LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

SOOOOOOOOO Excited!!!

My Daddy and I are going to a convention in less than 2 weeks. There are two photographers who do "after dark" photography sessions that allow for kink and other types of photos that a traditional photographer may be uncomfortable taking. I had booked a times lot as a surprise for my Daddy and my plan was a boudoir photoset because I know He loves photos of me.

Well, turns out He booked a session for us to do a Daddy/little photoshoot and He even had a "little book", kind of like a baby book, custom made. It has pages for things like, favourite dress, favourite stuffie, Daddy lap time, snuggle time and more. 

Honestly, I'm so super excited and just beside myself in happiness that He would think of this as a surprise for us 💗💗 Bestest partner and Daddy ever 💕💕

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

My Daddy and I are going to a convention in less than 2 weeks. There are two photographers who do "after dark" photography sessions that allow for kink and other types of photos that a traditional photographer may be uncomfortable taking. I had booked a times lot as a surprise for my Daddy and my plan was a boudoir photoset because I know He loves photos of me.

Well, turns out He booked a session for us to do a Daddy/little photoshoot and He even had a "little book", kind of like a baby book, custom made. It has pages for things like, favourite dress, favourite stuffie, Daddy lap time, snuggle time and more. 

Honestly, I'm so super excited and just beside myself in happiness that He would think of this as a surprise for us 💗💗 Bestest partner and Daddy ever 💕💕

@Snugglebear_69 wow that is so Awesome!

• Like 1