LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Long time DL and first time expressing it.

Hello all. I have been a DL since well, as long as I can remember. I have always been terrified of someone finding out as I know the consequences of it would be pretty embarrassing. I am a 36 yo male and have a normal life outside of this. I was married at one point but even then with my subtle clues, I found it would have been a mistake to “come out” to even her. I had always wished that I had a friend/significant other to share this with, preferably in real life, but if not, at least over computer. I’m sure many of us dream to be married to another Abdl, but seems like those chances would be so incredibly small. I know limitation due to rules of this thread are pretty strict, but I’d love to really get to know someone like me for the first time and explore our wishes together. So anyway, Hello from western MA and I hope to get to know some of you well. ❤️❤️❤️

Hi and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. There’s lots of likeminded people here. Your story is very similar, to many of us too. So, I hope you can feel at home here, I think you will. Come on in, and make yourself comfy. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!