LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sisterly machinations (private for Salinas98)

Sword

Victoria moans out in absolute pleasure, feeling the vibrations going through her warm poopy. "Yes mommy! Reward me more!", she cries out, moving her hips in tandem with Astrid.

Her full diaper makes all kinds of lewd noises from squishing to squelching, as Victoria huffs and grunts. Continuesly pushing more poopy inside. "Poo-poo ...", drool starts running out of her mouth as she regresses more and more.

Victoria completly gives up control to Astrid, feeling a powerful orgasm build up. She feels so little, so submissive as she feels Astrid claiming her with playful bites. Releasing cute little squeak between her moans whenever she feels Astrid strike again.

Outside Victoria's office, Holly can't help herself as she reaches orgasm. At the same time she loses control over her bladder, wetting herself in absolute bliss. With a strong hissing sound she feels warmth spreading outward from her crotch and trailing down her legs. A surprised look on her face as she wets herself like a little girl.

Feeling her knees become weak, Holly collapses into the rapidly growing puddle on the floor. She is horrified, but also incredibly turned on at the same time. After fully emptying her bladder, she starts regaining her bearings.

Standing back up, she makes her way over to the lockers where she can get a new uniform. Leaving the puddle behind and leaving a trail to where she goes. At least the way is not far and as all nurses are fawning about Martha's procession right now, she doesen't meets anyone on the way.

Changing out of her wet uniform, she starts drying herself, before grabbing a diaper and new uniform. Her wet panties still in place as the only thing she is wearing right now. Holly feels so horny, like a naughty little baby girl, as she enters the toilets right next to the lockers.

Choosing a toilet stall, she drops the things she brought and sits on the toilet with her panties still in place. Starting to masturbate again, as she thinks back to Victoria.

As her arousal increases a wet fart escapes her tushy. Doing it just like Vicky, she grunts and huffs, "Baby Holly will make a big poopy!"

A couple more pushes and a hot warm mush starts entering her white panties, quickly turning them to a shade of brown as they bulge out. Straining to contain Holly's mess. Imitating Victoria again, "Mommy, I'm pooping! It feels sooo good!", releasing a deep moan as her panties start to overflow into the toilet.

Just before reaching climax, Holly loudly cries out in absolute bliss "I'm having a big accident in my panties!!! I belong into thick diapers!!!", cumming hard as the experience settles deeply into her mind.

In post orgasmic bliss she stands back up, letting her ruined panties drop to the floor with a splat! Holly doesen't know it yet, but this was the last time she would wear panties. Having ruined them in this way is only fitting.

Cleaning herself up, she disposes of her panties in the toilet, as they are beyond saving. Preparing the diaper, she lowers herself on the comfy padding, her kitty slick from arousal as she does so. Closing it up, she puts the new uniform on top. Cleverly hiding her new undergarments.

• Like 1

Astrid feels Victoria moving her hips with her and is able to pick up the pace and adjust accordingly to her babygirls rhythm with ease as she strokes her stomach, arms and legs whenever possible. It was thrilling being with Victoria like this and she liked it, she liked it a lot and knew that she could be good for Victoria, she could protect and help her from going down a dark path. That’s the last thing she wanted anyone to do was fall off the deep end! She had come close many times herself when she had ran away but never quite got there, thankfully, but that didn’t mean she hadn’t done some horrible things to get money or shelter.

Astrid watches with a keen look in her eyes as Victoria regresses right in front of her. It seemed that Victoria might be a bigger baby then her Little Vivy. The thought amused her somewhat that the tough department head that everyone was so scared of was just a cute babygirl waiting for her mommy or someone to take care of her but that meant actually getting close to her which meant being decent even nice towards Victoria.

How many people had even asked Victoria how she was doing in her day to day life? She didn’t expect many. Astrid bit and sucked on Victoria’s neck causing a red mark to appear. It would probably bruise later on but it was soft, gentle and marked Victoria’s as hers while not being to forthcoming at all. The others would simply suspect that Victoria had gone out for the night and gotten laid.

Astrid could see that Victoria was close to a powerful orgasm, “That’s it babygirl!” she praises, moaning herself, “Mommy’s here now and she’ll take care of you,” she continues, “I won’t let anything bad happen to you because your my good girl, aren’t you and that’s why you’re getting rewarded my sweet.” she adds as she climax’s with Victoria. It was difficult to control her own climax when she was so worked up and she felt the vibrations hit her as well.

Once done and Victoria had enough she simply stayed there holding and hugging her close to her for a good ten minutes to comfort the department, “It’s time for Mommy to dress you up and for you to play pretend for a little bit, can you do that? Once we’re inside the car you can go back to being my little princess and sit in my lap.” she knew that Vivy might not like this but she would have Vivy sit on her lap on the way back to make up for it but for now she knew that Victoria needed this, a lot, and she felt worried for the department head.

Astrid helped Victoria to get cleaned up and dressed making sure to get rid of the dirty diaper properly before going over and grabbing a bottle of water which she tipped some into her hand before putting on her forehead, “It’ll look more convincing if I look more worn out then you.” she joked and teased before opening the door to see the puddle of pee, “What the?” suddenly Astrid went on high alert and could feel her heart racing. The puddle of pee had a trail that they could follow which was good but she was worried, “Someone was watching us and I don’t know how long for but we need to do something about this now if we can catch whoever it is we’ll be able to stop them from talking, are you okay to come along or do you want to go back to the others?”

• Like 1

Victoria is so happy being with Astrid. Melting into her warm embrace she slowly calms down, enjoying her post orgasmic bliss. She could stay in this warm embrace forever. Mommy will protect and care for her. "I love you Astrid!", contemplating a second before clarifying "I love you as my mommy! I feel safe with you! I feel cared for! I ... I want to permanently become your baby girl when everything is over!", blushing as she confesses her innermost desires.

Astrid is her everything, Vicky would do anything for her! She will work hard to create a safe haven out of the malicious institute. She will create an environment where they will thrive together!

When mommy requested that it's time to play pretend again, Victoria follows her lead without any fuss. She knows that this is for the best of both of them. As she thinks about how to interact as an adult again, she feels her hand wandering to her neck, where mommy marked her. A pleasurable warmth flows through her body, as belonging to Astrid makes Vicky very happy!

Getting clean with the help of Astrid, she is quickly back in her adult outfit. Concentrating on putting her mask back on, the warm emotions start to leave her face. Her eyes take on a cold and piercing gaze and her posture changes to stand proudly, radiating confidence. Vicky is a really good acctress, having to play pretend her whole life.

Being back in shape, she stands next to Astrid as she opens the door. Seeing the puddle, Victoria dips her finger in "It's still warm, the culprit hasn't got far.", looking at the trail she responds to Astrid, "I will go with you.", taking the lead.

• Like 1

Astrid is surprised by the suddenness of Victoria’s confession but she didn’t feel shocked, she was dumb in a lot of areas and she didn’t exactly feel proud of that but she wasn’t dumb or an idiot when it came to understanding people especially people like Victoria. It was almost scary how similar they were in some ways and maybe, maybe that’s what made this so easy? She smiled, “I love you too babygirl and I know that this is a different kind of love compared to what me and Vivy have, I know and understand that,” she replies, “you’ve needed someone for so long to just come and help you but no one did,” she continued, “it isn’t fair but I’m here now and I won’t be letting you go at all, you can trust me on that,” she kissed Victoria gently on the cheek, “I’ll always be there from now on and if there’s any danger I’ll do my best to be there as soon as possible.” she added promising Victoria.

Astrid could see how much Victoria needed this and knew that the woman was close to her breaking point. If she hadn’t come along….she didn’t even want to think about that and knew that she was going to have a quick talk with Martha about this later on today just so she understood where Victoria was at and that she needed to be watch closely just for her own safety rather then anything else.

Astrid watched as Victoria’s mask went back on and simply nodded rather then saying ‘good girl’ she didn’t want to send Victoria back into Little Mode all of a sudden. Her babygirl was doing good and she was proud, proud of her. Just like a guard dog Astrid followed Victoria ready to chase or tackle anyone who might of seen them. There was no way she was going to let Victoria down so when they reached the door where the bit of pee stopped at Astrid tapped Victoria’s shoulder, “I’ll go in first.” she states feeling protective of Victoria. It was probably just another nurse trying to hide an accident in fear again but the difference being that this one had obviously seen them so Astrid wanted to make sure that whoever it was wouldn’t try and pull anything stupid like blackmailing Victoria.

Opening the door slowly she looked to see a nurse, a nurse she hadn’t seen before or could recall, “Hey?” she looked the nurse over unaware of her name, Holly, “I think we might need to talk.” she said trying to be as gentle as possible as she closes in on Holly, “I’m Astrid.” she offers her hand to the nurse deciding that the friendly approach would work best for the moment and if things did go south at all then she’d be able to do something about it or would that be considered unnecessary force? She had got penalised for that twice in the last six months when dealing with a patient that was trying to run away and when some guy tried to flirt with one of the nurses. Breaking someone’s arm didn’t look good and she was lucky that she hadn’t gotten fired for that and that the charges were dropped, quickly, for some odd reason? She could only guess that the guy had been brought in to undergo treatment. He was a bastard though, flirting and harassing the nurses none stop just because he was the manager of the nearby site that was getting built.

Holly was surprised when the door opened, dropping her dripping wet uniform to the ground, which she tried to hide.

Turning to see Astrid, she feels like a little girl that has been caught hiding her accident from her parents. Fidgeting a bit nervously, a crinkle can be heard from the diaper she wears under her new uniform.

While Astrid introduces herself, Victoria goes to the nearby toilet to investigate. Astrid can clearly smell that Holly went pee-pee, it clings to her person.

Responding to Astrid in a timid voice, "Hey, I'm Holly. What is there to talk about?", taking Astrids hand. In this moment Victoria comes back with a picture on her phone. A big grin on her face as she shows what she just photographed in the toilets.

Holly blushes from shame when she sees her soiled panties lying in her mess inside the toilet bowel. Victoria adding with a mischivious voice "I think a certain baby girl forgot to flush the toilet!", looking with a piercing gaze at Holly, "I think we should put her poopy present back on her to remind her of what she did ..."

Holly's kitty becomes slick from arousal. At the same time there is no conclusive evidence, just a lot of small things all pointing to her. Going on the offensive, Holly states "Maybe it's your poopy pants Vicky!", going towards her menacingly and pushing her back. With a malicious grin she proposes, "Maybe I should put my poopy panties on you!"

When Vicky was pushed down she winces, but the last sentence causes her to grin, as she noticed that Holly slipped up and confirmed that it's her panties indeed.

Astrid keeps a close eye on Victoria wanting to make sure her new babygirl was okay. Maybe it was silly being this protective over someone like this but she was and it was hard to explain even difficult to comprehend why she felt this way with Victoria but she did.

Holly’s timid voice wasn’t a shock or much of a surprise but it did confirm everything that she needed to know that the nurse had been the one watching them and the one to piss herself. It was so obvious but they still needed proof that it was Holly even if everything so far pointed to her otherwise it would undermine everything that they were trying to change which wouldn’t be good at all.

“A little accident of yours, I believe and maybe even something else?” said Astrid softly as Holly took her hand to shake. Astrid held Holly’s hand firmly and strong before letting going not wanting to scare the woman at all that wouldn’t do anyone any good and while she was frustrated at Holly for watching them she knew that it couldn’t be help giving how sexually frustration this place was towards the nurses leaving them little to no room to relieve themselves equally with Martha in charge Holly could just become a baby nurse like Ellen or Rose. It wasn’t all doom and gloom but they should probably make an announcement of some kind to inform staff just so people could stop hiding in fear so much.

Astrid turns to see and look at Victoria glancing at the phone with a small smirk of her own, “I bet if we checked under that uniform this little girl won’t be wearing any panties at all or maybe she’ll be all padded up, ready? Like a good girl?” teased Astrid as she allowed Victoria to move forward seeing no harm in it.

It wasn’t as if Holly seemed or showed any aggression the woman was meek like a mouse so Astrid relaxed, greatly, only to regret it as she watches Victoria being pushed and Holly’s grin turn to one of malicious, “Hey…” she stepped in front of Victoria and pulled her behind her so she was safe, “Victoria I want you to go by the door now.” she ordered wanting to keep Victoria away from Holly because while she understood that Victoria could take care of herself this was still an altercation even if it was just a small one right now.

Holly glared at Astrid and Victoria. It wasn’t fair! Victoria was suppose to belong to her! Not Astrid! Why did Victoria want to be Astrid’s anyway? She hated how slick and aroused her kitty was from watching them earlier and didn’t know if she wanted to be Astrid or Victoria in that situation! It was so confusing and she felt so conflicted even sick!

Astrid breathed deeply, “Hey calm down now.” she could see Holly was getting emotional, more emotional then normal but giving the situation she didn’t blame her, “I’m upset that you decided to push Victoria,” she said softly, “that wasn’t very nice but I can see that you’re dealing with a lot right now and I know that this…”

“Shut up!”

Astrid frowned as she looked at Holly and tilted her head becoming quiet for now before moving in slowly seeing if a hug would work because either it did then she’d be able to calm her and if it didn’t, well, it was a good way to put her into a hold to restrain her so it was a win win, right?

Holly could see Astrid coming to her with open arms and a hug. It was sweet and to an extent she just wanted to allow herself to be taken and cry but she couldn’t, she just couldn’t and the simple gesture made Holly hate Astrid even more for how gentle she was being with her despite having just pushed Victoria.

Emotions running wild Holly did the one thing that she would certainly live to regret. In one quick motion she took her car keys out of her pocket and ran head first into Astrid in a foolish attempt to save herself from being turned into a big baby like the others.

The first thing Astrid felt was the tackle or jab to the stomach. That hurt but she could cope with that as she bent over a little and managed to wrap her arms around Holly’s waist, tightly, but what she hadn’t expected was Holly holding her car keys like a knife in her hand and ramming the metal down her face, particularly her eye.

The sudden pain caused Astrid to let go and howl in sudden agony as she clutched the left side of her face, blood falling and dripping down onto the floor blurring her vision as she tries to comprehend what had just happened.

In a panic and knowing that she didn’t have much time left until people came rushing to see what the fuss was about Holly had a few choices:

She could use Astrid as a bargaining tool to save her own skin in hopes that the security guard would be in to much pain to do anything.

She could try and force Victoria to go with her to the regression room.

Or she could try to run and hope that no one would catch her but she knew that would be impossible so that left her with two choices, “You were suppose to be mine,” hissed Holly at Victoria, “not hers! But mine! Why are you even with this low life thug?” she broke down and started to cry, kicking Astrid in the side before nearing Victoria with the blooded keys in her hand, “Your mine! I was suppose to be your Mommy! And I will be! Your a bad girl Vicki! Bad girls like you are suppose to be punished for being naughty!” was she really going to hurt Victoria? She had already hurt Astrid and maybe even blinded her?

“Your going to be a good girl now and give me your hand because if you don’t I’ll make sure to hurt Astrid, again and you don’t want that, do you?” she needed to mark Victoria somehow, she needed to scar her so Victoria knew that she belonged to her and that no matter what happens from here on out….

Victoria would always remember her. Be it by looking at Astrid’s face or by the scar she would inflict into the back of her hand but as she talked and even touched Victoria, Astrid had slowly started to get back up.

Legs wobbly, balance off she pulled Holly away and held her tightly in a lock, securing her and breaking her wrist causing the woman to yell out in pain and drop her keys as she thrashed on the floor trying to escape as she tried to kick and hit Astrid with all her might.

Astrid’s scream from earlier had caused quite a commotion and there were teams of nurses scouting all the halls nearby including each room to try and find the source of the scream.

Victoria follows Astrid's command and backs up to the door. First it looks like Astrid has things under control, but then everything goes horribly wrong.

Holly attacks Astrid and makes her bleed, terrifying Victoria. Pressing a alarm button next to the door, she alerts security. Looking at Holly with a cold gaze, she commands "Drop the weapon! Now!"

When Holly kicked Astrid again, she charged toward her and delivered a punch right to her face "YOU WILL NOT HURT MY MOMMY!!!", stunning Holly as she didn't see that comming.

Astrid watches from her right eye as she clutches the left side of her face as Victoria punches Holly causing the nurse to tumble down on the floor.

"Vic..." 

The lights were flashing slightly and there was a loud beeping throughout the room. 

It didn't take long for one of the seniors of security to get there with a team who were quick to escort Holly off away to a holding cell nearby. 

One of the security stayed behind, "Will you be able to take her down to the infirmary or do you require assistance?" she asks helping Astrid to stand back up as she continues to clutch her eye.

Feeling insecure, Victoria answers "Please help us to the infirmary.", looking closer over Astrid's wound she feels a deep guilt well up inside her. Helping Astrid to move, she lets the security guard that arrived lead the way.

As they are moving, she whispers to Astrid "I'm so sorry mommy! I ... I didn't thought that Holly would attack you! You ... protected me and got wounded, I will never forget that!"

It didn't take much longer to arrive at the infirmary.

When Martha arrived at the scene she was furious. Hearing that Holly attacked her sister and seeing the blood on the floor makes her see white. Knowing that Astrid is already getting cared for, she goes after the security guards that brought Holly away. Arriving at the holding cell she uses her authority as the manager and gets inside. Holly cowering infront of her in fear, realizing how much she fucked up.

Martha has a dangerous glint in her eyes as she pulls the nurse over her knee and starts stripping her of all clothes "You will regret hurting my sister.", ignoring any whimpers and pleas from Holly as she starts spanking her. Letting all her frustrations run free and not stopping until Holly is hanging limp over her knee, crying like a little girl.

The security guards just watch, knowing their place. Being responsible for operating inside the institute they know that Martha has absolute power here. Also Martha is like a force of nature and they don't want to cross her. Instead handing her a diaper meant for Holly after the spanking concluded.

While Martha puts Holly into a thick diaper, she states with disgust in her voice "I'm so sick of nurses like you that think it's fine to hurt my baby girls! That think it's fine to hurt my sister!!!", making a small pause before announcing her judgement "Your fate will be a warning to all others, as the last thing I did seemed to lenient"

The two security guards watching the scene shiver. They know that the last two nurses that crossed Martha ended in the punishment regression devices without time limit. What is even worse then that?

Holly begs and pleads, but Martha knows no mercy. With an angry voice she asks "You dare to beg and plead after what you done? I will teach you to keep your mouth shut!", spanking Holly again. Her hand coming down over and over until Holly is back to a sobbing mess. "Thats better, I hope you stay this way or I will spank you again!", she threatens.

Finally she announces Holly's fate "You will be regressed, but with all your memories intact. You will undergo surgery to permanetly reduce you to a baby even if you are able to recover mentally. There will be no pleasure for you, no more cummies from now on. You will be put into a restraining device that will make you unable to close your legs, to grab objects or to pleasure yourself. Your diapers will only be changed once every 48 hours. You will get treated to prevent infections, but this will not be done to the rash you will get."

Everyone looks in horror at Martha. That means that from now on Holly's every day will be torture. She will know what she lost and she will feel no pleasure at all. Pissing and shitting her diapers with noone changing her, no chance to ever recover her lost adulthood. She will have constant skin irritations and will become extremely sexually frustrated, unable to cum. Her only hope that Martha will lessen the punishment in time.

Doing exactly as she said, Martha starts dragging Holly to the next regression room to start what she just promised. With enough money there will be a doctor to do the surgery that will physically remove her bladder and bowel muscles. Holly will never again be able to repotty train. Maybe she will learn to walk again if Martha allows so, but this is a big if. She doesen't plan to keep the harsh plan up for more then a week, but until then Holly will have constants rashes and a very unpleasent experience.

The security guard simply nodded and helped Astrid up, “Are you okay to walk?” with a nod from Astrid the security guard let go of her so she could walk but kept a close distance encase Astrid might end up falling or unable to walk further. There was blood dripping down and spots on the floor each time she moved forward a step.

Astrid offered Victoria a soft smile while still hiding the left side of her face, “It’s okay Vick,” she said calmly, “don’t blame yourself for this and I’m glad that I was able to intervene,” she paused, “it’s my job as your Mommy to look after and protect you against anything or anyone,” she was glad that the infirmary was nearby, “with Holly….” she frowned, “I don’t know how much it was her or this place, you know? Everything is so tight and strict that I’m surprised that attacks like this don’t happen more often,” she confessed, “it’s why things need to change but you know that better then anyone,” she continued, “I just hope that we can accomplish the impossible together.”

At the infirmary the security guard helps Astrid down onto a bed, “Someone will be here to see you soon.” the security guard takes one last look at Astrid and Victoria before heading to the door standing at the front to serve as protection.

Astrid takes a hold of Victoria’s hand and squeezes, gently, “I’m going to let go of my face now if it’s to much you can look away, okay?” she slowly removes her hand and isn’t able to see much of anything from her left eye. There was some light and colour but there was some blindness there now and while she was still bleeding the wound was drying. It wasn’t a deep cut, thankfully but it was enough to do damage.

Jill was right behind Martha having decided that Ellen and Rose should stay with Amanda to look after her knowing that Carol was there to help, “Fuck me.” said Jill seeing the blood on the floor and Holly cowering in fear. Jill could only shake her head and stayed completely silent as she watched Martha spank Holly. What was the nurse even thinking? Attacking Astrid, why? Didn’t she know not to go after Martha’s babygirls? Unless Astrid wasn’t the intended target? That would leave Victoria….

That would make more sense giving Holly worked in Victoria’s department but why? Was it just cabin fever? Was it hope to take control? Was it fear and feeling the need to do something or anything? Jill sighed. Maybe everyone should go through a psychiatric review just to weed out those that were on the brink of breaking down?

Jill watches and winces at Holly’s fate. It was much more cruel then the one Mia and Becca had but equally she knew that it wouldn’t last and was only used as a fear tactic. Fear tactics were common place here and she guessed that after a week Holly would be giving a much more tamer punishment that’s normally what happened. The thought of being sexually frustrated and never able to cum though sent a horrible shiver down Jill’s spine and while she felt disgusted by Holly for the way she acted she couldn’t help but feel a little bit sorry for the nurse.

This was one of the reasons why she could never be a department head or manager. She wouldn’t be able to dish out these sort of punishments or keep up the act. It wasn’t within her ability and she had to step out for a moment to catch her breath before re enetering so she could be there for Martha.

Once her boss was finished Jill made sure to give her a hug, holding her tightly, “Astrid’s brave,” she reassured her, “let’s go see her I’m sure she’ll need you there and I bet Vivy is already there as well.”

Victoria gives Astrid's hand a reassuring squeeze "Together we will succeed!"

After Astrid removed the hand from her wound, Victoria is quick to get some gauze and medical grade alcohol to clean the wound. "Hold still, I need to desinfect the wound.", applying the alcohol to the gauze before carefully cleaning the wound.

Shortly after Vivien arrived on scene with a frightened expression "Astrid, you are bleeding! How bad is it?", giving her a warm hug, but beeing careful not to disturb Vicky in her work of giving first aid.

Next a doctor arrives "Thanks for giving my patient first aid Victoria. I will take over from here.", stepping closer to examine the wound, as Victoria makes some space. Explaining to the doctor "I already desinfected the wound.", taking Astrid's other free hand to show her support.

After taking a good look, Doctor Marten announces "This is a nasty cut, it will heal without the need of stitching, but it will likely leave behind some scar tissue. Some blood got into the eye, but I don't see any damage to the eye itself."

Vivien nuzzles closer to Astrid to calm her girlfriend, while Victoria tries to lighten the tense atmosphere by saying "You will look tough with a scar, my hero!", looking affectionately at Astrid.

Doctor Marten clears his throat to get the attention back and concludes "We have to make a scan of the eye though to see if there is no underlying damage. For now I will administer some pain blockers.", dampening the enthusiasm a bit, as he hands Astrid some pills, "Take two right now and continue doing so when you feel the need to. Don't take more then five a day though and try to minimize the amount you take."

Vivien makes a sad whining sound, while Victoria looks really guilty that she wasn't able to prevent the incident.

At this moment Martha and Jill arrive, stopping in their tracks as they pick up on the atmosphere in the room. With a worried voice Martha asks "What is wrong with my sister? How is she feeling?"

Astrid tries her best not to touch or rub her eye despite how irrating it felt right now knowing that it would only make things much worse for her. It was best to leave it and let Victoria take care of her. What a mess. She didn’t even know how bad it looked or if it was that bad at all? It stung and hurt a lot and while she did want to cry over the pain she knew that doing so would only hurt her more so she made sure to hold back any tears equally she didn’t want to upset Victoria knowing that the department head was probably feeling guilty over this.

Astrid winced as her wound was cleaned but was glad for the blood to be gone and out of her vision. It helped. Everything seemed brighter and the light hurt her eye, a lot. At least her sight wasn’t gone but how much was left? That was the big question. There was still blood seeping through the wound but she wouldn’t need stitches, right? It had just been car keys and only the tip at that?

Astrid turned slightly to look at Vivien with a smile and wrapped her arm around her waist when her girlfriend gives her a warm hug. It felt nice. She made sure not to turn to much though because she knew that Victoria was treating her wound, “Don’t know until the Doctor gets here,” she said, “I can still see, kind of?” she confessed, “It’s difficult.” she tried to mask the pain in her voice but it was difficult and she found herself slipping up slightly.

Astrid squeezed both Vivien’s and Victoria’s hands tightly knowing that they both needed comfort and were scared of equally she knew that Victoria needed reassurance over this and what had happened, she hoped that Victoria would be okay.

Astrid looked relieved at Doctor Marten’s announcement. No stitching was good and while it wasn’t a certain fact yet it was a relief that the Doctor hadn’t seen any damage to her eye. It meant that her eye would be fine and if anything was wrong it would just be something small and nothing to big but she was sure a scan would be giving to see if everything was alright.

Astrid ran her hand through Vivien’s hair grateful for her being there and nuzzling her. It felt nice and it did calm her down, greatly, it was good knowing that everything was going to be okay and that they would move pass this.

Victoria’s comment caused Astrid to laugh, “I wouldn’t look much like a hero if I didn’t have one,” she grinned, “maybe this will make others think twice before trying something.” she added softly with a gentle smile at Victoria as she rubbed her thumb across the back of her hand soothingly to comfort her babygirl.

Astrid smile flattered as the Doctor cleared his throat, “I’ll hand these over to my Mommy,” she didn’t want to accidentally get addicted to them, “she’ll make sure I get them and at the right time,” she wondered where Martha was, “the scan won’t take long, will it?” she asked deciding to quickly take one pain killer now to help her with the pain that she was experiencing.

Doctor Marten shook his head, “Just a few minutes will do and I’ll go set up the equipment while you rest for a bit,” he paused only to see Martha and Jill, “a cut to the eye but it isn’t deep and we’ll be doing a scan in a couple of minutes to see if there are any complications that I might of missed or not as for your second question I’m sure she’ll be able to answer it herself.” he went over to the machine and started working getting it set up.

Astrid glanced over at Martha, “I’ve felt better better.” she said and suddenly she felt small underneath her sister’s gaze and worry, “It could have been worse and Victoria’s safe, that’s all that matters, right?” she added softly.

Jill frowned at that, “Do you really think so little of yourself?” she didn’t mean to blurt that out, “I’m sorry I shouldn’t of said that.” she looked a little guilty. It was a high tense situation and she was still in shock from it all.

Astrid become quiet for a moment before speaking up, “Don’t be,” she said, “I haven’t thought much about myself for a long time if I’m honest.” she added quietly, “I don’t really care about myself.”

Jill sighed, “That’s really not a good mindset to have especially with how much everyone does care about you.” 

Victoria and Vivien sandwich Astrid with a big group hug. Vivien speaking up first "I love you Astrid! You need to take better care of yourself! I was so worried about you! Please don't get hurt again!"

Victoria adds, "I also care for you deeply! I need you! You can only be there for us if you take better care of yourself! Together we will be strong as a family!"

Martha joining in to the hug, "We all love you Astrid! We don't want to see you hurt! It makes us very sad and brings us grief! I want you to stay strong and protect Vivy and Vicky, but you also need to look after yourself!"

Together they cuddle with Astrid until the scanning machine is ready. Escorting her too it and waiting anxiously for the results.

Astrid was in shock at how much people seemed to care for her or even about her. It was mind boggling and she wasn’t sure how start even comprehending let alone understand that. To a simple degree she knew that Vivien, Martha and Victoria cared for her. Heck she and Vivy wouldn’t be together nor would Martha be their Mommy or Victoria be her babygirl but…

Did they really worry that much? “It’s just a small wound….” she mumbled in response to Vivi feeling overwhelmed, “I didn’t really think much about it or things in general?” she wasn’t very risk-averse at the best of times, “I love you too.”

Maybe she really should start being more careful? It was okay defending someone but she really needed to start thinking about the outcomes more. What if Holly had a knife or a gun? That would have been much worse then just some old car keys.

“I don’t think I could promise not getting hurt again but I can try and be better about it.” she teased softly and quietly. Astrid looked at Victoria and then at Martha, “I-I promise to be better about looking after myself I don’t want anyone to worry about me like this,” she said, “I hate making you guys feel this way,” she continued, “I’m sorry.”

Jill smiled at the group hug and decided to join in, “Just start with being a bit more cautious, that would work.” she teased Astrid gently trying to lighten the mood.

Doctor Marten had the machine set up and ready to go. It felt somewhat unfair breaking up the hug but he needed to, “It won’t be long.” he helped Astrid and set the metal medical goggles down covering up half her face. He pressed a button and a green light flashed, “Right that should do it.” he took the goggles off, “Don’t move for a minute it’s just for precaution sake.” he went over to his desk and looked over the pictures.

It was a tense five minutes.

“It could have been a lot worse,” he finally spoke, “you won’t need stitches that’s for certain but where the cut has happened,” he frowned, “you won’t be permanently blind in that eye but there’ll be days where you won’t be able to see a thing,” he admitted, “any bright lights will hurt so I recommend low and soft lighting until you are able to withstand normal lights again,” he explained, “there are some old head injuries that was picked up as well,” he paused, “the weapon seemed to have a nicked at a rather old injury so I’ll also be monitoring that next time you come in.”

Doctor Marten brushed the side of Astrid’s hair aside showing a small healed marked that was hidden away, “I’ll just make a quick note and take a picture of this one,” he said, “right now that’s done I want you to take it easy for the next few days and while I understand this facility has it charms,” he joked, “I recommend looking at some of the different toys that are about so you can still have fun but also rest at the same time.”

Astrid blushed and then nodded only to cringed a little.

“Ah yes I recommend not moving your head to much either for now but either way your good enough to go as long as Victoria will be there giving her skills in first aid,” he smiled, “or at least someone with first aid just so they can help change your bandages and know when to tell you to lay down either way I’ve got to get to my next appointment, ward Y, it seems there’s been an issue with a baby boy and a nurse so if you’ll excuse me.” he left his office and room to see what the fuss was about.

Astrid smiled bashfully at the group and rubbed the back of her head, “I’m really sorry for scaring you guys so much.”

Giving Astrid another hug after the examination finished, Martha remarks with a sly grin "Looks like we will have to baby Astrid lots in the next few days. You heard the doctor, you must rest and I will make sure you do."

Victoria chimes in with a similiar playful grin "I'll get the thickest diapers and the most fluffiest onesie's for Astrid!"

Vivien concludes with a more serious face "I'll make sure to cover your every need!", giving her girlfriend a loving kiss "Together with mommy Martha I will make sure that you can make squishies without lifting a hand!"

While Vicky and Vivien guide Astrid gently down, Martha uncovers her breast "We will start with a nice nursing session so your body get's everything it needs for healing.", lowering her breast slowly down so Astrid can latch on.

The next couple days will be the ultimate baby spa for Astrid. She will not need to walk, to feed herself or even get up. The most streneous task will be to push her poopies into her diaper like a good baby girl. All Astrid needs to do is give in and let herself be pampered for the next few days.

Astrid took note of Martha’s sly grin and suddenly felt a little bit nervous by it, “I don’t need much rest! I’ll be fine! Honest….” she could feel her mouth becoming dry at the prospect of having a couple of days to play baby with her sister. It would be nice but could she really? Was that even okay? It didn’t take long for Astrid’s face to turn a bright rosy colour, “I-I won’t be able to walk!” she had seen some of the babies around the facility….

The diapers were so thick and seemed almost impossible to move in. The thought of being forced to crawl around turned her on, a lot and the prospect of wearing the ‘fluffiest’ onesie Victoria could find sounded nice, very nice. It sounded warm, comforting and she found herself liking the idea a lot and also disliking it because she was suppose to be a big girl, she was suppose to be tough but maybe it was alright not to be tough right now?

She had felt scared…

And if they really wanted to look after her for a few days who was she to say no? Upon seeing Vivien’s more serious face Astrid was more then convinced to play along with this game now! The loving kiss caused Astrid to smile, brightly as she returned it, “I wanna help everyone makes squishies! I can’t do that laying down!” she pouted.

Astrid found herself being guided gently to lay down and did so without a fuss. Instantly without any hesitation at all Astrid latched onto Martha and suckled rather harshly. Her anxiety, fear and panic showing much more easily now as she drank her sister’s breastmilk and she started to cling as she begin to enter Little Space. Astrid whined sweetly and softly as she suckled, whimpering quietly as she tried to drink every little last drop of milk that Martha could spare like a hungry baby kitten that hadn’t been fed in days.

A couple of tears finally falling as she suckled, desperately, from what had happened so far today.

A few days of just being padded and not worrying about a single thing sounded good and she would have both her babygirls with her along with her Mommy....

It would be good...

Vivien answers "Don't worry, we will help each other out until you are better.", giving her a warm hug.

After Astrid latched on to Martha breast, she receives praises "Good baby girl, drink as much as you like.", patting her softly, as Vicky gets the promised extra large diaper ready.

Vivien makes sure to stabilize Astrid properly while she nurses. Giving her another kiss as she sees the tears "I know it hurts, but everything will get better."

With lots of cooing and gentle cuddling, Astrid gets put into a thick diaper and a fluffy onesie. Martha changing her to the second breast so she can continue nursing.

Vivien sings a soft lullaby to calm her girlfriend. Looking at her lovingly as the new infantile clothes are put on her. The onesie comes with pink mittens that go over Astrid hands, while the thickness of her diaper makes her unable to close her legs.

After everything is done and Astrid finished feeding, Martha offers her a pacifier. "Awww, you look so adorable! The next few days will be great!"

Transfering Astrid into a stroller and securing her in, they are ready for the planned trip today.

On their way outside, Victoria assembles an escort as planned. Their escort looks a bit shocked at Astrid's wound and rumors quickly start spreading that Holly was the one responsible. Painting Victoria in a fierce light. They don't know what happened exactly, but that doesent stop them from making assumptions.

Vicky makes sure that none of the nurses comes even near Astrid, while Vivien stays always directly at Astrid's side to cater to her every need.

There are no more complications and they arrive safely at the parking lot. Ready to start their tour. Where should they go first?

Astrid smiles at Vivien's answer. Her girlfriend truly was the best and knew how to put her worries at ease she knew that she wanted to spoil Vivi after this! She would make to give her a great reward, she would do the same for Vicki and her sister, Martha. They wouldn’t know what was going to hit them at all once she was better! Not only that….

A few days rests meant she would have tons of energy that she would need to get rid of it which meant it was probably a good thing she had a few people she could play with! She didn’t want anyone getting sore after all.

The praise from Martha soothed Astrid greatly and she planned on drinking as much milk as she could possibly could! It seemed as if she couldn’t get enough of Martha’s breastmilk at all! It was comforting and she needed this, she needed this comfort, she needed to allow herself to feel scared and let others take care of her. It had been a stressful situation and she had been so worried for Victoria! What if she hadn’t been there? What if Holly had caught Victoria alone? All these thoughts caused Astrid to suckle more.

Despite everything Astrid was a very anxious person but the anxiety normally didn’t hit her until later like now. The pain in her eye was pretty bad but the pain killer did help, a lot, she didn’t like the thought of waking up in the night or morning though. Astrid smiled slightly at the second kiss and was surprised when her girlfriend started to sing a soft lullaby.

It was so gentle….

Astrid suckled Martha’s other breast but wasn’t as frantic and a lot more calmer doing so thanks to the care and attention that she was being giving right now causing her tears to subside. The new clothing was indeed the most fluffiest that she had ever seen or worn! It was so warm and cozy that Astrid practically melted right then and there as it touched her skin.

Then there was the diaper. It was so thick! It felt so good between her legs and she enjoyed the way it spread her legs apart. It really did feel good. The padding was so soft and she knew that she would have a hard time moving about in them! Astrid blushed at the mittens and realised quickly she wouldn’t be able to use her fingers at all but she still had use of her thumb which meant she could still pick things up okay.

Astrid accepted the pacifier without any compliment wanting to bask in the comfort and care she was getting right now. It’s what she needed and she needed to accept that as well, “I-I guess I should take it easy for the next few days.” she mumbled shyly. It felt weird being in a stroller but she could see the benefits and it wasn’t as if she could walk….

Astrid suckles sweetly on her paci and knows that they would be safe for now. It wasn’t as if anyone would do anything now after what Holly did or at least any time soon. Astrid hoped that the rumours would help Victoria. The fact that she was dressed like this probably helped secure Victoria’s image with the other department heads and nurses within her own area. There was a part of Astrid that couldn’t wait to hear the rumour mill and see what the gossip of this was going to be about.

Astrid was glad that Vicky was keeping the other nurses away from her. In truth she felt a tad jumpy and didn’t exactly want to cause any trouble herself with the nurses or flinch at their touch because she didn’t want to hurt their feelings.

Vivien being by her side made her smile and she made sure to gentle touch her hand with her mitten covered one while Martha pushed the stroller.

In the parking lot Astrid winced as the sun shined down upon them and quickly realised that the Doctor had been right about light sensitivity. It hurt a bit and stung but she could manage it knowing that they’d be in a car soon and pretty much indoors.

It was nice being outside and feeling the warmth on her legs….

Wait? Outside? Astrid blushed shyly and suckled her paci quickly realising that she was outside dressed like this but as she watches Jill push Amanda along to catch up with them with Ellen, Rose and Sophie behind her she realised that she wasn’t the only one dressed up. Equally a lot of them were wearing diapers and the only people she cared about were right here so everything was okay. The only person or more so thing that was missing was her Owl plushie.

Ellen and Rose became a bit pale at the sight of the scar.

Jill seeing this sighed, “I’ll explain on the way to anyone who weren’t there so Ellen, Rose, Sophie, Amanda and myself will take my car, I’m sure that’ll be fine?” she smirked slightly, “So we’re off to collect some belongings, right? Then maybe we can get some food? I know a good place to eat.” she grinned and looked at Martha, “Za Blac.” she told her.

Due to the facility and what was going on a couple of people had bought a couple of shops along a road nearby that served Caretakers and their babies. Workers from the facility got a 10% discount. It had been started by a small group within the facility that had babies of their own who weren’t exactly happy with the way things had been running. This was before Viv’s time as manager. The small ‘shopping distract’ had been opened for twenty years and had slowly grown over time. There was three cafes, two restaurants, a small museum dedicated to the facility and it’s history, a little park with room to grow and expand along with a couple of stores ranging from clothing to toys specifically built for the facility and for people who had ‘adopted’ from there. The ‘hotel’ in the area was always booked.

“My place is about thirty minutes away?” said Astrid softly only for her voice to become small, sort and whimpery, “I-I wanna get my foxieee.” it had been her childhood toy that Martha had gotten for her when they were growing up together and she still kept it after all these years, “Pwease?” asked Astrid regressing.

Jill smiled, “I think that settles it, doesn’t it? I’d hate to see Astrid to cry.” and with that she got the girls all buckled into her car first before lifting Amanda out of her stroller, “Someone’s my sweet little baby aren’t they?” she teased Amanda, tickling her, “I even got a car seat allll set up for you, little one.” she kissed Amanda on the forehead before buckling her in.

Amanda was in the middle with Ellen and Sophie next to her while Rose chose to sit up front for now.

Jill started her car and followed Martha presuming that she had a better idea of where Astrid might live.

Martha agrees to Jill's proposal "Yes, let's go there after we got everything!"

Together with Vivy she navigates to Astrid's home first. The car ride is quick and Vivien has lot's of fun playing with Victoria and Astrid. They take Astrid in the middle to keep watch on her. Giving her lots of cuddles during the ride.

Amanda in the other car lets herself be babied by Ellen and Sophie. Managing to let out a little tinkle, her diapee becomes nice and squishy, slowly filling the air in the car with the smell of her urine. "I went pee pee like a good girl.", she announces clearly.

Arriving at Astrid's apartment, they park the cars outside and make the two strollers for Astrid and Amanda ready. There is a lift in the building that they can use to get them up.

How will Astrid's apartment look like? They are curious to explore!

Astrid enjoys sitting in the middle being fawned over by both her babygirls even though she happened to be the baby for now not that she minded. It was nice being the baby and she enjoyed it just as much as she enjoyed being a Mommy! They were two separate things and both roles had positives to them that she liked that she couldn’t experience while being the other one, sadly, but that was okay because she had people who could take care of her and people who she could take care of as well.

Astrid snuggled up to Vivy and Vicki managing to wrap her arms around both of them fairly easily so she could cuddle the two together while they gave her lots of attentions! Her mind was slipping though and she found herself giggling cutely nuzzling up to the two, headbutting Vivien’s and then Victoria’s chest with her head unable to make up her mind who she wanted to nuzzle. It was difficult trying to think like a big girl when dressed up like such a baby and having such a thick diapee on!

In the other car Jill smiled proudly at Amanda, “You are such a good girl Mandy for peeing in your diapee! I’m so proud of you! You’re just so cute! I’m going to have to get you a treat, won’t I?” she smiled at her friend.

Rose smirked and turned around a little to try and tickle Amanda’s feet, “Oh no it’s the tickle monster!” she teased.

Astrid could see her apartment. It was in a rough neighbourhood but giving that it was day time there wasn’t many people about so despite the worn down building blocks, the graffiti art and litter on the floor it wasn’t that bad considering or at the very least….

It wasn’t bad from Astrid’s point of view.

Jill got out of the car and frowned. This area looked like a dump. Did Astrid really live here? It wouldn’t surprise her giving how low maintenance Astrid was and how she didn’t seem to understand much about treating herself better….

Astrid pointed towards a door that had keypad, “It’s 20890064.”

Rose typed the numbers in and a green light with a small click went off unlocking Astrid’s door. It was good that Astrid’s apartment was a ground studio type otherwise they would have had some trouble getting the stroller up the stairs.

Astrid felt nervous. She never had people around before and she wasn’t exactly the cleanest person to say the least.

The apartment had empty pizza boxes stacked up on each other with empty containers of other fast food places littered around, here and there. Letters were piled up to the side. All of them unopened and dating at least a year back. There wasn’t even a bed in the bedroom instead the bedroom was completely empty with nothing in it.

The living room had an old torn up blanket, a pillow that had seen better days and a fox plushie with one ear pretty much gone from Astrid constantly chewing on it whenever she did go to sleep. The only thing that was even remotely organised was her large DvD collection that seemed to be nearing 300 right now. The kitchen looked brand new and barley used. The only thing on the table in the kitchen was a small bag of cocaine that wasn’t open.

Astrid's focus was completely on Foxie though which she was trying to reach for.

Amanda loves being praised and can hardly wait for her treat. She then starts to laugh as Rose starts tickling her feet. Hahaha, please stop, Hahaha.

When they arrive Amanda is a bit exhausted and lets herself sink into the stroller. Deciding to watch the further proceedings.

Vivien gives Astrid a warm smile and gets the plushy for her. Noticing that it smells a bit and is damaged, she states "You can have it for now, but we need to clean foxie later, ok?" This would also be a nice chance to add some stitches to help it stay together.

Victoria watches the chaos in Astrid's apartment with open disgust. "Come on girls, lets quickly clean this place up! We can't leave it like this!"

Martha supports the proposal "Yeah, some cleaning would be good. Maybe we even find some other things that Astrid wants to keep."

With this said, Martha starts collecting the trash and getting it into a garbage bag which she takes from the kitchen. While there she also gets discreetly rid of the drugs in the trash. The others don't need to know about this, she doesen't want to embarass Astrid further.

In the meantime Victoria gets some cleaning equipment and starts supporting Martha where she can. Wiping any dirty surfaces like tables or furniture clean.

Vivien asks Manda "Can you have an eye on Astrid? She is supposed to rest and not work. Alert us if she tries to do something against the doctors health advice.", giving her a loving pat, as Amanda nods in understanding. Astrid always has so much energy, but right now she is wounded and should focus on recovering!

Having said this, Vivien joins the cleaning efforts. Focussing on collecting the dirty laundry so they can clean it later. While doing so she notices that Astrid panties often have some skid marks and smell slightly of pee. Is her girlfriend not cleaning herself properly after using the toilet?

Going back to Astrid, she presents her findings, making sure that only Astrid can see though. Whispering to her in a teasing tone "Looks like a little baby girl can't keep her panties clean! Maybe you belong into thick diapers!", giving Astrid's diaper a good squeeze with a mischivious smile, "I think baby can't keep her diapee clean either or can you?", looking expectingly at Astrid's diapee.

Astrid’s entire face lights up at seeing the old worn torn fox and starts to reach for it when Vivien gets the plushy for her, “Otay!” she squeaked, blushing, she hadn’t thought that foxie needed a clean? Did foxie really need to be cleaned? Then again if Vivien thought her childhood plushy needed a good cleaning then it probably did…

Astrid held the toy and was half tempted to bite down on it like she always did but held off doing so for now because of everyone around her. The toy was the only thing she wanted right now she didn’t really have much of anything outside her DVD collection? Or did she? She found it difficult to think right now on such grown up matters.

Astrid looks curiously at Victoria and takes note of the look of disgust on her face. Suddenly it was hard not to feel insecure and she finally took a proper look at the trash that had piled up. It wasn’t pretty and she felt somewhat embarrassed to have everyone here now. Maybe this wasn’t a good idea to come here? She just wanted foxie….

Astrid fidgets nervously feeling helpless at the way everyone is moving about and cleaning while she stays strapped in her stroller unable to move about except wriggle and squirming.

Seeing Vivien walking towards her Astrid looks at her girlfriend curiously before blushing brightly as she is shown her panties feeling grateful that no one else yet had seen them and that her girlfriend was keeping them hidden from view.

Astrid couldn’t help but moan, softly and sweetly, as Vivy gives her diaper a good squeeze and seeing that mischievous smile on her face sent shivers up and down her back! Astrid didn’t even have to answer Vivien’s question as a hissing sound could seen be heard causing her already thick diapee to expand and absorb her accident with ease.

Jill who was helping cleaned up sighed heavily, “I’m surprised Astrid could even live like this,” she paused, “actually no I’m not that surprise.” it only took her a moment to really think about it, “I’m more surprise it isn’t worse.” she added knowing how neglectful Astrid was to herself. Maybe they should try and do something about that? It wasn’t good for anyone if Astrid continued to neglect everything that concerned her. It was good putting others first but sometimes you needed to put yourself first instead and that included keeping your surroundings clean which seemed to be a concept that Astrid had yet to learn.

Jill checked a draw in the kitchen and found a locket which had Martha’s picture in it from when she was a kid along with an unopened note that was addressed to her. It was Astrid’s handwriting. How long had this been sitting in here for? What did Astrid write? Jill sighed. It wasn’t her place to look at the letter.

Going through the draw some more she found a bunch of old letters and notes which seemed like junk except for one which was a medical review from when Astrid got a job in security. Jill looked at it with a frown. It wasn’t very detailed but it noted a couple of things such as Astrid being underweight.

Jill went over to Martha, “How are things coming along for you?” she asked, “I found these by the way I don’t know if Astrid or you might want to keep them though?” she passed the locket and letter along with the medical report Astrid had.

Feeling the diaper warm up under her hand and hearing the soft moans Astrid makes, Vivy praises "Such a good baby girl going pee-pee!" Continuing to massage Astrid's diapered kitty she continues, "I knew you couldn't keep your diapers clean. Just like your panties.", whispering the last words.

Stepping closer to her girlfriend she continues pleasuring her, enjoying the sweet moans as she states "I think we will have to take some of your panties with us. Just imagine wearing them under your diaper as you ruin them completly. I want you to push your next big mess into one of your cute panties!", going for maximum pleasure she starts to play with Astrid's nipples in addition to rubbing her diapered kitty. It feels great giving back to Astrid, she looks so happy to be the little one for once!

Martha takes the things Jill found "Thanks for bringing them to me. I will later take a look at those with Astrid together. I think she should know what I'm looking at when I do it.", putting the documents and locket to the side for now. On to the growing pile of stuff they will take with them. There is already Astrid's DVD collection and some other personal items the others found.

After finishing up, which went quick with so much help, they are ready to proceed to the next location.

Vivien speaks up "How about we go to my place next? After that we can go eat something and visit maybe one other location before we go back. Of course we can do another tour soon for everyone's home that we don't catch today."

Martha agrees "That sounds wonderful! I think we got everything here. The rest is in a clean enough condition so a moving company can pack everything up. At least if you want that?", directing her last words towards her sister. Martha is of the opinion that her babygirls should leave behind their former homes and make a new one in the Institute. For excursions they can also get some stuff in her home for the girls. There is simply no need to have an apartment and pay for it, if you never intend to use it.

Astrid squirms and twitches cutely underneath the attention Vivien was giving. It was a lot to take in and Astrid wasn’t use to being the centre of attention in this sort of way but she did enjoy it, she enjoyed the strange feelings she felt bubbling up within her as Vivy praised her. It made her feel sooooo good! She wanted Vivy to praise her more! She wanted to be a good girl!

Astrid couldn’t help but slip even more, “I like going peepee in my diapee Mommy,” she said softly, “it makes it all warm and snug,” she whispered and soon enough moaned once more as Vivien whispered about her not being able to keep her panties clean, “it’s to hard,” she whined, “I didn’t do it properly when I was kid so why should I start now?” she answered back her moans gentle and slightly different then normal. They didn’t sound aggressive like they normal were when she was on top instead they sounded sweet, soft, gentle and even adorable as she started to squeak as well like a mouse.

Astrid shuddered at the thought of wearing her panties and messing them so thoroughly that they would be ruined. The idea alone sent chills down her spine, “I-I want to be a naughty girl, pleaseeee.” she begged, “I wanna wear my panties and ruin them, please, I don’t wanna be a big girl.” she replied unable to do anything at all except let Vivien play with her. Being restrained like this was great even if she wanted to move about and help but it was for the best that she couldn’t do anything but be a helpless little baby for a few days. It would do her some good. It didn’t take long for Astrid to climax and a small little toot to escape from her backside as she did as well causing her to fill her diapee thoroughly causing her to moan much louder then previously.

Jill nodded, “It’s probably best if you two spent a bit of time together,” she said, “I don’t think you’ve had any time together yet or have you?” she asked, “I’ll make sure to keep all the babies happy and involved with doing something fun while you and Astrid talk, I’m sure that you have a lot to talk about,” she smiled only to frown, “and Martha if you need to talk to someone at all that isn’t Astrid or Viv….” she paused, “I’m here for you, okay? I wouldn’t think of ever going against you if you’re worried about that and if you are I’m more then happy to put on a diaper for you.” she added.

Ellen was looking over the DVD’s and grinning like a loon, “These are so old! Most of them are 80’s? Maybe 90’s?” she seemed amused by Astrid’s taste in movies, “There’s even some anime? I didn’t think Astrid would be a fan of that stuff?” she was a bit of an anime geek so she couldn’t help but check anything like that out.

Jill turned around upon hearing the loud moan and smirked before looking at Vivy then nodded in agreement with Martha at going to Vivy’s house next. She hoped it wouldn’t be as bad as Astrid’s.

Astrid looked at Martha with a cute wide eyed stare before shaking her head, “Nuh don’t need anything! Got Foxie!” she lifted the toy up to show Martha, “No need for this place now,” she continued sounding very regressed, “got you.” she added looking at Martha and staring at her sister with complete and utter trust.

"Such a good baby girl!", Vivien praises, "You will ruin all your adult panties, won't you?", she asks teasingly. Making sure to pleasure her girlfriend faster and faster, Astrid soon arrives at her orgasm. At the same time filling her diaper with a warm stinky load.

Vivien slowly stops pleasuring Astrid and touches the back of the poopy diaper. Giving it a good squeeze as she pushes the load back against Astrid. "You made such a big stinky present for mommy! I'm very pleased!", getting quite aroused herself.

"I think that I should take care of the present you made for me and cherrish it properly.", imagining herself already putting the full diaper on herself. "But I don't want to take it away too fast, so my baby girl can enjoy her mess while we travel to my place. I'll change you when we arrive, how does that sound?"

Martha responds to Jill "Thanks for the offer! I plan to speak with Astrid when we are back at the institute, at least if this is fine with you?"

Martha needs to think a second if Jill has a hidden scheme to bring her down. She knows that Jill was nice so far, a great help, but can Martha truly trust someone besides Vivy and Astrid?

In the end her trust towards Jill wins over her caution. "Jill, I ... I love wearing diapers and using them ...", it's hard for her to confess, but she manages to finish "Sometimes I want to be a babygirl. To get rid off all the burdens and the stress that come with them .... but", she gulps "but im fine. I can endure until I fixed all the problems at the institute. I will make it an safe environment, where we can live in happyness!

It's nice to hear that Astrid plans to stay with her. At the end of the day Martha plans to call a moving company and then finish everything with Astrid together to finish the move out.

With agreeing on traveling to Viviens place next, they start to get back in the cars. Astrid stinks up the car, so they open the windows to eliminate the problem. Vivy and Manda nuzzle themselves against Astrid again, not bothered at all by the load in her diapee.