LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sisterly machinations (private for Salinas98)

Sword

Astrid was relieved that her girlfriend would be okay with switching back and forth if needed. She hoped that this 'experiment' or 'training' wouldn't be to tough on her and that it would be enjoyable but she secretly hoped that she wouldn't enjoy it because she loved taken control of Viv, she loved pinning her girlfriend down and making her helpless.

The mention of Martha made her squirm.  Would her little sister really take them in as babies? Could Astrid swollow her pride and guilt to even talk to Martha? Would she even be able to handle Martha at all? Would it even work out? She knew Viv liked Martha and it was obvious Martha was Viv type so where did that leave her? She couldn't lose Viv. That would destroy her and despite being so strong she was walking along a very narrow line.

All Astrid could do was nod, silently.

In her soggy pull up Astrid found the need to hold it up by the waistband fearing that it would fall down onto the floor with a plop with how heavy it was or seemed to be. Astrid melted at Vivien's soothing voice and comforting words. The security guard snuggled into her girlfriend almost feeling drowned by the affection that she was recieving right now.

It was obvious that Astrid was touch starved, deprived of any physical affection leaving her desperate and clingy to the point that it could be annoying or even overwhelming for anyone to handle her.

Astrid nodded and held Vivien's hand as they walked to the nursery. It would be good to be out of this pull up.  The security guard glanced around the halls she was going through trying to memorise each one and each door as best she could and watched as Vivien finally got to one.

She watched as her sister's name was revoked and hoped that Martha wouldn't be checking her acesss anytime soon.  Astrid glanced at the cameras. No one looked at them besides her and she presumed Viv so there was nothing to worry about, right? It was all done via technology so there was no one watching them at all.

Astrid was surprised by the amount of things in the room and how the nursery actually looked like one but much bigger to suit a adult. It looked somewhat old fashion with the wooden asethetic going. It was mostly bright white and a soft pinks with a few colours inbetween here and there. It looked like the perfect nursery for a babygirl if it weren't for the obvious resitants, sex toys and a few other things that caught her eye like the adult baby bouncer.  Then there was the weird contraption hanging up on a hook nearby. She had seen some of those at her company building.  It was suppose to go over people's arms and give them much more strength to allow an easier time for lifting things or even securing places.  It wasn't a cheap device but it was worth it.  Astrid recalled seeing a man lift another man twice his body weight wearing one of those. It was impressive to say the least.

Astrid shivered slightly and wondered if this was really a good idea? She slowed down and her tight grip on Vivien's hand grew weak, "I-I'm not so sure about this..." she whimpered and kept her eyes to the floor, "I feel scared mommy." she confessed deciding to be open and honest to Viv about her feelings and what she felt right now.

In just a soggy pull up that had now lost it's warmth Astrid was starting to feel the cold and was starting to breath a bit more heavily in an attempt to warm herself up.

Interlude - Janet.

There weren't a lot of nurses on the weekend and yet everyone seemed more then willing to work seven days a week in the facilty.  There was even a apartment building ten minutes away filled to the brim with nurses and another being built nearby just because of how popular the facilty was.

The local university seemed more then happy with the internships they provided to any promising medical student and offered to help them in return with connections. It probably helped that they also had plenty of blackmail on the heads of the university and others within the city.
Janet was firmly on Martha's side. The nurse was intimidating and she thought it would be better to side with her over small little Viv who seemed like she belonged in diapers more then anyone else here.  It was strange passing by the big metal gate.

It made her think of the many times she saw Viv with that security guard, Astrid, it looked like they were close, closer then they should be so when she saw Mary run down a hall with a full and well used diaper she couldn't help but wonder what was going on?
Sure it was fun to see Mary like that and she had wanted to follow her but something told her not to....

So very carefully Janet went to where Mary had been and unlike the other nurse she kept quiet like a mouse listening in on the conversation that the two were having.  Did Viv just admit she loved making stinkies? Did Astrid just piss in her pull up? This was pure gold and with that Janet knew that was sitting on the perfect golden goose that would more then likely get her a raise and a promotion if she played her cards right.

So she returned to Martha to help her with Mary all the while smiling like the cat that got the canary.  It would take some time and she would need hard evidence of the two together but she was sure she could get footage from the cameras once the week was done and over with properply. That's when she would show Martha every single little thing Viv and Astrid got up to, "Spoke to your sister yet?" she asked Martha unable to help herself slightly, "I'm surprised you haven't dragged her into this place at all." she teased as she watched Mary with a amused gleam in her eyes, "Or Viv for that matter." it was just a light bit of joking for now but she wouldn't be surprised to see the two woman in Martha's care soon.

Giving Astrid's hand a good squeeze, Viv tells her in a calming voice, "Don't be afraid, we will start slowly and work our way up. Mommy will always keep you safe and you can tell mommy when you don't like something, ok?"

Reaching the changing table, Viv makes an inviting gesture, "Come here baby girl, time to get you out of your soggy pull up!"

After Astrid got into position, Vivien presents a owl plushy "This is your new friend! Give it a nice hug. I hope you like my present ..." Blushing a bit at her last words, as she truly hopes that Astrid will accept it. It would be sooo cute!

Now with Astrid on the changing table, Vivien slowly removes the pull up in order to not startle her preoccupied girlfriend. After throwing the used pull up into the bin, Vivien cleans her baby girl with some pre-heated wet wipes. A specialty of the institute to make the process extra nice. Viv is gentle and takes great care while applying the wipes.

After Astrid is nice and clean again, Vivien commands "Bottom up baby girl, let's put you into one of these fluffy diapees" Sliding the diaper under her bum as Astrid complies. Powdering Astrid's tushy with some baby powder makes the whole area smell of the product. A smell that Viv learned to love.

As Viv pulls up the front of the diaper, she feels a pleasurable heat building at her own kitty. Finally she has her girlfriend in diapers! With deep satisfaction Viv closes one tape after the next, sealing Astrid into the infantile garment. Now there is only one thing to do. Next to the changing station are some heated bottles with a white fluid. Grabbing one of them, Viv starts to explain, "Let's get your tummy nice and full! Mommy want's to feed her baby girl. It's time for milkies so open wide!"

She brings the bottle closer to Astrid's lips, but stops for a moment as she adds, "I want you to know that these bottles here at the institute contain some special ingredients. If you drink your bottle as Mommy wants you to do, then the medicine inside will increase your libido, while decreasing your bladder and bowel control. I know this sounds scarry, but mommy drinks her milkies regularly at home, so I can promise that they are safe!"

Vivien doesn’t want to acknowledge it, but she got addicted to the substance. Making her poopies much more enjoyable.

Interlude Martha

Mary howls from pleasure as she cums into her diaper. Collapsing to the floor afterwards as drool runs out of the corner of her mouth.

Martha removes the vibrator from Mary's diapered kitty, turning the device off again. At this moment Janet appears.

"Spoke to your sister yet?" she asked Martha unable to help herself slightly, "I'm surprised you haven't dragged her into this place at all." she teased as she watched Mary with a amused gleam in her eyes, "Or Viv for that matter."

"No, I haven't.", answered Martha, before changing her tone to be full of praise, "You're such a good baby girl Mary. Let’s get you some milkies.” Taking the former nurse into her hands, she lifts her up. Martha’s strength alone sufficient for the task. As she heads over to get Mary her first bottle, she continues her conversation with Janet, “Why do you ask?

Janet replies in a cocky tone, “I know that Mary here didn’t poop her diapee …”

Martha interrupts her in a sharp tone, “Don’t speak to me in that tone little girl!” The grin vanishing from Janet’s face, as Martha continues, “At least if you want to keep wearing your panties. It doesn’t matter if Mary soiled her diaper or not. Fact is she was caught in a soiled diaper, so she will be regressed like any other patient.” Speaking with a sense of finality.

Martha has forced naughty colleagues into diapers before. At some point they learned not to fuck with her.

Janet stumbles, “I .. found out that …”

Martha finishes Janet’s sentence, “That Vivien soiled this diaper and put it onto Mary, right? I already know. Vivien is the biggest baby in this institute, wetting herself every time she comes face to face with me.”

Janet doesn’t know what to say, too shocked to continue.

“You know … I searched a long time for the perfect baby girl to adopt … As I discovered Vivien, I knew that she would be perfect. I only need to make sure that she becomes mine …”

At this point Martha reaches her goal and starts feeding Mary the bottle that she promised. Making cooing noises while doing so. At this moment Janet realizes that she is in danger to end up like Mary. She knows something that Martha kept a close secret, or she would have heard of it by now.

Martha continues where she left of, “Baby Vivy is so precious! I watched her become more and more infantile on her own. Soon she will be ready, I can feel it!”

Looking back at Janet with a predatory gaze, “At least if no one disturbs her naughty little acts. I will make sure of that …”

Janet sinks to her knees, begging “Please don’t turn me into a baby! I … hick” she starts sobbing as she sees Marthas unrelenting gaze on her, telling her that it’s already to late. The head nurse showing her through Mary what she will experience soon.

Janet starts whimpering, snot building up in her nose as she keeps trying, “Please! I will tell nobody! I …”

Martha interrupts again with a steely voice, allowing no compromise “You will grab one of the bottles and drink it. Afterwards you will change into a diaper and walk home. You will not remove the diaper until you did the same as Mary: Humping yourself to orgasm in a poopy diaper. You will film yourself and send me the evidence, then I’ll know that you keep your mouth shut. Do you understand?”

With tears in her eyes, Janet replies “Ye .. Yes Maam!”, as warmth starts spreading outwards from her crotch. With a tsk, Martha goes her way, knowing that little Janet will comply to the letter. What Martha doesn’t know is that her sister Astrid is on her way into diapers. Vivien having been able to at least keep this hidden.

Vivien's calming voice seemed to sooth Astrid. The once stotic even anti social security guard was softly melting away and becoming this weak almost timid little girl that she tried so desperatly to hide from others including herself. It would of been utterly pathetic if it weren't so adorable.

Astrid nodded her head and felt Vivien's squeeze her hand.  It felt awkward getting up onto the changing table and Astrid couldn't help but keep a hold of her girlfriend's hand, "Don't like heights Mommy," she whispered, "don't know how to get down." she could climb but getting back down was a hassle and she often ended up falling more often then not when she was younger which always left her crying like a baby.

Astrid smiled. It would be good to get out her soggy pull up and into something more comfortable.  Upon seeing the owl plushy in front of her Astrid stared for a moment at the rather large toy before reaching for it with grabby hands. It was so soft! Feeling the fabric in her hands Astrid took no time at all putting the plushy to her face, "Owly!" said Astrid rubbing her face against the toy enjoying the feel of it as she clung to the object.

The plushy seemed to allow Astrid to open up a bit more.  The security gaurd couldn't help herself and bit down on the toy's ear and started to nibble on it cutely.  She was entierly focused on her new toy that Viv had giving her that she hadn't noticed Vivien was slowly removing her pull up.

It was only when she felt her kitty being touched did she pause her chewing on the poor toy's ear to look at Viv curiously. It surprised her greatly with how gentle her girlfriend was being and it felt good, very good. It was different from earlier and didn't feel sexual right now but she found herself liking this, a lot. No wonder her girlfriend loved this so much.

Astrid lifted her bottom up without a word as she continued to suck and bite on the plushy's ear causing it to get wet. The baby powder smelled sweet and nice like strawberries. The diaper felt so soft! Much softer then her pull-up! Astrid wriggled slightly as she felt the padding and how it had a strange bounce to it.

It wasn't until Viv pulled the front of the diaper up did Astrid start to pay attention properply and stop chewing on Owly's ear for a brief moment.  There was a slight blush to Astrid's face as she was sealed into the infantile garment and she found herself unable to move her legs properply like she normally would thanks to the padding between them.

Astrid suckled on Owly's ear nervously but let's go at the mention of her mommy wanting to feed her and opens her mouth slightly ready for the bottle.  Astrid closed her mouth and looked at Vivien before opening her mouth again to accept the bottle, "I trust you, mommy so okay....." she started to suckle on the rubber nipple of the bottle and drank the milk.

Small suckling sounds could be heard echoing throughout the room as Astrid cuddled up to Viv enjoying her bottle while playing with Owly in her hands glad that she had something she could hold to help calm herself down and not stress out about the sitution. It was unlikely that Astrid would ever let go of Owly ever again even if she had to work with how attached she seemed to be to it.

"Awww, such a sweet little baby girl! Drink it all up for mommy!"

After finishing feeding the bottle to Astrid, Viv praises, "Good girl, now wait a moment, Mommy needs to get something."

She starts putting on the gear that allows her to carry her cute baby and grabs a pacifier afterward. Getting back to the changing table she notices that Astrid still nibbles on her plushy. It looks really cute, but this is not the plushies job.

"Look what I have here", announces Vivien, showing the colorful pacifier. It's a normal one and not one of the inflatables the institute likes to use.

Astrid opens her mouth like a good girl, allowing Viv to place the pacifier inside. Immedeatedly her baby girl starts suckling on it as she should be doing.

Now with some technical support, Vivien lifts Astrid carefully up and puts her on the ground. The soft carpet cushining her every move.

With a radiant smile Vivien announces "It's playtime! Let's take a look at the toys mommy has prepared." Guiding her over to the next area, where a couple of building blocks lay around. Next to them some sheets of paper and crayons.

There are more toys packed away, but Vivien wanted to start with these. She knows that it wont take too long until Astrid will need to go poopy from drinking her milkies.

Astrid felt a little bit bloated from the milk. It was nice but slightly heavy. When was the last time she had milk of any kind besides in coffee which was rare? She had always been jealous as a kid seeing others with ice creams and milkshakes but as she grew up she didn't really bother with trying out things that she had missed yet suckling like a baby on a bottle of milk made her remember all that...

Astrid finished her bottle and nodded her as she went back to chew and nibbling on her toy glad that she had something to focus on. The poor owl plushy already had a very wet ear and it seemed Astrid was more then keen to chew on the other one now. There was a small whine from Astrid that showed she wasn't completely happy with the idea of not chewing on Owly but she opened her mouth for the paci wanting to be a good girl for her mommy.

The colourful paci sat comfortable in her mouth and Astrid chewed on the bulb. It wouldn't take long for her to destroy the paci unless it was chew proof.  Sitting on soft and plush carpet floor Astrid stared up at Vivien wondering what to do next? It didn't take long for her to get her answer as she awkwardly crawled over to the toys her mommy had set out on the floor to play with.

Moving across the floor Astrid's bottom wiggled back and forth thanks to the diaper and to crawling about. Owly was firmly being pulled along in her right hand as she crawled.  Astrid refused to let the toy go and it would likely cause a tantrum of some kind if anyone dared to try take it away from her.

Astrid tilted her head at the toys and shrugged her shoulders. If Viv wanted her to play with them then that was okay. The security guard started to build with the blocks and giggled as she toppled her tower over each time she built it up. It seemed the simple nature of the blocks and the game she was playing helped her to ease into a much more regressive state. 

It took about ten minutes for Astrid before she became bored with the game having had her fun building up the blocks in different ways and making them fall. It seemed her favourite tactic was using Owly to make the towers she built fall to the floor.

Astrid grabbed a green crayon and started to draw on the piece of paper that was provided.  She laid flat on her stomach with her legs criss cross and her feet up in the air as she drew and coloured in a badly drawn octopus.  It wasn't until she grabbed a new piece of paper to draw in did her stomach start to gurgle loudly and instantly Astrid whimpered in surprise.

What was that? Could she really mess her diaper?

All of a sudden Astrid felt insecure and even scared about the thought of using her diaper like that. What if it was icky? What if she didn't like it? Or worse? What if she did like it? Astrid held Owly to her chest and sat up looking at Vivien with a desperate and pleading look, "Mommy!" she squeaked from behind her paci, "I wanna go potty." she whimpered and squirmed causing her diaper to rustle and crinkle loudly, "I don't wanna have an accident? I wanna be a big girl." she added surprising herself at the use of language she had just used.

Did she really allow herself to regress like this? Astrid could feel her stomach twist again and looked concerned even troubled to the point that she was sucking on her paci harshly as she cutely whimpered in an attempt to protest having to use her diaper like this.

Vivien watched Astrid play, starting with the building blocks. She watched the towers ascent and topple down again with a bright smile. Then her baby girl switched to drawing with the crayons.

"Oh, what is that?", asks Vivien curiously after Astrid finishes her first drawing, "Let me guess, it's a bush?" Using the green colour this is the first that comes to mind ...

Astrid blushes and explains. "Oh, of course. Silly Mommy didn't see it right away. I promise to try harder next time." Giving her a genuine smile.

After grabbing a new paper, Astrid's stomach grumbles audibly. Squirming around she asks mommy to go to the potty.

Vivien hugs Astrid, petting her softly while speaking in a calm tone, "You're wearing your potty dear. Just relax and let go, Mommy will clean you up afterwards."

"I know that it may feel icky, but it feels also very relieving. Mommy would be sooo proud if you went poopy in your diapee!"

(If Astrid isn't ready yet, Vivien doesen't want to force it and will offer a training potty instead)

Astrid giggled cutely at Vivien guessing incorrectly and suckled on her paci sweetly. It was a weird even conflicting experience she was going through. On one hand she knew this was insane and she shouldn't be doing this at all because what type of respectable adult would even allow themselves to be treated like a baby much less act one? She was suppose to be a security guard which meant she had to be tough, strong and able to take control of situtions around her in a quick manner to protect others and deal with problems as they araise yet here she was on the floor colouring away secured in a diaper designed to be as babyish as possible.

Being hugged by Vivien and having her hair softly petted Astrid made very soft squeaky noises in return as she nuzzled her face against her Mommy's stomach having sat up on her knees now.  Astrid whimpered slightly as her stomach continued to make weird noises.

Viviens words helped Astrid a lot. Her diaper was her potty? It would be relieving? Her Mommy would be proud if she went poopy in her diaper? It was with those words and the state that her mind was in that Astrid's pushed slightly only to squeak very loudly as she found herself making a big mess in her diapee for her Mommy.

Astrid had tried for a moment to make it stop but it didn't work at all.  Her diaper was very heavy and it was obvious what she had done.  Astrid whimpered a little behind her paci and had tears in her eyes obviously feeling confused by the experience. It wasn't right, was it? Yet despite the conflict she felt she liked how her kitty tingled slightly in response to having just mess herself, she liked the heavy feeling around her waist, she liked how vulnerable and open she was right now which would of been impossible or difficult to be if Viv hadn't tricked her into going through this.

Astrid lost in her own thoughts didn't notice at all when her bladder decided to just release itself until she felt a sudden warmth in her crotch.  Astrid squeaked and held the front of her diaper with both hands in surprise as she watched it become wet and soggy in front of her as she held the front of it.  Why had that happened? She knew it was due to the milk but that had only been her first bottle? It must of been because she had been so lost in thought that she didn't even think if she needed to go.

Astrid looked at Vivien timidly and unsure. What was going to happen next? She made sure not to sit down on her bottom because she wasn't sure if she was ready to feel her own mess being smooshed against her bottom just yet.

After Astrid squeaked loudly, Vivien put a hand to her bottom. Feeling it slowly being pushed away as Astrid pushes a big mess into her diaper.

Praising her baby girl, "Good girl, keep pushing. Mommy is so proud of you!"

Carefuly weighing with her hand, Vivien concludes "Such a big stinky present! Mommy is very satisfied!"

The poopy smell starting to surround them both, but Viv doesen't seem to care. Continuing to hug her girlfriend, giving her the stability she needs. Vivien radiates: Mommy likes what you did, there is nothing to be ashamed of.

Astrid squeaks another time as she starts to flood her diaper. Vivien takes a step back, repositioning her arms to Astrids shoulders. She looks into those deep blue eyes, seeing the confusion in them.

Speaking with a serious voice, Vivien states, "I love you baby girl! Everything is ok."

Continuing in a motherly voice, "Do you want another hug?"

Calming Astrid is Vivien's top priority. Only when Astrid feels comfortable, will she help her make squishies in her diapee. She preprared a vibrator nearby that should help them out ...

Astrid feeling Vivien's hand on her bottom blushed knowing that her Mommy could feel her messy load.  The praise seemed to help Astrid, greatly, it wasn't something she should of been proud of at all. What adult would be proud of this? Yet her Mommy was proud of her? This made Astrid smile awkwardly but in a genuine way because of how happy her Mommy seemed to be with the infantile act she had just done.

Noticing how little Viv seemed to care about the smell made everything even more easier for Astrid to deal with. The hug seemed to wash away all of her worries and she felt okay even safe. It hadn't even been difficult messing her diaper and that had been one of her biggest upsets. It should of been difficult but no, it wasn't, and because of that she felt weird about it.

Seeing Vivien so happy and positivly radiating with the most beautiful smile she had seen to date Astrid wanted nothing more then to keep her girlfriend smiling like that for as long as possible and any shame she felt quickly disappered with one goal in mind.

To make her Mommy, to make her girlfriend happy.

Astrid nodded at the option of having another hug, "I didn't even notice that I needed to pee? It just happened?" she confessed softly melting away at how motherly her girlfriend sounded. It felt like music to her ears and it was something she never had before.  It was something she had been missing her whole life and now she had it? She truly did love dominating Vivien and putting her girlfriend in her rightful place but she also needed this.

Hearing Vivien's statement caused fresh tears to sparkle in her eyes and before Vivien could hug her Astrid had pounced on her holding her tightly, "I love you so much." she whispered and cried slightly, "Thank you, thank you...." she kept repeating as her strong arms pulled Viv in closer.  

Astrid calmed down after a minutes and looked at Vivien, "I really do love you and I know that that might seem weird to say so soon because we've only started dating but I know deep down that I truly do love you," she said, "I never felt anything for anyone before and your the first person who I've been able to open up around and I owe you the world just for that." she kissed Vivien on the lips passionatly before eyeing the vibrator nearby.  A shiver running down her back.

"I-I'm ready, Mommy," she said confirming she was okay with the vibrator and that she could handle the next stage of this, "are you?" she asked, "You know how worked up I get unless you forgotten the shower." she teased her girlfriend with a smirk feeling confident and feeling a certain fire light itself within her again.

"I'm ready baby girl, let's help you make some squishies in your diapee!", a mischivious smile on her face as she grabs the vibrator.

Turning it on on medium setting first, she presses it against Astrid's padded crotch, asking her "Who's mommies good girl?"

After receiving her answer she continues in a teasing tone, "Tell me how much you love being mommies girl, tell me how much you like making squishies!"

Turning the vibrator to high as Astrid answers. Then she orders, "Tell mommy when you are about to make stickies in your diapee!" Concentrating on pleasuring Astrid afterwards as good as possible. Reacting to her every move and moan, as she repositions the vibrator accordingly.

When Astrid is about to cum, Vivien repositions herself to reach Astrid's backside, continuing to apply the vibrator to her crotch.

Putting her hand again on the poopy diaper, she starts softly pressing it against Astrid's tushy. Elicting a squelch in the process as Astrid feels her warm mess spreading against her skin.

At this point there is no stopping and Astrid convulses in absolute bliss, deeply connecting the feeling of her full diaper with the orgasm.

After it's over Vivien praises her, "Good baby girl. That felt good, didn't it?"

Astrid gulped at seeing the mischivious smile on Vivien's face and suddenly felt slightly nervous over what was about to happen to her but she knew that she was safe which helped put her mind at ease.  The security guard yelped at the sudden feeling of vibrations on her padded crotch and felt the entire diaper shake throughout causing a much more intense feeling then what she was use to.

The plastic of the diaper rumbled loudly and Astrid was already breathing heavily, "I am, I am Mommy." she replied trying to calm down but it was difficult. How in the world was this turning her on? How the fuck was it so intense? Astrid licked her lips and thursted her hips into the vibrator.

She looked at Viv with a lustful look and was half tempted to just screw her girlfriend right then and there but that wouldn't be possible with a messy diaper on, would it? Unless? She eyed the vibrator and a few ideas were already bouncing around that she was eager to put into practice once the week was over.

Astrid moaned and her body twitched in delight, "Damn it! I really love being your baby girl! I love being your baby, I love sucking on my paci! Fuck! I wanna make squishies, please, I wanna make squishies for you mama!" she panted and then moaned loudly even more as she felt herself coming close to climaxing as Vivien turned the vibrator on high in response to her answer.

Astrid could barley focus as her hips pushed forward each and evertime almost violently at the pleasure she was recieving and her moans seemed to echo throughout the room.  Astrid hated losing her cool but she couldn't hang on espescially like this, "Mama...." she whined with a half moan to indicate she was close to a orgasm.

Suddenly feeling Viv repositioning herself and then pressing her poopy diaper against her sensitive bottom sent Astrid into overdrive. It felt icky but it felt good? It was another stimuliatant on top of the vibrations and her mind was starting to make the connection that having a messy meant she would get rewarded or have some form of pleasure out of it. It would take a couple of times for the link to fully form and connect but it was there and Astrid found her body shaking in pure bliss at the amount of pleasure she felt.

It didn't matter even the slightest that her padding was soiled and soggy and that she was grinding herself away against the vibrator like some sort of animal in heat.  Her mess was getting pushed and moved around each time she bucked her hips and yet it just added to the sensuallity of it all.

Eventually Astrid orgasmed.

All Astrid could do was look at Vivien with a somewhat dazed stare and a slight but very playful even teasing glare.  The security guard managed to move slightly and captured Vivien's lips with her own in an act of passion and domination despite her current predicament and how much energy she had just spent.

Astrid needed to show Vivien that even with all that she had just about enough energy to continue somewhat even though she did feel tired and her legs were weak to the point that she doubted she would be able to walk for the next twenty minutes, "Very good," she purred breaking off the kiss with a cunning look in her eye, "tomorrow I wanna try something with you," she said softly, "I want you in a diaper and I want you to bring something that I can use to strap that vibrator on to," she continued, "I wanna strap it onto my diaper and fuck you with it...." she purred and growled in Vivien's ear.  
She loved being Vivien's baby and equally she loved being Vivien's mommy but she also enjoyed fucking her girlfriend into submission whenever possible.

When Astrid gave her this cunning look, Vivien thought that she would take off her soiled diaper and put it on her, just like she had done to Mary prior. The thought arousing her greatly.

Astrid's suggestion though sounds very nice too, so she squeaks, "Yes!" Giddy from anticipation. This will be amazing!

There is a whole week time, so they can have lots of fun!

Going back to her mommy role, Vivien states, "Now that you emptied your cute tushy, I think it's time for another milkie. Maybe an unspiked one this time. Do you want it hot or cold?" After Astrid decided, Vivien stands up to retrieve said bottle.

Vivien quickly returns and sits down onto the floor, invitingly patting her lap "Come here baby girl, it's feeding time! I'll change your dirty diaper right after."

Vivien wants to ensure that Astrid can enjoy her loaded diaper a bit longer and feeding her like a toddler sounds just like the right thing now. Have to keep her baby girl hydrated.

Astrid nursing in her lap is so peaceful, a true bonding experience. Vivien can hardly wait when it's her time to lay in Astrid's lap.

While nursing Astrid with the bottle, she gets a little to relaxed. A little spurt of pee-pee escapes Vivien, warming up the pull up she wears under her clothes. She tenses up for a second. Did Astrid notice?

After feeding time, Vivien uses the same equipment she used before to get her baby girl back on the changing table. Unequiping it afterwards.

Now with Astrid in position, she reverently opens the diaper. As the mess inside is revealed, her cravings intensify. Vivien want's so badly to be put into Astrid's full diaper. Reenacting the scene with Mary. Her kitty becomes slick from arousal.

Vivien stops and blushes, starting to squirm around with a hand wandering between her legs. She thinks, "Not know, get yourself under control!"

Astrid sees her acting in heat. Will her girlfriend tell Vivien to continue changing her diaper or will she do something else?

Astrid was unaware of Vivien's thoughts for now and simply smirked at her lover's reaction, "I'm glad you like the idea I hope that I am able to come up with more to keep you satisfied," she chuckled, "I still want to fuck you in that office of yours though maybe even with the door slightly open." she said casually without any care or concern whatsoever that they could get caught by someone but the idea of getting caught was arousing all by itself.

It probably helped that Astrid was confident in her strength and ability that she could easily pin anyone down the moment they did stumble down except for Martha, that is or anyone who have had combat training of some kind and had a regular workout routie besides just going to gym the and running.

Astrid grinned at the change as her girlfriend went back to Mommy mode. It was funny even cute and she enjoyed that a lot, "Mhmmm if you want me to fall asleep then hot." she replied not minding either way.

Astrid seeing Vivien returning, sitting down and patting her lap so invitingly made her smile as she crawled on the floor to her Mommy before laying down in her lap cozying up to her and easily accepting the bottle without any fuss nor caring about the way her bottom pressed up against the mess in her diaper.

Nursing on the bottle Astrid found herself feeling weird.  She felt soft? It was just so peaceful and soothing that she found herself never wanting to let go of this moment not even for a second. She needed this.  Astrid closed her eyes briefly as she suckled and allowed herself to live in the moment and appreciate the calmness, it was delightful and perfect, eventually she opened her eyes as she found herself sucking on air and whined slightly in annoyance that the sweet and tender moment was over for now.  It had gotten to the point that she was so relaxed that she hadn't noticed or even felt Vivien wet herself.

On the changing table Astrid felt somewhat awkward. It felt a bit weird being changed like some sort of baby but she didn't exactly want to sit in a messy diaper for hours on end that would be a bit to much for her but she could see herself maybe being okay with waiting twenty or thirty minutes before getting changed maybe even an hour?

Astrid looked at Vivien.  Something was going on.

Astrid stared at her girlfriend like a tiger lazily eyeing it's prey and watching it's every movement.  Astrid smirked as her gaze followed Vivien's hand to see her hand wandering between her legs towards her kitty and looked back up at her girlfriend, their eyes meeting, "Is Mommy feeling a bit left out?" said Astrid with a somewhat smug expression on her face glad that her girlfriend was turned on by this, "I'd be a terrible baby and a even worse girlfriend if I didn't take care of your needs, right?" she continued, "I think Mommy is trying hard to be  very big and grown up in an attempt to show her little one whose in charge but she's obviously failing, isn't she?" teased Astrid as she lowered Vivien's trousers just slightly to reveal the wet pull up which caused Astrid to smirk even more, "tsk tsk what sort of example are you setting for me?" she teased even further as she moved forward slightly to grab Vivien's crotch and giving the soggy pull up a gentle but firm squeeze.

"Mommy's who wet themselves should be punished, shouldn't they?" she whispered into Viv's ear, amused.  Astrid did want to respect Viv as her Mommy but it was hard with how much of a little girl she was and it didn't help that Astrid knew she could just easily have her way with Vivien whenever she wanted like now.

"Mhm I wonder what would be a suitable punishment for Mommy for acting like such a little baby girl?" she toyed, "A spanking wouldn't work because that's far to grown up and wouldn't get the point across at all," she continued to tease, "I think I have an idea and it's all thanks to you, my dearest."

Astrid very carefully gets off the changing table, butt naked and pulls Viv's trousers and pulls up down in one quick movement, "Good thing you took your shoes off earlier." she smiled, "Now I do need to get cleaned and get into a fresh diaper but I think someone needs to learn a lesson first, don't you agree?"

With only some effort Astrid easily lifts Viv up onto the changing table setting her bottom down on her soiled and soggy diaper, "I did think it was mean of you to do that to Mary and having just wet yourself now I can't allow you to go unpunished! That'd be wrong and hey I'm still security and at least you'd be more secure in this rather then your pull up." joked Astrid teasing Viv as she did the tapes up making sure they wouldn't break before putting her hand on the front of the used diaper that she had been in moments ago and looked up at Viv, "You deserve this, right?"

It was less of a 'you have no choice in this matter' but more so Astrid asking her if she was okay with this, was this what she wanted? She needed to know that her girlfriend was alright and she had guessed correctly before continuing otherwise she would stop despite what she wanted herself.

Vivien squeaks out a "Yes!” when Astrid asked if she feels left out. Her girlfriend continues teasing her, making Vivien admit again that she wants Astrid to take control and take care of her needs. The heat building in her kitty intensifies as she slips more and more under Astrid's control.

"Yes, I'm failing. I'm just a little girl pretending to be big!", acknowledges Vivien, her thumb wandering into her mouth as she starts suckling on it.

When Astrid gives her slightly damp pull up a good squeeze, Vivien moans from pleasure.

When Astrid asks her if Mommy's who wet themselves should be punished, Vivien nods, pushing her damp pull up against Astrid's hand.

As Astrid contemplates what to do with her, Vivien looks over to the soiled diaper with a longing look.

Astrid following her gaze with a questioning look, to which Vivien nods insistingly.

Astrid smiles mischievously, teasing "I think I have an idea and it's all thanks to you, my dearest."

Vivien knows what's coming next and she loves it! When Astrid asks her if she needs to learn a lesson, Viv agrees with a lisp "Yesth!"

She nearly cums when Astrid places her on the soiled diaper, imagining herself in Mary's role. With each tape that Astrid closes, her arousal gets higher and higher. Viv starts panting in heat and when Astrid asks, "You deserve this, right?" Vivien cries out in absolute pleasure, "Yesth! Yesth! Yesssh!!!" as she furiously starts humping her diaper with Astrids help.

The contents of the diaper are still slightly warm and squish around as Vivien works them in as best as she can. This is the diaper that Astrid used! The thought making her incredibly turned on. With a hissing sound, the rest of her bladder empties, as she howls in pleasure. It feels as if she loses a part of her maturity as she squirts her love juices into the squishy diaper. Right here in this moment Vivien gave up to ever use a toilet again. She doesn’t know it yet, but from this point onwards she exclusively used diapers for everything.

Astrid chuckled as Vivien squeaks her response. It was adorable and made it hard for her to take the other woman seriously as her Mommy but she wouldn't show any disrespect to her girlfriend knowing that she wanted her to understand and even enjoy what she enjoyed. It wasn't hard to tell how turned on Vivien was at all.

Heck! Astrid could smell Vivien's arousal with ease and this only made the security guard tease the manager even further. It was almost cruel if it weren't for the fact that Astrid wanted to give Vivien the most pleasure that she could possibly give even if she was unsure about the ins and outs of what actually turned her girlfriend on.

"I thought so." said Astrid as Vivien acknowledges her remarks and she watches as her girlfriend started to suck on her thumb. It was cute and she could feel herself becoming rather proud by how much control she had over Vivien despite the short amount of time they've spent together so far not realising that her sister, Martha, had been slowly biding her time when it came to Viv.

The moan sent a new shiver down Astrid's back and she could only laugh as Vivien pushes her damp pull up into her hand. It was cute and she loved how desperate her girlfriend was to be pleased. How long had she gone without someone to take care of her? "You really should have permenant room here and I don't mean your office." she said bluntly.

Astrid loved the list Viv suddenly gained and gently coo's at her girlfriend turned mommy turned babygirl. It was fun switching with Vivien like this. It seemed as if they were only pretending to be Mommy and Baby when Astrid was the Baby with the way Vivien was.

Hearing and seeing Vivien panting in heat and furiously humping her diaper was enough for Astrid to stop playing around and get serious, "You are going to wear diapers every single day, got it," she said sternly, "starting tomrrow you will wear diapers and if you aren't I will spank your bottom and put you in one of my used ones," she continued, "because while we are playing house right now we both know that your the baby and I'm the mommy in this relationship, don't we?" she growled, "Me being your baby is just pretending because I'm just letting you, aren't I? We both know that I could just turn this whole thing around and you would be completely helpless to fight me, don't you?" she chuckled, "I'm only playing house because you asked so nicely."

Astrid picked up the vibrator and decided to be mean by setting it high and placed it against Vivien's diaper, "Come on now darling we don't want anyone wondering where the big bad manager is do we? What would they say let alone do? I'd bet Martha would have a field day wouldn't she? I bet she already knows about how much of a baby you are and is just waiting for the right time to make you yours." she teased.

Vivien furiously nods when Astrid tells her that she will always wear diaper from now on.

In a submissive voice Vivien answers Astrid's questions "Yes, I'm the baby and you're mommy! ... I'm only allowed to pretend playing mommy ... I'm completly helpless and you have all the control!" Moaning from pleasure as the vibrator sends waves of pure bliss through her body.

After Vivien came into her squishy diaper, she basks in the afterglow of her orgasm. Mumbling over and over the words she said earlier. She loves being put into her place by Astrid! She loves going pee-pee and poopy in her diapee like a good girl!

After climaxing in her diapee, Viv waits obediently for Astrid to get herself cleaned up. If Astrid decides right now, right here that Vivien will be the baby for the week, she would be completly helpless. Whatever Astrid wants to happen next will happen.

Vivien feels so little as she sits in the diaper that Astrid filled, waiting to be changed into a fresh diaper. She wonders: Will Astrid allow her to play mommy again?

Astrid chuckles enjoying the fact that Vivien acknowledges the fact that what they were doing was just pretend and that Astrid was only allowing her to play at being Mommy. It was kind of hot and she loved knowing that she had complete control over Vivien as well. Her little babygirl was just so submissive and weak it was delicious and Astrid enjoyed dominating her but she wouldn't lie and say that she didn't felt slightly disappointed as well that no one seemed to be able dominante her in return properply.  It was fun being and playing as Vivien's baby but she didn't think Viv could keep it up for a week.

It was a shame, really, she really needed to know and understand things that Viv knew that she didn't about all this.  At least she had Owly....

Astrid smiled at the afterglow Vivien had and kissed her on her forehead as she noticed her mumbling and could hear her repeating the words she said earlier, "Your so cute, you know that right?" she teased, "Let's get you changed I don't think you're able to be Mommy right now," she rubbed Viv's stomach softly, "that's okay with me darling but after I change you I really need some clothes I'm getting cold." she added as she grabbed some wipes first to wipe her own bottom clean which was still messy she then put them in the bin.

Astrid pushed Viv down onto the changing table and undid the tapes of the very filled diaper which she quickly took care of knowing that it must be getting somewhat uncomfortable. Astrid gently cleaned Viv throughly being as caring as she could. Once she was happy enough Astrid grabbed a new diaper and did it up throughly securing Vivien in the thick babyish printed garment, "Your so cute!" she gushed helping her down onto the floor.

Astrid glanced at the diapers curiously before shrugging her shoulders, "Right!" she looked at Viv, "Now show Mommy where you've been hiding her clothes." she smirked slightly.

It felt right to be the baby. Deep down she always knew that she belonged into diapers. Answering in a submissive voice, "Yesth mommy!"

Standing up from the changing table she showed Astrid her clothes. Her diaper crinkling with each step.

After showing mommy her clothes, Vivien asks in a timid voice, "Baby Vivy is hungry. Can I get milkies from mommy?"

She want's to be fed a bottle from mommy, just like she did the other way around. Vivien loves her milkies, even drinking them regularily at home. She likes how the special formula of the institute weakens her potty training.

Baby Viv wonders, what will mommy do next? While contemplating she starts suckling on her thumb.

Astrid followed Vivien over to where her clothes were and scowled.

Her panties were ruined and there was a obvious stain from her arousal but only she and Viv knew that. It wasn't something she wanted to wear again so she simply tossed them in the bin and put on her running shorts and tank top which were okay but they were somewhat sticky from her having ran this morning.  It wasn't something she could wear for an entire week but she could always head home and come back at some point.

"Since you asked so nicely they why not? It would be rather bad if I didn't help my babygirl, right?" she cooed and went over to the little kitchen station.  Astrid looked confused and wasn't quite sure what to do but decided to give it her best shot. The bottle of milk was a bit hot, hotter then it should be. 

Astrid tests the milk on her wrist knowing that much and cringed before putting it down on the counter, "It'll need time to cool babygirl but don't worry you'll get your milkies from Mommy, I promise." she kissed her forehead and brought her in for a hug, "I think we need to get you dressed properply, don't we? A diaper alone wouldn't be enough...."

Astrid glanced around trying to find a wardrobe or something, "Show Mommy where your clothes are baby, your proper clothes," she said, "we both know you must have a onesie somewhere, don't we?" she encouraged Vivien and watched as her baby sucked her thumb, "I think we need to get you a paci, don't we?" teased Astrid grabbing the nearby pacifier she had been giving earlier to give to Viv.

Vivien opened her mouth to take the pacifier in. Her mommy mentioning that she would be fed soon sounded very good to her.

Showing Astrid where the infantile clothes are stored, as she requested. Right next to them are a couple interesting things:

1) A box with laxatives, diuretics, muscle relexants, sleeping pills and enema equipment.

2) An assortment of special pacifiers: Strap on securable, inflatable and normal ones.

3) Small vibrator eggs that can be controlled remotely, a strap on vibrator (like Astrid wanted) and regular ones.

4) Headphones with a series of tapes. As Astrid takes a look, she notices the tapes contain subliminal messages that can be applied during sleep. It's mentioned that they only work when the patient is ready to accept their contents.

Vivien is turned on big time as Astrid inspects the collection. What will Astrid choose to use on her?

Astrid eyed the infantile clothing and examined each one with a small shudder. They were all so girly! It reminded her of the one time for Martha's birthday because they didn't have much money that she would be her own personal doll for the day while at her sister's best friends house. 

It had been weird to say the least and she knew that Amanda worked here as a senior nurse beneath Martha. It was strange being in close proximity of her sister who she's been avoiding like the plague and her best, Amanda, who had managed to catch her once and given her a big long lecture and had tried to drag off her into this cursed building until Vivian appeared and saved her arse now she knew why Amanda had tried to get her inside. It was so obvious now.

Astrid picked a cute onesie with a hood that had bunny ears on, "Come here babygirl." she cooed dressing her little one up and then picking Vivian up underneath the arms and placing her on her, "Mommy found a couple of things that I thought we could try together."

Astrid pulls out the first and fourth box with a smile on her face, "If my baby feels scared at all Mommy could take some of this as well?" she offered picking up the bottle of diuretics, "We could even play a game," she tickles Vivian tum, "something easy that my baby is able to play obviously," she  cooed, "any games in any mind? Something that we can play multiple rounds of? Winner gets to pick the pill the loser has to take? Three rounds of something?"

Astrid read the bottle before putting it back, "The loser of each round has to listen to a tape as well," she smirked, "got to have stakes don't we?" she teased, "I doubt my baby will win at anything though cause she's just some helpless cutie, right?" she teased as she saw a bunch of games in the corner.

Astrid puts Viv down, "Choose one and then we'll play and afterwards it's bottle and a nap."

Vivien likes the onesie, it felt comfy and warm. She likes sitting in Astrids lap, curiously looking at what Mommy gets from the cabinet.

Feeling emboldened by Astrid's words, she takes out her pacifier to respond "That would be nice. I ... I think mommy should put a diaper on. You know, just to catch any accidents."

Viv giggles when Astrid tickles her, "Playing a game with mommy sounds fun! I won't make it easy for you though!"

Regarding the stakes, Vivien adds “As we both just went potty …”, thinking back on how they both filled their diapers, “I think that the pills will not do much … How about drinking an extra bottle of milkies instead?”

After Astrid told her to choose a game, Vivien waddles over to take a closer look at the options. After a bit of contemplation, she chooses a Jenga-set and waddles back to Astrid. The thick diaper between her legs making her unable to move normally, causing the bunny ears of her onesie to flap back and forth.

“This will be our first game!”, she announces confidently. Vivien played a lot in her youth and therefore has a high confidence in winning. Building up the wooden tower is done quickly. Then she starts by removing the first piece. Now it’s Astrid’s turn to remove a piece and so on.

As more and more pieces are removed, the tower becomes more unstable. The moves are taking more time as both contestants must be very careful when removing the next piece. Astrid boasted confidently at the beginning, but as the game comes to this last stage her confidence starts to waver.

After an exciting back and forth, the time has finally come. It's Astrid's turn and she carefully pulls out the next stone. Very carefully, piece by piece. She had just removed it when the tower began to slowly tilt. Vivien watches with a big grin as the tilt increases until …

The tower crashes down and Vivien wins the first round!

She cheers and announces, “One tape for mommy later!”

Astrid couldn't deny the fact that she was enjoying this, enjoying being Vivien's Mommy. It felt perfect and while she was new to this and didn't know what to do she knew that she would find her footing sooner or later she just needed time.
It helped a lot with how submissive Vivien really was and how much she loved being on top of her girlfriend otherwise things might of been difficult. Her job and growing up the way she did also gave her the confidence to be 'Mommy'
because she knew how to be independent. It was normal for her.

Astrid eyes widen and was taken back by what Viv had said, "I-I'll be fine I won't have any accidents I'm not a little baby like you, darling," she smiled, "if I do have any then I'll put one on and you can choose whichever diaper that is for Mommy." she did like diapers but the thought of putting one on herself via her own free will wasn't likely to happen ever unless there was something more to it so she wouldn't feel as embarssed.
She shouldn't wet herself, right?

Astrid smirked, "Milkies work babygirl! Your going to have such a messy diaper after your nap it'll be so cute." she cooed believing that she wouldn't lose at all, "Jenga? Heh seems easy enough, okay."

Astrid watched in delight at Viv waddling over and back to her. It was the cutest thing ever seeing the bunny ears going up and down! As Astrid played and didn't take the game seriously at first she soon noticed a troubling fact.
The tower was getting harder to deal with. Shit.

Each new brick moving and going meant that it could topple so Astrid had to start taken Viv seriously because she didn't want to lose, "Goddamnit!" she scowled, "Argh! Fine! I won't lose next time babygirl! Go on pick another and this time expect to lose because Mommy has just woken up!" said Astrid becoming competitive.

A tape and a bottle of milk wouldn't do her any harm right?

Astrid waited for the next game and was now focused on winning.

For the second game, Vivien chooses Carabande. It's a very nice and simple boardgame, just like everything else you can find here.

"Mommy, I brought the next game!", announces Vivien in an eager voice. Having had a lot of fun at the last game she is in a good mood. For her it's not all about winning, it's also about having fun with her girlfriend.

Astrid looks a bit perplexed, not knowing the game, so Viv explains "First we build a nice race track with the wooden parts inside the box." Opening the box, they build something good looking.

"Mommy can choose her colour first!", presenting a bunch of round wooden chips. Each one in a different colour and with a racecar printed on it.

Astrid choses a blue one, like her eyes. Vivien takes the green race car. Putting their pieces at the starting line, Vivien finishes her explanation, "We take turns one after the other. On your turn you snip your chip with your fingers along the track, but only once and then it's my turn! In order to win you need to complete the racetrack two times."

"You can start mommy!"

Vivien has a lot of fun playing with Astrid. There are times where Astrid is ahead, only to reach a more difficult part of the track, allowing Vivien to catch up. This time though Astrid doesen't slack, not wanting to lose two games in a row.

In the end Astrid wins by a small margin, celebrating her victory. Vivien watches her with a genuine smile. She lost the game, but seeing Astrid so happy makes her happy too.

Viv is a bit curious though which tape she will get later ...

After Astrid celebrated, Viv hugs her mommy and states, "Baby Vivy is tired and wants her milkies.", continuing in a more timid voice, "Can I ... can I sleep together with mommy afterward?"

Vivien is put into mommies lap and bottlefed like she wants too. Enjoying the bonding experience she suckles happily from the bottle, the sweet milk entering her mouth. She drinks slowly, savouring this special time. Even a little dribble of pee-pee escaping her. Viv not even noticing as her diapee becomes a bit warmer.

After the feeding experience, mommy gives her a quick diaper check by sliding her finger into the front of baby Vivy's diapee. Noticing that there is a small squishy spot she grins at her baby, which is still oblivious to what happened. It's not much though, so no diaper change is needed.

Now it's Astrid's turn to drink her milkies.

After that is done, Viv suggests, "For the last game ... How about we check our diapees after sleepy, time. You win by not soaking it and managing to use the training potty instead."

Now to choosing the tapes:

Vivien's tape for Astrid will make her connect the feeling of wearing a diaper with positive feelings. Stuff like feeling secure in her diaper, that it turns her on wearing the infantile garment. At the same time the tape will make Astrid realize how dirty and unsanatory the potty is. She will feel wrong when sitting on it. Realizing that she should go in her padding instead.