LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

spoiled brat (priv with leah1998)

Brianna was a 21 year old spoiled little rich girl. her dad paid for everything for her. she had never really known how to take care of anything for herself, besides cooking and doing her laundry.

she had been arguing with her dad about hiring someone to clean her house. she didn’t want it, but ultimately it was her decision. her dad made up his mind and the maid would start tomorrow morning. she took a shower and got ready for bed, turned on the tv and within about an hour she was out.

she woke up to a knock on her door. her alarm hadn’t gone off yet. they must be early. she opened the door and sighed. “I guess you’re the maid?”

Leah had just turned 21 and had been working as a waitress in a bar for a few years after running away from home to get away from her parents. She knew she needed to find a better a job and was flicking through the job adds in a local paper when she saw a rich family were looking for a maid to look after there oldest daughter. Circling it she then called the number and spoke to the father.

after speaking for a while he offered her job. Smiling she hung up and then handed in her notice before leaving and heading home. She spent the weekend getting ready buying some new clothes wanting to look her best.

Leah left her house early wanting to make a good impression on her first day.she waited in the car a few minutes outside loving how the house looked. She then made her way to the front door and knocked.

”Yes I am and you must be Brianna your dads told me so much about you” she says smiling

Brianna yawned as she nodded her head. “well that’s nice. how about you tell me more about yourself? my dad didn’t tell me anything about you.” she moved so leah could make her way through. she sat down on the couch and covered up with a blanket and motioned for leah to sit. “trust me, my dad doesn’t care how long the job takes as long it gets done. maybe I can help you? i’m truly sorry it’s like this.” she motioned to the kitchen. it was the worst. 

“I know I may seem spoiled, but my parents weren’t around much. they worked a lot, so we had services do basic things for us.” she shifted in place as she looked up at leah who was smiling and seeming to get what she was saying.