LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sisterly machinations (private for Salinas98)

Sword

Astrid felt relieved to hear Martha agreeing with her feeling that they were on the same page in regards to this, "Thank you," she said, "I want us all to be safe and happy and don't want anymore trouble if it can be helped." she explained wanting everything to become normal.

Astrid could see the slight grimace and winces as Martha responds. They were going up against department heads and their close followers? Ouch. That wasn't going to be easy, "Seven departments not including the operations in them either and only two we know that can be trusted? This is going to make things complicated," said Astrid already trying to work out some sort of game plan to this, "is there any chance Victoria can be reason with?" she asked wondering if it was possible to talk to her.

There wasn't a lot that scared Astrid outside a few things and personal past trauma.

Astrid focused on cleaning and changing herself while Vivy sorted herself out with Martha's help. The entire facility seemed crazy to Astrid and she couldn't believe how political and complicated everything seemed to be.  It wasn't that she was dumb but she liked things to be simple, very simple.

Astrid follows Martha and Vivy only a step behind the two. The hallways were confusing and she wasn't one hundred percent sure on where everything was but she was starting to get an idea only to see Martha and Viv freeze causing her to come to a halt as well.

It didn't take much for Astrid to realise that this must be Victoria.  The predatory grin and camera in hand was enough for Astrid to glare at the woman as she watches Victoria throw the camera to Martha.

Unfortunatly for everyone involved Astrid instantly followed Victoria, running after her once the moment of shock went away, "Hey! Wait!" she called down the corridor unsure if Martha and Viv were behind her, "You know it's rude to not even introduce yourself right?" she called out to Victoria wondering if that would be enough to catch the woman's attention or not.

Should she of just left Victoria alone? She glanced behind her and couldn't see Martha nor Viv but she knew that no one would be stupid enough to mess around with her right now, right? She just wanted to know what Victoria's deal was and she wanted to protect Martha at all cost if possible! It was her job even though she was Martha's babygirl she was still her older sister and she had a responsbilty to Martha.

Victoria heard someone following her and decided to stop. Allowing her pursuer to catch up, she introduces herself, "I'm Victoria and you must be Astrid.", making a small pause before she asks in an icy voice, "What does Martha's pet want from me?"

Victoria does respect Martha, but she doesen't heard anything good about Astrid. In her eyes she is just a plaything that is kept close because Martha's favorite baby (Vivy) likes her.

Astrid takes a deep breath as she comes to a stop glad that Victoria had stopped. The woman was scary and she could see even understand Martha's worry but despite all this she didn't feel scared at all and maybe that was a mistake? She doubted Victoria would be throwing glass bottles at her head anytime soon.

The ice in Victoria's voice made Astrid pause briefly.  Was that meant to scare her? Or was that just how Victoria always was? She had no idea at all.  Should she be on guard or not? She wasn't entierly sure what to do but she wasn't stupid, "I'm not her pet," replied Astrid, "I'm her sister," she pauses before blushing slightly, "older sister." she decides to add wondering if that bit of information was a good thing to share or not?

Astrid shrugs her shoulders, "What do you want with Martha? Or do you want something else entierly?" she asks bluntly, "I get that this place is mostly about playing games with people," she pauses trying to think, "I don't want any harm to come to her," she continues, "a-and I guess...."

For a first time in a long while Astrid found herself feeling slightly frightened, "You can do anything you want with me as long as Martha is kept safe?" she offered bluntly.

"I respect such loyalty. I will not act against Martha as long as she keeps herself under control.", Victoria states in a pragmatic voice.

Licking her lips she continues in a mischivious voice, "Regarding your offer ...", she likes playing games and she can't resist as she states, "Let's make a deal: You will visit me regularily and we will spent some time together privatetly. If you manage to make me cum in a soiled diaper, I will do everything you want. Support you in the way you need to fend off other threats.", her grin becomes even wider as she continues, "But if I make you cum in a soiled diaper first, then you become my personal baby girl. Do you accept?"

Astrid was pleased that Victoria respected her loyalty and felt a sense of relief wash over her but she knew that wouldn't be enough to protect Martha. Would her Mommy be able to control herself? Was Martha just like her? A Mommy that was a Baby or a Baby that was a Mommy? It was confusing.  Astrid knew that she was very primal in what she wanted sexually and to that extent alone she was rather dominant but outside of that she felt weird, out of place and very submissive because she needed someone to hold her tightly espescially when she didn't know what to do at all or if she was doing the right thing?

Astrid tilts her head like a confused puppy, "Huh? Uh? Yeah okay?" she replies confused at the deal and what Victoria had just revealed to her.  It didn't seem like a bad deal? Or was it? "How will we get to spend time together? I'm always with Martha and Viv?" she explains and quickly feels a tight knot in her stomach knowing that Martha nor Vivien would like this at all but them being safe was the only thing that mattered right now, right? Even if that meant she would be betraying them? Would it be betraying them though? Astrid hated how confused she felt and became tense, "I wouldn't be hurting them by accepting this deal, right?" she asks Victoria as she gets close to the woman, "I want them to be okay? Promise?" she adds.

Astrid knew that she was being dumb to an extent and felt angry at herself for not being able to think better but she wasn't someone who could plan things out long term and she lacked critical thinking skills due to being a high school drop out, "Am I allowed to use toys to help or not? I don't know what the rules are with this or any of this." she mumbles and finds herself lifting her head to look up at Victoria.  

Victoria steps closer to Astrid, giving her a warm smile as she states, "Don't worry Astrid. I promise that I will never act against Martha if you become my obedient little baby girl."

Underestimating how good Astrid is in pleasuring others, Victoria offers "You can use all the toys you like. I will be able to make you cum without such tools."

Feeling a bit horny, Victoria suggests, "How about I come with you to your little safe haven. I always wanted to see it from the inside and we can start right away. I'm curious how you will decide to act."

Finally explaining the rules more in detail, "We will both wear a diaper during our time and will not use the toilet until one of us is the winner. If we make a break, we switch into pull ups, but the no potty rule remains." Getting a bit more worked up from imaging to wear a diaper again.

Astrid watches as Victoria steps closer to her and near enough melts at the warm smile feeling safe causing her to relax, "I can do that Mommy." she replies quietly feeling a bit bad for betraying Martha in this regard but she needed to protect her first and foremost that was her job as security, as her sister and as her babygirl even if that meant becoming Victoria's little one instead.

Astrid suddenly grins, "I'll use my favourite!" she replies proudly at the offer happy to show off her skills.  Her smile was genuine and incredibly innocent and cute giving the sitution and deal they were talking about right now, "So you're gonna make me cum first," said Astrid, "I don't think I've ever cum first?" she adds amused by the thought and shrugs her shoulders her gaze becoming teasing and lustful as her smile turns into a charming little smirk, "Kay Vicky! Your on! Annnd uh...."

She glances at the various halls taken about two wrong turns before finally getting to the right place, "I'm sorry I'm still trying to figure this place out I really should get Vivy to give me another tour and try not to focus on her cute bottom but it's hard, you know? She's just so cute and I just want to push her up against the wall all the time! It isn't fair." whines Astrid becoming turned on at the thought of having Vivy again but also having Victoria now, having this challenge.

Astrid grabs Victoria hand and leads her into the little safe haven and makes sure to leave the door open slightly, "No closing! It's not as fun otherwise!" she states firmly yet in a childish manner as she eyes Victoria feeling herself getting more excited by the second, "Since coming here my sex drive has gone through the roof." complains Astrid as she instantly captures Victoria in a hug just so she can pin her down to the table to kiss her properply and start things off with a bang!

It doesn't take long until Astrid is on top of Victoria and biting her neck, licking and kiss her softly, sensually and she hadn't even gotten to the supposedly icy cold woman's kitty yet! Astrid makes sure to bite down on Victoria's bottom lip and grinds herself against the woman wanting Victoria to get all excited before she was even padded up!

Victoria is positively surprised how energetic and honest Astrid is. It's so different to the other institute personal here ...

Giving Astrid a genuine smile, she responds, "Follow me, I know the way.", leading Astrid the way back. As they are walking, Victoria states, "I need to pee and poop, so I think you will get your chance first.", putting on a teasing smile she concludes, "If you waste this chance I will make sure to give you an unresistable performance that will turn you into my baby girl!", biting her lip in anticipation.

Victoria is quite confident that Astrid will not be able to pleasure her adequatly. As the head of a department and with her ice cold shell, nobody dares to approach her. She is sure that Astrid will not be different, acting meak when she gets her chance. She doesen't know it yet, but Victoria is very wrong about Astrid ...

As they enter the safe haven, she greets Martha in her typical icy voice, "Hey I'm back. I'm here to have some fun with Astrid, as we made a deal. She thinks she can make me cum in a diaper.", putting on a winning smile she states confidently, "She has no chance though!"

Martha puts on a very amused grin. Knowing that Victoria has no idea how wrong she is. She doesen't know how good Astrid is in making grown woman make stickies into their infantile garments. She will find out first hand now ...

Wishing them a lot of fun, she let's Astrid chose a little private area for their activities. Placing all the toys, diapers and changing stuff she needs just outside the slightly open door. Knowing that Victoria will leave this room as Astrid's meak little baby girl in a very well used diaper ...

Martha is sooo proud of her sister. Astrid immedeatedly starting to work on getting one of the important department heads under their control. She will have to praise her later for the good work!

In the meantime inside the room: Victoria is surprised from Astrid pinning her to the ground and kissing her. She thought nobody would dare in fear of her person. She returns the passionate kiss and feels getting more in heat. Her ice cold fascade she uses to protect herself melting away under Astrid's ministrations.

As she feels Astrid working all over her, she feels even more aroused, but as her arousal increases, so does her need to potty.

When Astrid bites her playfully, Victoria is so startled that she loses control for a second, while making a cute little squeak just like Vivy does. A hot spurt of pee-pee warming up her needy crotch, creating a small dark spot on her pants.

She blushes in humiliation, but still feels incredibly turned on as Astrid sees her small accident. Feeling so little and infantile under mommy Astrid's gaze ... Wait, what did she just think?!?

Astrid wasn't really put off by Victoria's icy front. There wasn't much that could rattle her except someone being angry at her and not just small bursts of anger but actual anger that made her blood run cold.
Upon seeing the genuine smile from Victoria she couldn't help but grin in response and held the woman's hand as she followed her back. It was good that Victoria had stopped otherwise she would of ended up lost! She hated not knowing where she was! Astrid looks at Victoria with a smirk at the teasing smile, "You might regret giving me a chance at all Vicky," she teases back, "I can't wait to see how you perform and I'm half hoping that I will fail just to see what your plans are." she wanted to see the 'unresistable performance' that Victoria was offering to her but she wasn't going to let Vic win this one.

Astrid was blunt in nature, honest, protective, somewhat naive and dumb but direct in her approch that her lack of her critical thinking didn't hinder her that much compared to others because of how quick she was to deal with things.

Seeing Martha she gives her Mommy a smirk as she let's Victoria talk.  It was cute to see how excited Victoria was and the amount of confidence she had as well.  Astrid wasn't the loud type at all and was more of the silent type she wasn't into boasting about herself much but she did enjoy teasing the people around her.
Astrid see's Martha's amused grin and winks at her before following Victoria inside, "Have fun watching the show Mommy." she whispers softly so only Martha can hear her.  It would be easy for her Mommy to gather evidence of Victoria if she wanted it.

Astrid wasn't sure if she considered herself a Mommy or not but she enjoy topping people and no one had ever gotten on top of her yet! Would Victoria be the first? She doubted it. Astrid smiles as she feels Victoria return her kiss and could see the woman's icy fascade melt away into something much more sweet and quaint.

Hearing a squeak from Victoria that sound near enough the same as Vivy's causes Astrid to become even more wild and aroused, "Someone had an accident...." she coos softly, "or maybe you just made stickies early? I dunno?" she teases and sits up straddling Victoria's hips she moves the woman's pants down revealing the wet panties, "Mhm?" hum'd Astrid curiously touching and prodding slightly at Victoria's kitty in a teasing manner, "I think I know what to do," she teases, "you just stay here okay?" she makes sure to give Victoria a very light spank on her bottom and uses her nails sensually against the woman's skin to make her shiver.

A big fluffy diaper! One of the more thicker ones caught Astrid's gaze as she picks it up along with her trusty strap on vibrator. This wasn't going to take long at all, "Stay still." commands Astrid firmly and with ease thanks to her training as a security guard, "Let's get you taken care of I don't think you want to be making a mess everywhere, right?" she teases and quickly lifts Victoria up with a bit of effort and a huff so she could put the unfolded diaper down beneath her.

Astrid pulls the thick padding up and secures it around Victoria's waist, "You kinda belong in this, don't you? It's more fun this way, isn't it?" she rubs the front of Victoria's diaper, "I get one chance at this, right? And I can use anything I want because there's no way I'd be able to make you climax? That's what you said I believe? Whoever makes a mess and orgasms first loses?" she grins as she grabs her trusted toy and secures around her own padded waist ready to begin, "Someone needs to make a big present, don't they?" she coo's in Victoria's ear.

Astrid continues to just rub Victoria's diaper softly, teasing her, "I don't think you even know what you've gotten yourself into." she turns the vibrator on and quickly presses her body into Victoria's holding her tightly against her as she allows the vibrator to start on the highest setting for the first few minutes before turning it down to the lowest, her hips grinding away all this time buckling backwards and forwards without rest while she uses her arms to help Victoria grind against her adding an extra bit of friction.  

The low setting made Astrid whine herself.  Why did she have to be such a tease about this? The low setting felt good and felt like a break from what they were doing but it was also making her somewhat desperate she just hoped it had the same effect of Victoria, "I can only continue if you make a mess, you know that, don't you? Only good girls can make stickies and you haven't filled your padding yet." she breathes heavily needing to make stickies of her own but she had already filled her diaper earlier which she had changed out of so she knew that she couldn't make any until later on unless Martha allowed her or maybe she could swap diapers with Victoria?  Would that even be okay? She'd need Martha's help with that and she didn't want to lose against Victoria at all so she would hold off if needed.

As Astrid teases her wet pants, she bites her lip as her arousal increases. Confessing, "Yes, I went pee-pee in my panties!" As Astrid touches her between her legs, she moans in pleasure as another spurt of pee escapes her control. The little spank making her squeak again like a baby girl.

She feels so hot, when Astrid went away for a second Victoria has a very hard time not touching herself.

When Astrid came back with the diaper, Victoria can't wait to get it on "Yes mommy, I need my diapee!", she confirms in an eager voice. At this point she is like putty in Astrid's hands. Giving up all control to her.

Victoria never felt this good before! There is something special about Astrid. Her scent, her posture, how she presses just the right buttons at the right time ... in this moment Victoria realizes that she will lose, but she can't get herself to care. She want's so desperatly to cum, to receive all this love and care!

Her kitty watering from arousal as Astrid closes the diaper. Right now Victoria would say anything to please Astrid. To make her continue, so she replies loudly, "Yes mommy! I belong into diapers!", releasing a loud moan as Astrid gives her needy kitty another rub.

She whimpers when she hears Astrid telling her that she needs to make a big stinky present. Knowing that this is exactly what will happen. She underestimated Astrid and is now going to experience an orgasm in a poopy diaper.

While Astrid grinds against her with the vibrator she completly loses control of her bladder, helplessly pissing herself while she continues moaning in absolute bliss. This feels so awesome! She doesen't even notice how she mumbles out, "Squishies feel good!"

She is sooo close, just a little bit more! Her whole being focussed on reaching this special moment. Then the vibrations slow done and she whines in frustration.

She feels so horny, so in heat, she can't think straight. So when Astrid tells her to poop, Victoria starts pushing.

With a couple grunts and wet farts, she finally manages to set the process in motion. A warm stinky mass entering the backside of her diaper, doing the most infantile thing imaginable. She proudly proclaims, "I'm going poopy mommy!", immedeatedly getting rewarded. She buckles her hips up in heat. With one final deep moan she climaxes while soiling herself. Sinking her tushy back to the ground, she feels the mess being pressed against her with an audible Squelch!

Drool runs out the corner of her mouth as her thumb is placed securely into her mouth. Suckling on it like a good baby girl, she waits for someone to change her mush tush.

Martha didn't film them. Knowing that Victoria is a very upright woman that stands to her word. If she made a deal with Astrid, she will follow through. It would also feel wrong to collect evidence on her, when she gave up her own evidence out of respect for her. Only telling Martha that she owes her one for that.

Hearing the conclusion of Astrid turning Victoria into a helpless baby girl, she smiles and slowly makes her way over to check on them. The department head should be able to recover with some help. They need her as a big girl supporting their faction. On the other hand it wouldn't be bad if Astrid makes sure to 'motivate' her through a repeat of what just happened from time to time.

Looking at Victoria laying in her very full diaper, Martha puts on a warm smile. She looks so happy. Astrid is a natural talent! Let's see if they need her for something.

Astrid enjoys the control she over the woman and smiles at her confessing knowing that Victoria would be putty in her hands from now on.  The squeak from the quick spank sent a shiver down her back and she really couldn't wait to play with Victoria properply! It was going to be so much fun! She hoped Vivy would be okay with this?

"Good girl." praises Astrid having been watching Victoria this whole time and seeing the woman hadn't touched herself once which meant that she was in control, fully and not Victoria but she was surprised upon hearing the former icy woman call her Mommy! This made Astrid smile somewhat. It was weird to hear but she was okay with that, "Good girls like you know when they need to get padded up." she praises.

Astrid could tell Victoria was desperate to cum. This was way to easy! She couldn't hide the smirk from her face as Victoria moans out that she belongs in diapers and the whimper was just perfect.  Once Astrid feels Victoria messing herself she starts the vibrator up again and starts humping away against the department head with ease enjoying the way she moans, her body withers against her own. It was intoxciating and she was glad that she had chased the woman down the hall now!

Once Victoria climax's she holds the woman in her arms and turns the vibe off just allowing her to feel safe.  Astrid looks up and watches Martha with a smirk, "Is Mommy gonna help change Little Vicky?" she asks Martha softly uncertain how to move forward right now and what to do because while she knew they needed Victoria's help she didn't know how to move in the right direction with a lot of issues they had, "Vicky is gonna be a good girl and help, isn't she?" coo's Astrid into the woman's ear loudly and nibbling her ear lobe, teasing the department head once more, "I want to have more fun but I can't if I'm worried about the goings on, can I? That isn't good for you either, is it? We could be good friends if you want to be and we can play all the time like now?" she adds hoping that would push Victoria to their side even more.

Victoria likes how Astrid holds her. She feels so safe and protected in Astrid's strong arms. Fully relaxing herself as she cuddles up to her mommy.

Martha chuckles warmly before responding, "I'll help you change Victoria. Though looking at her, she seems to be comfortable in her warm and squishy diaper."

Victoria completly in baby mode right now replies without thinking, "Poopy feels good!", nodding sagely as if she just shared an important piece of wisdom. Plopping her thumb back into place and nuzzling into Astrid again.

Martha can't surpress a giggle at the cute sight of Victoria saying this with a straight face. She is so adorable right now! How does Astrid do it?

She praises her sister, "Good job Astrid! I'm very proud of you! With this you helped me out a lot!"

When Astrid prompts Vicky if she will help, she nods with her thumb firmly locked in her mouth. Victoria stays always true to her word and would never go back on a deal.

Victoria responds to Astrid's next question with a slight lisp, "Yesth! Mommy should have lot's of fun! Baby Vicky loves making stinky pwesents for mommy!"

Martha grins as she confirms, "Yes you do! Let's get you nice and clean! I think your mommy is very eager to put your stinky present on herself, isn't she?", she teases Astrid a bit at the end. Feeling aroused herself at the idea.

Changing Victoria is done professionally by Martha. Cleaning her up with a couple wipes and putting the diaper to the side for Astrid. Telling her sister, "Go for it. Treasure the present your baby girl made for you!" After getting Victoria cleaned up, she applies some baby powder, before sliding a pull up slowly in place. Noticing Victoria's arousal as she is put into padded protection again.

After finishing up, Martha tells Victoria, "No toilet from now on little girl. You will go pee-pee in your pull up and come here if you need to go poopy. We have a training potty that you may use or you can get into a thick diaper and have fun time with Astrid.", rubbing Vicky's padded kitty the entire time.

Victoria agrees, "No more big girl potty for me! I tell mommy Astrid when I need to go poopy!"

"Clever girl, I knew you would get it!", praises Martha, "Now help your mommy to make cummies. Looks like she secured your present to her tushy."

It feels good to have another baby nurse under her command. In this moment Martha decides that all the nurses working for her will wear pull ups eventually. It bonds them to her so much stronger then a pure work relationship ever could. It also makes the hirarchy so much clearer.

She has a lot of work to do after getting her position a bit more stabilized ...

Astrid likes how soft Victoria had become in her embrace. It was a nice change to the icy front the department head had put on moments ago but she knew why Victoria had that front and she didn't blame her one bit for it. This whole damn facility was so corrupt that everyone was on edge waiting for the bomb to go off but was there even one? Was everyone just so scared and anxious that they just jumped at the slightest thing in hope when it could just be nothing at all?

Mia and Rachel had been horrid but they were dealt with now.  Martha had taken over and captured Vivy as well as her but that was due to her own worries of other department heads trying to take control like Victoria but maybe Vicky was just as spook at getting caught like the others? Did that mean the other heads of each department was the same or was there one or two who truly wanted to destory or hurt others inside the facility she had to know not just for her sake but for Martha's, Vivy's and now Victoria's because while she didn't know Victoria she did feel as if she had a responsbility to her now as well.

Astrid was glad that Martha had come to provide some help.  Her own orgasm had yet to happen and she could feel the build up from within! Astrid chuckled at Victoria's announcment, "They do! I'm kinda of envious." she admits to Victoria with a kiss to her cheek as the woman nuzzles her.

Astrid beams proudly at Martha, "I couldn't just sit by and do nothing, you know that."   she was surprised by Victoria's lisp, "Awh you're so cute like this! I'd bet you and Vivy would be best friends if you both had the chance to play together." she coo's softly, "And I love it when you make presents for me!"  she adds only to blush at Martha's point, "I really can't! Thank you so much Mommy! I've been needing to relieved myself for quite a bit and just couldn't without....without..." she starts to feel a bit bashful.

Astrid helps with the cleaning but eyes the dirty diaper and on Martha's say so she instantly gets rid of her current diaper to go sit in Victoria's old one which she seals around her waist causing her to moan loudly in delight.  This felt so good! Astrid starts to grind and buckle her hips down desperatly for relief glad that Martha was dealing with Victoria because she wasn't sure if she could right now with how pent up she was.

Astrid looks up at Martha and Victoria breathing heavily as she humps away cutely and in a pathetic manner desperatly wanting to make squishies as well.   Astrid whimpers loudly to gain some attention to her current plight and reaches for Victoria where she starts to grind against her, "Y-your going to help me make cummies aren't you?" she growls softly but there was a edge of submission to her tone of voice because she had been so focused on making Victoria cum she had allowed herself to build up quite a bit of sexual frustration which made it hard for her to focus right now on pleasuring herself properply.

Victoria crawls over to Astrid and starts massaging her mommy's diapered crotch. Somehow while doing this she remembers her special technique and starts applying pressure in just the right ways. Knowing that she can do even better, she takes Astrid's discarded vibrator and states "You will love this mommy!", applying the tool to her mommy with one hand, while using her mouth to suckle on Astrid's rock hard nipples.

Martha watches the girls with a longing look as her arousal increases. Slowly a hand wanders between her legs as she starts rubbing her crotch through the pull up she is wearing. At this moment Vivien appear before her, giving her a serious look and stating "Stop mommy! You need to be a big girl for us, remember?" This sobers Martha back up and she stops what she is doing, blushing in shame she responds "You are right, lets go Vivien. We should give Astrid some space."

Vivien shakes her head, replying "I will stay here. I have to make sure to take care of my girlfriend!"

As Martha turns to leave the area, Vivien moves over to Victoria and states in a soft voice "Give me the vibrator baby girl.", receiving said object from her. Speaking to Astrid in a warm voice, "I'm here, you can cum now!", pressing the vibrator to Astrid's needy kitty. Now Astrid receives double the attention. Victoria working on her nipples and Vivy on her crotch.

Astrid's eyes glaze over as Victoria starts to massage her diapered crotch causing her eyes to roll back just slightly at the pleasure normally she was the one to give out the pleasure and couldn't quite recall when she had been on the recieving end properply maybe when Amanda had changed her? Astrid moaned loudly at the special technique surprised by the way Victoria could apply pressure it made her feel weak.

Astrid's back arch as she felt Victoria's mouth on her sensitive nipples and the vibe against her full diaper unable to control herself, "F-fuck." she squeaked out unable to focus. It was a good thing that Martha was here and Victoria supposedly kept her word which meant that she didn't have to worry so much for now, right? Astrid upon hearing Vivien's voice looks up to see her girlfriend and hopes that she isn't to upset about this.

Astrid knew that Vivy didn't want her doing anything with anyone else but it was to protect everyone, right? So it should be okay, maybe? She found it difficult not to feel guilty and was glad when Vivien joined them because that meant she could cum without feeling guilty as long as Vivien was okay with this?

Astrid melts at Vivien soft and warm voice causing her to react a bit more oddly, "T-thank you Mommy." she gasps for air as she moans her body shaking as she climax's in her filthy diaper her body covered in sweat as she collapses from being able to finally cum.  Normally she was in control and was the Mommy because she normally had Vivy underneath her but that wasn't the case this time because she had no one beneath her that she was humping and grinding on.  The attention from the two had giving Astrid a very power orgasm and she wasn't sure if she'd be able to walk anytime soon.

Vicky and Vivy cuddle up to Astrid, purring like kittens and showering her with affections. Giving her kisses, soft pats and cuddling with her a lot. First Victoria thanks Astrid, "You took great care of my present mommy! Using it to it's fullest!", giving Astrid's poopy rear a good squeeze that presses the mess back against her.

Vivien feels jealous and fears to lose her girlfriend if she doesen't do something. Acting against Victoria is a big no go, as they need her to be on their side. Therefore she needs to outperform Vicky, she needs to ...

Slowly removing her diaper, Vivien decides to try something bold. Sitting herself on top of Astrid, she starts to open the front of her diaper, taking a curious look inside "Looks like mommy felt really good!",  putting on a mischievous grin she proclaims "But I will make you feel even better!" Putting her head between her girlfriends legs she takes a deep whiff of Astrid's arousal mixed with Vicky's poopy smell.

Working her tongue teasingly around her pussy as she collects the love juices Astrid just squirted out, but keeping a good distance to the poop at the bottom. While doing so she moves her own dripping wet pussy in position over Astrid`s face. Waiting for a reaction before starting to work her tongue deeper into Astrid's wonderful pussy.

Astrid was overwhelmed with the way Vicky and Vivy were cuddling up to her! It was so adorable and sweet that she had a hard time thinking at all about what to do as she was showered with affection from the two, the kisses were sweet, gentle, passionate and she did her best to return them.  The soft pats were getting her turned on again and so was the kissing it was difficult not to feel recharged right now with these two!

Astrid moaned in surprise as Victoria gives her rear a squeeze.  The sensation of Vicky's present against her. It was making her kitty slick even more! She wasn't sure what her girlfriend was feeling though about all this and wish she could check in with her but she couldn't do that right now, not with Victoria here.

Astrid was shocked at Vivien's stunt and breathed in heavily as her girlfriend started to tease her pussy with her tounge causing Astrid to moan with ease.  Seeing Viv's own over her face Astrid lifted herself up slightly and held her girlfriend's hips and started to lick her sensually, curling her tounge and going into Vivy deeper or as deep possible. It made hard for her to focus on Victoria, sadly and she didn't want to ignore the department head at all because they needed her so once she got a steady pace with Viv she moved one of her hands to reach for Victoria to hold her hand, gently.

Victoria notices how jealous Vivien is acting. As the head of a department she knows that Vivien can't openly go against her or tell her to get off her girlfriend. At least not if they still want to butter her up.

Giving them a sly grin that they can't see as they start pleasuring each other. Victoria still acts Little, but her sharp mind is always scheming and analyzing. She notices how Astrid extends her hand toward her to show that she not forgot about her. It's a cute gesture, but she doesen't need it.

Replying in a much more mature way, she states "No need to further play with me. I lost the bet and had a very good time. I will support you and Martha as promised.", making a small pause in which Vivien and Astrid stop in order to look at her, before concluding, "I'll leave you two love birds alone for now, but I do want a repeat of what you did to me. There are no hard feelings, we dont have to develop a relationship. Let's handle this like a transaction: ...", putting on a mischivious grin she states, "You make me cum in my poopy diapers and in return I will make sure that Martha stays safe. Do we have a deal?"

Astrid was surprised by Victoria's sudden change from being a sweet little babygirl to the more mature woman that she had met in the hall. It was quite a sharp change and made her pause in her play with Vivien.  It was actually a relief knowing that she had won the bet outright and Victoria was now on their side fully.

Astrid listens to Victoria and nods her head, "A transaction sounds like a good way to go about it," she replies, "I'm good with it if it means keeping Martha and the others safe." she confirms knowing that she needs to talk to Vivien about what had happened, "Any thoughts Vivy?" she asks her girlfriend before eyeing Martha, "How about you, Mommy? Is there anything else or?" she wants to make sure everything is covered and that nothing was amiss. Having Victoria in their pocket was important and it was important to keep the woman happy! Astrid didn't know much about Victoria and was relaying on Martha and Viv to sort through the deal right now and if it was good or not.

Vivy states, "This is fine for what she gets in return. I don't think we should ask for more."

Victoria agrees with a predatory smile, "Clever girl, becoming to greedy is never good!"

Martha chimes in, "Then we have a deal Victoria. Feel free to come by at any time.", giving her a courtous smile.

Victoria puts on a playful expression as she responds, "Will do so soon! Until then ...", a sinister aura emenating from her, "... I will have to do some cleanup.", leaving the area with fast steps toward the exit.

Vivien hides behind Astrid, mumbling out "Scary!"

Astrid shivers at the predatory smile and knows that she had gotten lucky just now with Victoria.  If the woman hadn't underestimated her at all and had kept her sinister but playful aura Astrid knew that she would be putty in her hands and be calling her Mommy otherwise.

Astrid doesn't say anything as Victoria leaves and sighs loudly, "That was intense." she agrees with Vivien feeling slightly scared herself, "I'm sorry if I did anything bad back there Vivy I just want to make sure that we're all safe?" she looks at her girlfriend, "You okay?" she then looks at Martha with a grin, "So that's one down, right? And she was suppose to be one of the hard ones?" she asks, "Soooo whose next? Is there anyone else we should try? I think I kind of need a break though? I don't think I can keep this up." she did feel tired and while she enjoyed even love topping people sexually she was starting to feel a bit drained and just felt the need to curl up somewhere to take a nap.

Vivy gulps and decides to be honest with Astrid, "I'm not okay. I didn't like how everything turned out after you finished pleasuring her. First it was just you making her feel good, I had no problem with that, but then everything changed. It made me feel jealous and insecure when she started making you feel good in return. I felt left out and had to desperatly fight for your attention. I ...", tears start forming in her eyes, "I know you did it to protect us! I know that we need more support, but ...", tears start rolling down her cheeks as she her voice breaks down.

Vivien wants to be the only one making Astrid feel this way. She doesen't like when others make Astrid get off at all. The only one she tolerates teasing her girlfriend is Martha, because Vivy knows she would never do anything more serious.

After Astrid calmed Vivien back down and made her feel better, Vivien feels really exhausted and goes into their crib first.

Ellen and Rose come over and cheer Astrid back up. At least they try. Telling her that she did a good job and that they will be all secure because of her. Offering to take care of Vivy until she is back from her talk with Martha, Amanda and Jill. They still need to plan how to proceed further.

Going over to Martha she states, "So that's one down, right? And she was suppose to be one of the hard ones?"

Martha responds, "Yes she is, don't underestimate her. She has a good moral compass though. Probably the thing that safed us from catastrophy."

Answering Astrid's next question, "The department head of mental health is a big problem. Steven has conquered two adult babies for himself, which he likes to humiliate regularily. He will oppose us and I see no way of convincing him to join our side, so ..."

Jill completes the sentence, "We will have to turn him into a helpless baby boy and send him through the regression process." Looking over to Amanda she smirks, "Arrogant boys are your speciality, right Amanda?"

At this point Astrid mentioned how tited she felt, so Martha responds in a warm voice, "Take a good nap with Vivien. I'm sure you both just need some cuddle time and everything will feel right again."

Astrid wasn't surprised by Vivy's response and wraps her arms around her once she was done talking holding her tightly, "You said yesterday that you weren't okay with sharing me at all and I didn't respect that," she said, "you have every right to be upset and even mad at me for betraying you like this even if I did have good intentions I did betray your trust," she continues, "I don't want to hurt you ever...."

Astrid couldn't ignore the guilt she felt right and it was weighing hard on her, it had been weighing on her since the entire sitution with Victoria started because she knew she was going behind Vivien's back, "You shouldn't have to fight for my attention and I don't want you to fight for it at all," she states, "your my girlfriend and I only want to be with you no one else," she kisses Viv on the top of her head, "I want us to be together and even have a home together if possible even if that home is just us in a nursery together as babies." she jokes lightly.

Astrid makes sure to hold her emotions back knowing that now wasn't a good time. It had been a emotional and exhausting day.

Astrid offers Ellen and Rose a smile at the attempt to cheer her up and while it did work a bit she still felt bad and knew that it would take a long time for her to feel okay again. It was just the way she was but she made sure to thank them for offering to look and take care of Vivy while she joins Martha, Amanda and Jill.

Astrid sighs with relief over Martha's comment about Victoria's moral compass and now knowing that the department head wouldn't go back on her word, "I'll try my best not to underestimate her," she reassures Martha, "I trust that you've got this handled Amanda." she could see the smirk on the nurse's face.

"Oh he won't know what's hit him," she giggles playfully and curls her finger in her hair, "what do you think? Play it dumb and cute? Maybe take him out on a date and then sink my claws into him or just go at it straight away?" she asks with a evil grin.

"Straight away I don't want this to last any longer then it needs." states Astrid taken charge before looking at Martha with a slight smile, "Mhm," she nods, "your right but I think I just need to take a walk first to clear my head," she states, "by myself." she adds softly.

Astrid doesn't look back as she walks out the door and goes down the hall making sure to keep track this time as to where she's going until she stumbles upon a small set of staris which she can simply hide under.  

Astrid looks around and see's no one before crouching down and hiding where she starts to breakdown, crying and sucking her thumb.  The stress having finally caught up to her she doesn't want anyone to see or hear her cry so she tries hard to keep herself quiet as her breathing becomes hetic and raw, her throat becoming sore as she desperatly rubs at her eyes to stop the tears from falling.

Vivien can't sleep in her crib with Astrid missing. Ellen and Rose keep her company, softly patting her, but the more time goes on, the deeper and more uncomfortable the feeling in her stomach gets.

Somehow she knows that something is wrong. If you would ask Vivien, she couldn't explain why. She just feels that way.

Standing back up she thanks Ellen and Rose for staying at her side, guarding her, but know she needs to go.

Rose states, "We will come with you!", Ellen adding, "Yes, we promised Astrid so!"

This brings a genuine smile on Viviens face, "Thank you! Let's go!", she starts leading the way. First going to Martha, she checks that Astrid already seems to have left. Her mommy still in discussion with Jill and Amanda.

Trying to put herself in Astrid's position, she realizes that her girlfriend may feel guilty for what she did. Mumbling out to the other two, "Where would I go if I want to be alone?"

Rose slowly raising her hand, causing Vivien to give her a curious look "What is it?"

In a meek voice Rose responds, "When I would feel bad, I think I would go that way ..." indicating a small side corridor.

Ellen praises, "Good girl, lets go this way!", taking the lead. Rose giggles "Tehehe. I'm a good girl!", feeling good to be praised by Ellen.

With a warm smile Vivien confirms, "Yes you are!", before following Ellen. Rose gets even more giddy, beaming joy as she follows the other too. It's so different to the toxic environment she had to endure for so long.

After a minute Vivien starts hearing soft whimpers. Motioning for Ellen and Rose to stay away and let her handle this.

The two girls give her a thumbs up, before Vivien starts her approach.

Hearing Astrid crying and being miserable breaks her heart. As fast as she can, she runs over to her girlfriend and embraces her in a big hug.

Tears appearing in Vivien's eyes as she cuddles up to Astrid "I love you Astrid! You did nothing wrong! You needed to protect us, you needed to protect me! I feel safe with you and I don't deserve such a lovingly girlfriend. I am so selfish, wanting you only for me. Please forgive me Astrid! I never wanted you to cry! It ..." her throat hurts, but she gets the words out before starting to cry as well, "... it makes me incredible sad seeing you like this!"

Crying together with Astrid while embracing her, feels strangely relieving. As if a great burden is lifted from her shoulders. Letting all those feelings out. Cuddling and nuzzling with her girlfriend in a desire to get into as much contact with her as possible.

Astrid flinches harshly at the embrace in shock having not had expected it nor anyone to look for her right now. It was normal of her to go off on her on when she was a child and just needed a break to calm down, relax and try to get her head together so she could get on with life so seeing Vivien sent shockwaves through her and she didn't know how to react or even how to respond as her girlfriend cuddles up to her.

"Don't apologise you don't have anything to be sorry for," she replies softly her throat raw and tight to the point that her voice was more squeaky, "you have every right to want me for yourself," she pauses, "it's just been hard dealing with all this and I just...." she rubs her eyes, "there's nothing to forgive at all and you didn't make me cry," she reassures, "it's just been a lot and I haven't had the chance to relax let alone breath." she admits bluntly, "I've always done this just find some place to be alone so I can just cry, you know? I've never been good with any of this stuff and it's just my nerves getting to me right now." she admits surprised by Vivien cuddling and nuzzling her, "I just feel so guilty for hurting you." she adds, "I really have no right to be acting like this." she mumbles softly as she kisses Viv's forehead, "I'm just happy that you still love me." she wishes she was better at this, better at providing support, better at dealing with her own emotions but she wasn't, she wasn't at all and would just allow them to build up until she became like this, exhausted and tired but at least she didn't feel as bad now knowing that Vivien understood why she did it but she still felt the toll of what had happened.

Astrid stood up wobbly and helped Viv up, "Let's go back and take a nap I think we could both use one." she adds quietly with a very small and soft smile with tears still in her eyes as she checks the corridor only to see Ellen and Rose.  It was good that they were here and looking out for Vivy.