LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sisterly machinations (private for Salinas98)

Sword

Astrid felt extremely turned on from the praise and prospect of ruining all her adult panties. It was such a delicious thought that she really couldn’t wait to go through all her underwear and just ruin them to the point that she had none left at all! It felt so naughty to think about and the idea of doing such a thing made her eager to do it as soon as possible.

Astrid nodded her head, “Uh huh,” she said, “cause I’m a baby?” she smiled, “And I can’t have things like that?” she replied feeling another shiver run up her spine, her kitty tingling.  

After her orgasm Astrid was left panting and almost purred as she felt Vivien touch the back of her diapee! The squeeze causing her to moan slightly as she wriggles her bottom against Vivien’s hand, “I want to make Mommy happy!” she grinned happy that Vivien was pleased. It was a little odd being Vivy’s babygirl right now but it felt nice and she did need sometime to cool off from being an adult otherwise she’d just overwork herself which wasn’t good.

Astrid nodded, “Mommy is so naughty,” she teased sticking her tongue out, “I want you wearing my diapee though! It’s so full and warm! It’d be a shame to throw it away after we get to your house.”

Jill could see that Martha was uncertain and she didn’t blame her. It was difficult to trust people in the institute giving how much backstabbing, lying, bullying and torment went on. It wasn’t a good place at all, “That’s fine with me.” she replied softly being gentle with Martha.

Jill instantly wrapped her arms around Martha, “You’re very brave and don’t worry your secret is safe with me,” she said softly, “I want the institute to change for the better as well and we can’t have that without you leading the change,” she paused, “I don’t want anyone getting hurt again or feeling scared because they need some sort of relief from the job,” she looked at Martha, “that shouldn’t be penalised,” she smiled, “if you ever need a moment to regress then tell me and we can go to my house or yours for a hour or two, okay?” she offered, “Or if you already have someone that does that for you then I can simply take over some of the work you’re suppose to be doing for that time? Meetings and such? One of the girls can be with me as well while I do so.” Ellen, Rose, Sophie and Amanda were good at their jobs equally it might be easier for Martha to trust her if there was someone else with her.

Jill really did want things to be better but she didn’t have the experience Martha had.

In the car Jill drove to Vivien’s house next with ease. Hopefully it wouldn’t be as messy as Astrid’s! She glanced at Ellen who was giggling and joking with Rose and Sophie. The three were making a bet between each other on if Vivien’s place would be clean or not or if it would have something kinky at all?

Astrid was more then happy with her current arrangement in Martha’s car! Being snuggled was the best! She was enjoying her time a lot as a baby and now that she had Foxie she was a lot more happier as well.

Vivy felt extremely aroused when Astrid mentioned how she would get to put the full diaper on later. She knows that she wants to ride her toy horsy at home with it, she knows that it will feel amazing!

Jill's response makes Martha really happy "Thanks Jill, I knew I could count on you! If there is anything you need done in the future, you can come to me and I will handle it!" Contemplating a moment, Martha adds "For now I only let Astrid baby me. Maybe this will change in the future, but I can't relax with others yet."

Soon they arrive at Viviens home. It's a bigger house with two floors and a nice garden surrounding it. They park the cars on the street infront of the house and enter after Vivien opened up.

The house is quite modern and owned by Vivien. As they enter the light automatically activates and through a voice command by Vivy, soft music starts playing. The house is clean and orderly. There's some dust here and there though, as Vivien wasn't here a couple of days. Nothing too noticable though ...

There are a couple Uhhhs and Awwws, as Vivien leads them inside. Making her way over to the kitchen, Vivy presents some glasses and sippy cups with various drinks to choose from. "I can offer orange and apple juice. Milk, coffee, tea and water. What do you want?"

After making a coffee for Martha and getting Jill her drink, she takes out a special formula and presents it to the others "This is the basic ingredient for the special milkies from the institute. Who wants a extra nice milk bottle?", preparing one for herself while explaining.

Amanda perks up at the chance "Me, me, I want some special milkies!", causing Vivien to make at least two bottles ready.

After everyone got something, Vivien leads them over to the living room. "You can sit on the couch if you like or just enjoy yourself on the playing matt I have over there.", pointing to an infantile playing matt with cartoonish animals on it. There are also some baby toys nearby like building blocks, crayons and a toy train.

Next to the playing matt is a huge pile of plushies in different sizes. It looks very comfortable.

The heartpiece is Vivien's toy horse though. There is a vibrator build in that activates when they toy is in motion. She loves riding on it in her dirty diapers!

Taking Astrid's hand she offers "Let's go to my nursery. I have a changing table inside where we can put your nice warm diapee on me!" Vivy is so excited and can hardly wait to give in the living room a performance with her horsy! She is sure that it will become quite popular with the girls after showcasing how much fun you can have with it!

Entering her nursery together with Astrid, they are greeted by the smell of baby powder and stale pee. Vivien loves the smell and takes a deep breath, feeling more little, as she gives up control to Astrid: Peeing a bit to make a wet spot on her pants she states in a cute voice "Mommy I went pee-pee in my pants! I need a thick diaper before I make an even bigger mess!", after a moment adding just in case, "Please let me ride on my horsy after the change, I want to show you how much I enjoy my favorite toy!"

Vivy is eager to see how Astrid will proceed. Now that her girlfriend is back in control she feels much better. It was hard pretending to play a big girl so long. Maybe Astrid will make her ruin her panties too? She already peed a little in the ones she is wearing ...

Astrid felt rather intimidated by Vivien’s house. It was clean for a start, it also looked and felt more grown up despite the obvious baby toys scattered about. It really was pretty amazing to see the inside of her girlfriend’s house though! It was hard to focus because of her thick diapee and foxie! There was a part of her that just wanted to sit down and play with her plushie rather then go around the house or go anywhere else but she kept quiet about that.

Astrid chose a bottle as well joining in followed by Rose.

Everyone seemed to go for a much more ‘grown up’ and ‘mature’ option compared to them. Astrid suckles on her bottle enjoying the cold milk knowing that the milkies will make her go even more soon! So she’d be able to make a bigger mess in her current diaper or in her new one! She couldn’t wait to play some more with Vivien.

Astrid hadn’t expected Vivien to play Mommy at all towards her and found it nice to have a break. It was really sweet of her girlfriend to indulge her. In her stroller with Amanda, Astrid was a little taken back by Vivien’s offer, “I-I don’t know if I can walk?” she had been told it would nearly be impossible with how thick her diaper was? She didn’t look sure but she took Vivien’s hand and stumbled barley catching herself needing to use Vivy for balance otherwise she wouldn’t be able to stand at all.

Jill looked at the two confused, “Remember Astrid needs rest.” she stated to Vivien a bit firmly. It wouldn’t be good if Astrid stressed herself out to please her girlfriend and she knew that the two went at it like bunnies.

Astrid struggles to walk and is only able to do so thanks to Vivien’s help.

The nursery surprised Astrid. Her girlfriend was such a baby to have this. It was so cute! Her focus on the room and not Vivien right now only to hear her girlfriend speak cutely causing her to look at her.

It took a minute or two for Astrid to regroup her thoughts, regroup herself and get out of her own Little Space, her own regressed mind so she could focus. It felt a little rough and jarring but she smiled at Vivien, “Someone is such a naughty girl for wearing panties, aren’t they?” she teased her voice soft, “I think we need to get you padded up before you have another accident and I think someone wants Mommy’s diaper, don’t they?” she smirked, “Wellll you did say please so okay but Mommy has a boo boo and she can’t exactly get out of this thick diaper herself easily.” the mittens on her hand were going to be difficult to remove unless somebody else did it, then there was the onesie….

Downstairs Jill was slightly worried about the goings on upstairs but kept quiet on that matter as she helped Amanda down on the playmat, “Someone’s just a sweet little girl today, aren’t they?” she glanced at Martha and Victoria, her eyes lingering on both for a moment giving them the opportunity to join her and Amanda or just chill or if they wanted to check on Astrid and Vivien.

Rose was sat next to Amanda and giggling, “Look Mandy! A train! What sound does a train make?” she smiles excitedly to have a chance to rest and play with Manda. It was really cute seeing the ‘femme fetal’ type of woman that Amanda is become nothing more then a cute little baby.

Vivy makes sure to take her time leading Astrid. She knows it's hard to walk for her in the thick diaper, but with some help they manage to proceed. Together, as a team!

Arriving at the nursery, Vivy carefully sits her girlfriend down. Following her command "Ok, I'll open the onesie!", going behind her and opening it up. Helping Astrid to take it off so they can change her properly.

At this point Vivy realizes that she makes Astrid do too much stuff. She is still hurt, right?

"Hey Astrid, I got a bit to excited and ...", fidgeting nervously, "... I disregarded your need for rest.", tears start appearing in her eyes "I'm so selfish, a bad girlfriend, I should have ..."

"I don't want to hurt you! I think Jill was right and I shouldn't have forced you to walk so much!"

Starting to cry as she completly breaks down "I'm sorry Astrid! I'm so so sorry!" Wahhh, Hick!

At this moment Martha arrives. "Oh dear, what happend here?"

Astrid looks confused for a moment, “Yeah? O-oh….” she frowned, “I do feel a bit overwhelmed from everything that had happened but it’s okay!” she smiles brightly for her girlfriend not wanting her to feel down at all.

Would she of liked a bit more rest, sure, but that didn’t matter at all! What mattered was her girlfriend, “It happens, you know? Getting excited and forgetting things,” she replied, “if I wasn’t able to do something I would say, wouldn’t I?” she attempted to reassure Vivien with that but it was known that Astrid was neglectful of herself and her well being.

“Hey! You’re not a bad girlfriend and your not selfish!” she wrapped her arms around her, “I hurt my eye not my legs,” she pouted, “Jill is just worried that I push myself to much, that’s all, it’s not a big deal, really!” she smiled, “Heck I could easily go for jog right now and be okay.”

Astrid watched as Vivien broke down and started to feel terrible. She didn’t want her to cry! They were just having some fun, weren’t they? Was that really so bad? Sure she could of used a bit more rest and she was a bit slower then normal in a lot of ways but that wasn’t anyone’s fault.

Astrid wrapped her arms around Vivi wanting her to feel better and looked up to see Martha, “Viv said that she’s a bad girlfriend and she’s not, she’s being silly,” she said to Martha, “she thinks Jill is right and she’s selfish for taken me up here to play but she isn’t? I’m perfectly fine.” she stated softly looking at Martha only to avert her gaze unable to maintain eye contact because she wasn’t okay, she was still shaken up from her encounter with Holly and hadn’t really processed everything properly but that didn’t matter, what mattered was Vivien and comforting her right now. It gave Astrid something to focus on which is what she needed, “Your my good babygirl! Your sweet, caring and loving! I love you.” she kissed Vivien’s forehead softly.

Getting reassured by Astrid calms Vivy down and she stops crying. Cuddling up to her girlfriend she notices Martha approaching.

Martha took in the situation and decided to take over control. Vivy was clearly out over her head and Astrid didn't seem fine either.

Speaking in a calm tone she proposes "Let me help out. First lets get you into a clean diaper.", taking Astrid up to the changing table, "I know you want Vivy to wear it, so don't worry."

Taking care of Astrid carefully she reasures "Good baby girl, just relax and let mommy Martha take over. Don't worry, I'll take care of Vivy too!", getting her out of the messy diaper and putting it to the side.

Using some wet wipes, Martha is extra gentle to clean her sister. Putting some baby powder on her before sealing a new diaper around her waist. After finishing she closes the onesie back up and makes sure that Astrid is as helpless as before.

Taking her sister up in her arms, she lets Astrid carefully back to the ground, "You wait here cuty. You can watch me take care of Vivy and then we go back together, ok?"

Giving Astrid her plushy before taking Viviens hand and guiding her over to the changing table. She wants to take off Viviens panties, but she just shakes her head. Understanding what Vivy wants she puts Astrid's messy diaper in place, heaving Vivien up and placing her right on top of the warm poopy.

Vivien feels her arousal comming back again as she is lowered into Astrid's mess. The warm mushy feeling against her butt making her horny again as Martha tapes the diaper shut.

She is giddy as her panties are ruined now, but there is one final thing to make sure. Concentrating on pushing, Vivy starts to grunt before she adds even more to the already full diaper. Her poor panties now sandwitched from both sides by poop take on a deep brown color.

Releasing a soft moan as she finishes her deed. Seeing that Astrid is also properly taken care off, she relaxes and lets herself be lowered back to the ground.

Martha watches her with a warm smile and takes Astrid up in a princess carry. She is really strong and her sister isn't heavy at all. "Come on Viv, you can toddle back, right?"

Vivy responds with a cute lisp "Yesth mommy!", taking a couple unstable steps. The mush in her diaper shifting back and forth. Noticing that she will probably fall over, Vivy lowers herself to the ground and crawls instead. It's fine, she just needs a little longer this way and she loves the feeling of her mess shifting around with every movement.

Astrid cutely squeaks as she is picked up by Martha and feels completely relaxed as her sister takes care of her and takes control of the situation at hand. It was probably a good thing that Martha had joined them otherwise she might of started crying if Vivy hadn’t stopped and calmed down.

The reassurance from Martha relaxes Astrid greatly knowing that her sister was stepping in to play Mommy for the both of them. It was probably for the best right now. Astrid smiles at Martha, appreciating her sister greatly for being there for her and for Vivien. The gentle touch from Martha surprised Astrid and she felt somewhat less sexual then normal and more….

She felt more babied by how extra careful her Mommy was being. There was a shift in her mindset and Astrid suddenly plopped her thumb in her mouth, regressing almost instantly right then and there in front of Martha. It seemed that while she could and did regress with sexual acts she was still more in control mentally of herself when any sexual activity was involved which allowed her to perform rather well as Mommy and dominant others yet anything like what Martha was doing right now was harder for her to ‘cope’ and regain her mental stronghold because she was so unused to such tender loving care. It made her weak in the knees and her stomach twist with butterflies as she found herself wanting more of this, wanting more of Martha to take care of her in such a gentle way. It really made her feel like a helpless baby and being sealed back up into a new diaper with her onesie being fitted back into place Astrid was left feeling just as helpless as she had been earlier yet she also felt safe.

Astrid nods as she sits on the floor and watches Martha take care of Vivien while hugging her Foxie tightly her mouth inching closer to it’s bad ear to suck and chew on.

Astrid could see Vivien becoming aroused and seeing her like that made Astrid feel turned on in turn. Maybe they could play together in a bit if Mommy allowed it? She hoped Mommy would? She looked at Martha not saying a word as she slightly moves her hips humping against her diaper almost not even knowing that she was doing such a thing and starts to do it a bit more as she sees Vivien mess her diaper, mess her panties.

Being picked up and carried princess style Astrid curls up in Martha’s arms and rests her head on her chest, cuddling up to her sweetly and enjoying the moment. It was fun being carried! Astrid kept suckling on Foxie’s injured ear and watched as Vivien crawled on the floor. It was amusing to see Vivy’s diapee butt sway back and forth as she crawled! Astrid let out a small growl/squeak from the back of her throat indicating what she wanted and what she would likely do soon but only if her Mommy allowed it, of course, otherwise she’d be a good girl and just snuggle up on Martha’s lap.

Jill turned to see Martha, Astrid and Vivien enter. The sight caused her to smile she was glad that everything was okay and that there was no issues. Jill had put on the TV where a channel was doing re-runs of old shows for kids to watch. Currently Bear in the Big Blue House was being aired and had seem to caught the attention of Rose easily who was eagerly pointing at the two otters, giggling.

Astrid is so cute, Martha has to praise her "Such a good little baby girl! You're such a cuty!", giving her a loving look as she carries her.

When Astrid let out her growl, Vivien responds in turn with one of her cute squeaks. She is so horny and wants Astrid to have her way with her so badly.

Martha immedeatedly picks up on the shift in Astrid and speaks up with a stern voice "You will stay right where you are! You need to rest baby girl! Playtime with Vivy can come after your recovery."

Vivien releases a low whimper, but Martha doesen't budge. The two are way to energetic when doing it. "I will take care of your needs baby girls.", she assures them, "Don't worry, mommy Martha will help you both make lot's of squishies!"

Arriving back in the living room, Vivien suggests "Mommy, I can take care of myself. Please help Astrid out!"

Martha puts Astrid down to the floor before patting Vivien affectionaly "Such a good baby girl!", turning towards Astrid she suggests "Let's get into position to watch Vivy and then I'll help you make squishies at the same time.", continuing in a seductive voice: "You will be my helpless little baby girl, getting pleasured by mommy. You don't need to do anything and can enjoy the experience."

Moving Astrid slowly into position to watch how Vivien crawls over to her rocking horse. Martha is curious if Astrid will give in and accept her infantile treatment. If she sees that this is not the case, she would allow her sister to play with Vivy.

Astrid swoons at the praise and nuzzles her head against her sister’s breasts sweetly behaving more adorably then before without even realising what she was doing. The praise and attention was sorely needed and Astrid was basking in the moment of having her sister looking after her like this. It just felt so gooood! She loved her Mommy so much!

Astrid’s entire body froze at the cute squeak and instantly squirmed trying to get to Vivien only to pout as Martha tells her no causing her to pout cutely in return. Astrid whines slightly in response and leans her head back onto Martha’s chest as she cuddles up to her sister, sulking somewhat that she couldn’t play with Vivien right now.

It was true though. They were way to energetic and she had a difficult time stopping as well. Astrid instantly calms down trusting Martha and knowing that her sister, her mommy would take care of her and her girlfriend. There was nothing to worry about even if she did want to bite Vivien right now and claim her.

Astrid was surprised by Vivien’s suggestion but didn’t say anything wondering what her girlfriend had planned? Sitting on the floor she looks at the two curiously before nodding wanting to watch her girlfriend, her cheeks turning slightly pink. Mommy was going to help her? Astrid bit her lip softly and then moaned softly, quietly at Martha’s words, “Y-yes mommy….” fuck she liked being helpless, she liked being helpless a lot and she also got to watch Vivien be naughty? It seemed like a win win almost to Astrid except for one small caveat which was that she wouldn’t be the one making her girlfriend squeak and moan but that was okay because once she was better she would make sure to give Vivy the ride of a life time.

Astrid stays on the floor as she watches Vivy curiously, leaning into Martha as she chews on Foxie’s ear again wondering what was about to happen? She looked at her sister sweetly as Foxie dangles from her mouth.

Vivien mounts her horsy with a slight struggle, but in the end manages to do so. Sitting down in her poopy diaper with a squish.

Leaning forward, she starts rocking back and forth, activating the hidden feature that starts pleasuring her with a buzz. Vivien starts moaning in absolute infantile bliss. "Poopy feels sooo good!"

As Vivy is enjoying her favorite toy, Martha speaks to Astrid in a seductive voice "Come on baby girl, fill your diapee like Vivy and mommy can help you make squishies!", guiding her "Concentrate all your remaining big girl thoughts in your tummy, yes just like this ... Now push! Push them all out into your diapee where they belong!"

Seeing Astrid's diaper filling up, she applies a vibrator to her baby girls crotch. "Yes, push it all out for mommy! Make a big stinky present!", she further encourages as she gives her best to massage the vibrator into Astrid's diapered kitty.

In the meantime Vivy comes closer and closer to orgasm, her moaning becoming more intense, until a shudder goes through her whole body. Her eyes rolling back as she releases a deep moan, climaxing hard on her horsy! Oh, she missed this sooo much! They have to take it with them to the institute later! She can't wait riding it tigether with Astrid. At least after she recovered.

Slowly slipping of from her horsy, she feels suddenly hands helping her off. Letting herself relax, she is soin in the floor and watches with a big grin how she managed to interest the other girls. Amanda looks so horny as she is put by Jill on the rocking horse next. Oh, they will have lots of fun today!

After Amanda starts her ride in her own poopy diaper, Vivien crawls over to Jill and tells her about all the naughty toys in her house and where they are. She also informs her about the nursery upstairs, eager to see what Jill will do now.

Astrid watches Vivien hypnotise by the way she gets on the horse wondering what her plan was and what this all meant? The fun hadn’t even started yet and Astrid was still watching like a cute curious baby in wonder as she watches her girlfriend rock back and forth on the horsie making her whine slightly as she quickly realises what is happening!

Astrid wanted a turn too! Yet she also felt a little jealous of the horse because she enjoyed giving Vivien pleasure causing a soft and much more cute growl then normal to sound from the back of her throat which catches Ellen off guard as she hears the noise making her giggle slightly, her focus less on the horse compared to Rose.

Martha’s seductive voice sends a chill down Astrid’s back and she whines needily in response her wants and desires burning within her as she makes her way to her sister for relief and the promise of pleasure.

Astrid breathes heavily with every word Martha utters and Foxie drops to the ground as she strains herself and grunts loudly pushing her load, pushing her big girl thoughts into her diapee causing drool to run down the side of her chin as she did so. It felt heavenly and Astrid moans, loudly and wildly like some animal as the vibrator is applied to her padded crotch which quickly becomes warm and soggy as her bladder empties itself.

Astrid could barley focus on Vivy at this point as her body bursts and explodes in pure pleasure. The beast within her had been tamed by Martha but it still bared it’s teeth wanting to run wild and wicked.

Jill had never thought about a rocking horse before her and found herself aroused. It was hard not to be and just as quickly as Vivien was done with the toy she had placed Amanda on top of it with a grin ready for her friend….baby? Was Amanda her baby? No...she wouldn’t make a good Mommy, would she? She didn’t know and even so she had her PHD to do so it wouldn’t be fair to take on such a role at all but she could play at least, right?

“Someone’s going to make loads of cummies for their Mommy aren’t they?” she teased Amanda loudly with a coo giving her baby much needed attention only to pause and stared wide eyed at Vivien, “I’ll be back in a moment….”

Jill rushed to the nursery and looked at the toys. There were so many and they had a lot of different uses! She grabbed a couple of vibes and strap ons just incase along with a few other things but the one she got for Amanda was a small vibe that produced electric shocks.

The electric shocks wouldn’t hurt and were built for pleasure only. They were suppose to stimulate the body even more to the point that someone could in theory keep orgasming for a longer time then normal obviously she wouldn’t use it if Amanda didn’t like the idea of it so as a back up she got some special gel that would do a similar thing.

Jill returned with the toys and set them on the table, “What does my babygirl want Mommy to do?” she whispers in Amanda’s ear, “Mommy has a nice little electric vibe or we could use some gel that’ll make baby extra horny?” she teased softly.

Meanwhile Rose had picked up a vibe and was playing with herself quite intensely from all the action around her while Ellen continued to watch, her mouth dry as she felt herself build up to an orgasm from just watching everything happen around her. It was hard not to feel turned on at all!

(Attempt at using Ai art for a pic of Astrid.  Used Craiyon) 

2f2f8a477dd346b39cae064442d8caf493574603

Martha feels so horny as she pleasures Astrid. Undoing her bra, she offers her breast, maybe Astrid feels little enough to take a drink?

After Martha handled Astrid, she feels the need to use the toilet. At this moment Vivy comes crawling over to her and asks "Does mommy need a bit of little time herself?"

Martha nods eagerly "Yes dear. Mommy is very horny and needs to make poo-poo."

Vivien smiles and suggests "I think mommy should put on a diapee. I can watch Astrid in the meantime.", causing Martha to stand up as she heads over to the nursery.

Being alone with Astrid now, Vivy feels a bit naughty. Deciding to tease Astrid slightly she wiggles her diapered tushy in front of her girlfriend. In her onesie and mittens she can't do anything right?

(If Astrid pounces on her, Vivy will release one of her cute squeaks from surprise.)

(If Astrid does not pounce on her, then Vivy will take the vibrator nearby and help Astrid make more cummies.)

Amanda is very happy that Jill hapes her on horsy, thanking her in a childish voice "Thanks mommy, I love you!" Seeing how turned on Jill looks, she adds "If you want you can go on horsy after me.", starting to ride the rocking horse as Vivy has done before her. As the pleasent vibrations start, Amanda starts to moan in pleasure, completly preoccupied with making more squishies in her full diaper.

Amanda is still on the rocking horse when Jill returns. Stopping the toy horse for now and getting off with Jill's help, she takes a look at what new toys Jill brought. She feels so horny and so little as she answers "Mommy decides for me!", plopping her thumb into her mouth as she has full trust in Jill. She likes both options and will be happy with whatever Jill choses.

(If Manda notices that Jill looks uncomfortable when she calls her mommy, she will stop and not do it a second time.)

Astrid watches as Martha undoes her bra and offers her, her breast and without even thinking Astrid latches onto Martha instantly seeing her as the more dominant, as the more alpha even though she did and will play Mommy to Martha she did feel so little and small compared to her sister when she took charge of her. There was just something there that Astrid couldn’t help but submit towards.

Astrid suckled like a good little babygirl drinking up all her milk and suckling loudly as she did so only to glance over at Vivy…..

Mommy needed a bit time to herself? Astrid looked at Martha curiously wanting to help her sister, her mommy but she couldn’t exactly move giving the bulk of her diapee….

Astrid looks at Vivy curiously wondering what her girlfriend was going to do only to stare wide eyed as she is teased by her wiggling her cute padded bottom. It wasn’t fair! She couldn’t do anything much….

A grin and a twinkle in her eyes Astrid was able to pounce, clumsy, onto Vivy and bite down on her neck and despite everything she had just enough mobility to get her babygirl into the position that she wants thanks to her training as a security guard, “Heh you thought you could get away with being such a naughty little girl, didn’t you?” she said, “You do realise how completely hyped up I am right now, right? And how much more I will be after I’m free, yeah?” she chuckled, low, into Viv’s ear as she buckles her hips forward with ease against her tushie.

Jill was a bit taken back by Amanda but smiled, “I love you too babygirl,” she found it sweet that Amanda trusted her so much, “I’m okay with you calling me Mommy anytime you want, okay?” she added. It wouldn’t do her friend any good to be looking for any other Mommies and Martha was full as it was looking after Astrid and the facility.

Jill blushes and looks at the horsy, “I think I’ll pass for now….” she didn’t exactly want her thoughts to get away from her and she got motion sickness easy which didn’t help matters but she did want to try it at some point just not today.

Jill ruffled Amanda’s hair, “How about we try this gel first and then we can try this thing? It’s low electrical shock vibrator and should be rather fun to use.” she starts to rub the gel slightly on Amanda’s back and stomach where it was recommend it before turning the vibe on and leaving it to buzz for a moment so it could settle properly and get the right electrical setting going.

She did notice Martha heading off and felt a little sad for her but there wasn’t anything she could do right now because Amanda was her top priority.

Vivy releases a surprised squeak as Astrid pounces on her. Squirting a bit more pee-pee into her diaper as she becomes completly submissive. Answering to her mommy, "Yes, I'm a naughty little baby girl that thought she could get away with teasing mommy!"

Releasing a lustful whimper as Astrid tells her how hyped up she is. She is so horny, that she can't help herself from moaning instantly as Astrid starts humping her poopy tushy. With each thrust Vivy feels her poopy pushed against her, reinforcing what a little baby girl she is. "I'm a big baby that loves her poopy diapers!", she cries out in absolute pleasure. She loves the attention from her girlfriend, how she takes control and makes her feel so little, so infantil!

In the meantime Martha eagerly puts her slick kitty in a thick diaper. She is sooo horny and loves the soft padding pressing against her privates!

Standing back up from the changing table she can hear a crinkling sound with her every move. As she makes her way back to the living room another cramp hits her and she nearly souls herself. Th thought of doing so making her even more aroused. "Not yet!", she thinks to herself. Martha wants Astrid and Vivy watching her when she does it. She loves the humiliation, the praise as she goes poopy in her diapee!

As she arrives back un the living room with a toddle caused by the thick diaper, she hears Vivien release a deep moan as she climaxes from having Astrid hump her poopy diapered tushy. Martha looks over with a longing look, but she will not ask Astrid to do the same for her. It would be selfish and Astrid should rest after the exercise.

It makes Martha a bit sad as she realizes that she will not be able to have the same fun. She still does not feel comfortable to let anyone besides the two approach her when in diapers. A tear rolls down her cheek, as she decides to turn around and find a lonely space where no one can see her ...

Amanda has a lot of fun with Jill and feels good getting all of this attention. She notices though that something isn't right and sees how Martha looks devestated before heading off. Looking over to Jill she pleads "Martha is really sad! We have to go after her and make sure that she feels better!"

Astrid chuckles, “You thought you could be a naughty little baby and tease me, didn’t you? My legs still work fine you silly baby!” she was more then amused by how delicate everyone was treating her and while she appreciated that, a lot, she wasn’t ill but she wouldn’t deny that rushing in on Vivy like that didn’t hurt slightly, “You’ll never get away from teasing me, babygirl, no one will!” she announced easily and bubbling with confidence.

Astrid enjoys the way that Vivy quickly submits to her. It only made her more lustful and horny for her babygirl which probably wasn’t a good thing but that didn’t matter, did it? She could probably easily take Viv for a couple rounds or if her babygirl was tired she could always play with Martha! Her Mommy needed some fun as well, didn’t she? Astrid had half hoped that she could get in between Martha’s leg and lick her kitty again but she also knew that her Mommy wanted to get a diapee on as well.

Astrid hoped Martha would be okay to wait until she was finished with Vivy! Astrid rocked back and forth focusing all her attention on her babygirl right now not noticing that Martha had returned.

Astrid moans loudly as she climax’s with Vivy. It was truly amazing being with her girlfriend like this and she huffed a little to calm herself down. Maybe a five minute breather would be good before she played with Martha? That should be okay, right?

Jill looks at Amanda and nods, “Let’s go.” she helps Amanda up and goes after Martha, following where the woman want before catching up to her. It was more then obvious that Martha was wearing a diaper and that was okay, “Someone’s feeling a little small I’m taking?” she says kindly and goes to hug Martha, softly, “It’s okay darling,” she knows that Martha is only okay with Astrid but she hopes that she’d be open to her or maybe it’d be better to try a different approach, “Auntie Jill is here to help Little Martha and then she can go play with Mommy Astrid and show her what a big present she has made for her.” she coos.

Astrid seeing Jill and Amanda leave look at Vivy before getting up with some difficulty cause of the bulk of the diaper, “What’s up with them?” she asked having been focused so much on Vivien, “Did you notice anything Vicki?” she asked curiously eyeing her other babygirl curiously, “Do you need any help?” she smirked eager to play more and wanting to make sure everyone was taken care of, “You don’t want to go on the horsieee at all?” she teased.

Martha feels warm inside as she notices Amanda and Jill following her. Thats exactly what she needs and she leans into the hug Jill is giving her. It feels good and she whispers "Thanks Jill, you're awesome!"

When Jill starts to coo to her, Martha is hit by the next cramp. Instead of holding it in, she squats down and plops her thumb into her mouth as she starts pushing. She feels so small, so little as she starts filling her diaper for auntie Jill. "Pwease praise me!", she request with a lisp.

After a wet fart, her hot poopy starts entering her infantile garment. The firm consistency causing the diaper to bulge out at the back. With a whimper Martha starts wetting herself too as she feels a pleasurable warmth spreading outward from her crotch.

This feels good, really good. Her butthole stimulated from all the poop that is still comming out. Her kitty feeling hot and slick. "Auntie Jill, pooping my diapee feels sooo good!", she states between moans.

The praise she receives in addition is finally bringing her over the edge as she climaxes in her diaper. Crying out in bliss "I'm cumming from going poopy!!!"

Her knees feel weak, causing her to collapse. Falling on her mushy tush with a loud "Squelch!", as her poopy mess spreads everywhere.

Uhhh, she is sooo eager to show her poopy present to Astrid and make even more squishies! If Jill says it's fine to indulge it's fine, right?

Vivy was to preoccupied getting her messy diaper pounded by Astrid and making squishies in return. Shaking her head as she sinks back into infantile bliss. A big satisfied smile on her face as she enjoys her state.

Victoria feels aroused, but she has it under control. Responding to Astrid in a clear voice "No, I didn't notice anything and I don't want on the rocking horse. Only you satisfy me!", managing to say the last part with absolute seriousnes.

Victoria noticed what is going on with Martha, but she has trust in Jill to handle it.

Vicky would get off on the horse if Astrid puts her on it and stays at her side, but she thinks better to not bring that up for now.

Astrid needs to not overdo it. Playing with Vivy was probably enough exercise for now and Victoria has enough restraint to keep herself under control. It's for Astrid's benefit and she has the feeling that soon Martha will be brought by Jill to get pleasured by Astrid as well.

Victoria will allow this, but after that it's nap time for Astrid!

Feeling Martha lean into her she couldn’t help but smile, “It’s okay babygirl and your rather awesome yourself and aww is someone making a big present for us?” she asks seeing a cramp hitting Martha.

Martha wanted praise?

Jill nodded, “Why wouldn’t I praise such a cute babygirl? Look at you filling your diapee for us! We’re all so proud of you, aren’t we Mandy? She’s just the cutest!” she starts to praise Martha speaking softly and sweetly.

Jill hearing the wet fart gently grips the back of Martha’s diaper, “Someone’s gonna make a big mess, aren’t they? Such a good girl! The bigger mess you make the bigger the reward you’ll get!” she coos in a loving way as she pets and rubs her padded bottom gently.

“Does it now babygirl? How good does it feel? Do you want Auntie to make you feel even more good?” she coo’s as she rubs the front of Martha diaper making sure to apply pressure on a few nerves something she had picked up when she had been working for Victoria for a few months before moving over to Martha’s department.

Jill crotches down and smiles at Martha pinching her cheek, “What a good girl! We’re going to get you on that horsie so you can show your Mommy how well you can ride it.” she adds.

Meanwhile Astrid was focusing in on Victoria and smiling, “Your so sweet, you know that?” she just wanted to jump Victoria so badly but it seemed that Victoria was remaining in control for now and while she knew she could get Vicki to play she didn’t want to force her.

Astrid does pout though at not getting play with Vicki though. It was surreal how much energy she had, “If you’re sure but I will get you on that horsie sooner rather then later and don’t worry I’ll ride it with you,” she smirked, “I’d bet you’d like that with a vibe strapped onto me and right against your bottom.” she teases loudly only to turn her head to see Martha with Jill.

Astrid eyed Martha with hunger.

Jill couldn’t help but pause for a moment and glanced at Vivien before looking at Astrid, “Why don’t you go show Mommy what you did for Auntie Jill.” she told Martha.

Astrid was very eager and looking at Martha curiously, “Did someone leave a biiiiig present for me? Your such a good girl Martha! Mommy is very proud of you and wants to show you a new little game she wants to play with you.” she planned on getting on that horsie with someone right now and if that wasn’t going to be Vicki then it’ll be Martha.

Astrid would make it up to Vicki later on though.

Martha is so happy to have Jill. She is soo nice, supporting her all the way as she makes a big mess in her diaper.

Martha really needed that, to slip into little space and relax. She can't do this fully though, as her paranoia keeps her from doing so. She did make cummies with Jills help, but it felt not as good as it should have. She was not fully relaxed. It just felt ...

She stops thinking about it. Jill did nothing wrong, it's just that she needs Astrid to do it. The orgasms are much better and she can truly relax, letting go of all that accumulated stress.

Responding to Astrid with a loving gaze "Yes mommy, I made a big stinky and I'm ready to pway!", lisping a bit at the end as she fully sinks into infantile bliss. Crawling around in her poopy diaper under Astrid's gaze.

Victoria watches closely how submissive Martha acts toward Astrid. It's a very interesting switch in dynamic and she is sure that it wont take long until the roles reverse again and Astrid is getting breastfed by Martha.

The two sisters really watch out for each other. It makes her happy to see this, but she doesen't show it. Vicky is perfect in playing the adult, while deep inside she wants to be pampered by Astrid just as much. At the same time though Victoria knows that there is a lot of work ahead of them. Changing how zhe institute operates will not be easy, most of the current personal will fight against the changes. Therefore she sees many regressions and training of new personal comming towards them.

Victoria feels the need to stay strong and only indulge sparingly with Astrid until then. Taking out her work tablet, she sits down on the couch. The others can have some fun, she needs to distract herself with some tasks or she might get to horny watching them.

Diving into reports send to her and working through various documents they need for the reforms ...

• 2 weeks later...

Jill knew easily that it was hard for Martha and they weren't super close yet but she would make sure that Martha would have time to be little even if that would be rather difficult to do with all the politics that surronded the insistute they would need to be careful and not go overboard though until everything was completed.

Astrid smiles brightly and lovingly at Martha, "That's a good girl crawling to Mommy," she praises softly, "because mommy has a surprise for her babygirl." she coo's and glances at the horsie nearby.   She didn't care if Jill or Victoria told her off later for doing this but her sister needed some care and she was fine so with a huff she lifted Martha up and onto the horsie before getting on behind her.  The horse would help do some of the work for her which would be good but equally her vibe was still pressed up against Martha's backside which meant that her sister was soon going to feel very good, hopefully.

Astrid did glance at Victoria though.  It seemed that Victoria understood what needed to be done, what needed to happen. Maybe even more then Martha? It was a shame that they couldn't play right now but she understood and she would make sure that whenever they did play that she would focus so much on Victoria's wants and needs to reward her for her hard work, reward her for holding back for now to allow the others this when it could be her so while she did feel a little sad even guilty she felt immensly proud with the way Victoria was handling this, handling herself.

Astrid focused returned to Martha and she started to help move the horsie causing it to vibrate and once it got into a steady rhythm she turned the vibe on and pressed herself as much as possible into Martha's back, "Your just a baby, aren't you?" she growled, "My little baby who can't hold anything in?" she whispered into Martha's ear and kiss her neck, "You like it when Mommy takes control don't you?" she teased, "Someone thinks that they are a big girl but they aren't are they? Mommy Astrid only let's you play pretend, doesn't she? But we both know that it's getting harder for Baby Martha to continue I think someone wants to become a baby full time, don't they?" she coo'd loudly.

Martha loves how Astrid praises her, crawling over as she responds "I wuv surprises", in a cute lisp.

She is so happy, relaxing completly and giving up all control to her sister. It feels amazing as she feels safe and can indulge to her hearts desire. She feels so loved!

Releasing an excited giggle as mommy places her on horsy. Feeling her warm mess pressed against her with a squelch as she settles down. It makes her only more horny, causing a soft moan to escape her lips.

Feeling Astrid's vibrator pressed against her full diaper makes her sooo submissive. She feels so little, so infantile. Enjoying her poopy diapee so much! "I love my poopy diapers!!!", she loudly proclaims just as the horse starts moving.

Feeling the pleasurable vibrations course through her body, she can't help herself from doubling down "I'm a wittle baby girl! I belong into thick diapeees!", releasing a deep moan as Astrid activates her vibe too. Martha feels soooo good, becomming putty in Astrid's hands:

"Yes, I can't hold in my poopies!"

After another moan Martha further responds "I love it when mommy takes control!!", nodding as Astrid continues, speaking out the truth. When Astrid asks her if she wants to become a baby full time, Martha is so close to her orgasm that she loudly screams out "Yesth mommy! Take away my adulthood! I want to become a full baby forever!!!", cumming hard in her poopy diaper!

This is Martha's deepest darkest desire, to get trained by Astrid into an adorable baby girl. Martha has complete trust in her sister and knows that she will be safe with her. She loves Astrid taking control and would give up anything that her sister desires!

While Martha basks in absolute infantile bliss, Victoria can't contain her hornyness anylonger and excuses herself to the toilet, where she furiously masturbates.

Vivien enjoys the play, feeling satisfied now that everything is at it should be. As she just had a lot of fun with Astrid, she feels fine. Waiting until they are done before comming over and helping both getting down from horsy. "I love you both!", giving them some pats in a show of affection.

Astrid could see how regressed Martha was becoming and was even a little surprised by it giving that she thought that Martha would be able to hold out a bit more yet at the same time it didn't shock her.  Her sister has been through a lot and obviously needed this, "Well Mommy loves giving her babygirl surprises." she could see Martha was giving up control to her and she could do that, she could take control, she could offer that and help her sister.

Astrid enjoys how little Martha is becoming and how sweet she is, "That's because your my sweet babygirl! And all babygirls love their full diapers." she teased, "Yes, yes you do." she replied to Martha as she proclaims her love for her dirty diapees.

Jill takes a sharp deep breath as Martha responds to Astrid and reveals her deepest darkest desire in front of everyone in the room.  This was a safe place but she knew and everyone knew that Martha couldn't regress right now espescially after changing over so soon from Viv. They needed both Martha and Victoria working together otherwise the whole plan could fall apart.

Astrid was aware of this, aware that they needed Martha, "Mommy will soon but first she needs her babygirl to do something special for her and then she will reward you," she said softly but firm, "she needs you to pretend to be a big girl for a bit longer and then once things are completed you can become a baby, a baby that Mommy Astrid will spoil but first you need to bring down the insistute with Victoria and the others, alright?" she coo'd softly but keeping her voice firm and steady.

Astrid notices Victoria leaving from the corner of her eye.

Getting down with Vivien's help and helping Martha as well down from the horsie she gave Martha and Vivien a tight hug each before kissing Vivien on the lips, "I love you too and I also love you Martha." she smiled giving her sister a soft kiss on the lips before heading off to where Victoria went.

"Hey," she smiled at Victoria, "don't worry I promise I won't do any more activties after I take care of you, alright?" she knew Victoria was concerned about her and she didn't want her to worry, "Come here." she grabbed Victoria from behind and wrapped her arms around her pressing her vibe against her bottom in the bathroom, "I know your concerned so after this you can lock me up," she smirked biting Victoria's ear, "make it impossible for me to do anything with you having the key to unlock me." she teased gently, "Isn't that a good solution to all this?" she grinned gently.

Martha listens closely to her sister as she basks in the afterglow of her orgasm.

That was awesome!!

"Yesth mommy! Will pwetend to be a big gwirl after getting cleaned up!", Martha promises with an infantile lisp. She means it, but feels to little to respond in a more mature way for now. Her warm poopy mess is all over her bottom and it feels great! With a giggle she plops her thumb into her mouth and starts suckling away.

Vivien notices that Martha needs some help to get back into a mature mindset, but she feels like she can give her a bit more time. Giving her a warm smile she takes some building blocks over to Martha "Let's play a bit until Astrid is back.", she offers, to which Martha responds "Yeai! Let's play!"

Victoria is sooo horny, she wants to ruin her adult panties infront of Astrid and show her how much she belongs in diapers!!

She decided against her desires though for Astrid's benefit. She doesen't want to burden her more, for that she cares way too much about her! She can help herself, right?

With her hand between her legs she is caught by Astrid. The sweet words comming from her and the offer contained within them is just to tempting! "Yes, please take care of me!", comming over as Astrid calls her.

Giving Astrid a kiss she proclaims "I love you Astrid! Not as a girlfriend like Viv does, but as my mommy that takes care of me instead!" Feeling totally safe, Victoria slips into her completly submissive state, promising "I will work hard to make the institute better!"

Astrids vibe at her back promises untold pleasure, all she needs to do is make a big stinky present. All she needs to do is ruin her panties and show that she doesen't belong in them! The thought making her so horny that she can't help herself anylonger.

With a needy whimper she starts pushing, just as Astrid bites her playfully. She loves it! Responding to Astrid "Yes mommy, we will do it exactly as you wish! I Hnnrg, am just a little baby that Hnnrg can't control her poopies!! AHHHHH!", she releases a deep moan from the pleasure as her pushing leads to results: A hot stinky mass starts entering her panties, bulging them out as they transition to a nice brown color. At the same time Victoria starts peeing herself, a look of absolute pleasure and relief on her face!

Astrid smirked at that glad that Martha was going to 'pretend' and be a 'big girl' for her until everything was ready at the insistute. Once the insistute was sorted and safe they could finally play together properply, all of them.

Astrid was glad that Vivien was here and would be able to help Martha while she took care of Vicky, "I will babygirl, I will always take care of you my darling," she reassured her, "Mommy is here and I know baby, I know," she replies, "what I have with Vivy is different compared to what I have with you little one," she smiles, "I love you too and I know you will do your best to make it better," she speaks softly, "and once it is I will be able to take care of you properply, I promise you that completely." she kisses Victoria gently on the cheek.

Astrid smirks at needy whimper and the feel of Vicky pushing against her knowing that her babygirl was going to ruin her panties, "That's it, that's a good baby," she praises, "ruin your panties like the baby you are, good girl!" she grins as she watches Vicky climax for her.  Astrid grabs the back of Vicky's panties giving it a gentle squeeze, "Such a big present for me!" she teases, "I think we need to go get you changed, don't we?"

She takes a hold of Victoria's hand and leads her out of the bathroom making sure to go into the living room, "Go play with Martha babygirl! I'll be down with something for you both in a moment." she winks and smirks.

Jill eyes Astrid slightly and watches her carefully.

Astrid knowing that Jill is watching makes sure not to stumble or do anything but once free from her gaze she allows herself to breath in and out deeply.  It was fun and she was glad even happy to play with all three but she was tired now and needed a rest but first she needed to sort out padding up Martha and Victoria.....

Feeling Astrid giving her ruined panties a squeeze, causes Vicky to moan in pleasure "Yes mommy, I'm a widdle baby that needs to be put back into her thick diapees!"

Standing in a puddle of her own making, Vicky plops her thumb into her mouth. She is just a baby now, a grownup will probably cleanup later.

Taking her mommies hand, she let's herself be guided back to the living room. Feeling her hot mess shift with every move while she still drips warm pee-pee to the floor.

Her panties are unable to contain the mess, causing some to escape on the way. "Oopsie!", Vicky comments as she notices the trail she leaves behind. Without her trusty diapers to catch it all, she made quite a mess! At least the floor has no carpet here, so it should be managble to clean up later ...

As Vivien watches both Victoria and Astrid enter, she notices how her girlfriend successfully infantilized her next catch. Astrid always looks out for all of them, but it must be quite taxing as well. Knowing her, Vivien notices that Astrid is working on fumes, nudging Jill "You should go after Astrid. She looked fine, but that is just her putting up a strong front. She deserved a break as well, so can you go and help her?"

With her own poopy load still firmly attached, Vivien doesen't feel like managing to babify her girlfriend. Thinking that Jill should have much better chances with that.

Hopefully someone will take care of Vicky before she makes even more of a mess in the living room! Being completly in little space, Vicky followed Astrid's command and started to go towards Martha for playtime.

Martha herself is still sitting in her big stinky mess, playing happily with some blocks like a toddler. Her diaper keeping her warm mess secured against her, just as it should be!