" She feels safe, she feels good, so she doesen't hold back.

"Mmmmhhh!", Viv releases a moan as she gets to work massaging her diapered kitty. She has a primal look in her eyes as she gives in to her basic desires.

"Sounds awesome! Pound baby Vivy with that vibrator!" she exclaims in absolute bliss, not caring how silly it sounds.

After getting into position, Astrid confesses that she lost her bet, causing Viv to reply "I went pee-pee too!", stiffling a moan she adds, "We both lost, so ... we both get an extra tape tonight!"

Astrid asks if she wants to be more daring. The thought of getting fucked in her office is a big turn on, but that would take too long for now. Vivien want's to get fucked now!

"Need to make squishies now! We go at it in my office tomorrow!", promises Viv.

After getting fucked by Astrid and came into her diaper, Vivien feels much calmer and back in control. She needed that. Blushing a bit after realizing how she behaved.

Thinking about what to do next, Vivien suggests some more playtime until dinner.

Before going to bed she selects two tapes, offering both to Astrid and telling her in a sing-song voice "Mommy can select which one she wants."

The first tape reads: Reduces disgust reactions when smelling messy accidents. Become more comfortable with pooping yourself.

The second tape reads: A start in getting rid of your potty training: Nighttime accidents.

It didn't take much for Astrid to jump out and grab the gear that they needed, "I think someone wants to be a naughty girl today, doesn't she? I'm going have you making sqiushes every single day for the rest of your life babygirl, that's a promise!" she declared proudly as she attached the vib to her diaper.  It looked silly but it should work. They both should feel it at the same time and the more hard/rough she was with Viv using the vibe the more the vibration would go through both their bodies allowing them to climax together perfectly.

"An extra tape it is then!" she smirked as she watched Viv got into position and moved behind her so they would do it doggy style it would be good practice for the office tomorrow she wanted to make sure she could do this comfortable here and now giving that this was her first time doing something like this.

Astrid turned the vibe on with a remote and moved her hips against Viv's. It was silly to an extent because she wasn't actually penertrating her girlfriend at all and was just humping her padded backside but she could feel the vibrations throughout and it felt heavenly, "Fuuuuck!" she was surprised by how good this felt.  Both their diapers rustling as they both grinded against each other.

Astrid pulled Viv close to her and could feel their bodies shaking in unison.

It took twenty minutes and Astrid was glad that it didn't a moment longer. That had been intense and she was worn out, "I think the tape worked for you." she smirked and winked, "I'm glad," she chuckled, "we're going to go at it like bunnies tomorrow I can tell." she also felt a lot more calm and relax.

Astrid picked up a couple of boardgames for them to play this time and a film that they could watch while they passed the day away together.  When it came to dinner Astrid made a easy pasta dish with a rich tomatoe sauce for them to share.  It was good and tasted nice. She wasn't much of a cook but she had a couple of dishes she knew how to make mostly cheap dishes that weren't fancy but filling.

Astrid made sure to wipe Baby Viv's face and give her a kiss, "Such a good girl! I bet that was nummy!" she cooed softly.  It was soon time for bed and Astrid was glad.  It had been a fun and relaxing day and she was looking forward to snuggling up to her baby once more. They both had clean and fresh diapers on ready for bed just incase.

Astrid looked at the two and thought for a moment, "The first one darling and then we can do the second one during our nap tomorrow, does that sound good to you?" she asked as she helped Viv into the crib before joining her with the tape ready for them to listen to.

Interlude - Amanda

It was early morning for Amanda tending to patients and giving them the care they obviously needed. It made her happy even proud that her job could help someone so much and it also allowed her to live out her fantasy regularly of being in control and taking charge of others. It brought her great pleasure and eased her in many ways but she always longed for something more, someone she could call her own properply and while she had dated even loved Martha their relationship had failed.

They were both dominant and neither of them showed any signs of submission to each other which left them both frustrated in numerous ways. It was annoying.  Amanda did love Martha and still did but they needed someone else to fill in the gap but she knew that wouldn't work unless they had a fourth because neither of them would be happy to sit back and relax while the other had their fun.

In that way Amanda was rather selfish.

Amanda couldn't help but look out the window nearby in hopes that Astrid was there. The security guard was always a pleasent sight to see with her white button short sleeve shirt that seemed just a little bit tight for her arms.  It was hot but cute, very cute. She loved the idea of Astrid joining the facility and stripping away the woman's power and pride to make her into a helpless baby.  It was one of the reasons she had been so hard working at the gym lately and going to various classes to train her body because she wanted to make sure to overpower her.

Amanda knew that it wouldn't be difficult.  She was much taller then Astrid for a start and having gone to the gym she was now much more physically fit then before.  If she hadn't gone to the gym in the last year or so she would of still been able to take on Astrid but that would of been a 60/40 chance and she didn't like that but now she felt confident that she could easily overpower the security guard and her best friend's older sister.

She just needed to strike at the right time.

Maybe she could get Astrid's number from Vivian? They seemed like good friends? Thinking about the manager made Amanda shiver and smirk.  She was just so small! Smaller then Astrid even. It was adorable and she couldn't deny the fact that she would love to have a go at Viv but she knew Martha had called dibs on the baby manager which meant she had to set her sights on someone else but at least Martha had promised her that she would get to have some with BabyViv at some point.

The time spent with Astrid was realy nice. It felt a bit like a date to Vivien. It made her feel warm and comfortable inside.

After dinner mommy wiped her face clean, she liked it and grinned happily. It got even better when Viv got praised and even a kiss! She felt awesome! Responding to Astrid's question with a furious nod "Yes mommy, it was very super duper nummy!" Beaming all over her face. It may have been a bit exagerated, but she wanted to show how much she apreciates Astrids care.

"Yes, that sounds good mommy!", snuggling up to Astrid. Vivien feels so comfortable, so peaceful. She notices that she needs to pee again, but she doesen't even think about using the toilet. With a hissing sound she floods her diapee, getting quite aroused in the process.

Giving mommy her best puppy eye look and acting all cute she asks "I went potty in my diapee mommy! Baby needs to make squishies before she can go sleep!"

After Astrid helped Viv out, they go both to bed. Listening to the tape together.

Like last time Vivien absorbs the tape like a sponge. She wants to become the best baby girl ever!

Martha has the feeling that Vivien is ready to be turned into a baby and her gut feelings are usually right. It also fits with her latest observations and thus she decides to set up everything.

Speaking to Mary, which is in a crib, she states "I think you will get a new playmate soon ..."

Mary whimpers as she deposits a hot stinky load into her diaper, grunting and moaning as Martha uses a vibrator on Mary's diapered crotch.

Martha praises, "Good baby girl, make a nice present for mommy!"

After Mary finishes her poopy orgasm, Martha gives her another bottle of milkies, while rubbing in what Mary just did.

Martha enjoys turning former institute personal into adult babies. It's sooo much more fun then the problematic children that get send here ...

She knows that Mary got tricked, but she doesen't care. Mary is much cuter now. Martha loves the feeling of power as the little girls and boys bend under her will. How the look in their eyes changes from fear and uncertainty towards acceptance and pleasure. It's intoxinating! Making her wet in a certain place ...

Martha loves to do to the nurses what they have done to the patients. Speaking of that, Martha visits the toilet, bringing Mary with her. The adult baby knowing exactly what will happen next.

With a mischivious smirk Martha tells her, "Look at me baby girl. Look at me doing something that you will never do again ..."

Pulling down her pants and panties, Martha sits down on the toilet as if it's a throne.

Mary watches with envy as Martha uses the toilet. Something that she will probably never do again. The sound of urine hitting the toilet bowel is like mocking laugther in her ears. Mary notices the irony though, as whats happening is exactly what she has done to others before.

Martha informs herself about every nurse at the institute. This allows her to give each nurse that falls into her hands a taste of their own medicine. It's deeply arousing, so Martha starts to touch herself.

Mary watches transfixed how Martha moans in pleasure. She can't help herself, as she starts masturbating again in her soiled diaper. Mary feels so little, so pathetic. In this moment she knows that she deserves to become a diaper humping baby.

Finaly Martha makes her big girl cummie on the toilet and Mary makes her baby girl cummie in her soiled diaper. Just as things should be.

Putting Mary into her crib with headphones on her ears so she can stew in the subliminal messages. Martha knows from experience that her newest baby girl will be so much more receptible to them now.

She will come back in a couple hours to change Mary. The rash shouldn't get that bad with the oil and baby powder she applied beforehand. Martha is curious how full the diaper will be on her return, as the milkies Mary drank should have done their work until then ...

Martha only does such extreme things once at the beginning to make the roles clear. Mary will be much more complient when the tapes are all done and Martha will not have to do something like this again.

In her opinion good baby girls should get good treatment. She will pamper Mary like all her other babies after she finished the initiation.

Making her way over to Amanda, to speak with her about Vivien coming into the fold. Martha is smitten with the little baby manager! She made it very clear to all other nurses that Vivien belongs to her. She will adopt baby Vivy and turn her into the cutest baby ever. Martha will pamper Vivien like no other baby before her, she has a special place in her heart!

"Hey Amanda, can I speak with you for a moment?"

Amanda is occupied with a boy, teasing his erect penis that tents out the yellow stained diaper he is wearing. A foul smell coming from the back of his diaper.

"Let me quickly finish and then we can talk.", responds Amanda.

Martha recognizes him as Clark, a man that didn't take no for an answer. Bothering Amanda again and again, even coming to the institute lately to harass her. Looks like he went a bit too far ...

The new baby boy howls in pleasure as he finaly manages to cum in his diaper. What a pathetic little man ...

Having finished Amanda turns to Martha, looking at her curiously.

Comming to the reason for her visit, "I wan't you to gather some personal and keep the area where Vivien locked herself in under close observation. Keep me informed if she leaves and track her movements."  commands Martha. Knowing that Amanda is capable and can be trusted.

After Amanda confirms, Martha can finish the preparations for a clean take over. Soon she will be the new manager. Everyone important knows already, except Vivien herself ...

Astrid was glad that Vivi enjoyed her food. It wasn't anything special but it made her feel happy that her babygirl responded like that. Maybe she would try and cook something a bit better next time? It might be difficult though giving that she was so use to quick meals and nothing really fancy but she wanted to impress Viv and make sure her girlfriend was eating well. That was important to her. It was important to her that she could provide to Viv and show that she could take care of her even though it might take a bit of time for her to get better in certain areas she was more then willing to do her best if that meant being a good Mommy to Viv.

There were probably more people out there qualified compared to her to be Viv's mommy right now but those people didn't matter in the slightest.  Astrid chuckled as she saw Viv wet herself and laughed at the puppy eyes, "You're so cute! I would be a terrible Mommy if I didn't help you out now, wouldn't I?"

Astrid was more then eager to play with Viv and help her make squishies in her diaper again. It was fun playing with Viv like this and Astrid found it easy to take control espescially when it came to the sexual element of this lifestyle they were currently going through together.  Astrid bit down on the back of Viv's neck as normal and kissed her all over, ravishing her body with her tounge while rubbing and groping her soggy diaper pressing it up against her little one's most sensitive area.  The onesie's they had on felt so accurate and Astrid was half tempted to put Viv in a mouse one she saw earlier with how cute she was.

Once Astrid saw that Viv was spent she cuddled up close to her girlfriend ready for another relaxing night and eventful tomorrow.

Waking up Astrid was surprised but somewhat disappointed that she hadn't used her diaper like yesterday. It remained dry but she did felt rather mischievious because the day was the day that she and Viv would have some in the office together at last! It made her giddy and she was already rubbing up against Viv, "Morning babygirl," she cooed in her ear, "I bet someone wants to have a bit fun, don't they?" she checked Viv's diaper and clicked her tounge, "I'm thinking that we could both take a laxative and then go about dealing with taken care of each others sexual needs, what do say babygirl? Want to make a big ol' mess in your padding for Mommy?" she teased, "Mommy's going to make one for you."
Astrid was softly rubbing the front of Viv's padding for a minute before getting up to get everything that they needed.  Two laxatives, one each, a small cup of milkies for herself and a sippy cup for Viv and the vibe that she had used yesterday, "Bottoms up babygirl!" she smirked as she took a lax and drank her cup of milkies knowing that she was going to be more or less wild in the next few minutes.

Meanwhile Amanda was preparing to check leave the area to go check on Viv's office, "Don't worry Martha I won't let your little girl out of your sight not even for a moment and I'll give you plenty of updates, don't you worry." she winked teasing her former girlfriend as she goes to check on Vivien excited at the prospect of the former manager becoming Martha's babygirl and in return her baby niece.

Amanda saw that the door was slightly adjar. It wasn't a lot but it would be enough to either sneak it to have a look or have a quick talk with Viv but as she neared the room she could hear something strange.....

Something seemed off?

Amanda could only stare wide eyed at what she was seeing and found herself becoming quickly aroused at the sight. This wasn't what she had expected at all!

Astrid grinded and humped against the back of Viv's diaper harshly like an animal as she kept biting the soon to be former manager. The vibe rumbled and Astrid suddenly moaned, loudly, louder then before as the lax suddenly did the job it was suppose to do.  The sudden feeling of messing herself like that while the vibe was turned on and grinding against Viv was almost to much for Astrid to bare, "Fuck...." she growled but she didn't stop.

If anything Astrid continued and was slamming Viv into her desk each time she buckled her hips back and forth.  Astrid knew that Viv's own mess was being pushed and pressed up against herself with how much force she was using against her diaper, "Your my babygirl," said Astrid, "you belong to me and only to me, say it." she said as she kept pounding Viv like an animal in heat.

When Astrid asked if she wanted to make a big ol' mess in her padding for mommy, Viv couldn't help herself to agree furiously "Yes mommy! Yes please!" Vivien was so turned on by the thought that Astrid would make a mess with her together. Her arousal only increasing as mommy teases her diapered kitty.

Taking some laxatives like mommy, she drinks as much of the spiked milk as possible. She can hardly wait to get Astrid into her office.

After managing to sneak there without being caught, Vivien can't control herself anylonger. Opening up the secret compartment of her office to get all the additional supplies they may need. Now ready for the action, Astrid stradles the vibrator.

Baby Vivy drenches her diaper with a hissing sound, announcing the start of all the fun. Telling her mommy "Let's make squishies together!"

[...]

"Your my babygirl," said Astrid, "you belong to me and only to me, say it."

Feeling her messy diaper get ravaged in such a way, Vivien is close to the greatest orgasm she has experienced yet.

In blissfull ecstasy Vivien screams, "I'm mommy's baby girl! Ohhh Ahhhh ... I belong to you and only you! Mmmmhhh! ... Poopy feels good!" With these infantile words she ends her manager career, becoming the baby girl she so desperately wants to be.

Martha gets a notification that it's time. She makes her way to Vivien's office and will arrive there shortly. In one hand a thick diaper and in the other a bottle of the special milk. She will be quite surprised when she arrives ...

Astrid was in pure bliss. This was by far the hottest thing she had ever done so far! She loved that her babygirl had messed her diaper! She also enjoyed that her own diaper was now fully loaded and messy too! Without a single care Astrid pissed herself somewhat as she continued to hump against Viv wildly enjoying the time they were spending together.

They both were getting close, very close to climaxing and she wanted to orgasm the same time her babygirl did. Was it right or even correct for her to wear a messy and soggy diaper? She was Vivian's Mommy and she doubted other Mommy's would wear diapers? But that didn't matter, did it? Her babygirl seemed more than happy even enthralled that she was the same infantile garment as her and particpating in immature acts.

Astrid smirked as Vivien screams could be heard throughout the room and maybe even in the hallway? She doubted anyone could hear them giving the soundproof room but the door was a little bit open so who knows? Then again it didn't matter because Astrid was confident that she could easily take on anyone that tried anything. Maybe she was over confident in her ablities and strength though? The nurses did carry grown adults around and they did have equipment as well to help without any shortfalls.

"Fuck! Vivy! Your so naughty! Damn it!" swore Astrid unable to hang on anymore as she found herself making squishies in her padding, her legs weak and body somewhat sore by what they had just done together yet she didn't stop at all.  There was still a strange heat in the bottom of her stomach and she could feel another climax building up so with that and hearing Vivien's continued screams she turned the vibe up.

Astrid had Viv pinned underneath her and was breathing heavily as she kissed the back of her neck, "Wanna keep going babygirl?" she asked softly nibbling her ear.

For the first time in her life Amanda wasn't quite sure what to do. If it had been just Vivy or just Astrid then it would of been okay but the two of them, "Thank god your here." said Amanda seeing Martha whispering quietly, "You've got to see this...."

"Yesth mommy!", Vivien replies, having become fully submissive at this point. The mess in her diaper squelching with every move.

Martha is shocked for a moment, but recovers fast. She doesen't need to think long. Seeing her sister in a full diaper humping her baby girl is everything she needs to now.

"Back me up Amanda!", orders Martha before going in. Not failing to notice the arousal on Amanda's face. Maybe she also belongs in diapers? Let's see how things will develop. One baby girl more wouldn't be a problem for her. Especialy as more nurses are on their way to back her up.

At this point Amanda is slick from arousal. Why is the sight turning her on so bad. Maybe she wants to be like Astrid, humping another baby into submission while filling her own diaper. As she thinks about this scenario she feels a new craving awakening in her. To add to her problems, she was on her way to the toilet. Her bladder being quite full and her bowels announcing themselves with a threatening gurgle. Will Amanda keep it together or join the other two babies in Martha's care?

Moving into the room, Martha loudly proclaims, "What do we have here? Two horny baby girls having fun in their diapers!"

Continuing to speak to Astrid, "I would have never thought to see you again in a state like this.", no malice in her words, no judgement. Only genuine surprise. Astrid doesen't know it yet, but Martha is happy to see her again. They are sisters dammit and she was so worried for her.

Martha wants to end this peacefully if possible, offering in her motherly voice, "If you want to be good baby girls you come with mommy Martha. I promise not to split you up."

Vivien knows that she should feel shocked, but deep down she wanted this to happen. She wanted to get caught and acknowledged as the little baby she has become. There is no resistance from her, only acceptance. Whatever will happen, will happen.

Amanda was quick to back up at Martha. It was no problem at all really and she made sure to ready herself for anything that might or could happen.  They knew about Vivy but they hadn't know about Astrid at all but it should be easy enough to deal with her. It wasn't as if Astrid would fight them or anything.

Amanda looked at the other woman with a smirk on her face. It was hard to deny that the scene she had witness was hot and seeing the way Astrid had humped against little Vivy like a wild animal was a big turn on for her.  It hadn't even crossed her mind that someone in diapers could still be dominant somehow? Her gaze turned to Martha and she focused her attention on her boss for a moment knowing that this must of been a shock for her considering that she had been meaning to take charge of Vivy only for her sister to have pulled the rug out underneath her so to speak.

Astrid was still grinding against Vivien but had a lot less energy then she did moments ago so when she heard Martha's voice she couldn't help but jump in frieght slightly. What the fuck? Astrid stared at her sister and blushed brightly as she stopped grinding against Viv and managed to turn off the vibe.

For a moment Astrid thought she could maybe talk to Martha about all this or at least explain herself but she didn't get the chance as her sister spoke again.  Astrid looked away from Martha and was glaring at the wall as she tried to think of something to say but she just couldn't not only that but Astrid had moved slightly behind Vivien in a terrible attempt to hide herself but it wasn't working.

Astrid looked Martha in the eyes staring at her sister with conflicting and confusing emotions wondering why her sister was here and what was going on.  Astrid held Vivien's hand tightly in her own and wasn't quite sure if that was for Viv's sake or her own.  The motherly tone of voice helped ease Astrid slightly but she was still very stressed over being caught like this and she really didn't know what to say.  

Amanda sighed and pinched her nose, "Do you always have to be this stubborn Astrid?" she knew that was a bit unfair and Astrid was obviously trying to cope with issues in her own way but it was obviously not working.

Astrid sulked like a child and glared at Amanda before looking back at Martha and lowering her head so her lips were against Vivian's ear, "Owly..." she mumbled to her girlfriend not wanting Martha nor Amanda to hear her, "What do you want to do?" she kept her voice quiet and gentle even firm so only Viv could hear her.  It depended on what Viv wanted. If her girlfriend wanted to follow Martha then she would join her, relectantly, but she would follow.

Amanda could see how hesitant Astrid was being, "There's no need to afraid." she said gently but to Astrid's ears it sounded like the woman was mocking her. It didn't help that was probably the worse thing Amanda could of said to Astrid.  It had been something her mother had said constantly to her before she ended up with glass bottles being thrown at her head. There was only one permenant scar and that was on her shoulder. It was a thin line and had been from when a piece of glass had gotten caught there and she had to get it out herself.

Astrid looked furious and was breathing heavily, more heavily then normal. The only thing keeping her calm at this point being Vivien.  Not wanting to get angry at all or worse cry like a baby Astrid shook her head, "No," she said, "I'm going to go have a shower and then go home, that's it." she decided.  She truly loved Vivien and didn't want to leave her at all but she knew that her girlfriend liked Martha and she knew her sister must of been planning something? So things should work out fine between the two? She wasn't needed and she just wanted to runaway like before because of how scared she was.

If only Amanda hadn't said anything....

Astrid looked at Martha, "Could you move, please." she said. It was the first time she ever spoken to Martha directly and her voice was trembling. It almost sounded like she was about to cry.  

Astrid was holding back tears and her eyes were shining brightly with them threatening to fall despite her best efforts to remain stotic but that was difficult when she was wearing a obviously used diaper and had just been caught having fun with her girlfriend.  Feeling like she was about to cry Astrid hid her face against the back of Viv's neck allowing herself to let a couple of tears to fall.

Viv whispers back to Astrid "I ... I would like to give Martha a chance."

Martha keeps her position, responding in a calm voice "I will not lose you again Astrid. I was so, so worried. I promise to care for you and Vivien as my baby girls."

Noticing the look in Amanda's eyes and trusting her gut again, Martha offers her in the same calm voice, "You can become my baby girl as well. You three can have fun together. All you need to do is squat down and push. Get rid of all these adult worries."

Amanda squirms, she needs to go to the toilet now or it will be too late.

Another two nurses appear at the entrance, but keep a respectful distance for now. Martha instructed them so.

Astrid sniffled slightly and held back her tears as much as she could but it was hard.  Hearing that her girlfriend wanted to give Martha a chance made her uncomfortable but she would follow Viv's lead on this one because she didn't want to lose her and deep down she wanted to reconnect with her sister.

She was just scared.

Astrid wasn't focused on anyone else now except Martha as she looked at her sister, "I'm sorry...." she hated how soft her voice was and how weak she sounded. The guilt that she felt made things more difficult then they needed to be.  Astrid squirmed just like a little girl underneath Martha's gaze and calm voice.

She waited until Viv had gone....

Astrid looked away from Martha's gaze and paced back and forth in the room slightly trying to figure a way to get out but there wasn't any at all.   Very cautiously and even timidly Astrid bent her knees and started to push. It didn't take long at all giving the laxative she had taken earlier was still in her system so that had helped but messing herself like that in front of her sister caused Astrid to start crying properply.

Astrid rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand as she cried softly and hiccuped sweetly sounding just like a baby.

Meanwhile Amanda was in two minds about Martha's offer. She didn't want to be a babygirl at all. The thought of not carrying out her duties anymore as a nurse wasn't something she liked and she wanted to be Martha's equal not some little one in need of their Mommy's comfort but she couldn't deny the thoughts and feelings of Martha taken control of her in certain ways.  It was a odd even difficult thing to think about as she remained squated down slightly wondering if she should push or not.  Would she even be able to hang on to go to the toilet?  It was upon seeing the other nurses that Amanda froze and decided to reject Martha's offer for now.  It wasn't as if the offer wasn't still up for grabs but she couldn't quite do what Astrid and Viv had just done to themselves.

Martha watched how Viv didn't even had to think. Squatting down and pushing even more into her already messy diaper. Such a good baby girl!

Seeing Astrid submit to her by doing the same felt great. A warm feeling of pure happiness came from deep within her, now that she finaly got her sister back. They will be both such sweet baby girls together!

Looking last at Amanda, Martha notices her squatting down. She is nearly there, but then she stops. Martha has deep respect for Armanda considering her deal. It takes a lot of trust to freely submit to her.

As Amanda quickly starts leaving to avoid an accident, Martha stops her for a second, whispering into her ear "The offer stands. Whenever you're ready." Making a small pause before adding "If you want to experiment with diapers you come to me! Understood?"

A small spurt of pee dampens Amanda's panties, but coming no further. She squeaks out a "Yes", blushing but feeling at the same time relieved. Martha wont judge her if she wants to experiment. Maybe there is a way to use diapers without becoming a baby ...

After Amanda vanished to use the toilet, Martha takes both her baby girls by hand and leads them to their new home in the institute. Martha has everything prepared.

Moving over to a changing table Martha asks in a warm voice, "Astrid, do you want to change Vivien's diaper? I can change you afterward."

Astrid weakly holds onto Martha's hand as she follows her sister down the hall wondering where she was being taken to? Astrid was still sniffling and crying softly rubbing her eyes with her free hand as she tried her best to calm down.  It was difficult getting caught like that and having no idea how to proceed but with her diaper soaked and hanging even lower then before she knew there was no turning back now.  There was nowhere she could run or hide.

It felt nice being close to Martha again and the idea of submitting to her sister wasn't something she was against at all. It was just difficult to deal with because of her nature and how they grew up together.

Amanda was glad to get to the toilet in the time. It was a relief but she couldn't deny the regret she felt over not taken Martha up right then and there but she wasn't someone to make choices quickly like that. It wasn't something she could do on a whim. It was something she needed to think about and consider she was just happy that Martha respected her enough to allow her to have a choice.

Maybe once the two babygirls were settled in tonight she could possibly talk to Martha about experimenting with diapers? Or maybe a pull up? On the understanding that she didn't want to be a baby, she didn't feel any connection there at all except when it came to dominating others but to be put into diapers.....that was a different thing entirely.
Astrid was taken out of her thoughts for a moment as she heard Martha speak to her and realised they were at the changing table, "O-okay..." she stammered quietly her confidence shaken still over what had taken place and what everything now meant? Was she still her girlfriend's mommy? Or was she her sister? Martha had called them both her babygirls? What did that even mean? She felt so confused.

Astrid picked Viv up with ease despite how weak she felt. It was awkward cleaning Vivien this time with Martha watching and she wasn't sure what to say at all but to make up for her lack of speech Astrid very gently rubbed Viv's stomach in a circular pattern with her free hand as she used her other to clean her messy bottom.  This did mean that she couldn't wipe the tears from her eyes which continued to fall somewhat.

Once Viv was cleaned Astrid got her girlfriend in a new diaper and made sure to apply baby powder to her crotch and bottom.  Gently she pulled Viv up and gave her a soft kiss on the lips in front of Martha before helping Viv back down on the ground.

At that point Amanda had returned and walked over to the three.  There was a large play mat set up nearby that was meant for Vivien but she guessed now it was meant for Astrid as well.  Amanda gently took Vivien away from the changing table and set her down on the playmat with a smile she sat next to her, "You were such a good girl earlier doing what your Mommy told you to do," she ruffled Viv's hair, "Aunty Amanda is here to look after you as well we can't have you thinking your a big girl now can we?" she teased, "Why don't you draw a pretty picture for us and we'll put it up on the wall." she cooed softly as she grabbed a regular paci placing the teet against Viv's lips, "Open wide for Auntie, that's a good girl." she praised.

Astrid watched as Amanda took Viv away leaving her alone with Martha, "I-I-I-I'm sorry...." she whimpered to her sister, her mommy, "I didn't mean...I was scared...." she mumbled unable to form sentences properply feeling meek right now.

Vivien gives Astrid a hug after being put into a clean diaper by her. Telling her, "I love you, I belief in you!", before Amanda takes her away for now. It's hard to see the tears flowing, but Astrid needs to work it out with her sister one-on-one.

She replies to Amanda in a matter of fact tone, "Baby Vivy is no big girl!", continuing in a curious voice, "I saw you nearly going poopy for Martha. Why didn't you do it?" There is no malice on her face, only genuine curiosity.

Following the rest of Amanda's instructions like a good girl and accepting her pacifier. She likes how friendly Amanda speaks to her, giggling and giving her a good hug to show her appreciation. Starting to draw afterwards like she suggested.

Martha can't stop herself anylonger. Giving her sister a warm hug. Making cooing noises and patting her softly. After a moment she tells her in a warm and forgiving voice, "There is nothing to be sorry about! I'm not mad at you! I'm just so happy to have you back!"

Applying soft pressure to Astrid's full diaper to make the still warm mess press against, she continues "You're my sweet little baby girl now. This means no more potty, but mommy Martha will do everything she can to make you happy!" Making a small pause she adds, "... you may even continue to care for Vivien under my watch. You know: Pretend to be a mommy when handling her. I'll allow it as long as you follow all my instructions."

After Astrid calmed down she asks Martha about the rules. "As I mentioned before: You will stay in diapers. No taking them off on your own. You will go through the same treatment as baby Vivy, but when you both get worked up from using your diapers, you can have fun as you like it. Mommy will not judge you!"

Making a small pause before concluding, "I will allow you some lenience here and there, but speak with me beforehand. Ok, baby girl?"

After they are both good, Martha asks in a gentle tone, "Do you want mommy to change your messy diaper?"

Being hugged by Vivien made Astrid smile partially from how sweet her girlfriend was and partially from the words of encouragment. It was a nice change to have someone believe in her for once. It was just hard to deal with and seeing Amanda lead Vivien away didn't make Astrid feel good at all if anything she wanted to run over and just carry Vivi off somewhere so it was only the two of them. No one else.  Except she knew that would be unfair and Vivi had even expressed to her earlier on a few days back about talking to Martha about this, about them and everything going on. It seemed strange but being with Vivien had made Astrid less anti social, less scared around others but she still held onto that timid nature despite everything and the confidence she had.

Amanda laughed loudly but not in a cruel way. It was more in a amused sweet sort of way at Vivy's tone of voice, "I guess we could of done this earlier, couldn't we? Bringing you in here but I'm glad we didn't," she said gesturing to Astrid slightly before paying full attention to Viv now, "Mhmm." she hummed she could easily see that her baby was curious and smiled, "Well I never really cared much before about being a baby or doing anything cute like you were and still are doing," she teased tickling her stomach gently, "but I never realised that someone could still dominante others while wearing diapers and seeing you two going at it like that," she blushed, "just sparked something inside of me." she confessed as she ruffled her hair as she saw Viv accepting the pacifier.

Amanda hugged her tightly and firmly, "I don't think I want to be a babygirl, darling, but there's aspects that I am curious about." she finally added having thought about it a bit more. Amanda pulled Viv into her lap and watched as she drew with a smile she made sure to rub Vivien's back to the point that it would feel similar to going to the spa and paying for the services there.  She wanted Vivien to see her as an adult, someone in charge and that she was safe with her.
Being pulled in a warm hug by Martha wasn't what she had expected and suddenly Astrid clung to her sister like a life line.  It was stupid, really but she couldn't stop herself from crying like a little girl as she pressed herself firmly against Martha's own body and her head nuzzling against her sister's chest like a child that had fallen and scraped their knee searching for someone to kiss there owies and booboos away.  

Upon hearing Martha's warm and forgiving voice Astrid cried harder but with relief, relief that her sister wasn't mad, "I was scared cause I thought you'd hated me." she whimpered loudly and in a very childlike way.  

Astrid squirmed as she felt Martha applying pressure on her full diaper. The simple act caused Astrid to curl up against her sister and keep on clinging to her as she listened to her talk and tell her what was going happen from now on.  Being called a 'sweet little baby girl' caused Astrid to whine slightly and the aspect of not being allowed to go potty made her pout but it didn't take long for her to feel disgusted at the thought of going potty in the toilet with how icky it was even though that's where grown up wents she didn't like the idea of her bottom touching the cold and mencing seat. It just didn't seem right to her.

Astrid was relieved to hear that she could keep taken care of Vivien even if that meant she would be under Martha's watch and it would only be pretend, "Like playing house?" she mumbled softly in response understanding what her sister was saying and that everything would be okay if she listened.

Astrid eventually calmed down but continued to cling onto Martha.  One hand was holding tightly to her shirt while the other.....

Astrid had started to suck on her thumb somewhat and wasn't looking at Martha but at the ground feeling embarssed, shy but better, better then she had been, "Okay...." she was glad that she could continue to have fun with Vivi because she liked playing with her and she enjoyed being on top of her girlfriend and making her climax as much as possible.  It was a relief that Mommy...Martha...wouldn't judge her or Viv at all.

Astrid looked up at Martha with her thumb now firmly in her mouth, "Okay...." she whispered, "Okay Mommy." she knew that's what her sister wanted or maybe even needed to hear from her.  A sign that she was accepting all of this and would be submissive to her and accepting of what was going to happen.

Astrid looked at Martha unsure. The gentle tone made her feel more relaxed but the prospect of having her dirty diaper changed by her own sister was a hard fact to swollow but she did need a change.  After a few seconds Astrid nodded, "Please Mommy." a small lisp forming as she kept sucking on her thumb.

Vivien is happy, having found out that Amanda is a big cuty and very gentle. She hugs her again. Putting her pacifier out for a moment, Vivien states "Baby Vivy is very happy to have so many caring mommies! You are a good person Amanda!"

"Yes, just like playing house.", confirms Martha.

After Astrid agreed to the diaper change, Martha heaved her up onto the table. Giving the owl plushy to her baby girl, as she noticed how much she likes it.

Presenting a pacifier, Martha requests "Open wide baby girl, her comes your baba!"

Time to open this stinky diaper. She undoes the tapes and lets the front fall back to the ground. "My, my. I think my little baby girl got really excited ..." looking at the contents before her.

Astrid's tushy is caked in poopy. The mess even managing to finds its way to the front of her diaper. The smell is overpowering, but not for Martha. She doesen't even flinch!

With a motherly voice Martha praises, "Good baby girl, I'm very proud! You made such a big mess for mommy to clean up!" Taking one of the pre-heated wipes she starts cleaning Astrid professionally and with amazing speed. Showcasing her experience in cleaning up messy babies.

After Astrid is nice and clean, Martha puts her into a fresh diaper. "There we have it! One clean baby girl ready to play again. You can go over to Vivien and Amanda now."

Having brought everything under control, Martha speaks to Amanda "I will have to go and take care of a couple things, now that I'm the new manager. It would be great if you can take care of both today. We can switch tomorow."

Amanda was pleased by how happy Vivien was. It caused her to smile bright and return the hug, "Aww you are so sweet Vivy!" she cooed, "I'm so happy that I get to play and take care of you my pretty little one." she kissed her forehead. It truly was adorable how quickly and accepting Vivien was of her role.  She hoped that Astrid would be just as sweet.

Astrid felt awkward maybe it was the way Martha was treating her now? They were sisters but it was almost as if their entire dynamic had changed in the course of a few minutes as Martha heaved her up onto the changing table, "You've gotten really strong." she mumbled impressed by Martha's strength.

Seeing the plushy Astrid reached for it instantly and grabbed a hold of Owly cuddling it tightly like it was a blanket. The poor toy's ear had a bit of damage from Astrid chewing it already and she was about to bite down again on it until Martha presented her with a pacifier causing Astrid to stop what she was about to do.
Surprisingly Astrid obey'd and opened her mouth for the pacifier. Her baba. Instantly she suckled loudly on it not wasting a single second at all and started to gently chew down on the rubber teet in her mouth.  It helped her calm down and with Owly in her arms Astrid was busy playing with it's soft fur enjoying the feeling of it against her hands.

Astrid blushed at Martha's comment and looked away feeling a bit weird, "I'm sorry..." she mumbled to Martha over getting excited. Was Martha okay with that? Did Martha mind at all about what she done? Astrid still felt slightly turned on from before and the feeling wasn't going away hopefully her Mommy didn't mind?
Being cleaned so throughly and professionally by Martha was something Astrid never thought would happen nor could she match Martha's technique unless she trained for years that is and still then she might not be able to be equal to her sister, "M-mommy likes it when I make a mess?" she stammered softly in response at being called a good girl and even being told that her mommy was proud of her? A strange feeling bubbled within her heart and Astrid found herself actually smiling upwards at Martha, genuinly.  She hadn't smiled like that in a long time except recently with Viv.

Being put into a fresh diaper Astrid couldn't help but touch the poofy thing slightly with her finger before being helped down to the floor, "O-okay...." she toddled awkwardly over to the two only to frown somewhat at Martha leaving but didn't say anything as she focused on her girlfriend.  Most people would of thought that Astrid was being rude but she was just incredibly shy.

Amanda nodded her head as Martha spoke to her, "Don't worry about a thing I'll keep our little ones safe, secure and happy! I'll update you tonight once you've had time to rest on these two." she ruffled both Viv's and Astrid's hair.

Astrid had taken Viv from Amanda's lap and pulled her into own in a childish manner borrowing her face into the side of her girlfriend's neck, "I dunno what to do." she mumbled softly so only Viv could hear her. It was a lot to take in and it felt like she had been hit in the jaw and knocked out with how fast everything was moving. There was no time for Astrid to react much or more importantly think on things which meant whatever she decided to do earlier was just her choosing naturally and not overthinking things at all.
Amanda watched as Martha left.

"Right girls! I think you both have had a very busy morning, haven't you?" she teased with a wink, "I think a nap might be in order so Mommy Manda is going to make you both some nummy bottles to have while you continue to draw some pretty pictures for her." she gave them both a kiss before going to a nearby fridge where there were a couple of bottles already filled before setting the two in a small machine they had which would warm them up nicely.

Vivien gave Astrid a hug. She knows that hugs are the best thing ever! Answering her with a lisp do to her pacifier, "Thwats Otay! You dwon't need to worry!" Nuzzling herself into Astrid's arms.

The warm num nums come quickly after, causing Viv to cheer, her pacifier falling out "Yeah! Milkie time!"

Letting herself be guided into one of her mommies laps, peacefully suckling from the bottle as she drinks every last drop like a good girl. She feels so safe, so calm that she drifts of into sleep only seconds after finishing her bottle.

Amanda could see that Astrid was feeling rather possesive even insecure over Vivy so once the bottle of milk was done she gave it to Astrid, "Feed your babygirl, darling." she cooed to the former security guard as she sat down with another bottle but for Astrid which she would give once the little one had fed little Vivy.

Amanda watched as Astrid held the bottle and Vivy in her lap. It was so cute! It was almost as if they were playing house! It was surprisingly sweet and she wished she had her phone on her to take a picture but she knew that the cameras in the room would provide everything if she did want to show Martha what was going on.

Astrid was glad that she could at least give Vivien a bottle of milk but it was hard not to feel nervous like she was being judged in someway over how she was feeding Viv? Astrid looked up at Amanda briefly staring at the other woman with a curious but hesitant look.

Amanda knew that it would take time for Astrid to warm up to her and everything that was happening but that was okay because she knew that, she knew that it would take time but she did hope that having Viv around would help ease and lower Astrid's walls a bit more quickly.

Astrid returned her focus on Viv and smiled as she watched her girlfriend peacefully suckle on the bottle of warm milk. It was so cute! She couldn't help chuckle softly as her girlfriend fell fast asleep in her lap just like a baby. How did she ever last so long being a grown up? It seemed almost silly to think of Viv as anything else but a cute helpless baby in need of her Mommy's help and attention.

Astrid glared a little as she felt Amanda's hand on her head, "It's okay," cooed Amanda softly, "it's time to tuck little Vivy into her crib so little Ashy can have her own warm milkies." she hoped that Astrid wouldn't fight her at all but she knew that was a very real possiblity and one she rather avoid.

Astrid carried Viv to a nearby crib and tucked her in before going over to Amanda slowly who very gently brought the girl onto her lap and held her firmly as she gave her a bottle of milk. There was resistance in Astrid's eyes and Amanda felt worried that she might have to do something to make Astrid realise that her place was her as a cute babygirl and not as a woman in the outside world but until Astrid acted out in any sort of way she wouldn't do a thing and even then she would get Martha first to deal with her just because they were sister's and it didn't feel quite right or at least not yet for Amanda to do anything to Astrid.

Astrid held Owly as she drank her bottle and soon enough fell asleep just like Viv had.

Wetting herself in her sleep with a big smile, Vivien wakes up well rested. Her diaper soggy as it should be. She yawns cutely and stretches her little hands. Seeing that Astrid is still sleeping, she nuzzles back into position, hugging her and waiting patiently.

After Astrid wakes up, she is greeted by Vivien "Morning sleepy head, how was your nap?"

Eventually Vivien gets out of the crib. Not on her own, of course. Wanting to make squishies, baby Vivy knows what to do. Silly baby girls lake her make only one way squishies!

Now that the milkies have settled, Vivien thinks that if she concentrates she may be able to push out a little stinky. Squatting down and concentrating, she starts to grunt. She feels that this will be a long process. Working for her squishies never felt so hard. With a pleading look she looks at Amanda, asking her "Can mommy help baby Vivy make stinkies in her diapee? ... Please!" Hoping that she will get some laxatives to help her out.

To the question why she wants to make stinkies, Vivien recites clearly "Only a poopy baby is a happy baby!" A catch phrase here at the institute that nurses like to tease their patients with.

Astrid blinks slowly and yawns sweetly as she wakes up rubbing her head into Vivien's back, "Still asleep..." she mumbled but she was slowly waking up now. The first thing on her mind was to try and satisfy her sexual needs but that meant getting out of the crib first and getting some equipment to do so.  Did Viv want to make squishies too?

Astrid helps Vivien out of the crib seeing that her girlfriend wanted out.

Amanda returned to see this but chose not to say anything she wasn't sure of the rules Martha had set for Astrid and what she was allowed or wasn't allowed to do but normally getting out of your own crib was met with a spank to the bottom just a quick one to remember little ones that they needed to wait for an adult.

Amanda giggled softly at Vivien's pleading look, "You are so adorable! Come here to Mommy!" she opened her arms for Vivien waiting for the little girl to come over to her properply, "Someone's excited aren't they?" she gently groped Vivien's crotch and rubbed the padding against her kitty, "I wonder what we should do? Because we all know that only babygirls who make stinkies in their diapeees can have fun," she reached over for a nearby laxative which they had made to taste sweet kind of like a gummy bear, "Open wide! My clever girl because only smart babies like yourself get treats!" she praised proudly.

Astrid stood by the crib and was obviously not happy with what was going on, "She's not yours, she's mine." snapped Astrid unable to take it anymore.

Amanda looked at Astrid, "Aww someone's a grumpy pants aren't they?" she cooed, "It's okay Ashy dear," she grabbed another lax, "you can make poopy's too like Vivy here and have some fun as well."

Astrid glared at Amanda and continued to sulk. It didn't help that she felt incredibly pent up sexually either, "I don't want to." she replied yet there was something in the back of her brain pleading with her to just go over and take the lax so she could have fun with her girlfriend.

Amanda sighed, "I think your girlfriend might be a tad jealous of Mommy Manda, what do you think my sweet?" she asked softly cooing, "Maybe someone is a bit blocked up prehaps?" she said outloud with a grin, "I'm sure Ashy will take this if you give it to her babygirl I would hate for you not to bond with your grumpy pants of a girlfriend." she teased.

Astrid sulked at that, "I'm not grumpy."